Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 20, 2017

Obsession Diary: Kureto Hiragi--Entry 3

This is entry 3 as this one is focusing on Rosemary and her obsession with Kureto Hiragi. Rosemary is obsessed with Kureto's downfall and seeing him suffer from the pain of failure since what he done to so many people and creatures alike. It drives her mad, see how crazy this is gonna get! --KatDon 

Each word that you’ve spoken has weeded from my heart a root of longstanding hatred. If from that far cloud should speak divine things and say, “It’s true,” I would believe him no less than I believe you, noble Kureto. Let me wrap my arms around this body of yours, which my wooden lance has beaten and been splintered against a hundred times. You are the anvil that my sword used to strike, and now I embrace you. Now I strive to gain your comradeship with as much ferocity and honor as I used to fight you. You should know: I loved the woman I married, that’s the truth, but seeing you here, you noble thing, makes my heart more enraptured than when I first saw my new bride walk across my threshold. You are the god of war! I tell you, our army is ready to deploy, and now I have reason again to force your shield off of your strong arm, or lose my own arm instead. You’ve defeated me twelve different times, and every night since I have dreamed of encounters between us. We’d fight down on the ground, taking off our helmets, forcing our fists into each other’s throats. Then I wake up, half dead, and it was all a dream. Worthy Kureto, even if we had no reason to attack Japanese Demon Army other than the fact that you’ve been banished, we would assemble every man from ages twelve to seventy and flood ungrateful Japanese Demon Army with our fury. Come inside now and shake hands with our senators. They are just now saying goodbye to me, as I was about to attack territories, though not you itself. Could it be that you and me are always meant to be together? Aren't you gonna promise me you'll let me be the one?

No comments:

Post a Comment