Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Brave New Girl's World--Chapter 5

Hello everyone! This is the fifth chapter of Brave New Girl's World, where Miranda and the others finally arrived in Murias as they meet Prospero and learn the truth of Alcina. Also, there is a surprise at the end of Alcina's reign. Thanks for viewing, sorry I haven't been on much. I just moved into a new house and there's not much Internet so whatever, anyway please enjoy. Thank you! --KatDon 

Chapter 5: Divide and Conquer 

"All right, let me get this straight--So the singer, Sirena Rivers, kissed you?" Briar asked. She was talking to Elphin and Roland about what happened at the concert. "Yes, she--I didn't expect that. I'm telling you, she's something suspicious about what she did." protested Elphin. "Awh, you're just shocked because you got your first kiss." Roland said. "So, did you." Elphin pointed out. "What? No, I didn't." Roland replied. "Well, what was that lipstick stain I found on the side of your mouth?" Elphin remarked. Roland was stunt, "What? You mean when she knocked me out--?! DAMMIT TO HELL!!!!" He exclaimed. Briar turned away, stifling a giggle from the boys' bantering. She couldn't allow them to know she's Sirena Rivers! Not now, maybe never. However, her cellphone went off and she has another assignment. A school is cursed by a substitute and the children have turned into monsters! So, off she went! After completing the job, she is thanked by the children and then she got a phone call from Isabella who tells her about a woman who claims to be Briar's mother. Briar is shocked and meets the woman name Edna Snowden. Edna welcomes her however she tells her stories about her childhood. But then, Briar meets a man who is possibly her father by the name of Vasil. When she meets him, he smothers her with affection that is sugary sweet. But then, Vasil is a 'drama queen' who is a narcotic addicting bum and a hot head when he loses his cool and he slapped Briar, who is shocked that she remembered a forgotten memory that Vasil was shouting at Edna and Briar was shocked that she ran away from Vasil and broke down when she found her friends as she told Roland and the gang what happened. Meanwhile; Miranda, Ferrand, Gonzolo, Caliban, and Arye finally arrived in the west, Murias! "I can't believe it, we made it!" Miranda breathed. "So this is the west of Murias. The capital called Uto." replied Caliban. "It's so huge!" Ferrand said. "And it's all green." Arye added. Gonzolo barked in agreement. Miranda was so thrilled, "I've always wanted to come here." She said. It was going to be one, short day in Uto of Murias. There was so much to do and to think Miranda & her friends could see the exquisite as they will stop by and see before the day is over. In Uto; there was buildings tall as trees, wondrous things that Miranda and the gang has ever seen! Places are looked at such as salons, libraries, museums, and skyscrapers were a hundred or more times taller, stronger. Miranda believed she found the place she belongs, perhaps she wants to be here for good when she comes back someday too. She'll make her own decision however today she and her friends are going to enjoy this special day. People were talking about how powerful and wonderful the wizard Prospero was. But they also talked about the evil sorceress Alcina. They fear for Alcina as they pray to save them from the claws of Alcina and manananggals. Just then, Melisande appeared as she said: "Fellow citizens of Murias; as terrifying as this may be, let us put this aside and celebrate. For this one day, of course! What a celebration we'll hae today, let us have a celebration and finally away from the wicked because we couldn't be happier. Right here, look at what we got. A fairy tale plot and a happy ending is coming soon." She seemed strangely bubbly! Miranda, Ferrand, Caliban, and Arye were confused by this. Gonzolo whimpered in Ferrand's arms however Ferrand pet his puppy as a way to comfort them. There was talks of Alcina: Some say she comes by and lets the citizens she's arrived by letting out a screech as she comes out from hiding. Others say she has extra eyes that are always kept awake, her skin could shed so easily like a snake, and her skin is so unclean. Finally away from the gossping townspeople; The gang found Propsero's palace and Miranda knocks on it. Then, the cranky gatekeeper peered over from his watchtower and called out, "What do you want?!" Miranda and the others were taken aback by the gatekeeper however Miranda spoke up, "We, um, we came to see the Great Wizard Prospero--Have you seen him?" The gatekeeper snorted, "Have I seen him? Hel, I've been here all day so NO!!!!! I haven't seen the great and powerful Prospero of Murias!!!! GO AWAY!!!" Miranda was hurt, Ferrand hated seeing his friend so upset and he turned to the gatekeeper with a glare: "Listen pal, you didn't have to shout at her! Apologize to her!" He exclaimed. The gatekeeper shouted back, "Boy, don't you yell at me! Y'all want to get in, you gotta have an appointment!" Caliban called over to him, "She has the shoes of Talaria!" The gatekeeper glanced at him twice, "What'cha say?" He said loudly. "My good man, this young lady has the shoes of Talaria. They were given to her by the Good Sorceress of Murias name Melisande." Arye exclaimed. The gatekeeper climbed down from the ladder of his tower and took a look at the shoes on Miranda's feet. All of a sudden; the gatekeeper's crankiness evaporated and changed to a new mood. He smiled nervously, "Well! Ain't that a horse of a different color!" He rushed back to the tower and opened the gate as he said, "Come in! Come, come, come!" Miranda and the gang were happy to hear this so they went in. They entered the palace where they meet a man in robes and older with a white beard. "Who are you to meet the Great and Powerful Prospero?" He said. Miranda, Ferrand, Caliban, and Arye introduced themselves. Then, Miranda spoke of her situation so Prospero provided them with information to defeat Alcina. Prospero told them that they must use the holy water, it is the one way to get rid of her for good. Miranda asked, "Where do we get holy water from?" Prospero smiled, "Why don't you ask Melisande? She knows more about Alcina than I do." He said. Miranda and the gang were surprised to hear this so they were on their way. They looked around, looking for when Miranda called out: "Melisande! Where are you?" Immediately, Melisande appears. "I am here, is there something you need?" Miranda and her friends glanced at one another, they weren't sure how to approach this subject however Ferrand was the first to talk, "Melisande...Is it true that you know more about Alcina than anyone else?" Melisande was quiet for a moment before responding, "Well, it depends on what you mean by that. True, I did know her. I mean, our paths did cross. At the university...." She paused for a moment and spoke up once more but said something omnious. "Before I tell you, I want to say this...Are people just born evil or do they have evil thrust upon them? After all, like so many people, she had a mother and father. And like every family, they have their secrets...Of course, from the moment she was born, she was different from anything else." She explained. "So, you know her." Ferrand said. That wasn't a question. Melisande nodded sad, "Yes. She and I used to be friends." She admitted. She told the story of how she and Alcina were forced together as roommates, where they flat-out hate each other until one day, at a party; it changed when Melisande saw Alcina was alone and came to talk to her, thus they became friends. However, three tragic things happened to poor Alcina: First was her sister, who was killed in a hurricane. The same hurricane that Miranda got herself into! Second, Alcina's favorite teacher was found dead as his throat was torn opened. Third and last was Alcina's crush turned lover name Roger was tortured to death. Alcina tried to save him but failed, that was when the darkness enveloped her and she became Queen of the Manananggals. Melisande told the gang that the only way to defeat Alcina is by purifying her with holy water, she gives Miranda a vial of holy water. 

Miranda and her friends were sent on her way until the manananggals came as they kidnapped Ferrand, Caliban, and Arye as they flew off while Miranda and Gonzolo followed them as they try to sneak in. But they are also kidnapped while brought before the evil sorceress Alcina. Alcina was dressed in a long black dress that hid her feet, her hair was frizzy and messy while she was a sight not to look at. Alcina demands the Talaria shoes but Miranda begs her to release her friends but Alcina tortures her mentally that her friends are in the dungeon where they are in deadly fights against brain craving zombies, heart eating beasts, and fear mongeling monsters! Miranda fell to her knees, horrified by the thought as Alcina laughs at her despair. "Oh mother, I'm frightened..." Miranda whispered, "I'm frightened mama." Her hand reached to her shorts where she felt the vial and remembered the holy water. Gonzolo bit Alcina, distracting her as Miranda sprayed the witch with the holy water! Alcina screeched in pain, "You cursed wretch, look what you done!" She shouted. She looked disoriented as she cried out and yelled in agony. Miranda was horrified however she and Gonzolo went to free Ferrand and the other two from their prison. The three of them were unharmed, perhaps scratches here and there but they were OK! However, they were confronted by Alcina. But it didn't look like her: Instead, it was a young woman with long black hair and fair skin but she wore a green dress as she held the black one. She saw Miranda and pointed at her, "It's you! You sprayed me with the holy water!" She said. Miranda cowers in fear, "No, wait! I didn't mean it!" She try to explain however Alcina embraced her and said in a tearful voice, "Thank you. You saved me." Miranda and the others were confused as Alcina was in pain for what she done and couldn't bring herself to go out there because of the terrible things so she instructed Miranda and the gang to take her black dress and tell the people that they've killed Alcina. She also gives Miranda a letter that is for Melisande that says, 'To Milly, from Ally.' Ally was Alcina's nickname from Melisande. Miranda couldn't help but ask, "Where are you going to go?" Alcina smiled, "Don't worry about me. The next time we meet, I'll be in a place better than what I've created." Miranda, Ferrand, Caliban, Arye, and Gonzolo escaped afrer Alcina set the castle on fire. They looked around as they didn't see Alcina anywhere but they knew she escaped. After returning to Murias; Miranda and her friends were honored as friends but the four of them were pained to hear the townspeople cheer, "HURRAY! ALCINA IS DEAD AND GONE, THERE'S JOY OUT THE LAND!!!! FOR NO ONE CRIES, MOURNS OR LAYS A FLOWER ON THEIR GRAVE FOR THEM TO RETURN!!!!" In the meantime, Melisande read a letter from Alcina which was given to her by Miranda. The letter said: "Dear Milly, Remember those days at the university and how you became my first friend because I was by myself at the party. Well, you've changed so much since we've crossed paths. I feel like that was one of the best days of my life. I can’t make a big impact because of my reputation but you're popular and people will listen to you. I heard this once, some people come into our lives to make an impact, whether it’s good or bad. I don't know if it's true or not but I know who I am since I knew you. I like to express how you have impacted on my life. Because we knew each other, we had been inspired and influenced in a good way. We are going their separate ways so I want to add that you have taught me so much and it will stay with me forever. I will still remember and always hold onto you dearly in special places of my heart. Just to clear the air, I asked for forgiveness for the terrible things I've done you blame me for but I believe there's blame to share from both of us. And none of that seems to matter anymore, who can say that I've been changed for good because of you. I'll always remember you in my memory, like a handprint on my heart. You've rewritten my story by being my friend. Thank you, From your friend, Alcina 'Ally'." Melisande felt tears in her eyes as she will never forgive her friend, she turned to the citizens to announce that the end of Alcina's reign has ended. Back at Prospero's palace; Ferrand was given the stone of the Straw Monkey Wisdom, Caliban was given the stone of the Marshall Steel Heart, and Arye was given the stone of Desert Lion Brave. As promised, Miranda reunited with her family as Melisande spoke to Miranda's parents Aimee and Hal about the schools in Murias. Miranda made plans to see her friends as she felt like she was home! The wave is pushing them along. Miranda and her friends will always be there for one another, because they should never feel alone because they have each other's back. Later on while walking back to the apartment where her friends are at; Miranda turned around to see who it was, but she saw that no one was there. Miranda kept walking, a little faster however the person who was stalking her was closing in on her. Miranda quickly turned around to face her stalker. She was surprised to see that it was--He seemed to look like Seth. Miranda asked, "What do you want?" She seemed a bit frightened but also suspicious. "I just want to talk to you." replied Seth. "I would like to give you my compliments for your virtue attempts." This made Miranda suspicious but listened to him, "That's what I like about you." He answered. "Selfless. Caring. And your powers continued to amazed me." Seth then reached into the back and said, "I got something that will make your eyes sparkle." He pulled out a slim box and hands it to her. Briar took it curiously, she opened the box to see a necklace of white pearls with a sea blue charm to the necklace. "Oh, it's so pretty. You got this for me?" Miranda asked, touched by his kindness. "Yes. For your heroic efforts that is." replied Seth but a smirk appeared on his face. "I feel you need to be more honored in a special way, like...Maybe joining me in a more--burning sensation." He said. Miranda's face fell, she closed the box and glared at him. "Oh no, I don't think so. I'll take your gift but I'll have to refuse your offer." She said. Seth was disappointed by this news. "Hmph. That's a shame, really." He said. "I am not fighting crime by burning criminals to a crisp. I won't. Never!" Miranda declared. Then, she storms away. Seth watches her go before a smirk appeared on his face. "Oh, I'll make you change your mind. You'll be writhing in pain until I hear you sing your acceptance to my offer." He said to himself, he chuckled in a sinister matter. 

That night after everyone went to bed; Miranda begins to have a strange dream where an angler fish, a white kind, chased after tiny fish and bite into some sort of coral that looked like a brain. And then, Miranda wakes up with a start, "What? Why am I awake?" She wondered. Then, her eyes glowed a whitish blue colored pupil as her activated as it destroyed the place. "What is going on?" She thought. Watching her movements are being controlled; Seth snickers quietly of this. Her powers were losing control and was going out of line. Perfect! Miranda tried to restrained herself of her movement to her arms and legs but she couldn't. It was hopless! Miranda didn't understand what was going on and it was scaring her. Ferrand and the others woke up to hear bumps in the night and hurried over to see what was going on, he was shocked to see Miranda's limbs moving on their own and she's not doing this. "What the hell?" He exclaimed. "It--It's not me, I feel like I'm being mind controlled." Miranda protested. Then, she could hear a voice in her mind sniggering. "Guess you know what I can maneuver." said the voice in her mind. "You refused my offer. Nobody refuses me and gets away with it! So now you have to pay. You see, that lovely necklace I gave you had a virus which the virus injected into your neck and traveled up to you brain. Making more of a movement in your limbs, by my control. It's both painful in both body and mind." He explained. Fear flooded her face, "You wouldn't." gasped Miranda. "I would. Back talk towards me and you won't get to breathe ever again!" warned Seth viciously. "Get out of my head, Seth! Leave. Me. Alone!" begged Miranda. "You can't stop me, Miranda. I can control every muscle, every nerve, every vessel in your body." Seth declared, laughing insanely. Seth laughed with insanity. Then, Miranda writhed on the floor. Her body parts--Hands, fingers, toes, feet, and legs--were twisted around on their own. "Stop....Please, stop! I can't take much more of this...." She begged. "Accept my offer and I'll let you breathe!" Seth replied. "NEVER!" screeched Miranda. "Fine. I'll make you suffer more and more...AND MORE!" cried Seth. Miranda begin to cry, it was too much for her to bare all this pain. "Ferrand...Caliban...Arye...Help me, please!" She thought through her tears. As she wept of her tears; A shimmering light appears before her. Miranda looked up, she saw that it was Briar, she wore white. "Briar, is that you?" Miranda asked. "Hush, I have come to save you from your pain." replied Briar. Deep down, she knew it was Seth and she was going to make him pain. The memory still haunts her. She remembered when she was walking back to her apartment; Briar turned around to see who it was, but she saw that no one was there. Briar kept walking, a little faster however the person who was stalking her was closing in on her. Briar quickly turned around to face her stalker. She was surprised to see that it was--Seth. "Oh, it's only you." Briar said coldly. "What do you want?" "I just want to talk to you." replied Seth. "I would like to thank you for saving Alec." This made Briar suspicious. "I wasn't doing it for you, I was saving innocent lives who were at stake." She snapped. Seth nodded, "That's what I like about you." He answered. "Selfless. Caring. And your powers continued to amazed me." Seth then reached into the back and said, "I got something that will make your eyes sparkle." He pulled out a slim box and hands it to her. Briar took it curiously, she opened the box to see a necklace of white pearls with a sea blue charm to the necklace. "Oh, it's so pretty. You got this for me?" Briar asked, touched by his kindness. "Yes. For your heroic efforts that is." replied Seth but a smirk appeared on his face. "I feel you need to be more honored in a special way, like...Maybe joining me in a more--burning sensation." He said. Briar's face fell, she closed the box and glared at him. "I can't believe this! First, you give me this gift. And now you tell me this? Oh no, I don't think so. I'll take your gift but I'll have to refuse your offer." She said. Seth was disappointed by this news. "Hmph. That's a shame, really." He said. "I am not fighting crime by burning criminals to a crisp. I won't. Never!" Briar declared. Then, she storms away. Seth watches her go before a smirk appeared on his face. "Oh, I'll make you change your mind. You'll be writhing in pain until I hear you sing your acceptance to my offer." He said to himself, he chuckled in a sinister matter. That night after everyone went to bed; Briar begins to have a strange dream where an angler fish, a white kind, chased after tiny fish and bite into some sort of coral that looked like a brain. And then, Briar wakes up with a start, "What? Why am I awake?" She wondered. Then, her eyes glowed a whitish blue colored pupil as her activated as it destroyed the place. "What is going on?" She thought. Watching her movements are being controlled; Seth snickers quietly of this. Her powers were losing control and was going out of line. Perfect! Briar tried to restrained herself of her movement to her arms and legs but she couldn't. It was hopless! Briar didn't understand what was going on and it was scaring her. Seth sneered, "Got you now." He thought. Isadore glanced at his older brother, he didn't like this one bit. Not at all. It wasn't good to him. Meanwhile, Briar's neighbor woke up to hear bumps in the night and hurried over to see what was going on, he was shocked to see Briar's limbs moving on their own and she's not doing this. "What the hell?" He exclaimed. "It--It's not me, I feel like I'm being mind controlled." Briar protested. Then, she could hear a voice in her mind sniggering. "Guess you know what I can maneuver." said the voice in her mind. Briar was shocked, anger fired up in her chest. "Seth Jace, what the hell are you doing in my head, you bastard?" demanded Briar. Seth leered at her, "You refused my offer. Nobody refuses me and gets away with it! So now you have to pay. You see, that lovely necklace I gave you had a virus which the virus injected into your neck and traveled up to you brain. Making more of a movement in your limbs, by my control. It's both painful in both body and mind." He explained. Briar gritted her teeth, "Son of a bit--" She remarked but her arms twisted around and she grimaces in great anguish. "Uh-uh! Watch your tongue. Say one more bad word or disrespect me, and you. will. die." threatened Seth. Fear flooded her face, "You wouldn't." growled Briar. "I would. Back talk towards me and you won't get to breathe ever again!" warned Seth viciously. "Get out of my head, Seth! Leave. Me. ALONE!!!!" begged Briar. "You can't stop me, Briar. I can control every muscle, every nerve, every vessel in your body." Seth declared, laughing insanely. He then made Calypso run away with her looking back at her neighbor. The neighbor was shocked of what was happening so he rushed over to get help. Briar was lured over to the corporation of Tsunami, she tried to fight back from entering in there but she knew it was no use and fell to the ground as Seth laughed with insanity. Then, Briar writhed on the floor. Her body parts--Hands, fingers, toes, feet, and legs--were twisted around on their own. "Stop....Please, stop! I can't take much more of this...." She begged. "Accept my offer and I'll let you breathe!" Seth replied. "NEVER!" screeched Briar. "Fine. I'll make you suffer more and more...AND MORE!" cried Seth. In the present, she could feel anger inside of her until she heard something that shocked her--Someone called her name, "BRIAR!!!" And then, she heard an arguement: "What the hell is going on? What did you do to her? What about my reasons why we are punishing the remorseless and apathetic kinds? Don't do this! You've gone too far! What happened to what my team and I stand for? Why we do this? Never do this again, because this is not what any of us signed up for. And I'm trying to atone my sins for this!" Briar could regonize that voice, "Seth Jace?" She said. She then felt Elphin's arms arond her as he tellls her, "Stay close to me. We will be fine going down this unfamiliar path, as long as we got each other." Miranda was pulled up to fer feet by Ferrand as she was still crying but Ferrand soothed her, "Calm down, everything will make sense. Don’t pay any attention to the clowns, because they aren’t trying to do anything but tear you down to a bottom level where they are. Troubles might make you feel as if you can’t continue, and just give up. You should not let any trouble drag you down away from your goals. If you make a mistake, you can always get right back up and try again." Once it all got settled, Briar found Seth and forgives him entirely for that good deed that he did. 

For the time being; there was a meeting going on with a woman by the name of Clotilda Astolott talking with dark figures in the shadows. She was discussing them of a group she wanted to create but only from a roguish part however they have some good intentions. The figures were surprised as they were troubled by her proposition. "Clotilda, what makes you think you can control these guys?" inquired one of the guys. Clotilda give him a cold stare, "Because getting these people to heed what I need them to comprehend my orders is what I do for a living." She replied. Later, a young man with dark hair playing the piano. Clotilda stopped to listen, she waited until he was finished before approaching, "Not bad." She said. The young man with dark hair looked up, "Who are you?" He asked. "Clotilda Astolott, and you are?" Clotilda introduced herself. "Engel Pangne." The young man replied. "I have an arrangement for you, I mean...If you're up for it." Clotilda said. Engel looked at her, "What would that be?" He asked. Clotilda smiled. In the next instant, there was a young man in his jail cell as he was reading but heard the doors opened and placed the book down as he looked out to see Clotilda approaching. "Who are you, are you a god or an angel?" asked the velvet-like voice. Clotilda smirked, "A god? Please, not even close but no, I'm not that or an angel." She said. The young man smirked over to Engel. "Oh, really? And who's the brooding guy with you?" He asked. Clotilda looked at Engel and answered, "You're partner." Engel looked at her with wide eyes. Even the young man looked surprised, "What now?" He demanded. Engel wasn't too pleased with this, "You gotta be kidding me, he's my new partner?" He said. "Just for a little while. I'll find you someone better, OK?" Clotilda said. Engel rolled his eyes, "Fine." He said. The young man grinned, he chuckled silently. "Well, well, this should be fun." He replied. As they were both in the same room, the young man was feeling pretty chatty with Engel, who was just silent as monk. "So, how did you climb aboard this club? Huh?" The young man asked. Engel looked slightly annoyed, "Not that you want to know." He said. The young man chuckled, "Ah, mystery guy. It's complicated. Yada-yada. Well, mine's complicated too. I'm a stowaway and a thief. I don't belong anywhere." He said. "I see." Engel said. The young man looked at him, "So, you're my partner eh? I'll try to make it memorable for you, my good man." He said. Engel sighed, "You already have." He said. "By the way, I didn't get your name Mr. Brood." The young man said. "That goes both ways, Engel Pangne. Singer. Songwriter. Pianist. Composer. Actor. Not like it's a big thing." Engel replied. The young man looked even more smug, "Sion Diandre. Poet. Photographic memory. Stowaway. Thief. Only the most interesting man in any woman or man's life....Heh, I don't want you think I'm a freak or anything." He said. Engel smiled just a bit, "I don't mind it but keep your personal space from me and maybe I might call you friend." He said. A big buff man who was busy punching a bag and working hard when he heard the door opened and stopped. "HEY! Who goes there?!" He exclaimed. "You're Marcus Oliver, right?" Clotilda asked, walking towards him. The muscule head glared at her, "Who wants to know?" He demanded. Clotilda replied, "I have assigned something special for you." Marcus looked at her in surprise, "Me? Why me?" He asked. "I believe we have a situation on our hands and I believe we could use you." Clotilda said with a sneaky grin on her face. Marcus was intigued, he smirked. "Heh, I don't know. Do I get paid out of this?" He remarked. Clotilda smirked, she had something up her sleeve. Later on; Sion and Marcus would do the chaotic part while Derwin would be watching, looking out for anything. Sion and Marcus were in the back, they opened the door with a rough slam; startling the others there! "Stop , bastards! Don't move!" shouted Marcus. "Get your knees on the ground, you piece of crap!" He continued to scream, "Get on your knees. You wanna die tonight? I don't think so!" This was too much for the other people in the room. "Don't kill me!" The citizens shouted, cowering in fear. They handed the three their money as they don't want to die. Since that day, they beame known as Firebird Tusk. While Miranda helps her out with organizing the files; Briar cam across one file and her face fell. "Ah, I heard of these guys. Firebird Tusk." Briar remarked. Miranda looked confused, "Who is Firebird Tusk?" She asked. Briar looked at her and said, "The most powerful elite team, those guys are friggin' badasses. You better stay away from them, they're like a drug--A familiar taste of poison. There's Derwin Salvatore, he is an undercover mole. You can't know if he's a friend, enemy, but you can't trust him. At all! Phoenix Harlow, the Dark Lady. Exotic, sexy, deadly, crepuscular chick. She's as lethal as a belladonna or a white oleander. A hot femme fatale, she plays manipulative games with others. Marcus Oliver, the brute who can beat up anyone. He's a muscle bound meathead. Sion Diandre, the clever guy with brains and wit. Better watch out for him, he's pretty sneaky. Latona 'Leto' Moore, she's OK. She's quiet, but she seems snobby. Both virtuous and sexy. And she can kick ass too--A martial artist. This brooding, dark haired, calm, stoic, but he's third in command. His name is Engel Pangne. Oh, and he's not the only one...Nathan Coba, this guy is a troublemaker and a jerkass. Looks aren't everything, so don't trust him. Ever!" Briar informed her friend. Miranda nods, understanding this. It wasn't until that day that they meet Nathan and the others as there was a battle going on Briar, Ferrand, Roland, and the others were shocked to see what was going on as they saw it all. Ferrand saw a strange blonde haired guy, he looked and approached Briar and the others. 

"Who are you?" demanded Ferrand. The young man speaked out, "So, the Straw Monkey Phoenix Knight is here." He stood up and spoke, "At last, we meet." Ferrand looked at him, "And you?" He asked. The mysterious guy smiled smugly as he glanced at Ferrand, "Nathan Coba. This is my gang and we are Firebird Tusk." replied the young man. Briar was shocked by this, "Firebird Tusk? Oh crap, I can't believe this." She thought. "I wasn't expecting them to be like this....This dangerous." Ferrand glared at Nathan, "How do you know who I am?" He demanded. "Oh, I know about you. A shipwreck with your beloved crew in pieces and buried from that horrible storm. How dreadful, isn't it? It seems like the pain your heart still aches as also the fear of going on a ship again because the crash left you traumatized." Nathan explained. Ferrand quivered at this, Miranda glanced at him in concerned. She begins to remember what Briar said about them: "The most powerful elite team, those guys are friggin' badasses. You better stay away from them, they're like a drug--A familiar taste of poison. There's Derwin Salvatore, he is an undercover mole. You can't know if he's a friend, enemy, but you can't trust him. At all! Phoenix Harlow, the Dark Lady. Exotic, sexy, deadly, crepuscular chick. She's as lethal as a belladonna or a white oleander. A hot femme fatale, she plays manipulative games with others. Marcus Oliver, the brute who can beat up anyone. He's a muscle bound meathead. Sion Diandre, the clever guy with brains and wit. Better watch out for him, he's pretty sneaky. Latona 'Leto' Moore, she's OK. She's quiet, but she seems snobby. Both virtuous and sexy. And she can kick ass too--A martial artist. This brooding, dark haired, calm, stoic, but he's third in command. His name is Engel Pangne. Oh, and he's not the only one...Nathan Coba, this guy is a troublemaker and a jerkass. Looks aren't everything, so don't trust him. Ever!" In the present, Ferrand was prepared to fight Nathan, but he just walked passed Ferrand and appeared before Miranda. "It's you." He only said and then he seized her jaw, pulled her in and kissed her right on the lips. Everyone was shocked at this sight, Briar and Ferrand couldn't believe what they were seeing. Miranda was lost for a moment before she pushed him away in shock while she admits as she blushed: "I....I never been kissed before by anyone, that was....that was my first....my first kiss...!" Miranda covered her mouth to muffle her sobs. Nathan looked at her, "Your first kiss huh? Well, I didn't want you to miss it. I mean, anyone could have missed but I guess, it's so significance and something unexpected. I guess that makes you a kissed chaste maiden. So innocent and kissed." He taunted with a laugh. Briar felt anger inside her, "Why that son of a bitch--I'm gonna!" She said. Her water powers activate as she charged at him. But he deflected it. Briar couldn't believe it, "How the helll?" She thought. "You know, my power can deflect any of your attacks." replied Nathan. "Hmph, kissed me anyday buddy and make me cry like you did to her." Briar snapped. "Come on, she should remember that. And I came what I got." Nathan said. He and his group turned and left! Miranda was shaken, Ferrand and Briar comforted her but it wouldn't be the last time they saw Nathan Coba! The next day was pretty bad: Miranda woke up and took a shower while getting dressed. However she got a note that says: "NEED YOU NOW." Miranda knew something was up so she headed over to the stadium however it was dark. "Ferrand? Ferrand, where are you? I can't see in here." She called. She then felt herself pinned against the wall and before she knew it, it was a big blur! And was knocked out. However, Briar and the others came to save Miranda but failed as they were overpowered by the likes of Nathan Coba and his gang, which they escaped in a puff of smoke. Ferrand was determined to get his friend back, no matter what! In the meantime, all of his life; everyday he watches the girl of his dreams pass by his window. Daydreaming, he tells himself how lucky he is to be with her and that she chose him over anyone else. Now he has her in his grasp. Many say that Nathan is incapable of love considering his strong association with evil, terror, and the like. Nathan promises his victim all kinds of gifts if she comes with him. Nathan convinces his victim to follow him and run away from home, so she will be alone when he shows who he really is. Nathan has full control over his victim, who will fall in love with him. He is introducing his island to the woman he has captured, he has been holding Miranda here for a while, and hopes they’ve been having a good time. Nathan is truly in love, but is too much dark for Miranda. Even his gang believe he is crazy, and so does Miranda, and he is not surprised by this. While her time captive; Miranda explored and found Ferrand's room and snooped around. Not that it didn't seem right but she had to find some answers. However she came across a picture frame of a young boy with an auburn haired beautiful woman. There was cursive writing that reads, "To my darling son you dear mother, Barbara." This perplexed Miranda, "Who is Barbara?" She thought. Furthermore; Miranda found another picture frame of a young boy with his parents but there was only one problem--The father's head was scribbled upon so much that you couldn't see his face. "Well, well. This is where the sneaky princess has been, hasn't she?" A voice said. Miranda jumped! "I--I was just looking around." She stammered. She placed the stuff back where she found it. Miranda stood up but could hear Nathan's voice in her ear ashe caressed her face, "Marvelous, worthy girls shouldn't be snooping into other people's stuff." Miranda moved away to look at him, "Did you call me 'marvelous' and 'worthy'? Why did you--?" She said. "That's the meaning of your name, isn't it?" said Nathan. Miranda was unsure about this, "I guess. I mean, I was name that for a reason. I--I never asked my parents why though." She said. "I see, well my name means 'Son of Talmai'. More like son of a bastard would be best." remarked Nathan. Miranda looked at him, "You seem to love your mother, Barbara." She pointed out. Nathan nodded, "I did." He replied. "And they took them from me. My father did the most of the work." There was darkness in his eyes, Miranda noticed this. Nathan took noticed, "What are you looking at?" He asked. "Just....You look like you need someone to help you. I mean, is there anything good in you?" Miranda inquired. Nathan chuckles a bit, "Me? Please, love is weak and so is friendship. But you, Miranda, you make me feel alive." He said, putting a hand on the side of her face. He smiled for a bit, Miranda blushed slightly at how attractive he looks and she couldn't say anything but her thoughts swarmed in her mind. 

They were interrupted by a noise made them both jump and Nathan went to investigate. As he found the supply room; it was vacant as he seems to see it. Before he knew it; Nathan could feel himself strangled by a girl's legs as they try to choke the life out of him but broke free! However, Briar and her gang fought back against Nathan's gang. But they couldn't. The beatings, the bruises, and the blood was everywhere! Briar try to scream but couldn't because she was falling unconscious however she remember hearing Sion's voice: "That's what you get for messing with us." With one last look before falling unconscious to see a beatened, limped Ferrand being lead away; Briar screeched in pain! Meanwhile; Nathan had Ferrand down on his knees, kicking him in the head and hanging from the tree. He knew he would bury him deep in his pain and nobody will find him nor break him out. Covered his eyes of hate, nobody can save him. It must be unwise of Nathan for doing this but he was letting this come true. "Please stop! Enough, I've seen enough!" Miranda shouted, crying. But Nathan and the others weren't going to stop until it happened. Ferrand broke down and turned into the dark version of what he used to be and faced off against Nathan alone. Nathan smiled, "Now that's more like it." He said. Miranda gasped at the sight of this. In his anger; Ferrand will make Nathan remember this moment as he dig his nails into him and Nathan seemed to like this pain so much however he won't feel this again. Ferrand couldn't handle this feeling no more of him tormenting him however he will make him beg for mercy. He will steal his enemy's pride and make him savor this much pain. He couldn't forget how much this hurts so Ferrand will fight so much, dreaming how much his enemies run away and he'll keep on pushing until he sees his enemies bleed. Blood on his hands after he beats them! Briar woke up and she walked over but what she saw horrified her: "Oh my....I can't believe this is happening." Briar gasped. "Oh dear, it appears Ferrand has fallen into madness. It seems like he is losing grip on his sanity." Demetri remarked. "Like a seventh level of HADES!!!!" Ostadar exclaimed, "OUR FRIEND FERRAND HAS FALLEN, DOWN THE DEEP DARK CRACK BETWEEN THE HELLFIRE OF RAGE!!!! SLIPPING HIS FORMER SELF INTO THE ABYSS, POSSESSED BY THE DEMONS IN THE CORE OF HIS HEART!!!" "I--I--I never seen him this way!" Hervey stammered in shock. "Oh no, FERRAND!!!!" Roland shouted. "Ugh, that asshole! How dare he do this to Ferrand this way?" Elphin growled. "Somewhere inside that raging monster, Ferrand is still in there." Isabella said. "Is there any way to break him out?" Owen asked. "There's gotta be." Thomas said with hope in his voice. Miranda was shocked by this, "Caliban! Arye!" She called out to her friends, "You gotta help me break him out of there." But they weren't too eager to step in. "I don't think that's a good idea." Caliban said. "Why? You guys gotta help him out of this state." Miranda insisted. "I don't believe we told you dearest, this is the rage of Ferrand's Straw Monkey." Arye said. "Why do you mean?" Miranda asked. "If is beatened so far or provoked about anything dear, he turns into this frenzy of rage inside of him." Arye explained. "Isn't there something we could do?" Miranda asked, she wanted to do something."There is one way but...It could kill Ferrand. The only way to stop this ferocious anger inside of him is to neutralize it with the power of his staff. It could stop it, but it could also kill him." Caliban said, nervously. Miranda gasped in horror, she couldn't believe it so she found the staff. Meanwhile; Ferrand was trapped in a perpetual agitation of malice, unending fit of hatred and rage where he caught in the moment of unforgiveness. He could see the speechlessness in his enemy's eyes of disbelief yet vacant gaze is disorted and twisted in a glare. Nathan's teeth glimmered at Ferrand's emotional rage of hate in mid air, how it is resurfacing and ascending with a boil. Back in reality; Miranda reached over for Ferrand's staff but Demetri blocks her path as well as Ostadar and Hervey. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, YOUNG LADY, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" He said. "Of course, I mean, I don't have any other options." Miranda said. "You're crazy, you'll kill him in the process!" Hervey insisted. "Find some other way, Miranda, for Ferrand has become an evil monster!" Ostadar said. Then, something came flying at them and Miranda pushed them out of the way as she cried, "Watch out!" Ferrand was taking down Nathan's squad and it looked like it was gonna get even more violent. Miranda trembled, she thought about what Nathan said: "....You're nothing but a pathetic human, what can you do? You're too soft hearted, too vulnerable, and too sweet. You think you're kindness can change anything? You have nothing, you can't even defend yourself against me!" Filled with anger; Miranda managed to tell the trio to get out of here, Hervey and his friends looked at her in shock as they could see something was different in her eyes. Miranda picked up the staff as Hervey, Demetri, and Ostadar fleed from sight. She turned and faced Ferrand who was now battling Miranda, who had the staff in hand, as she was about to finish him off but stopped herself. "What do we do, Hervey? What do we do?" Ostadar said with panic. Hervey wanted to get away, "We gotta get out of here!" But they couldn't, who knows--He could come after them too so they hid as Hervey panicked as he whispered to his friend, "This all your fault, Demetri!" Demetri looked at him in disbelief and anger as he muttered, "My fault? Funny how you always blamed me for what goes on here."  Hervey looked around, "Yeah, well. I don't see you stop them or him. You should've known it would go this far." He mumbled back. "Why did it go this far, Demetri?" Ostadar asked quietly. Miranda looked at her friend, she was filled with such emotions but she remembered how the first time they met, how they became friends, and how they've been through so much together. She could hear the words echoing inside her brain: "......this is the rage of Ferrand's Straw Monkey.....If is beatened so far or provoked about anything dear, he turns into this frenzy of rage inside of him......There is one way but...It could kill Ferrand. The only way to stop this ferocious anger inside of him is to neutralize it with the power of his staff. It could stop it, but it could also kill him.....You're nothing but a pathetic human, what can you do? You're too soft hearted, too vulnerable, and too sweet. You think you're kindness can change anything? You have nothing, you can't even defend yourself against me!" Miranda couldn't believe it, "What am I doing? Ferrand, he's my friend....I can't do it." She thought. Tears in her eyes as she felt heartless for thinking this way. Miranda drops her weapon and stood tall, she smiled while she said: "Ferrand, I know you can hear me....I know sometimes when you're angry or being hard on yourself, I accept you for who you are inside and out. You have my full permission to be yourself because I like you for you." Ferrand was dazed, "Mir...anda?" He asked. Then, he felt pain inside of him, he let out a scream, "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Miranda put her hands on his shoulders, she knew it hurt him as she said with tears in her eyes, "It's OK, Ferrand." She said. Ferrand was crying a bit, "Miranda..." He muttered. Miranda looked at him in the eyes, "You don't hide your flaws to impress me, I just want you to open up your inner emotions so maybe we can truly become close and disclosure any secrets that might come between us. I believe in you, I'll always care for you unconditionally." She embraces him while she replied, "If we walk now we will divide and conquer this land." Finally; Ferrand returned to normal and he embraced Miranda warmly as he thanks her for all she did. She was grateful for helping her friend in need. "YOU DID IT!!! YOU WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!"  shouted Hervey. "BRAVO MIRANDA, BRING ON THE GRAIL!!!" Demtri called out. "LET'S SING A SONG!!!!" Ostadar bellowed, "WAY TO GO, MIRANDA!!!" Briar and the others smiled at this as well as Caliban and Arye. Ferrand broke from the embrace when he heard a barking, he turned and saw Gonzolo coming at him. Ferrand picked up his dog, raising him high as he let the dog lick him like crazy. "Gonzolo, hey boy!" Ferrand said while laughing, "I'm glad to see you too, easy puppy. I won't do that again, honest." Briar and the group decide to head back and celebrate! 

However, Miranda had to go and do something so she excused herself for a moment. Walking alone on the path, she approached the shadows of an area and stopped there. "I know you're there...Don't be afraid." said Miranda. Nathan chuckled, "I'm not afraid." He replied. Miranda looked in the shadows, "Then, come on out from hiding." She said. "Aren't you afraid of me?" asked Nathan. Miranda shook her head, "No, I'd like to talk to you." She said. Nathan emerged from the shadows to look at her. "I want to know, why did you kissed me? Why did you kidnap me, torture Ferrand and causing him to go on a rampage." Miranda said, "Was it your way to win my heart?" Nathan smirked, "What? Did you feel an arousal or something?" He said. "No, there must be something more than you than this. I just want to get to know you better." answered Miranda. "You think I'm a misunderstood monster who cannot comprehend with emotions? Like love?" Nathan scoffed. "Well, I think you have reasons for doing what you do. I don't think you're evil, even though what you did was unforgettable, but other than that; I don't think you're good. I think you're just in between and go hand in hand what you do." explained Miranda. Nathan looked at her with a stunned expression, he then said to her: "Miranda, there are some things in life you need to understand...There's a world full of people wanting to corrupt you. Hurt you. Try and kill you." Nathan warned. Miranda realizes she is in over her head with this dark hearted young man. She can't help but fall for a troubled guy. However, she shook her head at the thought as she said, "I--I have to go." She said, stammering and she hurried away. She managed to find her friends and headed back with them. A while later; Nathan was looking over the skyline and Engel was sitting by the lake, each of them were thinking about their lives: Nathan and Engel come from a poor household and eventually left with food stamps in one hand and their stuff in the other. In his life; Nathan was in a rough place in his life living in a life of poverty. The people there were so poor they didn’t have much of a say in anything. And on top of that, the foundation of their lives were made from liars and thieves. They didn’t have jobs or money, so lying and thievery were the ways in which to survive. Soars beyond their roots; Engel came from a man who got his mother pregnant and left her as if she was nothing to him. He meets the biological father but wants no good to come to him. He’ll be able to rise above his demons after being held down his entire childhood. This man used and manipulated Engel's mother and broke her down. But there’s no way she’s taking this sitting down. They both were fearlessly seeks a spiritual connection and they leap from the confines of their own inner demons. Instead of being the hunted, Nathan is now the hunter. He wants to get back at those who have wronged him and his family in the past and is now in the position to do so. He has revenge on his father who walked out on them or even the people for trying to wrongfully enslave his life. Eventually the wrongs will be right, putting an end to the injustice. Desperate and broken; Nathan and Engel were going on a crusade, but now they are maybe prisoners of war, punished for all the lives they took through blood and pain, because they thought that the people they thought cared about them was defending them, but it was a dream to think that those bastards was on their side. Man constantly tests their own will, and with this constant test they not only doubt themselves, but also affect the positive aspects of the world around them. It was s time for them to be out in the open so they can be free, the lessons learned on the battlefield of love are only the stepping stones towards the war ahead. They were promised to rid the earth of wrong. But they were the ones wrong, and they lost their kingdom, due to the crusade. They thought they were blessed but they only thought. In the end, they know they aren’t. The good and the evil line says that both sides are hurt, anything can happen in war, but no matter what, anyone can have to always keep on fighting and persevere. Even the holy will be harmed; the good and the bad both suffer from war. Nathan once said, "Who says what’s right is right? Who says what’s wrong is wrong? The way society sees it, stealing is wrong, and unfair to others. But the way poor people, with families, who steal, well, they steal to survive, cause the low-class jobs don’t give enough money as it is. I’m not saying stealing is right. I’m asking what makes it wrong, when you’re doing it for a good reason." He’ll never give up, no matter what direction he has to go in. He’ll fight until the end of the world itself, if that’s what it takes. In the meantime; Engel is known by most, but he's nothing special. He is like a traveler or soldier, who has seen a lot of the world, good and bad. But he can’t get enough of seeing the world and will go on. Only if he got a fortune he’d quit travelling and seeing more of the world. Engel has seen the world. He vows to fight to keep up the good work. He sees the dawn on the horizon and he believes in a better tomorrow. In his heart he is free. He is running away from all others but the very one goal he is after. When he was ordinary. He did not want to taint his life with his shine.So he sets himself free. He tried to keep himself as long as he could and that was selfish of him, but that moment in time was enough to whisper across eternity. He stops thinking when he should think and let things just sink into his mind. His visions are starting to become clearer to him. He is starting to be able to see the light and he can’t keep control on his focus because he wants his heart's desire. Everything he was promised when he made his sacrifice seems to be withering away, he is not willing to consider anything but the worthy. 

He made a promise that he would wait and he will wait. All the mistakes he’s made are piling up and are starting to form a mountain on which he sits. He learns of how people of lesser rank that he sends to battle are killed due to his command and acknowledges that their death is caused by his own commands. He then realizes his mistakes and takes greater precaution in enabling his people to prosper. All the mistakes that were made yesterday, are coming to get him today and are going to affect his life in the present. He doesn’t want to see that the mistakes are affecting his life in the present. The pressures of life are coming down on him and is testing someone that is close to him to help him if he were to break down. The life that they were living was so stiff that there was just no excitement. There was no fighting and while most people would think that this would be a happy thing. He needs some type of unpredictability in his and he cannot live this stiff lifestyle. He feels as though they will never do more in life, he feels as though he is being buried by the pressures of life and yet he doesn’t care. Engel wants to break down and let go of all the emotions that he has inside. he’s done with living that way. This lifestyle was killing him on the inside. He tried to be someone he’s not, but it didn’t help him. It's not easy to pretend and eventually the reality of one's self comes out. Engel has found out who he is as a person. He understands himself and becomes more self actualized. When some people are afraid of the dark, he thrives off of it and know that the danger is only what he could see. Problems don’t go away because they aren’t being acknowledged. He was once told something: "When you love someone you can pretend you don’t see bad things and it’s less likely you’ll get hurt. But even when you’re with a stranger, problems don’t go away because they aren’t being acknowledged and unfortunately it will never get painless." He remembers not to be afraid of the dark for the problems that are there. Every time again he wants to be able to handle the problem and don’t close his eyes for them but it’s not working and that is driving him crazy. Maybe they actually forget about it all, try to hide the problems and act like everything’s all right. He thinks if they could do that, it could feel like they’re in heaven, like everything is fine and nice. He says he isn’t human anymore, that he’s just became a machine without a soul. Only the outside of him still exists and that’s the shell of what he always dreamt. "The fantasy is your life’s greatest passion and dream. Do you sacrifice your entire being for what you want? Do you see your passion clearly? Or are you being deluded with the idea that you cannot accomplish what you seek?" The words echoing in his head. He is on the path to rehabilitation, and it started when he lost himself, the odds are not in favor, suggesting that the steep upward slope that an individual has to travel. Engel is falling back and he is taking someone with him, "As time goes on, you achieve and fail, you gain and lose, and change so much. I will never forget what I’ve gone through, and because of that, I can go on living. I’m not going to apologize for getting you in trouble, but maybe we’ll see each other again, one day." Engel is reflecting on his life and how he's living it. Everybody wants to be different and separate themselves from others. But he’s thinking about if he could actually want to be different. Some people hope and believe that they can and learn from their past mistakes, to change their character. Engel, however does not believe that this is possible. Life is a game because there is so much that a person must face in order to get through it. Being young is a game of secrets and illusions. With everyone trying to be different, it begins to seem like they’re all playing the same game. A major characteristic of rock music is to go against social standards and expectations, a perfect way to describe social interactions, especially when it comes to being the new person in town or high school in general. The game of life can get out of hand. All of a sudden with all of the secrets we’re keeping from the world it can become too much. It seems as if everyone can see right through the act. caught up in the fear of not being themselves and then they remember, it’s all a game. Everything they’re keeping from others is for the sake of that game, so really there’s no need to stress about the lies. Life is such a beautiful thing yet it brings pain to those who live it. Lies are typically seen as a negative thing, it’s beautiful. Which I suppose in a way, it is. There’s something about the game of life that is intriguing. Especially in this case, where it’s as if everyone is wearing a mask and everyone has a secret part of themselves. There’s always more to discover in a person than what people first see. In his past, Engel was passive and violent. All the effort that Engel does to reach his goals, all that is because he works hard. He successful in his dreams, or be always looking for that broken dreams. Engel found a special home in this group and the rawness of this exposes the love he feels for the city. Enjoy each moment of their lives, no matter how, just live it.

Nathan and Engel has been flying on Cloud Nine, oblivious to reality. stuck on and they know very well he destroyed. Is this mental breakdown the end they feels? They still flying high of enlightenment, great sorrow comes from this life called mortality. All of the laws of the Universe they’ve broken, all the hearts they’ve broken, have they come to the end of their journey? They're still flying high, they're lost in the dark searching. They wouldn't trade their souls for the lies they are fed, lust after their shine, is this the end of their fight?In a previous life they were the great love of their lives. they've seen them in their dreams. They can’t hold on to the reality because of these two lethal and fragile girls. Obsession consumes the soul. They pursue the obsessions until they choke the life from them. They will love something that is bad for them until they break. Nathan knows Miranda could see her in the darkness. He just want to reach out and grab her. Nathan can call certain beings to do his bidding and if he doesn't have strong control of the will the spirits will negotiate with him. They will tell him the time tables. Engel has avoided whatever issue they are facing in life. They’ve been living a lie that they believe, having convinced themselves that the problem doesn’t really exist. However, they’ve now realized they don’t want to live this lie anymore and are no longer in denial about their problems. has decided that now is the time to confront their problems head on. They have to try to solve it no matter what, even if it means death. Therefore they will literally do it or die trying. If he can make an impact, if he does, then he will never be forgotten and never truly die. Engel uses dark embrace to extend on the meaning of the last line. He does realize that death is inevitable and ‘dark’ but that its not wholly evil and does not necessarily end your existence. When he was content with what he's done with his life then death can be an embrace. It’s time to experience life and face things head on, there is a time for death but that time is not now, it is time to be alive. The importance of remembering the past but then in the next line he switches to current tense and says he won’t forget this night. He should remember the past but live for the future. Faith is coming. Nonetheless, they're letting go of the past and moving forward in life. Their fate waiting for him, meaning opportunities in the future that he wants to chase without being dragged down by the past. Under Heaven’s command or blessing; they are dreaming under the banner of heaven, meaning their dreams are approved by and aligned with the belief of Heaven or an ultimate place of eternal happiness. Take advantage of the great aspects of life in order to open up new possibilities and leave a mark. These advantages usually come once in lifetime, so either take the choice to. Even though he will always remember the good and bad memories that he’s made throughout moments of his life, he keeps on going. He lives in the moment and always looks forward. The reason he can keep going is because he hangs on to his memories, and while he doesn’t let them drag him down, he doesn’t completely bury them either. Nathan was thinking about what Miranda said, "....I think you have reasons for doing what you do. I don't think you're evil, even though what you did was unforgettable, but other than that; I don't think you're good. I think you're just in between and go hand in hand what you do." 

No comments:

Post a Comment