Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 13, 2014

KATDON Poems--Melancholia, Tension, and Being Someone Else (...Just a Little)

DO NOT CALL ME AN EMO! I was feeling fatigue one day once. So, I decide to write an article of my poems. I also wrote one when I was angry on another day. It's personal and based off my life. Enjoy!

Melancholy of Noises
This poem is about my 
depression with my hypersensitivities. 

Depressed. 
Angry. Sad. 
Confused. 
Low self-esteem, longing for perfection. 
Hatred towards self for as I am. 
Wondering 'why'. 
Numb, misunderstood. 
Hatred to the loudest speakers. 
Searching for a remedy of quiet and peace. 
Need acceptance, need more understanding. 
Wonder why, I can't shut up my ears. 
I really can't, I've tried so hard though my mind's in a jumble.
 Life is hard, half of everyone doesn't comprehend. 
Noises so loud, no matter how I tried I can't lower it. 

Tension of the Merc with a Mouth
This poem is personal. It's about someone 
I used to know for 5-6 years, who was talking loudly and
got on people's nerves. Not gonna say his name, as I said 
before--NOT. Gonna say his name, he remains anonymous. 

Your voice is so loud, can't you shut up? 
You like to annoy me, you like to get my 
attention. Here's a hint--I'm not into you. 
I don't go for the immature! The repeater!
The irksome kinds. Police reinforcements, 
Juan Ciervo, who the hell cares? You think everything's 
a criminal offense. You're so annoying. So nosy. 
Childish. I'm not into you. Leave me alone, I'm tired
of you talkin' about my old shoes. I want you to quit it, 
I don't give a damn because your voice is sonorous. I can't 
concentrate, you merc of a mouth! Because you can't shut up! 
You want attention, manchild. Grow up and get real. 

I Just Wanna Be
This poem is mixed feelings about me
being someone different and not be me
for once in my life. 

I just wanna be normal, it's better than being different. 
I just wanna be beautiful, it's better than being plan ugly. 
I just wanna have friends, it's better than being a loner. 
I just wanna be special, it's better than being common. 
I just wanna be loved, it's better than being abhorred. 
I just wanna be badass, it;s better than being weak. 
I just wanna be--Whatever I want, instead of being weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment