Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Seraph of the End: Two Demons, A Wager, A Third in the Mix!

Asuramaru, Yuu's Demon Gear, holds a wager with Kiseki-O, Kimizuki's Demon Gear. They decide to pet on each of their wielders however somebody else joins the wager as well. Find out what happens next. Enjoy, thanks! --KatDon 

Kiseki O: “My, how do you put up with that hothead? How annoying!” 
Asuramaru: “Oh? I could say that about your four eyed partner? How come he's so irritating but yet so interesting.”
Kiseki O: “Good question, same me with yours. He's so fascinating, I think Kimizuki 'loves' Yuu right?”
Asuramaru: “Sounds strange but in a way yes.”
It was quiet for a moment until Asuramaru giggled to himself. 
Kiseki O: “What's so funny?”
Asuramaru: “I just have an idea. A really good one.”
Kiseki O: “Care to share it with me than just say nothing?”
Asuramaru: “How about a wager? I, Asuramaru, bet that Yuu Hyakuya will win against Shiho Kimizuki.”
Kiseki O: “Very well, then I--Kiseki O--bet that Shiho Kimizuki will win.”
Asuramaru: “May the best man and demon win, the wager is set Kiseki O.”
Kiseki O: “I'm looking forward to this, Asuramaru.”
They shake hands with sneers on their faces reflect Yuu and Kimizuki's determination.

Just then....Gekkoin comes over to Asuramaru and Kiseki-O after they shake hands. 
Gekkoin: (looking brooding yet suspicious) "What are you two doing?" 
Asuramaru: (sneers) "Oh, none of your concern Gekko. I mean, you wouldn't want to be apart of it anyway." 
Kiseki-O: (puts hand on Asuramaru's shoulder, Asuramaru looks annoyed) "Now, Asura. We can't leave out Gekkoin out, can we? Let's give him a chance, maybe he might find it fun." (Kiseko sneers at Gekkoin) 
Gekkoin: (Curious, he glares at Kiseki-O) "What is it?" 
Kiseki-O: (beams while looking mischievous) "Asuramaru and I are holding a wager. I bet that Shiho Kimizuki would win this fight. Asura here bets Yuu Hyakuya will win. Would you like to join us? I mean, you can but I don't know. It seems your heart is soften by that sweet, frail human name Yoichi." 
Gekkoin: (smirks) "Hmph, he may be a frail human but that doesn't mean I would refuse. Guess I'm going to wager too, I--Gekkoin--will bet that Yoichi Saotome will win and be the one on top." 
Asuramaru: (grins in delight) "Sounds easy enough, I'd like that." 
Kiseki-O: (claps hands together) "Then, let the wager begin." 
The three of them sneered as Yoichi steps forward. 


Creature Girl: (horrified) "NO, GET AWAY!!!! NO!!!" 
Asuramaru, Kiseki O and Gekkoin advanced towards her and they already have her ensnared in their clutches. The Creature Girl is trying to resist however Gekkoin give her a passionate, liplock kiss while Asuramaru bites his teeth into the mysterious girl's shoulder, which makes her blushed. Kiseki O giggles as he bites into the girl's thigh and the girl begin to moan from Gekkoin's lips. She feels so aroused by how Asuramaru and Kiseki-O were biting into her as they were making her feel so good. 
Creature Girl: (pants, pulls away from Gekkoin) "Please....I....I can't....." 
Kiseki-O: (pulls away for a moment, sneering) "Come on, you want this so badly...." (moans while sinking teeth back into thigh) 
Creature Girl: (struggling to not become submissive) "I don't want this...." 
Asuramaru: (pulls away too while revealing blood around his mouth as he grinned) "But you will. You know you want to, it's so good.....You really need to loosen up a bit." (sinks teeth back into shoulder, the girl squirms and her pleas are ignored while she was panting and gasping) 
Gekkoin: (sneers) "I'll show you how good it is." (He bites into girl's throat, which made the girl scream out of pleasure) 

Creature Girl was becoming limp, she closed her eyes while moaning and panting while gasping out of pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment