Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2015

E'Calypso Wanderlust: I Want

I wrote this, this is going to be  another part for E'Calypso Wanderlust so I hope you guys like it. This could be a theme to E'Calypso Wanderlust and maybe sound like The Little Mermaid's Part of Your World and Kelly Clarkson's Breakway. So I hope you guys like it! --KatDon 

I Want 
Written by: Calypso 

Growing up in a village of a tribe belong to my father. The rain reflected my mood, but also makes me feel better because skies cry too. I stare out the window and think of my future. I didn’t know what it would hold, and just prayed that I would be. I try to tell people how I felt but couldn’t so I kept it all inside. People say, I got it all. I'm a wealthy woman on my own, I'm vastly rich in the upper class of society with nice clothing and big houses. I feel fine but I'm alone. The lonely people search for some semblance of love in the night, evading them at every corner. I know what that's like and believe me, I know. 

Looking down upon the city from my window, I would see figures appear under a streetlight embodiment of loneliness, they only to vanish once out of its light. Makes me think that I want to have a thrilling adventure and enjoy life. I want to row a boat somewhere, I want to stand at a bridge near a fountain, I want to go out to have fun! I will escape the world and learn how to fly, doing whatever it takes to escape this place. Away from all this that makes me feel worthless and into a better place, but I won’t forget everyone I love and will always love them. I can collect artifacts and she has amassed a veritable trove of wonders, I wish for the one thing I can't have — I want to go and join the people above me. I want to stay and be with you.

All the things that women do to be accepted by society. Women need to be made up to look beautiful. At the end of the day when you’re all alone, once you take away all the fakeness, are you really content with yourself and your life? Some people don't have to try to hard to be beautiful with all of these things. You don’t have to try to be the way society says you should be, just be yourself. Never go for the second best. I want to take my mind off of the things other people say about me. They don’t really know me, I needs to get away from these people. No one is aware of this place, it is this wonderful place where everything is bright and joyful. Happy things like butterflies. Every day is a new start for us. No use living in the past — we should look to the future instead.

I think I'm alone and nobody wants me. Won’t somebody come and help me in these times? I want to leave wherever I am. I want you love run away with me, forget the worldly troubles. 
I want....to see the world. 

2 comments: