Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Uranometria Volume 2--Working Titles

Lots of stressful crap; I was working so hard of creating a cool title, I guess my obsession for Attack on Titan cause a desire and interest for me to create something just that cool anime. I think I'm going insane! LOL (Laugh Out Loud), beautiful. Just beautiful. Madness and obsession for a writer is not a good thing. Jeez! Anyways, I hope you guys like this. These are the many titles of my story, Uranometria. Enjoy! --KatDon

Uranometria: Febris Morrigans
Shatter Me: The Breakthrough of the Caged Birds
Uranometria: Make Me Feel Alive and Shatter Me

I feel like OCD, like Death the Kid of Soul Eater. The perfect title is like the most symmetrical thing in the world and I need to find one that sounds awesome! I think there's something wrong with me. It really stresses me out so much, uggggghhhhhhhhhh! This is so bad. So, so, so, SOOOOOOO bad! I have no other inspirations in my life, O Lord have mercy on those with OCD. Geez, look at me. I'm talking about my 'symmetrical', cool title for my story. It drives me to the point of insanity. I feel like I'm going insane over something as crappy as this. Maybe I can create the Shatter Me story but it won't be a series like Uranometria, Twisted Faeries, Byronica, and Spittoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment