Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2014

Uranometria: Boy Wonder--Chapter 3

Here's the third chapter of Uranometria: Boi Wunder. Amazing huh? I have no other ideas, so I'll come up with something. I plan to use this chapter for another story called Undead Heart. The names will be different and there are some different. This chapter is inspired from Snow White and Red Riding Hood. With some gritty, squicky, squeamish, and thrilling parts in the mix. But also there's two girls that reminiscing on their adventure and how things change for them after seeing how something so seemingly bad could be so good. --KatDon

Chapter 3: Beat Still, My Heart

While lying in her bed after her night prayers; Elia thought about the highlights of her day that she had. She thought about Hanna's wise words: She says that not everything is a sin. Elia is confused, she didn't want to believe it. She then heard about Miscreants Band. She thought that they could be dangerous however she begins to have visions in her head of Asura and Tucker, she is tortured but why did she feel comforted? Why does she feel so safe? When the Truth Rosary cult heard about this, they pressured her by the cult members, they kept telling her: "It's a curse, they are trying to ravish your thoughts, making them unclean. They are demons that must be destroy!" Elia is confused with the thoughts in her head and Hanna saves her, telling the others to leave her be. The cult members can't touch Hanna, for she was the High Rank Assistant of the cult. She was untouchable, Elia thanked her but Hanna told her, "It was nothing." Hanna then warn her that the cult members have different opinions and some of them are not always right. Elia, confused, accepted this. It was so incredibly good, it’s all Elia has been able to think about lately. She can’t stop thinking about this guy she even dreams about him. They were on her mind 24/7. Paranoid; Elia is always looking around to see if one of them near by. She is always thinking about them and how they makes her feel. In line with this dangerous obsession in her head, the sacrifices made for love are worth the great times that come along with it. Asura and Tucker is all she can think about. She’s so into him that everything she hear it’s them, their voices.

"I know they were out there, I have to find them again! But the problem is, what would I say?" thought Elia. Her eyelids felt so heavy that he drifted to sleep. The next day, Elia is doing her morning chores. She thought about the time that Turan and her crew rescued her: Elia felt her nose running so she wipes her nose from the snot, only to find blood on her hand. Elia gasped, "Help....Help me." A zombie demon had a grin that showed his sharp teeth and chuckling at her. "What's the matter? It's just a nosebleed, just plug it up!" "Stay away from me, stay away from me!" Elia screamed but she is surrounded by other people who looked demonic and undead. Elia backs away in horror, she then stumbles as she heard a zombie taunting in a satanic voice, "Bleeding to death? Your time has come. You sweet, little, fidget girl!" Elia backs away on the floor as they were closing in on her. Elia screamed in horror, helplessly, "Help me! Help me! Help me!" The Sigbins were advancing on her as she screeched, "NOOOOOOO!" The Sigbins was about to kill Elia however Kallo took a gun out and rapidly shot at the Sigbins. Kallo nearly fainted from her own shock. She was sobbing on the floor, upset over what she did. Elia woke up to meet Turan and the others looking down at her. "Hi." said Turan with a smile. Elia trembled, she didn't know what was going on but she didn't want to be tortured again by these people. "No. Stay back, get away from me." She whimpered. Turan noticed how frightened she looked, "No, don't be scared. It's OK, I won't hurt you. You're safe, I swear." She explained. "Are you sure you're all right?" said Turan. "Yeah, I--I am." said the girl, sobbing a little. "Can you tell me your name?" Cassandra inquired gently. "Elia." replied Elia. But then she panicked again as Turan soothes her, but Elia thrashed more and more. "Get away from me---" screamed Aneris. She then calmed down and sighed into Turan's lap. "Easy, easy...That's right." said Turana. "You're okay, you're just upset. It's OK, shhh." Before Elia went back; Asura gives her a necklace. This proves that he really cares about people like her.

"Where did you get that?" A voice asked. Elia turned to see the leader of Truth Rosario--High Matron standing there. Elia looked at the object, "Oh, it's a gift. Cool huh?" She said, showing her. The old woman walked over and looked at it. "It's unholy." The High Matron said. Elia looked annoyed, "It's not unholy." She said. Then, Elia finished cleaning. Matron watched her and then she said, "Throw it away, it's a proselytizing tool from these fiends." Elia sigh, "No, High Matron. Stop being so ridiculous." She said, "I wish you could say that you're happy that I'm OK and safe." Elia turned away from her. High Matron follows her, "You've fallen between cracks I fear for you." He said. "What? You think I'm going to hell for this?" replied Elia sarcastically. "I don't want to think what's going to happen. But if you fail to do this, you will be sinning against the Anointed One; and you may be sure that your sin will find you out." said Matron. "Matron!" groaned Elia.  "And when that time comes, you'll be dragged in the depths of abyss." Matron ranted. Elia was really upset by this, "Dad, is this how you see me as this people? I told you, they are just helping me." She snapped. "And I told you, they are not your friends! They will destroy you just like sin! Sin never dies!" shouted Boreas. "Matron, Stop this now! I want you to be flat out honest and answer me--" Elia admonished. Matron but cut her off. "I am only trying to protect you from these people." Matron said. "Those people are my friends, Matron." Elia confessed. Matron looked at her with disbelief, then a smirk appeared on his face. "Friends? Friends?" The High Matron said, then she laughed at Eliaa who looked down. She clenched her fists. Matron claps menacingly as he spoke to her, "All those bitches, They are feeding you lies, like anyone else." 

Elia covered her ears, "Please, Stop it!" She shouted. But did not Matron ceased, "They tell you things They just want to brainwash ... They are demons, do not stay here...." Belle Etoile had enough of this as she storms in. "BE QUIET!!!!" Belle Etoile screamed, her powers caused the furniture to raise and drop as Matron was terrified. She fell down on the ground and looked up in shock. "Good God." Matron whispered. Belle Etoile stared down at him blankly. "I belong here, Father. Things are going to change around here." She said sternly. Matron was gasping for breath but rasped out, "Sorcery. I knew it." "It's not sorcery. Wanna know where it's coming from? Me. There are other people out there who like me have this power." Matron turned back to Belle Etoile, "Do not use this power!" The old hag demanded. "It's my power, I decide whether to use it or not!" Belle Etoile exclaimed. "Renounce That power! You must surrender it! You must never use it!" Matron cried with the edge of hysteria in her voice. Belle Etoile continued to talk, "I am nothing like you...And I'll never be like you. You can wallow, pray, and cry all you want but I'm staying here." Elia stares down at the loathly lady sternly, "Not you or anyone else can stop me...And I don't want to talk about it anymore." And with that; she walked away. In the meantime; Turan tosses the machete to Riquet, who catches it with ease. He smiled happily, "Ah...How I miss you." said Riquet. Turan grinned, "Now...For your end of the bargain?" She asked. Riquet looked up, "Yeah. Morgause Jael...I heard that she's in a place of a country side with your little brother name Boaz....." Kallo try to speak up to her father about what she learn, Riquet gently try to tell her not now but Kallo refuses to be silent. 

"I went out in the world for experiences, finding myself. I had experienced the whole world and I don’t wish to go back to a sheltered existence. Being sheltered by you made me feel imprisoned. Leaving the sheltered existence was an eye-opening experience to me and changed my behavior." explained Kallo. She brushed a strand of hair from her face as she continued, "I used to see life the same way, but now I don't. I see the world with my own eyes and I have my own vision. I was insecure. It was difficult period in my life. I needed time to understand who I am. I have to know myself. I'm ready to become a woman and leave behind the younger me." Riquet stared at his daughter before bursting out laughing, "I'm pleased that you went out and became independent rather than continuing a sheltered and controlled existence. As they once say, 'Acknowledging the courage it takes to change what you’ve always known.' My daughter, She was given very many things…She was given so many things but she needed someone to help her embrace what she had and to help her open her eyes and see what she had." said Riquet. He is proud of his girl who is no longer little and has become a woman. Kallo thank Turan and the others before seeing them off. That night; Kallo never felt a passion like this, and has never felt this way before. She can’t stop tossing & turning at the thought of this guy. Asura is all she is thinking about is driving her crazy; making her heart beat faster by thinking about being close with him. Kallo remembered that she was looking around however she saw them in the darkness. "Father! Father, intruders!" cried the girl. She ran away quickly. She was being scared before and remembered what happened in her life when she was sent with Turan and the others: "One more thing, take Kallo with you." Riquet said, gesturing towards his daughter. Kallo looked up in horror, Turan nodded. "OK." She said with no hesitation. "What? Father--" Kallo protested. "You'll protect her, won't you?" "Sure, who knows! She might learn something." Turan remarked. Kallo bowed her head, she noticed Asura and Tucker look at her. She looked away, but felt big hands on her shoulders. 

Her father smiled down at her in a comfort manner, "You'll be fine, my porcelain doll." He said. Kallo had no other choice, "Yes, Father." She admitted. Kallo wasn't comfortable with a bunch of strange people but she cannot disobey her father. She loved him so much. The present, Kallo never knew how scared she was before but she was no longer afraid. She remembered more memories: The kids stop Turan, "Wait, you can't leave us! If we go back to the dojo, our parents will kill us. Sahbum Nim will use the Conditioning Stick, we'll be grounded. Kicked out." said Fereyel. "Yeah, that'll be fun." remarked Debbo. Kallo looked concern, "Why would they do that?"  She asked. "We ran away when we should've been at practice but we couldn't live this life anymore." explained Debbo. "Hey Kallo, come on! We got to move." Turan called. Kallo stops her, "Wait, Turan. Can't we take them with us? Please?" Her pretty eyes were begging and Turan knew she couldn't resist. "All right, all right! But no more of your antics!" Turan said to the kids. She turned but one of the kids, Issunboshi, pipes up. He had a cute face and a bowel shaped haircut. "How about a musical number?" His voice sounded squeaky and high, almost cute. Turan giggles and remembers also what Asura told her about her being a warrior on the inside: "You can do it, Kallo. After all, you are a warrior." Asura said. "I don't think I'm a warrior." Kallo replied nervously. "Sure you are, you just don't know it yet." confirmed Asura. "How do you know that?" asked Kallo. Asura smirked, "I just do." He answered smugly. "Watch and learn what I'm about to show you....Get ready, aim your target and wait for the right moment to fire...." said Asura. Once he waited, he attacked. "...HEE-YAH!" He cried. He strike the beast, who fell down. "There, easy. Try it." said Asura. Kallo smiles shyly, "Sure, how bad could it be?" She said. Asura showed her what to do and let her try it on her own. He reminded her, "Remember--Ready, Aim...And wait for the right moment to fire." 

Kallo nodded, "Got it." She said. She waited for her enemy to come and it did, she hit it down and lost her balance. "Ah, oof!" Kallo tumbled down and steadied herself up when she felt a shadow upon her and looked up to see Asura. "Uh, sorry..?" Kallo said nervously. Asura wasn't upset, "Not bad for a beginner but you were off balanced a little." He said. Kallo grinned slightly, "Heh." She said. But found that Asura is pretty hot. Jephthah and his friends watch this with jaws dropped open. Then they march over to go between them: "'Scuse us!"  Jephthah announced. "Fair Lady has fallen down!" Issunboshi squeaked. "Make way!" Momotaro said. "Move it!" Romulus remarked. "Pardon!" Remus said. "Coming through!" Hasan said. "Out of the way!" Esben announced, helping Kallo up. "Damsel in distress needs help!" Fereyl said. "Stand clear!" Jephthah said. "You got some nerve, you lech!" Debbo said to him. "Hey White Snow, this guy trying to spellbound you?" Issunboshi asked. Kallo smiled, she giggled.  Kallo laughs at this and then she replied with sarcasm in her voice, "What kind of guy are you?" Asura turned to her and said, "One of a kind." In the present, Kallo felt something swirling inside of her, then she had another memory: Watching this, Kallo feels encased and begins to hallucinate of her fears. She trembles with fear until she angrily slammed her fist into the glass but then she falls back, as her fears got worse enough to torment her. Her hands tied behind her back, she was a hostage and she had her head bowed. 

"Nobody moves or the witch is burn!" said the captor leader. "You wouldn't!" Turan called out. "It is Allah's righteousness to take down those that have defiled Him!" said the leader. This was it, this was the end of the line: People think Kallo is just like any other girl but she knows she’s something special. Kallo is a girl. She’s tired of being dismissed as something not unique or special.  Kallo snapped! She lunged at her captors and cut their throats open, blood sprayed out and one of her captors cried out in agony. "Stop her!" said the leader. But the other men tried however she was too invincible. She continued to fight, even if she had hands tied behind her. Kallo was covered in blood. Someone cut her free, she turned around to see who it was, it was Asura who used a blade to cut her from the bounds and she was at last free. "Thanks." said Kallo. She went in as she slaughtered the cult as she cried out, "CRAZY!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY, OVERZEALOUS, INSANE WITH IDEAS OF EVERYTHING BEING A SIN!!!!!  More blood was splattered on her suggestive body but she didn't care, she wasn't going to stop until men like them were dead. Kallo faces her enemies of the Sigbins as she never felt so free in all her life! Turan and the others couldn't believe this, Elia watched this as she couldn't believe this. Elissa stops to see this as she fights back. But Kallo didn't feel any effect from Elissa's power. She finally retrieve her father's machete. Looking back, Kallo never knew she would go that far but she was pushed over an emotional point and found courage inside herself. 

Ophelia got off her house and entered it. She had just broke free from the bounds that hold her together and had to do what she had to. The effect of the noise was putting a lot of effect into her mindset. Just then while inside, she heard something. Something that made her cover her ears. She heard it--A creepy sound of belly laughter. Ophelia heard laughter over and over again. Ophelia said to the laughter recorders with an emotionless look: "I hate you all, stop your laughter." and then she caused them all. She begin to repeatedly stomp every last one of them until they died out. Ophelia spit on the machines. Then she hurried away and then she set it on fire, melting the ice palace. She almost set the city on fire in her rage and emotional passion. And finally; Ophelia became furious and pursued her enemy in rage. Roland, unaware that Ophelia broke free, "This isn't the time for this, now release me!" She demanded. "Sorry, we can't do that. You're going insane." Roland said. "I'm fine!" claimed Ophelia. "YOU'RE NOT!!!!"  Roland shouted. He looked at Ophelia as he feels bad, "Just stay here until we get back." He said. Ophelia couldn't believe it, betrayed by her friends and allies as she cried out: "RELEASE ME, RELEASE ME!!!" He felt guilty. Thinking of the memory he treasured most of her: He ducks under his covers and tried to convince himself that he can do it. And he peeks out, he then closed his eyes and leaned over at Ophelia. Their lips met, in a kiss. He realized what he's doing and backs away. "Oh crap, oh crap!" He thought, "I kissed a girl! I kissed a girl on her rosebud lips! Oh shit...It just got real!" Ophelia cheered, "Yay!" Roland glared back at her, "Never. Again." He warned. "Oh, you know you like it." teased Ophelia, she pumps her fists as she twirled around. Roland watched with annoyance on his face but laughs a little, "Damn, she's friggin' pretty." He remarked.

As she was on a mission, Ophelia is kidnapped and tortured by a laff box's laughter recorded plays over and over again, torturing her emotionally as to how loud it is. This cause her to be a doll, she develops into a darker self. Ophelia has flashbacks: "This is impossible, you are a figment of my imagination." Ophelia exclaimed. Cheshire smiled, a slasher looking grin. "Oh, I've existed before you could ever created me on paper or in your head." He said. Ophelia was crazed up as she begins to write down things in her diary: "Maybe I liked them because I didn't want love! Maybe I need a climax, a part of me wants to break free from the purity and finally know what the fuss women scream about. Call me, floozy! But I am not like normal girls, I can't pronounce words right! I do many reckless choices which can also be stupid. I hate sitcoms with dumb laugh tracks on them! Denying it being an issue but I don't have enough money for a fricking hearing test I long for to break free! I got a negative, instigating older brother and an overprotective mother! I hate myself for upsetting my mother so much! I'm nothing more than a narcissist that goes on her laptop. Writes make believe stuff to escape isolation. I can't go to college for life is cruel, I can't go through that again! I'm a ridiculous, selfish, uncaring, screwed up piece of crap is all I am!" And she went away to destroy all that was loud. Now she's going to lose herself but when Janus discovered her diary of the 'awakening' entry, he learns that she's feeling voluptuous. It was something that a woman's monthly was feeling at this time. In a horrible vision, Ophelia was standing on the ledge to a fiery chasm as he was pushed down. But someone caught her before she could reach the flames. When Ophelia looked up; it was Janus. "What the hell are you doing here?" Ophelia asked. "I came to rescue you." replied Janus. "Please, go away." Ophelia begged. "Sorry. Can't do that." said Janus. 

But had a smile on his face said, "I will...Only if you stop this." "I will." said Ophelia. "It's a done deal." replied Janus. Ophelia broke down crying and Janus embraced her gently however firmly. "I thought we'd lost you." said Janus. "I thought so too, thank you." said Ophelia. They pulled away from one another and Janus surprised her with a passionate kiss on her lips. Ace watched this with a stoic and uncaring look but he seemed jealous, Roland sighed deeply. "What's with you?" asked Ace. "Ugh, How dare that son of a bitch! He's kissing my girl....!" groaned Roland, "Oh, please. Your girl?" replied Ace. "It sucks! Ugh!." complained Roland. Meanwhile deep in the acre woods, In a place, like no place on earth. Long ago, a seer name Oyuki had her heart ripped out of her chest; killed by the vain sorceress, Tamamo Mae. It was quite tragic but according to the other seers; Oyuki and Tamamo will be reborn however the rebirth Oyuki will have her revenge. But Oyuki won't die again, she will be more than dead.....Now in a place which its attribute to its people and region in the color of white. White as ivory, this captivating world known as Ljosalfheim. It is a place where the swans float on the rivers. They were majestic, beautiful birds. There once was two sisters name Cressida and Myrsina. Cressida and Myrsina were both married however Cressida struggles in the pregnancy for she cannot but she is told by some volvas that the way she must conceive a child, she must prick her finger and make her wish. Cressida does, she wished for a child with 'a complexion as sallow as ivory, a mouth as crimson as a rose, and hair black like the raven' and it came true. Cressida and her husband, Eirian have a daughter name Arachne. 

She was so beautiful that all the people came to visit her. Even Myrsina and her family came to see her. Watching from the mirror, Egeria became jealous and plots to eat her heart when she's 17 years old. When hearing Egeria's jealousy as well as her plan to take her heart; a seer name Aradia came to Cressida and Eirian where she tells them about Egeria's plot to take her daughter's heart when she turns 17. But Aradia came to bestow a gift upon Arachne: When Arachne turns 17, and gets her heart ripped out of her chest; she will not die but become an undead for awhile until she retrieves her heart and restore back to life as a human. Aradia told them about Oyuki is to be reborn, and the only way she can if she comes into Arachne. Tamamo Mae, the witch, has been reborn in Egeria so prophecy must be fulfill or Oyuki will not get her revenge. Cressida and Eiriran accepted this, heeding this from Aradia, who vanished after satisfied for hearing the couple's obedience. Years later, Arachne grew up into a beautiful young lady. By her 17th birthday, she was so beautiful that people in the world admired her for it. However also, Arachne was very kind and everyone admired that too. Upon an acropolis; there was a dark castle as Egeria turned to the looking glass as she said to it: "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" asked Egeria. The mirror spoke to her: "My lady, you are the fairest but someone else is more fairest than you." Egeria couldn't believe this, "What? Who could it be?!" She demanded. "Arachne. And she is a thousand times more fairer than you." replied the mirror. Egeria is angered by this, she wonders what she should do at the moment. Then she had an idea. Later, Arachne is drugged and kidnapped by Egeria's Sigbin guards, who sold her to the dark lady. Arachne is held captive in a tower, she is alone and is horrified as she couldn't sleep and she has a lot of stress because there is nothing she can do. 

However she escapes until Egeria sends the Sigbins after her, Aradia try to steer Arachne to safety. But it was too late, she is being held hostage by the Sigbins. One of the Sigbins looked over and gouged her heart out. "Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!" cried Aradia. The Sigbins were cackling with glee but they wouldn't laugh for long. Arachne rise, her eyes were hollow and black with red pupils. She had blood coming from the whole in her chest. Her appearance was different: There were short ram horns, her hair became red like mahogany, her clothes matched her hair and her face was pinkish white. Aradia couldn't believe this, Arachne. She was rising as some sort of undead being who was slaughtering the Sigbins in order to get her heart back. And she did kill them all, she butchered them. She beheaded them, and then she made their limbs go numb so she can split them apart in a grisly way. Aradia were shocked by this, Aradia couldn't believe that someone like her would such things. Finally, Arachne faced the leader of the Sigbins, who was holding her heart so Heart less Arachne put up a pretty good fight. She broke his legs and the heart went up, Arachne caught in her hand and placed it back in her chest. The hole in her chest closed up and she turned back to normal. Aradia could only stare at her in amazement. Who was this girl? Whoever she was, she was nothing out of the ordinary. Meanwhile; A woman in red name Blanchette alone in the club. She’s trying to dance away her thoughts. However, a pervert name Thom tries to hit her however Blanchette is not interested with him. The guy tried to touch her but she tells him to back off. "Oh come on, quit playing games!" said Thom. But Blanchette has bad memories from being torture and shoves him away. This provokes him as a fight broke out with Blanchette wielding a long, steel pole that had a sharp end of the staff. 

The guy tried to touch her but she tells him to back off. "Oh come on, sweetheart. Quit playing games!" said Thom. Blanchette has bad memories from being torture and shoves him away. This provokes him as a fight broke out with Blanchette wielding a long, steel pole that had a sharp end of the staff. During the fight, Thom tackles her as he tries to strangle her until her symbiotic like blood powers threw him backwards and Blanchette became chaotic. The crowd screams as they ran out. Once it was all over; Blanchette panted as the damage has been done and it was vacant but she was too stunt to know what happened. Just then, Blanchette sensed that someone was coming. She quickly hid in the dark as she jumped at the sound of marching footsteps--Like an army or something. "What a dump." said a first. A second remarked, "Yeah. Looks like this place went to hell." "Hmm, hell. I have to agree with that." said a third. Blanchette was shaken with fear over this, "What to do? What to do? How to get out of this?" She thought. Just then, she heard a soft snarl and peeks out to see a creature. It was going after the people, surprise attack. "Oh crap, what do I do now?" wondered Blanchette She had no other choice, she had to save them. She quietly hid in the shadows as Blanchette sneaks behind the creature and she wrestles with it before incinerate it. She thought about her troubling past: It was dark and there was no sound. Just then, she thought she heard something and turned around. "Who's there?" She called out. No one answered so Blanchette kept walking however she felt like someone is following her so she begins to run but that was a big mistake. Her heel broke and slid down a steep street but the figures approached, evil chuckles. "Stay away from me!" cried Blanchette but they didn't listen. 

Blanchette was attacked and tortured by five men. Just then, there were police sirens in the air and the men heard them as they escaped. A few weeks later in the bright light of the morning sun, there was a bustling city. The last of Blanchette's attackers ran and grunted. “Faster, fool! Run faster than that!” He said to himself. But the guy felt a drop kick jolted him as he tumbled down a hill. The thug growled in pain as the boot stepped on his throat. The guy tried to struggled when a glass-like knife pierced his heart, letting out an ear splitting screeched and he died. For the time being; Elissa felt someone stalking her and begins to hallucinate. But it got worse and worse to her. Finally, she hid but felt someone tapping on the door which made her jump. "Why don't you open the door?" said a voice, "You'll be happier if you open the door. It's not so bad..." Elissa trembled, however she didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe it won't be so bad. However, she won't fall for it but she musters the courage. Panting with fear; Elissa had her pen knife in her hand as she mumbling to herself in a mantra: "I'm OK. I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid....." She went out there, looking around as she stepped out of her hiding spot. She looked left, then right. Breathing a sigh of relief, Elissa walked as she said to herself over and over again, "I am not afraid, you hear that?" Then she shouted out, "I AM NOT SCARED!!!!!" Just then, a crash of thunder was so loud that made Elissa screamed and jumped. She stumbles away and faints but not before Asura caught her. "Was it all a lie?" thought Elissa. 

Elissa begin to have a nightmare of the execution: She was standing over behind him as her loved one was brave as martyred towards a bunch of fearsome, tear streaking faces. "Elissa? When you kill me, please be sure that you remember the love and the care I've given you. Don't ever forget what I've given you." He said. Elissa was shaken but she had to keep her arm straight, "Please....forgive me...." She thought tearfully. And she pulled the trigger. In the void; Elissa screamed: "Ohhh, what have I done? What have I done?" She cried and cried until there was nothing left. Once Elissa woke up from being unconscious; she saw  a shimmering light appears before her. Elissa looked up, she saw that it was Turan. "Is that you, Turan?" Elissa asked. "You're going to be OK, Elissa. I know you ere forced to kill. It wasn't your fault." replied Turan.

No comments:

Post a Comment