Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2014

Uranometria--Interlude

Alas! It has arrived. Enjoy this awesome light novel chapter for your entertainment! --KatDon

Interlude: Standing for Justice 

I've been called many things at my job....Leader. Savior. Lady Justice. I have seen death in the face and survived every moment of it. This is a place of sanctuary, a place of justice....A place of atonement. I've recruited my best allies on this team. Innocence is lost and their blood is on the hands of beasts. So, to you monsters; listen closely to this. Lock your doors, watch your backs, and take heed to my words. My squad will find you, and when they do; they will un-alive you as your viscera and plasma will splattered like paint. Someone had to do something about the Wendigos in this sky land of groundswell called home. Why should it not be me? You don't know my name but it's left on your lips, it's on every calling card given to you, and whispered when you are alone at dark....My name, is Chloris Zephyr and I stand for justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment