Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Uranometria: Mind Games--Chapter 4

This is the fourth of Uranometria: Mind Games. Oooh mama, I hope you guys like it! This is going to rock. I got more chapters coming soon.But Cass finally found the person who is messing with her mind. Hope you guys like it, thank you for your support.  And yaoi fangirls, this is for you ladies! Love you! --KatDon

Chapter 4: Mind Probe

Pythias was in Damon's house and was looking for Damon but he is shocked to see Heidi and recognized her. "So you remember me." said Heidi. That wasn't a question. Pythias was flushing, she looked prettier than that time at the concert. Heidi looked at him funny, "Say something, Pythias. Or, if you can’t say anything, stop his mouth with a kiss and don’t let him speak, either." She remarked. Pythias looked at her confused, Heidi leaned over and said, "Go on--kiss me, and then I will fetch him." Pythias looked shock at her and then replied, "What, here? At Damon's--?" "Why not? Are you ashamed of me?" "Never! But I’m ashamed to kiss...." admitted Pythias. Just then, Heidi pulled him in and kissed him in a lip lock. Heidi wants to have boys without leaving any form of emotional attachment. Basically she doesn't want to have to any responsibilities, feelings or other people to sort out. Heid is just looking for fun and won’t fall in love with anyone. But she sort of feel sorry that she had hurt someone, but she can’t find a heartfelt apology. "Do you love me, Damon?" asked Heidi. "I love you dearly, Heidi." Damon said. "Then kiss me or I'll leave." Heidi remarked. Damon watched her go but then grabbed her, "Wait. I will kiss you." He said. Heidi grinned at him, "Isn’t this good? Come, my sweet. Better late than never—and it’s never too late to change." She was in a shirt, that showed her cleavage and ample bosom but realized what he was suppose to do. "Hey, get off me, will ya?" Damon said. "Oh, my ample bosom is showing!" Heidi said, pretending to vocalizing a climax gasp. "My evidence that you have wronged me is that you condemned and disgraced yourself for taking bribes here from the Raising Dickens, and you ignored my phone calls, where I argued that they are ruined; I know the man." admitted Damon. "You wronged yourself to call on behalf of such a man." said Pythias. 

"In a time like this, it doesn’t make sense to criticize every offense." replied Damon. "I’ll tell you, Damon, you yourself have been called greedy and been accused of giving your positions to undeserving men in exchange for justice." Pythias said. Damon laughed, "Me, “greedy”! You know, if you were anyone other than you, that speech would be your last." He interjected. "Who among us stabbed the wicked for any cause of justice? Should we now dirty our fingers with lowly bribes and sell the mighty offices that we hold for whatever money we can get our hands on? I’d rather be a dog and howl at the moon than be that kind of man." Pythias demanded. Damon looked irked, "Pythias, don't provoke me. I will not take it. You’re forgetting yourself when you back me into a corner. I’m an avenger, more experienced than you, and better able to give orders." He warned. "Get lost! You are not, you Damon!" Pythias shouted. "I am!" insisted Damon. "I believe you’re not." Pythias said. "You won’t push me any further." Damon said. "Listen to me, for I have something to tell you. Am I required to indulge your rash anger? Does a madman scare me when he stares at me?" Pythias asked. Damon looked up, "You don’t like me?" He asked. "I don’t like your faults." Pythias answered with honesty. Damon managed to calm down, "Have I lived this long only to be the butt of a joke whenever you’re angry or frustrated?" He asked. Pythias softened, "When I said that, I was angry too." He said. Damon smiles at him, "You admit it, then? Give me your hand." He outstretch his hand, Pythias smiled at his friend. "And my heart too." He said, pulling his friend to his feet. 

Earlier before.....

Nice legs, a small black short-sleeved dress with a white apron. Knee-high white socks, black high heeled Mary Jane shoes, and a maid bonnet. She was sauntering down the hall as the calves of her legs are slender. She opened the door after knocking the door. "Good morning Mr. Semolina. You have lessons today." said the maid. Damon woke up, stretching, as he looked at the maid. The maid carried a folded pair of clothes and placed them on the foot of the bed. "I have your clothes here, breakfast is being prepared downstairs." said the maid. Damon looked at her and threw a vase but the vase stops in midair. "Nice, Mr. Semolina." complimented the maid. She turns around, revealing to be Heidi. "But..let's save the mind games for later, all right?" Damon looked at her and then nodded, saying: "Fine by me." Then, Heidi sauntered away. In the meantime, he was looking for Damon but he is shocked to see Heidi and recognized her. "So you remember me." said Heidi. That wasn't a question. Pythias was flushing, she looked prettier than that time at the concert. Heidi looked at him funny, "Say something, Pythias. Or, if you can’t say anything, stop his mouth with a kiss and don’t let him speak, either." She remarked. Pythias looked at her confused, Heidi leaned over and said, "Go on--kiss me, and then I will fetch him." Pythias looked shock at her and then replied, "What, here? At Damon's--?" "Why not? Are you ashamed of me?" "Never! But I’m ashamed to kiss...." admitted Pythias. Just then, Heidi pulled him in and kissed him in a lip lock. 

Damon called out, "Heidi, where are--" But he stopped when he saw Pythias kissing Heidi. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Pythias pushed away, Heidi licked her lips and smiled. Damon glared at Pythias, "What the hell?" He demanded. "Hey, I wasn't--It's not what you think!" protested Pythias. Damon shake his head and left the room. Pythias was really angry and he left too. There was a door that opened and feet walked in. "You're late!" The instructor shouted. Damon was respectfully, "My apologies, sir. I have no excuse for being tardy." He replied. The instructor then turns to the others, "Everyone; please meet our fresh meat--Damon Semolina." He announced. Pythias stopped dead in his tracks, "What? Damon?" He thought. He couldn't believe it, Damon is here? "Please, make them feel welcome." said the instructor. Then he ordered the others to resume with the training. Later, Pythias was in the men's room by the sink. His hands washed his face as he took deep breaths. "This isn't happening....This isn't happening....Impossible!" He chanted to himself. There was a toilet flush, shifting sounds, and one of the stall doors opening. Damon walks out but stops to glare at Pythias. "Pythias." said Damon. Pythias glares back, "Damon." Pythias countered. There was a lot of competition with these guys. Damon struggled in the training, Pythias smirks at him. "What's the matter, Old friend? Not so tough isn't it?" Pythias taunted. But Damon pushed on, he managed to get stronger. Pythias was angry that Damon went up higher in the ranks by all he was trained for. Pythias is stressed over Damon trying to take the top. 

Their shoes squeaked so loud that it hurt Pythias's ears slightly. "Hello, anyone there?" Pythias called to the dark silhouetted figure. "You OK?" said the figure, Pythias was annoyed. He knew that voice, "You...What are you doing here?" He demanded. Damon stepped out of the shadows, "You look like you need a shoulder to cry on." He remarked. "I don't need your diseased shoulder to shed my problems on." Pythias snapped. Damon rolled his eyes, "Look, you don't like me and I don't like you. Let's try to get along better." He said. Pythias looked at him, he sighed. "Fine. Whatever." agreed Pythias. Damon nodded, "All right then." He replied. Then he pulled out something out of his pocket and tossed him a can of soda. Pythias caught it with ease, snapped it opened and drinks it in one gulp. "So, you having a hard time?" Damon asked. Pythias looked angry, "Why do you care?" He demanded. Damon looked guilty, "I'm sorry for what I've done. I mean, Heidi. But I think she's pretty. She's kind--" He said. "--She's talented." finished Pythias. "Yeah, but she's not too nice if you push the wrong buttons." explained Damon. Pythias scowled at him, "Like you'd know her." He muttered. Damon looked at him surprise. "Huh. Does somebody have a crush on her?" He teased. Pythias blushed, "Shut up." He whispered. Damon laughed, "It's all right, I won't tell." He said. But Pythias got up, "I'm leaving." He said, storming off. "Hey, can't you take a joke?" called Damon, apologetically. Back at the base, Damon was trying to cool down when he is hit in the head but he barely look up. Heidi was in a very long, rigid, and restricting corset, a long flowing skirt and bare feet. "So, want you think of that morning mouth to mouth?" Heidi asked. Damon didn't look up, "He's pissed of me and it's your fault." He said. "What? It's not my fault for being a floozy tart, you know." remarked Heidi. Damon sighed so Heidi went over and inclined herself next to him. 


"Do you love me, Damon?" asked Heidi. "I love you dearly, Heidi." Damon said, looking up at her. "Then kiss me or I'll leave." Heidi remarked. Damon watched her go but then grabbed her, "Wait. I will kiss you." He said. Heidi grinned at him, "Isn’t this good? Come, my sweet. Better late than never—and it’s never too late to change." She was in a shirt, that showed her cleavage and ample bosom but Damon realized what he was suppose to do. "Hey, get off me, will ya?" Damon said. "Oh, my ample bosom is showing!" Heidi said, pretending to vocalizing a climax gasp. That's when, Damon realized something: Damon called out, "Heidi, where are--" But he stopped when he saw Pythias kissing Heidi. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Pythias pushed away, Heidi licked her lips and smiled. Damon glared at Pythias, "What the hell?" He demanded. "Hey, I wasn't--It's not what you think!" protested Pythias. Damon shake his head and left the room. "You tramp--You set me up!" Damon accused. Heidi looked at him blankly, "Sorry." She said with no emotions. Damon was so angry as he storm out to get some air. In the meantime; Pythias thought about the kiss he was given by Heidi. It was soft, tender but passionate. He thought about the first time he met her: Heidi wore silver spandex top with her midriff showing and a cleavage window, matching stockings and micro-skirt. She wears silver boots and hair extensions of electric green, neon blue, and luminous pink. Heidi was beautiful, mysterious, and talented she was. “Who is that?” Pythias murmured to his friend. Damon shrugs feebly, completely dazed. Though she does have some fans, most people have no idea who this girl is or where she's from.Who is she? She smiles and waves at her fans, "Good evening my Crescent Lambs, we have some new faces with a lot of familiar ones." She said with a wink, "Well. I'm not going to jabber all night long; please enjoy the service and the scenery...But most of all, enjoy the show!" Her lyrical coloratura mezzo-soprano singing haunts him. 

Just then, he snapped out of his reverie by his cell phone ringing and answered it. He was left in dismay when he heard Damon's voice however Damon wants to talk to him somewhere in private. So, they meet as Damon explained that Heidi is playing games but Pythias doesn't believe him. Damon explains what happened to him, Pythias laughed so Damon said something that he'll regret. "My evidence that you have wronged me is that you condemned and disgraced yourself for taking bribes here from the Raising Dickens, and you ignored my phone calls, where I argued that they are ruined; I know the man." admitted Damon. "You wronged yourself to call on behalf of such a man." said Pythias. "In a time like this, it doesn’t make sense to criticize every offense." replied Damon. "I’ll tell you, Damon, you yourself have been called greedy and been accused of giving your positions to undeserving men in exchange for justice." Pythias said. Damon laughed, "Me, “greedy”! You know, if you were anyone other than you, that speech would be your last." He interjected. "Who among us stabbed the wicked for any cause of justice? Should we now dirty our fingers with lowly bribes and sell the mighty offices that we hold for whatever money we can get our hands on? I’d rather be a dog and howl at the moon than be that kind of man." Pythias demanded. Damon looked irked, "Pythias, don't provoke me. I will not take it. You’re forgetting yourself when you back me into a corner. I’m an avenger, more experienced than you, and better able to give orders." He warned. "Get lost! You are not, you Damon!" Pythias shouted. "I am!" insisted Damon. "I believe you’re not." Pythias said. "You won’t push me any further." Damon said. "Listen to me, for I have something to tell you. Am I required to indulge your rash anger? Does a madman scare me when he stares at me?" 

Pythias asked. Damon groaned, "Oh god, must I endure all this?" Pythias sighed, rolling hie eyes. "No, a flatterer wouldn’t, even if the faults were as huge as our own." Damon looked up, "You don’t like me?" He asked. "I don’t like your faults." Pythias answered with honesty. Damon managed to calm down, "Have I lived this long only to be the butt of a joke whenever you’re angry or frustrated?" He asked. Pythias softened, "When I said that, I was angry too." He said. Damon smiles at him, "You admit it, then? Give me your hand." He outstretch his hand, Pythias smiled at his friend. "And my heart too." He said, pulling his friend to his feet. They make up. In the meantime; Heidi is wearing an off-shoulder top and a half face mask where she has to hunt her stalker done. Just then, she comes upon her stalker's house. She remember that she stopped car, her stalker has stopped outside her house. Already, Heidi is locking the door and not looking back because she’s scared. Undressing in the dark and not letting him see her, hiding from him. He’ll never know the way that what he's said has freaked her out and made her paranoid. She can’t believe he’d try and get her to do the things he want her to do, which is whatever the stalker’s demands are. He believes he knows her, but they’re wrong. He's haunting her in her dreams and she’s terrified. He got her. She can’t sleep, because then she’ll experience these nightmares. He thinks she belongs to him. He's got her cornered, so she wants him just come out and get it over. Heidi enters in her shrine-shed where she begins writing about the people at Silver Branch. The only reason why she's obsessed is because their faces are etched in her head as their facial expressions seem to haunt her. Some of the entries are creepy: "....I can't understand why aren't you interested, I am obsessed! I feel like a loser, here I am staying home all night. Waiting for you to call, you might have noticed my obsession for you. I'm a mental stalker. You won't call me for I'm infatuated. Is it my appearance?  I won't let anyone get you or let you get away....." 

Just then, she was attacked and kidnapped as she woke up in a short-sleeved black coat with faux leather detail, button-up front, and front pockets. Her stalker was nice to her and tried to make her happy. In the meantime; Damon and Pythias learns that Heidi was kidnapped as they track her down. While with his biggest fan; Heidi realize that he's insane and how her fan warn her not to go into one of his secret rooms. But temptation was so strong she could not overcome it. She then took the little key, and opened it, trembling, but could not at first see anything plainly, because the windows were shut. After some moments she began to perceive that the floor was all covered over with clotted blood, on which lay the bodies of several dead women, ranged against the walls. After having somewhat recovered her surprise, she took up the key, locked the door, and went upstairs into her chamber to recover herself; but she could not, she was so much frightened. Having observed that the key of the closet was stained with blood, she tried two or three times to wipe it off, but the blood would not come out; in vain did she wash it, and even rub it with soap and sand; the blood still remained, for the key was magical and she could never make it quite clean; when the blood was gone off from one side, it came again on the other. Blue Beard returned from his journey the same evening, and said he had received letters upon the road, informing him that the affair he went about was ended to his advantage. His wife did all she could to convince him she was extremely glad of his speedy return. Next morning he asked her for the keys, which she gave him, but with such a trembling hand that he easily guessed what had happened. After several goings backward and forward she was forced to bring him the key. Her stalker confronted  Heidi, "How comes this blood upon the key?" He demanded. 

"I don't know," cried Heidi. "You do not know?!" replied the stalker. "I very well know. You were resolved to go into the closet, were you not? Mighty well, madam; you shall go in, and take your place among the ladies you saw there." Upon this she threw herself at her husband's feet, and begged his pardon with all the signs of true repentance, vowing that she would never more be disobedient. She would have melted a rock, so beautiful and sorrowful was she; but the stalker had a heart harder than any rock! "You must die, madam," said he, "and that presently." "Since I must die," answered the stalker, looking upon him with her eyes all bathed in tears, "give me some little time to say my prayers." "I give you half an hour, but not one moment more." replied the stalker. But Heidi got a weapon ready and confronts her stalker. But the stalker was not through however Pythias saves her by defending her but the stalker was too strong. However he is stabbed from behind--much to Pythias and Heidi's shock--and the person responsible was Damon who had fainted from his own shock. He was sobbing on the floor, upset over what he did. That night, Damon got drunk at a bar and walked back to his hotel. Damon was so drunk that Pythias noticed and helped him to bed but noticed Damon was draped onto Pythias's shoulder and Pythias had to look at him to ask if he was OK. Damon looked at him for one moment and kissed him right on the lips. Pythias was shocked but then he pushed him away and gagged. "The hell just happened?!" Pythias demanded, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was disgusted by this. "What? I was given into temptation...." Damon insisted. Pythias pushed him away and cried out: "Stay the hell away from me!" He went away as Damon called out, "I wasn't trying to start shit, I was curious." Later, Damon was in his room as Heidi had a grin on her face. 

"You saw it?" Damon asked, annoyed as it seemed. "All I gotta say about that is one word: Hot." said Heidi. "Shut up." Damon hissed. Heidi simply giggled a little. The next day; Pythias woke up, stunt at this. He was fazed, but suddenly he could hear drums so he got ready and hurried to the training. "Pythias! You're late!" shouted the instructor.  Pythias panted, "I apologize, sir! I have no excuse for being late." He said, saluting. The instructor nodded, "All right, get down to training with Semolina." He said, pointing over to Damon who was waiting. "Sir, I'm sure he has better things to do..." complained Pythias. But the instructor barked louder, "Don't protest, do as I say!" Pythias sighed in defeat, "Yes sir!" He responded back loud and clearly. He hurried off to Damon, "You look like crap, Pythias." remarked Damon. "Keep your trap shut!" Pythias said. The two of them spar against each other. Once it was over; Damon looks at him and asked, "What's wrong with you? What? Heidi making you all weird again?" said Damon, sarcastically. Pythias blushed,"No! Like I care what you think." He snapped. "Geez, you guys are acting like an angry marriage couple." Seeta shouted jokingly. Damon and Pythias glared at her, "Dream on!" Damon called out. "Get over it!" hollered Pythias. Damon felt weird around Pythias, he somehow had some weird feelings for him since of last night. He didn’t expect it to happen and it wasn’t his idea but because he was so drunk last night, it gave him the confidence to kiss a boy like Pythias and not feel awkward about it. She was never and isn’t a lesbian. Damon was just wanted to try to get a taste of how it feels like to kiss a boy. He worries that would label him as being 'not into girls'.

Heidi wants to have boys without leaving any form of emotional attachment. Basically she doesn't want to have to any responsibilities, feelings or other people to sort out. Heidi is just looking for fun and won’t fall in love with anyone. But she sort of feel sorry that she had hurt someone, but she can’t find a heartfelt apology. Damon and Pythias team up with one another alongside with Heidi who is wearing an ivory dress with lace-up front, bell sleeves, lace detail, and chiffon skirt. They were to take on a mass murderer. While this horrible operation of blood and insanity has made the three of them intense around one another. However, Heidi was confronted by the mass murderer and almost loses her mind. She killed the mass murderer as she begins to cry and laugh at the same time. Damon and Pythias looked at her, "Um, are you're OK? I'm not sure--" They place a hand on her forehead but the two friends suddenly saw visions in their mind. Heidi try to push them away, "Let go of me! Ah!" She gasped. But Damon didn't, nor Pythias, he could see images in his head that were memories: A girl happy smiling and playing. Another memory shows of that happy girl crying as she tries to cover her ears from the screaming coming from downstairs. A third shows a man screaming as the girl cowers and whimpers. The man shouted at her. "What the--?" Damon thought, "What is all this?" Heidi thrash about violently from her friend, "Stop it!" She cried. "Get out, GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD, STAY OUT OF MY MIND! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!" More memories invaded into Pythias and Damon's head, they saw a massacre with fire. Damon was horrified, "Ah...What...?" He thought. "Stop this..." He saw in his mind of people burnt to death. Pythias was tormented by these memories too as he screeched, "AUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH, WHAT ARE YOU?!" Suddenly, a telekinetic force killed all of the incoming Pretas! Heidi passed out in horror as Damon and Pythias escaped while escorting her. Meanwhile; Cassandra was called in as Mimir found the person who did this. It was Androcles and Yvain, Cassandra was shocked and was horrified to figure out that they both have telekinesis! Cassandra begin to have flashbacks of them both. 

Androcles and Yvain glared down at her. "You....!" Antrocles growled. "....Casandra Endymion." finished Yvain. Cassandra gasped, "What the--No, it can't be!" She knew who they were! "Yeah, Big Bad from Bronze Branch! What's the matter, scared?"  taunted Androcles. "I'm not scared of you, not both of you." replied Cassandra, she turned around and walked away proud. "Hey Cass, wanna see something really scary?" called Androcles. Cassandra laughed with no humor in her voice, "Like hell." She hollered back. "You know a place called Decimus Manor? I heard it's pretty haunted there." said Androcles. Cassandra turned to him, "What makes you think I'd go there?"  She snapped. Androcles smirked, "You really do like a challenge don't you? I heard there's ten little kids there. But be careful, there's three monsters living there." He said. "Ooh, I think I'm going to wet my pants." mocked Cassandra, turning away but Androcles was still persistant. "Why don't you find it? It's on 10th Indian Street." He called out. Cassandra smirk at him, "10th Indian Street? I'll see what I can fine." She said with sarcasm. Later on, Cassandra was going back but heard Androcles and his friend, Hijiro, chuckling over the place they lured Cass to go there. They laugh at how those ten kids of how funny it was when those kids died under different circumstances. When Cassandra heard this, she was shocked and angry at this, she dared not to admit that she went there which they will get the last laugh out of her. She decided to go after them with a plan. However, Thalatte had something in mind and gave Androcles, Hijiro, Yvain, and Maud anonymous tasks: This Preta took women as hostages to its lair in a cave, luring warriors from nearby towns to save the damsel in distress. After entering the cave, the warrior would see the woman and rush to her side. Once he was close, the woman would turn into a Preta and torture the warriors and giving them to Thalatte. 

Cassandra stood and let herself be laced with the new laces. But she was laced so quickly that she lost her breath and fell down. Not long afterwards in the evening Brother 10 came back at how how shocked they were when they saw dear Cassandra lying on the ground. They lifted her up, and, as they saw that she was laced too tightly, they cut the laces, then she began to breathe a little, and after a while came to life again. Annis offered to comb her hair properly. But Cassandra felt the comb in her hair than the poison in it took effect, and she fell down senselessly but Brother 10 looked and found the poisoned comb. They taken it out when Cassandra came back to life. Cassandra reached over for an apple but she hardly had she a bit of it in her mouth than she fell down. But Mimir came by as he reached his hand over Cassandra's throat, and a piece of the poisonous apple came out. And before long she opened her eyes and came back alive. She didn't know what was going on however Cassandra continues to be tormented by an unknown person with telekinesis like her: The first thing that happened was when Cassandra was telekinetic pushed into a wall. Her fingers put high above her head against the wall, Cass's legs spread apart and her feet back, causing them to stand on her toes with the weight of the body mainly on her fingers. She managed to break free but she knew it wasn't over yet. The second was she walked into a chamber and all of a sudden, she is trapped. But then the lights flicked on and off until it was pitch black. She couldn't see however she could hear voices and it drove her insane. But she found the exit while walking aimlessly in the dark. The third thing that happened, she was subjected to noise: holding her in a room where there was a continuous loud and hissing noise. 

She begin to lose her mind almost when she thought she saw Bael, Asmodeus, and Decarabia but held it together as she managed to get out alive. Cassandra goes through the fourth step where she is depriving of sleep! She couldn't sleep because she was too scared of nightmares of the three Pretas she saw before. While in the chamber; she is subject to a reduced diet during her stay! Poor Cassandra never even thought of such a thing, that it was not her mother at all, but a wicked werewolf, to pretend that he was the werewolf as the lady herself. "Come and sit down beside my bed, dearie," wheezed the werewolf, "and let us have a little chat." Then the disguised werewolf stretched out his large hairy paws and began to unfasten the basket. "Oh!" said Cassandra, "What eyes you have, Mom!" "All the better to see you with, my pet," grinned the werewolf. "What great arms you have, Mom!" Cassandra said. "All the better to hug you with," said the Wolf. "And Mother," gasped Cassandra, "what great sharp teeth you have!" "All the better to eat you with!' growled the Preta, springing up suddenly at Cassandra. But just at that very moment the door flew open, and Jack and the others rushed in with their weapons, and killed the Preta. She wakes up and still hear the voices in her head from yesterday. Cass will never forget whoever did this to her and she will revenge one day. Cassandra and her team were taking a day off. They went 'sand surfing' at some desert like theme park. They relaxed as they had a good time. "Well, that was fun." said Cassandra, lying beside the sandy sea. "Yeah." said Echo. "Man, that was tough."  admitted Jack. Cass smiles, nodding. "I know." She said. 

During her time, she and her team were nearly ambushed by a strange telekinetic force and almost died but they survived. Cass and the rest of Brother 10 wanted to know who would do that. In the meantime; Cassandra stresses herself into finding out who is hurting her friends and her! She research everything in Moneta but couldn't find a thing. She was already losing her train of thoughts. "Why did it have to be this? Who are you? Why do you hide in the darkness and listen to my private thoughts?" She thought. Cass will find the son of a bitch, even if it's the last thing she'll do! And she was keeping her promise, she's going to find them both and kicked their asses. No more Miss Cassandra Endymion, now she was mad and she knows who she's going to take it out on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment