Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2015

KATHERINE DONOVAN WANTS TO THANK VIEWERS FOR READING STITCH HEART

Hello, this is KatDon and I want to thank you for viewing my newest story, Stitch Heart. This is such a blessing to me, and I also have been adding up the number of views: The 1st Chapter has 41 views, the 2nd has 36 views, the 3rd has 22, the fourth has 28 views, and the fifth--and last for Volume 1--has 43 views. In total that would be 170 views all together. I just want to say, and I don't want to sound narcissistic, but this has been another best work I wrote. It's so amazing how much hard work pays off! Thank you guys so much, I was stressed out before but now I am safe to say, I feel so great! Again, thank you very much! I have more coming your way, thank you very much. --KatDon 

No comments:

Post a Comment