Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pillow Talk with Bayonetta

Hello folks, I'm here with the Umbra Witch. She's the one who punishes angels, she is the woman in black, the one with the sexy frames and figure while portraying qualities of being a badasss; Please welcome......BAYONETTA!!!!! 

Bayonetta: "Did you miss me, boys and girls? I bet you did. I don't like interviews but I think this could make an exception for all my hard work." 

Interviewer: "Being an Umbra Witch ain't easy, but what's the fun part out of this?" 

Bayonetta: "Hmm, the best part you say? Well, punishing angels in ways I like it hard if you catch my drift. The toys are what I desire the most out of it."

Interviewer: "I see, it's hard to believe that the ones in charge of Super Smash Bros. are allowing you to be in this game. Are you excited?" 

Bayonetta: "Excited? Why I'm bloody ecstatic, I never dreamed I be in a game for little children but I heard others who are not children play this game. This one is the stuff of ruining friendships. I'm not here to make friends but I have my close allies. So they count as friends." 

Interview:er "Like Jeanne?" 

Bayonetta: "'Course her. Although she was being controlled by that f**king bastard Baldur who claims he is my father. There's no one in hell I consider him my father. Diabolical he is, like the demons from hell." 

Interviewer: "You have a lot of demon summoning, you may punish angels but you're not a bad person. It's your job you know." 

Bayonetta: "Hmm, no. I know I'm not evil and I'm not good all the time. I mean, I wouldn't mind giving these people a good spanking for being naughty. But it puts bread and wine on the table so I guess it's fine. And you are absolutely correct, it is my job. If under different circumstances, I would be part of the angels. How dreadful but not all angels are evil. It's just the ones like him...!" 

Interviewer: "I see. So tell me, why the new look? I mean, not that's a problem but your former look was more suitable." 

Bayonetta: "Ah yes, that. I realized that change is coming. But I thought, why not me? So I cut my hair. I still look ravishing. But not in the terms you would think." 

Interviewer: "Right, right, ravishing. Beautiful. Not the terms men would think." 

Bayonetta: "Yes, that reminds me....I believe people have been talking about this quite a while. It drives me f**king insane but I managed to speak out about it." 

Interviewer: "Oh? What's that?" 

Bayonetta: "Dante. He's that one that takes on demons, he works for some place known as Devil May Cry. I never heard of him but I know about his muscular chest. His white locks and he's good with the toys that he has. So my point is, would it be a good match made in heaven if I were to team up with him?" 

Interviewer: "But of course. You two take on different monsters, you both are hot, and you guys use guns." 

Bayonetta: "Hmm, very true. I guess that would work. I'd like to have a little more fun with him...Mmm...." 

Interviewer: "Oooh, that sounds scandalous! Ah, yes....I believe you and Luka seem good acquaintances with one another." 

Bayonetta: "We are. He never fails to amuse me. That time I saw him again, he try to make his entrance epic but failed sadly. I was quite happy to see him, I used to play with his emotions by calling him Cheshire but not anymore. Not that he and I managed to kiss and make up. He accused me of murdering his father, I did no such thing. He may think so but I believe I was the one that try to save his father." 

Interviewer: "I see, you two are dating?" 

Bayonetta: "Dating? Don't play a joke on me, we are good friends. It would be awkward, but I do find him quite attractive. But I'm not willing to look in a relationship right at the moment. I mean, I'm a very busy woman with a lot of hell and heaven on my hands. 

Interviewer: "OK, you're right but men would be damned to bed with you, Bayonetta. But why does Jeanne call you Cereza? And how come nobody else does?" 

Bayonetta: "Cereza was my biological name, but I find Bayonetta to be a good one too. I have nothing against these names. But Jeanne calls me that since we're good friends with one another." 

Interviewer: "True. See anyone out there who find interesting?" 

Bayonetta: "A date you mean?" 

Interviewer: "No, no, I mean an opponent you wish to fight." 

Bayonetta: "An opponent...In other words, a fight but I still consider that a 'date'....Let's see, I believe there's one demon who I heard is a butler to a lord in another dimension of a different century." 

Interviewer: "Ah, I see. Sebastian is his name?" 

Bayonetta: "I believe so, he sure is a sexy demon. Ahem, I mean I heard he is agile and tall but handsome. Quite a wonderful battle, don't you think so?" 

Interviewer: "Very much so." 

Bayonetta: "And another one I wish to battle is the red head with the armor. She comes from a guild, I believe. And then there is a goddess of war with long blonde hair, the lion and that outfit....And her regalia." 

Interviewer: "Haha, I like that! That would be interesting." 

Bayonetta: "For cetain." 

Interviewer: "Anybody else? Maybe a dragon slayer or seven more of them?" 

Bayonetta: "There's seven?" 

Interviewer: "Yeah, but there could be more than seven. I mean, there's six males and only one female out of the dragon slayers." 

Bayonetta: "Hmm, how powerful are they?" 

Interviewer: "What??? I'm the one that's asking, Bayonetta. But OK, there's the fire one. He's the big and powerful one. There's also a metal one who's stubborn but has a heart of gold. Another used to be a weakling however she's grown strong and confident. And an electric one who used to be such a selfish pig but he's a nice guy and another who used to be evil but not anymore. And there's a duo of both dragon slayers that they and their guild were arrogant bastards by a ruthless guild master but the master is no more and those so called arrogant bastards are changed and are on the good side." 

Bayonetta: "Interesting, I think I'll have a talk to Rodin about that." 

Interviewer: "You do that. So, anything you like to say to your fans darling before you go?" 

Bayonetta: "But of course, my 'fans', I know all of you really want to be with me or be just like me. I'll tell you a little secret, always believe in yourself to be a strong person and take down obstacles that stand in your way. Those that are your personal demons, they don't have to be actual demons. Demons are everywhere you look, but some people are cruel out there that look like demons but never let them pull you under. You lose your way but find your way back into yourself. Believe me, darlings, I try. Now then, I'll see you soon! Ta-ta!" 

Interviewer: "See ya, Bayonetta! Be sure to get the next Super Smash game and see Bayonetta in it. Catch you later, folks! Thanks!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment