Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2014

I HATE THIS PART

This is a scene I hate about this one episode: She Came Through the Bathroom Window, I am not a big fan of Beverly Hills 90210 but the music in the ending of this episode gave me the creeps....I mean, why add that music. Take a look below: 

One by one they call out: “Ginger? Tina? Adrienne? Marla?” But when the stall opens, a confused bearded man steps out. D'oh! The three idiots suddenly notice that the bathroom window is open...and then they hear the unmistakable squeal of car tires. Brandon and Dylan look alarmed and then stare over at Steve and exclaim, “Where are your keys?!"

>_<

I know it's supposed to be played for laughs but the music seriously makes my skin crawl and feel like something is sneaking up behind me to scare me. And I don't like Beverly Hills 90210, it's talk of sensuality and scenes of people in bed is not so appealing to me....UGH! Anyway, thanks for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment