Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pretty Eyes, Smells Nice (Hiyori's Point of View on Yato)

Yato, where do I begin with him? This guy who is a wish granting, delivery god who offers to do jobs no matter what it is. He's so weird in that tracksuit, a makeshift scarf around his neck, and his goofy personality. He even claims to got stuff from fortune tellers but I guess he's pretty gullible to people like that. But when he found his new regalia name Yukine, things got a little better but Yato is broke and living in a place which isn't his own shrine. Yato always talks about being remembered as one of the best gods. He will have his own shrine, his own shrine maidens and a lot of fans called 'Yatoites'. But I doubt people will admired a guy in a track suit and a torn looking scarf, Yukine also claims that Yato's hands are really sweaty. That maybe true about how I see in him. He may be a goof but deep down, I know he's a good person. He cares so much about Yukine just as I do. He may have some issues with Nora and his past title as 'God of Calamity'. But one things for sure, I'm not forgetting about Yato. No way will I ever forget about him. He is the one to help me with getting myself balanced with my half phantom and my body. I still need to finish school soon, I even have great friends beside me but I'll bet they'll forget about Yato and Yukine. 

However, about Yato, there's a bit that I like about him....Ah! Not that I would say to him in person but just to be clear on somethings....

No comments:

Post a Comment