Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Uranometria: Mind Games--Chapter 3

This is the third chapter of Uranometria: Mind Games. Inspired by many things; including Within Temptation, Gilgamesh and Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh, Code Geass, the singer Kerli for Heidi, a shout out, and a dream of Fairy Tail last night. LOL! Enjoy! --KatDon

Chapter 3: You Only Live Once? Never Too Late!

There is a mysterious girl with long, almost waist-length white blonde hair. She was in a white straitjacket with the restraints of straps, zippers, and a high collar capable of gagging the wearer is loosen and the long sleeves that flare outwards closer to the cuffs are also not tight and is loosen up. She wore no shoes as she begins to sing 'Frere Jacques' to herself: "Frère Jacques, frère Jacques, Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines! Ding, daing, dong. Ding, daing, dong." She stops for a moment and sings it to herself in English, "Are you sleeping, are you sleeping, Brother John? Brother John? Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing! Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong." Though she does have some fans, most people have no idea who this girl is or where she's from.Who is she? She strutted down the step while she wore silver spandex top with her midriff showing and a cleavage window, matching stockings and micro-skirt. She wears silver boots and hair extensions of electric green, neon blue, and luminous pink. She smiles and waves at her fans, "Good evening my Crescent Lambs, we have some new faces with a lot of familiar ones." She said with a wink, "Well. I'm not going to jabber all night long; please enjoy the service and the scenery...But most of all, enjoy the show!" 

Later at night; Heidi was lying in bed as she thought about her past life: Heidi's mother was very supportive and helped her do her hair. Her mother made her feel like a superstar by putting makeup on her. Little did she know that Heidi would become world-famous. "It's okay to be confident with yourself, The Lord made you a perfect for a reason. It does get better when you learn to love yourself." Her mother used to say to her young daughter. "Mother, I have to admit, this relationship isn’t very pure. I'd probably got into it too quickly, and this guy is not very clean per say." She said, "Every person has good qualities and bad qualities about them. However, I don't care about this; I just wants him, no matter how good or bad of a person he is. I wants him to be delicate but at the same time I want it rough. I know I'm thinking recklessly and not seriously caring or contemplating the extent of how damaging a naughty tryst would be! He and I could be perfect together because this love is like a romance of two people who shouldn’t be together, we'll be great as Romeo & Juliet....Yeah, die young. Like that would happen." She said that last part with sarcasm. Then she spoke again, "I want his craziness....He can’t leave me, not now. Without him, I have no reason to live—he is the torch that warms my heart and brings happiness into my life. He brings my dead spirit to life."

Earlier before....

Cassandra and her team were taking a day off. They went 'sand surfing' at some desert like theme park. They relaxed as they had a good time. "Well, that was fun." said Cassandra, lying beside the sandy sea. "Yeah." said Echo. "Man, that was tough."  admitted Jack. Cass smiles, nodding. "I know." She said. During her time, she and her team were nearly ambushed by a strange telekinetic force and almost died but they survived. Cass and the rest of Brother 10 wanted to know who would do that. In the meantime; These are the tales about Damon, Pythias, and other people with such struggling lives. How Damon and Pythias were back from the dead for another chance in life to make things right for them. Damon was a slim young man. He is an attractive person, being quite popular with the girls. Damon's skin is pale, almost white, and has big golden brown eyes, which are slightly covered by his deep-black hair. Pythias is different; he has reddish brown face-length hair that is slightly spiked. He has eyes of teal. He has fairly regular build for a person his age; Pythias has olive-brown skin complexion. Both boys are very beautiful, each of them are nicknamed respectively. 'Snow White' is Damon's nickname for he is quite beautiful when he sleeps, despite his pale and dark haired traits, and 'Sleeping Beauty' as he too looks beautiful while he sleeps. Seeta was one of the struggling people that was known as 'Rapunzel', she has black hair and light brown skin. She had eyes that shimmered like the night sky or the waters from the sun's rays. She wore different clothes than any other girls. Of course, she had to follow tradition of wearing her hair in headscarves or veils to show modesty. But she can't help to feel to be like other girls. She didn't want to break rules, she wanted to have liberation and let her hair shine in the sun. 

"My life....It was once so beautiful but then it turn bitter when my father was killed in a car accident....How my stepfather ruined me. I was cheated out of my childhood for a private practice--Between me and that bastard. My mother knew about it but didn't do anything about it because she was victimized too. What the hell did I get myself into?" Damon rummaged around, looking for something and he found it--A gun! He stood there, gaping at it for a moment. But he heard the door unlock and hid the gun in his coat pocket quickly. There he was, the man that traumatized him all those years. "Oh, Damon. I'm surprise to see you here." said his stepfather. "Um, yeah....I have to--get some things before I go." replied Damon, a little too hastily.  His stepfather looked at him before speaking to him, "Damon? Can we talk?" He asked. "There's nothing to talk about." snapped Damon. "I'm sorry about what I said--What I did--I just--" said his stepfather, taking a step forward towards him. Damon managed to back away from him. "Please--Stay away from me!" He warned. "What's the matter? I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am, I don't want to touch you--Just talk!" insisted his stepfather. "I'm here to get the rest of my stuff. Not talk to you--You sick freak!" said Damon, loudly in a harsh tone. "I'll never hurt you again, Damon, and not your mother either." said his stepdad. "That's what you said when I was a kid and I believed you! But you did it again and AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT BECAME A HABIT!!!" yelled Damon. "Damon?" A soft female's voice whispered. Damon looks and he can see his mother standing in the doorway, looking tired and fragile. 

"Mom!" Damon gasped, "Please, don't--" Tears welled in the poor woman's eyes. "I love you, Damon!!!!" His stepfather cried, he was about to run to him but Damon quickly pull out the gun from his coat pocket, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" He cried. The gun went off with a bang! "I killed the son of a bitch....But why do I feel so empty? I'm numb, I can't believe I have empathy for this sick man. And yet I hate myself for what I done. I'd do anything to see my mother again. But she's gone before I was. I hated her family that oppressed her and got her that sick man that I killed. They should've done something but they only cared about was the money! They never cared for me or for mother. I'd do anything for a second chance, to get retribution for my sins. But hey, as they once say, 'You only live once.'......But I don't want to die, I want to live. I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!" His full name is Damon Semolina. He was found dead at the age of 18 years old. He was now in the morgue. Just then, someone came in but it wasn't a funeral attendant or an undertaker. It was a young lady with long white blonde hair and white skin. She wore vintage style dress with chiffon overlay, polka dot print, sheer puff sleeves, sheer lace detailed peter pan collar, ribbon tie & peep hole neckline, gathered bust detail, fitted bodice and inverted pleated skirt. She wore high heels as she walked towards Damon's corpse, looking over at him. She removed the sheet from him and kissed his cold lips. Damon's body shook and he woke up with a gasp. He looked around to see he was alive. He smiled and begin to giggle maniacally a little, "I'm alive...I'm fully alive." He said. Damon then was gone from the morgue. 

"The last years of my life were pretty much a blur. I just wanted the bullies to leave me be.  Nobody didn't help me or never cared for me. They didn't even protect me, or talk to me, or ask me how I feel. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do something about it--even it kills me. Heaven, have mercy on me..." Pythias was in the stall of the boys' bathroom, fiddling with a grenade. He has two look alike alter egos--One in a heavenly white attire and the other wore an unhallowed black attire. "So, what are you waiting for?" asked Dark Pythias. Pythias shrugged, "I don't know, I just--I'm having second thoughts." He admitted. "Second thoughts? About what? You want them to pay right?" Dark Pythias asked with disbelief in his voice. "Yeah, but...." Pythias said slowly, Light Pythias spoke up: "He's saying we could've told someone--Someone that would have listened and helped us!" "Not us, him! Idiot, c'mon--This is do or die." Dark Pythias snapped. "What if I don't want to die? I'm young and have a future ahead." Pythias replied. "Nobody even gave you encouragement to begin with, so what's there to live for?" Dark Pythias reminded. "He could've been a poet! An artist, anything!" Light Pythias exclaimed. "Stay out of this, what are you--his district attorney? Our guy is human and has a voice y'know. SO SHUT YOUR FACE!!!!" yelled Dark Pythias. "WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT UP?! GEEZ, I'M TIRED OF THIS ANGEL AND DEVIL ON MY SHOULDERS CRAP!!!" "Hey loser, get your ass back to class!" One of the bullies demanded, snapping Pythias away from his imaginary friends. The stall door went clack, it opened with a squealing squeak. The grenade clicked and there was an explosion that frightened everyone.  

"I just wanted to end the pain, to make friends, and have a bright future. Maybe have a girlfriend, get married, and have kids. A better life, perhaps. Change the world. My family--their all dead. My father was burnt alive, my mother was stabbed, my little brother drowned, my older sister bled to death from her eye, and the rest of them all died from being buried alive, or maybe I never met any of them. Besides, I have nothing to live for, it's all gone. Evaporated. Turned to dust. And I'll be forgotten. I'll fade away, I'm an outcast, who is conned from out of life. Lord, let me live. Give me air to breathe, let me be remembered, I want to be remembered. I don't want to live once. I want to live more than once. I want to live, I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED!!!!!" His full name is Pythias Kullervo. Pythias's corpse was in a coffin, where he succumb and died to his injuries. There was no one to attend his funeral, he was forgotten as well as the other one, the bully, who had barged in. Just then, the doors open and a girl strolled in. It was the same girl in the vintage style dress with the inverted pleated skirt. Her back of the dress has a zip closure. She walked to the coffin of Pythias, opened the coffin, and kissed the cold lips of the boy. Pythias's carcass shook and he woke up with a harsh, soft gasp. He's alive, he was revive. He looked up and said, "Thank you, Heaven." Then, he was gone. Gone from the coffin, gone from the empty church. Gone from the life he once had and now he can begin. 

"Life is so boring. I hate being isolated all month from this bull-crap. I want to do something, something crazy and that I won't get in trouble for it. I want to shoot, at a shooting range. I want to get a tattoo, I want to cause havoc at the mall, play loud music, take a ride to the city, start a catfight, punch somebody for no apparent reason, get kicked out for bad behavior, and get revenge. Swear like a sailor, hallucinate with psychedelia, get drunk, cut and dye my hair any multi-color like pink or red. Get naked--OK, not really. I want to go somewhere with friends. I want to be independent, win a trillion dollars in cash, be sexy but not raunchy. Break a hole in the wall, sing, dance, ride a unicorn, swim with mermaids, fly with fairies, run with vampires, howl with werewolves, cast spells with witches of love and peace. I want to be a ballerina, a doctor, an actress, an activist, a singer, a musician, a poet, an artist, an exorcist, a choir girl, a preacher, a rich girl, a magician of illusion, a party girl, a daydreamer, a dictator without any lies or causing trouble for people as well as create peace. Be a 'good' dictator and I mean for real. I want to ride horses, swim under a waterfall, roll around in leaves, lay in the snow and make snow angels. Watch the cherry blossoms bloom. Anything to get out of the isolated yet bored lifestyle I have!" Seeta lives with her overprotective mother name Benten that is concern for her naive attitude, her stepfather Ramesh Oddr is a cold yet reserved and jerk off man that had a bad relationship with his father that abused and oppress him. Ramesh's son Ferko is a sassy and witty but kind young teenage that is wise beyond his years. Ferko and Benten are irritated with Ramesh and Seeta's bickering. Ramesh loves to instigate his stepdaughter a lot and he is immature as well annoying. 

Rather than being the mature one, Seeta likes to instigate her stepfather about how he is more like his father. Ramesh gets into a fight with Seeta and they don't speak to each other. She had to stay home for awhile. Feeling guilty while home alone; Seeta went back to her room, and tried not to be upset, but the tears would gather in the pretty eyes, and trickle down the sorrowful little face. "What are you crying for, little lady?" asked a voice. Seeta raised her eyes. Then in a moment she knew--it was the girl in the vintage dress! "All I ever wanted--" began Seeta; then her sobs stopped her. "To go to other places," finished the girl. Seeta nodded. The young lady told her to go into the garden and bring the largest pumpkin. Second is to trap mice from the pantry. Third task was to get a large rat in the rat catcher, fourth was to get six lizards. Soon the pumpkin, the mice, the rat, and the lizards each turned into a fancy vehicle, coachmen, a limo driver, and other great things. Seeta was so excited that she couldn't speak. However she forgot she wore her maid clothing and tries to ask but before Seeta could realize what was happening, the fairy's wand tapped her lightly on the shoulder, and in place of the shabby frock, there was a gleam of satin, silver, and pearls. The gown was white as snow, and as dazzling; round the hem hung a fringe of diamonds, sparkling like dew-drops in the sunshine. The lace about the throat and arms could only have been spun by fairy spiders. Surely it was a dream! Seeta put her daintily-gloved hand to her throat, and softly touched the pearls that encircled her neck. "Come, my dear," said the mysterious girl, "you are terribly late." The girl gave her diamond-like shoes to wear. Seeta was told to not stay long before her family would get home and the outfit she was wearing will disappear. She obeys and went out to have fun. She went to the mall, to the city, and to dance. But sensing her mother, brother, and stepfather coming; her pretty outfit fades as she is in her normal clothes and in a better mood.

But couldn't help but wonder who this girl is that helped her. Who was this girl? The mysterious girl in the vintage dress is a singer name Heidi. No last name is given for her but she is known for her strange fashion. In art books of herself; she wears the strangest things and there's even pictures of herself. She wears headpieces of butterfly frames, bows and ribbons, skull on doilies, and an encased skull on the side of her head. Her facial decorations has teardrop kinds that are below her eyes. She wore her signature neck piece of a ruffled choker with a bow. Heidi wore a bow with a brooch around her neck, she sometime wears a diamond key, and her name in 'bling' as people would call it. In the spotlight, her hair changes over time from blue to purple by dying it. However she avoided having her hair shown as white blonde for some strange reason. As an artist, she wears over-sized studs and studs and spikes. The rings she wears is a gun ring, a doll head ring, and a spike ring. But never her favorite white and pink ring. The shoes that she wore while in the public eye is all different kinds: One shoe pair is black bow high heels, another pair is of laced open side stilettos, a third pair is laced pink pumps, a fourth is of black studded and chained ones, a fifth is a pair that is ribbon, and a last pair is over-sized platforms. She wears shoulder pieces, makes outfits out of toilet paper and garbage bags as well as a broken bird cage. Her latest outfit is of her in a panda dress. While alone, Heidi wore a cerulean blue knee-length dress, with a white pinafore apron on top. Underneath her dress, she wears a white petticoat, white stockings, white knee-length pantalettes, black strapped Mary Jane shoes and a black bow in her hair.

Damon has a strange dream: He was sleeping in a coffin, in somewhat of a sleep-like death. There was a girl who came into the forest, and saw the coffin on the mountain, and the beautiful boy within it. She then lifted the glass as she leaned over and kissed the boy's cold lips. Before long she opened her eyes, lifted up the lid of the coffin, sat up, and was once more alive. He woke up with a start, however he is shaken with fear over this nightmare. At the same time, Pythias had a dream too: He saw in his dream that there was a girl came into a chamber all gilded with gold, where she saw upon a bed, the curtains of which were all open, the finest sight was ever beheld -- a beautiful boy, and whose bright and, in a manner, resplendent beauty, had somewhat in it divine. She approached with trembling and admiration, and fell down to kiss him. And now, as the enchantment was at an end, the boy awakened and looking on him with eyes more tender than the first view. That boy was him! Pythias woke up with a start. One day they meet face to face: Pythias saw Damon sneaking up to the master bedchamber and asks a stranger to find out who he is and where he is going. The man tells Pythias that Damon is the hired assassin. Whatever Damon desires, he takes—no one can withstand his power. Realizing that he was hired to kill the master in his bedchamber as well; Pythias is outraged and decides to enter to challenge him, sure that no one, not even Damon, can defeat him. When Pythias enters, the people of the city are amazed to see a man who is as splendid as Damon himself. They crowd around him, hailing him as a knight. Pythias defiantly plants himself on the threshold of the assigned victim’s bedchamber and blocks Damon when he tries to force his way in. 

Locked together in combat, the two men fought through the streets. The windows break and there was damage as they fight. Pythias, who is stronger, eventually got the upper hand on Damon to the ground. Pythias stands over him with a smirk on his face. "Impressive. You win!" Damon announced. Pythias was satisfied by this, "Yes. But I think you did good as well so don't think all is lost now." He complimented. So Damon and Pythias became friends. Heidi is lying in her room as she looked at a magazine. She was in a white straitjacket with the restraints of straps, zippers, and a high collar capable of gagging the wearer is loosen and the long sleeves that flare outwards closer to the cuffs are also not tight and is loosen up. She wore no shoes as she begins to sing 'Frere Jacques' to herself: "Frère Jacques, frère Jacques, Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines! Ding, daing, dong. Ding, daing, dong." She stops for a moment and sings it to herself in English, "Are you sleeping, are you sleeping, Brother John? Brother John? Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing! Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong." But she is called in because she has a show tonight. Heidi sighs, "Duty calls huh?" She puts down her magazine and leaves the room. At her concert; Damon and Pythias are surprised to see so many crazy fans. "Have you seen fans this crazy?" called Pythias. "No, not since in my days at operas and classical concerts." Damon hollered back. The opening music sounded so much like beat box yet ethereal sound. It went on for about several minutes. Damon and Pythias wasn't so excited and crazy like the other fans in the crowd. 

Suddenly there is new music in the air. Someone is strutting down the steps, the crowd looks as they looked startled. Damon and Pythias  are disconcerted by this vision of the figure. It was Heidi, she wore silver spandex top with her midriff showing and a cleavage window, matching stockings and micro-skirt. She wears silver boots and hair extensions of electric green, neon blue, and luminous pink. Heidi was beautiful, mysterious, and talented she was. “Who is that?” Pythias murmured to his friend. Damon shrugs feebly, completely dazed. Though she does have some fans, most people have no idea who this girl is or where she's from.Who is she? She smiles and waves at her fans, "Good evening my Crescent Lambs, we have some new faces with a lot of familiar ones." She said with a wink, "Well. I'm not going to jabber all night long; please enjoy the service and the scenery...But most of all, enjoy the show!" She begins to sing her song. When she sing; Heidi has a more lyrical coloratura mezzo-soprano. She sang songs that were metal, rock, goth, doom and symphonic sounding. It sounds awesome! After several songs later; Heidi can see Damon and Pythias in the crowd, she calls at them. “Hello boys, want to come up?” She said in a feline alluring tone. Damon and Pythias glanced at each other with disapproval smirks before looking back at Heidi, Pythias smiled nicely to cover up his smugness. “Thank you but…I don’t dance.” He called. Heidi pretended to looked disappointed, she sneered at Damon, “How about you?” He said. Damon looked at her with disbelief, “What?” He gasped. Heidi took him by the arm, “Wonderful. Come on up.” She said. Damon sighs, smirks at Pythias, and heads up to the stage. 

Damon went up as he gets a chance to be next to Heidi, who begins to sing a slow song on her piano. Damon seems to like her music, it sounded amazing. Just then, there was a sizzling sound was getting louder and then figure shapes were lurking in. These creatures were Pretas, they lunged and attacked the crowd, which panic ensued. One fan cried, “RUN!” Everyone ran away from the snakes as Damon and Pythias looked ready to fight. Just then, one of the Pretas attack Pythias, who wrestles with and Damon tried to save him. “Can somebody explains to me what’s going on?” stipulated Pythias. During the chaos; Heidi sauntered over as she motioned the Pretas to fall back, which they comply. Pythias stared at Heidi, who walked over to him and touch him as he fainted. Damon is shocked, he looked up. "What did you do?" He commanded. "I just put him to sleep, he's resting and he will be sleeping to save his energy." explained Heidi. Heidi ambled towards Damon looked at him, touching his arm. “Are you OK?” Heidi said with a soft, timid voice. Damon is surprised that she wasn’t so dangerous. That tone of hers sounded harmless. It sounded so sweet! “Thank you.” He said in a reserved voice. Just then, Damon felt a hot pain in her shoulder, A Preta strike him and Damon faded as everything went black. Now, Damon woke up as he felt dizzy and looked up to see Heidi, who is now wearing a sleeveless, high collar black uniform with a gold trim. There she has a long, adorned red sash worn around her waist. She wore black gloves with long white and gold high-heeled boots. Damon can see underneath her outfit; Heidi wears a cropped sleeveless white turtle-neck and white boy shorts. 

But he saw that the TV is watching Heidi. When the ceiling fan is activated, everything else spins. In the kitchen scene, the walls are a forest. The oven is a freezer and the freezer is an oven. The windows are brick walls. Snow is coming out of the underside of the umbrella. Her bed is a pile of stones. Her tears float up and the bird is upside down. She smiled down at him, "Hi there--" She said, "--Snow White." Damon sat up, he looked up. “What is this? Is this your room?” Damon demanded. Heidi looked around, “Yes, they are. Guess we got off of the wrong foot didn’t we?” She remarked. Damon narrowed his eyelids into slits. “I know you…Yes, you are Heidi, am I right?” He asked. Heidi smirks, “At your service.” She said with a suave genuflect. “I’ll bet I took good care of you, Damon. Pardon my amusement, but how is your mother's family burnt in that awful explosion?” said Heidi with a sadistic grin. Damon look back, “Oh! You saw that?” He asked. Damon remembered that he had killed his mother's family--The conceited, selfish family that treated his mother like a scapegoat and like she was nothing. Not even family. So Damon avenge her and took down the bastards as well as the heifers in this horrible clan of the wealthy jerks. "So, you're Princess Charming." Damon remarked. "Yes, so dear boy, did you want me?" purred Heidi. Damon sighs, moving away. "Why did you save me? Revive me?" He asked. "I save you and Pythias...Or should I call him Sleeping Beauty?" Just then, Pythias woke up to meet his own comrades. Their names are Hjalmar and Orvor. He works for The Raising Dickens Clan --An organization of anti-Semetic bastards, they have no in touch with society, and worse--they kill those with different piousness and different background. Pythias decides to work with them, but really; he's going to watch them succeed and he will kill them once they do something completely insane. 

In the meantime; Damon listens to Heidi's story: Heidi came from a small town in Kvenland, around the time the world most likely felt off to her. Her hometown is kind of obscure. The smallest of the countries, it’s known for little, which includes being a former state, and being the first country to now use online voting. In this aspect, Kvenland is secret due to few people knowing where it is on the map, so Heidi can claim it’s this candy land, and know one can call her out on it. because it’s secret. It is a secret at its core for its gems, and it is Heidi’s fantasy land, her escape from her creepy little town. The funny things she are saying is the beginning of her music, inspired from her upbringing in this strange land. Damon is researching on his next target--A triad boss. While he does his research; Heidi begins to undress in front of Damon, who has his back turn, but when Heidi told him to look at her. Damon turned but he freaked out and looked away when he saw Heidi in her lingerie. Heidi sauntered over and draped her arms around her neck. "Tell something, do you want to love me or the fame that I'm associated to?"  She asked. Damon sighs, shaking his head. "I got a different question, do you want to be part of the plan or strut in that lingerie all the time?" He asked. Heidi looks at him, "What do you mean by that?" She asked. Damon smirks as he glance over at her. At a club; Heidi’s had a little too much alcohol. As she’s drinking more and more, she’s remembering less and less, but it’s okay because it’s all fun. "If things aren’t exactly going great, just dance." She thought to herself. Having drunk so much alcohol, not only is Heidi unable to locate her drink, keys, or phone. Not a big deal, actually — she’s going to find herself someone else for tonight. 


But Heidi gets kidnapped by a group of supermodels who drug her and then sell her off. Heidi wakes up and is sitting on a white throne in a brightly-lit white room. Heidi is looking at herself in front of a mirror and lying in a bathtub. Just then, two women pull Heidi out of the bathtub, rip her clothes off and force her to drink a glass of vodka. Heidi is wearing a faux-polar bear hide jacket. She walks towards the man, who watches Heidi. Heidi has a look of indifference on her face and removes her jacket and sunglasses. Suddenly, the whole room spontaneously combusts with the man still sitting on it, and Heidi looks at the flaring flames in a sinister way. Damon watches this as he snickers in delight, "All according to plan." He said to himself. Pythias was later at the crime scene as he couldn't believe that the main target of Raising Dickens would be burnt alive in such of a combustion. He believes Damon had something to do with this. Back at the secret base, Heidi was lying in bed as she thought about her past life: Heidi's mother was very supportive and helped her do her hair. Her mother made her feel like a superstar by putting makeup on her. Little did she know that Heidi would become world-famous. "It's okay to be confident with yourself, The Lord made you a perfect for a reason. It does get better when you learn to love yourself." Her mother encouraged her young daughter. Heidi looked in the mirror as she struck a pose and hugged her mother happily. Back in reality; Heidi is talking to herself. She pretends her mother is listening, 'if' she's even listening which she is not aware of yet. 

"Mother, I have to admit, this relationship isn’t very pure. I'd probably got into it too quickly, and this guy is not very clean per say." She said, "Every person has good qualities and bad qualities about them. However, I don't care about this; I just wants him, no matter how good or bad of a person he is. I wants him to be delicate but at the same time I want it rough. I know I'm thinking recklessly and not seriously caring or contemplating the extent of how damaging a naughty tryst would be! He and I could be perfect together because this love is like a romance of two people who shouldn’t be together, we'll be great as Romeo & Juliet....Yeah, die young. Like that would happen." She said that last part with sarcasm. Then she spoke again, "I want his craziness. I'm feeling lonely and depressed until he came and made me feel alive again. He can’t leave me, not now. Without him, I have no reason to live—he is the torch that warms my heart and brings happiness into my life. He brings my dead spirit to life." Damon, later, was at a dinner party bored but he tried to look attentive. However, he saw someone there. It was a dark haired girl and she looked so pretty. "Who is the girl on the arm of that lucky knight over there?" Damon asked one of the guest. The guy looked at the direction he was pointing at. "I don’t know." He admitted. Damon felt his heart beating with excitement at her, "Oh, she shows the torches how to burn bright! She stands out against the darkness like a jewel. Her beauty is too good for this world; she’s too beautiful to die and be buried. She outshines the other women like a white dove in the middle of a flock of crows. I never saw true beauty before tonight." He thought. 

Damon walked over at the girl and took her hand, the girl looked at him. "Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you’re offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing roses, ready to make things better with a kiss." He said. The girl looked at him, "My good man, you don’t give your hand enough credit. By holding my hand you show polite devotion. After all, roses touch the hands of people." "What? Don’t people and roses have lips too?" asked Damon. "Of course, why wouldn't they?" said Cassandra. "Then don’t move while I act out my prayer." Damon said. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. The girl flushed, she went away. "By any chance, can art thou tell me thy name?" Damon inquired. "My name is Cassandra." said the girl, and it was--Cassandra Endymion. She went away and Damon watched her go. In the meantime; Pythias watched from the bushes with Hjalmar and Orvor as they talk about the people they work for. They are the biggest jerks that anyone will ever meet and how much they have a lot of nerve for doing all this. Just then, Hjalmar spoke up with a soft yet excited whisper, "But wait, what’s that light in the window over there? It is the east, and she is the sun." They were talking about Eulalie as she stood by the window, with her hand on her cheek. "Look how she leans her hand on her cheek." whispered Hjalmar. "I wish I was the glove on that hand so that I could touch that cheek." whispered Orvor with a sigh. Pythias was astounded by this beauty. Her hair, her skin complexion, everything about her was so perfect. 

Eulalie sighed, "Geez." "Speak again, my bright angel. You are as glorious as an angel tonight. Should I listen for more, or should I speak now?" thought Pythias, "Good Lord! I feel so Shakespearean." "The thing we call a rose would smell just as sweet if we called it by any other name." whispered Hjalmar. Just then, Orvor tripped and gave the trio's position away and Eulalie confronted them again, "How did you get in here? And why did you come? If any of my comrades find you here they’ll kill you because of who you are." Pythias showed his respect by bowing to her on one knee and he then spoke to her bravely, "I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble. I care about you a lot. Please let me be your servant so I can help you. You’ll be killing me if you don’t." Eulalie looked at him with shock, turned away and then she said with nervousness back at him, "...Well, it's a good thing you can’t see my face because it’s dark out. Otherwise, you’d see me blushing about the things you’ve said to me tonight. I would be happy to keep up good manners and deny the things you said." "Then, forget about good manners." suggested Pythias with a warm smile. The next day, Damon and Heidi had another assignment, Damon was going after a mob boss who is hurting girls. He's been clouting and touching them. Damon will get the chance to pounce him and take his life to avenge other girls. Damon plays to use Heidi in this operation. He was watching the boss, while waiting Heidi. Then, Heidi enter and Damon turns around to see her wearing strapless corset V shape top with frilly trim and back lace-up detailing and a black tulle tutu skirt. She wore over the knee thigh high tights as well as high heeled pumps. 

"Well, hello there, Heidi!" Damon greeted. "Here I am at your service, Damon." said Heidi. Damon smirked, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close. "Heidi, you’re the best I’ve ever known." He said. "What?" Heidi looked at him suspiciously. "Don’t think I’m flattering you. Ever since I’ve been a free agent in my choice of friends, I’ve chosen you because you take everything life hands you with calm acceptance, grateful for both good and bad." explained Damon with a grin on his face. Heidi smiled with wit, "Thank you." She said. Damon explained his situation by seducing him and then letting Damon taking him down. "Watch him closely. And afterward we’ll compare notes on him. Before we strike." He explained. Heidi nodded after hearing the plan, "I’ll watch him closely. I won’t miss a trick." They were watching him and Damon smiled in a sensual manner, "My lady, should I lie in your lap?" He flirted. Heidi looked at him with a weird glance, "No." "I mean, with my head on your lap?" said Damon, winking at her. Heidi giggled, "Sure, why not?" She said. Damon laid on her lap with content, he looked her over-the-knee thigh high tights down her legs to feel how smooth they are. Heidi caress his hair and watching him looking at her high heeled shoes. "You’re in a good mood tonight, Damon." She noted. Damon stopped as he looked up, "Who, me?" He asked. "Yes." said Heidi. But they had to act now, they had a bad guy to search him and destroy him. In the meantime; Cassandra stresses herself into finding out who is hurting her friends and her! She research everything in Moneta but couldn't find a thing. 

She was already losing her train of thoughts. "Why did it have to be this? Who are you? Why do you hide in the darkness and listen to my private thoughts?" She thought. Cass will find the son of a bitch, even if it's the last thing she'll do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment