Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Obsession Diary: Vinsmoke Family--Entry 3

This is entry 3 as this one is focusing on Sylver and her obsession with the Vinsmoke Family. Sylver is obsessed with the Warmongers' downfall and seeing him suffer from the pain of failure since what he done to so many people and creatures alike. It drives her mad, see how crazy this is gonna get! --KatDon 

Vinsmoke, O Vinsmoke...Am I now to be prey to your lust for flesh? Your sister likes me, you know. She just hasn't admitted it to herself. She must be helped. But never fear, I won't desert you before the final curtain. I'm staying here to watch as the heartbeats slow and end. I am sure you boys would love to sink your teeth into me...But I am going to have you all for myself, my pretty boy who's never been milked. I would do anything I have a whim for to your body. As long as you live, what happens to your body. You had hurt me, but I was the one you'd never kill. The one whose attention you demanded to the point you destroyed anything that might compete for it. Perhaps, there is more to you than I credited! Over all the madness, only you have ever loved me. Only you have ever looked at me with affection in place of condescension. Why then am I killing you and the others? Because you stopped. I have to say I'm flattered. I didn't know if I'd still have this effect on you. I mean, I know I'm not the only one who's killed you. But I guess it's true what they say... you never forget your first. You do not kill like any man I have ever seen, Vinsmoke. You're more like a force of nature. An earthquake or a tidal wave. A tornado. Watching you kill is like watching Rembrandt paint, or hear Mozart conduct his 9th symphony. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I think I'm going to cry. Thank you. Thank you for being you....COME, COME, COME, COME, your eyes, your flesh, blood, your screams, GIVE YOUR BODY TO ME! MEET MY DESIRES! You seem to like being touched by women. Your lecherous looks cannot betray your desires. It's time to eat you! Are you so precious to me? Then I'm going to take my share of such a valueless boy right before my eyes. This could just be the best situation, don't you think? My appetite for you just keeps getting better! Don't worry I will take good care of you for YOUR FATHER TO SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment