Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2015

Stitch Heart: Volume 2--Chapter 3

This is the third chapter of Stitch Hear Volume 2. Mia is tired of being a ghoul eater and wants to be human....Or rather be somebody else than what she is now. Her friends and new allies are concerned for her well being. Also, Mia met a mysterious girl who knows a cure for her ghoul eater form and how to find Madame Hulda. And as a bonus, a struggling journalist discovers Mia's journal about the true of the ghouls and might uses it as a story. Please enjoy reading, thank you! --KatDon 

Chapter 3: Lost Diary Exposed

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Mia asked. She and her friends--Saruta, Dorian, and Jamie--had arrived at some sort of shop. "She should be right here." Saruta said. Just then, someone came and hugged Saruta: "SARUTA!!!!!" A girl squealed, hugging Saruta. Saruta smiled, "Hey there, cutie pie!" He said. "I missed you so much, I--Who is that?" The girl asked. Saruta looke over at Mia, "Ah, Esmee. This is my Ghoul Eater Gal, her name is Mia. Mia? This is Esmeralda, but call her Esmee." He said. Mia waved, "Hi." She said shyly. Esmee smiled, "Hello!" She said brightly. "Asmund! We got a newbie here! And she's a ghoul eating girl!" There was this grouch like man who was pretty scary to look at! But overall, he was nice. Esmee kept saying how Saruta is teaching her but Asmund scoffs at this, "Oh please, Esmee, she's much stronger than Saruta." He remarked. Saruta was shocked and his face turned white. "By the way, nice to meet you Mia." Asmund added while he extended his hand. Mia shook his hand, "Likewise, Asmund." She said. What a freaky day, it still doesn't explain the fact that it would change anything. That night; Mia was asleep but she was shivering because she hadn't warm clothes. Jamie woke up and saw her shivering. He put a blanket over her. "Damn Saruta, he should have found her some clothes." He thought. Then he looked over at you and blushed because he thought she was cute when she was sleeping. "Don't worry Mia, I will be there for you" He said smiling at you. The next morning, nobody was around and Mia found a book, she opened it and Mia looked at the stuff they have written about her and was extremely touched: Saruta said: Mia is really a  powerful ghoul eater! I'm glad I named her but she's still young and that might be a problem.I hope they don't tell her about that accident.It's really not good if she remembers.she kinda  reminds me of hiyori though.and what's with my cloths? do I smell that bad? Why did Asmund said those things about me. I am a great god and I will be the most popular warrior, just you wait. Jamie said:Mia was that girl and she's...every ghouls worst nightmare.I'm really sorry for her. Why didn't yato let us tell her the truth? I hope we can be friends. Dorian had written:She's just so young and beautiful and she's such a nice girl. Esmee, of course, wrote in the book and she said: Mia is soooo cute! I'm happy she's with us now. And Asmund wrote: That girl is ok but she's so young to be a ghoul eater. Well but I think she's strong though. Again at night, Mia was shivering because she hadn't have warm clothes and only just a plain T-shirt and shorts. Saruta woke up and saw her shivering. He put a blanket over you."uh...I guess I should have found her some clothes first."then he looked over at you and blushed a bit  because he thought you were so cute when you were sleeping."don't worry Aria. I will be there for you" he said smiling at her. Again, Mia looked in and saw there was more nice things they wrote about her: Saruta wrote: Mia is really a  powerful and cute girl! I'm glad I found her. I hope they don't tell her about her secret. It's really not good if she remembers....uh and wait... What's with her? Why did Asmund said those things about me? I am a great warrior and I will be the most popular warrior. Just you wait. Jamie: Mia was that girl and she's...a ghoul eater. I'm really sorry for her. Why didn't Saruta let us tell her? I hope we can be friends. Dorian: She was that girl and she..... survived from the crash. She's just so young lady to be a ghoul eater. Esmee wrote: Mia is soooo cute! I so love her and I'm really happy she's staying  with us now. YAY! I would see her every they, we will be best friends. Asmund also wrote: That girl is alright and Esmee seems to like her  but she's so young to be a ghoul eater. Well, I hope she'll be OK. Mia felt like crying, so she decided to do something nice in return. Mia did something with a sketchbook and Saruta looked over her shoulder before his eyes bulged in amazement. A wide smile appeared on his face. 

"Look at this!" Saruta exclaimed. "Huh?" Dorian asked. "What is it?" inquired Jamie. They looked and saw a good drawing of Dorian, "Whoa, did you drew this? Of me?" Dorian gasped. "Yes, I mean I was bored so...." Mia said with a shrug. Then, Dorian noticed, "Wait, did you draw Jamie too?" She asked. Mia nodded, grinning: "Sure did." She said. She flipped the page and Jamie saw it. "What? Let me see." He said. He glanced over and then he looked at Mia with shocked, "Why.....?" replied Jamie. "Because we would make good friends." Mia said. "Really?" Jamie asked, he was touched by this. Saruta couldn't believe it, "DRAW ME! DRAW ME!!!" He begged, he did a pose for Mia frantically. Mia smiled, "OK, OK. Easy."  She replied. "I can't wait to see myself in your drawing book, Mia!" Saruta said, almost squirming. "Yup." Mia replied. "Hey, you should sell that drawing in order to make money to buy yourself a big city." Dorian suggested. Saruta looked at her, "NO WAY!!!! HER DRAWING CAPABILITIES ARE FOR ME, MYSELF, AND I!!!!!" He shouted. "Dorian's right, you could make money off this." Esmee suggested. "No, it's mine!" Saruta suggested. "All right, I'm finished." Mia finally said. Saruta excitedly looked but he seemed disappointed, "HEY, THAT'S NOT THE POSE THAT I DID!!!!" He said. Esmee bounced a little, "Wow-ie! Nice job." She said. "Whoa, it looks realistic." agreed Jamie. "Seriously, Saruta, sell these." Dorian said. "ABSOLUTELY NOT, IT'S MINE!!!!" Saruta exclaimed, hugging the drawing. There was much to do around and Mia looked around, she saw Saruta. "Saruta, do you need any help?" Mia asked. "It's OK, I got it." Saruta answered with a wink. Mia looked at him sternly, "I want to help you." She said. Saruta looked at her, "OK, fine. Come help." He admitted. As she was helping, Mia was balancing on a wobbly chair while helping Saruta and almost fell: "Whoa, whoa...." She said. Saruta helps her down and Mia was blushing but Saruta smiled at her. So, she decided to help out who needed help: "Hey Jamie, you need help?" Mia asked. Jamie shook his head, "No, I'm good." He claimed. But Mia swept a bit. "You're doing it too slow." Mia said. "All right, thanks." sighed Jamie with a grin. "No problem!" Mia answered. The next day, Mia was sitting alone as she thought about if she couldn't be a ghoul eater anymore! "Would there be a cure for me? Do I have to be a ghoul eater for the rest of my life?" Mia thought. "Hi Mia, what are you doing?" asked Jamie. "Just thinking." Mia replied with a shrug. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt." Jamie apologized. "It's OK, so Jamie, what's it like to be half homosapian?" inquired Mia. "Why'd you ask that?" asked Jamie suspiciously. "Just wondering, I don't know how you can balance that." Mia answered. "I see....Heh, it's a job." Jamie replied. "Hmm...." Mia just said. Just then, Saruta appears: "HEY MIA!!!! GUYS!!!!! LET'S GO!!!! GOT SOME GHOULS IN THE AREA!!!!" He shouted. "Woo! All right!" Mia exclaimed, running with Saruta and Jamie. "Wait up!" called Dorian. "Why do you always come with us?!" Saruta demanded. "You OK?" Mia asked. Jamie nodded, "Yes...!" He said. Mia nodded, "OK, good." She answered. 

They managed to slay all the ghouls until a ghoul went after a toddler in the street, Mia was horrified and was on all fours and she cried out, "NOOOO!!!!!" She grabbed the baby in time and got it to safety while murdering the ghoul and protect the child. In the midday, Mia was sitting outside the house with Jamie and Dorian. Then Saruta came and he told her he had to teach her something since she was a ghoul. He told Mia that it was the time to learn to make a boundary line. "So try it, Mia" He said. "Oh...okay." Mia said and you stood up and then draw a line and then. Nothing! She could see they were shocked."focus Mia! You can do it" Saruta said and Mia decided to give it another try but even after five or six times trying nothing happened! Mia got so mad and disappointed at herself and tears started to fill her eyes. Saruta put his hand on her shoulder trying to comfort you "It's ok Mia, maybe you aren't ready yet. I'm sure-" "No! I CAN DO THIS!" Mia shouted mostly at herself and moved back her foot a little and then drew a line this time with focus and believe in herself. Mia got shocked when she saw a really shining line which she had make! It was so cool! But how? She couldn't even draw one at the first time. "Wow!" Saruta said, looking at what she had done! Mia smiled to herself and looked back at them proud! "It is a really powerful line Mia! Almost as strong as Jamie's! Good job!" He said. Mia is group hugged by Dorian and Jamie, she was so happy. Watching this; they could see Mia had did good on her training and these strangers were peculiar and elusive. A man's voice said, "She looks interesting and strong! I know she's not an ordinary ghoul and she might cause some trouble as well. Let's just see how Saruta will do with her!" And a girl's voice remarked, "She looks like a really nice shinki even though she's still so young and that may cause trouble but still I'm glad Saruta has found her!" In the evening; Mia try to save the human from the ghoul, she heard her three friends calling for her. She wrestled the ghoul as the human ran off in fear. Mia wrestled it as she almost got in trouble but defeated the creature. She panted and gasped for breath. "Good Lord, that was scary!" Mia gasped, but felt an arm around her. "I know, but it's all over." Saruta murmured. Mia noticed the deceased ghoul and the features were recognizable. "I know her....." She said. Saruta looked at her, "Mia, are you OK?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I know her." Mia claimed. "You do?" Saruta asked. Dorian and Jamie arrived, "Mia, you OK?" Dorian asked. She gasped, "Mia, you're injured? You should treat it." Mia looked at her wound, "I'm OK, promise." She said. "Look Mia, even though you may know her or not; it's not good for you to know more memories. Just let it go." Saruta assured her. "I can't! I won't stop until I get the truth out! I can't deal this any longer. I want to find Madame Hulda! I know something that you don't! All of you! I hate feasting on ghouls, I want my life back!" shouted Mia. Saruta turned away, he didn't say anything and Mia was upset that she walked off, "I want to be alone." She said. While by the river, Mia was sad and she cried a bit. All she ever wanted was to be human but what happens, would she ever be able to be with her friends? She couldn't bare to lose them. "Poor dear girl." A voice said, Mia looked and saw a girl. 

"Who are you?" Mia asked. The girl smiled back mischievously, "I know where Madame Hulda is, my dear girl." She answered. Mia looked at her surprised, "Wait, you do?" She asked. "And there's another ghoul out there that you cause to eat ghouls like you." The girl said. Mia looked at her, "What are you talking about? I turn someone into a ghoul eater?" She asked. "Whoa, that was freaky." Mia said to herself. She walked back to her house and saw that Saruta, Dorian, and Jamie waiting fo her. "Oh, hi. I'm sorry, I--" Mia started to say. But Saruta held out a hand, "It's fine, come on. It's getting late for us, missy." He said. Mia nodded, "All right." She said. Mia then had something on her mind and turned to Saruta: "So, you think I'll be cured? I mean, I want us to be friends still but I want to be normal or better yet, be something other than a Ghoul Eater." Mia said. That night, Mia was in her room thinking when suddenly you saw vivid eyes in front of her. Saruta then hugged her and when he pulled away he looked directly in her eyes "Mia, are you ok?" He asked.  "Y--yeah I'm fine." Mia said blushing a little. "Is there some thing you want to tell me?" He asked. "...N-no...not really" Mia replied. "OK, so I wanted to tell you this earlier." "O-ok." Mia said as she quickly went to her bed thinking, she felt a little guilty for not telling Saruta the truth. "Should I tell him about that girl? Should I even meet her? I don't trust her but she knows something and I....I know that girl....But where did I see her? And what did she meant about me turning someone into a ghoul eater?" And fell asleep. In her dream was the memory of her encounter with Karen: "Wow! What a rough start. Must have been pretty bad." Karen remarked, looking in the mirror. Mia had no time for this, "Karen, get out of my room!" She demanded. Karen looked at her with a smirk, "See, I'm just worried about this person with you. I'm not sure he's feeling up to you so easily." She said. "Stop. Please stop." Mia said. Karen begins to choke up a bit while she talks, "I know everything that’s happening so just don't try to explain it to me. One minute you  are in love with me, then all of a sudden it blows up into a huge fight and feels like their each fighting on a battlefield of love. Love can feel like that at times. It’s getting to the point where the smallest things gets them into a disagreement." Mia could see she looks distress, like she's losing grip all of a sudden. But this was worst that she was before. Karen continued to rant: "Without you, I feel like nothing. You are the one who keeps me safe and comforts me whenever I'm upset. When you're gone, I don't feel safe at all." She begins to cry a bit, before she went on to her speech: "I can’t give up right now, what I did, it’s done. I gave up almost everything for this love. I could do other things but I was trapped in this love, both hands tied behind my back, for nothing. It’s not worth to love you, because I know that we will fall later, it’s a unstable relationship." Karen was wiping her tears away as Felice was confused by what was going on. "We never had a relationship, we were just friends." Mia said. But Karen didn't listen to her: "Why this fight is going on? Why this attitude? I never meant to start a war, that’s your fault. I would never hurt you, I don't even know why we were fighting for! It tends to feel like you’re fighting in a war because of the constant stress, and the feelings of loss." Karen now displayed a psychotic smile on her face, "How about I kill him for you?" She said. Karen broke the mirror, grabbed a shard of glass and try to stab Felice. Mia wrestled her to the floor as the two girls fought. Felice stood there, shocked by this. Karen try to stab her, "STUPID!!! STUPID, BITCHY-BITCH! I HATE YOU, WHY DO I LOVE YOU?!" She screamed. Mia got the upper hand and broke Karen's hand as she told her, "You. And. Me. We were never 'in love', friends don't try to kill each other. And you are not my friend for doing this." Mia said between gasps. Karen gave up in defeat as she lied there on the floor. After the battle, Scatha came across her and was shocked by this. She glanced at Mia, shocked by this. "Aren't you the Ghoul Eater?" Scatha asked. Mia gave her look, "Yeah, why?" She asked. "You know someone name Karen?" inquired Scatha. "What do you mean?" asked Mia. "Well, you don't know this but your father and her father are the same one." Scatha said. Mia was shocked, "How did you know this?" She asked. "I believe he abused your family, your mother and Karen suffered the same thing as well as her mother." Scatha explained. "This is a joke, Karen is an unstable young lady." Mia insisted. "You don't know anything about your father, do you?" Scatha said. Mia glared at her and then left, she went to see her father, who was in a mental hospital after he tried to attempt suicide after he got fired. Mia confronted him and he revealed everything in disturbing detail. Mia was so appalled at what a monster he is that she left and was screaming in her room when she got home by the anguish of the truth. Mia woke up gasping softly and then it all came back to her: "Now I remember, I can't believe I forgot about that!" She said. She wondered about that ghoul....she was familiar: A female scientist bent over and picked up a hand saw from the left side of where she was sitting. She held it in front of her, showing it to the observers. Then, she placed the jagged blade on the side of the patient's cheek. Slowly, she began slicing into the patient's right cheek. Blood drizzled down the patient's neck as the scientist did it. The side of her teeth began to show after about ten seconds. As the saw went lower on the patient's face, more of her teeth began to show on the side. Blood covered almost the entire right side of her face. She eventually got to the bottom of her jaw bone, and sawed a tiny piece off of it too. Her cheek fell to the ground with a small thud, and the scientist put the saw in her lap and looked emotionless. Then, the poor patient screamed in extreme pain. She screamed, and put her hands over her now absent cheek. She continued to scream in agony for about ten seconds. She pushed the patient back on the autopsy table as the scientist then raised the saw up to her right shoulder, and began cutting just as slowly as last time. Mia woke up with a start. She realized this and she begins to scream in terror. The door opened and Saruta saw her. "Hey, are you OK?" asked Saruta. Mia ducked her the covers in terror. "S--sorry, just ghosts haunting me in my dreams!" stuttered Mia. Then, she was too scared to sleep! Saruta looked at her, "You scared?" He asked. "I--No! I just..." Mia didn't know what to say. "You want me to leave?" asked Saruta. "No!" cried Mia. "I want you stay by me. Please...Until I fall asleep." She was trembling so Saruta sat on the foot of the bed. "I'll be here while you sleep." He said. Mia nodded, slowly her eyes drifted close. 

The next day; Mia, Saruta, Dorian, and Jamie were patrolling when they saw a girl. She wore a one shoulder dress made out mangled flesh and blood at elbow length while blood seeping among her bare feet. Her irises were red of an inflamed rage and her hair was white as snow as well as her skin complexion. She used her bloody hands to take out the other ghouls without remorse. She is chased by trio and Mia as they sprung a trap on her; kidnapping her. Later, The Ghoul Girl's wrists were bound over her head as the trio kept watch over her. Saruta glared down at her, "Well hello ghoul. Anybody there? I know you can hear my voice. Tell us who you are and maybe we can spare you mercy--If you are willing to cooperate." He said. The Ghoul Girl glared back at him but didn't reply. Saruta looked over at the girl, she was so innocent with blood splattered among her. Red and white contrast with one another, red for impurity and white for vestal, this girl was among rage and pure at the same time. She looked so angry and also hiding her emotions so much. The Ghoul Girl turned away from him but Saruta seized her jaw, squeezed her cheeks so hard and forced her to look at him. "Don't you dare look away from me, look at me right in the eyes and tell us who you are." demanded Saruta, "You think any of us don't know who are. By the time their done with you, I can't wait to see you burn like a witch tied to a stake. Now, I'm going to ask you this one more time--Who. Are. You?" The Ghoul Girl was quiet and responded in a creepy yet ethereal voice so inhuman and so beautiful that it was chilling too. "I can't explain myself, Saruta. You see, I'm not myself. But who cares for you anyway, you are nothing but a deck of cards." Then she broke free and ran away! Then Karen could see what would happen to herself. "N--No, I won’t let you!" said Karen to the monster. She slaughtered them all and devored the bodies of the ghouls! Karen was stunt for a while before a grin broke over her face. She giggled to herself, "I did it! Ew....I really did it! I can't believe it! I just nobody saw--" She turns around as her smile faded. "--That." What she saw was Mia. "Oh crap." Mia thought. "Busted! How do I get myself out of this?" Karen wondered. She slowly smiled kindly, "Hello there, Mia---" she greeted but Mia lunged at her, "AAAAHHHH!" He cried. Mia begin to claw at her like a wild animal. Trying to punch her but Cassandra restrained the boy. "Hey! Hey!" She protested, the boy did not yield. "Stop! Cease! Take it easy! Will you stop?! I am not going to hurt you!" Karen held Mia's fists away from her. "What are you doing here?!" Mia demanded. "I came to help you. I swear, I will not hurt you. Ever--" She reaches over to touch his face but Mia recoiled away. "Get away, no! Don't you dare--Don't--" She said, but Karen was calm as she stroke her hand on her face. "Are you a ghoul like me?" asked Mia, softly. Karen nodded. "I am." She said. Mia looked at her with amazement, "You didn't know?" She asked. Just then, a voice called out. "Mia! Who are you talking to?" There was Saruta, Dorian, and Jamie coming beside her. "No one!" said Mia. Karen smiled and held out her hand, "Hi, I'm Karen. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said. The trio introduce to one another and managed to fight the ghouls. However, Karen went off and disappeared! 

In the meantime, there was a headline of a newspaper and somebody was reading it: "A Ghoul Eater? HA! Ridiculous, ghouls are like zombies and they don't exist!" barked a man. This was Mr. Walker; he was a loud, hot blooded, and ungrateful bastard, he loved to hear himself talk. "Bastards of people are roaming the place!" He continued to rambled. "Ghoul Eaters are trying to exterminate, Mr. Walker!" said a young woman. This is Ariadne Carden. Ariadne is a very devoted, strong and proud journalist but isn't doing so well. "Carden, did I ask for your opinion?!" shouted Mr. Walker. The young lady looked startled, "No sir, I was just--" She started to say but his boss cut her off. "No, I didn't! We have to find out about this ghoul eating creature!" Morris bellowed. "You want to look for her, good luck with that Carden. You find out more, go and give me a good scoop on this extermination of a ghoul eating monster, Capisce?" said Mr. Walker. Sigifrith sighed. "Yes sir." She said. "Good, get out of here!!!" barked Mr. Walker. Later; Ariadne thought about that Ghoul Eater, she viewed this exterminator as a 'monster hunting hero'. She was struggling in her job as a journalist until one day, she discovered a diary and wondered who it belongs to but she was surprised to see the entries in it. Diary Entry 1: All these victims begged for mercy, but to no avail as they were slowly and painfully becoming these corporal undead monsters that crave human flesh and other human remains! A man was in pain as metal bars against his chest yelled out and grimaced. A woman was screaming and blabbering something incoherently as needles were being injected into her. A room was filled with large portions of skin and muscle. Lungs, hearts, and other organs scattered the floor. Rib cages ripped open and seen with maggots feasting on the meaty matter of the body. In another window of a room; A female scientist bent over and picked up a hand saw from the left side of where she was sitting. She held it in front of her, showing it to the observers. Then, she placed the jagged blade on the side of the patient's cheek. Slowly, she began slicing into the patient's right cheek. Blood drizzled down the patient's neck as the scientist did it. The side of her teeth began to show after about ten seconds. As the saw went lower on the patient's face, more of her teeth began to show on the side. Blood covered almost the entire right side of her face. She eventually got to the bottom of her jaw bone, and sawed a tiny piece off of it too. Her cheek fell to the ground with a small thud, and the scientist put the saw in her lap and looked emotionless. Then, the poor patient screamed in extreme pain. She screamed, and put her hands over her now absent cheek. She continued to scream in agony for about ten seconds. She pushed the patient back on the autopsy table as the scientist then raised the saw up to her right shoulder, and began cutting just as slowly as last time. Diary Entry 2: A man was holding a pair of scissors while another, smaller hand was jerking violently in the background, as if it were being forcefully held in the air. The main character then proceeded to repeatedly stab the smaller hand with the scissors while a muffled child’s scream could be heard. The scissors eventually got to the bone and made a horrific crunching sound. That was the last time the blogger ever watched an episode of the creepy hand character. Next up on was The Cellar, which featured the mentally unstable man dressed up as a bear. The second memory showed an alleged video that was first mentioned somewhere on an image-board site. Watching it is said to be a soul-rending experience, far more horrible than anything one could imagine. The image on the right is said to contain screenshots of some of the scenes in the video.he few that have watched it are said to have been killed in their own homes, with only one thing in common, a strange doll, hidden somewhere in their homes...There is a message by the end of the video in the constructed international auxiliary language and says: "This child is still alive and lives in a local shelter whose name was not given. He never spoke, and still is catatonic." As a child; A boy lived in a rented two-floor house. Both his parents worked so he was often alone when he came home from school. One early evening when the boy came home the house was still dark. He called out, “Mom?” and heard a voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs. He called his mom again, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply. He felt she was calling back at him and climbed up the stairs. When he reached the first floor he called her once more and the voice “Yeeeeees?” came from the furthest room. The boy felt both uneasy, but also felt a strong urge to see his mother, and started to walk towards the room. But just as he was about to open the door into the room he heard the front door downstairs open and his mother come in, carrying a lot of shopping bags. “Sweetie, are you home?” The mother called in a cheery voice. Hearing her voice made the boy feel instantly better and he turned back to go downstairs at once… but not before he had a quick glance towards the room. While he watched from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack. For a brief moment, he saw something strange in there. A pale face, staring at him. And attacked him and then his mother! Then, they become ghouls too! 

Diary Entry 3: A beautiful young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. On the news that night, they announced there is a serial killer on the loose in the area. Before she goes to bed, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows, but the one in the basement won’t lock. She decides to leave it unlocked, but locks the basement door and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed. In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from her bathroom. Half-awake, the girl feels the comforting lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more, she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog. Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub. Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye; she turns around. Written on the wall in her dog’s blood are the words “Humans can lick too.” And the killer appeared and kidnapped her, causing her to become a ghoul. Diary Entry 4: The three subjects were males, 22, 23, and 29. The subjects also swore to secrecy. The chemical was successfully administered to all three subjects. Within the first hour, all three of them started screaming in agony. After sedation, each subject had his left arm cut open with a scalpel and his right arm shot by a weapon. When the scalpel penetrated one of the subjects’s skin, it reacted with a dark amorphous solid substance filling the cut almost as fast as the skin was opened up. It sealed so fast that the scalpel was stuck in his arm. The injury caused by the blade was sealed by the dark amorphous blood within three seconds. After 84 hours, all three of the subjects started to act unusual. Instead of using the entertainment around them, they sat in their beds and groaned, as if they were sad or ashamed. After 110 hours, One of the subjects passed out. Blood tests could not be run because the blood was solid and amorphous. The only thing that was determined was the poison in their blood, which was at 5, was far more acidic than usual. The subjects were escorted to the test room. The three subjects looked far different from the beginning. The skin had turned to a shade of grey, and their skin looked noticeably thicker. Their eye colors have changed to pure black, and they were bloodshot. The experiment will continue as planned, but the chemical must be remodeled before repeating the experiment. Before opening fire on the subjects; the subjects showed inhuman strength. They immediately pounced on their attackers and used their teeth as a most effective weapon. Six armed men lost consciousness as their attackers touched their teeth to their skin. One arm was devoured by the subjects.

Diary Entry 5: Emerging from the doorway. It was a girl...Or what's left of her. Her eyes were hollow, her face looked like a flayed mask, and her ruined, finger-less hands, reaching forward. Then it said, "Help me! Help meeee!" She was coming, The last thing they saw before the doors shut on her were her bloodshot, lidless eyes staring straight at them and there was a tear shed. In the news reports say that the girl's name was Alesia and it said that she had crawled on her stumps, bleeding gallons, dying only inches away from the elevator door. Nobody knew what happened to her! The next day was chaos. Nearby, a cluster of ghoul children were tearing into a struggling mailman. With screams exploding all around like mortar fire, sprinklers washing blood down a neighbor’s driveway as a ghoul woman digging through an old man’s stomach. However those screams would last when Mia took on the children and ate their bodies, even eating the ghoul woman as well as the old man, who was going to be turned into a ghoul soon. Hans Ernan confesses that Madame Hulda had caused the people at the beach to have melted flesh, bleeding stumps, and exposed skulls and bones. The reason was Madame Hulda was trying to fulfill her mother's prophecy of End Times, her mother was the elderly dame name Madame Trudy Hildebrand, a force feeding fundamentalist pious lady who wants to bring the world into chaos before 'eternal peace' comes all over the world. The ghouls roaming twere not just mindless animals intent tearing into skin and muscles. The ghouls had a mind though. One single mind. It was the mind of the virus, and it's far more intelligent than anyone could have ever anticipated. Then, Hans told them about how his wife was sick so much that she almost died as she became better as a ghoul. He loved his wife did and that's when, Madame Hulda had caused the beach to be polluted with acid that caused everyone who swam in it to have these problems. When the ghouls came along, they came like wild fire. One bite, one scratch, one simple transfer of bodily fluids would be enough to turn us into them. He turned and called for his wife, "Lalage, where are you? Come here." No reponse, Hans sighed and walked to the next room with Mia and the others following. The woman stood by the piano, her sundress radiant in the late afternoon light. Her face hidden from the others. Hans smiled while he took the woman in his arms and said to her, "Lalage, my sweet. You look so ever lovely to me as the day we met. Let the world go to hell, I have you." He held her close, brushed back her hair, and as she sank her teeth deep into his throat, he kissed her cheek. He didn’t mind as long as it was her. Only her. Only Lalage, his lovely wife. Then, Hans lie there dying with a smile on his face. After reading all that; Ariadne was shocked by this discovery and proceeded to publish these entries but decided to wait as she want to deliver the diary back. 

The next day, Mia was cleaning in a hurry and she got things done. "Wow, you work fast Mia." Asmund remarked. Mia smiled, "Yeah, I just want to get things done now." She said. "Why? Are you going somewhere?" Asmund asked. "Yes, for a walk." Mia lied brightly. Asmund nodded, "All right, but tell Saruta, OK?" He said. Mia thought, "Oh come on, it's not important...Well, maybe he should know....No, I mean! Aww what the hell?" To Asmund, she said: "Sure, I guess...I mean, fine. Yeah, OK. I'll tell him." She went off and found Saruta, "Hey, Saruta?" She said. Saruta looked up, "Yeah?" He asked. "You mind if I go on a walk?" Mia inquired. "'Course, maybe Jamie can come along if he's not so much of a perv!" teased Saruta. Jamie glared at him, "Shut up! I am not a perv!" He protested. "Oh, yeah? What about that dream? That wet, sexy...." Saruta snarked. "I--It's not of your business! Dirt bag!" Jamie insulted. "Asshole!" Saruta argued. "Bastard!" Jamie spat. "Pervert!" Saruta blurted out. "GUYS!!!" Mia exclaimed, she then said in a calm voice: "Can I go on a walk alone?" Saruta looked at her with surprise, "Alone? Why?" He asked. "It--I just--I just want to be by myself. I don't have a problem but...." Mia answered. Saruta nodded, "OK, you can go but come right back." He said. "Thanks." Mia said, she walked to a park and sat on the bench. She waited until she felt thoughts in her mind. "Ah, you finally came. You are curious after all." A voice said. It was that girl again. Looking at her with her hands around cheeks. Mia looked at her, "Yeah.....Um, you never told me your name." She replied. "Oh, where are my manners? Silly me. My name is Circe." said the girl. "Circe?" Mia said, then she asked: "How can I trust you?" Circe smirked and turned around. "I am Ghoul Eater like you, but I'm vampirism kind than you. I don't absorb the memories and I don't need to know the truth. I already seen what happened before me." Circe said. "Really?" asked Mia. Circe smiled, "Mmm-hmm! Come with me, I want to show you something." She said, holding her hand out for her. Mia took it and asked, "Where are we going?" Circe smiled, "You'll see." She said. They arrived at the same place of battling that one ghoul. "Why are we here?" asked Mia. "You've seen the girl, the ghoulish female with no cheeks." Circe said. "Yes, you know her? She was a subject and tortured." Mia said. "Yes, her name is Ginny Patch. She was also a classmate of yours once." Circe explained. Mia looked at her in shock, "What?" She gasped. "Is that funny? Strange?" Circe continued, "I understand you cannot accept that. That girl thought you were a freak. She spread those rumors about you and lied to your face but you should put the blame on Helena. She caused you to become like this." Mia felt sweaty, "NO!!!! SHE NEVER PLANNED IT!!!!" She blurted out. "Well maybe, she was threatened. She was forced to give up your body as a test subject." Circe explained. Mia was stunt by this, "No....It couldn't be...." She said. Circe spoke out, "She was held at gunpoint, she was then threatened and she said, 'TAKE HER! DON'T KILL ME! TAKE HER INSTEAD OF ME!'" She was trying to hide a smile. "No, she did that? It's not possible...I....Helena....." Mia replied. "Why don't you find out from her family?" Circe suggested. Mia didn't know what to say and just before she opened her mouth, a voice was calling her name: "MIA!!!!" It was Saruta, Mia ran and Circe vanished. Mia didn't look back, she met up with Saruta who found her as he said, "There you are, I thought I'd find you. I thought you said you'd be back." Then he noticed Mia was sweating and having problems breathing. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. Mia assured him that he was fine and they went back. 

At night, Saruta was awake thinking about what had happened. He knew something was wrong when she said she wanted to go alone but he decided to let her go and just trust her. A while after she left, he felt she was with someone familiar but for some reason he couldn't figure out who it was. And then he felt she was confused, angry, scared, shocked and in pain! That was when he decided to go to look for her but when he found her she was still refusing to tell me the truth. It was like she wanted to tell me but for some reason she didn't. He got slightly stung by her today. Even though she's a really nice girl, he didn't think continuing like this would be good, he has to do some thing about it......Just when he was deep in thoughts he heard Mia getting out of the bed and slowly going out of the room. Saruta went after her and he saw her leaning against the window in the hallway. "Mia?" He asked. "Oh, S--Saruta!" Mia said surprised. "I saw you leaving the room, why aren’t you sleep?" Saruta asked. "I-I can't sleep." Mia replied, rubbing her eyes. Her feelings still hadn't changed from evening. She was still confused, worried and it was like there was something she didn't want to believe. "Mia, are you alright?" He asked a little bit concerned. "Y--yeah I’m fine." She said trying to smile. Saruta sighed and looked out of the window. "Ummm......Saruta?...." Mia said. "Yes?" Saruta asked. "Remember the time we were fighting those ghouls? And I saw one that was familiar to me?" Mia said. Saruta replied. "Yes." Mia said, "She was a classmate of mine from school. I'm sorry Saru, I try not to do that and I don't want to hurt you." Saruta nodded, "I know, I know.....Mia, is there something you wanna tell me?" He asked. Mia was reluctant, "I.......No........" He could tell, itt's about her past . He doesn't blame her but still..."Mia, I know It's hard for you to let go of but it's for the best, believe me. You have a new life here with us, with me and that's all that matters now." "I know......I'll try........." Mia said as she turned around to go back to her room. Saruta sighed, "What was she hiding?" He thought. On the next night, there was a low voice of someone opening the door slowly. Jamie was half awake, then he looked up to see Mia slowly leaving the room trying not to wake them up. Jamie wondered why she isn’t sleep. It’s  past midnight. He got out of his bedroon and followed her to see she was leaning against the window in the hallway. Again. He slowly approached her. "Mia?" Jamie asked. "Oh Jamie!" Mia gasped in astonishment. "I saw you leaving the room, why aren’t you sleep?" Jamie asked. "Well I guess I couldn’t sleep, it’s just that….I have a lot of things going on in my mind so…” Mia replied. Jamie looked at her, she seemed different. "Mia, are you alright?" He asked a little bit concerned. "Umm  yeah, I’m…fine...." She said looking away. "Jamie, can I ask you something?" Jamie replied with a smile, "Yeah, of course." Mia looked at him, "Has anyone sacrificed his or her friend to take them and not that person?" She inquired. Jamie got shocked  by her words, "Why would she ask that? What does she mean?" He thought. "Sorry, it’s just a stupid question. I kinda had a dream and some weird things came to my mind, just forget it. I’m going to try to sleep." Mia said smiling but even though she was smiling her eyes didn’t look happy. She was going to her room when she turned around to face him again. "Umm, don’t you think yato was acting weird yesterday? Why?" She asked. "I don’t know but don’t worry he act’s weird all the time, he’ll be good tomorrow." He said, even though he didn’t believe in that himself. But really, why was Saru acting so weird? And why is Mia like this? What is going on?! Jamie knew it going to end well!

Mia finally found the Patch Family and managed to tell them about where her daughter was. When Mia showed them the body of the ghoul girl and the story of what happened to her, the family were hysterical at what they saw. The mother vomited and ran out of the room. The father cried, and the older brother, simply stared in horror at what he saw. She felt bad but they needed to know what happened to their daughter. She got back to her place when she felt someone behind her: "Mi....ii...aaaa...." A voice whispered. Mia let out a squeal, "AAHHH!" She felt hands covering her mouth and her squealing like screams were muffled. She caught her breath as she pushed Saruta away, "What are you doing?" Saruta asked. "Nothing! I was just....." Mia said, "I had to tell a family about their daughter was now a ghoul. It wasn't easy for them." Saruta made a face, "Ah, that sucks." He remarked. Mia smirked nervously, "You have no idea." Then she went upstairs to her room. Saruta watched as Mia climbed up the stairs. If he couldn't sense her thoughts, he would probably believe that she just wanted to go to bed but he already knew that she was up to something. Even though it was like she didn't want to do it. It was happening faster than Saru thought and it was dangerous for her and even he had continue like this. He had to do something about it, then he remembered something. Saruta looked at Jamie who was next to him and was deep in his thoughts. "Jamie, let’s go out. I have something to talk to you about!” He said, pulling Jamie outside. Dorian saw them and asked, "You guys going out?" "We just need some boy time, be right back!" Saruta said, and then they went outside. Saruta looked around and there was no oe watching or listening. "All right, start talking. What's this about?" asked Jamie. "It’s about Mia, she’s been acting weird these days. Last night she met someone--" Saruta explained. "She met someone?! Who?" asked Jamie. "I couldn’t find out and she’s hiding it from me, but I know she wants to find out about her past but  if she continue like this she would go through what happened to you!” Saruta said. That was shocking but It was true. Sarua could see Jamie was shocked as well. "I want you to help her and if anything happened ….stay by her side!" Saruta instructed. Of course Saruta was there for her himself but he felt like Jamie would understand her better. He really hope it ends well! Earlier, Jamie had watched Mia climb up the stairs and it reminded him. How Mia and Saruta have changed these past few days! They act weird specially around each other! and it's like Mia has been worried about something. He hoped she’s OK! He wondered what he can do for her. Now; he was really shocked and speechless. Indeed, he would help her. If Saruta hadn’t said it, Jamie would still do that because he cares about her. She was one of her good friends! He will protect her and he won't let that happen to her no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment