Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2015

West Journey Tempest--Chapter 2

This is the second chapter of West Journey Tempest, where Monica deals with a mentally unstable young lady where she is obsessed with Monica as she would kill for her. It's almost like Single White Female almost. But more scarier. Enjoy! --KatDon 

Chapter 2: Sweet Dreams Are Made Out Of

Monica was heading in her direction of her destination, both in a rush as she's trying to get away! Just then, Monica bumped into a girl. She fell and clutched her head, "Aww, that's gonna leave a mark." She moaned. Noticing the girl was also in pain, Monica apologized and the girl forgives her. "Hi, can you help me?" The girl asked after she assured her. Monica looked at her confused, "Huh?" The girl's name was Karina and Monica introduced herself too. Soon, these girls became the best of friends as Karina begins to express her desires to meet and work for business. Monica was curious, so Karina begins to talk about herself of what she wants to go to work for someone like her: "I know, I'm so weird. I laugh myself to sleep which is the complete opposite of what most sad people do. The adrenaline rush I get when I'm doing dangerous things makes me feel alive. Is dying enough to be out of the ordinary? It’s boring to do what others expect you to do. I want to do things to the extreme. I want people to push me to edge just to feel alive! Whatever you do, don’t think. I don’t want to be like everyone else. I’d rather be individual and have people call me 'weird' than be like everyone else." Then she smiled and said, "When I meet these people, I'll be feeling of appreciating the little things in life and not thinking about complicated things is great. I hope that joy I'm feeling will stay! In this moment, I feel like I'm flying above the clouds and chasing the stars. I will do what ever she can to stay positive, because it'll be just me and these people as I will find a place of belonging." She explained, "I wish to have connection with other humans like me. Everyone in life is just getting on with their own life and minding their own business. There is so much going on and so many people around me that I feel insignificant. I'll admit that I have  weaknesses and that I get tired and affected by things as well. Sometimes, we want to escape the hardships we have and wanting to start off fresh. There are times when people feel so emotionally fragile that one more hard blow or disappointment in life would destroy that person. Do you ever feel like you’ve been buried alive and no one can hear you when you talk to them? It’s like a glass box, they see you but don’t hear anything....But these people are going to change all that and I will never be rejected again! Abused or even hurt!" Monica was amazed and was pleased to hear, thus the girls bond even closer. Expanding their friendship even more! They had lunch together during a break from work at their jobs. They spend time on the weekends and go to places, it was fun for Monica to have someone who is a friend. One day, Karina was walking and didn't notice Monica coming towards her. "Hey Karina!" Monica sang to Karina, who turned to her as she blushed, smiled and accepted her hug. "Hello Monica." Karina said, still blushing and smiling. "Do you want to go with me to the cafe nearby later Karina?" asked Monica. "S-sure." Karina replied, a sheepish grin on her face and childishly, used her hand to rub the back of her neck. "Yeah! Thank you!" you hugged him again before leaving. Karina smiled. Only with a hollow expression. "So Monica, you really like me?" Monica was walking with Karina one day. When Mia heard Karen asked this, she stopped in her tracks. "What do you mean? Of course I like you, you are my friend right?" She said. "Okay then..." Karina pouted slightly and the two girls came at the crossing where they part for today. "Time sure passes by quick when walking with you Monica." Karina remarked. Monica smiled. "Glad you don't find me boring." She said. "I never will!" Karina smiled, "See you tomorrow then." Monica waved back, "Bye!" She said. Monica turned around and started walking to her house. Karen is a good friend, and she was always there for her, always. She knew she was going to be her friend forever. Monica pulled out her headphones and listened to some music. "So she likes music, doesn't she...?" Karina was walking stealthily behind her, behind a lamppost. "I better talk to her about it tomorrow then" She muttered silently and wrote the music in her notebook she carries. "Ah, she's home!" Karina thought, as she saw her turn around and head into her house. "Like I always see, she returns home about 4 o'clock to four-thirty, unless she's practicing music or staying after school, it's that time." She continues to write down everything, "And she is defiantly having curry tonight, which she has every Friday" Karina looked at his notebook and smiled slightly "Monica, Monica... your routines are rather boring but-- I love them so much~ but not as I love you my dear friend." Karina and placed a carnation on her lips before leaving it at her doorstep "Well, I could almost imagine her face....lovely expressions...so beautiful..." Karina thought and smiled before leaving. Monica raced out of the door. "Good morning Karina." Monica, she  smiled at her who arrived just at her doorstep "Ah! Good morning Monica! We're on the same time again aren't we?" Karina grinned. "Yep, it's nice right." She said. Her heart fluttered when Monica said nice. In other words, Mia enjoyed being with her. So there's gotta be more 'coincidences' for that to happen. She enjoyed being 'nice' to her. Isn't that the most freshest red rose Monica found at her doorstep today? Although it might have been white once. How? Earlier, there was a girl went to the work out gym. She was the most wicked girl that was mean to Monica and that made Karina angry to see her friend hurt. The girl was ambushed by Karina, who knocked her out with a a syringe and tranquilizer and put her in a music case. At midnight, she came back to bring the girl home, pretending to be a young musician returning from a show. She tied the girl up to a pole in her basement. At morning, when she went down, the girl woke up. "Who!? Please, just set me free!" She begged. Karina came out from the shadows and revealed herself. "What did I ever do to you!? What did I do to deserve this!?" The girl yelled. She laughed hysterically. "What did you do!? You did horrible things! You talked bad to Monica! Now, she's upset because of you! I hate it! So now, you will never be able to see him, nor your friends, if you have them, again!" Karina said. You started to sob, tears running from your eyes. Karina brought a knife and carved a scar at her cheeks and hands. She would say "Monica is my best friend, FRIENDS FOREVER! HAHA!" Now, the girl's days started like this, she never bandaged so after a month and a few days later, she died sadly. It was from blood loss and Karina used her blood to make a red rose. A week later, a boy spotted Karina stalking Monica so he yelled "Stalker!" and everyone looked at him and Karina. Monica didn't looked and the humiliated, delusional Karina got revenge by ambushing the boy. He died with a stab on the throat. To hide the evidence, Karina dumped the boy's corpse, the weapon, the outfit of his. Then, she activated the incinerator. His body alongside the weapon and uniform were burned to ashes. She also mopped the blood. Although there was still the smell, nobody could find the evidence. Karina has gone crazy while she was thinking about Monica, "Monica, it doesn't really matter if you don't belong to me. So long as you don't belong to anyone else" Karen thought, chuckling. "A cafe right? Why don't he take the napkin she used to wipe her month with her? It has her lovely touch and smell...So why not keep another collection? I want to keep a collection of you Monica...You were so innocent, so cute, so precious... I love you so much, you're my best friend...I care about you too much...Your clothes sometimes disappear when you hang them out as well. But sometimes, you'd find a package in your front step with all your clothes that were stolen. But at the edges of the clothing, there is always a letter. With my initials. At least this is a rather happy ending right...? No one's hurt, yes? I hope so." One day, things changed for the worse. The next day, a college student checked her locker after class and realized she had a note. It said: "I would like to talk to you about a problem I have. Please meet me at the rooftop at 4.00 o'clock in the afternoon. --Mysterious Student." The girl believed it easily and went to the rooftop at the exact time. She went to the rooftop but saw nobody. Perhaps they were late, she started to admire the scenery, not noticing a certain girl was behind her, Karina. She pushed her off the rooftop after she screamed. Her bones cracked and her head hit the ground first. She laughed hysterically and left a suicide note. It wrote: "I couldn't bear this anymore! I had too much pressure and my father made me go nuts. I wished I had died, and yeah. Here I am, lying dead on the ground. I hope someone finds me. And buries me. I'll miss the teachers, my friends and my best friend. -I'll miss you all." A teacher found the student's body and also found the suicide note. She decided to tell the others. They reported to the police and they soon found out the student ended her own life. They ended the investigation and went home. That night, Karina went to go visit Monica, and found her on the laptop and giggling. "Monica?" Karina asked. "Hold on Karina, I'm doing this. One second." Monica said, while still typing away. "Who are you typing to Monica? Who keeps you this busy?" asked Karina, as she peeked over her shoulder "Who is this person...?" Monica didn't listened as she grinned happily while Karina furrowed her eyebrows. Monica turned and she looked at her with concern, "Karina? You okay?" She asked. "Hm? Oh! Nothing Monica!" Karina turned back and smiled at her, "Nothing!" Monica inquired with concern, "What's the matter? Your expression changed." She noted. "It's nothing... Really! I am just a bit tired, you know!" Karina claimed. "Oh, Okay...?" Mia said, she bit her lip and turned back to messaging the person. Monica didn't notice Karina's expression turning dark. She didn't notice a missed small blood stained spot on her clothes, she didn't notice a huge collection of scissors in his room. She didn't know the photos he took of her, pinned on a corkboard in Karina's room. Monica was far too innocent. Far too pure. Far too claimed. Already her from a long time ago. She might have thought she was just her sweetheart but she means a lot more. Karen took a pair of scissors and left the house. "I wonder where does this person lives?" Later, Monica arrived home after a rough day but there was an unexpected guest there. "Wow! What a rough day huh. Must have been pretty bad." Karina remarked, looking in the mirror. Monica had no time for this, "Karina, what are you doing here?" She demanded. Karina looked at her with a smirk, "See, I'm just worried about people that get close to you. I'm not sure they're feeling up to you so easily." She said. "Stop. Please stop." Monica said. Karina begins to choke up a bit while she talks, "I know everything that’s happening so just don't try to explain it to me. One minute you love me, then all of a sudden it blows up into a huge fight and feels like their each fighting on a battlefield of love. Love can feel like that at times. It’s getting to the point where the smallest things gets them into a disagreement." Monica could see she looks distress, like she's losing grip all of a sudden. But this was worst that she was before. Karina continued to rant: "Without you, I feel like nothing. You are the one who keeps me safe and comforts me whenever I'm upset. When you're gone, I don't feel safe at all." She begins to cry a bit, before she went on to her speech: "I can’t give up right now, what I did, it’s done. I gave up almost everything for this love. I could do other things but I was trapped in this love, both hands tied behind my back, for nothing. It’s not worth to love you, because I know that we will fall later, it’s a unstable relationship." Karina was wiping her tears away as Monica was confused by what was going on. "We never had a relationship, we were just friends." Monica said. But Karina didn't listen to her: "Why this fight is going on? Why this attitude? I never meant to start a war, that’s your fault. I would never hurt you, I don't even know why we were fighting for! It tends to feel like you’re fighting in a war because of the constant stress, and the feelings of loss." Karina now displayed a psychotic smile on her face, "How about I kill him for you?" She said. Karina broke the mirror, grabbed a shard of glass and try to stab Monica, but she wrestled her to the floor as the two girls fought. Karina try to stab her, "STUPID!!! STUPID, BITCHY-BITCH! I HATE YOU, WHY DO I LOVE YOU?!" She screamed. Monica was terrified and kicked her aside and escaped! Karina was upset by this so she called upon her friends for help: Angela, Pamela, Jessica, and Mary. She wants to get rid of the people that are in Monica's life! And sets her girls out to destroy them all. The first mentally unstable girl is Angela Ellis. Angela was a servant girl for her evil stepmother and ugly step sisters, invite to the ball, her friends help make the dress and everything she go down stairs showing off her new dress ready to go, the stepsisters tear it off and ruin it, so she doesn't go. Angela runs to the garden and fairy godmother comes, she was fascinated by her magic when she gave her a dress a carriage horses and foot men. At the ball when she was looking for the grande hall she could see a soothsayer  and ask him about fairies and about their magic. "If you kill a fairy their power will go into the nearest living thing and you own their powers to do with it what you will. However fairies are just a myth," The soothsayer said, but Angela knew they did exist, so as she found the hall, the prince saw her and started to dance with her, Angela enjoyed herself but at the same time thinking about having the power to make her stepsisters and stepmother suffer for everything they done. After she rushed home with her clothes turning into rags. Angela thought long and hard if this was the path she wanted to go down. When she got home from the ball, she was happy as could be. But someone wasn't. Her stepsister had discovered who she was, and she was very jealous. She viciously beat her, giving her incisions. Later, Angela's friends and 'godmother' found her body and they sewed her wounds back together and she was healed. The next day the royal carriage stopped outside bringing out a glass slipper for all the ladies to try on, this made Angela furious, later on that night she called her fairy godmother and she felt sorry for poor Angela, but moments after she comforted her, Angela stabbed her through the heart. The power from the fairy flooded into her. Her appearance changed as she had beautiful, long hair and glowing skin. She had healed fingers and nice looking teeth and pushed out wings but she loved it. At the dead of night she took over took the kingdom and killed many people and she made her stepmother and stepsisters into her personal slaves which also loved to tease, torment and torture. She lived happy causing madness across the land. Today she patrol the pumpkin garden, and if anyone comes near, she ripped them apart. They call her "The Maiden of the Pumpkins". As she was on her destination; Erica was reading a book when she dozed off. By the time she woke up, Erica saw a garden full of weeds and pumpkins. Just then, Erica could see a girl covered in stitches as she smiled as she said, "Welcome to my ball, a dream isn't it?" Erica looked around her, "What?" She said. The girl then was in blue rags and she looked quite strange but then she found Monica was an intruder as she attacks her with help from her demonic friends. Erica managed to fight them all and defeated them but not the girl whom she helped redeemed. Erica came over and saw the girl crying, "The ball....my prince....they took them away from....me...." Then, she put her face down. Erica got away and managed to get away from the insane girl. 

For Jessica, it's quite tragic: The apple was so red, so delicious looking, and the woman seemed so harmless, so she ate it. As soon as her lips touched the crimson apple, Jessica Udolf fell to the floor. She was nearly dying. Sadly for her, no prince charming came to save her. However, Jessica was not really dead and she was restore to life. People would see her in the woods near the old cottage that once belonged to some poor girl who suffered so painful. She was known as "The Maiden of the Cottage". Jessica would stand outside, luring people into the cottage, so the hungry little friends could eat. Now; Jessica sat at her dressing table in the dwarfs cottage, staring at herself in her magic mirror. She had already asked it many times that week who was the fairest of them all but she just couldn't help asked once again. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Jessica asked in her gentle voice. To her horror the mirror said "Your mother is the fairest of them all." To head such words made Jessica so angry she set out on a little mission. She walked into her bathroom and took out the little tube of poison from the cabinet. She got an apple from the fruit bowl and put a couple of drops of poison on it. That is all it took. She hid it in a basket surrounded with other apples then dressed up in an old cloak with a hood and set off on her way to visit her mother. When she got to her mother's house she knocked on the door. She screamed and started to eat her until he was dead, the apple had made her into a zombie, killing whoever she liked, she clawed 3 dwarves to death and changed the other 4 dwarves into starving vampires, they stayed hiding in the forest for animals and people to devour. She managed to find Tina and tries to get her minions to kill her. But Tina escape as she came across Jessica, who pounces on her and tries to murder her however Tina took her down and got away quickly from that horrible place! Meanwhile; Sandra was exhausted from the day she had and it was almost getting dark soon so she decided to spend the night at a strange castle so she went there and found that the door was ajar. She was so curious that she decided to go in and found it empty. She closed the door behind her, calling out: "HELLO!!!!! ANYONE HOME!!!!" Nobody answered and Sandra moved around with caution. She found a room with the door halfway opened. As Sandra opened the door, she saw that there was a plain white dress. She turned around and she saw a bunch of wolves before her. She fought them off and ran for her life from any more danger. She managed to calm down while she found another room from the wolves. Then found a weapon and a message: "YOU WILL NEED IT!!!" in red letters. Sandra was confused by this, "What does this mean exactly?" She thought. The weapon inside says an inscription that says: "THEE WHO HAS FOUND IT MUST USE IT AGAINST THE DARKEST OF EVIL!" Sandra was puzzled and tucked it in her front pocket. "Lovely, isn't it?" A sultry voice of a young woman asked. Startled, Sandra turned around to see a dark haired woman, fair skin and a rose pinned to the blouse of her dress. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just...." Sandra started to say, but the woman laughed. "Now, now, don't be frightened. It's all right, you can stay here. Please, wait here while I got and fetch you some food and water." She said with kindness in her voice. Sandra was grateful and sat there, waiting but she was curious to know that there was another door. She could've sworn that she could smell a particular stench that didn't seem right. Opening the door, Sandra made a gruesome discovery: Bodies, corpses of people were there....Their bodies torn apart and blood oozed on the floor. Sandra was terrified as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up when she sensed someone behind her. The woman grinned darkly back at Sandra, her eyes were glowing white and no pupils were in them. "Awww, it's not nice to sneak around in people's houses...I believe, it's time I teach you....A LESSON!" Then, the woman transforms into a female werewolf and fought Sandra. The young lady's name was Mary Roswall. With her new powers which cause her eyes and sclera to turn black as she took down Mary and escaped. Her backstory is quite shocking, which Karina knew it better than anyone else: Mary's dad gets lost finds castle and ends up imprisoned in there. She went to look for him and traded herself for him and she got her wish, the monster scared her one night when she was snooping around so she ran off and got surrounded by wolves as one of them bit her. Seconds later; the monster of a man came and fought them away and instead of him being on the horse and is guiding it back to the castle he carried Mary back there due to the fact she was unconscious. Mary woke up in a bed feeling weak but different, she wasn't her normal nice, kind, generous self and so she pretended to be what she usually is until she found out what happened to her. A few days later she became angry and greedy a dark side occurred inside of herself where she wanted so much, she lost control of herself. Mary burst in drooling when she saw the monster man, he was about to cry when she jumped over the table and pinned him down to the ground and roared in his face. "Zelinda, I love you, I know you love me to, please don't do this," He whispered, she didn't care and she ripped off his head and howled and she heard other wolves howling back in the distance. Anyone who dared to come to the castle would have to answer to her. From this day on, Mary became known as "The Maiden of the Castle", Many people see her dancing out at the castle gate, luring them into her castle for her next meal. In the meantime; Rita picked up her pace and begin to walk quicker with each step she made. But then, she stumbled and fell down, then everything went black. The next thing happen was when Rita sat straight up, her eyes fluttered opened and looked up. There she was in her room as she wondered what was going on now. She realized someone was coming in to check up on her, so she relaxed her face and closed her eyes. Then, someone sighed: "You think I'm going to fall for that trick? C'mon, I know you're awake." The voice said. Rita looked up and saw a woman so fair and beautiful with blonde hair. "I don't think you asked but it's OK, you looked like you hit something hard and fell in." said the woman. "Oh, I didn't mean to--" Rita said, "I was just lost and confused. I thought maybe I would find someone here." The woman came to help Monica as she took her to her house--A tower and then gives her hospitality. The young lady was Pamela Basil. But then while Rita was alone, the girl tried to kill her with a frying pan! Rita turned around as she saw this and dodged her. The girl swung her frying pan around like a maniac! "Sorry you friggin' harlot, Karina wants you and your friend dead so she can have Monica." She said with an insane giggle. Rita fought back, her eyes--as well as sclera--turned the purest black! "They say you live once, but me? I only live twice or more than that." She said. In her past life; Pamela was born into a spoiled and wealthy family, her mother and father cared for her and loved her very much. One day, whilst picking roses from the palace gardens, Sifa cut her finger on a thorn. She couldn't understand what the liquid was, oozing from the wound. She went to her mother, the queen, and asked her what it was. Her mother said "It is blood darling, but yours is a yellow color... That is very unusual!" A doctor was summoned to inspect the blood, he said that the young princess had the ability to bleed gold. She was very privileged to have such an amazing ability, but as soon as the public found out the started to try and kidnap her. Her parents set up as many security systems as possible but no-one could have prevented this one thief. One night while Pamela was sleeping, a dark figure climbed through the window into the princesses pretty bedroom. The thief took the child from her bed and ran away into the night. Her parents were devastated when they woke to find their daughter missing from her room without a trace. Sifa was locked in a tower for years and years afterwards, the country stopped looking for her and everyone carried on their lives like normal. The thief, an old woman, came to the tower day after day with food and water for her prisoner, each time calling "Darling Pamela, let down your hair" and every time Pamela let her long blonde hair cascade down the tower wall to the ground so the woman could climb up. One day a young man of around twenty five came across the tower whilst on a stroll. He called up to the open window to see if anyone was inside. At the sound of a different person's voice, Pamela ran to the window and let down her hair so the man could climb up it. When he reached the top he took one look at the princess and remembered her ability to bleed gold. He instantly got greedy and managed to find a knife to attempt to kill her with so he could take the gold inside her. When he lunged for her heart, the knife outstretched in his hand, Pamela ran behind the man and tied her hair around his neck. She then carried him to the window and let her hair and the man hang down the tower wall. He died instantly and so Pamela took the knife, that was now lying on the floor and cut off her golden locks an jumped out the window to her freedom. She was never seen again. Now Pamela lived alone. Until a man came to visit. He was trying to save her, but she had developed a little bit of a trust issue being alone all those years, so you hit him over the head with a pan until he died. She did that to everyone who came to your tower. She went insane being alone in the tower, surrounded by all the dead bodies. People called her "The Maiden of the Tower" and many adventurers would come to see if the rumors were true, but they never made it back out. Only Rita did. That night, Lorelai is laying down in her bed alone and she isn’t able to move but she isn’t able to sleep either after drinking too much champagne. She drinks to drown her sorrows, but it only makes her feel guiltier and guiltier, because feeling high is worth the tears and pain. Her nights are spent over thinking and over analyzing so she wonders when morning will come to relieve her. The next day, Karina is quite moody today. Waking up with a vengeance and vehement anger lurking inside her. Being a politican's daughter is tough for Karina as she couldn't understand her father's stupidity and finds it rather annoying. He not only makes stupid, controversial comments but he verbally abuses her! She hates all of it, hates her father for being a jackass and she also hates the likes of this family of selfish and dysfunctional bunch on reality TV: They are called The Dahlingers, who ironically have their own reality series called The Life of a Dashing Doll. Unbelievable! In her early teens; Iris was so annoying that she writes music about heartbroken and loss while also trust is gone from her but she's doing it to get attention as well as writing some catchy stuff while getting under people's skin. Earlier in the fame industry, Iris started out as a typical-seemingly type of girl! She is recounting the normal ritual of the day: gather your emotions, rekindle friendships, and hope to God nothing goes wrong. mindset on her first day of high school was to avoid any possible confrontations, but sometimes, things happen. She’d be surrounded by the same classmates for four years. This success was a far cry from her high school days, where she, like many adolescent girls, hopelessly admired the older boys and desperately wanted their attention. The girls have best friends--The boys, the drama, the fun times, and even when she became a celebrity. They quickly became friends and now have a long-lasting friendship. It’s something new to her, being a freshman in high school she is used to having her mom or parents drive her around, but it’s this older guy who’s driving and it feels new and exciting. Back then, she thought she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this boy. She then realized she wasn’t ready for that commitment. She had her other dreams she wanted to accomplish before settling down with somebody. She learns that when you’re 15 years old, you’re probably still an innocent person and may not know what love is. So when someone says they love you, you’ll think it’s true because love is a strange and great feeling to you. While Iris and her friends are out on the weekends;  they feel like tonight is the perfect night to pretend to be someone else — reality is too hard to face, so they will party to take away the stress. Breakfast is always better later at night. They are in the mix of emotions that come with being a young adult into an optimistic brew that culminates in her deciding to break out of her daily schedule and just celebrate! Iris and here friends are awake with her friends talking about future aspirations, they forget all about the drama. They are all having fun without acknowledging all the negativity around them. They will either stay up all night and have a good time. While on top of the world, she encountered some issues: Iris felt from this person's verbal attack to a violent stabbing. When an artist puts their heart and soul into a project, they expose a raw nerve. And, since Iris is in such a vulnerable state, it’s not surprising that a critic’s negativity actually hurt her! This was not a fair fight. A disgruntled, older, male blogger, chose to tear down a young, female performer, who just began her career. Bullying at it’s finest. The bullies who were constantly mean to her, they have no idea what’s gonna happen to their lives, and just how important the person that they are bullying is. When they are in public with teachers or parents or something like that, the bully can be acting nice, but not always. She tries to make him aware of the weight his words and influence hold. His crass comments threaten not only her psyche but her career. She is her hardest critic and recognizes her mistakes, he does not have to point them out. Iris now shows how she doesn’t want to face public humiliation by the bully seeing her face and making rude comments towards her. She is trying to ignore the hate so she will feel confident again. Many bloggers are artists-turned-critics. Sometimes this adjustment is because a writer has failed in his/her own creative endeavor. In this case, it seems an adult male chose to make a young female the victim of his unhappiness. Taylor, although hurt, recognizes the sad state of this individual. Her best way of to cope with his onslaught is to recognize his pathetic-ness. She lets him know! “You will always be unhappy with yourself,” she says “I will overcome your barbs… and better myself within my craft.” She refuses to let the naysayers win. She will find success and rise above, higher than the skyline of a city. But now she is a nuisance! Her boyfriend is a poet, but Iris cannily rejects the lover’s recourse as truck gets stuck. Though they were inseparable all summer, their time together was anything but endless. She remembered how they all night long next to the lake, even though she was sad she had to go, she didn’t want him to see her cry. She wrote him a letter three summers before then. Summer love is bitter-sweet. Even though they couldn’t be together, it was nice to see that Iris had found someone for a short time. Iris wanted her lost lover understand the concept of happiness! However; their relationship was rubbish as he was in love with himself a little too much! If her ex is willing to lie about Iris being obsessive and crazy, she’s going to take the high road and not respond. But she’s a badass so she’s gonna date all his friends and her father will try to kill him if anything happens. Iris is done with him and that he should never come back again! He was unfair to her by never letting her drive the truck, he was cheating on her. But there was a crush sat next to her in one of her classes, so she saw him everyday. This is most likely why she had gotten a crush so easily. She hides her pain, and pretends to be happy for her friend. She longs for a relationship with this boy, more than anything. She’s jealous of the girl that the guy loves and longs to be that girl. She’s believes that the boy is wrong about who he loves, and it should be her in return. She even states that he is on her mind everyday and every night. Iris wonders whether if he knows that she has been crushing on him secretly. His presence even takes away her breath, leading her to further believe she’s in love. She wants to be as perfect as the girl that the boy she likes, but she is doubtful that she will ever be at that status. She wants the other girl to love her crush with all her heart for if she is not going to give it to the boy she has a crush on, she’d rather have at least someone do it.  She has been thinking about him from the first line to the last. She even keeps a picture to look at at night to comfort her. Iris cries at night because she loves the boy much more than he knows. She does everything to get him to like her, even wish on stars that she knows is not real. However, this also shows that she still has hope. She would even sing his name all the time, for she has been blinded with love. She doesn’t even know why she still likes him! Everything she cared so much about in a relationship which feels so solid is actually very temporary and fleeting; she knows because she found out that the boy she was dating was in a relationship with another person. She feels so wrong and disgusted by looking at him, after what he did to her. Even though he says that he would redo it, Iris knows if he truly loved her, he would decline the other girl’s offer. It was obvious that she was crying and she was hurt, so he tried to sweet talk her into getting back together--She knows after he cheated, they’ll never have what they had before. He claims it was just a mistake and he wants her back. He’s trying to make excuses for what he did even though the only reason he’s sorry is because he got caught. She can’t resist asking him questions and shows that she still cares about him and wants to understand him--She wants to know was it worth risking her relationship for some harlot! He should’ve said no to the girl who wanted to have him with her and should’ve gone home, but, instead, he didn’t. She holds him accountable for his actions: He should’ve thought about his relationship and he should’ve rethought it. "The word on the street will always find its way back to who the ever its about." She said. She shouldn’t be blaming herself for his actions. He shouldn’t be asking for her back, because even though she wants him back, she’s strong enough to refuse. She knows that it will take a long time for her to heal, because he meant so much to her. Another love came into her life as their love was a fairy-tale. However, it did not end happily ever after. It all started when she and him got into a relationship. After their meeting on a Tuesday, this guy and Swift form a relationship. But now, they have broken up; at the least, they don’t talk anymore. What happened to their relationship? Iris doesn’t know…maybe the guy does. At one time, their relationship was perfect. Now, he’s leaving her without a second thought. Iris wonders of she was disreputable or inappropriate, she knew that honesty can hurt to people who are afraid of the truth. She can see the way he’s acting is immature. She’d trying to be responsible and get things to work out. But he is being childish and doesn’t want a grown up relationship like she does. When Iris looks this guy in the eyes she hardly knows him anymore. Everything they once had is now gone and there is nothing left. Their silence towards each other kills her internally. Their so-called fairytale love gradually going downhill. She thought that she knew what what type of person he was but now because of his actions, she feels that she doesn’t even know who is anymore! Did he forget it? Clearly, she remembers the night they first met, but he probably doesn’t even remember the instant breakup call he sent. Sitting in her bedroom as raindrops were on her window, she is heartbroken and reflecting on their downward spiraling relationship and wondering what went wrong. Nothing seems to be going right anymore for them. When he isn’t with her she gets sad because she misses him. When he is with her she still feels sad because he treats her badly. He had promised to love her forever and always, but obviously things are not going to turn out that way. He used to share things with her that he didn’t with anyone else. Now his face haunts her as she remembers late night conversations they had. He made her feel so special and then just left like it was nothing, leaving her with a racing mind contemplating his reasons for leaving. Iris remembers the little things and they haunt her. When they hugged she could feel that he loved her. The fact that his heart was racing when he hugged her indicates that at the time, he really did love her too and this makes it even harder for her to understand how that could so suddenly end for him and yet be so strong with her. Iris remembers the way he walked the way he moved so effortlessly. She is more introverted and reserved, while her lover is lowkey obnoxious and always in the spotlight. She was willing to dance with him and be in the spotlight because she loved him that much. She loved his style of being proper and polite of meeting her father and giving a proper handshake. It was so old school and proper she was amazed and in love with the little things. She will see him with other girls, and feel like he forgets her. He has moved on and she inevitably as not. She is going to talk to the friends they met together just to ask about him. She is trying anything she can to stay in touch with him and can’t let him go out of her life completely. Even though they’ve broken up, she still wishes the best for him and hopes he is happy because she loves him and cares for him. If the sun shines then it will be a happy mood, and that mood might remind her previous partner of the happiness they once had together. She wishes he would have stayed in a relationship with her, so she hopes he may feel the same way. She could never have planned for the sudden break up and the hurt to follow and this took no precautions to guard her heart which is why she was extremely vulnerable and hurt so much. Love is the most unpredictable thing. She had though they would be together forever and she was so certain that she never even thought anything else was possible. However, this guy she had during the hot summer, they were happy together. Until some other girl stole him away from Iris! It wasn’t long until she took her man away from her. It was so quick, that Iris assumed she sabotaged her. She didn’t expect it because things were so great with him and thought he actually loved her for herself and he wouldn’t bail out. She is heartbroken. So heartbroken that she is trying to find a way to get revenge over this girl. This trampy girl likes to have fun and believes that this is an entitlement of her life. She’s more focused on the nightlife! This harlot thinks Iris is someone who won’t be in the spotlight for much longer, but she’s obviously underestimated her for she’s here to stay. Iris believes that this girl  uses what she wears and the people she knows to appear more sophisticated, but she knows it’s really whats on the inside that counts. She thinks what she’s doing is wrong, so she thinks its time to teach her a lesson that can’t be taught in prep school. Fancy things such as vintage dresses doesnt make the girl better than Iris! She thinks the girl will just look away from her but once the girl sees Iris with her boy she might not be the one to look away. She is trying to seem so innocent, but really that’s just a show she puts on for everyone to see. Rumor has it she’s really easy, the number of times she’s done it with a guy is larger than any other normal girl’s. Iris is trying to refer to the girl who stole her man as a little girl. She is also calling her ex man a toy, so this proves how much she actually loved him. She isn’t really interested in being heartbroken at the moment; what she’s really focusing on is how to cast revenge upon this girl who stole him away. Once again, another bad relationship happened: Iris has broken up with her boyfriend and she regrets it… A lot! She wants to know what is going on in his life but it would be too awkward for her to go back. When this guy tried to get back with Iris, she denied him. She’s regretting it now, where he gave her love and she didn’t accept it. She regrets leaving him and she can’t get over him as she feels bad. She really wants him back. She regrets not calling him on his birthday, and she’s telling him she’s sorry for every bad thing that happened to him. She’s reminiscing now about the beautiful times they had together. When things became more difficult and she ignored her feelings for him and left. He gave her all his love and all she gave him was goodbye. She left him, how she loved the way he held her that night and she misses it. Even she knew that her wishes were impossible, un-achievable, unrealistic and will never came to success. If he asked her out again, she promises that she would truly love him. She would be willing to take him back but if he doesn’t want her she understands. is sucking it up and telling her mna that she’s sorry for ever breaking up with him. In her mind she remembers and relives when she left him, and wishes to undo it. She once thought that it would be better for her to have no boyfriend. However, when it really came to the reality, she realized she was just wasting time thinking of him. She really wanted him back. Onto the next romance turned bad again, this was when Iris first caught his attention and when she first fell for him! She was one of those girls who have a tendency of falling for a guy with a bad boy image who don’t seem to care since human nature is to want what we can’t have. But he didn’t help her--He may be physically next to her, but his mind’s elsewhere and he’s showing no interest anymore. When they broke up, Iris blames herself for the heartbreak! This guy has separated himself from her fully, severed all communication, and just generally doesn’t care. He never apologized for anything that he may have done to hurt Iris, and he will never see her cry because he doesn’t care enough to see if she’s doing okay. He pretends to be oblivious to the fact that he caused Iris suffering. She heard through rumors and gossip that the boy was over the relationship. He moved on from their relationship very quickly and it is evident that all she will be be to him is a name on that list. Iris realizes what a fool she’s been, he already had his plan set and he never felt anything for her. She is worried that this boy could be doing this to many other girls which is even more troubling. He may be feigning his love for these girls though he’s never felt any sort of intimacy towards them at all! Through and through; Iris is sick and tired of the endless patterns of on and off type relationships. This boy keeps asking for space and then wanting to get closer again, and the attempts to work things out keep failing. The vicious cycle of hate, separation, and love takes its toll on Iris. Each time that the two try to end it, the guy always comes back to rekindle the dead relationship. They talked about it again last night but she is not going to miss him picking fights for no reason or the way she falls for it and fights back. After they fight he takes some alone time to cool off and listens to some indie band that is so cool which pisses Iris off because she wants him listening to her own CDs. He thinks that they can just get back together, so he is just trying to sweet talk her into forgiving him. She is saying that she is serious and that this is the end of their relationship. She used to have the naive expectation that everything would end up fine and that no matter what they could still get back together. Now she’s less naive and realizes some relationships just don’t work out like a fairy-tale. Her boyfriend called off an arrangement again that they had planned, this time she can’t take it anymore, which is why they break up and though, the two can still talk but she’ll never get serious with him ever again.

Juno is an oversexed pop star while she sticks out her tongue and moves it around for all to see. Spanks her own rump, pulls her own knickers up for others to see, and seizing a part of her lap. But the most part she does is rhythmic gyrating with her rump and her hips. Juno's crazyness is more about that she is a rocks agency! Guys are looking at her everywhere she goes and they’re looking her all over. Her past image was always considered as a good girl. People built her to be perfect. She finally realized that this image is not her and convinced everybody who listened to it that she is not perfect. She hooked up with a lot of boyfriends, but none of them last long. They all tried to domesticate her and try to shape her to be their ideal girlfriend. Except she isn’t the kind to be predictable. In order to be her boyfriend, you got to let her be free. She’ll tell anyone if there’s any question, she's not going to throw away her friends like tissues or push them away—even if she does burn through the boyfriend pool. She's pointing out that she is complicated, but if anyone can figure it all out and put them together properly, she’s down to get freaky! wants to experiment and see more of the world, experience new things, meet new people and just learn and grow more throughout her life. With her age and fame, she’s got tons more to do and she knows that there’s bigger and better things to do. No one can try to tell her that she’s gotta be a different type of person than she is. She’s herself and that’s that. She isn’t gonna change for anyone, and she demands that people to see where she’s coming from and just let her be herself, ‘cause she can’t be tamed! She can't be forced to return to the innocent years. She is breaking out and rebelling against her previous persona! At their party, Juno and her friends will do whatever they want. Everything that’s legal, party cups that usually contain booze. Of course anyone can throw their hands in the air like they just didn’t care! Juno taps into some call and response to keep the party lively. Bars, restaurants and parents establish house rules for anyone who rolls through. In the world of board games and role-playing games, house rules are any rules a group of players choose to adopt that differ from the official rules. It allows every game to take on it’s own special flavor. Juno enjoys gyrating her hips in her free time all the times. They are just some laid back people who like to party! The lifestyle is awesome, she has publicly smoked before. This guy says he’s in love with Juno, but she isn’t falling for it. She can’t keep a man, men are easy to come by, and easily replaceable. He’s playing a game of where his indecision and lack of commitment makes him not worth pursuing. She’s not dependent on her man, and certainly does not need him guiding her to her seat. She be struttin' her stuff! Juno is known for causing a stir in the social media. She likes to make a big splash and keep everyone interested. She wants out and she is putting the pedal to the metal, her behavior is so high that it’s actually low-key frightening. No matter how turnt up she gets, at the core of it Juno is as country as country gets. Juno knows that she has generated a lot of hate. However, she doesn’t care about this, and she knows that she is free to do whatever she wants to do. She's having a house-party where she destroys the building and leaves just before the police arrives! All Juno and her friends care to do or think about is getting turnt. Some guys are ready to blow their cash and load just to watch this girl dance provactively, this girl is so hot that everybody in the club has an eye on her! Juno has a habit of sticking her tongue out while being photographed. For the time being; her boyfriend Altair Egon sounds a bit jaded and disinterested with these luxuries. He boldly claiming that his life and his work is divinely inspired and being molded. He has always had a love-hate relationship with the media and the critics. They love him when he puts out new music, but criticize him for his action. didn’t brown nose to get to where he’s at. The people who surround Altair to make money off of him however, have no problem kissing his ass, which ties into the first line: They might make money like Altair Egon, but they are not like him. He’s not going to stop until another god decides to strike him down. He is demanding his bad week to come, he wants to embrace the difficulties and dilemmas without the aforementioned happy ending and new beginning. Juno and her sisters are nothing more than high class wannabes, who live in expensive parts of town. Drinking expensive bottles of champagne, have a bunch of hangovers from all the alcohol and narcotics. They're vain fools at night, they shouldn't complain about paying for it in the morning. Nobody knows about why these chicks chose to lead a life that portrayed them as such the queens of the world....Mostly Juno! She was so drunk that she was out of it. All she cares about is partying so much that everyone thinks she's great! Juno wanted to be like the people on the front page of magazines: fun and interesting. She has no problem letting out an opinion, but it needs to be done in moderation. Juno likes to wear fancy dresses to gain attention, she wasn’t so much that she went to because everyone was going to be there. She then talked on and on about how well she's doing in life, and everyone at the party was enthralled! She don’t remember what she'd been saying because of all the business and self importance. She's an attention snob and people hate her for it. Ceres! All the blogs and reports are saying Ceres and Darcel Skinner met at the bar, but really Ceres’s saying she has no idea who Darcel even is. Darcel said she flew out several times to his house, when she’s saying she didn’t. Darcel is busy working with a producer and mentor but Ceres is working with a high class producer of her recording studio. She’s not gonna feed the rumors and gossip. She’s over the top and he’s under the deep of it. Slim played some voice mails supposedly from Ceres, and then launched into one of his songs after kneeling by a toilet and pretending to be sick. Obviously, he’s angry. Frankly, Darcel is a womanizer, but Ceres won’t be fooled because she wouldn’t pick him even in the most desperate moments. is small, and Slim being rejected by her has him frustrated. She was being a jerk while also upset at the fact that she could be lying and she does know Slim Shadow but she didn't want to cause a bad reputation on herself! Because she just randomly landed in the spotlight, she didn’t have time to ease into it. She can’t do just about anything without the paparazzi taking pictures or asking her questions. Basically an overnight celebrity, the subject of new-found fame and how to deal with it. Ceres rocked a shirt to the award show. Her fame reached new levels because she is so talented. And now everyone wants to hate her, obviously because they all want to be just like her — all rich, famous, but seeing other people fly first class absolutely enrages others. She learned that when you’re famous, you have to be careful what you say because the press and even the fans will hold those words against you. She went from not being ready for the fame to being ready in the span of one bar. The boy she met when she went out with her brother. They talked about dating or going out on a date, she ask if they can meet up another time because it’s about to rain and she has to get home. She hasn’t graduated college and hasn’t read everything, but she can still quote Shakesphere so well she doesn’t have to be awake and functioning to recite it. She's downing some pink wine. Despite having been out all night long, it hardly even affects Ceres so she’s playing domestic goddess and prepping a carb loaded breakfast for her guy to soak up all of last night. She spent the entire night doing such a mundane activity, but somewhere down the road, she decided to buy everyone drinks and got drunk. She probably gave all her girl friends wardrobes from this prestigious brand. She wore it before, after all. That’s what happens when one combines alcohol-impaired judgment with a closet of designer clothes but she is doing things that she shouldn’t. However, she honestly does not care, and keeps partying for the thrill of it. Everything in this line, the big hoops, maroon lips, clique, suggest vintage and hipster. They’re now getting manicured, while talking horoscopes. Take pride in her walk of shame and grab breakfast in the way! No matter how hard you try to conceal your hangover, everyone will notice because nobody wears a cocktail dress to a greasy diner unless it’s from the night before. Ceres loves the way she lives in the fast lane, and always enjoys a good party. She knows how to do it right, and she is proud to show off her partying skills to the public. Karina is so annoyed with Juno and her stupid sisters, Iris and Ceres. Annoyed at how the good status kind of celebrities have to be treated like trash, those that went through hell are also being treated the same way while the bad and annoying, fallen from grace jerks are being treated like kings and queens! It was so crazy, so unbearable! She soon was going to make those bastards feel like trash and make the good ones look like good kings and queens. But she learns she's going to be with Juno for a tonight interview on the superficial, narcissistic, band of sadists and tormentors of a celebrity news channel which she dreads but she is the politican's daughter so she has no choice but to attend. 

As she was there, she was so bored listening to Juno and interviewer kissing up to each other as she was disgusted. While on the subject of what she has next; the interviewer then asked Juno about her projects and Juno says that she has a lot. Karina taunts her reputation. "Making enough hardcores lately? What's your next one, Banana meets Fillet?"  remarked Karina in a blunt manner. Juno glared at her, "Shut up, Karina." She hissed. "Well, look at those apples! Any man would wanna a good squeeze on those." Karina replied, gesturing to her buxom chest. "Shut the hell up, Karina!" Juno claimed. Just when it seemed like it was over; Karina smirked at her and said, "She sucks on nuts and gets paid big money." Juno glared at her. that's when Karina discover something so scandalous about Juno on her phone that's too shocking for words. "You crazy witch!" Juno interjected. Karina laughed, "I'm kinda sick in the head, did you know that? Or are you too busy flipping your skirt for guys to see your panties." She said, "Help me out here, you are a tease right so how does it explain these catty pictures of you with wearing a blonde wig with a bikini. And look here's you with...Oooh, I'm not going to say because of 'children' in the room. Beauty and brains are mutually exclusive for you, 'cause your a brainless beauty. Showing off your panties, flashng your 'high beams', and going naked. 'Bend and snap' while bending over and showing off. How can you be a brainless beauty while trying to be a whistleblower. There's also a fine line between a holy maiden and a temptress. Tell me how you managed to fill in that slot, give it to me you hooker." Juno looked at her with a glare, "I am not a hooker." She said. Karina nodded, "I'll bet you are not but hookers are the paradigm of purity right?" You're beautiful? You being pretty, popular, usually rich girl fawned after by boys but presented as being vain and petty at the same time. You sleep with four boys in exchange for a necklace. But then others calls you out for your bargain. And everyone knows, everyone knows you do sleep with guys...What they don't know is that you're a nymphomaniac. Am I right? You are a nymphomaniac, that's why you're strutting your stuff." She droned on while sneering and chuckling. "Come on, admit it! You are a tramp and you have a lot of guys to sleep with! You are a so called socialite with a dumb blonde complex and a loose girl for having five thousand boyfriends where they submit to their advances. You wanna have, like, ten thousand of their children! And then you're going to neglect them while banging more of those guys of yours!!!! If people you don't even know look at me and want to shag you, you really have a shot at being a model. A model for a pleasure seeker's fantasy magazine. For all we know you could be a topless model on page three. A glamour pin up girl, a trampy bombsell, or the most popular girl in school looking down her nose at the frumpy girl in glasses. You're also usually the princess of a wealthy and influential family, the star of the school or head sister of the influential college sorority house, who is a network of local celebrity, influence and wealth to exploit. You adept at putting on a friendly facade, the better to lull the unwary into letting defenses down. You're also quite the seductress, and consequently, all the boys fight amongst themselves — sometimes literally — to be your oppressed boyfriend. All this leaves you with the belief that you can do whatever you like without consequences. But in reality you're an ugly,  boring, and totally ordinary vamp and you know it." She ranted. As she said that; Juno was so shocked that she couldn't move nor speak. Finally; she said to her: "Screw. You." "Not unless she's a hot to trot." Karina commented. She laughed in hysterics,"I can't believe a freakin' loser like her would be named after a courtesan, she's a bi-otch! I bet she bites people for money." Karina remarked. She seized her shoulders screaming: "NOW YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT, YOU BITCH!" Juno clawed at Karina and pulled her hair as she shouted, "HOW ABOUT I MAKE YOU PUKE OUT WHAT YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING?! YOUR FACE IS RUINING, HUH YOU SHIT-HEAD, AND YOU AND ME? WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS!!!! YOU MOTHER-HUMPIN' PRINCESS WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TRUE SUFFERING IS, AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE ARE PLAIN, UGLY AND SHE KNOWS IT!!!!" The two girls got pulled off by the interviewer as Juno screamed back: "I'll sue you, you strumpet! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO STYLE MY HAIR?!" Karina could not believe her ears what that girl said, "YOU ARE SELFISH, NO WONDER I HATE YOUR GUTS!!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU LOW LIFE SOCIALITE!!!!!" She didn't care if her father hears about this or see it on the news, she was sick of this stupid crap she had to put up with in the world. No one cares about these kinds of people, they're nothing but savages. Savages, barely even humans. Hidden behind shirts, family ties, and marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment