Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Uranometria: Luna di Sangue--Chapter 7

This is another chapter of Luna di Sangue, I know this abrupt but I got another from Uranometria coming very soon. I hope you all enjoy it! --KatDon

Chapter 7: An Infinity Wonders of the World


Previously....

When she got to Shinsi by herself; Cassandra stood in front of something that amazed at what she was doing, "A castle...Looks so medieval...Like the kind in fairy tales..." She said. She was so entranced and decides to enter inside. Whle she was in there; Cass looked around in the castle, "Hello? Anybody here?" She called out. Nobody answered, this was getting too weird. All of a sudden, she heard a noise that made her jump and armed herself in preparation. "Who's there? Show yourself, I know you're there!" She called. As if on cue, there was a mysterious boy, Caucasian male, with short black scruffy-looking  hair has grown longer past his ears and blue cyan eyes. He is well-muscled with a v-shaped torso, broad shoulders and clearly defined muscles. He wears a dark green shirt, army jacket and blue jeans with blue and black shoes. But something was wrong with this guy and Cassandra pointed a gun at him, "Get back, get back!" She said. She started shooting however she is shocked that the bullets missed somehow. Cassandra couldn't believe it, she begin to walk backwards. Had a hard time to breathe. "What. Are. You?" Cassandra said, she walk backwards to a staircase and almost fell however she is saved by the mysterious boy. Cassandra looked up, she blushed at how cute this guy was: "Uh...Hi." She replied awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" The boy demanded. Cassandra was shaken, "You talk? I mean, I--Who you are?" She inquired. The mysterious boy looked at her, "Son of Queen Aloja and King Giuseppe, Prince Pintosmalto." He answered. Cassandra gazed at him with amazement, "Pintosmalto, that's a very unusual name." She remarked. Pintosmalto nodded, "Very, but enough about me, tell me who you are." He said. Cassandra sighed so she begins to explain and Pintosmalto softens to her when he learns what is going on. However they were interrupted by people, they seemed to be his friends. 

"Pinto, who is she?" asked a 15 year old looking girl. Cassandra smiled, "I'm just a visitor." She said. Pintosmalto introduced her to the others, "This is Cassandra Endymion...Agent?" He said. Cassandra pulled out her badge, "Silver Branch Agency." She explained. Cassandra meets these people as Prince Pintosmalto's friends: Signora Rosaura 'Nora Rose', Betta Pepper, Tithonus Falke, Romar Candlewick, Ronald Harlequin and Theobald Punch. Cassandra was amazed, "Wait, how many of you are there?" She asked. "Seven." replied Romar. Cass looked surprised at this, "What? Seven?" She asked softly. Pintosmalto nodded, "Yeah." He said. Cassandra was so stunt that she could hardly speak, she felt the tears in her eyes as they cascaded down her cheeks. "Seven is magic." She whispered. Pintosmalto noticed, "Cassandra? Are you OK?" He asked. "Magic? Seven? It's just like before...Just like before the massacre....Reuben, Judy....All of them, I--I can't believe it...."  Cassandra mumbled to herself. That's when she nearly fainted, "Cass!" Pintosmalto called. Later by the river; Cassandra was all right but she stopped when she hears a music box behind her and looks at it, the song sounds familiar to her. But as she looks up, she notices someone is video-taping her. Cass realized it's Pintosmalto and she feels creeped out. She went back inside the castle, wondering what the heck was going on with this guy. Pintosmalto put the camera away and sighed. Just then, he turned around to see his girlfriend. Signora Rosaura has short auburn hair with white streaks as bangs in the front of her hair. She has grey eyes and a pale skin complexion, and she wears purplish-blackish makeup and lipstick. She wears a sheer long-sleeved green blouse over a black halter top, a short black leather skirt and black leggings. She wears thick combat boots, and dog collars around her neck and wrists. Black gloves cover her hands and easily come off when Nora Rosa needs them to.



Today she looked upset. "Why are you filming her?" Signora Rosaura demanded. Pintosmalto didn't know what to say, "She--she's just a project really." He insisted. "Don't lie to me, Pinto. What is she to you?" Signora Rosaura begged. "It's not what you think--" claimed Pintosmalto but he was slapped by her. He was stunt by the slap. "DO YOU LOVE HER?!" Signora Rosaura shouted. Pintosmalto held out a hand, "No, Signora Rosaura...I love you, but I don't have feelings for her." He said. Signora Rosaura looked at him, "Oh really? Then what is it?" She asked. Pintosmalto looked at her, "I just want to see more human behavior from her." He explained. Signora Rosaura sudddenly looked guilty and the two reconciled. Later, Cass was by the river again and heard the music box as she glanced over to see Pintosmalto holding it. "You like it?" asked Pintosmalto, he then closed the music box. Cassandra looked away, "Um, just thought the song was beautiful. That's all." She claimed. "Me too, I think the song is wonderful." agreed Pintosmalto. "Yeah, sure." Cassandra replied, looking annoyed. Pintosmalto noticed her attitude, "What's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" He asked. Cassandra glanced at him, "Why were you filming me?" She demanded. Pintosmalto realized what he did, "Uh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm not an obsessing stalker." He explained. Cassandra didn't believe him, "Uh huh." She said. "I'm just curious." Pintosmalto remarked. Cassandra looked at him with disbelief, "You're just curious? Don't you have a life?" She snapped. "I do, but you seemed interested. Very different." Pintosmlato spoke. Cassandra moved away, "Stop trippin'!" She proclaimed. Pintosmalto looked at her with confusion, "Trippin'?" He inquired. Cassandra felt like smacking her forehead, she couldn't believe she said that! "Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant to say was, 'stop lying'." She said. "Why would I lie?" asked Pintosmalto. Cassandra glared at him, "People I know do, I can't trust people." She said. Pintosmalto was perplexed, "You can't trust people?" He said. Cassandra sighed however she decides to get off the subject by asking Pintosmalto about himself and he told her that he had a girlfriend. "You have a girlfriend?" Cassandra asked. 

"Yeah." Pintosmalto remarked. "And she's mad at me? She thinks I'm trying to take you away from her?" guessed Cassandra. Stunt by how she knew this, Pintosmalto nodded. Cass sighed, "You know, I'm not the type to tell you that your girl sucks and get with me. I like you, Pinto but as a friend." She said. Pintosmalto nodded, "I know, I apologize." He said. "It's OK, it's not..." Cassandra assured him however she realized something, "Oh man, just like--!" She thought. Later that night, Cassandra was back at Silver Branch and was working when she sensed something. Just then, she is summoned by her allies. "Uh, Cass? I think you wanna see this." Goram said nervously. Cassandra looked out the window, her name was light up in neon lights. "Oh crap, it's him!" She gasped. "Huh? Who's him?" asked Goram, confused. "He must be filming me right now!" Cassandra claimed, rushing away. Still perplexed; Goram called out: "Uh, Cass? Is there something you want to tell me?" Ignoring him, Cassandra sat as she begins to have memories coming back to her, her friends and her were happy back in the day. That night; Cassandra was having flashbacks of her friends before the prom massacre, she couldn't eat or sleep as she begin to wandering out of bed and went out in the night. Someone sure didn't sleep as well; Signora Rosaura was working when she looked up and see her, "Cass, is that you?" She asked. Cass looked up, "Nora Rose?" She asked. Signora Rosaura helped her up on her feet, "What happened? You look scared." noted Nora Rose. Cassandra didn't know what to say, "I--I--" "Come on, let me help you. Maybe you should let me be of assistance." suggested Signora Rosaura. Cassandra couldn't believe it, "Nora Rose..." She muttered. "Cassandra, you're shivering. Here, let me draw you a bath." remarked Signora Rosaura, leading her inside. "Yeah, thanks." Cassandra said, touched by her kindness and found herself smiling at her. "Anything for a friend." Nora Rosa answered. The next day, Cassandra was outside again and was really enjoying the great outdoors, the sky was blue and the breeze felt nice as she closed her eyes to feel it brushed against her. "Having fun?" Pintosmalto asked. 

Cassandra turned around and glared at him who had a video camera in hand, "Stop video-taping me." She snapped. "Look, now that you and Signora Rosaura made up; I want to make you my project." Pintosmalto said. Cassandra looked at him, "Me? Pinto, you're weird but you really don't have to do that." She said. Pintosmalto looked brooding, "Yeah, I know. But I find you interested. I told you, I'm curious." He reminded. Cassandra smirked, "Let me borrow that for a second." She said, snatching the video camera from him and video tapes him, "Ah, now it's my turn to project you." She said. Pintosmalto smirked back, "Me?" He said. "What? Aren't you human?" Cassandra asked. Pintosmalto shrugged, "I don't know, can't you tell?" He teased. He took the camera back. "Hey!" Cassandra protested. Pintosmalto turned off the camera, "You owe me!" He said. Then, he leaned over and tried to kiss her. Cassandra couldn't believe this scandalous maneuver, "Oh--!" She gasped and dodged him. "Don't even, Signora Rosaura and I made up. Don't make it worse for me!" Cassandra prompted. Pintosmalto smirked, "I know, just messing with you." He said. Cassandra smirked, "I'll show you messing around." She hectored. Then, she leaned in and liplock with Pintosmalto but when she parted her lips away and was shocked. "Oh god, I'm so sorry..." She said. Tears in her eyes, Pintosmalto try to reach over however Cassandra placed a hand up to stop him, "Excuse me!" She said politely and left Pintosmalto. While Cassandra walked away, she tried to deny it. She didn't want to hurt Signora Rosaura and Pintosmalto. Overwhelmed; Cassandra was clutching her head as she wondered, "Why?" Cassandra moaned to herself, "Why?" She gasped out. Cassandra cried out in pain, not physical pain but mental and emotional pain. "So much, so much like him...." She moaned. It was too much as more memories begin to flood her brain. Cassandra was thrashing about violently, "WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME?!" She screamed. Cassandra telekinetically made cracks and broke something. Goram and the others enter inside to help her out, Cass calmed down and tried not to think about it so much. 

A woman's voice said from above, "The universe is infinite, and this world is in the middle of it. And there is an infinity wonders of the world." In the meantime; The shooting range was the loudest place ever; there was Ronald, Theobald, and Betta. Once the shooting range had quieted down; their mentor clapped. "Nice job, you three. You did swell but I have to give the highest rank to Betta, overall you guys did great." She said. Betta beamed with pride, she felt more confident than before. Meanwhile, Magda reveals to Ophelia what Bendis has being doing to herself, Ophelia goes and talks to her Bendis. She said that her brother has been helping with the family, Bendis refuses to believe that because she says her brother is a jerk and ruined her life. She tells her mother to go away. Then, She closes the door on her mother's face, Ophelia walks away crying. Bendis is hurt inside as she is feeling suicidal. Bendis says that her cousin betrayed her as she hates her life! Then, Bendis collapses and is rushed to the hospital. At the hospital, Bendis is revealed to have a panic attack from the remedies she was taking as Bendis tearfully confesses that she took these remedies because she doesn't want to deal with how cruel life is. She goes to therapy and she was going to recover soon. "Who am I? What am I? Why am I here? What is that I'm searching for? What did Father and Mother made me for anyway?" asked Pintosmalto. Cassandra looked at him, her hands reached forward and put both hands on Pintosmalto face and smiled. "I never knew you were artificial. You're a good looking young man with ordinary traits of a guy. Your face, your hair, it all looks human." She said.  Pintosmalto shrugged dully, "Yeah, I know. Blessing and curse but I don't have the mindset like everyone else." He remarked. 

Cass smirked, she squeezed his cheeks and Pintosmalto managed to complain: "Ow, hey!" Cassandra lets go, "Surprised, annoyed, and also flirting earlier." She replied with a laugh. "I'll bet all you wanted was to be like how humans are. Good humans, those that have feelings and go through experiences. I'll help you, Pinto. I promise." Cassandra continued, "But it's going to be hard, I don't know where to start. It's a long journey, hell I hope you'll be ready for this." Pintosmalto nodded, "I am." He said. Cassandra was happy to hear this, "Great! It's settle than."  She exclaimed with joy. "My family name and legacy is carried on through the sons of the family. Because of this, women could find honor only through the marriage and the union of families, and the children they had. They were matched depending on their home skills, grace, and beauty. And my hopes to meet the standards of the matchmaker to keep my family from disgrace. In the tradition at this time, a woman’s main role was to marry and be a mother." She explained. Signora Rosaura stopped as she looked crestfallen. Pintosmalto noticed her troubled expression. Pintosmalto looked at her with sympathy  and took both of her hands and told her, "You did such good things, you will one day bring honor to your family...You'll also bring honor to me." He said. Signora Rosaura smiled at him, "Thanks." She said. Signora Rosaura sat up and said, "Hey you want to fight?" "Oh, you want to fight me?" asked Pintosmalto in a teasing tone. "Yeah, that is if you're scared." replied  Signora Rosaura. Pintosmalto laughed, "Scared of you? Like hell." He said. "Come on, bad boy! Come and get me." said Signora Rosaura, posing in a seduction dare. Pintosmalto is surprised to see her that way, "Damn, here goes..." He said. Signora Rosaura prepared herself and bounces off as she cried, "He-yah!" "Wha--?" Pintosmalto thought, he dodged her and Signora Rosaura smiled at him. "Haha, I got passed you. And you thought I was a distressed damsel." She remarked. Pintosmalto looked at her with amazement, "Whoa, I think I like you Nora Rosa." He said. "I'll bet you like this." Signora Rosaura said, she jumped and stretch out her leg to kick him: "Yah!" 

In the meantime, there was trouble ahead for Vincent and Eulalie for Eulalie was losing grip over her sanity: "Eulalie, is that you?" Vincent called out to her. Mortified and uncomfortable to see him; Eulalie looked away from him, "Please, go away." She said darkly. "Let me help  you, Eulalie." Vincent coaxed, walking over to her carefully. Eulalie begin to weep, "Why can't you people leave me alone?" She demanded through her sobs. Vincent hold back his own tears, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you went through so much pain." He said. Eulalie chuckled darkly with no humor and said, "That's the thing...You forget, you don't know anything about me." Eulalie try to slice herself with her ax and attempt to take her own life until Vincent stop her. Eulalie is shocked, "Get off me...get off me....All that stuff I wrote, it was a lie. All a lie...." She insisted. Eulalie felt her face turned red but she got angry and pushed him away as she said, "STOP IT!!!!" Vincent looked at her with surprise, "What? What do you mean?" He asked. "Stop trying to trick me, I know what you're trying to do." Eulalie said, glaring at him after she got away from him. "I'm not, I think you're different from all the girls and maybe I want you by my side as my friend." insisted Vincent. Eulalie turned back to him, "You--you mean it?" She said. Vincent nodded, "Yes, I'm not going to reject you again. I know because I had hardships in my life and I'm willing to help you if you let me in." He said. Eulalie found out that living for others and sharing love, time and other good things in life with people is what truly brings fulfilment and happiness. She believes that life is much more than just a physical plan, and what makes her happy is doing the right things. She believes in the possibility that everything will be fine, because whoever is watching over her will protect her. After seeing enough, Signora Rosaura let go as she try to process over what's going on and cannot think. But she had to know something, "Human...What's it like to be a human. Someone like her." 

How did this occur? Let's go back to the beginning, shall we? 

Earlier before.....

BANG! BANG! The shooting range was the loudest place ever; there was Ronald, Theobald, and Betta. Once the shooting range had quieted down; their mentor clapped. "Nice job, you three. You did swell but I have to give the highest rank to Betta, overall you guys did great." She said. Betta beamed with pride, she felt more confident than before. In Shinsi; Cassandra was alone as she try not to think about Pinto nor the kiss but guilt begins to haunt her. However, a voice in her head spoke to her, "My sweet, lovely girl... He is the key to your future." Cassandra sat up and looked around, wondering who the heck was that. But she thought she was hearing things so she shake it off. For the time being; Pintosmalto begins to remember his time with Signora Rosaura where she tells him about Palendina and his family has been through as well as she with trying to learn the conceptions of an ordinary girl: "My family name and legacy is carried on through the sons of the family. Because of this, women could find honor only through the marriage and the union of families, and the children they had. They were matched depending on their home skills, grace, and beauty. And my hopes to meet the standards of the matchmaker to keep my family from disgrace. In the tradition at this time, a woman’s main role was to marry and be a mother." She explained. Signora Rosaura stopped as she looked crestfallen. Pintosmalto noticed her troubled expression. 

Pintosmalto looked at her with sympathy  and took both of her hands and told her, "You did such good things, you will one day bring honor to your family...You'll also bring honor to me." He said. Signora Rosaura smiled at him, "Thanks." She said. Then she sat up and said, "Hey you want to fight?" "Oh, you want to fight me?" asked Pintosmalto in a teasing tone. "Yeah, that is if you're scared." replied  Signora Rosaura. Pintosmalto laughed, "Scared of you? Like hell." He said. "Come on, bad boy! Come and get me." said Signora Rosaura, posing in a seduction dare. Pintosmalto is surprised to see her that way, "Damn, here goes..." He said. Signora Rosaura prepared herself and bounces off as she cried, "He-yah!" "Wha--?" Pintosmalto thought, he dodged her and Signora Rosaura smiled at him. "Haha, I got passed you. And you thought I was a distressed damsel." She remarked. Pintosmalto looked at her with amazement, "Whoa, I think I like you Nora Rosa." He said. "I'll bet you like this." Signora Rosaura said, she jumped and stretch out her leg to kick him: "Yah!" She lets her leg dropped. Pintosmalto dodged her, "You're good." He replied. "Thanks, I learned from the best." Signora Rosaura  said. Pintosmalto laughed, "Oh, you laugh huh?" remarked Signora Rosaura. Pintosmalto looked at her eyes, Signora Rosaura looked back at him in his eyes and then she did something she never imagined. Leaning towards him, she pressed her lips against his. Then, Pintosmalto said something he never said before, "I want to touch you. Not just physically, but within your mind. Discover the things you keep locked away. Until we are on, where there is no you and I, but we." 

Surprised by what he said; Signora Rosaura was relieved and begin to fall asleep. When she woke up; Signora Rosaura found Pintosmalto sleeping and caressing his head however she touched his wound on the back of his neck. Pintosmalto broke out of the flashback and he decided to get some sleep. Cassandra was asleep at the same time as Pintosmalto but she woke up to hear a voice in her head, "My little princess...I will wait for your return soon."  Lying in her bed; Cassandra begin to have a flashback of Nora Rosa: "Cass, is that you?" She asked. Cass looked up, "Nora Rose?" She asked. Signora Rosaura helped her up on her feet, "What happened? You look scared." noted Nora Rose. Cassandra didn't know what to say, "I--I--" "Come on, let me help you. Maybe you should let me be of assistance." suggested Signora Rosaura. Cassandra couldn't believe it, "Nora Rose..." She muttered. "Cassandra, you're shivering. Here, let me draw you a bath." remarked Signora Rosaura, leading her inside. "Yeah, thanks." Cassandra said, touched by her kindness and found herself smiling at her. "Anything for a friend." Nora Rosa answered. The next day, Cassandra is surprised to see Pintosmalto who was misunderstood more about himself: "Who am I? What am I? Why am I here? What is that I'm searching for? What did Father and Mother made me for anyway?" asked Pintosmalto. Cassandra looked at him, her hands reached forward and put both hands on Pintosmalto face and smiled. "I never knew you were artificial. You're a good looking young man with ordinary traits of a guy. Your face, your hair, it all looks human." She said.  Pintosmalto shrugged dully, "Yeah, I know. Blessing and curse but I don't have the mindset like everyone else." He remarked. 

Cassandra lets go, "Surprised, annoyed, and also flirting earlier." She replied with a laugh. "I'll bet all you wanted was to be like how humans are. Good humans, those that have feelings and go through experiences. I'll help you, Pinto. I promise." Cassandra continued, "But it's going to be hard, I don't know where to start. It's a long journey, hell I hope you'll be ready for this." Pintosmalto nodded, "I am." He said. Cassandra was happy to hear this, "Great! It's settle than."  She exclaimed with joy. However, she can hear a voice in her head saying to her: "My sweet girl, I only hope ou find your way back to me love." She said. Eulalie was working when she heard a voice in her head: "My dear, sweet girl... Fear not, for I am watching over you..." Deirdre was cooking food for her friends when she heard a voice in her head, "My sweet girls, my little princess...Please give me a moment of your time. I know it seems like I'm not offering you much guidance but you're going have to do a lot of this on your own. I asked that you trust me and I will get you through this alive. Follow your instincts and I will see you soon...I'll be waiting for you." Then, one day; Cassandra, Deirdre, Turan, Ariadne, and Juana saw a sun ray coming down and there was a blinding light as they vanished. When they woke up, they couldn't believe. They were in a lush land of flowers and a beautiful utopia. "I don't believe it, we're on Terra Feminarum." Cassandra gasped. "Oh snap!" Turan remarked. Just then, the girls found themselves faced to face with a commander officer of a woman. Cassandra smiled a little weakly, "Are we dead?" She asked. The female commander chuckled a little, "Not really." The woman greeted them, "Welcome Morrigans, welcome to  Terra Feminarum." Cassandra recognized her, she was a Morrigan. "Queen Cymodoce?" She said. Immediately, all the girls bowed to her. "M'lady, it's an honor to meet you." All of them said at the same time.


In the meantime, Eulalie went insane again and Vincent found her in a warehouse. "Eulalie, is that you?" Vincent called out to her. Mortified and uncomfortable to see him; Eulalie looked away from him, "Please, go away." She said darkly. "Let me help  you, Eulalie." Vincent coaxed, walking over to her carefully. Eulalie begin to weep, "Why can't you people leave me alone?" She demanded through her sobs. Vincent hold back his own tears, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you went through so much pain." He said. Eulalie chuckled darkly with no humor and said, "That's the thing...You forget, you don't know anything about me." Eulalie try to slice herself with her ax and attempt to take her own life until Vincent stop her. Eulalie is shocked, "Get off me...get off me....All that stuff I wrote, it was a lie. All a lie...." She insisted. Vincent didn't say anything and managed to get the axes away from her before Eulalie could take a strike at herself. Then, Vincent gives Eulalie a liplock kiss, then the lips departed as Valentine's voice whispered against the gasping Eulalie, "Did you like that? I really hope you did. Because I've been wanting to do that all this time." Eulalie felt her face turned red but she got angry and pushed him away as she said, "STOP IT!!!!" Vincent looked at her with surprise, "What? What do you mean?" He asked. "Stop trying to trick me, I know what you're trying to do." Eulalie said, glaring at him after she got away from him. "I'm not, I think you're different from all the girls and maybe I want you by my side as my friend." insisted Vincent. Eulalie turned back to him, "You--you mean it?" She said. Vincent nodded, "Yes, I'm not going to reject you again. I know because I had hardships in my life and I'm willing to help you if you let me in." He said. Eulalie found out that living for others and sharing love, time and other good things in life with people is what truly brings fulfilment and happiness. She believes that life is much more than just a physical plan, and what makes her happy is doing the right things. She believes in the possibility that everything will be fine, because whoever is watching over her will protect her. 

In the meantime, Bendis was known to be a liar; she was a bad liar and a bad girl to start with. And Bendis was dressed in tight fitted outfits, she's smoking, and drinking. She swears a lot as she oppresses everyone she meets: Bendis makes fun of the girls, she makes fun of others, she gets all trashy with boys, and bullies the others. Magda remembers the sweet, innocent girl Bendis was as she wondered what happened to her! "My 'sweet self' is gone and is 'never coming back'." Bendis smirks at Ophelia and the gang as she claims that they hate her now and she walks away. While being interrogated; Bendis claims that her family ruined her life and says that nobody likes her. Bendis acts like Magda don't exist and she is laughing hysterically. After having enough of this; Magda confronts Bendis, who fakes that she is sleeping but Magda can't stand it and the two of them argue. However; Magda finds out that Bendis had been cutting herself and convinced her to get some help however Bendis laughs at her for being delusional. Magda reveals to Ophelia what Bendis has being doing to herself, Ophelia goes and talks to her Bendis. She said that her brother has been helping with the family, Bendis refuses to believe that because she says her brother is a jerk and ruined her life. She tells her mother to go away. Then, She closes the door on her mother's face, Ophelia walks away crying. Bendis is hurt inside as she is feeling suicidal. Bendis says that her cousin betrayed her as she hates her life! Then, Bendis collapses and is rushed to the hospital. At the hospital, Bendis is revealed to have a panic attack from the remedies she was taking as Bendis tearfully confesses that she took these remedies because she doesn't want to deal with how cruel life is. She goes to therapy and she was going to recover soon. 

The Morrigan Queen explained of the dangers that are ahead and warns Cassandra to protect these people she met with. She also said, "The universe is infinite, and this world is in the middle of it. And there is an infinity wonders of the world." Before letting the girls return, she said: "My dear, sweet girls...my little princess....Stand tall and be brave, for the battle still continues." And they were returned to where they started. Cassandra went to Shinsi again but she was knocked out and was unconscious as the ever curious Signora Rosaura decided to read her thoughts and to see what goes on inside her head: 
A man in a tuxedo came up to the microphone and said, "All right! It's time to announce the winners of this year's Prom King and Queen." He had a small envelope in his hand and rips it up. "And the winners are....REUBEN MATTHEWS AND JUDY DAVIS!" Everyone broke into an applause, Reuben and Judy went to the stage to accept their crowns as Judy is given a bouquet of roses. Just then, unexpected visitors crashed the party with loaded guns and started a massacre. They shot at other people who fell to the floor. Panic filled everyone else, they try to flee but some were shot in the process. Cassandra watched in horror as her friends were being shot at. She noticed that Reuben was panting of the wound bleeding from there as he cries out, "Ohhh, the pain." Judy noticed Cassandra there and calls out, "Get away from here Cass!" "Save yourself Cass!" Asher called out, "Get away from here!" However they were all shot at as Cassandra screamed with terror. As she went to the job interview; it doesn't go smoothly. The sounds of a loud boom set off Cassandra as she screamed while remembering the tragic incident. The employer then said after Cassandra calmed down, "I cannot hire someone who cannot get her act together. Go get some therapy and come back as a sane lady!" Cassandra was humiliated of this, she walked out with tears in her eyes and drove away. As she got back home; Cassandra takes a bubble bath. As her feet were at the foot of the tub, she rested her eyelids and slid underwater. This where she can daydream in this state. She had done it many times. This time, it was different. Today, she was swimming in the Caribbean sea and saw the animals hiding behind the rocks. 



She went under the sea as she sees fishes swim as they move their lips, 'Swim' and 'Talk to me.' With her feet in the air and her head on the ground; She begin to spin around however her head inside has collapsed and there's nothing. She begins to wonder, "Way in this water, I swim....Where my mind is? Where is it? Where is my mind? Where is my....Mind?" The word 'mind' begins to echo over and over again. Cassandra opened her eyes and emerged from the water of the bath, gasping for breath. Then, the next memory showed Nora Rose: They were in a lush land of flowers and a beautiful utopia. "I don't believe it, we're on Terra Feminarum." Cassandra gasped. "Oh snap!" Turan remarked. Just then, the girls found themselves faced to face with a commander officer of a woman. Cassandra smiled a little weakly, "Are we dead?" She asked. The female commander chuckled a little, "Not really." The woman greeted them, "Welcome Morrigans, welcome to  Terra Feminarum." Cassandra recognized her, she was a Morrigan. "Queen Cymodoce?" She said. Immediately, all the girls bowed to her. "M'lady, it's an honor to meet you."
The next memory shows Cassandra who was stunt for a while before a grin broke over her face. She giggled to herself, "I did it! Ew....I really did it! I can't believe it! I just nobody saw--" She turns around as her smile faded. "--That."What she saw was a 15 year old boy. Chocolate brown hair. Red eyes. Light skin. Buttoned shirt, a cap on his head, it looks like. He was a teenage soldier, who looked horrified at Cassandra. He saw it, he saw her kill that beast. "Oh crap." Cassandra thought. "Busted! How do I get myself out of this?" She slowly smiled kindly, "Hello there---" she greeted but the boy lunged at her, "AAAAHHHH!" He cried. The boy begin to claw at her like a wild man. Trying to punch her but Cassandra restrained the boy. "Hey! Hey!" She protested, the boy did not yield. "Stop! Cease! Take it easy! Will you stop?! I am not going to hurt you!" Cassandra held the boy's fists away from her. "Who are you?!" The boy demanded. "My name is Cassandra. I swear, I will not hurt you. Here, I am not going to hurt--" She reaches over to touch his face but the boy recoiled away. "Get away, no! Don't you dare--Don't--" But he was helpless, Cassandra was calm as she stroke her hand on his face. At once, Cassandra could read his mind, know his name. But not completely of a lot. "Did you seriously kill that Revenant?" asked the boy, softly. Cassandra did a double take. "That's a Revenant?" She asked in disbelief. The boy looked at her with amazement, "You never seen one before?" he asked. "I heard of them..but in all honesty, I didn't know that was an actual Revenant!" Cassandra pointed out.

Just then, a voice called out. "Jack! Who are you talking to?" Another boy in the same uniform as the other guy's was standing there. He looked young, quite a fetching fellow. "Nobody!" Jack called, he turned back to Cassandra fiercely. "Listen, you gotta get out of here now!" He demanded. "Why? I can help!" Cassandra persisted. "No, you--" Jack started to say but the boy calls back: "Jack, who is that?" "No one!" Jack snapped. He turned to Cassandra with pleading eyes. "Please, get out now!" He begged. "I can help. I can hear that your thoughts are disoriented so--" Cassandra insisted, but Jack stopped her out of shock. "What?" He gasped. "You--you--can read minds? You can hear my thoughts inside of your own head?" "Of course I can." Cassandra said, in a matter of fact tone. Jack was shaken out of fear. The red haired boy appeared, "Jack? Who is this?" He asked. Cassandra smiled and held out her hand, "Cassandra Endymion. It's a pleasure to meet you." she said. The boy was stunt, he shook her hand though. "I'm Bellerophon Leseratte." He said. A girl with shoulder length hair appeared, wearing the same uniform as Jack and Bellerphon. "Boys, who is this girl?" She asked in a voice so soft but full of curiosity. "Wow, this your girlfriend?" Cassandra asked, to Jack. Jack glared at her, "She's not my girlfriend!" He declared. "Who are you? A witch?" The girl asked. "I am no witch, I am an ally and I came to help." Cassandra said. "No, she's--" Jack started to say, but the girl stopped him. "Hold up, Jack. This girl may able to help." She said, coming to Cassandra's rescue.

"Sh'yeah, I killed a Revenant." Cassandra admitted. Bellerphon and the girl were shocked. "How?!" They asked. "I have an ability where I can move obstacles or other things with my mental conscious." Cassandra explained. Bellerphon and the girl looked at each other, they turned to Jack. "You know about this?" Bellerphon asked. "Yeah, but she doesn't know what the military does here." Jack said. "Let her help, Jack. She can be of help to us." The girl said. Jack was irked but he agreed. Cassandra smiled with delight, "Thank you." She said. After seeing enough, Signora Rosaura let go as she try to process over what's going on and cannot think. But she had to know something, "Human...What's it like to be a human. Someone like her." 

No comments:

Post a Comment