Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Kaneki's Message to Yamori/Jason

Yamori....

I want some things to say to you.....I don’t want to be rude and go against you, but at the same time, I don't want to rely on you or my mind might get violated like you did to me with your torture methods.  You are a selfish bastard who eats the flesh of your own kind of Ghouls. I'm not going to stop making passive acts and modify my life. There are  hopelessness of life. Sometimes it happens, nothing in life you do not go out, everything annoys you!  There are plenty of obstacles in my life, slowly appearing, making it more painful.  I don’t have the ability to think straight any longer, but I won’t stop living.  This could be how I feels about you, how I've been violated and how a part of me is being taken away and I don't know who or what it is.  I want to stop my suffering, whether it be physical or psychological or emotional.  I try to sleep on my problems of being a Ghoul and hope things get better the next day.  I suffer from this new life of being a Ghoul — I have people that cares about me, only thing I want is to be a normal person but it wasn't happening to me. Then, the wards that want to be normal just I am. You don't understand, you were a sadist however you inspired me. I won't be like you, you will never hurt me again or anyone else. I will never forget what you done but I will use this against enemies like you. What I'm trying to say is that it was you that made me into what I am today. 

Yes, it was you......

No comments:

Post a Comment