Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Uranometria: Boy Wonder--Chapter 5

OK guys, this is the fifth chapter of Boi Wunder. I have no other ideas for Boi Wunder yet but I will soon. Thank you for being patience and I'm so proud that my love story has many views. I'm quite happy, thank you guys so much for that. Arachne's heart-less zombie made her revive the undead in her and learn to understand more about the agents of Silver Branch. She is careful not to kill them but she can't help herself. The revenge of Gullveig is rising. Stay tune for more, coming soon. Ta-ta, love you guys! --KatDon 

Chapter 5: A Mouthful of Empathy and Memories

Ariadne was in her bikini where she can see on the TV of a blue themed supermarket and it has a colorful interlocking plastic brick area for kids. There was a person talking on the Internet about 30 year old dog! Although it could be a rumor. Ariadne left her apartment. Ariadne is at the swimming pool where she manipulates water when nobody is looking. She sings to herself as she made big bubbles where she can pop it. Then she went underwater. Ariadne love going under water--the feeling of diving, turning upside down and the ability to move freely in the surroundings. It was absolutely beautiful. But she can see blood on the water. Ariadne looked up as she can see Turan standing over her. On both sides, there is Kai and Perun. "Swimming little mermaid?" Turan taunted. Ariadne rest her elbows on the ground, "The water is always bluer." Turan leered over to her, "So...You think water is thicker than blood?" She asked. Ariadne shrugged, "'Course I do, I mean--I could be wrong. Can you prove it?" She said. "That's for you to find out." remarked Turan. "Yeah, if blood is thicker than water, then ink is thicker than blood, right?" Ariadne inquired cleverly. "Nothing is thicker than blood, you know!" snapped Turan. "How do you know that? You're just a female brute." Ariadne said with a smile. "Uh-uh, don't compare me to my team! I am not stupid like the rest of those bastards!" Turan sighed, "OK. Fine." She admitted. Turan and the other two smirk at this.. "Oh, Turan? I just realize something..." Ariadne said, pretending to be a child waving their hand in class. Turan look down at her as if she was a squashed bug. "What?" She said. "Water is thicker than blood...." said Ariadne, splashing her and her boys. 

Turan glared at her viciously, Ariadne smiled smugly as she said: "....if the water is frozen, that is." The water that soaked Turan froze her a little. Turan is shocked as Ariadne got out and got her towel. "Well, nice of me to break the ice." She remarked, then she laughed and walked away to the exit. Turan glares at her as she walk away. When Ariadne return home, she was surprise to have unexpected company. No heart form Arachne then bit into Ariadne's flesh, she can see her memories as well and it's more intense: 17 year old Ariadne Sirius didn't had a lot of friends, she was all alone and she hated it. Ariadne always wanted to be a musician. But nobody recognized her pretty singing voice. Without much encouragement or any reconciliation; Ariadne never had any dreams of being a talented artist. So some of them couldn't wait to get out of high school, to get as far away from here. There were some that were noticed in the wrong ways. During the school shooting; Ariadne and Juana for the time being were hiding from one of the killers trying to find survivors to look for them and then killed them. Ariadne and Juana prayed quietly to not be found by this man--Whoever he was. One day later; Ariadne goes to meet her record producer name Hot Shot but while Ariadne was singing her song that she wrote. Hot Shot laughed at her and called her a 'Sarah Face with no place' for talent. He shows Ariadne an example of talent of music videos of sexy women dancing! Ariadne is flabbergasted and seems upset at the face that he just dissed her on her music masterpiece. Leaving the studio in such a fit, Ariadne was driving back to her flat as she curses: "Stupid producer, 'Sarah Face with no place' huh...He can't appreciate real musicians when the only thing he looks at his the dancing and those with no talent." 

But then in her fury, she discovers she has ice and water powers after she stopped the rain with her flaring hands and then turned the raindrops into ice. Ariadne got back into her car, muttering to herself: "Too weird." Ariadne was suffering from writer's block and she cannot seem to come up with any other music pieces lately. She decided to get some air when all of a sound of someone crying made her ears perked. Ariadne went downstairs as she hurried out to see who was weeping. She found a girl with untidy magenta hair, wearing a blue dress that reached her knees, black ballet shoes, and white leggings. There she sat on a rock, her face buried as she hugged her knees. Ariadne reached over and touched the girl, asking: "Are you OK?" The girl looked up startled, glaring when she saw Ariadne. "What do you want?" demanded the girl. "I heard you crying, and I came to see if you were OK." explained Ariadne. The girl sniffed, "I'm OK. I'm just stress, that's all. Why do you care?" She snapped. "Don't be that way, are you sure you're all right?" said Ariadne. "Yeah, I--I am." said the girl, sobbing a little. "What's your name? Can you at least tell me that?" Ariadne inquired gently. "Melisande Zebedee." replied the girl. Melisande turned around and looked scared, "No..It's them." She whispered. "What?" asked Ariadne. "NOOOO, NOT ME!!! NOT ME!!!" cried Melisande. Then she ran away quickly, Ariadne ran after her!

Ariadne looked around to see the colors in the air as she danced around, feeling magic in the air of how beautiful this place. However, she was daydreaming so much that she didn't watch where she was going. Because she bumped into someone else: "Aaah!" The person said. "Yipe!" Ariadne yelped. Ariadne and the other person stumbled down as Ariadne cries, "Good Lor--Whoa!" Down, down they went but Ariadne uses her water powers to save her and the person she is tumbling with. "Hey, pal! What the hell?" Ariadne demanded. "Sorry about that." The person said. He was a cutie, Ariadne felt like a jerk to this totally attractive guy with glasses, which he was adjusting. "Hello...It's OK. I'm fine, it's no big deal." Ariadne apologized. "You serious?" asked the guy asked. "Yeah, my bad. And I'm dead serious." confirmed Ariadne. "Fascinating." The guy complimented. Ariadne smiled, The guy realized he forgot to introduced himself. "Oh, sorry. Janus Sayer." He introduced. Ariadne shake his hand, "Ariadne Sirius." She said. Ariadne runs her fingers through her hair as her ice/water powers are revealed to Dio, Phoebe, and Janus who watch with wide eyes at this. Ariadne looked at their gaping faces and grinned before she sped away with a trail of ice behind her.

That was about to change when someone looked up and saw something in the distance. "Look, up there!" One of the soldiers called. Immediately, The stoned face captain saw someone standing on a mountain top. It was Ariadne, which she hollers: "Soldiers, heed my words, I am here to delivery you from the hands of the Revenants. Witness a miracle I will perform."  The others looked at each other with confusion, the stoned face captain watched what she can do. Ariadne took a deep breath and flexed her hands out. She then said to herself, "Water....my friend...my partner...my world...my element...the only thing I ask for you...is for a little control." All of a sudden; to everyone was shocked to see a body of water in the sky. Then, the water came onto the Revenants and drowned them. Ariadne then said to the water, "Water flowing through...." She chanted, ".....Freeze up when this spell is through." The water turns into a huge block of ice prison for the creatures. Then she glided down and kicked the ice block, which exploded in pieces. Ariadne landed among the pieces, she saluted. "Ariadne Sirius, reporting for duty." She announced. She beamed and then looked to see stoic-faced captain looking at her. "Captain Siegfried Krieger. Nice to meet you." said the stoic faced guy.

Ariadne got leads on where her sister is. She is being held at a facility of the 'insane females' so Ariadne and the others head over there but soon discover that it's tight with security and had to take down the guards with their abilities, which they did successfully. Ariadne seized one of the guards and demanded from him, "Where is Phaedra Sirius?" "I--I don't know!" He protested. "You better know, tell me!" cried Ariadne, clenching tighter and the guard grimaced in pain. "All right, all right....She's in Room 346." He choked out. "You sure?" asked Ariadne. "Yes! She has her medicine almost every day." protested the guard. Ariadne nodded, "All right. Thanks." She said. They did in time, a young woman was in the room and turned around. "Who are you?" She asked. "Phaedra, it's me. Ariadne." said Ariadne. The woman, Phaedra, was spellbound. "What? Aria, is that you?" asked Phaedra. Ariadne nodded, then they embraced each other in a tearful moment.  "I thought you were dead." said Phaedra, when she pulled away. "I thought you were dead." replied Ariadne. "I'm so glad to see you." said Phaedra, "You met my daughters, I assumed?" "Yes, they are gorgeous, angels." said Ariande. "Yes, I know. Ohhh..." said Phaedra. Just then, the guards came. “You there! You are on reserved terrain! Release your artillery and yield or we will use deadly dynamism.” said a soldier over the speakers. Ariadne unleashed her snake powers and she took down the guards. Then she straightened up and sneered, “Sorry, not happening!” called Ariadne. She and the other three ran off from the guards. 

Ariadne was separated from her crew until she was held hostage by Perseus Aion. Zachariah threatened to kill her, however he was unaware that stoic Captain Krieger. He apprehended Perseus, and rescued Ariadne. Perseus tried to stab Krieger, who wrestled the knife away but with so much strength, he stabbed Perseus on accident, much to everyone's shock. In his fear; Zachariah got away, but Ariadne didn't want to leave until she found Zachariah. "Why?" Krieger asked. "You saw what he tried to do, I will not..." Ariadne said. "What? An eye for an eye? Fight fire with fire? Is that it?" Krieger asked. Ariadne chuckled darkly with no humor and said, "That's the thing...You forget, you don't know anything about me." "I am not going to let you go after him by yourself." said Krieger. "Oh really?" Ariadne said, unleashing her powers. "Captain Krieger, what are you going to do to stop me?" Calmly, Krieger walked over and put his hands on her shoulders. Ariadne gasped, but she heard him say: "Nothing. Because I'm going to help you do it." Ariadne trembled, "You'd do that...For me?" She asked. Then, her emotions got the best of her and she embraced Krieger tightly but he didn't care, all that matters he was going to help her. He caressed her hair in a comfort manner. "Thank you, thank you!" blubbered Ariadne. She wiped her face and pulled herself together. There was a battle to be started. Ariadne and her crew confronted Zachariah. "So you came. I knew you've come." He said. "Why'd you do it, Zachariah?" asked Ariadne. Zachariah glared at her fiercely, "Why? Why? Because you people have no idea what it's like to be a loner. You think you're so great but you're not." He exclaimed. 

"You're wrong, I'd never been noticed before. I was all alone and nobody ever noticed me." Ariadne said. "Yeah, you know it feels huh? Well no loneliness from me, I was nothing to anyone and was the figure of ridiculed. All of us were. Ector. Orcus. All of them!" Zachariah cried. Ariadne looked at him with disbelief, "You started a massacre all because of being bullied?" She asked. "YEAH, SO WHAT?!" screamed Zachariah, waving his hands around as his eyes were bloodshot. "I HATED EVERYONE, I HATED THEM ALL!!!!" "Oh, Zachariah...I never knew...I didn't know." protested Ariadne. "Why didn't you get help?" asked Juana. "Oh sure, the principal said that these people weren't such bad people and didn't do a damn thing." He said. Captain Krieger attempt to take him down however Zachariah got the best of him and took him down. Upset, Ariadne confronted him. That's when Ariadne and Zachariah fought off against each other. But Ariadne got the best of him, Zachariah was pinned to the ground. "This is the end for you." said Ariadne. "Oh really? You weren't so sure of yourself? Well, it won't be peaceful for you for long." taunted Zachariah. "You are nothing, you couldn't be strong enough to save your peers in that massacre. You couldn't save your family when I killed them!" Ariadne shuttered, she couldn't believe it and she lost control of herself. She begin to stab him repeatedly while screaming hysterically. When she snapped out of it, Ariadne was shocked as she saw that her hands were dripping with blood. Ariadne begin to cry uncontrollably, "Di--di--di--Did I do that?" She spluttered out. She thought she lose conscious and Krieger placed his hands on her shoulders comfortingly. 

She is trapped in an ice cage. When Siegfried saw this, he went to get the others for help. While Ariadne is encased in an ice fort; she begins to hallucinate in there as she begins to peer into the glass but she saw a blurry image of Zachariah in there. She trembles with fear until she angrily slammed her fist into the glass but then she falls back, as her fears got worse enough to torment her. She cower into a ball as she thought to herself: "I couldn’t see any footprints in the snow because I was alone. I was the only one there, but I was also alone in my heart because everyone thought I was a monster and went against me. I left because I was afraid about what people would say about me, and was afraid of hurting the people I loved. I blamed myself for not controlling my powers better, and also for shutting isolating myself in the process. The storm outside was a lot like what I was feeling inside. I tried to control my powers and not let anyone know, but I couldn’t, and nobody knows I tried to. Everyone thought that I was evil and was trying to kill the people I cared for. I'm sorry, I couldn’t keep my powers locked in without anyone knowing. I feared that my power would harm others because I accidentally hurt someone. So I had to be a good girl and not let anyone know so to not hurt anybody. I had to hold it in for a long time."

In the meantime, Siegfried and the others hurried over. During that time; he remembered a memory of someone he once knew: A young lady stands tall, Siegfried watched what she can do. The queen took a deep breath and she glided down and kicked the Revenant, which exploded in pieces. The maiden landed and she curtsy. But noticed Siegfried and the two locked eyes for a moment. Helios got a good look of the young lady: The young woman has hair was straight and of mid length and flowing while also very wavy. Her eyes has shades of turquoise and sea green, there were gems on the sides of her eyes near her eyes. There was white and dark blue among the eyelids. There was a few strands of her hair were bright blue and some few strands were light blue and white. Then the young lady remembered she didn't introduced herself. "I'm Gwendolyn Wite." She said. Gwendolyn beamed and then looked to see Siegfried looking at her and said. "My name is Captain Siegfried Krieger. Nice to meet you." But that day, Gwendolyn offered to go after a band of Revenants, Siegfried refused however Gwendolyn begs so Siegfried decided to trust her to go. That was a tragedy he'd never forget. He reached over where the Revenants, they were all dead but another body was among them. It was Gwendolyn. She was on the ground, bleed profusely. Siegfried couldn't believe it, "Gwendolyn!" He cried, rushing over to her. He grasped onto her hand, "Come on. Stay with me, you're going to be OK." He said. Gwendolyn opened her eyes, she smiled. "Sir, I'm sorry. I thought...I thought I was doing you a favor. Please tell me I was useful for something." She said. 

Siegfried trembled, "Yes. You were." He said. "That's good. I'm glad I met you, Captain Kreiger." whispered Gwendolyn. She closed her eyes, and with that. She died. Siegfried couldn't believe it, he bowed his head. She was gone, the one true friend he was closed to. But while he receives a letter that was meant for him from Gwendolyn. It said: "Dear Captain Siegfried, I had a dream of where I am running in a tunnel made from ice and the ice begin to defrost, it made my heart warm. I believe that dream told me about you. I had a dream that told me about what love was going to be like. It's silly, you think of me as a friend but when I got to know you more and more, I believe my cold heart defrost. Thank you, I think I'm in love with you. You taught me a lot of things and I want to allocate myself to you. You inspired me so much, maybe for some reason you love me too. Maybe not...A man like you is strong, brave, and wonderful. I hope maybe you can say yes...." Siegfried's vacant expression was crestfallen, he couldn't believe it. But he didn't, he couldn't...He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think of this but this girl, this brave and devoted young lady who had followed him wherever he went was gone. He wasn't sure what to say about the letter, the letter floated to the ground. It was too much for him to bear this heavy burden on his shoulders. "No, I'm not losing her! I lost Gwendolyn once, I am not losing Ariadne. Never!" Never. Ever. EVER! AGAIN!" thought Siegfried, his face was emotionless but he looked furious among the smoothness looking like cracks on the floor. 

Back with Ariadne, she stands up when she saw a hallucination of a butterfly as she begins to feel better. But then Ariadne is filled with dread when she saw a bat flying. She backs away with fear. Then, she could hear someone singing in her head: "I revolve in the dark, I look at the stars through me...." She has a hallucination in the encased ice as she saw herself with a body filled with cracks like she was made of glass and begins to have a scary illusion of herself breaking out of the fort but she is falling to her doom. But the singing sounded stronger than her fears, "....Artificial heart tired, The song disappears...." Ariadne put that out of her head and decides to go for it, the singing sounded powerfully when she stands up, "...Someone shed light, I have been frozen by fear in me. Someone make you feel as I live, and break me...!" The song went on as she shatter the fort but herself in her hallucination she shatters as well. "After keeping my secret to myself, I finally let it go. Even though people think I'm a witch full of evil power now, I still feels good about letting it go." She thought, "I had been holding my secret back for years and never letting anyone in. I feel like a heavy burden had been lifted. I feel like that because I didn’t have to keep the secret anymore now that the damage has been done and it’s a really good feeling to know that you don’t have to go around not acting like yourself anymore." "...Cut me from this line. Spinning dizziness, ceaselessly...." went the singing. "I can’t harm anybody. So why not live freely?" thought Ariadne. "...Someone make you feel as I live, and break me!" belted the singing. Ariadne faces her enemies and begins to remove her weaponry. Then, she unleashed her powers; laughing happily at herself and uses her powers against her foes and demons. 


"Instead of worrying and being scared of the outcome, I'm taking chances to do what I want to do. I'm not going to shut out anyone anymore, or sit down and worry and fear." thought Ariadne, as she removed her uniform top, revealing a bandeau top underneath and begins to run but looks behind as she smirks at those with astounding glances. "The fear controlled me and made me stay out. And I wasn’t scared of hurting others when I was so far away from them. Therefore, my past fears would not haunt me when I wasn’t close to anyone." She thought with such glee. Ariadne stomped on the ground, turning it into ice and using water into her own weapons. She felt stronger, more confident and no longer afraid. "I'm not scared anymore. And because I'm not scared anymore, I have a chance to see how much I could do with my gift which I thought it was a curse. Now I am rhapsodical!" thought Ariande. Ariadne twirled like a prima ballerina, she never felt this happy or this freedom in her life. "Zachariah's ghost brought me down for awhile, but I'm getting stronger, so nobody won’t see me cry. I like how my life is now, free and not having to worry. I'm determined to stay and never go back to how it used to be. I'll just live on and let other people say what they want to say about me. In fact, I'm so happy and positive now that I finally appreciate the beauty in my blessing. I love being free after being cooped up and reserved. I'm staying at with my team free, uncontrolled by anyone but me."She removed the hair-tie from her bun and shook her long tresses out where she ran her fingers through them as glitter filled each strand. Ariadne's clothes became cyan colored thanks to her ice and water. "I can start a new life, free from worry and filled with happiness — like  a new day." thought Ariadne happily. She never felt so free in all her life! And now she was faced with new beginnings. And for awhile, she's not the least bit cold! "...Someone make you feel as I live, and break me!" Glad to be alive after that was over, Ariadne was dizzy from what happened and Arachne clutched her head, Turan arrived at Ariadne's apartment but when she saw Arachne, she screamed. Then, Arachne takes a bite of Turan's flesh and can see her memories: 18 year old Turan Cypris, who was considered an 'untouched prude' as she was always vestal that boys wondered if she was pure or floozy. Even the athletic gifted student 18 year old Norna Thomas was an amazing with her gifted skills but no one has ever seem to notice her. They never did. But in the massacre, Turan was attacked and tortured by five men while Deirdre and Norna, who were hidden, watched in terror as they weep softly. Ariadne and Juana for the time being were hiding from one of the killers trying to find survivors to look for them and then killed them. Turan was once abandoned when she was a baby and had been in many foster homes, she lived with a family that was dysfunctional and neglected her while Norna on the other hand was kidnapped and experimented into some sort of being that was going to be the ultimate weapon.

George Trottel and Margaret Reiten got to the stone figure as George beat the drum. But nothing happened. "Hello?" Margaret said to the stone figure. Nothing happened, so George walked up to it and said, "Wakey wakey. Up and at 'em!" Still nothing. Margaret was getting annoyed. "Ugh, c'mon! Wake--" She didn't realized she was holding the drumstick as the stone figure fell apart. George and Margaret watch in horror as it fell apart. "Uh oh." They both said. They looked each other nervously before back at the figurine. "Look at what you've done!" George exclaimed. "Me? You should've stopped me!" protested Margaret. "Yeah, well...You're the one who got upset." George argued. However they noticed someone coming towards them, Turan swayed side to side but saw George watching her. George was terrified as he started to run out as the wind went swoosh. But then, he felt a boom against him. Turan had bombard him and knocks him off balance, Turan lands on top of him. Her blood formed into magical-like, slender hands which one caresses his sides while the other holds the back of his neck. George can't seem to escape as Turan presses down her chest on his torso. The blood hands slide down in the back of his shirt towards his skin. The blood hand multiple as it caressed his back, his arm, his shoulders, and down to his thighs. George is frightened and confused to resist, Turan's eyes were red violet clouding her vision and not looking at him. The red bloodied girl on top of him was a shade of red, like a raw piece of meat. He could feel her heart beating like wings flapping furiously. Memories coming back to him. Him and Margaret, his friend, stumbling across a nice looking house and a woman who seemed sweet. She was fun, she had a wonderful garden and she had great hospitality. 

But the seemingly sweet woman turns out to be a creepy hag that was a Revenant. The Revenant Hag then caused George to suffer of torture and is placed with a painful mark. Luckily, Margaret rescues him and they killed the hag, escaping from the house and reunited with their families. George panted as he found his voice, "No...Don't touch me...." He begged towards Turan but she says, "A...scar?" Her voice, she sounded like a creature from the netherworld! "Wha--?" George choked. The blood hands formed together as they did some sort of surgery upon him. "Stop it....!!!!" He cried. But then he felt something, the pain, the roughness of his scar was healing from the blood hands. Turan's head move back and forth, swaying left and right. She stood up slowly as she started singing in that creature voice again, "Where is my head?....Where is my head?...What do I...say or tell? Please tell me, where is my head?" George watched her stood up, her red violet eyes faded as they became normal once again. Her voice was more human sounding again. She became normal, although she looked normal at him. Margaret saw Turan standing there motionless. She looked at George, who looked back nervously and looked at Turan who looked dazed. George and Margaret escorted the stupefied Turan back to their base so she can be examined at.

Charlemagne 'Charles' Blut is the new leader now and he is another good leader just as Reinold was but his blood powers is much too deadly as he fears of hurting others. His behavior and fears remind the others of Reinold was. Charles' Blut is 27 year old, very good looking but also he is reserved. His friend from childhood: Naimon Frosch, who is younger than him by three years--He is about 24 years old. 12 year old Juliana Lause was the only girl on this team. And there are other young men: 20 year old Roland Wilde, 23 year old Oliver Vieh, 22 year old Ganelon Furunke, 21 year old Thierry Grashupfer with his close friend who is the same age as him Pinabel Dunkel.  And lastly is Ogier Eins, who is 23 years old. Their opposites are Rote Zentrum Castillo; A clan that wields ice and water abilities. 27 year old pompous, smug leader is Caesar Konig, the lady second in commander 24 year old Rachel Kaiserin. The jack of the trades, 19 year old Ace Schelm. The others include 20 year old David Springer, 23 year old Pallas Knape, 22 year old Judas Bischof, and someone who is the same age as him is Lancelot Turm. 23 year old Etienne Rossel, and lastly is Hector Soldat who is 21 years old and Argus Diener is the same age as him.

Concurrently, Turan enters a warehouse, where the gang is, and closed the door behind her. She was still in her red ninja disguise as she kept looking quiet and masculine. But when she got inside; the fewer lights from above flicked on, and there they were—Weiss Castillo. They looked intimidating, look like some sort of fire-like rage ready to burst. The leader, with dark brown hair and mature looking, like his late 20’s. He spoke with a stoic quiet voice, “So, you’re the buyer. We need to talk.” Turan seemed shocked, but nodded. The leader, Charlemagne 'Charles' Blut, walked around circling Turan. It was a lie. We saw on the news that those explosives were used to attempt murder. No more games, we want answers.” This was getting out of hand, Turan tried to back away but was blocked. “Nowhere to run, Sorry.” said the gentleman guy. Turan was ready to fight back but the junior high looking guy name Roland Wilde restrained her and pinned her down, he smirked arrogantly. “Heh, you messed with the wrong crowd, pal.” He snickered. The others were staring down at her. Turan felt a pulse of panic, trauma of her past came back, from that night. She tried to wrangle away but Roland used his shoe to press down harder. Emilia felt like she was choking, she resist the urge to blow her cover.  “Uh-uh. I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Roland warned. He glared down at Turan, she felt anger inside her. Stress, the same she felt the night she was attacked. That was it, the limit was broke. No turning back now! Never again, she would have to suffer, never!

Turan clenched her fist as Roland grabbed her shirt, “You got some nerve messin’ with…” but he stopped and blushed. He accidentally grasped something round and orb like. “—the hell?” He muttered. Then, it came down on him as he face became a cherry red. "Holy--Boss, this is no dude." Roland said. Charles looks at him, "What?" he asked. "It's a girl!" exclaimed Roland. "WHAT?!" The boys of Weiss Castillo exclaimed. Turan freed herself away from Roland’s grasp, she revealed her true identity which had a Cheshire grin on her face. “'s the matter boys? Did you know I was a girl?" She said. Weiss Castillo, who were sneering and glaring, were now terrified by this. "No, hey! Hey! Come on, sugar--" said one of them, Pinabel. "DONT CALL ME SUGAR!" Turan screeched. She punches, kicks, upper cut hit, and knee to groin on each of the guys; who were terrified to fight back. Turan turned to her next victim but she stopped to see a familiar little girl. "You?" Turan asked. "You remember me, Turan." said the little girl, smiling. Turan nodded, slightly dazed. "Yes, you are Juliana, I can't believe it's you." She admitted. "Let me introduce my full name, I am Juliana Lause." said Juliana. The Vindicators were stunt by this. “You two know each other?” Charles asked. Juliana smiled up at him, “I saw in the city one day.” The other boys looked at Turan, the gentleman name Naimon Frosch smiled dazzling: "You're not what I suspected..." He said. Turan scoffed at him, “Oh, you trying to hit on me, hot stuff? I don’t think so. Not since you guys try to kick my ass.” She remarked. The other guys looked embarrassed and they were guilty.

 The girl turned around, "No...You!" She gasped. Her telekinetic powers activated and were about to attack however Turan held up her hands, motioning the others who had their powers and weapons ready to stand down, saying to the girl: "Easy, easy. We just want to talk to you....Can we take this more privately?" "NO!" cried the girl. Her powers forced everyone back and she took off running. Turan was not going to let this girl escape. Never again. "Please! I swear, we will never hurt you!" Turan begged, coaxing her. "You can't take me there, I beg of you! Don't take me back there!" The girl shrieking, "Stay away, get out! Leave me alone! Don't come near me!" Her powers caused objects to float in the air, "Wait! Easy, you can't do---" Turan protested. However, The girl didn't listen so then Turan used her blood symbiotic powers and knocks her out. "You got her!" John cried. "Nice one." Nezha remarked. Turan sighed deeply, she looked over and said to the girl, "Sorry. But I want to help you...I don't know where to take you back to anyway." The girl's name is Belle Etoile. Turan has gotten herself in family crises: She learn a horrible secret of her blood powers from Mimir. It turns out that Turan is half human, half Sigbin. A Sigbin was a symbiotic monster that feasts on blood. Turan is shocked, she shook her head as she said, "No...No, this can't be....It can't be..." She repeated over and over until she screamed, "NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!" She ran away as the others look on with concern. Turan hid as she begins to cry with anguish. This has to be some bad dream, this couldn't be real. She must be dreaming. But it wasn't! It was the truth. While she slept, she had nightmares about killing everyone in a bloodied way and woke up shrieking. Luckily nobody can hear her as she sneaked out to be alone. Turan looked up at the sky, seeing how pretty it is. She begin weeping again. But she felt someone draped their coat around her. She looked up and turned around to see Kai, who's back is turned to her. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But I'm here if you need me." Kai said. Turan looked at him, nodded then she said, "Thanks." Kai may be a jerk but he had been quite nice to her. Along with the others, they seem to defrost Turan. The next morning; Turan is much calmer as she learns the name of her mother, Morgause Jael, and her father is Taylor Cypris. Looks like Turan and the others are in for a lead to find Morgause Jael. There is one lead--Someone, a bounty hunter called Riquet the Snake. He was a former hustler but eventually quit to be a bounty hunter. He has a daughter name Kallo the Rose.

Later, at a strange, peach themed hotel looking boarding house. There was a model of peach fruit twirling on top like the shing-ding was a casino or something. That is where Riquet the Snake and his daughter, Kallo the Rose. Turan; along with Asura, Tucker, Haaken, and Cannetella behind her went in there. It was so dark in that house, there was no sign for this Riquet the Snake anywhere. There wasn't any security around, "Geez, what is he? Cocky? Or is he springing a trap?" thought Turan. While looking around, there was a sun ray shining down on someone. There was beautiful young girl who looked 17 years old. She was slender, has ivory skin with pink blush on her cheeks. Her hair was shoulder length wavy dark brown hair. Her breasts' size is about 75 centimeters. She wore a long sleeved pink sweater, with a red green vest with a white outline around the vest. She has a red fringed skirt, pink leggings, a red cowboy hat and matching colored high heeled boots. She looked pretty, but she looked sad. Turan and the others watch her, she was looking around however she saw them in the darkness. "Father! Father, intruders!" cried the girl. She ran away quickly. "Wait!" called Turan. Too late! The alarm went off, Turan and the others didn't like this. "That can't be good." Tucker remarked. 

Suddenly, They were confronted by a tall man. He had a dark brown hair that was shoulder length but not so long like his daughter. He has a muscular fit body and a stubble beard. His attire was a maroon jacket, maroon boots, maroon pants, and a matching colored wide brimmed hat. Turan couldn't believe it, this couldn't be him--Could it? "Gotcha right where we want you--" Asura said. "--Riquet the Snake!"  said Asura and Tucker. The two of them charged at Riquet, Kallo gasped with fright as she watched helplessly but Riquet smirked. He blocks their attacks with his double swords. Riquet looked at them, who are shocked, as he said: "So this is Miscreants Band I heard so much about. And you as well, Lady Red Turan!" A few minutes later; Turan, Asura, Tucker, Haaken, Cannetella, Riquet, and Kallo were sitting around having a meeting. "You want me to join you ragtag of misfits?" asked Riquet. Turan was nervous but kept calm. Professional. "Well--Yeah. You know someone by the name of Morgause Jael?" said Turan. That name seem to ring a bell to Riquet, "Oh, the call girl? Yeah. Why?" He remarked. Turan wasn't sure how to proceed but she said it anyway, "I think I know her, she's my biological mother." Riquet stared at her silently for a moment. Then he burst out laughing like a madman. Kallo looked at her father as if he had lost his senses. Once Riquet caught his breath, he said, "I knew it, that strumpet. You look just like her, poor tramp. She was forced to be a hustler for that cruel mack that violated her bitty innocence." He sounded serious over that last part. Turan looked at him, "What's his name?" She said. Riquet looked at her, "Taylor Cypris." He said. Riquet thought about this proposal, he then made his decision. "All right then. I'll help, under one condition." replied Riquet. 

Turan looked at him, "What's the condition?" She inquired. "My machete was taken from me by Taylor. He kept my baby in the shed so retrieve it and I'll give you the information of your mother's whereabouts." explained Riquet. Turan smiled, "Deal." She said with a nod. "One more thing, take Kallo with you." Riquet said, gesturing towards his daughter. Kallo looked up in horror, Turan nodded. "OK." She said with no hesitation. "What? Father--" Kallo protested. "You'll protect her, won't you?" "Sure, who knows! She might learn something." Turan remarked. Kallo bowed her head, she noticed Asura and Tucker look at her. She looked away, but felt big hands on her shoulders. Her father smiled down at her in a comfort manner, "You'll be fine, my porcelain doll." He said. Kallo had no other choice, "Yes, Father." She admitted. In the meantime, Sigbins were lurking around in the daylight. They appear to have a solid form when they have elongated jaws, teeth and tongues. But there are two main teeth in front are sharper. They feast on human blood and has two hearts. A bunch of kids were hiding and watching. They wonder what to do. "Hell-O Sig-bins!" called Turan. The Sigbins turned, they glared at her. "It's the tramp's daughter!" One of them hissed. "You're going down, strumpet flooz!" Another rasped. They charge at her but Turan unleashed her blood powers and took them out with one single blow. Once that was over; Turan sighed, "Whew, that really tuckered me out!" Tucker gave Turan a look, "Seriously? Very funny, Turan." He said. Turan shrugs. "THAT WAS WICKED!!!" A kid's voice cried out. 

Turan and her group jumped, "What the--?" yelped Turan. She turned to see a bunch of kids with ecstatic looks on their faces. "Who the hell are you?" asked Asura. The first one, the lead kid, announced, "WE--Are the Kids of the Blood!" Kallo looked scared, "You mean...Vampires?!" She asked. The lead kid looked at her and said, "No! Never!" A second said, "We got blood powers like you...See?" They cut their palms as they draw blood out in various different ways. "You tykes have what?" demanded Turan. Her mind is racing, "These kids have the same ability of blood as me? Impossible!" She thought. "Yup!" said an Asian looking kid. "Cool, huh?" said a tall black kid. The lead kid introduces himself and his friends, "I am Jephthah Kimball and these are my friends--Hasan Kelly, Fereyel Gomer and his brothers, Momotaro and Issunboshi. Romulus and Remus Pitney, and their little brother Esben." He turns back to Turan, "That is why we want to ask you something...." All the other kids as well as Jephthah got on their knees, "PLEASE MAKE US YOUR STUDENTS!!!" They chorused. It was an awkward silence. "What now?" Turan asked, breaking the silence. "You are--Oooh, nice pecs!" Jephthah said, looking at her breasts as his eyes widened. Turan is shocked and offended by that, "AAAAHH!" She screamed as she smack the boy. His friends  exclaim, "Ouchhh." "Dirty little boy." Turan muttered. "Hey, it was a mere compliment. Can you train me--Us! Can you train us?" said Jephthah. "Ha, In your dreams." remarked Turan, "Now if you excuse me, I got work to do." She and her crew were about to leave when Jephthah and the others catch up with them, "Oh, c'mon! You gotta! We need your help so badly!"  He begged. "LIKE HELL! I'M NOT GOING TO TRAIN A BUNCH OF SNOT NOSED KIDS WITH PERVY TENDENCIES!!!!" exclaimed Turan. Jephthah and his friends cringed as they laugh nervously, "AH! Heh, heh, heh...." "Besides, I don't like guys." Turan said. Turan and the others were about to leave as she called out, "Ha ha, see ya!" The kids stop her, "Wait, you can't leave us! If we go back to the dojo, our parents will kill us. Sahbum Nim will use the Conditioning Stick, we'll be grounded. Kicked out." said Fereyel. "Yeah, that'll be fun." remarked Debbo. Kallo looked concern, "Why would they do that?"  She asked. 

"We ran away when we should've been at practice but we couldn't live this life anymore." explained Debbo. "Hey Kallo, come on! We got to move." Turan called. Kallo stops her, "Wait, Turan. Can't we take them with us? Please?" Her pretty eyes were begging and Turan knew she couldn't resist. "All right, all right! But no more of your antics!" Turan said to the kids. She turned but one of the kids, Issunboshi, pipes up. He had a cute face and a bowel shaped haircut. "How about a musical number?" His voice sounded squeaky and high, almost cute. Turan moaned. Once Elissa woke up from being unconscious; she saw  a shimmering light appears before her. Elissa looked up, she saw that it was Turan. "Is that you, Turan?" Elissa asked. "You're going to be OK, Belle Etoile. I know you were forced to kill. It wasn't your fault." replied Turan. Arachne let go of Turan, she clutch her head and reach in her bag draped around her body and pulled out her heart, which she contains in there, and place it back in her chest when her back is turned to them. Arachne escaped, Turan and Ariadne tried to stop her however she was already gone. Why did she do that? Why do that to both Ariadne and Turan? Well, Arachne told Cassandra that she can absorb memories through a bite but she luckily doesn't infect anyone. Cassandra is amazed with this. Arachne was scared of hurting people but Cassandra assures her as long as she is careful with this gift, however she needs practice. 

After she runs away, she explored the land of Carlisle; Arachne was curious so much that she didn't watch where she was going, she slammed into someone! "Oh hey--" She started to say but she saw that it was a thick, burgundy haired boy who has light skin and leaned muscular figure built. He wore a crimson glory colored T shirt, sweat pants, and sneakers. "Hi." Arachne said, surprised. "I'm sorry, I didn't know where I was going, I apologize!" Although the guy looked cool-headed, he smiled kindly. "It's fine." He answered. Arachne is touched by his smile, he sure was nice. But she begins to hear his thoughts in her mind. "Are you OK?" asked the guy. "Uh, yeah." said Arachne quickly. "What's your name?" asked the young man. "My name is Arachne." answered Arachne. "I'm Thorstan Davidson." said the young man. But they are interrupted by a bunch of crazy ones: Hercole O'Arthur, Jorge Samuel, and Percio Alfredo. A fight breaks out until finally, however Arachne cries out: "Hault!" They all stopped when they saw Arachne and Samson. "What are you doing?" Cassandra asked. Hercole looked at them, "Who are you?" He asked. Percio sneered at the two, "Freak" He remarked. Hercole, Jorge, and Thorstan turned to him and glared at him: "Who're you calling a freak?!" The fight breaks out. 

Arachne stared at everyone fighting and rolled her eyes up to the ceiling, then she yelled, "ENOUGH, ALREADY!" The others jumped and fell down, Arachne sighed and smiled. "Now, tell me....who's a misfit?" asked Arachne with a witty look on her face. The others stared up in amazement, "Whoa...." They chorused. And so, Arachne came up with the team name--Nimrod. These four weren't too bright and were reckless however their hearts are caring and strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment