Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

KatDon Presents: Uranometria--Eight Volumes

I am most pleased to say that my ongoing work of Uranometria has eight book volumes, isn't this grand? I am so surprised on how much I progressed with the project. Most stories I wrote are also in the making of progress like E'Calypso Wanderlust, Uber*Fremden, and a lot of stories about going to the anime world but the most credit should go to Uranometria. Maybe it's not important to you guys but it is to me. I haven't published them in book stores yet, I'm still working on the whole manga artist search and going to publish them. I have publish eight volumes of my story on my blog here. I hope you guys see more of Uranometria, maybe it'll become a manga and an anime for you all to see. Thank you, good by and see you on the next blog story for ya. 

Love always, 
Katherine Donovan 

No comments:

Post a Comment