Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 1, 2016

KatDon Presents--James McAvoy, My Muse!

Would you like to know about how James McAvoy being my muse? Take a look here, warning there are some double entendres and innuendos so please bare with me. LOL! Enjoy. --KatDon

Look, I'm no creeper and I'm trying not to be creepy but I'm also trying not to sound like overly excited fan-girl however I do want to say James has become my muse. So you want to know how I became obsessed with him? Well…I hope James doesn’t think I’m a weirdo or freak for saying this but I am going to regret writing this sh**! Do forgive me, anyway let’s start the story. First time I saw James was in the movie, Wanted (I didn’t go and see it but I wasn’t into huge theaters because of hypersensitivity to loud sounds). OK, I wasn’t crazy at first. Looking back, I found his character to be a geek with a nervous breakdown though McAvoy did well, I must say. But then came to the scene where his character, Wesley, stands up to his boss and hits his once best friend who had been cheating on Wesley’s unfaithful girlfriend. And the last part was mind blowing, especially the part when James breaks the forth wall: “What the f**k have you done lately?” Damn, gives you chills right? I was like, that was the best way to end this movie. Beautiful! I didn’t know James was in the X Men prequel movie and like I said, I didn’t think much about him. Just then it was 2015 when I was at my aunt’s house, I saw the TV spot of the movie: Victor Frankenstein. I was shocked that he and Daniel Radcliffe were both in the movie. Curious and remembered this film; I looked it up, and then I was feeling strange after watching the trailer. Now, I got that guy in my head. By January 2016; I was so obsessed with the movie with James McAvoy, now I got him in my mind. And I was staying over at my aunt’s house while my mom was away for business for a few days and it was so cold out. Still snowing outside. I had the heater on, and I’m not the one to push some skin in such a carnal matter but this guy just made me feel things I never felt.  That night after taking a shower and getting into my PJ jumper I got for a Christmas present. I remember I felt so warm; maybe it was the heater’s high temperature. Or maybe it was the thoughts of the performance as Victor that James played in my head. I was giving a thrill to, and then I had a dream…A salacious, outrageous but guilty pleasure dream. That is unspeakable and I rather not discuss this right now. Anyway, I imagine stories about the guy.

He became my muse so much that these were the ideas. Take a look at these: Combining three fairy tales to phase them to be dark is Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White; the male character is a masculine beauty but never thought much about himself being pretty. However; there is a hitwoman set off to gun down 'the most beautiful creature in the world' by a narcissistic wealthy woman who is obsessed with being pretty and young all the time. The hitwoman is a gorgeous, tough chick with a troubled past as she is going to do her mission but upon seeing this beautiful man; the hitwoman falls for him and cannot bring herself to do it so she runs away though the guy chases after her and in the process gets hurt. The hitwoman takes him in and treats the guy's wounds though she wants to keep him here because of her romantic feelings though she is afraid of being close to him. During the process, the hitwoman's seven members of her foster family come to visit and learn about her involvement. They are nice and trust worthy so they help the hitwoman however the hitwoman's boss, who turns out to be the guy's abusive and deranged stepmother, finds out about this deception and tries to kill her stepson herself though the hitwoman vows to protect the man while also coming to terms with her life and her choices. Pretty neat huh? Another story idea is where there is this guy who takes an interest in a strange, wide eyed (literally wide eyed because she has huge eyes but not scary huge though they are pretty big but yet gorgeous to look at) girl that becomes seductive one moment then in the next minute, she goes into a state of madness and tragedy. However; the guy and the girl are haunted by three demented girls (based on Irish mythology and a pinch of Greek mythology) which are a harpy, a Fury, and a banshee. The harpy resembles the girl's lustful feelings she has for this boyish guy and has sensual fantasies about him and her together though the girl never acted on these fantasies. The Fury resembles her darkness which is caused by a trouble past. It also resembles her personal demons that torture her and also her fears of rejection. And the banshee resembles the girl's madness where she struggles with her condition and just wants acceptance in her life. Despite the girl's insanity and the mythological girls haunting; the boyish young man continues to stay with the troubled girl because he is concern with her and wants to see the best in her because he loves her so much. And would always do everything to help her. Understand her. In each and every way possible. Yeah, I got these visions of these stories, maybe they might come true. Maybe not. And these stories were inspired by such a great muse. James. James McAvoy, you beautiful creature. You will always be remembered. Be loved for the dorkish, kind and possibly beloved actor and person anyone would ever meet. Perhaps one of the best people mostly too because of your friendliness. You aren't narcissistic but modest and you don't think you're that pretty. But everyone begs to differ. We all love you, man! 

Hope you guys enjoy reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment