Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cirque des Damnes 5

This is the fifth part of Cirque des Damnes, Ellison has something obsessive against a royal family and it's driving her crazy. She's either sexually fascinated or gets turned on by their struggling upcoming downfall....Find out what happens next! --KatDon 

Ellison begins to sing, “Un dì, felice, eterea. Mi balenaste innante, e da quel dì tremante, vissi d'ignoto amor. Di quell'amor, quell'amor ch'è palpito. Dell'universo, dell'universo intero. Misterioso, Misterioso altero. Croce, croce e delizia, croce e delizia, delizia al cor...Ah, se ciò è ver, fuggitemi. Solo amistade io v'offro: Amar non so, nè soffro. Un così eroico amor. Io sono franca, ingenua; altra cercar dovete; non arduo troverete dimenticarmi allor.” She stopped and sings again: “Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma! Tu pure, o Principessa, nella tua fredda stanza, guardi le stelle che tremano d'amore, e di speranza! Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me; il nome mio nessun saprà! No, No! Sulla tua bocca lo dirò quando la luce splenderà!” Pusina paused, took a breath and crooned: “Non piangere, Liù, se in un lontano. Giorno io t'ho sorriso per quel sorriso, dolce mia fanciulla, m'ascolta. Il tuo signore sarà, domani, forse, solo al mondo. Non lo lasciare...portalo via con te. Dell'esilio, addolcisci a lui le strade. Questo...questo, o mia povera Liù, al tuo piccolo cuore, che non cade. Chiede colui che non sorride più….Un bel dì, vedremo. Levarsi un fil di fumo, sull’estremo confin del mare. E poi la nave appare. Poi la nave bianca, entra nel porto, romba il suo saluto. Vedi? È venuto! Io non gli scendo incontro. Io no. Mi metto là sul ciglio del colle e aspetto, e aspetto gran tempo e non mi pesa,la lunga attesa….E uscito dalla folla cittadina, un uomo, un picciol punto s’avvia per la collina. Chi sarà? chi sarà? E come sarà giunto...che dirà? che dirà? Chiamerà Butterfly dalla lontana. Io senza dar risposta, me ne starò nascosta, un po’ per celia, e un po’ per non morire al primo incontro; ed egli alquanto in pena, chiamerà, chiamerà: Piccina mogliettina, olezzo di verbena". I nomi che mi dava al suo venire....a Suzuki...Tutto questo avverrà, te lo prometto. Tienti la tua paura, io con sicura fede l’aspetto….Tu che di gel sei cinta, da tanta fiamma vinta, l'amerai anche tu! Prima di questa aurora, io chiudo stanca gli occhi, perche egli vinca ancora. Ei vinca ancora, per non vederlo piu….We can't be oblivious. We are not ignorant. Blood in our hearts. Blood on our hands. We're human. We reason. We're breathing. Protecting. You're living and dying, surviving, we're trying. To breathe in safety, come home safely. Mercy screams its violent love. Justice...And mercy. Justice...And mercy. The death of us created for. Justice...And mercy. Justice...And mercy. This is where they kiss…..What will I forget? When this life is ending, and gone. What will I regret? If tomorrow I don't wake up, what happens? My sunrise, or sunset? If I never were born. If I never died. Would it even matter at all? What should I decide? I always imagined I'd mean something to someone...If I won't, 'least I tried. When my body suffers. When to breathe is pain. Is it really madness to think...Think of breaking this chain? Is the future mine? God knows I have a past, Where's my second chapter? Or will the first also be my last? Is my story over if I fall asleep? Would anybody find me? And would anybody weep? I can't even pretend I care. But songs I'll never sing...Well that means something...Yes, that means something...Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. I remember, they would say, it's all okay, it'll be alright, every night, I could hear it, I remember. I could hear it in the wind, that melody that they would play, every single day to remind us it was over. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. I remember, they would say, it's all okay, it'll be alright, every night, I could hear it, I remember. I could hear it in the wind, that melody that they would play, every single day to remind us it was over. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh….” Just then; Ellison has a vision of Admete: Admete was seen gasping in horror, she went back home where her father was and she shouted, "Oh forgive me for this!" Her uncle was shocked to see her daughter in this state. "What is it?" He asked. "I saw a boy today! He--" Admete spluttered. "Did he hurt you?"  Her father asked. Admete took a deep breath and said, "No, he looked pale and I was scared. I was sewing at my workshop when the mysterious Jonah, filthy and his clothing astray, was pale as his shirt, his knees were knocking each other, and he looked so bad that he couldn’t talk to me. But then, He grabbed me by the wrist and started touching my face as if he was observing it for a painting. Then he bobbed his head up and down like a crazy person would do. He finally let me go and walked out the door with his face facing me; his eyes fixed upon my face."  The judge and his brother begin to smile, "Well, well! He must like you. I underestimated those horrible men, perhaps they're some that are good. What's that?" There was a letter sticking out. "May I read this letter?" Her dad asked. Admete nodded. "Y-Yes." She stammered. Her father opened the letter and reads it, "'You may wonder if the stars are fire, You may wonder if the sun moves across the sky. You may wonder if the truth is a liar, But never wonder if I love. O dear Admete, I am ill at these numbers; I have to reckon my groans: but that I love you best, O most best, believe it. Adieu. Therefore continually most dear lady.'" Once he finished the letter; he was amazed. "I like to meet this boy myself, he seems OK to me." said Admete’s father. Out from his window; he can see a beautiful woman passing by and goes down the stairs to see who it was! There, was the fair and virtuous Admete! How wonderful she looked but Jonah must focus now on his objection: The judge! "Admete?" Jonah called out, recognizing her. Admete begin to tremble as she turned around, "Oh! Jonah, I come before you...I mean, receive your letter and I accept you. I really do like you." She admitted shyly. "Huh?" Jonah asked, confused totally. "Well, I--Ugh! I can't take it anymore!" Admete exclaimed and she begin to brightly danced with joy practically. "Ooh, Jonah! I'm so happy! I could eat you up, I really could! You know what I'd like to do, Jonah? What I dream, if the business stays as good? Where I'd really like to go, in a year? Don't you want to know?" She ranted happily. "Yes, yes, of course." Jonah said, watching her blankly. "Do you really want to know?" Admete asked with puppy eyes. "Yes, I do, I do." Jonah said, nodding. Admete took a deep breath and kept talking away, "OK..I've always had this dream... Ever since I was a little girl and my rich aunt used to take me down to the seaside. The pier...Makin' little castles in the sand... Ooh, I can still feel me toes wigglin' around in the sea water!" She giggled. Jonah smiled slightly. "Sounds wonderful." He said. "Ooh, I know you'd love it! You and me, Jonah, we could be alone in a house! Down by the sea! Wouldn't that be fun? With the sea at our gate, fishes splashing! By the sea! Wouldn't that be great? By the beautiful sea! It'll be so quiet, we shouldn't try. Though, 'til it's legal for two! Have a nice sunny suite for the guest to rest in! To the seaside, By the beautiful sea!" Admete said with joy. Suddenly, Jonah burst out laughing. "Are you trying to fool me?" He finally said. Admete's smile faded. "W-wha--I'm sorry?" Carmen couldn't believe this, Jonah was being cruel to Admete. "Are you honest?" Jonah asked, amused with himself at her reactions. "What do you mean?" Admete asked. "How can you still be virtuous when you are so beautiful?" Jonah asked. "What does beauty have to do with virtuousness?" Admete questioned. "Beautiful people will eventually give in. I did love you once." Jonah said. Admete bowed her head, "I believe you did." She admitted with a sad smile on her face. "You shouldn’t have believed me." rebuked Jonah. "I was deceived." Admete shrugged. Jonah made a tsked sound, "Go to a nunnery. Why would you be a breeder of sinners? I am honest, but I have done bad things. I am proud, revengeful and ambitious. We are all arrant knaves, do not believe any of us. Go to a nunnery...." He leans in and kissed her but pulls away to ask, "Where is your father?" "At home, Jonah." Admete replied. "If you’re going to play the fool, do it in your own house." Jonah said, he started to walk away but Admete seized him by his arm in despair. "Help him, dear lord!" "If you get married, I will give you the plague as your wedding gift. Marry a fool when you are ready to. Wise men would see right through you. Go to a nunnery quickly. Farewell." He started to leave until Admete grabbed him again more fierce. "O heavenly powers, restore him!" Admete cried but she accidentally slapped him. Shocked; Jonah yells at her, "Those who wear too much make-up are not as they seem. You joke, you don’t make sense, and you baby-talk. You nickname God’s creatures, and you make your lacking your ignorance. I will speak no more. No one from this point on will marry; if they are already married, they shall live that way. Go to a nunnery, go!" And he left. Admete was so shocked that she cried hysterically, Trevor hears her and rushes over to her. She was sobbing over Jonah and that set off Trevor completely. "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him if he did!" Trevor said with determination. "He--I don't understand! He gave me his love and now he's....Rejecting me....." Admete blubbered. Trevor was so mad that he could spit. "That bastard!" He cried. In her distress; Admete was weeping and babbling lyrically to songs in a creepy tone: "Come what may....come what may....I will--Remember me, think about me, deceive me, oppress me, believe in me, love me!" But she was sitting on a branch of a willow tree when it broke and fell into the water where she almost drowned. Trevor discovered this while taking a walk and came to her rescue. "Admete! Oh god! Admete!" Trevor cried. On the news; it says that a young woman is being cared for in a mental rehabilitation center until she recovers. Sinead were watching this when Jonah enters, removing his disguise and seeing the news. "Who's the lunatic getting locked up?" Jonah asked. The reporter mentions that the young lady is Admete. When Jonah saw this, he was filled with dread! "Admete! No! What have I done?" He said. He fell to the ground, sobbing. He sobbed with grief, guilt filled his soul and heart. He didn't mean to do such things. How could he let himself do this to her? He was a monster, just like his father….Ellison gasped and tries to calm herself from the anger she has towards Jonah. Just then in the afternoon; Ellison has another vision in her head and becomes aroused, what she saw she couldn’t believe it: Carmen later encountered with Jonah, where Jonah inclined his head and lip-locks with Carmen’s wobbling mouth. Jonah tug her lip with his teeth and mouth gently. He was using just the tip of the tongue wet the lips with a slightly controlled movement. When the moment feels right, he slowly insert the tip of the tongue into the mouth and then pull back slightly as though the mouths are mirroring the act of intercourse. He repeats this motion with a regular rhythm to build anticipation and increase the level of desire. Jonah hesitates momentarily to allow the other person to repeat the motions while softly nibble the lips, gently licking and biting the curves on the upper lip, moving to the corners of the mouth and just below the bottom lip. Also, he sucks on the lips, one at a time, and slowly and slightly firmly sucks and releases the tongue. Carmen passed out and found herself in front of Trevor who was grinding his body against Carmen’s body as he gyrated and his pleasurable moaning was whimpered. He rumpled softly his lips closed and swiftly covers her face, seize the lips of the lover between her teeth and by every breath sip them, without biting them yet. His lips juicily exploring the mouth, tongue and teeth. He exfoliate the lips regularly to ensure they are smooth and maybe even use a small amount of flavored lip chap to make the lips soft and tasty. His body pressed the body slowly but firmly towards one another, then release a little and repeat in response to the speed of the kissing to heighten pleasure levels. He places the palm of one hand at the back of the neck and softly tousle the hair with his fingers, while also caressing the neck. The other hand can rest firmly but gently on the side of the face, moving to stroke the jaw line and neck. Moments later; Carmen was shaken with ecstasy and slowly smiling to herself. Later there was filmed found footage of Carmen who is in a green kimono with cherry blossoms on it and her hair in an up-do. She begins to sing: “The world seems not the same, though I know nothing has changed. It's all my state of mind, I can't leave it all behind. I have stand up to be stronger.....I have to try, to break free from the thoughts in my mind. Use the time that I have, I can't say goodbye, have to make it right....Have to fight, cause I know in the end it's worthwhile, that the pain that I feel slowly fades away. It will be alright....Sparkling angel, I believed, You were my savior--In my time of need. Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear...All the whispers...The warnings so clear...I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door. There's no escape now, No mercy no more. No remorse 'cause I still remember...The smile when you tore me apart....You took my heart, Deceived me right from the start. You showed me dreams, I wished they would turn into real. You broke the promise, And made me realize...It was all just a lie....Could have been forever, Now we have reached the end...This world may have failed you, It doesn't give you reason why. You could have chosen, A different path of life...Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign. Instead there is only silence, Can't you hear my screams? Never stop hoping, Need to know where you are. But one thing is for sure, You're always in my heart. I'll find you somewhere, I'll keep on trying until my dying day. I just need to know whatever has happened, The truth will free my soul....Despite the lies that you're making, Your love is mine for the taking. My love is, Just waiting, To turn your tears to roses. Despite the lies that you're making, Your love is mine for the taking. My love is, Just waiting, To turn your tears to roses. I will be the one that's gonna hold you, I will be the one that you run to. My love is, A burning, consuming fire...No, You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars--Hear the whispers in the dark...No! You'll never be alone.  When darkness comes, you know I'm never far, Hear the whispers in the dark...” She paused and whispered, “Carmen is a bitch and then you die!” She screamed loudly as Jonah jumped back. Carmen giggled and walked away. Later; Carmen is wore a beautiful black satin corset with pleated edging around collar and bust. The corset is made with steel boning, 4 layers of strong fabrics, metal grommets and satin lacing, and removable front modest panel. The black organza high low ruffle skirt has short inner lining and elastic waistband. The second pictures shows of Carmen in a tie on side bustles in matching black satin. Her outfit consists of a bustier with golden sequins, a red corset, a ruffled black leather vest, long red and black striped gloves, and black cage skirt. The third picture where Carmen wore a teal floral dress and a dark blue cardigan. And fourth, Carmen wore a gray trench coat, a short-sleeved black, sequined mini dress, black sunglasses, gloves, leggings, blonde wig and a black flower hat with tulle hairpiece. There is another picture of Carmen who is now has long, wavy, side-swept brown hair and wore a beautiful corset was taken from an original 19th century design. It is made from a heavy ivory satin. All the seams are boned with steel rods. The front fastens with a steel busk fastener and the back laces up with strong corset tape through metal eyelets. The top edge of the corset is trimmed with a very pretty deep lace. This is an extremely rigid corset, the satin is backed with a heavy cotton canvas and the waist reinforced with strong tapes. There is a wide modesty panel underneath the back eyelets, so the corset can be laced open. She wore shorts that were striped woven jacquard fabric and contrast matt black fabric waistband. The waistband has an elegantly curved U shape at the front and the skirt is ruched with black ribbons and finished with a pleat and braided tape at the hem. A couple of years later, Carmen were spellbound by the city she was in. In the chaos; Jonah was falling and Carmen went after him! Carmen stopped Jonah as she said, “You can’t! You’ll die; you have to leave for now! I know how you feel but don’t worry, I will help you but please Jonah…Please be calm.” And comforts him. During the trash picking; Carmen pulled out a handkerchief, waving it around dramatically. “Oh, I’m a fair maiden. Sure, I’m a princess, locked away in a tower. Help me, O help me my brave and handsome knight…” She said in a mock tone but the handkerchief swooped from her hand. Carmen gasped, “DAMMIT!!!” She said as she went after the handkerchief while grunting and cursing. Just then, someone seized it and Carmen stops in her tracks. She stood up to see a handsome, kind young man that looked weary. “Yours, I believe.” He said. Carmen gasps softly. She blushed and realizes who it was--Trevor. But Trevor doesn’t recognize her! That’s when there was a lot of chaos going on and then Jonah discovers something, “I see you’ve returned, Jonah darling. I hope you don’t mind me saying this; I want your ‘love’ and your revenge. You interest me, I’ll be watching over you. Sincerely Carmen Ironheart.” Jonah glanced over at Carmen with a suspicious look. Within the crowd; she wore a uniform and an armband. Her hair is now slightly longer, wavy and had no bangs. She later wore a short strapless dress with a wrap skirt, long white fingerless gloves and a white headpiece with white feathers. She also wore a dark green cloak and her hair piled on top of her head. In the meantime; she was dressed in a long, white, vintage nightgown with cap sleeves, light pink-colored seams in the chest that have flower patterns on them, a hot pink bow about 6 inches tall at the center back and what appears to be black socks. She also holds an old lantern in her hand. The next day; Carmen wears a beige leotard under a burgundy ruffled fabric that covers her chest and backside, leaving her midriff exposed with several strings hanging from it and a burgundy feathered headpiece. She wore around her necklace of a silver plated chain and hardware, glitter standard role playing dice. Jonah and Trevor saw her as they try to run however Carmen follows behind! Smiling slowly, Carmen squealed as she struck Jonah with the needle, Jonah felt the effects as he collapsed. A few moments later after staring at his unconscious body; Carmen caressed his gentle face as well as his body of his shoulders and chest—even the area of his hips. Jonah’s eyes fluttered open and gasped to see Carmen over him. Jonah utters shaky breaths as he tried to move but Carmen stops him. “You can’t. The effects of the tranquilizer won’t your limbs move for another few hours but you’ll get to move again soon.” She explained with a dark look in her eyes. Jonah snivels softly while Carmen strokes his hair as she whispered to him: “So sweet…You are so cute and sweet…So good….Why can’t anyone be like…you?” Carmen inclined her head and lip-locks with Jonah’s wobbling mouth. She felt dominating but Jonah felt so tortured yet small while Carmen tug his lip with her teeth and mouth gently. Carmen was using just the tip of the tongue wet the lips with a slightly controlled movement. When the moment feels right, slowly insert the tip of the tongue into the mouth and then pull back slightly as though the mouths are mirroring the act of intercourse. She repeats this motion with a regular rhythm to build anticipation and increase the level of desire. She hesitates momentarily to allow Jonah to repeat the motions or use their own preferred movements, noticing the speed and intensity. She softly nibble the lips, gently licking and biting the curves on the upper lip, moving to the corners of the mouth and just below the bottom lip. Also, she sucks on the lips, one at a time, and slowly and slightly firmly suck and release the tongue. Then, she pulled away with saliva trickling from Jonah’s mouth and Carmen moved onto Trevor. Trevor panics as he tries to get away but he takes his dagger and pierced into Carmen’s shoulder blade. Carmen moaned and then she did the same thing. Trevor groaned in agony, he loosened his panic state as Carmen planted her lips against his mouth. Carmen grinded her body against Trevor’s body as she gyrated and blood spurts from Lennox’s shoulder and Carmen’s pleasurable moaning was muffled. Carmen rumpled softly her lips closed and swiftly covers his face, seize the lips of his between her teeth and by every breath sip them, without biting them yet. Her lips juicily exploring the mouth, tongue and teeth. She exfoliate the lips regularly to ensure they are smooth and maybe even use a small amount of flavored lip chap to make the lips soft and tasty. Her body press the body slowly but firmly towards one another, then release a little and repeat in response to the speed of the kissing to heighten pleasure levels. She places the palm of one hand at the back of the neck and softly tousle the hair with her fingers, while also caressing the neck. The other hand can rest firmly but gently on the side of the face, moving to stroke the jaw line and neck. While kissing; Carmen moved Trevor's hands can also move to massage, squeeze and caress the breasts, just under the breast bone, abdomen, thighs and pulling her body in closer to achieve a more intimate contact. Pulling the hair at the roots to gently tilt the head back can also be an erotic way to increase pleasure. Her breathing is synchronizing as she inhales and exhales with approximately the same depth, adjusting the breathing as the kissing intensifies to shorter more rapid breaths. When it was all over; Trevor and Jonah found out that it was Carmen, who invited them separately at different times so they went. Later; Carmen greeted Jonah and stared in his eyes. “You look beautiful, Carmen.” Jonah said, touching her cheek. Carmen blushed, “Not as beautiful as you.” She flirted. “I’m flattered.” Jonah said with a chuckle. In the meantime; Carmen pokes his cheeks softly. “You wanna play?” She said in a sultry voice. Jonah looked at her funny, “What?” He said. Just then, Carmen gently pushes him onto his back and she'd grab onto his skin while massaging it. Jonah moans out inaudibly and arches his back. “Oh~!” He whispered. She'd keep squeezing his flesh more nodding at him. Jonah continues moaning and starts grinding his hips. “Ah~!” He breathed. Carmen lifts his shirt over and kissing his pale skin softly. She roughly massages the sides of his body between each lick and grabs onto the base of his abs squeezing him as she sucks on him harder. Jonah moans out loudly and arches his back again while Carmen moans too. She gently grabs onto his leg lifting it while kissing at him and she bites into his thigh sucking hard, on it. “So frail you are.......mmmmmm…” Carmen said. Jonah gasps and moans again, “F-frail?” He asked. “Mmmmm....yes frail.....We'll have to do something about that, won't we?” Carmen said with a smile on her face. Carmen then said, "Maybe like this." She leans over and bites him. Carmen shivers with pleasure, she moans louder and holds onto him tightly. Jonah moans out loudly, body quivering a bit, “Ahhh~” He gasped. Jonah moans loudly, her body quivering as she caved in, spraying blood all over her hand. “Ahhh~” Carmen moaned. Afterwards; Trevor approached Carmen, “Carmen…” Trevor gasped. Carmen turned around and grinned, “Trevor, you came.” She said. Then; Carmen smirks when she strips his clothes a little and gets closer to him, then she places one of her fingers over his exposed skin and rubs them. “Such a naughty boy... I like it.” She moves her finger between his cut above the crotch area as she moves her head closer to the scar. “So horny... it seems you can’t wait, do you?” She puts the tip of her tongue between his bleeding skin and licks them and rubs is. “Mmmmmm…” Carmen moves her tongue in circles as she introduces her tongue deeper inside him. “Oh~ so delicious... there is nothing better than a juicy wound from a filthy boy.” She said. Trevor writhes with pleasure and rolls his eyes back. “Mmmmm~ I might do it... I love this tasty, juicy, wet warm wound. I may get addicted to it.” She starts to lick his cut and uses one finger to stimulate his wet and bleeding wound as she enjoys the feeling of it on her. “Naughty boys like you need to be punished here……Such a boy toy you are... but guess what? I love it.” Carmen said. Trevor could feel this was wrong but he didn’t care. The next day; Carmen smiles as she was thinking about the times she pleasured those two boys and it makes her go crazy! Ellison gasped and shot back to reality as she panted. 

Meanwhile; Carmen is told by Jonah about Duke Copres and his family: His daughter name Semele and her brothers Maddox, Hector and Justin. Duke Copres is the highest rank and the head of the Copres family. He is a dictator who strongly believes in the concept of the survival of the fittest and hence strive to create a system in which only the strong will survive and the weak will perish. Justin is crude and often offensive. He has inferiority complex because of his brother, Maddox and is planning to defeat him one day. And the devil himself is Maddox is a calm and intelligent man. He is very cruel and a monster because he is merciless even to his own family. He will retaliate anyone who is against the Copres Family. His ambition is to exterminate and destroy in order to have the world under the control of the House of Copres. And then, there was the daughter name Semele is the heir of the Copres family. The most powerful clan is totally screwed up. The Order of the Copres Family used to control to practically controlling the others and the government, the Family engages in slave buying and kidnapping, media manipulation, extrajudicial killings, slavery, large-scale horrific experimentation on children and adults alike. The family is essentially worshiped like living gods within the Order, which is a group of sorcerers who have tremendous power over the society. Hell, a massacre in a school administered by the family occurred in broad daylight and was subsequently covered up completely, with no police or media investigation occurring at all. It condones and encourages supremacism, discrimination, eugenics, social Darwinism and unethical human experimentation. This family even used to have a paramilitary organization that operates extra-judicially and completely obeys its whim. The Copres Clan is a powerful and notorious family of mercenary killers, the royal family of its military branch and underworld army and former conquerors until they were overthrown by the countries. Hector, Justin, Maddox and Semele hail from this family. The Copres family consists of powerful and capable warriors but Duke's plans of world conquest and lineage factor experiments. Maddox, Hector and Justin becoming monstrous royal brats. All in all, Duke Copres and his violent ambitions are the main reason why his family has a very poor dynamic. What's even more Semele is often seen smiling, but she only plays along with her family's beliefs out of fear that she'll be abused and bullied by them like what the servants suffered. The only times her smiles become genuine is when she is alone. The Copres Brothers believe that a so-called proper royal should be a strong and powerful warrior who shouldn't bend down to help commoners as it is beneath their dignity, so they're perfectly fine abusing their servants and soldiers. The Copres Clan crashed the festival and panic arises in the crowd as they scattered about. Valin and his friends were prepared for this as they saved everyone else. Escaping the stage; Carmen tries to run but almost fell into the floorboards and held on while crying out for her father. She managed to get herself up when she thought she saw someone. “Hello?” Carmen gasped. She looked up but her smile faded as she saw those despicable Copres brothers. “Hello there, pretty thing!” Justin said with a leer. Carmen glared as she this brute a kick in the chin. Sending Justin into the next county! “What the frigg--?” Flainn demanded. “I am the motherfriggin’ princess, NOTHING CAN STOP ME TONIGHT!!!” Carmen screeched. Valin was stunned. One of his members name Pinolo demanded, “What the hell?!” Carmen took down the soldiers and the monsters however Valin and the others came to her rescue. Carmen got to meet the infamous Valin Cosmin and his crew members: Flainn Spangler, Bustan Deeter, Sunny Cathair, Pinolo Mercury, Rudy Wendall, Cindy Elliott, Manny Ironbend and Adam Skelton. Afterwards; Carmen is out to eat with Valin and the gang as she talks to them. The waitress appeared with food but Carmen notices something with the waitress, she gets up and gives a disdain glance and shook her head. "Not gonna happen." She said. Carmen takes a knife, much to Valin and the others' confused horror but were surprised when Carmen shreds the waitress's outfit to make her look hotter. While laughing and talking with Valin and the gang; Carmen notices Viorel in disguised form and fights him. He throws a baby doll at her but she tosses the baby doll away. Viorel gets away after scaring Carmen, Valin and the gang with a mutated lobster. Later; Carmen was on the ship with Valin Cosmin and his crew, Herring Bone. They were supposed to head to their next destination however there was predicament on their hands. Since the Duke Copres is searching for them; there is a bounty on Valin Cosmin and his crewmates. The rest begin to argue while also want to argue, which angered Valin! “Is the best you got? Hmm? I must’ve gotten on the wrong ship.” Gloria retorted to them. “You want to get off? Fine by me, good luck swimming with the sharks!” Vivian said. Gloria sighed, leveling with the rest. “I searched far and wide for Valin Cosmin and his crew. You guys are the most fearsome, dangerous and badass pirates of the Great Seas! I’d expected better from you guys, all those stories I’ve been hearing about…They’re true aren’t they?” Gloria ranted. Valin and his crew were shocked that she said this as they exchanged glances at each other. Valin sighed, “Yeah, they are. It’s just…they got better allies than us. Got any better ideas?” He said. Gloria held up her reliquary, “A lot, why do you ask?” She said with a smile. Gloria uses the reliquary’s magic as she cloaked Valin, his crew, their ship and herself as they sneak pass the soldiers and made it through onto the island. And it worked! The regal family’s soldiers saw no sight of anyone coming into port. During this time; Carmen and the others hide from the eyes of Duke Copres and his family. Just then, Carmen peeked out as she gasped softly at what she saw: Jonah and Trevor walking down towards Duke Copres. They talk and Trevor kneels before Jonah. Duke Copres notice and uses this to his advantage. “Knight, kneel before me!” Duke commanded. Trevor glared at him, “I will not kneel before you.” He responded. There was a murmur amongst the crowd. “Knight! I said—Kneel!” Duke thundered. “Know your place, I have a name—I am Trevor.” Trevor replied. Duke was getting angrier by the minute, “I’ll say it once more, kneel before Duke Copres!” He demanded. “Regardless of who you are, I will not serve a false king!” Trevor exclaimed. “Who is this guy?” Flainn demanded, impressed by his bravery. “Wow! He’s so cool~!” Valin squealed. “Trevor…” whispered Carmen, worried about how he was taking this. The knights try to take down Trevor as he was ready for this. “Fools! I’m not afraid of you! You’re nothing but measly dogs!” Trevor said, slaughtering the guards. “Remove this guard dog, right now!” Hector demanded. Trevor gave them an icy cold look, “I am NOT a guard dog!...And I’m not going anywhere.” He said. “You better leave now or things will get worse…” threatened Maddox. Trevor pointed his weapon at the royal family as he said, “And as for you!!!...Ahem, your Majesty. Your Highness. Your Grace. My Lord.” He said this while bowing. But then he let out a scoff like laugh. He raised his head, “Majesty? Highness? Your Grace? My Lord? You call yourselves royalty for your cruelty? Don’t make me laugh! You don’t deserve to be considered princes—A true prince should be kind, diligent, brave, dedicated to those around him. The same goes for a king! You are no King; you are a blood thirsty, tyrannical monster raising an offspring of savages like yourselves.” Duke Copres and his songs were enraged as their knights were attacking Trevor. But Trevor was fighting back and he struggled however Valin felt he needs some help as well as Jonah. “C’mon, we gotta help them!” Valin cried, coming out of his hiding spot. “Valin, wait!” Carmen called. But Valin took them down and protected Jonah who is impressed with this. “A buccaneer rescuing a regal man like me? You truly are brave.” Jonah said. Valin beamed, “Heh! That’s how I do things. I’m Valin Cosmin.” He replied. “I am Jonah; it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Jonah replied. Flainn saw this suave gentleman defending him. “What the hell?” Flainn muttered. “No thanks are necessary, I repaid the debt in all the loyalty of His Royal Highness.” The gentleman said. “And you are?” Flainn asked. “I am Ichabod Snowden.” Replied the gentleman. Valin, his crew, Carmen, Jonah and his comrades escape from the iron grip of the Copres Clan! Safe from harm; Carmen and the others try to decide what to do about Duke Copres and his blood family. It was then Cindy had an idea: “Do you like Pearl Triumphant Mania Medley? I believe they are rehearsing it in six weeks. I heard they got a lead role. Sounds like fun.” Cindy said. Bustan smiled, “There’s nothing beautiful than an exotic woman.” Commented Bustan. Carmen got the lead role and turned to the director. “We need to think about the character.” Said Carmen, in a kind tone but noticed the director was snoring. “Sir?” Arsha and the rest approached her with something shocking: “You don’t know this place, anymore.” Remarked Arsha. Carmen looked at him with confusion. “We work under the watchful eye of its people.” Said Jenny. Gloria is shocked and sad, “That’s terrible.” She said. It was the security was approaching the director and were arresting him. “You have to come with us.” Said the men. “Why?” The director asked. But he was already leading away as the guards say, “Let’s go.” But Carmen knew something was up. “He’s in prison!” Proteus claimed. “We have to break him out of there!” Gloria said. Sunny was shocked to hear this, she tried to protest but then the co director called out, “ACTION!” Sunny lean in and rasped, “Are you nuts?! Gloria leans in back, “We have to work quickly!” She protested quietly. “But who rescues him?” Cindy whispered. Hearing this; Gloria is baffled and sighs deeply. “Places everyone!” The co director said while clapping. Ingrid was watching the performance rehearsal when she felt someone beside her and it is Connor so she was relieved. “Could you sit down for a moment?” Ingrid asked. Connor nodded, “Whatever you wish.” He said. Ingrid watched him sit and gestured him, “Drink.” She commanded. He does so. “How easy it must be for a girl like you to twist me around your little finger.” Connor said. Ingrid glares at him, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said. “You did this so we could be together.” Connor remarked. “What?” Ingrid asked. “The Copres Family, I know what they did to you.” Connor elucidated. Ingrid nearly gasped and jumped slightly in her seat, however Connor puts his hands on her. “I’m part of this struggle for freedom, I’ll help you.” Connor said. Ingrid stared at him, however Connor leans in and kisses her on the mouth gently. Once Connor pulled away; Ingrid slapped him. Connor is shocked and glares at her. “If you break the law, you’ll only suffer the consequences.” Connor retorted. Ingrid smirked, “Depends on which law you break.” She said. “I proven to you my loyalty, the only thing I lack is you.” Said Connor. Ingrid gasped, “Oh God…” She turns and walks away. Carmen came to see how Connor was doing this. “She hits like a truck driver.” Connor commented. “That means she likes you.” Retorted Carmen. “Rolling!” The co director yelped. “I started this and I’m going to finish this.” Ingrid stated. “We have to get him to the safe border.” Said Bustan. The co director calls out to them, “Quiet please!” And he got back to his production. “You never know who might be listening.” Flainn muttered. Later at night; Cindy and Carmen were having dinner when the phone ringed as it startled them. “Ah!” Cindy gasped. “Oh my God!” Carmen yelped softly. Carmen answered and it’s Flainn as he tells them to come back to the rehearsal so they did. Adam Skelton looked around while he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. “Welcome to the madhouse.” Tedrick said with sarcasm. “I don’t even know what’s going on here.” Answered Adam. They both laugh. During the rehearsal; Proteus appeared as he exclaimed in the megaphone, startling everyone: “The leader is here!” Everyone yelped. Everyone scattered however Carmen hides while Duke Copres comes in to view and does something that was frowned upon by Verbena. “Inform him we no longer do that.” Verbena said to her soldiers. Watching this; Carmen sighs. “And I’m finding enough fees, incredible fees! That nobody told me!” Carmen complained. “And….cut!” The co director said. Ingrid watches this, she turns to Connor. “Do you love me?” Ingrid inquired. “Always.” Connor said. “Adore me?” Ingrid asked. “I do.” Connor answered. “Wherever I go, you will follow.” Ingrid replied. While she was out, Ellison felt a shadow upon her; she saw some rugged looking guy and asked, “This seat taken?” Ellison watched him, “No.” She said. He sat across from her, looking at her pretty body. “What you doing Friday night?” He asked. Ellison shrugged, “Washing my hair.” She quipped sarcastically. “No. You're doing that Friday night.” The guy said. Ellison looked surprised, “Oh, am I?” She said. “Friday night, you're gonna meet me here at 8 o'clock. With clean hair, red corset top, black boyshorts and red lipstick.” The guy said. Ellison eyed him suspiciously, “And where exactly are we going that I need to have clean hair, red corset top, black boy-shorts and red lipstick?” She inquired. “Trust me babe, here.” The guy said, he hands her something with an address that says CLUB SL@V3. “Don’t be late.” He said. On Friday night; Ellison arrived at Club Slave where she met the ruggish looking guy who seemed attractive looking and he wasn’t the only there. “Hello boys, I’m BabyDoll.” She greeted. She noticed the ruggish attractive guy name Justin, his boys are his brothers—Hector and Maddox. It was then inside of Club Sl@v3, there was nobody in there and Ellison decides to cavort on the pole, pretending to be a pole dancer! Upon the stage; Ellison playfully swing on the pole and she did some faux moves of her arms behind her as she went down as she threw her hair back in a dramatic fashion and twirl on the pole. Ellison came back up, hands together on the pole and try to look sexy yet mysterious. Hector watched intensely with a demure grin on his face. It was then; Ellison dropped her knees to the floor and her hands to the sky. Then, she dropped from the stage and made her way to Hector who pulled her in to a kiss hard. Ellison was shocked but then did something crazy: Ellison bites Hector’s bottom lip in the process of the kiss, she bit him so hard that she drew blood, Hector staggers back and stares at Ellison who licks her lips seductively while smiling. Hector felt his smile twisting up, he laughs: “Hell! You got fire power! Not bad!” He retorted. Ellison tossed her head and walked off while Hector stared at her. Justin snapped him out of his reverie, “Don't you wanna ask your new friend to join us?” He asked urgently. Hector nodded, still dazed. “Yeah.” He replied. “Well, then ask her, dumb ass.” Justin said, gesturing to her. Hector grinned, “Hey baby, would you care to join us?” He said. “Sure, with pleasure.” Ellison said. Ellison sits down next to Hector. Hector pours her a drink. “Hex, you lucky bastard! Now, little lady, you could of just as easily done that to me. Whoa Nelly! You got me feeling harder as a Big Bad Wolf pull down a dress and squeeze some boobies.” The guys laughed, Ellison smiled a little uneasy but played it off cool. “So Baby Face…” Hector said. Ellison’s smile faded, “It’s Baby Doll.” She said. “Whatever, you’re a pretty girl…” Hector said, laughing. Offended; Ellison pulled out a knife and carved her name on the table, much to their surprise. “B-A-B-Y-D-O-L-L. That’s my name. Don’t wear it out or I’ll make you buy me another one, we clear?” She snapped. Hector was shocked, “Crystal.” He managed to say. “Goodie.” Ellison said leaning back satisfied. Later on; Hector noticed Ellison upon the balcony floor above during the gruesome play, he didn’t recognized her from those years ago. He recognized her foxy face, eyes of a lioness, plump lips and a nice figure. Hector smirked, he could see this sexy kitten had been hiding all this time. “Damn, she’s hot.” Hector muttered. He excused himself and came beside her. “Got a taste for violence eh?” Hector asked. Ellison laughed, “Why yes, I happen to love this play. I’m no savage but this play captured my heart with its story, violence and passion.” She said. Hector smiled as he said, “That sounds sexy, well the play you described it sounds sexy.” Ellison smirked, pretending to blush. “Well, enjoy the show.” She said. The play begins off with its story before getting to violence and the passion. Watching the gory parts in the play; Ellison was aroused by the violence of blood spraying and oozing, Hector saw her legs twitch and her feet curled up a bit. He was quite surprised, he felt his hormones swirl as he reach over to rub her ass tenderly while gently fingering it. Ellison let out a soft moan, Hector didn’t stop even when there were red splashes and vital organs popping. Ellison tilt her head, she arched her back slightly and let out a horse-whining gasp from her lips. Hector smirked this sexy grin, “This kind of carnage makes you horny huh sexy kitten? If I make you cum with this intensity going on as corpuscles are sliced open, you think that will do nicely? ‘Cause I’m gonna blow my load over watching you grind your hips at the fucking ultraviolence, sweet babe. I’m going all the way…” He muttered. Ellison smiled, “Oh my god….Don’t stop….Oh--!” She said softly. He doesn’t stop and Ellison was pretending to swoon but she can’t wait to see him go crazy. However, Ellison leaves him when the sex act is over. On the night at a brothel; Ellison was prepped by the girl for prostitution but it was a scam on Ellison and the other foreign girls to help her. They begin to talk to her while trying to set up a plan. “When he gets close, don’t be afraid to strike. You’ll get the upper hand than he will. He must be at his vulnerable.” A Russian girl said. “I know what to do, leave me alone will ya?” Ellison snapped. An Irish girl retorted: “Well don’t act like you do, you’ll be caught off guard that way!” A French girl tapped her on the shoulder, “Ellison, you should hit at his groin. Y’know, his weak spot.” She suggested. Ellison laughed while saying, “I know, I know all that.” That’s when a Spanish girl gave her something. Ellison was curious, “What's this?” She asked. “Open it and see.” The Spanish girl said. Ellison did so and gasped softly in amazement, the Spanish girl beamed while she replied: “This is guaranteed to bring you luck tonight. You also need weapons of nunchucks and plenty nine o’ tails to elaborate the condition.” Ellison hugged the Spanish girl and thanked her. Meanwhile; the men were finishing dinner and were complimenting on the food. “That was good.” One of the men said. The girl in the middle said, “You better enjoy it.  It's coming out of your paycheck.” The men were disgusted: “Aww, hell no!” They groaned. The girl in the middle turned to Beltane, “Did you hear about the murder of that poor soul? They say it was an accident.” She said. Beltane scoffed, “Accident? That's the sap's fault. One rule, ever play with weapons.” He retorted. The others laughed. Meanwhile; Ellison was doing her make up as another girl, an African American, was braiding her hair. But it was a difficult process. “Sit down, sugar, it's easier.” Said the African American girl. A Southern Belle came in to ask, “Honey, you want me to help you with anything?” Veronica shook her head, “I can do it myself.” She said. “All right.” The Southern Belle said and left the room. A Jewish girl looked at Ellison longingly and sighed, “God, I remember it was yesterday when she was a little girl, now she's a hell raiser to the royal family.” She remarked. The African American girl laughed while she said: “Shit, girl! She's been a hell raiser since that family destroyed her!” Ellison put on make-up and jewelry while smiling darkly. Soon, Ellison strolled in as the men grinned in amazement.  “An angel, bona fide. Beautiful isn't she?” The girl in the middle said, with a smirk on her face. One of the men whispered: “Who is she?” The girl rolled her eyes, “Must I repeat myself? She's a flower in bloom. The finest delicacy Cirque des Damnes has to offer, and it's her wish that one of you gentlemen be the first.” She said. Once Ellison was lead away, the gentlemen applauded and Ellison went to the back to change her clothes. “If you'll all join me in the parlor, you'll get your opportunity.” The girl’s voice said. Ellison changed her clothes swiftly as she mutters to the girls, “Come on, quick. Come on.” She got dressed and sauntered into the parlor where she sat there and ignored the glances of those perverted eyes. “What am I bidding, gentlemen?” The girl asked. One of the men sneered, “Don't we get a look before we buy?” He asked. The girl gave him a look, “You can look all you want. Just don't break the merchandise.” She retorted. The men laughed and another said: “Hey, how do we know she’s an angel?” The girl scoffed, “Have I ever lied to you before? Satisfaction guaranteed. Well, gentlemen, I'm getting impatient.” She said. One man cried out, “I'll bid a hundred dollars.” Another exclaimed, “I'm bidding two hundred.” A third shouted, “Three hundred!” The men chuckled, “Oh, well, now.” They said. “Remember, gentlemen, she's as fresh as a baby's lips.” The girl said. “Will you take a check?” A man asked. The girl rolled her eyes again, “What would I do with a check?” She snapped. “Cash. I got cash. A thousand bucks.” Lachtna said. The others are shocked, one of them complained: “Hey, this is kind of out of our league. We don't have that kind of money.” Another said, “Look, this is our night. You weren't invited here.” Then, the men argued. “Who do you think you are?” One said. “Hey, watch what you're doing!” The other said. But the girl didn’t have time for this, “Sold to the man with a thousand cash.” She said. The men applauded and cheered. A Muslim girl came over and whispered to Ellison, “Do not give him any argument.” She winked and pat her shoulder. Beltane came over and smiled at her, Ellison smiled. “I'm glad it's you.” She purred. Beltane looked her over, “Why are you glad it's me?” He inquired. Ellison smiled, “Well...you look nice, and you have a nice chest. I can feel the steam inside me right through my dress.” She said. Lachtna puts an arm around Ellison and they went up to the room. “Let him have his young peach.” One of the men remarked. Lachtna smirked, “I like my fruit ripe, eh?” He said. Justin called out to Ellison, “When you're done with that, you should come and hang out with us.” He laughed along with the others. Later; Lachtna is found dead in the gutter and his body was in the morgue. 

When Hector, Maddox and Justin heard this as they looked around who might’ve done this. Ellison lures the trio and knocks them out while curing them from the mutated body horror they become. Moments later; Hector, Maddox and Justin woke up groggily as they saw Gloria pacing while talking to herself: “Shit Ellie! How could you be so fucking stupid Gloria? Bringing these fuckwits to my secret lab? Should’ve blow their brains all over the pavement…Pfft, nah! Not gonna happen! I don’t execute my enemies, not when they’re this sexy. What is about them that makes my heart go ‘lub dub’, ‘lub dub’? Ugh! I go radioactive when they’re around….” Ellison stop her ranting as she saw Hector and his brothers had woke up as they heard the whole thing: “Aww dammit! You didn’t hear that! Pretend you didn’t hear that!” However; Justin noticed Ellison is wearing a baggy shirt that shows her bra and how large her bosom to him. “Why are your boobs so big?” Justin retorted. Ellison scoffed, “Really? You are one sleaze bag!” She exclaimed. “They’re a size C?” Maddox asked. Ellison rolled her eyes, “No, they’re a D idiot. Double or triple.” She realized what she said and cursed expletives under her breath. Hector stares at her before a dark smile appeared on his face slowly, the same with Justin and Maddox. “OK, don’t be getting any smutty ideas.” Ellison said, stepping back. Hector took a step forward while saying, “Too late.” Ellison groaned and made her calm exit, “Aw fuck, I’m out!” She closed the door and locked it while muttering to herself: “Lock the door and walk calmly away. Do not think about SMUT!!!” As Ellison was walking away; she heard pounding and thumping as she was retreating. She panics but remains calm. It was then Ellison went down the labyrinth of staircases. Ellison went through secret doors, she knew they were chasing her! She has a fantasy of Hector grabbing her, forcibly kissing her, sneering at her as he removes her clothes and Ellison orgasms…Ellison snaps out of her sexually charged fantasies and needs to focus however she uses her powers against them and leads them down: There is an eye showing a blue space ship-style room with Gloria lying prostrate in what seems to be a scientific experiment. Ellison lies on a rotating sunflower, and images of a woman with long hair, an alchemist-type man holding a cube with a creature's face on each side as well as rotating dancers. Ellison in a pool with bloodied skulls. She dressed in a light dressing gown while doves surrounds her that came from her bleeding wounds as Gloria floats down a corridor in a white gown and appears in a black-and-white projection in a cinema-like room. The dream grows intense, with images of skulls and scars appearing, and Ellison is wading through space. Ellison's eyes are replaced with her ragged mouth and her mouth with a red eye. There are oversized urns and glum, pale characters in full Victorian costume. There is a mad scientist's laboratory which has many things: A heart connected to some sort of device; the beat of the heart corresponds to the beat of a song. A nude, bald figure with a mask. A monkey tied to a cross. A severed pig's head spinning on some type of machine. A diagram of the human body. Ellison is wearing various gear, such as a mask and long leather gloves while swinging in shackles. She is wearing leather pants, floats and rotates through the air, suspended by invisible wires. Awakening; Ellison has sheep horns on her head and enters an odd dream that feels like reality. Justin, Hector and Maddox pursue her but lost sight of her, it was then the door shuts behind them and won't open again. There, they see several layers of blocks fall below just before the door vanishes into thin air with a puff of smoke, trapping them inside. Before them is a large and dimly lit cave with what appears to be blood running from the walls in places. Justin, Hector and Maddox need to stay on the blocks. As they reached to the top, they were now at a prison where those who have harmed innocent others are jailed. This veritable prison-like area appears to be like a penitentiary, and each floor, including the monsters are in cages and cells, appears to be like a cell block. Justin, Hector and Maddox are hanging on and they are avoiding being crushed by falling blocks. “Only those who can remain stable among the cries of the sinful will survive this crumbling stage.” Entering inside; Justin, Hector and Maddox are shocked to see that the spiked towers make it look like a modernized sinister castle. Each floor appears as a massive crimson red void where titanic beams and towers with fearsome blood-stained steel blades surround and loom over the area, and some monsters are already hanging from racks and other torture devices. The blocks make the monsters set them off, exploding into bloody messes. It changes again and what they are seeing is confusing to them: There is a large chamber between two walls with female and male symbol designs, and a sheep stands in front of each male symbol. A large statue of Lady Nemesis stands in the center of the stage. Individual areas are designed as massive courtrooms. It looks like a building as it is set in a courtyard surrounded by buildings with tall stained glass windows. Some trees are also present. The weather becomes a factor, as a howling blizzard has now engulfed the entire area. A frigid tornado blowing blocks and monsters alike is present on each floor, and at certain points--Justin, Hector and Maddox must dodge blocks hurled from the tornado onto the tower. They begin to hear her singing voice: “Reach out and touch faith!...Your own personal Jesus. Someone to hear your prayers, someone who cares. Your own personal Jesus. Someone to hear your prayers, someone who's there. Feeling unknown, and you're all alone. Flesh and bone, by the telephone. Lift up the receiver; I'll make you a believer. Take second best, Put me to the test. Things on your chest, you need to confess. I will deliver, You know I'm a forgiver....Reach out and touch faith!...Reach out and touch faith!....Your own personal Jesus. Someone to hear your prayers, someone who cares. Your own personal Jesus. Someone to hear your prayers, someone who's there. Feeling unknown, and you're all alone. Flesh and bone, By the telephone. Lift up the receiver; I'll make you a believer. Take second best, Put me to the test. Things on your chest, you need to confess. I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver...Reach out and touch faith! Your own personal Jesus....Reach out and touch faith....Reach out and touch faith....Reach out and touch faith....Reach out reach out....Reach out and touch faith....Reach out and touch faith....We can't be oblivious. We are not ignorant. Blood in our hearts. Blood on our hands. We're human. We reason. We're breathing. Protecting. You're living and dying, surviving, we're trying. To breathe in safety, come home safely. Mercy screams its violent love. Justice...And mercy. Justice...And mercy. The death of us created for. Justice...And mercy. Justice...And mercy. This is where they kiss…..What will I forget? When this life is ending, and gone. What will I regret? If tomorrow I don't wake up, what happens? My sunrise, or sunset? If I never were born. If I never died. Would it even matter at all? What should I decide? I always imagined I'd mean something to someone...If I won't, 'least I tried. When my body suffers. When to breathe is pain. Is it really madness to think...Think of breaking this chain? Is the future mine? God knows I have a past, Where's my second chapter? Or will the first also be my last? Is my story over if I fall asleep? Would anybody find me? And would anybody weep? I can't even pretend I care. But songs I'll never sing...Well that means something...Yes, that means something...Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. I remember, they would say, it's all okay, it'll be alright, every night, I could hear it, I remember. I could hear it in the wind, that melody that they would play, every single day to remind us it was over. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh....And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. I remember, they would say, it's all okay, it'll be alright, every night, I could hear it, I remember. I could hear it in the wind, that melody that they would play, every single day to remind us it was over. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh. And it went Ooooh oooh oooh, Ooooh oooh oooh…. Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? Precious kisses words that burn me. Lovers never ask you why. In my heart the fire is burning. Choose my color find a star. Precious people always tell me. That's a step a step too far. Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment