Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 20, 2017

Obsession Diary: Vinsmoke Family--Entry 2

This is entry 2 of Obsession Diary about Judge Vinsmoke and his evil sons as this one is focusing on Sylver Eden and her obsession with the Vinsmoke Family. Sylver is obsessed with the Vinsmoke Family's downfall and seeing them suffer from the pain of failure since what he done to so many people and creatures alike.  --KatDon 

You bastards....You are the reason why I want to see you guys suffer. Your crimes against humanity, how lowly scum like you could do this? Abuse your servants and guards, hurt Sanji, calling him good AND YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND GOOD?! Ugh....I am going to drown you people!!!! Hmm, killing is too strong. I could watch you suffer....Hee hee! I got a target on my back, I'm the lone survivor last. You guys got me in your sights. I'll never fall, I won't let your put me down. Who's in control now? I have all the power in the world, not you! I'll make you boys tremble, you don't fear death? I'll make you fear death! I fear death....Let me tell you something about what happened. You didn't know I drugged you boys, did you like the way I grind my hips in that sexy pole dance? I didn't want to do that but I need to give your heart pumping, your adrenaline rushing. Oooh, it gave me a thrill~! Too bad I drugged with a hallucination drug, you didn't expect shit until I told you when you were tied up. God, I love how shocked you were. I have to admit, I admire you for your arrogance and have a strange respect for you for some reason, even though you can't stand a kind hearted commoner like myself. You wouldn't know kindness even if it bit you in the ass! I monitored your vital signs....Elevated heart rate, adrenaline, endorphins. You won't admit it, but at some level...you enjoyed stealing for me. It was a thrill, wasn't it? Alone again? As long as I'm around. You're never alone. I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I am going to find the dreadful Vinsmoke family and bring you to justice once I'm done with all of you. Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment