Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2014

Freak Girl Online Diary--Prologue

Prologue: Who Am I? 

They call me 'freak girl' because I'm different, I can't blame them. The others, they think I'm weird. All I ever wanted is to be accepted as I am. I know I am different and I have some flaws but I'm working on tweaking on them. I'm a Cloud Cuckoolander, Mad Dreamer, The Ophelia, and Naive Girl. But I can be deadly, no not really but you should consider me into the 'Beware the Nice Ones' group. And 'Beware the Silly Ones' as well as 'Beware the Quiet Ones'. I may be a nice girl but do not push all my buttons because I can go crazy on you. Like Roaring Rampage of Revenge. No, even more deadlier: Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds! Hahaha...Ahem! Sorry, my sanity went down for one second my friends.  

My name is Katherine Donovan, I am 21 years old but I look like I'm a teenager. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and dealing with a lot of panic attacks. I see things differently than others, I can take pictures with my mind so that only their faces are etched into my brain. These portraits can play over and over again, it overloads but it doesn't hurt physically. I kind of like the feeling, it's exciting really! I went through a lot lately: Hypersensitivity to some noises, child abuse, bullying, socially isolated from some people for I feared of betrayal and for those that do not understand me. I am a big fan of anime (Or as you people like to call them 'Japanese cartoons'). From childhood to my early 20's and never stop since. 

I wrote this to tell the truth, especially to the relatives who didn't know about this and for them to know the truth. I also wrote this so you know my story. Hear my tale; I don't want sympathy or forgiveness but for you to understand me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment