Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Favorite Stories By ME!!!!

Hey guys,

There's so many stories I've written, and now I want to choose which ones are my favorites. I've written a lot so let's see.....Hmm......Ah, here they are:

1. Uranometria

2. Great Watch Cipher (Uranometria spin off)

3. Macushla (Uranometria sequel)

4. West Journey Tempest

I believe these favorites are my best works, like an artist believes their albums are their 'best works'. I feel like I've grown as a person through these tales. I did all these that anime and fantasy have inspired me. Who knows, I'll do a story series inspired by Tim Burton's works or something truly amazing that will blow your mind. If you are not satisfied, I won't stop trying to make stories for all of you to enjoy. Please read this blog so you can see these lovely stories, I'm not saying I write better stories than anyone else no, I just write stories to entertain you. There are some things that need to be complete and worked on eventually but these stories are given you a chance to express yourself. To see the souls through the eyes of a character. Anyway, I hope you guys like these stories. If not, it's OK....I know what I want and I want to be a writer of light novels. Please enjoy!

Sincerely Katherine Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment