Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Obsession Diary: Vinsmoke Family--Entry 4

This is another diary entry of Obsession Diary. Please enjoy, thank you so much. Read and weep. --KatDon 

My, my, you are a disaster--A sweet disaster. Overconfident in your plan of holding the arranged bride Pudding as hostage....Too bad that didn't work! Big Mom and Pudding were one step ahead of you. They had the power, they had they control. You are sick to think that you were gonna 'sacrifice' Sanji, he's nothing more than a meal ticket and wouldn't care about his well being; even if he was held hostage! I hate that I love you scum bags, I would love to have your heads or your hearts in my hands but murder wouldn't satisfy me....It's too easy, it wouldn't contain my desires. I hate that I love you, have you finally given up? No? Ha, you just don't know when to quit do ya? I get the thrill at the sight of you guys all a tremble. The sight of you guys makes my heart go boom-boom! Boom-boom! You think I can't take it? You think I won't make it on my own? You're wrong, 'cause I'm stronger. You can try to put fear in me but it won't work, I'm tired of being scared, the ones I love make me stronger and they are being protected. I won't let you get in my ways. You guys refer to Nami as an 'it'? You have no respect for women, do ya? It's sickening, you want her as you little stupid slave. You guys should be ashamed. You have no respect for women, nor even for a measly commoner do ya? Wait, measly's not nice. You are the only ones measlys, you do realize that don't you? You will know fear soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment