Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Uranometria: Boy Wonder--Chapter 6

This is the sixth chapter of Boi Wunder volume 1. There is one sequence that was loosely inspired by ISIS extremists that beheaded three men. And also another loosely inspiration of that horrendous monsters that started that shooting in 2014 and was a sadist bastard for putting KILLER on this white shirt. Really messed up world we live in, that is why the chapter's name is. Thank you, this a dedication to those that died in each of these tragedies. --KatDon

Chapter 6: The World is a Cruel Place

It was an ordinary day, Ophelia was bored but she typed away on her laptop of a new chapter. But alas, she has no other ideas. She was bored, very tedious of average and wanted something more different. Fortunately, her wish came true. She felt a shadow upon her, she jumped as she pulled off her headphones to hear someone's familiar voice: "Oh Ophelia." said Siegfried in a low singsong like tone. Ophelia look up with wide eyes, "Uh, yes, Captain Siegfried Krieger who I admired and respect despite he can't smile?" She asked. Captain Krieger held up something, "See what I got." He said. Ophelia couldn't believe it: "THAT IS MY ATTACK ON TITAN EREN JAEGER PLUSH DOLL!" She exclaimed. "Go forth with Turan or this goes in the ashes." remarked Siegfried. "Have mercy, Man of Steel! I will go forth with Turan, promise!" Ophelia said. Captain Krieger nodded, "Good, here." He said, handing it back to her and Ophelia hugged her plush doll. "Thank you." She said. Siegfried turned away as Ophelia look up, she waved as she called out, "Have a good day, best and bravest warrior that fangirls look up to!" Ophelia nervously turned to Turan and asked, "Did I do something wrong? Please let me know, I'm sorry." "Remember that Half Christmas shing ding?" Turan asked. Ophelia looked at her suspiciously, "Yeah..." Turan grinned, "Well, I think it's time." It was Half Christmas where they shop gifts of anime and Disney stuff for people from Rising Sun. These people were recovered addicts and mentally illed types that are getting help so Turan decided to do something good and takes Ophelia to a place known as Anime Topic. 

"There's Sword Art Online." said Ophelia. T Shirts of Kirito and Asuna, playing cards, lanyards, a wall clock, plush dolls, rubber bracelet, and phone cases. "Oh look, Ouran High School Host Club." Ophelia continued to ramble. "There's Digimon, Pokemon, Black Butler...Digimon--The original. OMG, that is awesome." Turan said. "Dragon Ball Z." replied Turan. "Kiki's Delivery Service?" Ophelia asked, holding a T shirt that says 'Miss Witch'. "Yes." Turan called. "My Neighbor Totoro." remarked Ophelia. "Fairy Tail, Death Note, Soul Eater...." ranted Ophelia, "...Future Diary!" "Take it easy." chided John. "Sorry." Ophelia said softly. "Guys, she's not being too loud." said Turan. "Puella Magi Madoka Magica." Ophelia said, showing her of a poster. "Ooh, that's cute." Turan said, she looked around and said, "Hetalia!" "OK, hurry. We gotta hurry." Turan said, "Now to the Disney..." That wasn't so hard to find. "There's Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves." countered Ophelia, "I see Mulan. Beauty and the Beast. Aladdin, a whole new world....Nightmare Before Christmas, man that's been around since....The Lion King....Hakuna Matata....Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland. Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, there's Frozen too." Once they got the stuff; Turan and Ophelia headed off with stuff as they used created stockings and wrapped them in makeshift boxes and wrapping. Turan dressed as a Sexy Santa with tight capri pants, a long sleeved shirt, and fluff while Ophelia dressed in a black pencil dress with a off the shoulder white top and colorful floral embroidered details.

Then they went to the bunks as they sing semi quiet, "We wish you a Merry Half-Christmas; We wish you a Merry Half-Christmas; We wish you a Merry Half-Christmas and a Happy Fourth of July." They waited but nobody woke up. Yet! So they try again, "Good tidings we bring to you and your....QUARTERS! Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy--" One of them woke up as they complain, "I wanted Hatsune Miku." "No, not Hatsune Miku. It's Half Christmas Santa!" Ophelia said. "What?"Half Christmas?" said one of the sleepers who was talking with a groggy tone. "It's Half Christmas!" cheered Ophelia and Turan. "Never heard of it." muttered one of the sleepers. "THAT'S CUZ YOUR JAPANESE!!!!" Turan exclaimed. "Yeah, it's an American holiday." Ophelia chimed in. "Americans love it, can't you tell?" said Turan, "I'm Half Christmas Santa." "Where's your reindeer?" asked the bunker. "It's Half Christmas. It doesn't get cold in the summer, people don't have Christmas in the summer." explained Turan. She turns and patted Ophelia's head, "And this is my trusty elf." "What's your name?" asked the Japanese bunker. "Santa's Little Helper!" said Ophelia happily. "That's not a name." said the bunker. "You wanna be rude? Then fine!" Ophelia said. "No." said the bunker. "I don't know if...Oops!" Turan said, trying to remove the blanket but let it dropped and Ophelia playfully swat her, "Santa doesn't not open other people's bunks!" She scolded. "He sees you when your sleeping...!" Turan remarked, "Come on, it's fricking Half of Holidays!" So they got them up and they opened their stockings and wrappings of presents where they were happy of this. Once the happy moment was over, trouble occurs as Ophelia and the others are summoned back where trouble occurred. 

One of the teenagers slain by alleged school shooter Cato Sade was dating his ex-girlfriend, Ida. A group of friends close to Sade told that Ida had dated Sade, and that after they broke up, she began seeing one of the victims, Maurice Devin. Cato felt forgotten after the couple broke up. She saw something she liked in Sade that others didn't see. After dating Sade, she and Maurice started to date on and off, but the relationship became more serious in recent months. Devin often told his friends that he loved the girl and was crazy about her. He made derogatory jokes about Cato, calling him names and threatening to beat him up, they said. Hearing this; Cato said he was going to learn how to fight so that he could take on Maurice. He was a thin, small teenager, but had been building up over the past year by lifting weights. 17 year old Maurice was one of five high school students shot in a rampage at the high school by the shooter Sade. Three students-- Maurice, Felix Marquez and Donny Gonzales--died from their wounds. Another wounded student, 18 year old Gino deValore has been released from the hospital and 17 year old Walker Trent remains hospitalized. Leonardo Marquez, the father of Felix Marquez who was killed by Sade, was outraged by the escape. "This cannot be happening. This guy killed my son and killed three kids. What type of system are they running here?" he demanded. Cato who was serving three life sentences for a notorious high school shooting spree, escaped from a prison but was later taken back into custody. 

The school shooter likely got up in the middle of the night before his sentencing to scrawl the word "killer" across a prison T-shirt, a brazen move that shocked his attorney, victims' families and even the judge. After the convicted killer arrived in court for his sentencing hearing on Tuesday, he unbuttoned his blue button down shirt to reveal the T-shirt. There were gasps in the courtroom. Shortly after, Sade spewed vile and unprintable words at the families of three students he killed, gave them the finger and then laughed and smiled as they described him as an animal and a monster. But he escaped...again. He is involved with an extremist operation. There is a video of a black-clad, masked militant holding a knife then says the execution is in retaliation for his girlfriend's 'betrayal'. It then cuts away to show a man name Mr. Cassidy kneeling next to a man who experts say appears to be the same militant who featured in the videos showing the deaths of two other men. In his speech, which seems to have been made under duress, the hostage says: "My name is Bernie Cassidy. I would like to declare that I hold you, Mimir, entirely responsible for my execution." The family of aid worker Cassidy who is being held hostage by the militants in a doomed world has urged his captors to contact them: "We are the family of Bernie Cassidy. We have sent messages to you to which we have not received a reply. We are asking those holding Bernie to make contact with us." But they took no heed and killed him, dismember his head! It was grisly, when Siegfried saw this, he was pissed. 

He and Ariadne hunted down the bastard. They saw them celebrating until Siegfried intervene with his fast speed and strength. "Enough already!" commanded Siegfried, he picks up the bastard as he drags him and slams him down hard. "Get up, you coward!" The executioner whimpered in fear, "Mercy, mercy...." Siegfried picks him off the ground, "You got some nerve picking on the innocent, don't you?" He said. Then he glares at him and replies, “You really shouldn’t have done that…You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?” Then, Siegfried beat the crap out of the guy while the others are watching with fear. Ariadne couldn't believe it. She never seen him this mad before! One of the extremist, a woman with a midriff top and a long skirt, was watching as she tried to attack but she is kidnapped by a governmental agency army. Siegfried continues as he then stopped to say, "Had enough, you greedy bastard who has no mercy?" Cato was so scared that he surrenders and he was sent back to prison. A reporter filmed him doing it and it went viral. Siegfried gathered the pieces of the dismembered pars and held a funeral pyre for them. Arachne watched Ariadne embracing Siegfried and used her telekinetic touch ability, which she had discovered earlier when she was with her friends. She learn this when she was comforting one of her friends and discovers psychokinesis but can see through people's minds without physically touching them and she can see both of their memories: "You don't know what the dangers lie ahead no matter where we go." said Siegfried. Ariadne turns around and approached him. She said to Siegfried, "You've been to many more domiciles than me so you think that you know more about people like me than I do myself. We all have particular expertise pertinent to our conduct and standpoint. Being outside of our element can reduce us to a state of simplicity." She said. 

Ariadne walked ahead as Siegfried followed her in curiosity although he looked stoic still underneath all that. Ariadne looked back at him, she was smiling. "I can take you on a journey!" She said to him, then she turned to a beautiful scenario of places from below. "The world you don’t know exists is more beautiful than you can imagine. You’ve lived your whole life letting your expectations motivate your actions; are you ready to be impulsive?" Ariadne asked while taking his hand, Siegfried took it and looked at it. Ariadne smiles as she showed Siegfried more while saying, "I can be your guide through a new realm. A way of seeing the world that was once unattainable. Forbidden. The truly free recognize no authority, no masters holding leashes." She said while twirling with happiness. Then, Ariadne leans over at Siegfried, her forehead touches his and they were looking at each other's eyes again. "Free to live as we chose and the only real limitations are those you impose upon yourself." She breathed, her breath smelled of peppermint. It was intoxicating as it seems. Ariadne pulled away for a moment and she glance back at him. Siegfried thought for a moment, "I had thought life was what and how I viewed it but now I realize that....there is so much more. I'm having a change of heart with the new heights I've reached. I'm seeing things from a different, more clear perspective." He said. 

"You can own everything there is to have in the world, but you’ll never be happy and understand it until you can put away with the greed and selfishness." said Ariadne. But then she sensed someone was crying out as she and Siegfried head over there. They saw the ocean was calm. But no one was there as she looked around but then she is trapped in an ice cage. When Siegfried saw this, he went to get the others for help. While Ariadne is encased in an ice fort; she begins to hallucinate in there as she begins to peer into the glass but she saw a blurry image of Zachariah in there. She trembles with fear until she angrily slammed her fist into the glass but then she falls back, as her fears got worse enough to torment her. She cower into a ball as she thought to herself: "I couldn’t see any footprints in the snow because I was alone. I was the only one there, but I was also alone in my heart because everyone thought I was a monster and went against me. I left because I was afraid about what people would say about me, and was afraid of hurting the people I loved. I blamed myself for not controlling my powers better, and also for shutting isolating myself in the process. The storm outside was a lot like what I was feeling inside. I tried to control my powers and not let anyone know, but I couldn’t, and nobody knows I tried to. Everyone thought that I was evil and was trying to kill the people I cared for. I'm sorry, I couldn’t keep my powers locked in without anyone knowing. I feared that my power would harm others because I accidentally hurt someone. So I had to be a good girl and not let anyone know so to not hurt anybody. I had to hold it in for a long time."

In the meantime, Siegfried and the others hurried over. During that time; he remembered a memory of someone he once knew: A young lady stands tall, Siegfried watched what she can do. The queen took a deep breath and she glided down and kicked the Revenant, which exploded in pieces. The maiden landed and she curtsy. But noticed Siegfried and the two locked eyes for a moment. Helios got a good look of the young lady: The young woman has hair was straight and of mid length and flowing while also very wavy. Her eyes has shades of turquoise and sea green, there were gems on the sides of her eyes near her eyes. There was white and dark blue among the eyelids. There was a few strands of her hair were bright blue and some few strands were light blue and white. Then the young lady remembered she didn't introduced herself. "I'm Gwendolyn Wite." She said. Gwendolyn beamed and then looked to see Siegfried looking at her and said. "My name is Captain Siegfried Krieger. Nice to meet you." But that day, Gwendolyn offered to go after a band of Revenants, Siegfried refused however Gwendolyn begs so Siegfried decided to trust her to go. That was a tragedy he'd never forget. He reached over where the Revenants, they were all dead but another body was among them. It was Gwendolyn. She was on the ground, bleed profusely. Siegfried couldn't believe it, "Gwendolyn!" He cried, rushing over to her. He grasped onto her hand, "Come on. Stay with me, you're going to be OK." He said. Gwendolyn opened her eyes, she smiled. "Sir, I'm sorry. I thought...I thought I was doing you a favor. Please tell me I was useful for something." She said. 

Siegfried trembled, "Yes. You were." He said. "That's good. I'm glad I met you, Captain Kreiger." whispered Gwendolyn. She closed her eyes, and with that. She died. Siegfried couldn't believe it, he bowed his head. She was gone, the one true friend he was closed to. But while he receives a letter that was meant for him from Gwendolyn. It said: "Dear Captain Siegfried, I had a dream of where I am running in a tunnel made from ice and the ice begin to defrost, it made my heart warm. I believe that dream told me about you. I had a dream that told me about what love was going to be like. It's silly, you think of me as a friend but when I got to know you more and more, I believe my cold heart defrost. Thank you, I think I'm in love with you. You taught me a lot of things and I want to allocate myself to you. You inspired me so much, maybe for some reason you love me too. Maybe not...A man like you is strong, brave, and wonderful. I hope maybe you can say yes...." Siegfried's vacant expression was crestfallen, he couldn't believe it. But he didn't, he couldn't...He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think of this but this girl, this brave and devoted young lady who had followed him wherever he went was gone. He wasn't sure what to say about the letter, the letter floated to the ground. It was too much for him to bear this heavy burden on his shoulders. "No, I'm not losing her! I lost Gwendolyn once, I am not losing Ariadne. Never!" Never. Ever. EVER! AGAIN!" thought Siegfried, his face was emotionless but he looked furious among the smoothness looking like cracks on the floor. 

The others had been searching for Ariadne forever by now, they didn't know where she was and Siegfried begin to grow anxious. "Ariadne, Ariadne! Where are you?" called Phaedra. "Here!" Ariadne's voice called out, she emerged from hiding. Everyone is shocked to see Ariadne's new appearance: She wore her hair in a left side braid woven with snowflake incrustations, and wisps of her bangs slicked back on top of her head. She wears a crystal-blue outfit  made out of ice. It look as if it been crystallized and it had translucent, powder blue sleeves. Covering her feet are boots made entirely from ice. The shoulders had white pom-poms. "Ariadne...." Phaedra was the first to speak, "You look....Different. It suits you." Ariadne smiles brightly, "Thanks, I have no idea of how I felt in the end." Phaedra was confused, "What do you mean?" She asked. "I feel like I broke free from my prison of pain and agony. I maybe still struggling but I feel free for the first time in forever." explained Ariadne. The others are pleased to hear that, "I'm glad to hear that." said Siegfried. "Thank you, Sieg--I mean, Captain Krieger." said Ariadne. "How do you feel from what you've been through?" asked Bricriu. Ariadne was quiet for a moment, then she smiled. "Calm, no longer afraid....Fantastic, I mean." She said. Bricriu grinned, "Good to hear." Phaedra walked over and hugged her. "We're proud of you." She said. Ariadne hugged her back. After completing the rest of her work; Ariadne is taking a bath alone. She kept thinking about her feelings to resolve them would cause some confusion of whether the relationship should be saved or stuck out. 

However, this is nothing new: visions of them being together and happy, all of the moments that they had together are what she wants. And she's thinking about what could've been. She knew this was it, it was all going to change, and she began to have absent minded second thoughts about whether this will all go to plan. She pretended to get what she wanted to be happy. But mentors and other people have doubted her unrealistic ambitious dreams, telling her that would never happen. "Is it OK to live in an average life? Do you need to pretend you are something you’re not? Will I get my chance of wed to Captain Krieger? Do I have the power in my hands? If he needs me; I will be there....All the time. In a frequent manner......I’ll be there when needed." She thought. Then she realize what she was thinking and shake her head. "What am I saying? He's not the object of my affection, he's my friend." Ariadne muttered, she sank underneath the bath water. Afterwards; Ariadne and Siegfried were working but Ariadne then stops him with a question: "Can I ask you something?" asked Ariadne, stopping Siegfried. Siegfried looked at her curiously underneath her stoic gaze. "What is it?" He asked. Ariadne looked hesitantly, then she said. "You were interested in my training, would you like to spar me in it? Although, you need to be without a top because things are going to get...wet." Siegfried wasn't sure about this, "I don't know..." He said. "You said you would one time." said Ariadne. Siegfried was calm but he sounded desperate to get out this with his pathetic excuses, "I have to take care of the other works." He claimed.

 "You got everyone and you trusted my sister." reminded Ariadne. Siegfried looked annoyed, "Right..." He finally sighed out. Then he looked at her with slight nervousness, "...But, you're not going to be topless." He said. Ariadne replied, "To be totally honest, I wear bandeau tops and pants. That's about as naked as I'll ever get." Siegfried shake his head, he looked away thinking. Ariadne waited for his response. Siegfried couldn't believe this but he said: "Not taking off all my clothes." Ariadne smiled, "No, topless. That's fun." She said. "Bandeau, huh. 'That's about as naked as I'll ever get.'" remarked Siegfried, "This should be interested." Ariadne flushed, she looked at him with a grin. Meanwhile in the stall room; Siegfried was waiting for Ariadne, he tapped his foot a little but he still waited. He was being patient and not wondering what Ariadne was doing. "I'm not looking you know." Siegfried called out. "I know, I trust you."  replied Ariadne. There was a bit of shuffling and Ariadne muttered, "OK." She stepped out as she said, "So, what do you think?" Siegfried was surprised--despite his serene looking--to see Ariadne in a garment made of a strip of cloth that wraps around a woman's breasts. "That's a bandeau?" He inquired. Ariadne gave him a look, "You never seen one before?" She asked. "Modesty is everything to soldiers." answered Siegfried. Ariadne nodded, thinking about it. "True." She said. Siegfried got up and took off his coat, "My turn." He was about to go in the stall but glares back at Ariadne and said in a cold voice: "No peeking." Ariadne blushed, she turned away. "I'm not." She called. She turned away and heard small shufflig as she waited, and waited. And waited. 

But she was eager to know what did his body look like, Ariadne was itching to know. "Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look, Don't look!" She thought. There was one more shuffling and then Siegfried's voice was quiet sounding but he sound like he called out, "Done." Ariadne sighed, "Finally, it's about ti--Whoa!" She cried. Talk about a washboard abs chest; this guy's got pectorals with lean muscular arms to match. A six pack, crazy for any girl to want to have some. "Dude, and I thought you might be scrawny." said Ariadne. "I do push ups and sit ups." replied Siegfried. "Shoot me now." muttered Ariadne. "Sorry?" asked Siegfried, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Nothing. Come on, let's go." During the training; Siegfried was fast but so was Ariadne's powers which was a lot more faster than hers. She couldn't believe this, she and Siegfried were going at the same speed during the fight. Ariadne was flushed with this thought that she couldn't believe. During that time; Ariadne was so close to Siegfried that she could smell the scent of the captain. He smelled so amazing of soap, flowers, cedar, and musk. "Wow, his scent is mouthwatering." thought Ariadne, breathlessly. But she had to focus, he's coming! The next minute, Siegfried Krieger was on top of Ariadne, he was on top of her! Ariadne couldn't move, she couldn't breathe but then Siegfried's soft but rough whisper brushed against her face, "Gotcha." He said. Ariadne swooned from that. When she awoke, Siegfried has his uniform top back on as he helped Ariadne to her feet. "Nice work." praised Siegfried. "That was fun, indeed." agreed Ariadne. She got her top on and smile at the stoic Siegfried who didn't smile back however he nodded. Then, Ariadne waved and left in a jiffy; blushing like a maniac. Later on, Ariadne was thinking of memories of Siegfried Krieger. Ariadne couldn't comprehend but somehow, she didn't know if this was possible but could she be falling for Captain Siegfried Krieger? 

"Siegfried looks damn hot when he beats the crap out of Cato. And the tramp in that extremist group looked like she was gonna murder every last one in the room including Siegfried who just beats the crap out of Cato." said one of the fangirls. "Actually she was going to murder Krieger only, because he was beating up Sade so brutally. I have a question; why do all the girls like Siegfried? I know he's stoic, badass but a jerk with a golden heart. But why do the ladies like you like him?" said Ariadne. The first fangirl shrugged, "Who knows? But even though I'm not mad as a hatter, I liked Siegfried's character, persona and voice." Ariadne nodded, "Yeah, maybe girls like a girl in mystery." "Good. I don't have the hots for Levi but he seems nice despite being a jerk off to everyone but he has a gold heart of goodness. I mean he has respect for those who died like that one soldier that bled to death." Another fangirl said. "Well most girls who saw Siegfried beat the crap out of Cato, well, me included when I watched it happened, they went, "That was hot!", and other stuff, too." said the first fangirl. "I thought that scene was intense....Made my skin crawl deliciously, I never knew he could do that." replied Ariadne. The first fangirl nodded, "That was how he's badass, and it made other fangirls' skins crawl." She said. "Ha ha, Wow. I thought I was the only one, Guess the fangirls got a turn on for that." laughed Ariadne. "Sort of. I was kinda thinking in the back of my mind that kicking the crap out of Sade is the new pole dancing for Siegfried." said the first. The other girls, including Ariadne, stared at her funny. 

The first one noticed, "What? That's what I thought in the back of my mind." "Pole dancing...Pfft, Oh you fangirls." said Ariadne, chuckling. "Hey, That's what I thought in the back of my mind." said the first, she held her hands defensively. "Funny but creative." remarked Ariadne. A third butt in as she was suealing, "OMG!!! Me too!!! I just love how he fling those legs around and those beastly eyes glowing like hell!!! hahaha and I thought i was the only one who loved this scene!!" "Yeah he did and I loved it!! Hahaha! I don't know, that's what I seemed to notice." said the first, "I'm crazy to say that Siegfried goes even higher than any crushes for me. He's my husband." "NO HE IS MAH HUBBY!! You can have your other man while i marry the bravest soldier!" The second cried. "Same here though I'm crazy for him too...If i ever meet a guy like him I would automatically marry him on the spot." said the third. "Even if he is brave, but still a hot badass." gushed the first. "True. Well actually me and him would actually be the same size." squealed the second. "You're just an inch taller than him." reminded the first. "I KNOoooooooW!!! AND omg lucky!!!!! taller guys have bigger attributes as well... if ya know what i mean..." said the third, gushing too as she winked at the second. That made her have pervy tendencies, "Oooh, They'd be super fun for sure!!!" cried the second as she giggled, "Tee-hee!" 

Ariadne managed to escape as the chatty fangirls didn't notice. She shook her head. She came to her sister and sat down with a plop. Ariadne was exhausted from all this. "Geez, fangirls. Gushy, annoying fangirls." groaned Ariadne. Phaedra smiled, amused, "Oh come on, it's not his fault that all of the girls are crazy for him." She said. "They're comparing to him to the most powerful people....Samson. Zaden. Proteus. Christopher. I'm at wit's end." complained Ariadne. She gets up and leaves, but she heard squealing and screaming girls. "Speak of the devil, better go see if he's OK and not trampled alive." thought Ariadne. She could see a stoic Siegfried, she was quicker than the beeline of damsels swooning. "So, you got yourself fangirls--Be careful." Ariadne whispered to him. "Great, this is going to be annoying." said Siegfried, "What a day, it's only a matter of time." "Why do you have to deal with these girls anyway?" Ariadne asked. "Hey, I beat the crap out of the guy." Siegfried said sarcastically, "Nobody cares about the victims that are dead, only me. Besides, I can't make the media change but I can give encouragement to others." While the other girls were happy to see him and Siegfried looks in the crowd of a shy girl in there. She wore a blue sleeveless dress with white polka dots, a white collar, 3 buttons down the front ad she wore sheer tights as well as white Mary Jane shoes. 

The girl was shy however she looked up to meet Siegfried's stoic gaze and she smiled, giving him a thumbs up. It was a way for her to say, "Good luck." Siegfried nodded and looked away. Something about that girl troubles him. Siegfried could hear someone crying and sniffling. He went to see a girl who had her face buried in her hands. It was the same girl, her blue dress was nearly in shreds. Her tights were torn and her shoes were missing. Siegfried ask the girl who did this and the girl reluctantly reveals what happen. The next minute, Siegfried beaten the bastards and gave justice to the girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment