Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Obsession Diary: Kureto Hiragi--Entry 1

This is Phenomenon Serendipity Point of View Stories, this one is focusing on Rosemary and her obsession with Kureto Hiragi. After that torture scene of Kimizuki and Yoichi; Rosemary is becoming obsessed with Kureto's downfall and seeing him suffer from the pain of failure since what he done to so many people and creatures alike. It drives her mad, see how crazy this is gonna get! Enjoy~! -KatDon 

You cruel bastard, I can't believe you did this to Yoichi and Kimizuki. You bound them. Gagged them. And tortured them with Yuu watching in horror, you idiotic self righteous ass hat. I can't believe it, those two could be traumatized and you care about a vampire spy. Keep your facts up to date, Yuuchiro Hyakuya is no spy. Why would he? You idiot, you have no idea of what's going on here. That's why I project that memory on there, your crime was right there. You do remember how I walked in, admiring at the work of your place. I knew you were scared, but you were trying to keep calm. I knew who you were and saw what you did. You tried to fight me, but I had the upper hand. I had you on the ground, I used the same weapons you used upon Shiho and Saotome. I stabbed you, said shit of the crimes you did to so many people....Humans and vampires, you are a despicable human being. I wanted to kill you but decide to let fate decide to do to you. The memory of Yoichi and Kimizuki drive me crazy, it also drove Sylver insane and it's all your crazy. Memories can be vile. Repulsive little brutes, like children I suppose. But can we live without them? Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can't face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren't contractually tied down to rationality. There is no sanity clause. So when you find yourself locked down in an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember: There's always madness. You can just step outside and close the door, and all those dreadful things that happened, you can lock them away. Madness... is an emergency exit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment