Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Great Watch Cipher V2--Chapter 4

Here, I have the fourth chapter and this one is going to change the life of one naive girl and she has gone crazy after seeing something that's not what it seems. Could it? And also, Tamamo Mae suffers from memories implanted in her head and is about to break. Please take and look, don't forget to comment and enjoy! --KatDon


Chapter 4: Playing the Game of Possessive Deception 

A shocked girl logged off from the game and placed her helmet down, she took a few deep breaths and try to find out what happen. "How was I possessed? I mean, it's not the game. And it wasn't made up. It was real." thought the girl. "Who is he really?" Tsubaki said to herself, "Who are you?" Later on, She was lying on her bed and looked out her window with her eyes, before she thought to herself: "The tongue is a flame, I can see that he’s not what he seems, but he doesn’t think I know. He’s so bad, he couldn’t even be called a person I can relate to. I will have to figure it out by myself. I think I really loves him but this guy doesn’t realize it, and never will, as he cannot unravel my thoughts. I don't even know this guy I met on an online game anymore. I don’t know what happened and why but I think I know..I see something in this boy, although it may lead to problems for me, I still want it to be true." Kintaro, Sayohime, Oinari, Konohana, Hangaku, Tsuna, and Kincho couldn't believe this nutcase, Ophelia, has a crazy scheme and this was too much. Kintaro and Sayohime were baffled, Oinari was annoyed, Konohana had her hand over her mouth to keep her from giggling, Hagaku shook her head, Tsuna smiled awkwardly, and Kincho had a palm over his forehead. "Try to contain yourselves, ladies and gents, this is the most exciting mission ever! It is awesome!"  Ophelia gushed. Kintaro spoke up, "What is this? A video game?"  He asked. Ophelia beamed, "Very good, Kintaro! A video game called WunderGround! Fantasy-action game that is also hack and slash and it's been quite popular." She said. 


The others are flabberghasted: "And we're here because....?" Hangaku asked. Ophelia turned to the others and replied, "The Night Parade is lurking in this game." The bored and awkward expressions left everyone as they looked shocked. "Did you say...Night Parade?" Kintaro asked. Ophelia nodded, "Yup, they're in there so you guys need to find the demon." She explained. Kintaro and his friends exchanged glances at one another, then Kintaro sighed and said: "OK, I hate to say this but...Take us to WunderGround!" Ophelia beamed and clapped excitedly, "Yay, that's the spirit!" She exclaimed. In the world of WunderGround; Kintaro and his friends are given names to play the game: Kintaro is Teague, Sayohime is Elmira, Oinari is Kolton, Kincho is Caius, Tsuna is Willis, Konohana is Meghan, and Hangaku is Arthea. "Don't worry, I got them." A girl said. Kintaro was shocked, "Um--Thanks?" He said. The girl beamed, "My pleasure, I'm Alyssa!" She replied. "Name's Teague." Kintaro said. Alyssa grinned, "Cool name." She said. Kintaro is surprised, "Really?" He asked. "Yeah! I mean, Hello Alyssa! It's an awesome name." Alyssa bubbled. "She's cute...I wonder if Alyssa's really her actual name." Kintaro muttered to no one in particular. In the meantime; Sayohime meets Alec, Hangaku meets Bradamante, Kincho meets Griffayn, Oinari and Konohana meets Kalerot, and Tsuna meets Walwein. Later in reality; it turns out Alyssa's name is Tsubaki Nyobo, her boyfriend is Minokichi Mosaku, Kalerot is Shibi Heguri, Griffayn is Otomo Kanamura, Walwein is Izuna Gongen, and Bradamante is Hasuko Kojin. 

How did this happen? Let's spin backwards and find out what happened, shall we? 

Earlier before....

Kintaro, Sayohime, Oinari, Konohana, Hangaku, Tsuna, and Kincho couldn't believe this nutcase, Ophelia, has a crazy scheme and this was too much. Kintaro and Sayohime were baffled, Oinari was annoyed, Konohana had her hand over her mouth to keep her from giggling, Hagaku shook her head, Tsuna smiled awkwardly, and Kincho had a palm over his forehead. "Try to contain yourselves, ladies and gents, this is the most exciting mission ever! It is awesome!"  Ophelia gushed. Kintaro spoke up, "What is this? A video game?"  He asked. Ophelia beamed, "Very good, Kintaro! A video game called WunderGround! Fantasy-action game that is also hack and slash and it's been quite popular." She said. The others are flabberghasted: "And we're here because....?" Hangaku asked. Ophelia turned to the others and replied, "The Night Parade is lurking in this game." The bored and awkward expressions left everyone as they looked shocked. "Did you say...Night Parade?" Kintaro asked. Ophelia nodded, "Yup, they're in there so you guys need to find the demon." She explained. Kintaro and his friends exchanged glances at one another, then Kintaro sighed and said: "OK, I hate to say this but...Take us to WunderGround!" Ophelia beamed and clapped excitedly, "Yay, that's the spirit!" She exclaimed. Ophelia helped everyone get prepared in the game with a streamlined helmet coated in dark gray, which it has a wire of the same color stretched out of a long pad in the back. Flipped the switch and the gang started the game. In the world of WunderGround of a gaming place called Tirnanog ; Kintaro and his friends are given names to play the game: Kintaro is Teague, Sayohime is Elmira, Oinari is Kolton, Kincho is Caius, Tsuna is Willis, Konohana is Meghan, and Hangaku is Arthea. The role of the game is to reach to Emain Ablach and take down the Headless Horseman. The items in the game to help the gang complete it is Ichor, which makes them grow smaller. Ambrosia, which makes them ten feet tall. Toadstone is to turn them back to regular size, there was another name for that called "Relief Cure". And a raging, cursed golden apple that turn anyone into an angry lunatic. 

During the game; Kintaro was facing off against flying creatures coming at him and Kintaro died in the game few times before restarting. Just before he died again, he is saved by someone. Someone who wore a white top accompanied by a green vest, her hair appears to be lighter and has  two thick braids. Her pants are oddly transparent and looked like it was made out of woven abacca or banana silk."Don't worry, I got them." A girl said. Kintaro was shocked to see her, "Um--Thanks?" He said. The girl beamed, "My pleasure, I'm Alyssa!" She replied. "Name's Teague." Kintaro said. Alyssa grinned, "Cool name." She said. Kintaro is surprised, "Really?" He asked. "Yeah! I mean, Hello Alyssa! It's an awesome name." Alyssa bubbled. Alyssa and Kintaro, or 'Teague' rather, journey into the game as a team of fast friends. In the meantime; Sayohime meets Alec, Hangaku meets Bradamante, Kincho meets Griffayn, Oinari and Konohana meets Kalerot, and Tsuna meets Walwein. These people seem to know how to play the game and showed the new players how. Kintaro and his friends seemed to understand it but were amazed and curious about these people. However, Kintaro and Alyssa were on a horse riding to a village somehwere but then, the horse went crazy and bucked them off before speeding away. Kintaro and Alyssa were annoyed. What's worse, there was no way to fight any enemies in areas! "So, what do we do?" Alyssa asked. Kintaro sighed angrily, "I don't know, ugh! Now I feel stupid. I should've brought some gear with me but nooo, I wasn't thinking and was pretty stupid." He complained. "It's OK, Teague. It's not your fault, I guess going this way was one of my most stupidest ideas." Alyssa remarked. Kintaro turned to her, "Don't blame yourself, neither of us are to be punished." He assured her. Alyssa smiled, "Thanks." She said. While searching around; they found a door and opened it, which had a staircase going down so they proceeded down the stairs. However; the door disappeared after closing behind them. "Great, we're stuck in here!" Kintaro said. "Hey, let's walk down. Maybe it can help us get back to the surface above." Alyssa said. 

Then she turned to Kintaro and asked, "Can I be your White Rabbit in all of this?" Kintaro looked at her funny, "Sure." He said. As they were walking down; they learned the stairs was stiff, Alyssa lost her footing and fell down. Kintaro tried to catch her and fell down together. But they landed safely in an underground place; they staggered up as they realized they were alive but trapped. "Augh! Stupid fall, I thought we were going to die!" Kintaro exclaimed. Alyssa looked around, "Are we stuck in here?" She asked. Kintaro was annoyed, "I don't know...There has to be a way out of there." He said. Alyssa looked around and then she took her place on the floor. "What are you doing?" Kintaro demanded. Alyssa looked at him calmly after looking up at the ceiling above. "Just thinking." She said. Kintaro threw his hands up like he had it, "I'm looking for a way out and you're just sitting here & daydreaming?!" He exclaimed. Alyssa smiled, "I know if things were hopeless and when you're are panicky, you gotta stay positive no matter what situation you are in." She explained. Kintaro looked up, "You're a strange one, y'know that?" He remarked, grinning. The two of them talk for awhile until they found a table in the underground area and there was a bottle that had Ambrosia Treats and Ichor. They both ate and drank it before becoming both big and small. Once then, they managed to get out from the underground trap. But Alyssa realized what time it was and says goodbye but hopes to meet them again. Kintaro watched her go, smiling at how happy she is. "She's cute...I wonder if Alyssa's really her actual name." Kintaro muttered to no one in particular. Later in reality; it turns out Alyssa's name is Tsubaki Nyobo, her boyfriend is Minokichi Mosaku, Kalerot is Shibi Heguri, Griffayn is Otomo Kanamura, Walwein is Izuna Gongen, and Bradamante is Hasuko Kojin. Tsubaki's full name is Tsubakihime Asuta Nyobo! For the time being; Tamamo Mae is having more memories overloading her brain: 

There was a funeral for the fallen: The murdered members of Silver Branch are honored. Arturus, Findabair, Llwch, Hector, Emrys, Nudd, Marcus, Maponos, Drustan, and Bernard were found dead as well as three other bodies--Kephas, Demetri, and Alexis. As it turned out; the three of them had betrayed Melisande. They had given the experimental chemicals to Damon and Heidi to experiment on Ophelia. When Melisande found out, she was so upset that she broke down and murdered them with her psychic powers and Tristan found her shrieking and her hands covered with blood. Tristan managed to coax her down as Melisande blubbered, "I TRUSTED THEM!!!! I TRUSTED THEM!!!!" over and over again. This also took a toll on the other members. Brynhilde, Naveen, Sparrow, Damocles, Hansel, Barka, Stavr, Orvor, Pyramus, Thisbe, Knutine, Patroklos, his friends and brother, Tobit, Sarah, Vanahgn, his pals, Elric, his comrades, Ligeia, Tannhauser, their allies, Melusine and her squad departed from Silver Brahcn to go back to the worlds they came from but give Cassandra and the others a heart a gratitude and will see them soon one day. Cassandra is sad but she understands as she and the other agents said goodbye. All of a sudden, someone was singing in a pretty voice: "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path. Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path. When I feel afraid, think I've lost my way....Still You're there right beside me, Nothing will I fear as long as you are near, Please be near me to the end....Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path. Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path." The singing was coming from Cass, who must be singing in her sleep or perhaps she's awake but her eyes are closed. "Nothing will I fear as long as you are near, Please be near me to the end.....Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path. Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path. And a light unto my path, You're the light unto my path." Then, he glanced over at Nora Rosa who gave him a watery smiled as he said, "...And the love of my life..." Cassandra, too, had a rheumy grin upon her face, "Wow...I never knew. But it's so beautiful how you managed to survive. Now that I think about it, my friends are dead but I'm still here." She said. Pintosmalto cupped her face in his hands, "You don't have to protect us, we can defend for ourselves but thank you for helping us." He said. Cassandra smiled, "My pleasure, Reuben." She said. Cass realized what she said, "I mean, Pinto." She replied. "Don't get kissy with him, Cassandra." Signora Rosaura said, giving her a look. "Whatever you say...Judy." Cassandra remarked. Cassandra, Pintosmalto, and Nora Rosa all laughed. It felt pretty good, really, and things were going to be OK. In the meantime; Sayohime was alone as she couldn't help but wonder about one thing, why did she saved that girl? What was she anyway? And what she said about protecting someone? It didn't make any sense. 

For the time being; Tamamo Mae was walking out at night and she begins to hallucinate. She could see familiar faces in her delusional illusions: Kintaro, Oinari, Konohana....It was driving her crazy and she was so scared of what was happening that she tripped, then fainted into oblivion! A moment later, Tamamo Mae woke up to see some friendly strangers. "Hello there!" Androcles greeted. Vasilissa is amazed, "Oh man, I can't believe it! I remember you!" She gasped. "It....It's you...." Tamamo Mae looked at Vasilissa, "I remember you...." She said. Vasilissa smiled and outstretch her hand, "I'm Vasilissa." She said. Tamamo Mae shook her hand, "Tamamo Mae." She replied. Tamamo Mae and Vasilissa became closer to her as friends. Vasilissa begin to pitied her and she came across her one day with something. "Tamamo Mae, now that we're friends...I decide I'm going to make you feel at home." Vasilissa said. Tamamo Mae didn't know what to say, "You don't have to go through all that trouble." She assured her. "Yeah, but...That's what people do. They come into our lives for a reason and we help them in return. That's what I'm doing for you." Vasilissa said, leading Tamamo Mae for a makeover. While giving her a homemade spa; Vasilissa begin to speak: "This lists all the things that women do to be accepted by society. Society has sent the message to women saying that you need to be made up to look beautiful. Also, society portrays super thin women as more beautiful. This causes many women to become obsessed with being thin so that they can be accepted." She was done and then moved on to styling Tamamo Mae's hair and makeup her, "Women like to be loved by men and women, so they throw themselves at them. The girl is taking it off so that her man will love her. By doing these things, the girl hopes that she will be accepted by her peers and friends." She said. "I see." Tamamo Mae said. Vasilissa looked at her, "Do you like yourself?" She asked. Tamamo Mae looked at her, "I don't...." She started and Vasilissa smiled while saying: "You don’t have to try to hard to be beautiful with all of these material things. You don't have to give it all away to boys, if you know what I mean. When dissatisfactory happens, don’t let it tear you apart or change you, just get up shake it off and move on. The most important kind of acceptance is self acceptance. You don’t have to try to be the way society says you should be, just be yourself." 

During her time with Vasilissa and her gang; Tamamo Mae begin to have visions of Vasilissa's memories inside of her head: In a strapless, sleeveless black velvet bodice, dark feathered ballet tutu, and swan inspired eye makeup; Vasilissa became an undercover heroine but she posed in the mirror. "Nice costume, very Black Swan." Androcles remarked. Vasilissa turned to him and grinned, "I think it suits me but there's no evil intentions in me." She said. Yvain looked puzzled at her, "You sure she's there?" He asked. Vasilissa looked at him seriously, "I saw a vision of her, she's there--I know it." She confirms. Yvain nodded but looked at her up and down, "So, what are you calling yourself? Black Swan?" He asked. Vasilissa thought about this for a moment, "Maybe Black Star but Black Swan, I mean it sounds deceiving like Odile." She said, "So, I thought of something unique and something less dark, sexy, and fraude." Androcles looked at her, "What is it?" He asked. "Coronis. It's, uh, Greek for 'crow' or 'raven'." Vasilissa replied. "Not the same as Apollo's cheating lover?" Yvain asked, a hint of teasing was in his voice. Vasilissa gave him a look, "Don't start." She warned. In Valhalla; Vasilissa was in her superheroine disguise as she was on rooftop to rooftop. "C'mon, c'mon. Where is she anyway?" She muttered to herself. Just then, she had a vision of someone in black with face marking makeup on his face. There was a crow on the figure's shoulder. Vasilissa gasped in horror, "Who is that?" She thought. Vasilissa jumped when she heard the call of the crow going: "Caw, caw!" Vasilissa forced herself to relax, "It's just a crow, nothing to it." She told herself. "Caw, caw. The crow cries." A voice said, "It howls of a victim's demise when I take out and torture those that escaped the judicial branch. Tell me, are you a crow? A raven? Or a black swan?" Vasilissa turned around and saw a man in black attire with white face makeup and black markings that resembled scars. 

"Who are you?" Vasilissa asked in a trembling voice. "I am Averruncus, the Crow to avenge the victims and take down the ones who are responsible." said the man in black. "Justice? Crow? I didn't know that!" Vasilissa thought to herself. "And pray tell who you are?" asked Averruncus. "I'm Coronis. I am on a quest to find someone here." Vasilissa claimed. Averruncus circled around her as he observes her, "How come I never heard of you?" He asked. Vasilissa swallowed her panic, "I'm a rookie. Please, have mercy--I am no threat here." She said. Averruncus nodded, "Good to her, which is why I like to test you." He said. Vasilissa looked at him curiously, "Test me? On what?" She asked. "How many times can you the crow's cry? If you count how many times, perhaps I can let you see what my identity." Averruncus explained. Vasilissa was surprised at this, why would he say that? Who was he anyway? But she nodded, "OK, it's a deal." said Vasilissa. While standing, Vasilissa could hear the crow cawing and she counted how any times she could hear it. But as she was counting; Vasilissa was stepping backwards until a fragile glass made her lose her footing. She fell into the pool as Averruncus came to her rescue! However while diving into rescuing the drowning girl; Averruncus is shocked to see who it was: "So, this is Coronis's secret identity." He said. A sinister smile appeard on his face, his makeup was washed off to reveal scars upon his pale face. "Well, what do you know." He said softly. Not knowing for she was unconscious; Vasilissa's life was about to change....forever! Vasilissa woke up in a sleeveless white night gown and sleeping in a canopy bed. She looked around to the sun was shining out--A new day, "What the--How did I get back here?" She wondered. Just then, the door burst open and Vasilissa jumped but heard a husky-seemingly warm voice. "Vasilissa Orpheus, I presumed?" The voice asked. Vasilissa turns to see some peculiar man. He was young but his eyes look like they were sleep depraved, his hair was long and seemingly unwashed dark to it. His skin was ivory-olive, but he look very authoritative in the tone he was speaking to. Vasilissa gave her attention to him, "Yes sir." She replied. The man pulled out his police badge, "Allow me to introduce myself, Detective Jude Ewige." He said. Vasilissa smiled at him however she looked around the room, "Um...Where is m--I mean, Coronis?" She asked. "Oh, she's in recovery. Her clothes are drying from the wash." explained Jude. 

"Ah, that's very kind of you." said Vasilissa, "May I have them please...So I can give them to her?" "Of course, you must be a friend of hers. They are in the dryer so feel free to retrieve them. I'll be in the basement working. If you need anything, just holler." explained Jude. The detective left the room and Vasilissa was left alone, she becomes suspicious about this man; so Vasilissa decides to snoop around. She had to get her cloths from the driver, she expect them not be there but weird enough they were there! Vasilissa was getting a funny feeling, "What's going on?" She wondered. While retrieving her clothes; Vasilissa decides to find out more of who Detective Jude Ewige, he seemed unfamiliar to her. With much exploring, Vasilissa found Jude's office and snooped around. Not that it didn't seem right but she had to find some answers. However she came across a picture frame of a waxen pale skin, dark hair, and timid looking boy with an auburn haired beautiful girl. There was cursive writing that reads, "To my darling who's heart and mind is big enough to love by a girl like me. Thank you, Jude! Love forever, Veronica." This perplexed Vasilissa, "Who on earth is Veronica?" She thought. Furthermore; Vasilissa found another picture frame of a young boy with his parents but there was only two problems--The father's head was ripped out and the mother's face was scribbled upon so much that you couldn't see her face. The only thing that remains is the young boy. "Now who would do this? Must be a troubling childhood." noted Vasilissa. She spaced out as she thought of how her wrists are bound together, she cried out and begged for mercy but her father yelled at her while beating her to a pulp. Vasilissa snapped out of it when she heard an alarm and a blinding light distract her so she couldn't see. Then, she felt some cloth wrapped around her mouth and gagged, knocking her out. Everything was spinning before turning black. Later; Vasilissa woke up with her wrists all shackled of chains, "Where am I now?" She wondered. "Well, well. This is where the sneaky raven has been, hasn't she?" A voice said. There was blinding lights and Vasilissa could make out a silhouette of a familiar figure. She gasped, "So it's you!" called Vasilissa. "I knew you were Coronis, Miss Orpheus. The makeup washed off when you were in the water and I found out in your file." said Detective Jude Ewige. "Where is my stuff? What do you want?" Vasilissa demanded. "Let's get two things straight...One, it's safe. And two, what I want is your help and maybe to help you." Jude explained. 

Vasilissa was glaring at his silhouette, "How can I trust you?" She asked. "Because we met before, but I was different. I think you know me as this man."Jude replied. He appeared with scar-like markings, white face paint, black lipstick painted on, on eye was different from the violet one--that's something that Vasilissa didn't noticed it! But there's a crow on his shoulder. "Now I know who you are, you're Averruncus!" Vasilissa claimed. Jude smiled at her, "Yes I am." He said. It looked at the file Vasilissa had: "So, you're name's 'Vasilissa Endymion', is it?" He asked. "Yes, you must've know from the file and evidence I had." replied Vasilissa. "No doubt about it. That's why I came to offer you a deal." Averruncus said. "A deal? What kind of deal?" Vasilissa inquired. "I'll help you find your sister, or should I say your twin sister, if you work for me as a secretary." Averruncus explained. Vasilissa thought about it, she nodded and replied: "Sure, I'll do it!" Averruncus smiled darkly, "Excellent." He said. Then, he freed her from the shackles and Vasilissa is given back her costume as well as her file. With Averruncus as her ally; it was going to be easy for her as well as Jude Ewige for his detective skills. A crime investigator that cracks cases better than abybody else of the judicial system. Vasillsa could go undercover as she would seek out to find out where her twin sister is. To conceal her identity; Vasilissa dresses in a white buttoned shirt, a black leather skirt that reached her knees, matching high heels, a chestnut red wig in a high bun hairstyle, silvery gray eye contacts, and dark brown/black cat eye glasses. "It suits you." Jude complimented. Vasilissa turned around after unbuttoning two buttons to show her cleavage slightly and smiled, "Thanks! I thought it looked sexy on me." She said. Then, she rolled her sleeves up and replied, "OK, Sexy Secretary and Detective Assistant is in business...What name should I use?" Jude Ewige look at her, "Hmm, raven at night and blue jay at daytime...Orev. Azora Orev." He said. Vasilissa nodded, "Azora Orev, I like it!" She said. And so, she was prepared to take on the works to find her sister.

At night in Valhalla; Cassandra--as Libertas, Eulalie--as Hecate, Firestarter and Vincent were hunting these Wendigos however they were on the roof and looking around. It was getting pretty creepy around here. "I got a bad feeling about this." Firestarter remarked. "Me too." Cassandra agreed. Then, there was snarling sounds. "Wendigos, dead ahead!" said Eulalie. Just before anyone could make a move; a black figure took them out. "What was that?" gasped Cassandra. "Firestarter...Vincent..." The figure said as he rise up to face the heroes, apparently Firestarter recognized him. "Averruncus!" He said. "Master!" A female's voice called out and appeared beside him. Cassandra was surprised to see her,  "Who is that?" She asked. "Fear not, my name is Coronis. I work for Averruncus for redemption and peace." The girl in black said. Cassandra is amazed, "Whoa! Averruncus? Creepy but impressive I have to say." She said. Averruncus glared at her, "And pray tell who you are." He asked. "I'm Libertas." Cassandra said. Averruncus looked at her with a creepy look in his eye, "Libertas....I'll remember you m'lady." He said and he was about to leave with Coronis when Cassandra called out: "Wait! Why do you do the things you do?" Averruncus heard this and turned to her and said, "I am the terror to the sadists and convicts of this madhouse cesspool. I am the destroyer of color skin haters and anti-semetic monsters, I'm the creeper that keeps up at night and leave a chill in your spine...I'm the code of justice." Then, there was a black crow and it let out a shriek, "CAW, CAW!!!" The sound was so loud that Cassandra had to plugged up her ears however by the time it was over; Averruncus and Coronis were gone. The next day; Cassandra, Eulalie, Goram, and Vincent were waiting for some guy who goes by the name Detective Jude Ewige. "You sure this guy is the real deal?" Cass asked. "Trust me, Cass. He is pretty good at solving cases." Goram assured her. Speak of the devil, the man with dark hair and looking more alive appears--This was Jude Ewige! "Sir, I apologize. Sorry for bothering you." Vincent said. Jude turned to the four of them, "No, it's fine. That's what I'm here for." He said. 

Once in this meeting; Cassandra told Detective Ewige about the Wendigos: "I see, and these monsters called Wendigos are the source to the problem?" Cassandra nodded, "Yes Detective, but they must be slayed for they are blood thirsty monsters." She said. Goram had to grin, "Sounds like they're vampires that need a stake to the heart." He joked. Vincent looked annoyed, "Hmph. Great." He said. "It looks like Vincent and Firestarter can stop them." Eulalie remarked. "Maybe Libertas and Hecate." Vincent argued. "Maybe all of them." Cassandra said. Jude smiled faintly, "I agree, they all should work as a team." He said. Vincent pulled out some papers, "Detective, do you have a minute? Look, there's no trace of them on this research. No results sir." He explained. Goram groaned, "Vince, c'mon! Don't be so paranoid!" Vincent look at his partner, "All I'm saying is this, Goram. I'm being serious and very certain about the facts. And that Eulalie here knows about them, she's hiding something!" He said. "It doesn't mean she's not a heroine." Goram said. "And she's not even from here!" Vincent argued. Cassandra then broke the argument, "She exists! She--I mean, Libertas and Hecate do exist and don't need to be looked up." said Cassandra. Goram looked at him, "See?" He said. "Point taken, Cassandra." Jude agreed. "Damn." Vincent said with defeat. "Hmph!" Eulalie said with victorious. There was a knock on her door, then Azora Orev appeared: "Um, Detective Ewige? Sorry for the interference, but I brought you the documents." She said, the way she walks is catwalking as she brought the papers to Detective Ewige. "Thank you, Azora." Jude said. "My pleasure, Detective." Vasilissa replied. But she turned to the others, "Can I offer you four beverages? Anything?" She asked. "No, we're fine but thanks anyway." Cassandra answered. "I'm good." Goram reassured. "Thank you for the offer." Vincent remarked, he smiled at her flirtatiously. Vasilissa looked at him with disgust, "Tch, womanizer." She muttered and struts away. Vincent watched her go, "Pretty flower." He murmured.

Meanwhile in a flashback; Jude is thinking of a memory with his lost lover, Veronica Branan. They were looking over a forest with fireflies. "Wow, Jude. It's so beautiful here!" said the redhead. The pale, timid Jude looked at her with amazement: "You really like it, Veronica?" He asked. Veronica beamed at him, "Of course, so gorgeous!" She lean over and kisses his cheek. Jude was blushing however he didn't get it. Why was she interested in him? He was nothing, a nobody to anybody. "Veronica, why am I here? With you?"  asked Jude. Veronica looked at him, "Because I like you, Jude." She said. Jude wasn't buying it, "Do you feel sorry for me?" He asked. Veronica thought about it for a moment before she said, "You know, Jude, there's so many reasons on why I would ask you out. Feel sorry for you? You need a friend? No, that wasn't it. The truth is, because of your smarts and kindness win my heart. Nobody couldn't see the inner beauty but I could."  She looked over at him as her auburn hair flowed in the wind. Jude couldn't believe she said that, "Really?" He asked. Veronica nodded with a smile to her red lipsticked mouth, "Yes." She said. Jude leaned over and laid his head on her shoulder, "Veronica, thank you." He whispered. Veronica leaned her head on his and whispered back, "Anytime, Jude." It turned out Jude was telling Vasilissa about his past with the love of his life. Vasilissa was so intrigued by this. But she had to ask, "What happen to Veronica? How did you become what you are?" Jude is troubled by this, "It sounds pretty dark, Vasilissa." He warned. Vasilissa shrugged, "Tell me anyway." She said. And so he did: It was that one day....Veronica was running through a meadow with Jude when they were confronted and killed by some men. The bullet into his love killed her. Before he died; Jude gasped out his dying, last words: "The queenliest dead that ever died so young..." However while he was in heaven; Jude was forbidden to enter Heaven and the Devil wasn't allow to take him to Hell. Then; Jude calls on the shadows for where he should go. In response a silhouetted figure named The Raven appears. He makes a bargain with Jude: He was allow to live and to never die or go to the afterlife. If Jude did die again and again, he would be revived by accelerate healing but it would be a painful process. He accepted that deal and someone kissed him, reviving him. For a second, Jude thought The Raven was his deceased lover Veronica but it faded. 

"Cass! Cass!" A voice called out. Cassandra screamed out, "Get away from me, Goram!" However; a familiar woman in a red hair, white buttoned shirt, and black leather skirt approach her. "No, it's Detective Ewige's assistant Azora Orev. Do you remember?" She called out. Cassandra ceased the terror she's causing, "Yes..." She said. Then, Azora removed her wig to speak to  her, "Well, that's not my name. My name is Vasilissa, formerly known as Orpheus. I have something I want you to see."  She called out. Cassandra stopped the disaster as she becomes interested and sat near Vasilissa, she took a look at the file this girl has for her.  "This is a report on my mom's pregnancy...." said Cassandra, she begins to read the file and shocked of what she saw, "...She had twins?!" exclaimed Cassandra. "Yes, Dad faked my death and kept me away from her...and you..." Vasilissa explained. Cassandra continued to read and is shocked of what she found out, "Boreas....He's your father?" She asked, looking at Vasilissa with wide eyes. Vasilissa nodded, "Yes, that bastard! And in this revelation, I'm your twin sister." She said. Cassandra is stunt, she felt her eyes being teary eyes. "I have a sister?" asked Cassandra. "Yes." Vasilissa answered. "How can this be?" Cassandra inquired. "Let me show you." Vasilissa said, removing her glasses. Cassandra then begin crying tears of joy, "Oh my god!" She said, hugging her. While on the road; in Seron; that's where the beaches are, where Cass haven't seen it in a long time. They arrived at the two story house that looked ancient and broken as if untouched by time. Cassandra gird herself as she headed up the stairs of the porch and entered inside the house. "Grandma Laufey! Grandma, it's me Cassandra!" Cassandra called out. Then, a groggy tone said, "Cass?" "Yes Grandma." replied Cassandra. A woman who looked middle aged with grayish black hair and wore a robe as she embraced her, "Oh Cassie!" Laufey said in a sobbing, pathetic tone. Betty seemed very uncomfortable about this. Cassandra squirmed, "Hey, don't call me Cassie!" She protested. Grandma Laufey looked irritated and jaded, "Cass, Cassie, Cassandra--Whatever!" She said. Then, Laufey noticed Annis is with Goram: "What is that weak tramp doing here? And who is she with?" She said in a snarky tone. 

Cassandra glared at her grandmother, "Grandma--!" She started to say however a familiar voice interrupted, "Cassandra!" Cassandra put a smile on her face, "Great Great Great Cousin Angrboða!" She said sweetly. The overweight, grayish brown haired woman who had age spots on her and also a liver spot seem on her. "Come now, Cassie. I feel so old when you say that." Angrboða scolded. She hugged her tightly and pulled away roughly, "Look at your boobies, have you been eating more? Don't want them to be at your waist now do we hon?" She said with an annoying laugh. Cassandra was disgusted by that thought, "Yeah..." She said. "Angrboða, Grandma, this is my friend Goram and his family--His mother Betty and Goram's daughter, Trudy." Cassandra introduced. But Laufey and Angrboða have some dirty thoughts in mind: "Have they started something to get this kid?" Angrboða asked a little too loud. Trudy was disgusted by  this, "Ew, gross!" She muttered. Then, another voice spoke out: "Cass!" Again, Cassandra had to put another smile on her face, "Aunt Loftey, I didn't know you were coming!" She said cheerily. A woman who look like she's in her late thirties and early forties appeared with dark brown hair and was a younger version of Grandma Laufey. "Look, Loftey! Cassie is here!" Laufey said sarcastically. Loftey looked at her mother after letting out a sigh, "Ma, she hates being called 'Cassie', you know that." "Do you think I give a damn?" Laufey remarked. Trudy came over and whisper to Cassandra, "Cass, who is that?" She asked, she was talking about the lady. "My control freak aunt, Loftey." Cassandra muttered back. Getting away from the scene of her annoying aunt and her jaded grandmother as well as her weary, gross third cousin--twice removed--Angrboða; Cassandra introduced Trudy, Vasilissa, Goram, and Betty to the other relatives: Aunt Debra Debra 'Debbie' Narfi who is married to Sigurvin Narfi. Sigurvin is Loftey's ex husband and they both have a daughter name Narin. Narin is bitter over her parents' split while naive and is Cassandra's favorite cousin because of her empathy. There was Aunt Hella, who was now engaged to Wale Atreus. The only nice person here, besides Sigurvin and Narin, is the live-in housekeeper as she is the most empathetic woman while a silent witness to the family gathering mayhem that is about to blow. 

Outside on the back porch; Grandma Laufey and Aunt Loftey were there while Cassandra was trying not to talk to them however there was a bickering discussion among the two: "How dare Fari put me through this hell! Why did he live me with that witch doctor?" complained Grandma Laufey. "Wina is no witch doctor, ma." Loftey argued. Cassandra rolled her eyes, "Oh boy, here we go." She muttered. "Fari left us in the dust and we're all going to hell. Marriage is lost, all because of the first dance wasn't done." moaned Grandma Laufey. Loftey looked at her and debated back, "You didn't dance because you were choking on your own vomit." "Oh, and that's my problem because...?" Laufey said in a snarky tone. Loftey then exclaimed, "You were taking mollies!" Cassandra moaned, she didn't need to hear this. "So? I was depressed, I ruined my dress because I tripped." Laufey complained. "I don't give a damn, and don't blame me for it!" Loftey snapped. Cassandra stood up and said, "OK, I'm done with being outside." "No Cass, stay out here. You got a dog in this fight right?" Loftey replied. Cassandra was irritated, "No Aunt Loftey, I am not going to get involved. I'm done!" She said. "Don't use that tone of voice with me." Loftey scolded, "Cassandra, get your ass back here!" "Get lost, control freak." muttered Cassandra, making sure her aunt didn't hear it. She went inside, she looked over at the maid Wina who just smiled. Cass nodded and knew it wasn't going to get better. At dinner, tension grew and grew. Laufey begins insulting Goram, Betty, and Trudy for being more of a 'tramp's replacement' to Boreas. Boreas makes an abrupt entrance and is enraged to see Goram and Annis together. He begin taking some stimulants that made him laugh, made him hallucinate, or go insane. When Boreas demanded from Goram what made him so different. 

"I mean, why am I not in the picture?" Boreas ranted. "'Cause you're a madman." Cassandra remarked. Boreas is stunt to hear this, "Oh, you're killing me with that one." He said while laughing. Then he stands up and announces to the annoyed crowd for his jaded behavior, "I am mad, mad as a hatter. No, mad as a damn March hare! Look at me, I drink a lot of mercury and go insane as the poisoning is killing in my brain." Then he smirks over at Cassandra, Annis, Goram, Betty, and Trudy as he said: "See here, people, my ex wife is a tramp who has been knocking up with this man, this crone here claims to be sweet but she's a dirty hag, and this little girl is a spoiled brat. And my daughter is a filthy, rotten traitor!" Angry; Cassandra pouncing on her father, "You son of a bitch!" She cried. "I'll eat you alive, you stupid girl!" Boreas cried out, trying to run however Cassandra lunges at Boreas, the two of them wrestle while Goram try to pull Cass away and Loftey & her sisters try to pull Boreas away from his daughter. Everyone rises up in fear as they all are extemporized. "Holy crap!" Goram said. "Stop it!" Debbit shouted. "Hey, come on now!" Sigurvin called out, when nobody listened. "Oh man!" Trudy said quietly. Finally Cassandra shouted: "SHUT UP!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!" Then she managed to calm down as her father whimpered like a child, "Damn you, Cass....damn....you!" "OK, Inspection time!" Cassandra announced, "Remember this Daddy-O? Search for any laughing gas, crystal glass--you know what I mean? We need to find backwoods and some mushrooms too. Oh, let's not forget the pretty lady, Molly right?" "You can't do this to me, Cass!" Boreas claimed. Cassandra ignored his protests, "Wina? Call the doctor, please." She instructed. The housekeeper nodded, "Yes ma'm." and left the room. Boreas was furious as he cried out, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, CASSANDRA!!! IT'S MY LIFE, MY FAMILY, AND MY REUNION YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!! MY LIFE!!!!" Cassandra looked at him with a glare as she said, "You don't get, do you Dad? I!!!! AM RUNNING THINGS NOW, DADDY-KINS!!!!" And walks away while Boreas whimpered pathetically. 

The next morning; A drained, pale, and seemingly sick Boreas sat at the table as Cassandra appeared, "Morning Pop." She said in a chipper tone. "Why are you 'Morning Pop' me? You life ruining loser." Boreas snapped. Cassandra chuckled, "Life ruining? Yeah, sure. OK, I think you need to eat something." She said. Boreas glared at her, "I'm not hungry." He insisted. Cassandra did not listen to her father's protest, "Wina? My father needs some breakfast. Make some eggs, bacon, and sausages." She said. The housekeeper nods and went to get breakfast from the kitchen that she made. "I'm not hungry!" Boreas said. Cassandra gave her father a glance, "Dad, you look like crap and you need to eat enough for the drugs to be gone and you living a healthy life." She said. "Bite me, Cass!" Boreas snapped. "Dad, I'm not going to...Thank you, Wina. How very kind of you." Cassandra replied. Wina nodded and smiled, she went away. Boreas looked at his plate with a replused expression, "That witch doctor must put something disgusting in here, what is this crap?" He carped. Cass pointed to his plate of the food on there, "Eggs! Bacon! Sausages! She put cheese and butter in the eggs, it's supposed to be good for your bones. Bacon and sausages are for your muscles so eat like a pig and you'll thank me later." She said. "Can I go back to bed?" Boreas asked. "Just one bite." Cassandra insisted. Boreas was irritated at this, "I'M NOT HUNGRY, I'M PISSED BECAUSE MY SCREWBALL EX IS WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!"  He shouted. Cassandra yelled back, "WELL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A WOMAN WHO WENT THROUGH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, DAD! SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO HEAL THE SCARS!!!!!!!!!" Boreas almost laughed, "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE? THAT WOMAN DESERVED IT!!!" He screamed. Cassandra got mad, "LIKE HELL, AND NEITHER OF US DESERVE IT!!!! NOW, EAT YOUR DAMN BREAKFAST!" She scolded. "No." Boreas said. "EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" chanted Cassandra. 

Boreas got so angry that he dropped his plate deliberately on the floor. "Dad!" Cassandra said with offense. Boreas smirked at her, "See? Now breakfast is  all in shambles! How do you like me now?" "You just wasted a good breakfast." Cassandra said, gesturing to the plate with food that's now on the floor. "To hell with breakfast! That witch doctor is gonna make me puke!" Boreas insisted. "Her cooking is the best thing ever!" Cassandra replied. "And why don't you hang with your grandma or your aunts?" Boreas complained, ignoring his daughter. "You know why I don't want to? My grandmother's a burnout, my aunt is a control freak, my third aunt is married and all she does is talk about her happiness and no sympathy for no one else! The only people here that are good people are Aunt Debbie, Uncle Sigurvin, and Cousin Narin! The rest are disgusting, revolting, disgraceful, loves to put on a show for their antics, low life scum." Cassandra replied. "Why the hell did you come home anyway?" demanded Boreas. Cassandra gave her father a look, "Well, I thought this was supposed to be about Grandpa Fari but noooo, everyone's being selfish. I didn't want to come back here to this screw up family reunion because Grandma was an ass towards Mom! She had no idea what was really going on! If she did, she would've been more nicer." Argument begins to attract the family relatives as Cassandra activates her powers and scares the others as she told them, "Listen up! I want you all to know something, I am not the same girl you used to know, I've grown different. Stronger with great power. I'm living better but you all are still the same. Except for Cousin Narin, Uncle Sigurvin, and Aunt Debbie...Even the housekeeper Wina. But the rest of you need to live a good and healthy life because I can't stand overseer aunts, burnout grannies, and other problems with my father. I'm creating happiness for me and so is my mom. Call her what you may, call me what you want but accuse us of something we didn't do wrong--No mercy. Now behave yourselves or the next time I come here, I'll destroy this house and everyone will perish and the only surviving will be Narin, Sigurvin, Debbie and Wina!"

Now everyone was scared over that but Cassandra felt bad so she took a deep breath and said, "I don't want to do that, but please. Everytime I come here, I dread coming here and I want to come back here and cherish being with all of you."  Then she turns away from them but gave them a sideway glance, "So be good, family is supposed to stick together....Not fall apart." said Cassandra with an irritating tone. She broke a vase telekinetically that made everyone jump however Cassandra walk away. The next day; Cassandra packed her things as she departed with her mother, Trudy, Vasilissa, Goram, and Betty. They weren't looking back and never going back there. Cassandra looked at everyone with guilt, "Goram? Betty? Trudy? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to handle with that." She said. Goram smiled at her, "It's OK. Now I learn to not deal with people like them." He remarked. "Family is supposed to stick together but not all families are like that, some are broken because people have problems and are abusive to others." Cassandra said, "But one day, I hope mine learn their lesson for family is full of life, love, and laughter." And then, the memory ends. Tamamo Mae was a mess; her hair was untidy, she was wearing the same clothes and was smelling pretty bad, at least that's what she thinks...But as she took a shower; the memories were still haunting her and she felt her sanity slipping on thin ice. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed Tamamo Mae, she was thrashng around and going insane. She almost slipped but caught herself and panted. Once dressed; she begins to pace the room like crazy and talking to herself: "I can't. Take it anymore."  She was saying, "Not with this people in my HEAD!!!!!" Then, her hands pound the desk and looked into oblivion. "OK, that's it! Kincho, if this is your way of punishing me then you and your crew will have to feel my wrath!" Then, she has a vision in her head: "Wait, what is this? They're on a mission...? In a video game?" She muttered, "The Night Parade? Oh no, this is bad...Hmm, guess I better go in and check it out."  So she logged into the game and ventured under the name, Clidna. In the interval; Tsubaki was finishing homework until she receives a mysterious message saying: "Need you now." and Tsubaki believe it was from Teague. 

So she went inside the game to meet with her friend. She saw someone in black and asked, "Teague! What's up? You OK?" But this character was not Teague and turned around. Tsubaki's face changed, she looked terrified. This person wore a fedora, thorn-like hair, claws, and wore a trenchcoat. "Ye who is the way into the city of woe, ye who the way into eternal pain, ye who is the way to go among the lost. Justice caused this high architect to move,divine omnipotence created her,the highest wisdom, and the primal love. Before ye there were no created things but those that last forever—as do they. Abandon all hope you who enter here.” The figure said in a growling and foppish tone, Tsubaki was so scared that she let out a scream! Kintaro was geting back from training when he received a message that says, "Need you now. Help me." Kintaro realized that Alyssa is in trouble! He logged on and found her. "Alyssa, are you all right?" Kintaro asked. However, Tsubaki turns around and looked possessed by a demon as she answered in a high, effeminate, silly while also a demonic voice that sounded like it echo: "Hello  Great Watch Agent! It's me!!!!!" She screeched. Kintaro and his friends were horrified: "NIGHT WATCH!!!!" They cried out in unison. The Possessed Tsubaki laughed in hysterics, "HAHAHA, YOU REMEMBER US? WHY, WE'RE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!" They said. Kintaro fights back and doesn't want to kill Alyssa, "I am not leaving Alyssa alone!" He claimed. Just then, Kintaro saw something on the ground and smiled. He picked it up swiftly. "Hey Night Parade, what did I do to you?" Kintaro said, "I know it must be hard but you want me to come with me." Possessed Alyssa said, "I hate you, you are a WATCHER THAT WANTS TO PURGE ME BACK TO THE DEPTHS OF LAVA!!!!! Come and I will possessed you instead of this girl." "Sure but there's one problem." answered Kintaro. "What's that Kintaro?" inquired Possessed Alyssa. Kintaro pulled out a cross and placed the crucifix upon Alyssa's face. The possessed demon screeched and went away. Once the demon was gone; Alyssa is shocked, she couldn't believe what happened and almost fainted but Kintaro caught her. 

"I got you, Alyssa. You're OK." Kintaro said softly. Alyssa moaned as she looked at him, "Yeah. Thank you." She said timidly. Kintaro's gang and Alyssa's friends came over to see if Alyssa was OK. But Night Parade growled in despair, "This isn't over yet, GREAT WATCH!!!! Kintaro, Sayohime, Oinari, Konohana, Hangaku, Tsuna, and you too Kincho! You're all gonna pay!" The demon shouted, it disappeared. Alyssa was shocked by this, she couldn't move or breathe. Kintaro begin to notice, "Um, are you OK Alyssa? You look pale." He said. Alyssa nodded, pulling away as she said: "I just remembered...I have a dinner planned for tonight." Kintaro nodded, "OK, see you later." He said. Shocked; Tsubaki logged off from the game and placed her helmet down, she took a few deep breaths and try to find out what happen. "How was I possessed? I mean, it's not the game. And it wasn't made up. It was real." thought Tsubaki. She cursed, "Shoot! Hello Tsubaki, this guy....Teague...His real name is Kintaro....? Who is he really?" Tsubaki said to herself, "Who are you?" Later on, She was lying on her bed and looked out her window with her eyes, before she thought to herself: "I have been raised to believe something was the correct way to live. Now, I have experienced that the way of life that I have been exposed to something that is incorrect.  This is the person that is changing my point of view. It seems that I can’t continue to ignore or not take in whoever is exposing to this new way of life. I'll never own anything with the current life I'm living. People always taking sides, both with a person and against the other, and dividing loyalties and breaking trust when they side against the person. I'm trying to become more independent; I don't need anyone and won’t let him in my head for keeping me down. He was lying, but I now can see the truth from that name."

She continued to think while turning on her side, "The tongue is a flame, I can see that he’s not what he seems, but he doesn’t think I know. He’s so bad, he couldn’t even be called a person I can relate to. I will have to figure it out by myself. I think I really loves him but this guy doesn’t realize it, and never will, as he cannot unravel my thoughts. I don't even know this guy I met on an online game anymore. I don’t know what happened and why but I think I know. Now I understand what happened with this guy....I see something in this boy, although it may lead to problems for me, I still want it to be true....Teague, Kintaro...Whatever your name is....You took a flaming knife and cut my cold heart open, filling me with fire in my blood." 

No comments:

Post a Comment