Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 20, 2017

Obsession Diary: Kureto Hiragi--Entry 2

This is entry 2 as this one is focusing on Rosemary and her obsession with Kureto Hiragi. Rosemary is obsessed with Kureto's downfall and seeing him suffer from the pain of failure since what he done to so many people and creatures alike. It drives her mad, see how crazy this is gonna get! --KatDon 

Kureto, you got some nerve: You drive me up the wall, I can't sleep because of you. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted you to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my hands...You see, it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Gordon's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up like a flying rat? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! God, you make me want to puke. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. But my point is...I went crazy. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to World War Three over a bastard's open door to lynching and racism all over again from all the years before?! It's all a joke! Everything everybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see it? Why haven't you snapped yet? Oh that's right, you are too serene. Don't you understand? I don't want to hurt you. I don't want either of us to end up killing the other. But we're both running out of alternatives and we both know it. Maybe it all hinges on tonight. Maybe this is our last chance to sort this bloody mess out. It doesn't have to end like that. I don't know what it was that bent your life out of shape, but who knows? Maybe I've been there too. Maybe I can help. We could work together. I could rehabilitate you. You needn't be out there on the edge anymore. You needn't be alone. We don't have to kill each other. What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment