Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Attack on Titan Intro to Shatter Me of Lindsey Stirling

Hey guys, this is a script I wrote for an intro remix version of Lindey Stirling's Shatter Me. I love Attack on Titan and I found these quotes of desperation and also from breaking free of suffering from the Titans that these soldiers suffer from. If you guys love AOT and Lindsey Stirling; you will love this. It's not official, nobody ask me to write it, I just had some ideas because...hey, a girl can dream can she? Enjoy! --KatDon

Armin: And just like that.....Everything changed. Home was a pigpen, humanity--cattle. 

Eren: It's gone...Our house, it's all gone. Forever....Forever. Why was I always such a brat? I never said I love you, now I'll never be able to...Never. Because I'm a kid, because I'm weak....Because every last one of us is a damn coward....No, this is over. I'M GOING TO PUT A STOP TO THIS, I'LL KILL THEM ALL--EVERY LAST ONE!!!!


Jean: Think those show-offs can slice and dice? Best hope they see a Titan before I do! 

Jean: You're loving this aren't you, you little psycho?! 

Eren: We're trained for this! 

Jean: No! Not all of us are suicidal!


Eren: We survived, we stared death in the face and we live! 

Armin: I can't take it, this is Hell!

Mikasa: I can do it, I'm strong, real strong...None of you come close, you hear me? I am a warrior! Know this, I have the power to slay all the Titans that block our path; even if I have to do it alone. As far as I'm concern, I am surrounded by a bunch of unskilled, cowardly worms. You disappoint me, you can just sit here and twiddle your thumbs and watch how it's done.

Levi: I know you can't help being hideous, but I'm tired of looking at you. Let's take it like a man, shall we? 

Eren: I waited years to be trained as a solider, I'm sending the Titans back to Hell. 

Mikasa: If I can't beat them, then I die. But if I win, I live. And the only way to win is to fight. 


Levi: We've made great strives today, solider....and tomorrow, because of you. Your strength won't die with you, the torch will be carry on...But me! This I swear, on my very life, the Titans will be eradicated! 


Eren: We were ready...we trained...we knew how to beat them....we survived....How's it come to this? Why has everything have been taken from us? Our lives...our dreams....everything...Damn you, damn you, I'll kill you with my bare hands...DO YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!! 


Mikasa: I will witness the manifestation of humanity's rage.

Eren: You're all gonna die....

Armin: I am a soldier, if I dedicated my heart to the rise of humanity nothing can make me prouder than dying for such a noble cost! 

Jean: Hey guys, have you decided....about which regiment you want to join? I made my choice.....I'm going to join the Scouts!

Mikasa: The world is cruel, but it's also so beautiful.

Armin: Victory will be ours! 

Eren: ....FIGHT!

Levi: Do you feel like you aren’t enough on your own to accomplish anything?

Mikasa: Dot be afraid to take risks. 

Armin: You learn an build upon failures to grow as a person.

Jean: Get up and make a scene, just be big and live life. 

Eren: I'm sick of day after day and I want to fly free—even if that involves becoming broken. I don't want my 'prison' shattered, but erased, so I can forget about it as I reconnect with the world.

Armin: I have nothing to make me feel alive. If I could speak up then maybe I'll feel more lively. 

Mikasa: I want freedom just as Eren does. But, I want him to stay safe. I might be unhappy but at least I'll know that he’ll be okay. If we escape, we might die outside. Sometimes I might want to give up and continue being miserable in this life. Day after day becoming monotonous, creating a stable but spiritually draining life for humanity. 

Jean: I'm afraid of changing my ways, so I’m frozen, unable to do anything......Let us be free. Titans trap a person, and from which a person as us would like to escape.

Eren: Humiliation, we're like livestock. There's nothing for us to do it! We're losing hope, this feeling inside is fury, red fury. Crimson. And this fury is like the bow and arrow, ready to strike. And we fly with wings of freedom! 

Levi: Someone....Shine a light down here....

Armin: I'm cold with fear inside me...

Mikasa: Someone...make me feel alive again...

Eren: ...And shatter me...! 

Levi: Cut me from the line of despair....

Armin: ....I feel so dizzy, I can't stop! 

Jean: SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE...


Eren: AND SHATTER ME!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment