Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Uranometria: Luna di Sangue--Chapter 4

Hello my viewers, I have my next chapter of Uranometria: Luna di Sangue. Things are about to get even more intense as well as a heart racing epic proportions. Yeah, I had a lot of inspirations along the way of doing this so enjoy. Hope you guys like it! --KatDon

Chapter 4: Exposed

"Let's see what's behind curtain number three?" Vincent said, pulling back the curtain. Eulalie stumbles over, "Ack! Oh, hi there...Vi--vi--Vincent, um lovely day we're having huh?" She stuttered. Vincent looked over at her, "Looks like you're holding up pretty well." He said. Eulalie looked up at him, "Yeah, and so are you." She said. "Yes." Vincent said with a nod. Realizing what she said; Eulalie was flushing red. "Oh, wait a minute! That cam out wrong, heh." She said. "You could use a break, maybe go out with me?" Vincent said. Eulalie looked at him in disbelief, "Now? Tonight? Oh no, I couldn't! I mean, I wish I could but I--" She try to explain however Vincent leaned over and kissed her cheek. Eulalie is shocked but she says, "OK, Done deal." Later on in this so-called date; Vincent looked at her, "You are interesting, Eulalie." He remarked. Eulalie smiled back at him, "Thanks." She was about to skip away however she stumbled and fell on a bush, "Oh--! Ack!" Vincent look at her with surprise, "You OK?" Eulalie was sitting in a flower bush, "No." She said. Vincent was trying to laugh however he admits, "You look better that way." Eulalie glared at him, "Very funny." She snapped. "No, the flowers make you look prettier." Vincent said. Eulalie blushed, smiling a little and the two of them laugh. In this meeting; Cassandra told Detective Ewige about the Wendigos: "I see, and these monsters called Wendigos are the source to the problem?" Cassandra nodded, "Yes Detective, but they must be slayed for they are blood thirsty monsters." She said. Goram had to grin, "Sounds like they're vampires that need a stake to the heart." He joked. Vincent looked annoyed, "Hmph. Great." He said. "It looks like Vincent and Firestarter can stop them." Eulalie remarked. "Maybe Libertas and Hecate." Vincent argued. "Maybe all of them." Cassandra said. Jude smiled faintly, "I agree, they all should work as a team." He said. Vincent pulled out some papers, "Detective, do you have a minute? Look, there's no trace of them on this research. No results sir." He explained. 

Goram groaned, "Vince, c'mon! Don't be so paranoid!" Vincent look at his partner, "All I'm saying is this, Goram. I'm being serious and very certain about the facts. And that Eulalie here knows about them, she's hiding something!" He said. "It doesn't mean she's not a heroine." Goram said. "And she's not even from here!" Vincent argued. Cassandra then broke the argument, "She exists! She--I mean, Libertas and Hecate do exist and don't need to be looked up." said Cassandra. Goram looked at him, "See?" He said. "Point taken, Cassandra." Jude agreed. "Damn." Vincent said with defeat. "Hmph!" Eulalie said with victorious. There was a knock on her door, then Azora Orev appeared: "Um, Detective Ewige? Sorry for the interference, but I brought you the documents." She said, the way she walks is catwalking as she brought the papers to Detective Ewige. "Thank you, Azora." Jude said. "My pleasure, Detective." Vasilissa replied. But she turned to the others, "Can I offer you four beverages? Anything?" She asked. "No, we're fine but thanks anyway." Cassandra answered. "I'm good." Goram reassured. "Thank you for the offer." Vincent remarked, he smiled at her flirtatiously. Vasilissa looked at him with disgust, "Tch, womanizer." She muttered and struts away. Vasilissa woke up with her wrists all shackled of chains, "Where am I now?" She wondered. "Well, well. This is where the sneaky raven has been, hasn't she?" A voice said. There was blinding lights and Vasilissa could make out a silhouette of a familiar figure. She gasped, "So it's you!" called Vasilissa. "I knew you were Coronis, Miss Orpheus. The makeup washed off when you were in the water and I found out in your file." said Detective Jude Ewige. "Where is my stuff? What do you want?" Vasilissa demanded. "Let's get two things straight...One, it's safe. And two, what I want is your help and maybe to help you." Jude explained. 

Vasilissa was glaring at his silhouette, "How can I trust you?" She asked. "Because we met before, but I was different. I think you know me as this man."Jude replied. He appeared with scar-like markings, white face paint, black lipstick painted on, on eye was different from the violet one--that's something that Vasilissa didn't noticed it! But there's a crow on his shoulder. "Now I know who you are, you're Averruncus!" Vasilissa claimed. Jude smiled at her, "Yes I am." He said. It looked at the file Vasilissa had: "So, you're name's 'Vasilissa Endymion', is it?" He asked. "Yes, you must've know from the file and evidence I had." replied Vasilissa. "No doubt about it. That's why I came to offer you a deal." Averruncus said. "A deal? What kind of deal?" Vasilissa inquired. "I'll help you find your sister, or should I say your twin sister, if you work for me as a secretary." Averruncus explained. Vasilissa thought about it, she nodded and replied: "Sure, I'll do it!" Averruncus smiled darkly, "Excellent." He said. Then he noticed the bite mark of the Wendigo on her neck, "What is that?" He thought. Vincent glanced at her, "Well, well, well....What a tangled web you weaved. How much lies do you have for me, Hecate?" He said, "You certainly bloom haven't you my black rose?" Meanwhile; Cassandra, as Libertas, was facing Wendigos as she was overpowered and her mask is torn to shreds. Firestarter found her and took her to the hospital where she was treated. Then, she woke up to see Goram next to her. She moaned while waking up, "Hello Goram." Cassandra greeted him. "So, you and Libertas...The same person, I never knew that."  Goram said. This couldn't be happening, could it? How can it? Let's go back, back to the beginning where it begins.

Earlier before....

Vasilissa woke up in a sleeveless white night gown and sleeping in a canopy bed. She looked around to the sun was shining out--A new day, "What the--How did I get back here?" She wondered. Just then, the door burst open and Vasilissa jumped but heard a husky-seemingly warm voice. "Vasilissa Orpheus, I presumed?" The voice asked. Vasilissa turns to see some peculiar man. He was young but his eyes look like they were sleep depraved, his hair was long and seemingly unwashed dark to it. His skin was ivory-olive, but he look very authoritative in the tone he was speaking to. Vasilissa gave her attention to him, "Yes sir." She replied. The man pulled out his police badge, "Allow me to introduce myself, Detective Jude Ewige." He said. Vasilissa smiled at him however she looked around the room, "Um...Where is m--I mean, Coronis?" She asked. "Oh, she's in recovery. Her clothes are drying from the wash." explained Jude. "Ah, that's very kind of you." said Vasilissa, "May I have them please...So I can give them to her?" "Of course, you must be a friend of hers. They are in the dryer so feel free to retrieve them. I'll be in the basement working. If you need anything, just holler." explained Jude. The detective left the room and Vasilissa was left alone, she becomes suspicious about this man; so Vasilissa decides to snoop around. She had to get her cloths from the driver, she expect them not be there but weird enough they were there! Vasilissa was getting a funny feeling, "What's going on?" She wondered. While retrieving her clothes; Vasilissa decides to find out more of who Detective Jude Ewige, he seemed unfamiliar to her. With much exploring, Vasilissa found Jude's office and snooped around. Not that it didn't seem right but she had to find some answers. 

However she came across a picture frame of a waxen pale skin, dark hair, and timid looking boy with an auburn haired beautiful girl. There was cursive writing that reads, "To my darling who's heart and mind is big enough to love by a girl like me. Thank you, Jude! Love forever, Veronica." This perplexed Vasilissa, "Who on earth is Veronica?" She thought. Furthermore; Vasilissa found another picture frame of a young boy with his parents but there was only two problems--The father's head was ripped out and the mother's face was scribbled upon so much that you couldn't see her face. The only thing that remains is the young boy. "Now who would do this? Must be a troubling childhood." noted Vasilissa. She spaced out as she thought of how her wrists are bound together, she cried out and begged for mercy but her father yelled at her while beating her to a pulp. Vasilissa snapped out of it when she heard an alarm and a blinding light distract her so she couldn't see. Then, she felt some cloth wrapped around her mouth and gagged, knocking her out. Everything was spinning before turning black. Meanwhile; Cassandra was telekinetically cleaning again but then in the middle of it, she heard the phone ring and went to answer it: "Hello?" An elderly lady's voice that sounded so grandmotherly answered, "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Betty Hugo, I'm Goram's mother. Is my son there?" "Sorry, he's not ma'm." Cassandra. Then, the grandmotherly voice inquired, "Are you his girlfriend?" Surprised, Cassandra giggled a little. "No miss, I'm too young for him. I'm his cleaning maid, you see he has a busy schedule and he let me help out here while he's away." She said politely. This surprised the old woman, "Well, yes. I believe my son needs some extra hands since his brother and father were killed when Goram was fourteen years old." said the old woman. Cassandra was shocked by this, "You're kidding? He never told me...! Uh, I guess I don't know much about him." She said. The old woman then ended the chat by saying, "When you see him, tell him I called?" Cassandra nodded, "I'll be sure to let him know, Betty Hugo." She replied. 

After the phone conversation ended; Cassandra hangs up and sat there for a moment before whipping out the Moneta and researched on Goram's memories: 14 year old Goram was once an irresponsible boy who was bullied and afraid of being social however it all changed when his older brother Angelos was killed in the fire and Goram, who was also in the fire incident, survived but gave him fire powers. At first, he was scared as he was ditched by friends that considered him a freak. Until a hero came into his life that encouraged him to be a hero for his powers are used for good. So, Goram became known as Firestarter and wants to accept responsibilities, which his older brother taught him before he died. Cass stopped playing the Moneta, she was shocked by her discovery about Goram Hugo aka Firestarter! And she's the only one who knows his secret. At the studio of Champion Channel; Vincent and Eulalie were with producer Priscilla. They were watching footage of Libertas and Hecate with Vince and Firestarter, Vincent then had to ask: "What do you think of them? You like them?" "They really are fascinating women." Priscilla said with a smile. "Yeah, I have to agree." Eulalie said.  Vincent glanced at her with a suspicious look on his face when she said that. Later on as Eulalie was leaving; Vincent caught up with her: "So, how did you come here?" Vincent asked. Eulalie smiled with no humor as she said, "That's something for me to know and that's none of your business." Vincent leveled with her attitude, "Believe me, I will. I will find out more of you." He said. "Only time will tell." purred Eulalie. Later; Vasilissa woke up with her wrists all shackled of chains, "Where am I now?" She wondered. "Well, well. This is where the sneaky raven has been, hasn't she?" A voice said. There was blinding lights and Vasilissa could make out a silhouette of a familiar figure. She gasped, "So it's you!" called Vasilissa. "I knew you were Coronis, Miss Orpheus. The makeup washed off when you were in the water and I found out in your file." said Detective Jude Ewige. "Where is my stuff? What do you want?" Vasilissa demanded. "Let's get two things straight...One, it's safe. And two, what I want is your help and maybe to help you." Jude explained. 

Vasilissa was glaring at his silhouette, "How can I trust you?" She asked. "Because we met before, but I was different. I think you know me as this man."Jude replied. He appeared with scar-like markings, white face paint, black lipstick painted on, on eye was different from the violet one--that's something that Vasilissa didn't noticed it! But there's a crow on his shoulder. "Now I know who you are, you're Averruncus!" Vasilissa claimed. Jude smiled at her, "Yes I am." He said. It looked at the file Vasilissa had: "So, you're name's 'Vasilissa Endymion', is it?" He asked. "Yes, you must've know from the file and evidence I had." replied Vasilissa. "No doubt about it. That's why I came to offer you a deal." Averruncus said. "A deal? What kind of deal?" Vasilissa inquired. "I'll help you find your sister, or should I say your twin sister, if you work for me as a secretary." Averruncus explained. Vasilissa thought about it, she nodded and replied: "Sure, I'll do it!" Averruncus smiled darkly, "Excellent." He said. Then, he freed her from the shackles and Vasilissa is given back her costume as well as her file. With Averruncus as her ally; it was going to be easy for her as well as Jude Ewige for his detective skills. A crime investigator that cracks cases better than abybody else of the judicial system. Vasillsa could go undercover as she would seek out to find out where her twin sister is. To conceal her identity; Vasilissa dresses in a white buttoned shirt, a black leather skirt that reached her knees, matching high heels, a chestnut red wig in a high bun hairstyle, silvery gray eye contacts, and dark brown/black cat eye glasses. "It suits you." Jude complimented. Vasilissa turned around after unbuttoning two buttons to show her cleavage slightly and smiled, "Thanks! I thought it looked sexy on me." She said. Then, she rolled her sleeves up and replied, "OK, Sexy Secretary and Detective Assistant is in business...What name should I use?" Jude Ewige look at her, "Hmm, raven at night and blue jay at daytime...Orev. Azora Orev." He said. Vasilissa nodded, "Azora Orev, I like it!" She said. And so, she was prepared to take on the works to find her sister. While working; Eulalie was attacked by Wendigos and couldn't use her powers however she wouldn't not have to wait for long. The Wendigos were distracted by a sound as they went away and Eulalie went to hide. However; she heard footsteps but she was so scared as she try to stiff up. 

Then heard something else that was familiar to her. "Let's see what's behind curtain number three?" Vincent said, pulling back the curtain. Eulalie stumbles over, "Ack! Oh, hi there...Vi--vi--Vincent, um lovely day we're having huh?" She stuttered. Vincent looked over at her, "Looks like you're holding up pretty well." He said. Eulalie looked up at him, "Yeah, and so are you." She said. "Yes." Vincent said with a nod. Realizing what she said; Eulalie was flushng red. "Oh, wait a minute! That cam out wrong, heh." She said. "You could use a break, maybe go out with me?" Vincent said. Eulalie looked at him in disbelief, "Now? Tonight? Oh no, I couldn't! I mean, I wish I could but I--" She try to explain however Vincent leaned over and kissed her cheek. Eulalie is shocked but she says, "OK, Done deal." Later on in this so-called date; Eulalie was laughing as Vincent was chuckling. "You're kidding, a scandal?" Eulalie asked. "Just a dirty rumor." assured Vincent. "Dude, you rock my socks!"  Eulalie complimented. She had to sit for a smile for a moment,  Vincent sat next to her. "So, what about you, do you have any qualms?" He asked, he was trying to seduce her and Eulalie was feeling nervous. "Qualms? No I um--" She try to say. "How about hobbies?" Vincent continued. Eulalie was lost for words for a moment, "Um, uh hobbies? No..." She replied. "No pet peeves? No favorites?" Vincent said. Eulalie swallowed, "Ulp!" then she responds with, "I like--poetry...spring! An--an--and..." Then she managed to blurt out, "And life!" She managed to stand up and hurry away from him. Disappointed; Vincent looked at her, "You are interesting, Eulalie." He remarked. Eulalie smiled back at him, "Thanks." She was about to skip away however she stumbled and fell on a bush, "Oh--! Ack!" Vincent look at her with surprise, "You OK?" Eulalie was sitting in a flower bush, "No." She said. Vincent was trying to laugh however he admits, "You look better that way." Eulalie glared at him, "Very funny." She snapped. "No, the flowers make you look prettier." Vincent said. Eulalie blushed, smiling a little and the two of them laugh. However Vincent got a communication; "Sorry to break this off sweetheart but I--" he said but he noticed that Eulalie was gone and he went away. 

In the meantime; Ophelia has vowed to never wish for her older brother's death and tries to be nice however he can be a jerk. He was being all mad about her 'purposely' dropping her laptop while she slept. But she is upset by his jerk behavior. But that's not the only thing she has to go through; a mysterious girl who was around her age is someone known as Ursula Benito, people call her 'Ursa'. Ursa is Ace's cousin as she seemed to be elusive yet sharp tongued and troubled young lady. However even if she's young and she's the same age as Ophelia; she seems to dress differently. She wore dark, sexy, and retro clothes--They were well-cut and draw subtle attention in a tasteful way. Ursa wore tank tops that were usually black, maroon, or emerald green. Some outfits she wore were silk cocktail dresses,  bold red gowns, leather pants, dark-wash yet high waisted jeans, fishnet tights, and a fake fur coat. She smelled amazing like sandalwood or lavender, her brown hair was dramatically short in style, wore red lipstick and others such as wearing pale foundation, blush on her cheeks, and got some smoky-eyes going on. She always has something to accessorized with: 1940s sunglasses, a hat with a veil, black gloves, fedoras, fur collars, have a vintage compact and classic diamond or pearl earrings. She is sexy--not trashy at all, smart, and mysterious as this made Ophelia annoyed as she daydreams of being something hot like Ursa. Ursa is also cold hearted and thinks Ophelia looks like a 'child' because of the way she dresses. Sometimes she wore revealing tops with a more conservative skirt. This personality and impression seems to attract the attention of Janus. Ursa tries not to fall for Janus as she switches of different personalities: Alluring, mysterious, & sneakily like a femme fatale. Lovely, sweetly shy, docile and somewhat doll-like like a damsel in distress. Fierce, verbal, and a bit cold-hearted. She tends to be mysterious like a vamp. Playfully sexy nymph-like as a vixen. Sultry with a heavenly air like a love goddess. Always having a glass of iced tea with a sprig of mint in it. She doesn’t get too drunk in public, she doesn’t curse up a blue streak, and she doesn’t reveal too much personal information to someone she’s just met. That is why Janus is so attractive to her. 

At night in Valhalla; Cassandra--as Libertas, Eulalie--as Hecate, Firestarter and Vincent were hunting these Wendigos however they were on the roof and looking around. It was getting pretty creepy around here. "I got a bad feeling about this." Firestarter remarked. "Me too." Cassandra agreed. Then, there was snarling sounds. "Wendigos, dead ahead!" said Eulalie. Just before anyone could make a move; a black figure took them out. "What was that?" gasped Cassandra. "Firestarter...Vincent..." The figure said as he rise up to face the heroes, apparently Firestarter recognized him. "Averruncus!" He said. "Master!" A female's voice called out and appeared beside him. Cassandra was surprised to see her,  "Who is that?" She asked. "Fear not, my name is Coronis. I work for Averruncus for redemption and peace." The girl in black said. Cassandra is amazed, "Whoa! Averruncus? Creepy but impressive I have to say." She said. Averruncus glared at her, "And pray tell who you are." He asked. "I'm Libertas." Cassandra said. Averruncus looked at her with a creepy look in his eye, "Libertas....I'll remember you m'lady." He said and he was about to leave with Coronis when Cassandra called out: "Wait! Why do you do the things you do?" Averruncus heard this and turned to her and said, "I am the terror to the sadists and convicts of this madhouse cesspool. I am the destroyer of color skin haters and anti-semetic monsters, I'm the creeper that keeps up at night and leave a chill in your spine...I'm the code of justice." Then, there was a black crow and it let out a shriek, "CAW, CAW!!!" The sound was so loud that Cassandra had to plugged up her ears however by the time it was over; Averruncus and Coronis were gone. Just then, Averruncus and Coronis realized they were being followed as they turn to see who it was. "I know you 're there, don't fear me." Averruncus called out. Ariadne called out, "I'm not afraid of you. I am simply observing you." "Then come out, I know you're there."  said Averruncus in a commanding tone. Ariadne did, Averruncus looked at her and then ask, "Why are you observing me?"  Ariadne, as Oceana Coldstone, just shrugged. "I just am." She said. "Look down." Averruncus commanded. Ariadne did what he commanded and saw she just stepped in a circle. "This is the Truth Circle, you cannot lie from its power." Averruncus said. Ariadne was nervous as Averruncus continued to speak to her, "If the Circle finds out you are lying, it'll turn red and there will be no escape for you from death. If the Circle finds out you are telling the truth, you shall live." Ariadne swallowed her panic, "OK! You got m. I'm not just observing you for no apparent reason....A certain friend of mine wants to get to know you a little bit more." She said. "Why?" Averruncus demanded. "You seem so...so...interesting and dangerous that he wants to fight you, to see if you are worthy enough for a challenge." Ariadne said. Averruncus looked intrigued, "I see...You may step out now." He replied. And Ariadne walked out of the circle and look up as she saw that he was gone! "Phew, Thank God." gasped Ariadne, she walked away after that was over. 

Later on the roof of the hideout; Cassandra and Eulalie got the whole story on this guy. "So he eliminates criminals, bad guys, and other evil doers for his code of justice by killing them in grisly matters. Impaling them, making them suffer for hours and hours....Butchering them...And he kills those that also are xenophobic murderers." Cassandra said. Firestarter nodded, "Yeah. I mean, at first we didn't agree and we still don't but this guy does what he has to do and our best option is to stay out of his business." He explained. "I see." Cassandra said, nodded the entire time. "He's pretty interesting, I mean sure Vince is but you can't help but be nice to a guy who is tall yet dark and handsome. But he may have eerie skin color to him like he's a freak then it makes it better." Eulalie remarked. Vincent looked at Hecate, "What? You like this guy better?" He snapped. Eulalie decided to irritate him, "Sure do, I bet he has something more to him. Maybe a dark past like you do...Like parents all a dead, or maybe he has been through kamikaze...You know, take your own life. I heard that's a sin and you might end up in hell." She said. Hearing what Hecate said, Vincent glared at her and walked over but Eulalie walked back from him. "Whoa now, you're not going to torture me now are you? Slap me, grope me, hurt me? You try anything and my friends will find you! If you were a flower, you'd be a bee orchis which means 'error, industry'. Hell, I've done my homework! Heaven has no rage like a wrathful girl nor hell a fury like a harpy torned! I can be an angel, or a devil if you pissed me off! I can be your dream or I can be your nightmare!" She ranted. However Vincent looked at her in the eyes, a slight smirk on his face. Then she went over and pounced her but not hurt her. He place his hands around her waist. "Ohh--!" gasped Eulalie. Then she was against the wall as she was so closed to Vincent in this embrace, "Shit, shit! I'm this close to him! I'm blushing, right?" thought Eulalie. She gritted her teeth in humiliation: "Get...away...from...me...." Closing her eyes; Eulalie expected something vulgar yet violent however Vincent didn't do that. His warm lips were against her forehead. Eulalie's eyes snapped open as she couldn't believe it, "What?" She thought. Then she looked at Vincent, who was stepping away from her. "Why did you do that for?" asked Eulalie. "You said you were Dorothy so I decided to be The Good Wizard and give you my magical protection through a kiss." Vincent replied. Eulalie had never said she was Dorothy and that made her irritate, "You always talk in fantasy, down the rabbit hole literature?" She demanded. "Only to the strange girls." responded Vincent with a flirtatious smile. Anger filled her chest, she was mad and Eulalie pointed a finger as she said, "I'll get you for this, Vincent Muninn! One day I will!" And then, she walked away--passing a perplexed Cassandra and Firestarter. 

The next day; Cassandra, Eulalie, Goram, and Vincent were waiting for some guy who goes by the name Detective Jude Ewige. "You sure this guy is the real deal?" Cass asked. "Trust me, Cass. He is pretty good at solving cases." Goram assured her. Speak of the devil, the man with dark hair and looking more alive appears--This was Jude Ewige! "Sir, I apologize. Sorry for bothering you." Vincent said. Jude turned to the four of them, "No, it's fine. That's what I'm here for." He said. Once in this meeting; Cassandra told Detective Ewige about the Wendigos: "I see, and these monsters called Wendigos are the source to the problem?" Cassandra nodded, "Yes Detective, but they must be slayed for they are blood thirsty monsters." She said. Goram had to grin, "Sounds like they're vampires that need a stake to the heart." He joked. Vincent looked annoyed, "Hmph. Great." He said. "It looks like Vincent and Firestarter can stop them." Eulalie remarked. "Maybe Libertas and Hecate." Vincent argued. "Maybe all of them." Cassandra said. Jude smiled faintly, "I agree, they all should work as a team." He said. Vincent pulled out some papers, "Detective, do you have a minute? Look, there's no trace of them on this research. No results sir." He explained. Goram groaned, "Vince, c'mon! Don't be so paranoid!" Vincent look at his partner, "All I'm saying is this, Goram. I'm being serious and very certain about the facts. And that Eulalie here knows about them, she's hiding something!" He said. "It doesn't mean she's not a heroine." Goram said. "And she's not even from here!" Vincent argued. Cassandra then broke the argument, "She exists! She--I mean, Libertas and Hecate do exist and don't need to be looked up." said Cassandra. Goram looked at him, "See?" He said. "Point taken, Cassandra." Jude agreed. "Damn." Vincent said with defeat. "Hmph!" Eulalie said with victorious. There was a knock on her door, then Azora Orev appeared: "Um, Detective Ewige? Sorry for the interference, but I brought you the documents." She said, the way she walks is catwalking as she brought the papers to Detective Ewige. "Thank you, Azora." Jude said. "My pleasure, Detective." Vasilissa replied. But she turned to the others, "Can I offer you four beverages? Anything?" She asked. "No, we're fine but thanks anyway." Cassandra answered. "I'm good." Goram reassured. "Thank you for the offer." Vincent remarked, he smiled at her flirtatiously. Vasilissa looked at him with disgust, "Tch, womanizer." She muttered and struts away. Vincent watched her go, "Pretty flower." He murmured. Goram looked at him, "Sorry?" He inquired. "Nothing." Vincent said. 

Eulalie pursed her lips and responded by saying, "Maybe you shouldn't look at her ass, Mr. Charmer." She said. Vincent looked at her, "What's the matter? Envious?" He teased. Eulalie almost laugh, "I'm not envious, I'm cynical." She claimed. Vincent looks at her, "Cynical huh. I like you, you're fiery." He flirted. Eulalie looked at him with a dark glare, "I bet you say that about the other girls you flirt with." She debated. Vincent and Eulalie were glaring at each other until Cassandra spoke up: "Hey guys, c'mon! Let's not fight, not now--Detective Ewige is right here." She said. The tension faded as Eulalie softens, "My bad." She said. "Sorry." Vincent replied. "It's no problem." Jude reassured them both, "Now, let's continue where we left off." Cassandra smiled, "Sure thing, Detective." She said. Later on; Eulalie was at an internet cafe with the Moneta as she researches on Vincent: He was born from an intellectual yet wealthy and kind family but they were tragically killed by a monster name Tantalus McGuffin. McGuffin messed with Vincent emotionally and mentally as he contemplated into taking his own life because he couldn't take it anymore with this pain. Thankfully, Vincent was snapped back into reality of Goram's friendship, his concern helped his partner out. Eulalie is shocked of what she discovered and decides to investigate at his place. There she is attacked by a bunch of Wendigos and knocked out. The Wendigos were about to prey upon her when they all are knocked out at once. The person responsible was Vincent! "Silly girl, do you think you could fool me that easily?" Vincent snapped. After a while; Vincent sipped red wine as he listened to softened opera singing in the background; he glance over at Eulalie, who was still unconscious, on the sofa and Vincent placed his glass down to examine her. "Cynical girls done their homework, do they...Eulalie?" Vincent said, "Black rose...dark angel...You sneaky girl. What are you really? Orphan? Runaway? A pure maiden? A rich girl in poverty? Maybe you're like me, you were shocked over the death of your parents and a monster tormented you until you couldn't take it anymore and wanted to pull the trigger on yourself." He start to trace her lips with his index finger gently, "I know you're no sponsor nor a superheroine or even born from Valhalla or just moved here. I said this before...and I'll say it again...Whatever you're hiding, I'm going to find out soon enough." Vincent continued. He was grazing her cheek with his knuckles. 
 
Then he noticed the bite mark of the Wendigo on her neck, "What is that?" He thought. Vincent glanced at her, "Well, well, well....What a tangled web you weaved. How much lies do you have for me, Hecate?" He said, "You certainly bloom haven't you my black rose?" Meanwhile; Cassandra, as Libertas, was facing Wendigos as she was overpowered and her mask is torn to shreds. Firestarter found her and took her to the hospital where she was treated. In a dream while she resists; Cassandra wanders through the woods after escaping a man sent to murder her. Then, she meets a wolf pursues Cass in an attempt to eat her. She wore a qipao--or also known as a Mandarin gown--as she took down the Wolf. An evil queen gives Cassandra a poison apple in order to rid herself of Cass, who was deemed fairer than her. Cass. falls into a deep sleep and is only awoken by a prince who falls in love at first sight. In the next scene; Cassandra attends a ball at which she leaves behind a single glass slipper. By finding whose foot fits the slipper, Prince Charming finds his “true love". Cassandra insists that she doesn’t want to follow Cinderella’s footsteps, refusing the idea of true love and a serious relationship. She doesn’t need a man to protect her. Cassandra insist that she doesn’t believe in the ideas that these fairy tales represent about love as she says, "I'm just an innocent little girl lost in Wonderland." Then, she woke up to see Goram next to her. She moaned while waking up, "Hello Goram." Cassandra greeted him. "So, you and Libertas...The same person, I never knew that."  Goram said. "I--" Cassandra was about to say but Goram responds, "No. It's fine, I understand. You wanted to be a hero right?" "Not like you, Firestarter." Cassandra said. Goram looked at her shocked, "You knew?" He asked. "Wasn't hard to figure out." Cassandra replied. Now things were about to get intense and very violent. Something deep inside Cassandra was about to break. About to snap and she could see it in her head however she was too numb to think of anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment