Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fairy Tail: Adele of the Western Sky (PREVIEW)

"How could you? You let your temper get the better of you and ruining an amazing chance for yourself." scolded Yukino. Adele reacted to this and got angry as she lashed back verbally, "Oh yeah? What about you? You go and ignore your morals and self pride just to climb back to the Sabertooth Guild! Are you trying to be a weakling towards them?" Yukino was mortified as she countered back with, "You don't know me!" Adele remarked. Both girls said in unison: "You don't know me at all! Don't even try it, but I hope your happy with the actions you did." The girls turned away from each other, angry, but they both looked regretful as they turned to each other. Yukino sighed before she spoke: "Addie, please! Go out there and apologize before it’s too late, If you did your dreams could come true." She smiles at her warmly. Adele nodded, "I knows it’s too late and I can no longer want what I have dreamed of my whole life if it means getting rid of my own morals." She said. Yukino stared at her in shock as Adele continues, "I sets a new goal in her mind. I'm tired of working so hard to try and please everyone with little to nothing in return. I can’t second guess myself or turn a blind eye to what is going on and think it doesn’t concern me...It's time to release my fears. Let my feelings out. And allow my inner self shine...I don't think about what other people might say about you. I don’t care what others think about my actions. I'll be myself and won’t hesitate to do things that I truly want to do." Yukino looked at her with an anxious expression and voices her concerns, " You're not thinking right, this nonsense you speak of...that it can never happen." Adele whirled around and walked over to Yukino as she said, "I am truly a mage because no one is there to be afraid of me. Once I have distanced myself from my past life, both physically and mentally, I start accepting myself for who I am. The rejection I experienced now seems like a minor issue, and I have a lot more confident in myself. My fear of hurting someone can’t control me anymore as I am far from anyone else, on top of the mountain. I left the place that haunted my dreams and is therefore not controlled anymore. There is exhilaration inside of me where I am truly free from not being able to let go of my fears. I believe that I can start a new life, free from worry and filled with happiness – like the bright and beautiful dawn starting a new day." She whirled happily as she said this but then her happiness became gloomy, "I realize that all my life I have been scared of losing the love of society which I now realize I have never had and to obtain that love would take too long and may not even happen. So this will bring me more happiness and fulfillment." She confirmed firmly. Adele turned around and extended her hand out to Yukino, "Come, let's go." She said. Yukino looked at her with confusion and shock, "What?" She gasped. Adele's face soften: "Yukino, come with me. Think of what we could accomplish...You and I...Maybe you haven't never really been there when all this happened, but you can’t be blamed for that because at the time, you didn't understand before. But now, you do, and because you do, you can finally help me with my troubles.You and I can be free from fear when we face it together." Yukino is spellbound and smiles in delight, "Maybe we can face it...Hand in hand." She suggested. The two friends laugh as they dream of the possibilities but Yukino had to think of her guild...She would leave this before.

Adele turned back to Yukino, "Aren't you coming with me?" She asked. Yukino looked sorrowful as she said: "Don’t have any regrets, all right?" Adele realized what was going on and smiled at her, "Same to you." She said. She was holding back her own tears. "This is right, isn’t it?" Adele asked. Yukino nodded, "Even though we don’t know. The things that lie ahead where you should never have regrets, because this is the path you've chosen." She answered. Both girls hugged each other with tears of joy in their eyes and broke away to smile at each other as Adele flew away! The guards barged in as they kidnapped Yukino, her guild, Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heel as they try to get away when Adele shouted: "It's not them, they have no involvement in this! I'm the one you're after, it's me!" Everyone shouted Adele's name but Yukino cried out, "ADDIE!" Adele felt a hot rush of tears running down her face as she knew in her heart everyone cares for her as she screamed, "IT'S ME!!!!!" She floated up in the sky as this burst of power, sending the guards back: "If you wish to find me...." She said, then made her hand into the signature Fairy Tail hand sign as she screamed, "Look to the western sky of Fairy Tail!" She smiles while she gesture towards Lucy as she said, "As someone said the other day, to be a fairy you must spread your wings and fly!" Lucy smiled, beaming at her. Adele then said, "My magic is to create things that you cannot even imagine. I am staying where I am! I have chosen who I want to be. Even though you think I'm a sorceress full of evil power, I feel good about letting it go. I started a storm here, it's an end to something important and finally able to breathe. And this message goes to the persecutors,  I’m moving forward on the road towards freedom! No one can stop me! When I’m soaring up toward the sky, I’m not afraid!" She then looked over and said, "And if you are listening to this, Zeref, I want you to know...No one, not even any Dark Guilds or you yourself will have the chance....Because nothing's going to stop me now!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment