Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

High School RP Story: Best Friends Walking to School

This is a roleplay story, I don't roleplay much but I did online and now here is this story I made with a friend on Quotev. Please enjoy! --KatDon 

It started at a high school where best friends, Amanda 'Mandy' and Trisha 'Tricky', were walking to school. Chatting like friends do when Tricky mentioned something that was on her mind. Tricky sighs and glances to the left of other houses, "Why do we have to live so far from the school?" She asked. Mandy seemed concern, "Would you like to take the bus? That would be easier." She offered. But Tricky shook her head, "The bus smells reaaaaaaaaally bad!!!" She whined. Mandy groaned, "Shoot, and having to deal with gum and shot on the seats...Gross, how about car pooling? Would that be a bad idea?" She try to come up with more ideas. "Who is there to carpool with?" Tricky asked. Mandy just shrugged, "I don't know, maybe with Carmelo, she could come with." She said. Tricky seemed troubled: "I don't like Carmelo that much anymore....... She has been spreading really mean rumors and stuff...." She stammered nervously. This surprised Mandy, she didn't know this! "Really? I didn't know that. Like what? What did she say? How do you know it's her?" She inquired. Tricky answered: "She told me that she started all of those rumors about Jessica." She looks at her, "Ya' know the ones about her being a run-around." Mandy knew what she meant, "Are you serious? Why would she say that? We were good friends, all of us! How could she do that?" She asked. Tricky shrugged, "Ya' never know." Tricky chuckles before continuing, "I mean c'mon, it is Carmelo after all......" She said back slowly, "Yeah, I know. But...." replied Mandy. Tricky waited impatiently, "Well.....?" Mandy responded back with a sad glance, "She's been saying that a lot about the other girls, she's making them all sound bad. I mean, with all these rumors....I mean, geez!" Tricky smiles to reassure her, "I know right? I don't want to fall victim to one of them." She gave her hair a good flip, "I am just to B.A. for that!" Mandy laughs at her ambition her friend has. "Haha, same here! Carmelo seems to be shallow and jealous by all these other girls."  She said. Tricky made a face at that comment, "I don't know if she is shallow." She replied. Mandy simply shrugged, "Well, maybe she is. I read once that 9 out of 10 girls who spread rumors are shallow hussies. Uh, more like hussy but not shallow." She explained. Tricky shakes her head: "That explains her pretty well......" She. rejoined. "Sure does. Ah, so much for talking. School." Mandy said in a dull voice. Tricky grinned at her, "Well since we got here in good time, I guess we don't have to make a plan on how to get here any other way..... That walk though!" She said with an exhausted huff. Mandy beamed with pride, "Oh yeah, good exercise!" She exclaimed. Tricky laughed while exclaiming: "MY THIGHS!!!" Mandy laughed with her, "Feel the burn! The good burn! Oh yeah, I could do this all day if we weren't at school." She said with enthusiasm. Tricky beamed as she giggled, "Haha I know right?" She said. "Yeah! Now let's get going!" Mandy said, and off the two girls went to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment