Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Attack on Titan: Shatter Me! (An Eren Jaeger POV)

I'm sick of rotating around day after day, I want my soul to fly free–even if that involves becoming broken. It's like we live in a cage....we're like sheep or cattle behind these walls. But then, just like what happened, it all change. A Titan came and opened a hole in the Walls, all Titans came and destroyed everything! Mikasa and I ran, I told myself that my house was OK. Everything was in one piece, but as I turned, it was in pieces. Mom was being crushed, she told us to get out of here but she was my mom. I couldn't leave her to die at the hands of the Titans. But as we were lead away, I watched helplessly as my own mother was eaten by a Titan. I couldn't believe what I saw. How...? Why was this happening? I'll never go home again, it's all gone forever. Why did I have to disobey my mother? I never got to say 'I love you' to her....I remember her last words were, "I love you, do you hear me? Stay alive!" Mom....It's all my fault. Why do we have to be such a damn coward? Is it because we're humans? No, I won't let them get away with this! I'm going to stop them all! I'LL KILL EVER LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!! I may be broken from all this tragedy but I will join the Survey Corps Scouts! Armin and Mikasa are coming along, I never ask them to but they insist. Armin isn't joining because of me, he was always bullied when he when were kids but he's not afraid. He's brave just as I am. Even Mikasa, she's always looking out for me. When a battle looms, it makes victims of both humanity and those stupid Titans. No one is exempt. Diverse as we are, we are at war. Anything can happen in war, but no matter what, you have to always keep on fighting and persevere. Wars test people’s character. The stronger survives while the weaker falls, and usually the good guys always fall victim to the Titans. The winds of the strength of these monsters may sway him from side to side but I will stand my ground. I’ll never give up. We're all fighting back to reclaim a better society. In a dark world as this, I still believes in the existence of the light. A new hope. In a war manifested world, I still believe in reclaiming humanity from the Titans. If we fought hard and win, we have a whole new world right outside these walls. This world is cruel, isn't it? I knew I could hear myself thinking: Do you feel like you aren’t enough on your own to accomplish anything? Don't be afraid to take risks, sometimes in life you don’t feel great. You lack confidence and self esteem. Quit your hesitation and say what has to be said, and do what has to be done. You’re always more cruel than you think. With all these monsters roaming around. Stand up and make a difference, just be strong and live on. You learn an build upon failures to grow as a person. Yes, that's what I'm going to do! I want to see and understand the world outside. I don't want to die inside these Walls without knowing what's out there! I put down some dangerous animals. Animals that just happened to look like people. Humanity will feast on the Titans. I will do everything in my power... To make your deaths as excruciating as possible. Yeah, I will. I'll exterminate every last one of them. As if I'll give up! I'll exterminate you, every single one of you! Me! With these very hands! Someone out there, shine a light....I'm frozen by the fears in me. Somebody, can you hear me? Someone out there, make me feel alive and shatter me. Cut me from line of the cowards, I want to stop living like this.....SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AND SHATTER ME!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment