Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 25, 2015

Macushla Volume 3--Chapter 3

This is the third volume of the third chapter of Macushla. The girls are going undercover and things get crazy when Genjo and his friends show up. Will it all work out OK? Find out in this chapter. --KatDon

Chapter 3: A Modeled Society of Reuniting What Was Lost

Roxanne and her friends were going undercover of a name titled The Model Society, they are to meet with a Persian sultan by the name of Ali Baba. Roxanne is under the name Diana Isaac, Charlotte is Liberty Clyde, Delilah is Minerva Phillips, Lalena is Venus Santos, and Maggie Mae is Rhea Thurstan. For the time being; Rory is at the piano, hands frozen on the keys. She is utterly alone. No one. Not a sound from the rest of the house. After a moment, she begins to play. It's the same song from the beginning the one she played before. But this time her playing is hesitant, unsure. She fumbles the notes, one after the other. Rory stops, starts over. She stops, swallowing hard, like there's something caught in her throat. Rory closes her eyes. When she opens them, Elwyn is standing next to the piano. Without a word, he sits down beside her. And he starts to play beautifully. The song is resonant with passion and feeling. Emotion. Rory sits there, entranced, listening to the piece like she's never heard it before. She glances up, looking from Elwyn's fingertips to his face. He seems lost in the music, completely engrossed. Rory looks back down, forgetting him now entirely, and their hands skate across the keyboard faster than before. However, Elwyn halfway embraced her, Rory could feel his embrace. It felt like he was caressing and coaxing her softly but also like stabbing and demanding. It's romantic and roiling, relentless. After all that; Rory removes her hands from the keys, gently, as if they might break. They sit in silence for a moment, until he turns to her, waits for her to look at him. In the bathroom, running water coming from there. The floor is white tiles, they are thick and clean. Behind the shower curtain; Rory is hunched under the showerhead, one arm propped up against the tiles for support. The dirt and the filth sluicing down her wet back, her small shoulders, trembling as she gasps for breath between sobs. But Rory isn't sobbing, she's coming fast and hard as her body is convulsing with pleasure as she yells out. Later; Rory was in a T shirt with shorts and she looked cute so much that Dominic was feeling 'funny' around her as he can feel himself amorous. He glares at Rory, who had nice legs and a beautiful body which made him think that she was trying to seduce him but that wasn't it at all. "So, why'd you do it?" asked Rory. Dominic flashed a glare at her, "You have no idea do you?" He snapped as he went over to her. He grasped her chin and pulled her close in a kiss. Rory's body pulsate, "Mmm..." She said muffled but she felt something lingering in her mouth that caressed the roof of it inside. "Oh..." She thought. Now, she felt a different sensation....Arousal. "Oh my God! I--I--" thought Rory, she pushed Ace away as blood spurt from her nose. Rory panted, and panted, she clutched at her throat as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh...Wow...That was..." stammered Rory. "Did you like that? Hm?" said Dominic smugly. "Um...I need to clean myself up, OK? I feel...oooh." said Rory. She left in a hurry as she closed the door and ran to the bathroom where she saw how much blood was running down her face. "Good God, have mercy." She muttered as she used a paper towel and soaked it with water while cleaning. Rory remembered that kiss from Dominic. The way he pulled her in, mouth to mouth....It was his tongue in his mouth that caressed the roof of her mouth. But that wasn't why she was getting a nose bleed. It was his bare skin against her own that turned her blood up in her nasal passages. "Good God, bless him for that smooth, silky skin...." thought Rory, feeling turned on a little. That night; Rory somehow sleeping out in the open, without a blanket, She's shivering in her sleep, turning over in a really vulnerable way and clutching herself. Dominic comes along, see her distress, and react to it by tenderly draping a blanket over her shoulders, petting her on the head, and saying, "Sleep tight, Rory." Freed from the discomfort, Rory faintly smiled in her sleep, she is grateful for the warmth. However, Roxanne and her friends are in trouble however Genjo and the others save them. "Genjo? What are you doing here?" asked Roxanne. Genjo smiled nervously, "Came here to see you." He said. Roxanne couldn't believe it, "What happened to that letter I sent you? You cannot follow me!" She protested in a lowly voice. Genjo looked at her, "I know, but now....I don't care Roxanne." He replied. "What? What about the university?" inquired Roxanne. Genjo shrugged, "I left it." He answered. Roxanne almost screamed, "What?" She questioned. "That's what I did? So what?" Genjo said, he sounded firm and sassy. "Why did you do that? Are you crazy?" Roxanne demanded. Genjo laughed, "Crazy for you." He replied. Roxanne didn't know what was going on and it somehow made her have butterflies in her stomach once again. In the meantime, Charlotte ran into Tenpo and couldn't believe he was here! "Tenpo, why are you here?" inquired Charlotte. Tenpo looked at her, "Just wanted to see if you need help." He said. For the time being, Maggie Mae was in this chaos when she was hand gagged and pulled into a shadowed area, she pushed the figure who dragged her in and it was Seiten! "Crap, Seiten! The hell are you doing here? You need to leave, now!" Maggie Mae answered. But what he said next surprised her, "Not until you come and see me." Seiten remarked. Maggie Mae couldn't believe it, did he say that? "What?" She rasped. In the midst of all this chaos; Lalena ran into Kenren and was surprised to see him, "Kenren, why in the heck are you here?" She enjoined. Kenren folded his arms together, "You needed me or what?" He asked. Lalena looked at him with skepticalism, "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. "Because you look like you need some help and I'm here if you need me." Kenren said, offering. Lalena didn't know what to say at that, "What the.....I don't know why you're here but whatever!" She claimed. And even Delilah encounters Sambo as she was shocked to see him. "Dammit, Sambo? What the heck man?" Delilah gasped. Sambo grinned like he just won a sweepstake contest, "Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked. Delilah didn't know what to say, she seemed lost for words but she managed to respond back to him, "Um....I don't know, why would you come here?" She inquired. Sambo smirked at her with a smug look on his face, "What if I tell you I wanted to see you?" He replied. Once the battle was over; Ali Baba is surprised to see Genjo and the other boys. "Are these people your friends?" Ali Baba asked. Roxanne and the girls glanced over at Genjo and the others. "Well, um..." Roxanne started to say however she wasn't sure what to respond and was nervous of blowing her cover. But Kenren cut in to save her from getting in trouble, "Yes, we are. You see, there was a scandal going on about how someone was after you for a conspiracy." He answered, "We couldn't allow these pretty maidens to get wrapped up in all this. It would be very scandalous if there were rumors about the reputation you had and we didn't want things to be worse for you." He paused and then he waited. Ali Baba nodded, "I see, you are aware who I am. I never wanted myself to be expose for such treason." He replied. Kenren nods, "I understand." He said. Ali Baba looked at him over, "But who are you?" He inquired. Genjo and the others glanced at one another as they each responded with their own undercover names. "William Shearson." Genjo said. "Parthalan Bane." Tenpo replied. "Jet Stelios." answered Seiten. "Alphonse Spector." Kenren said. "Koba Kiddo." Sambo replied.

How did all of this happened? Not sure, let's go back to the beginning shall we?
Earlier before....
Roxanne and her friends were going undercover of a name titled The Model Society, they are to meet with Ali Baba. Roxanne is under the name Diana Isaac, Charlotte is Liberty Clyde, Delilah is Minerva Phillips, Lalena is Venus Santos, and Maggie Mae is Rhea Thurstan. As Diana Isaac; Roxanne was to look tall, thin, and athletic, and very beautiful. She also had black hair of a wig. As Liberty Clyde; Charlotte's hair wig is usually long and left untied or unbraided, just loose about her shoulders, excessively pale, she is wearing the long, flowing skirt which was made of two squares of cloth and pinned at the shoulders to make something like a blouse. So the arms are bare. Then this is tucked in at the waist. As Minerva Phillips; Delilah was wearing a full- length chiton, with a headdress raised high on the forehead to reveal the image of a running woman warrior. Her outfit bears at its center gold and ivory clothing. As Venus Santos; Lalena wore a blonde wig as golden as the sun. Sometimes, though, her hair had a bit of a light brown, almost strawberry blonde tint to it. At any rate, her hair was extremely long, almost down to her ankles. Her eyes were a bright blue or dark brown. As Rhea Thurstan; Maggie Mae wearing a crown that resembled wreath of flowers on her head. She wore an elegant green tunic and a brown wig. Madame Teresa was known as Lady Denise where she has red cheeks, wears a toga-like dress and has a statuesque figure to her. Upon meeting him; Ali Baba was an old man who wore a cream colored robe, pants, and turban with a purple feather up front, as well as golden boots. He was a tall man as he wore many rings on his fingers. He greeted the girls there. "I'm delighted to meet you all." said Ali Baba. Roxanne as Diana replied back with a smile, "It's a honor to meet you too sir." She answered with politeness. Ali Baba nodded, "It is." He said. Then, he gestured them over to the palace as he said, "Please, come in." He lets the girls in and talks with them with great matters. Roxanne and the girls play their parts as beautiful young women. Just then, Wendigos attacked them! Roxanne and the girls had to hold back their attacks. But they ran however Roxanne was pulled in close by someone, she heard a familiar voice whisper in her ear: "It's OK, I got you Roxxi." Roxanne gasps and looked over to see Genjo holding her close and protecting her. "Genjo? What are you doing here?" asked Roxanne. Genjo smiled nervously, "Came here to see you." He said. Roxanne couldn't believe it, "What happened to that letter I sent you? You cannot follow me!" She protested in a lowly voice. Genjo looked at her, "I know, but now....I don't care Roxanne." He replied. "What? What about the university?" inquired Roxanne. Genjo shrugged, "I left it." He answered. Roxanne almost screamed, "What?" She questioned. "That's what I did? So what?" Genjo said, he sounded firm and sassy. "Why did you do that? Are you crazy?" Roxanne demanded. Genjo laughed, "Crazy for you." He replied. Roxanne didn't know what was going on and it somehow made her have butterflies in her stomach once again. In the meantime, Charlotte ran into Tenpo and couldn't believe he was here! "Tenpo, why are you here?" inquired Charlotte. Tenpo looked at her, "Just wanted to see if you need help." He said. For the time being, Maggie Mae was in this chaos when she was hand gagged and pulled into a shadowed area, she pushed the figure who dragged her in and it was Seiten! "Crap, Seiten! The hell are you doing here? You need to leave, now!" Maggie Mae answered. But what he said next surprised her, "Not until you come and see me." Seiten remarked. Maggie Mae couldn't believe it, did he say that? "What?" She rasped. In the midst of all this chaos; Lalena ran into Kenren and was surprised to see him, "Kenren, why in the heck are you here?" She enjoined. Kenren folded his arms together, "You needed me or what?" He asked. Lalena looked at him with skepticalism, "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. "Because you look like you need some help and I'm here if you need me." Kenren said, offering. Lalena didn't know what to say at that, "What the.....I don't know why you're here but whatever!" She claimed. And even Delilah encounters Sambo as she was shocked to see him. "Dammit, Sambo? What the heck man?" Delilah gasped. Sambo grinned like he just won a sweepstake contest, "Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked. Delilah didn't know what to say, she seemed lost for words but she managed to respond back to him, "Um....I don't know, why would you come here?" She inquired. Sambo smirked at her with a smug look on his face, "What if I tell you I wanted to see you?" He replied. Once the battle was over; Ali Baba is surprised to see Genjo and the other boys. "Are these people your friends?" Ali Baba asked. Roxanne and the girls glanced over at Genjo and the others. "Well, um..." Roxanne started to say however she wasn't sure what to respond and was nervous of blowing her cover. But Kenren cut in to save her from getting in trouble, "Yes, we are. You see, there was a scandal going on about how someone was after you for a conspiracy." He answered, "We couldn't allow these pretty maidens to get wrapped up in all this. It would be very scandalous if there were rumors about the reputation you had and we didn't want things to be worse for you." He paused and then he waited. Ali Baba nodded, "I see, you are aware who I am. I never wanted myself to be expose for such treason." He replied. Kenren nods, "I understand." He said. Ali Baba looked at him over, "But who are you?" He inquired. Genjo and the others glanced at one another as they each responded with their own undercover names. "William Shearson." Genjo said. "Parthalan Bane." Tenpo replied. "Jet Stelios." answered Seiten. "Alphonse Spector." Kenren said. "Koba Kiddo." Sambo replied. Roxanne and the others breathed with a sigh of relief. Later while lying in bed; Roxanne looked at the Moneta and was shocked to see on there: Genjo was at the university while he's not paying attention to the lesson and is wondering about if this is what he wants. Should he go along with it? After class, he couldn't get his mind off Roxanne but then he has a sudden revelation and left the university. He got back to his apartment, packed his things, and set off on an adventure. Before he could, he sent an email to his friends: "Hey guys, I know this is going to sound stupid but what the hell! I don't care, I feel like adventure is calling me and if you want to come with me, be my guest. But if you don't, it's fine. I'm going to follow where my heart wants me. You guys must be thinking: 'He's crazy.' Oh, I am. I quit the university. I took some time to think about it and then I realized, is this what I want? I thought it over and over when I realized that this isn't what I want. And so that's why I did it. You're probably thinking I'm weird, or pretty dumb for making this choice. But I couldn't care less. I feel like I know what I want and it's out there. If you care to find me, follow me. I'd be happy to let you guys come with me. If not, fine then. Wish me luck, see you! --Genjo." He sent the message to Seiten, Tenpo, Kenren, and Sambo. He knew what was ahead for him and he wasn't going to stop until he has found it. When his friends received his email; they knew this would happened. Seiten grinned, "You sneaky ass, you really think you'd leave us for just this one girl. Get real." He said. And he too was on his way. Tenpo shook his head, "Ha, like hell he's leaving us." Tenpo remarked. He got his stuff pack and headed out. Kenren was shocked, "He's crazy. He's not stupid, he's crazy..." He said but then he laughed a bit, "Anything at all for the one you love huh." Soon, he was heading out. Lastly; Sambo looked at it blankly before he smiled, "Somebody's got a crush." He said. And he packed his things. Soon, Seiten sent a message to Genjo on his phone saying: "Genjo, wait up. We're coming." Earlier while he was at the university, he received a letter from Roxanne: "Dear Genjo, I don't think I'll be able to be where you are. I'm going on a journey to find some recruits and make a difference. I can't allow you to come with me but if our paths cross again, maybe we could make something however I'm traveling however I cannot allow you to come with me. All this time, I wonder who will be the substitute for me to accompany you and share your burdens when I leave you. If something should happen, it’ll affect all of us. In this dangerous situation, can you make it without me? I would protect if I am no longer able to be with you. I can’t be with you because we are separated, but I want to help you and go through all this together. I'd be running away with my heart, hope, and love and never coming back to you. I love you so much that it has become a part of my life. With you gone, I learnt that I need to learn to move on but I will stay with you forever. If I could follow you, I would go wherever you will go despite of all the hardships. But for some reason, it cannot be, because I cannot follow you. If I can rewrite our story on how we met, I would, so that I can follow whoever you go and protect you from harm. If we’d stayed together, I would follow wherever you would go. Sincerely, Roxanne." That's what made him change his mind about things while on his way to whatever the journey takes him. Later; Genjo is now traveling with his new friends and thought about his own friends but he checked his phone and there was a message for him. He looked at it and it said: "Genjo, wait up. We're coming. You really think you're just going by yourself? We got purposes in life too, man. We're coming for ya. Hold tight, buddy. --Seiten" Genjo smiled, he knew his friends wouldn't allow him to go alone but he wasn't alone. He has some allies of his own.

Rory was confronted by Wendigos as she was in trouble but somehow, the power inside her was changing her as she takes down the Wendigos with great strength! This attracts Elwyn and Dominic, who help her out. "What's happening?" Dominic said. Rory realized what she caused as she tried to timidly explained, "I don't know I......" She stopped as her cheeks turned red. Colt looked around, "Alright just....don't get mad at me...Or anyone for that matter. He then took out his weapon and slayed the monster before turning to the other two girls, "Well are you coming?" He asked. Rory nods, "Let's go!" said Rory. She and Elwyn runs with him after he was fighting the monsters. "Careful, we don't want to ruin the place." Rory said. Dominic was annoyed to hear this, "Don't you think that I realize that? You must think I'm really stupid or something!" He said. Elwnn added, "No, you're not really stupid." He was concerned about Rory. Rory didn't know what was going on and it scared her. While battling the monsters; Dominic couldn't help but asked, "Why is it that every time I see you you're causing some sort of commotion?" Venetia rolled her eyes, "Maybe because I am one." She shouts. "And I happen to be genuinely self-absorbed and deeply shallow." Elwyn looked at her in surprise, "No you're not. Or you wouldn't be so unhappy." He said. "Oh look, you're bleeding... those things...they must have scratched you." She said. Dominic looked at the cuts on his flesh and smiled a little, "Yeah... they did scratched me. I better get to safety... I mean, get for these ridiculous cuts." And he walks away. Rory looked after him, "Dominc..." She muttered with concern. Elwyn wrapped an arm around her and said, "It's OK. He'll be fine." Rory smiled, nodding. "Yes, you're right." She replied. Later; Rory was in a T shirt with shorts and she looked cute so much that Dominic was feeling 'funny' around her as he can feel himself amorous. Dominic glares at Rory, who had nice legs and a beautiful body which made him think that she was trying to seduce him but that wasn't it at all. "I can't believe you would help me--Well, you and Elwyn but still. That was nice of you." Rory remarked. Dominic rolled his eyes in annoyance, "It was nothing, really." He said. Rory looked at him, "I know, but I thought you didn't like me." She said. But Dominic got up and looked out the window, "I thought you didn't like me." He replied. "So, why'd you do it?" asked Rory. Dominic flashed a glare at her, "You have no idea do you?" He snapped as he went over to her. He grasped her chin and pulled her close in a kiss. Rory's body pulsate, "Mmm..." She said muffled but she felt something lingering in her mouth that caressed the roof of it inside. "Oh..." She thought. Now, she felt a different sensation....Arousal. "Oh my God! I--I--" thought Rory, she pushed Ace away as blood spurt from her nose. Rory panted, and panted, she clutched at her throat as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh...Wow...That was..." stammered Rory. "Did you like that? Hm?" said Dominic smugly. "Um...I need to clean myself up, OK? I feel...oooh." said Rory. She left in a hurry as she closed the door and ran to the bathroom where she saw how much blood was running down her face. "Good God, have mercy." She muttered as she used a paper towel and soaked it with water while cleaning. Rory remembered that kiss from Dominic. The way he pulled her in, mouth to mouth....It was his tongue in his mouth that caressed the roof of her mouth. But that wasn't why she was getting a nose bleed. It was his bare skin against her own that turned her blood up in her nasal passages. "Good God, bless him for that smooth, silky skin...." thought Rory, feeling turned on a little. That night; Rory somehow sleeping out in the open, without a blanket, She's shivering in her sleep, turning over in a really vulnerable way and clutching herself. Dominic comes along, see her distress, and react to it by tenderly draping a blanket over her shoulders, petting her on the head, and saying, "Sleep tight, Rory." Freed from the discomfort, Rory faintly smiled in her sleep, she is grateful for the warmth. The next day; Rory is at the piano, hands frozen on the keys. She is utterly alone. No one. Not a sound from the rest of the house. After a moment, she begins to play. It's the same song from the beginning the one she played before. But this time her playing is hesitant, unsure. She fumbles the notes, one after the other. Rory stops, starts over. She stops, swallowing hard, like there's something caught in her throat. Rory closes her eyes. When she opens them, Elwyn is standing next to the piano. Without a word, he sits down beside her. And he starts to play beautifully. The song is resonant with passion and feeling. Emotion. Rory sits there, entranced, listening to the piece like she's never heard it before. She glances up, looking from Elwyn's fingertips to his face. He seems lost in the music, completely engrossed. Rory looks back down, forgetting him now entirely, and their hands skate across the keyboard faster than before. However, Elwyn halfway embraced her, Rory could feel his embrace. It felt like he was caressing and coaxing her softly but also like stabbing and demanding. It's romantic and roiling, relentless. After all that; Rory removes her hands from the keys, gently, as if they might break. They sit in silence for a moment, until he turns to her, waits for her to look at him. In the bathroom, running water coming from there. The floor is white tiles, they are thick and clean. Behind the shower curtain; Rory is hunched under the showerhead, one arm propped up against the tiles for support. The dirt and the filth sluicing down her wet back, her small shoulders, trembling as she gasps for breath between sobs. But Rory isn't sobbing, she's coming fast and hard as her body is convulsing with pleasure as she yells out. She is later surprised by her actions and looked at the Moneta of Ophelia's memories played on there: Ophelia felt her heart beating, "Score one, for the girl!" She thought happily. She skipped away gleefully but she stopped when she saw something there. "A skateboard!" Ophelia cried. She said. She starts to do cool tricks on it. "All right, let's do this!" She belted as she did the skateboard tricks. "A couple more!" She stopped again and said to herself, "One more!" "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRICKING MIND?!" A voice cried. Ophelia yelped, "Aaah!" She fell on her face. The boy looked guilty and came over to the girl, concern that she fell on her face as it could be bruised. "Are you OK?" He asked nervously, red in the face. Ophelia is stunt by this boy. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your board." She explained. The boy looked shy, "Yeah, m-my bad! I-I-I'm sorry! But, don't touch it--I mean! I mean, be careful!" He stuttered. Ophelia looked at the boy. "Are you OK?" She asked. The boy laughs nervously. "Nah. Nothin' wrong with me." He claims. Ophelia looked at him with a suspicious look, this girl was making him uncomfortable so he decides to approach this more gently. "I--Um, I just thought those moves were pr--pretty cool." He said. Ophelia beamed. "Thanks. I've been skateboarding for a while." She explains briefly. This surprise the boy, "Really? W--Wow!" He stuttered. "Yeah." Ophelia nodded. She grew more suspicious of the boy's behavior. "What's wrong?" Ophelia asked. "Just--s--sh--shy!" The boy stammered. Smiling coyly; Ophelia placed an arm around his neck and pulled him towards her. The boy blushed, nervous as he was when he stared at the leering girl. "Come Kitty, You're so pretty. Don't go Kitty! Stay with me! Play with me!" She said in a sing-song voice. Just then, Roland's cellphone rang and he answers, Ophelia loosens her grip from him to answer it. Roland nodded a thank you and answers it. "Yeah?....What?.....Oh man, yeah....Where is it?....Shit, that's gonna be tough but what the hell?....Well I--" He turned around to see Ophelia was gone. Then he turned back to the phone, astounded by what happened. "Yeah, I'm good to go." And he hung up. He was stunt to see Ophelia gone that fast however no time to waste, he had to go now. Earlier before her mission; Ophelia was subjected to Silver Branch's Project Agent. She had asked Mimir about this and told her reasons why. So she gained enhanced abilities of speed, strength, agility, and danger intuition--The ability to detect impending threats. She did not want to be a damsel in distress, she wanted to be the 'damsel out of distress', the action girl that any girl want to be. Their inspiration, just as Cassandra and the others. But the culprit looked familiar--She had brown eyes, brunette hair with blonde highlights. Olive pale skin complexion. She wore a long sleeved shirt, leggings, and shorts. She wore slip on flats on her tiny feet. The strange girl slowly walked over to Ace. "My friend, you are....A good looking devil!" She exclaimed. Roland and Ace looked flabbergasted. "What you call me?" Ace asked. That's when Ophelia is knocked out by a scent in the air. The next thing they knew they woke up in a tower, surprisingly they learned to know that it belong to Ace! "So, you are the little pixie that's been causing a lot of trouble." Ace remarked. "Me? Trouble?" said Ophelia, "I'm just an angel from heaven to be sent here on earth. Anything you want me to do, is in the Lord's hands." Roland looks at her funny, "You're so fricking weird." He remarked. "Thanks, I know I am but who are you? A punk? A kid?" said Ophelia. Ace looked at her and said, "Mind tell us who you working for?" Roland look back at him with a hard glare, "'Us'? Since when do you and I work together? You got me imprisoned here, asshole!" "Shut up." snapped Ace. He turned back to Ophelia, "Would you mind telling me who you working for?" He asked. Ophelia twists her lips thoughtfully yet in a cute manner, she considers this for a moment as Roland and Ace wait for her to reply. "I could! But that would just give myself away." She said finally. "Here, let's hold a challenge!" "Challenge?" Roland and Ace chorused. "Yup, whoever defeats the Wendigos will win this competition. Starting...now!" Ophelia pressed a button on a pen-like device and a puff of smoke out comes! She escapes. Roland and Ace went after her separately as they try to track down the place she is at. But they ran into Wendigos and try to fight them. Until strange forces of levitation, darkness, and other matters that defeated them.

Finally; Roland and Ace found Ophelia's location but when they got in; they found something gold and silver. They've seen this before and even heard of this before. "Is this--?"Roland started to say but a voice from above startles them. "Hi boys, welcome to the grand palace, cool ain't it?" It was Ophelia, coiled around a pillar. "How the hell you got in here?!" Roland demanded. Ophelia shrugged casually. "What can I say, I'm that good. I am the trickster." She bragged. "You are one hell of a woman, I guess Orlando and I underestimated you." Ace commented. "You guys sure can unimpressive, you guys are one gold hearted boys." Ophelia said. "Frick, we're not just any gold hearted guys right? We're 'good looking devils', as you said." Ace said, blood and water-ice went off quickly! Ophelia ran, dodging and hiding. "Game's over, Ophelia! We win!" Ace replied. "We won this stupid game!" More blood and frost aqua but Ophelia dodged them still! "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Roland hollered. "Boy oh boy, I knew there was something interesting about them since we met. They're more impressive than I thought." Ophelia muttered to herself, pleased by all this. "You can run, but you can't hide!" Ace called out. They thought they got her but it was only her jacket. "What the hell--?" Roland demanded in shock. Ace turned and his eyes widened, pointing to what's coming. "Look out!" "Surprise!" cried Ophelia, lunging at Roland. She was in a long sleeved shirt, smiling down at Roland, who blushed at her ingenue beauty and her large breasts but realized what he was suppose to do. "Hey, get off me, will ya?" Roland said. "Oopsie, sorry bout that!" Ophelia replied, giggling. The Wendigos were in that explosion and Ophelia cheered, "Yay! I won!" She said. Then, Ophelia turned to Roland and Ace, "Congrats you guys, you did your best!" The three of them managed to escape. In a hotel room; Ophelia laughed happily as she bounced on the bed. "OMG, that was super intense! Too cool!" She squealed. Roland narrowed his eyes, "You almost died back there, you loon." He remarked. "I made it out all right, didn't I?"Ophelia said, she then had her legs in the air and kicked happily like she won a billion dollars. "How did you do that?" asked Roland, referring to her abilities. Ophelia stopped bouncing and sat up. "Uh, I'm Spider Girl? Catwoman?" She lied. Roland glared at her, but he looked blushing in the face as he looks at her breasts shyly. "That's one way to convince me..." He muttered. Ophelia glared back at him suspiciously and looked down at her boobs, she covered herself. "Hey, don't look at my chest!" She exclaimed. "Will you guys be quiet?" Ace said, he was dressed up again and rubbing his messy, wet hair with a towel. "Geez! How did we get stuck with her?" He moaned. Roland glared at him, "We? I was brought into this mess with you, we are not a team and no longer friends." "Yeah, until she came in and messed you up!" Ace argued back. "Why the hell do you care, you--" Roland started to ask but Ophelia interrupted them. "Ahhh, Power and control....One person always want to have the upper hand in this cock fight, it's somewhat similar to who would wear the pants in this part. It's always a competitive sport, to see who can get the upper hand and control. Me? I shouldn't be labeled as part of the problem." She turns away on the bed, "Now, I'm going to get some shut eye for a little. The same goes for you guys. Nighty night." said Ophelia. When she awoke from her nap; Ophelia went for a walk. Then she saw a park and a playground so she heads right over there for a reason. Moments later; She was on the swings, but then heard someone behind: "So, care to tell me what happened back there?" Ophelia turned around to see Roland's annoyed face. "Fine, I was subjected as an experiment to become an invincible hunter." admitted Ophelia. "Liar." Roland snapped. "What? It's true. But...." Ophelia started to say but Roland seem irritated, "You're hiding something all right, and I really am annoyed at how much of a damn priss you are and being all mysterious." Roland said. Ophelia begin to look huffy, "Well, it shouldn't be my problem that other people cannot seem to agree with me. Hell! It's my life if I should be allow to live as I see fit. More than the usual need to succeed. It is not nobody else's business to tell me what I want to do. As I stated before, it's my life! No one can stop me from doing what I want to do. People have been judging me, discussing about my problems in an irrelevant manner. I warn them to not be concerning around me of what I do. Leave me be! I can handle this on my own, without criticism." She ranted. "Argghh, do you ever shut up? I mean, what do you want out of life? You might as well as been unnoticed and just pretend you're all that when you're not!" Roland demanded. Ophelia was quiet before turning to him with sad, doe-like eyes. "Is having an unnoticed life okay with you?" asked Ophelia. "Wha--What?" Roland questioned, his face softened at her ingenue self. Ophelia got off the swings and looked at him, "Do I need to pretend I am something that I'm not? Do I need to pose to all the people who have ever doubted me? Once all your dreams come true and you get the fame you desired, you’re left alone with your riches, totally unfulfilled." She said. Ophelia looked down and said, "I feel so empty; no matter how far I'll go, I'm not satisfied. I'm always searching for more and wondering why I can't be happy with what I have. I feel that I've been given a fair trade." She looks up smiling a little, "A girl's life is not as wonderful as she imagines, I believe it's stereotypical. It's exaggerating with romance and passion so fame is blamed. Let's be real, This is a place that everyone wants to be in right? I am so obsessed with it. How could I? It's so glamorous here!" Ophelia squealed, "How amazing! How many wonderful creatures there are here! Mankind is so beautiful! Oh, what a wonderful new world, that has such people in it!" Roland glanced at her, "It’s new to you." He remarked. "Oh yeah!" agreed Ophelia, she then begin to giggle insanely. Another memory played was while he was asleep; Ace had a dream: It was a raining day, where people are holding umbrellas. Both Roland and Ace sitting behind the fence. While everyone on the other side of the fence look at both boys with having a lack of emotion, it then cuts to both of them banging and hitting the fence to be let out. Both of the boys coming closer together, and eventually near the finishing of the second chorus, they kiss each other passionately, with the public looking at this with a poker face expression. The boys sitting with seemingly snow falling down, with the boys gently touching it. They both walk around corner and shows a place where the sun is breaking out of the clouds; they clasp hands and walk off together into it. Ace woke up, stunt at this. Later, Ophelia in a T shirt with shorts and she looked cute so much that Roland was feeling 'funny' around her as he can feel himself amorous. Ace glares at Ophelia, who had nice legs and a beautiful body which made him think that she was trying to seduce Roland but that wasn't it at all. "I don't believe this! You mean you boys used to be best friends? Wow, that's....that's why you guys hate each other's guts because of the fact was someone did something to the other." She was lying on the bed of her room at a hotel as she was talking to Roland and Ace. Roland looked over at the smug Ace and said, "Yeah, that bastard..." "You sure know how to put the hurt in someone else don't you Orlando?" taunted Ace. "I can never forgive you for calling me by that name, Jack of all stats." barked Roland. Ophelia sat up as she looked at them with surprise, "Whoa, that's harsh. Forgiveness is divine." She said. "Ugh, shut up!" Roland snapped but then he realized what he said and turned to Ophelia, "Sorry." "It's OK. Let's not fight, shall we?" Ophelia said. Roland nodded bu Ace blurted out: "Fighting is more his style." "How would you know, you freak?" Roland snapped. "Boys, boys. You're both pretty." remarked Ophelia, she laughed. And then she said, "Kiss and make up." "I ain't kissing him!" Roland protested. "Forget that. In my dreams, I already did." said Ace. Roland looked at him with surprise. "Wait a second! Did you had a steamy, homo dream about me? About us?" He asked. Ace glares at him, "Can it!" He snapped. Roland glared at him. "You bastard. It's a dirty secret that you would stargaze about me. You knew it was wrong but you didn't mind, you were going to start sh.." He ranted. "Shut your mouth!" exclaimed Ace. Ophelia let out a gaspy sounding spasm, "This is so engaging, boys. I feel so...mmmph!" Then she noticed their weird faces and giggled, "Whoops!" "What kind of girl are you?" Roland demanded. Ophelia beamed at him, "One of a kind!" In another memory, Ophelia and Astrild managed to escape from the prison however they were confronted by the Wendigos. But Roland came to aid, Ophelia was thrilled to see him. "Roland!" She cried, she threw her arms around her. Roland blushed as he felt the warmth embraced of this girl. "H--hey Ophelia." He greeted shyly. "What's a pretty thing like you doing here?" Ophelia said teasingly. "Um...The jerk off Ace got me here, what'd you think?" snapped Roland, "And I wanted to save you." Ophelia smiled, touched, and embraced him further, "My pretty kitty." She whispered. "Hey, when you're done making out; get your asses over here!" Astrild called. Immediately, Ophelia lets Roland go and they fight together. Later, Ophelia talks to Ace alone on the roof, "How did you know where I was?" asked Ophelia. "Your boss, Mimir Sofus, sent me. He gave me the coordinates so I decided to bring Roland with me. And along the way, we meet that imp Astrild. And he helped us with his sensory detecting abilities." Ace explained. "So, why'd you do it?" asked Ophelia. Ace flashed a glare at her, "You have no idea do you?" He snapped as he went over to her. He grasped her chin and pulled her close in a kiss. Ophelia's body pulsate, "Mmm..." She said muffled but she felt something lingering in her mouth that caressed the roof of it inside. "Oh..." She thought. Now, she felt a different sensation....Arousal. "Oh my God! I--I--" thought Ophelia, she pushed Ace away as blood spurt from her nose. Ophelia panted, and panted, she clutched at her throat as she tried to catch her breath.


"Oh...Wow...That was..." stammered Ophelia. "Did you like that? Hm?" said Ace smugly. "Um...I need to clean myself up, OK? I feel...oooh." said Ophelia. She left in a hurry as she closed the door and ran to the bathroom where she saw how much blood was running down her face. "Good God, have mercy." She muttered as she used a paper towel and soaked it with water while cleaning. Ophelia remembered that kiss from Ace. The way he pulled her in, mouth to mouth....It was his tongue in his mouth that caressed the roof of her mouth. But that wasn't why she was getting a nose bleed. It was his unbuttoned, hairless, bare skin against her own that turned her blood up in her nasal passages. That night; Ophelia somehow sleeping out in the open, without a blanket, She's shivering in her sleep, turning over in a really vulnerable way and clutching herself. Ace comes along, see her distress, and react to it by tenderly draping a blanket over her shoulders, petting her on the head, and saying, "Sleep tight, Ophelia." Freed from the discomfort, Ophelia faintly smiled in her sleep, she is grateful for the warmth. After watching this, Rory has a deja-vu and wondered what she desires much. Later; Cassandra was in the market area where she was shopping however there was danger ahead with the Wendigos. She was about to run however she is saved by a figure in a black battle-suit. She saw the person who saved her was none other than Elwyn however she locked eyes with him and recalled the memories of her friend name Artcurus whom she loved: Just then, someone came down and killed the gun man. Cassandra was shock to see who it was. It had blood spot bruises on its body, a mouth-less faces and tentacle/extended limbs behind their backs, they are standing up but then its mouths open in an inhuman way, which its jaws reach to its torso. The creature was shocked to see Cassandra, "A....A...A woman?" It said with an inhuman voice tone. "What....are you.....?" whispered Cassandra. Then, she felt something swirling, there was rainbow psychedelic illusions as she fainted. Cassandra wakes up in a vast, Escher-inspired room filled with stairways. She looks around when she saw a hand climbed up and it turns out to be a young man name Arcturus Danda. He outstretch his hand towards her in a gesture for her to take it but Cassandra runs and falls down from a ledge. She finds herself with her hair in a left side braid woven, wisps of her bangs slicked back on top of her head. She wears a crystal-blue, off-the-shoulder dress with a right knee-high slit, a crystal decorated bodice and translucent, powder blue sleeves. Covering her feet are high heels, attached to the shoulders of her dress is a long, transparent cape and sweeps the floor. She wanders through the ballroom, continuing as she is eventually found by Arcturus and drawn into a waltz with him. Cassandra is dipped backwards but in her mind she could see some sort of monstrosity. Then, Cassandra breaks the illusion as it resonates around the ballroom. Arcturus gasped as he fell to the ground. He turned back into a creature, who looked like a familiar beast man. "It's you...." Cassandra gasped. Later, They managed to find a quiet, abandoned place and landed there. Cassandra let human Arcturus go safely from her grasp. "So, what are you?" asked Arcturus. "I can’t explain it, I came from another place." explained Cassandra briefly. This didn’t satisfied Arcturus one bit. "That’s not a good answer." He said. Cassandra sighs, "Fine. Maybe I can show you." She said. "How?" asked Arcturus. Cassandra leans over and kisses him on the lips. Arcturus could see Cassandra’s memories of her being abuse as a child, her life that was now a tragedy. Her new life at Silver Branch. Cassandra parted her lips away from Arcturus and looked at him. "So, whatcha think?" Cassandra asked with a smile. Arcturus was speechless until he remembered what happened. "Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!" He shouted. Arcturus charged at her as his monstrosity but Cassandra dodged him as she hit a wall. "You're right, you're right. I should've done that. It was wrong to kiss you but it's just a kiss. I was trying to show you--" Cassandra said quickly as possible. "Never. Again!" Arcturus warned. "Right, sorry! Sorry!" Cassandra apologized. "'Less I say so." muttered Arcturus. Cassandra looked at him, "What you say?" She asked. "Nothing!" replied Arcturus, defensively. Cassandra held up her hands, "OK, OK, Take it easy. I thought you said something but never mind." She claimed. Arcturus nodded, "Are you an angel? A demon?" He asked. "Not at all, I just…I don’t know what I am but I can tell you one thing. I am no demon nor angel. I come in peace and came to know youArcturus Danda. Please, let me talk to the authorities and explain what’s going on." Cassandra explained. At once; Arcturus turned back into a human and nodded. "OK. I’ll trust you. But if you pull anything, I’ll kill you." He said. The next day, Arcturus managed to catch up with Cassandra. "I got you something. for your belated birthday." said Arcturus. Cassandra looked at him with surprise, "How did you know?" She asked. Arcturus smirked at her reaction. "How didn't I know?" He said. "What is it?" asked Cassandra. "It's a photo frame." replied Arcturus. Surprised at this, Cassandra looked in and said to him, "Um....It's empty, you know." She remarked. Arcturus placed a picture of him. "Now it's full." He said. Cassandra smiles at this, "So is my heart. Thank you." She admitted. "You're welcome, Cassie." said Arcturus. Cassandra gave him a look, "No, not Cassie...Cassandra." She said. 'Cassie' is what her father used to call her when she was little. She hated it however every time she complained to her Dad, he'd get mad at her. Ridiculous! Cassandra sighed, "Jeez! I'm weird." "Yeah you are." admitted Arcturus. Cassandra gave him a look, before the two of them burst out laughing. Later; Arcturus would be doing his job as a Liderc, but when he returned human and back at Cass, he would hear her screaming. He went to the chamber and opened the door. "Hey, are you OK?" asked Arcturus. Cassandra had a nightmare of the prom massacre again but it was more like demons that the ones who killed her peers and friends. Cassandra thought she was in hell. She was screaming and thrashing about earlier. She was now startled to see Arcturus as she ducked her the covers in terror. "S--sorry, just ghosts haunting me in my dreams!" stuttered Cassandra. Then, she cursed softly to herself: "Oh sh--I forgot to take my meds." Cassandra got out of bed and went over to take her medication of Nepenthe and she went back to the bed. But she was too scared to sleep! Arcturus looked at her, "You scared?" He asked. "I--No! I just..." Cassandra didn't know what to say. "You want me to leave?" asked Arcturus. "No!" cried Cassandra. "I want you stay by me. Please...Until I fall asleep." She was trembling so Arcturus sat on the foot of the bed. "I'll be here while you sleep." He said. Cassandra nodded, slowly her eyes drifted close and she dreamed. In the memory; she gets a text from her father, which says: "I need you now." "Hello?" She called. Cassandra, Jack, and Arcturus looked around but found no one. However, they saw someone violently bashed them each with a shovel, and they lost conscious. Later, Cassandra wakes up to see that her wrists are bind together above her head and she is hanging a little from the floor. She looked over at Jack and Arcturus. They are also have their wrists bind together above but they have their mouths gagged. Cassandra saw her father, he had different sharp objects there. "Dad? What's going on?" Cassandra asked. Boreas turned to her, "Cass, I told you before....I told you....." He muttered, taking a knife in his hand. "Daddy, this isn't right." Cassandra replied. Jack shouted at him but the gag in his mouth made a muffling sound. "Shut up, you abomination!" Boreas cried, punching him in the stomach. Jack let out a 'mmph!' and groaned underneath the gag. Arcturus tried to call his name however he couldn't say because it was muzzled. "You guys, you are all the same! Always come between me and my daughter!" exclaimed Boreas. Jack glared at him, but then he looked away with defeat on his face. "You flush her entire brain! You have no right! No right!" cried Boreas. "Stop, Father! I told you before, and I will say this again; I cannot trust you! Not for everything you put mama and I through!" Cassandra claimed. Boreas glared at her, "Oh? Then you won't trust me if I killed these three in front of you." He cried. The two of them squirmed, their moans and screams still muffling. They shook their heads, Cassandra shook her head. "No..." She begged. "Hell, I can do it right now! I would love to see their corpses covered in blood and guts if I want to!" Boreas screeched, he was going to really kill them. "No, Dad!" Cassandra screamed. Her telekinesis broke free of her bonds and she begin to attack her father, holding him at choke hold. She then freed her friends from the prison. Releasing them from their bondage. Jack and Arcturus were free as they released the gags from their mouths. Jack embraced Cassandra, "Cass, you're OK." He said. "I am." admitted Cassandra. There was a loud scream as Boreas had his knife and stabbed his daughter, who topples down with Jack and Arcturus. Boreas found the three of them, "You know sin never dies? You gotta keep killing it!" He said in a creepy monotone. "Dad!" screamed Cassandra, terrified. But then, her powers to cause Boreas to trip as he almost fell on the knife but Cassandra caught it before his father was nearly stabbed himself. Boreas scrambled to his feet as an angry Cassandra blocks him from attacking Jack and Arcturus. "Get out!" Cassandra screamed, using her powers. "What's the matter, bitch?" exclaimed Boreas. "Out!" Cassandra cried. "You're sick!" Boreas yelled. "Out!" shouted Cassandra. "Sick in the head!" screamed Boreas. "OUT!!!!" bellowed Cassandra. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, CASSANDRA--" Boreas exclaimed but Cassandra steps back and uses her psychokinesis to slam the door on his knee several times. Her father cried out in pain. His leg went out the door as Cassandra can hear him scream in anguish, it was beyond pathetic--It was really pitiable. Cassandra panted and panted. She huffed and gasped for breath. A few minutes later, the medics of a mental facility came and took Boreas, Cassandra and the others watched him go as they were relieved to see it was all over. Boreas was placed in a windowless room and They strap in his new bed. Boreas try to bite and claw them however he like an animal he was left with no choice. He screamed at them, "BASTARDS! YOU'LL SUFFER FOR THIS! YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!" The medics left with blank faces. They closed the door, and his shouting was muffled. Cassandra is outside of the asylum but smiles as she thought, "Dad.....Thanks to all the troubles you put me through and all the pain you made me feel, you made me stronger as a person and able to see the negative qualities and avoid them in the future." In the present, Elwyn broke the silence: "Are you OK?" He asked. Cassandra nodded, dazed, "Yeah. Thank you." She replied. Once she steadies herself; Cassandra managed to get away with her paid groceries. But she thought for a moment that young man looked just like Artcurus however she shook her head. "No, it's not possible." muttered Cassandra. And hurried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment