Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2014

Spittoon--Special 2

You guys must be wondering where I got the 'travel to other worlds' from. The idea got to me from the Disney Square Enix crossover, Kingdom Hearts. I am big with crossovers such as things like these. In fact, I am working on one--It's not a fanfic, it's an actual project though it might not become big now a days. Anyways, moving on. I am a daydreamer and I always daydream myself going to different worlds in anime. Meeting my favorite anime characters, so that's where I got the idea. I was inspired, but I better stop talking about anime or I'll sound annoying. Ha ha. Anyway, since Tamsin's story is ended until we get to see her again when she returns. 

But after finishing Spittoon; I decide to write a prequel, leading events before Bulletproof Titanium. It will focus on Karina and how she goes to different worlds with her friends and new pals. Who knows, maybe or maybe not. It'll be difficult but I think I can do it. I decided to end Spittoon because I had writer's block at the time. Sorry, I promise you I will write more coming soon. I do have other projects I've been working with: Of Mortals and Creatures and Mustafa She Viper. Of Mortals and Creatures focused on people who had been through traumatized events and gained supernatural powers to get through life. Mustafa She Viper is about a girl who finds out she is half human, half serpentine. She must stop snake like humanoids from causing hell on earth. One of them is her wicked mother and another is a madman and his beautiful daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment