Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Forget (Sting's POV)

There are times when things get tough and after all that we've been through with Jiemma, but my guild and I have taken Sabertooth to where we are now. I was a guy who felt he was on top of the world but after being defeated by Natsu, Jiemma had try to take away my best friend that it hard to get through; thinking he was gone. I was  not being able to loosen up and enjoy life out in the open like all the other people such as Fairy Tail.  However, it helped me realized what Fairy Tail truly is. Why are they so happy and why people enjoy things. Guess Sabertooth found the key to happiness and that changed the way we viewed the world and life. It wasn't about being on top ranked guild, it was about family and friends. It was really just about that.  The key of happiness only lies inside of ourselves as also people who believe they found their happiness in another person!  Now I found out that living for others and sharing love, time and other good things in life with people is what truly brings fulfillment and happiness. I just believe that life is much more than our physical plan, and what makes me happy is doing the right things like sharing talent and good messages to strangers I face, and friendship with my Guild and Fairy Tail. I now believe in the possibility that everything will be fine in the end, because whoever is watching us, will protect us. Because everyone is going to the same place and state of true happiness and enlightenment. I'm glad with the possibility that everyone is the same, and it fills me in a strange way. I spent my life regretting my mistakes and feeling angry towards people, all because I am not able to look at things in a different perspective. But I learn that stuff like this  happens, just let it pass and forget it. You know, you can’t change the past, so there’s no reason to holding on to it.  Too tired of remembering the past which doesn’t allow me to live. I just want to put the past apart and live the rest of my life without regret! I'm determined to forget about my mistakes and live in the present. Life is like a long road filled with ups and downs, the struggles, the unexpected events that occur; and in the end it only makes you stronger. But overall you have to learn to not think about it. 

What I'm saying is you need to forget and forgive, there ain't no time to regret....Heh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment