Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2014

Spittoon--Special 1

The Story of Spittoon 

Spittoon is about a girl, who is a highly functioned and plans to come out of her trauma after being abused. She plans to find people to accept her as she is. Just as the boy she adored had, as well as her family. IEPS (Inhuman Experimental Persona Species) is a metaphor about the abuse I suffered from my father's hand. And how I will surpass anything in my life. I'm not complete entirely of myself, I mean I haven't gotten much help and I'm working on it. I know people would tell you that things don't work out the way you want to and I understand but I'm not doing this my own way. I'm doing this because I have hypersensitivities and I really wish I'd enjoyed things like everyone else. I don't want people to look at me funny, I don't want them whispering about me and then laughing. I don't want them to neglect me, I don't want them to bully me, I just want to be 

The whole tale of how kids are being mistreated all because they are not 'behaving right' came from where I was at this school, where I saw that the kids were being loud and the adults told them to be quiet. I was also told to hide toys from someone, which I regret because they were really mistreating him, and my mom felt strongly that these people are not taking better care of these kids. It broke my heart, I felt guilty but I didn't know until now and I felt passionate about this so I wrote this novel to express how people like me, who have autism or Asperger's Syndrome and is highly functioned, should be seen as a person and not someone with a disability. And to never be mistreated because I'm different and the kids should not be punished because they cannot 'behave right'. Maybe you may not know or deny it but I know what it is and I've been through abuse and never again will I let someone suffer the same way as me. 

Support autism my friends, someday we will all understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment