Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 22, 2014

E'Calypso Wanderlust--Part 2

Sorry, this took so long but I got other stuff coming very soon. Please stay tuned and I apologize for the delay. Thank you! In the award show part; there are some artists that were inspired by my favorites: Bebe Rosado is based off Britney Spears, Astrithr was inspired by the 'Goddess of Pop' Cher, Mackenzie deLove is influenced from Demi Lovato, Kathy Terrence is based off Katy Perry,
Conchita Selly is inspired by Selena Gomez, Moneta Peso is influenced from Ke$ha, Felicia 'Happy' Cutter is inspired by Lzzy Hale from Halestorm, Nikita 'Nikki' and Dolores 'Lola' Romano are based off The Veronicas, Mazza Berger or known as Mazza and the Jewel Hearts is inspired by Marina and the Diamonds, Alcyone and Chastity Fjolar are influenced of 78violet aka Aly & AJ, Rochelle McQueen (nee Darcy) is based off Amy Lee--The lead singer of Evanescence, 
Elizabeth 'Zizi' Warthur  is influenced by Lindsey Stirling, and my favorite, Abigail Dawn is inspired by Avril Lavigne. Enjoy! --KatDon 

Part 2: Fully Alive

During the night; Mikado begins to sit there alone, away from the celebration. Susanoo saw he looks trouble and walks over to talk to him. "Hey man, this is a celebration. Why are you sad?" asked Susanoo. "I don't know, I guess I'm troubled somehow. I'm happy for Kaguya but somehow I cannot find the words to talk to her." admitted Mikado. Susanoo is surprised, he smiled at him: "You like her, don't ya?" He asked. Mikado blushed, "Yeah. I mean, I want to tell her but I can't. What if she rejects me? I mean, she's a priestess right? What should I do?" He asked. Susanoo shrugged his shoulders, "Wait until the time is right and the moment is perfect I guess." He suggested. "I'm serious, Susanoo!" Mikado snapped. "I know you are, that's the plan. You just gotta wait until you and her are alone. I think she likes you, I mean look at the way she cares about you but she's a priestess and she can't abandoned her duties or she will be expelled from the temple." explained Susanoo. Mikado sighed, "You may have a point, when do you think the time will be right?" He asked. "Whenever, I suppose." replied Susanoo. Then the two boys went back to the party. Just then, a storm came in and ruined the party. The others tried to evacuate however Mikado accidentally dropped the necklace he was supposed to give Kaguya so he dived into the water to search for it, his friends called him to come back. But Mikado had already dived in and swam into the water, looking for the necklace and found it eventually but the tide was drowning him under as Mikado tried to reach the surface but the currents were too strong! He couldn't swim back up, he tried and pushed further, thinking of Kaguya's face. Her smile, how beautiful she looked. But it was no use, he was going to be in a watery grave. He didn't get the chance to tell the girl he'd love how he felt about her. 

He fell unconscious, but he felt himself being pulled to shore. His head was up from the water he was underneath before. The next sound he heard was the birds chirping and the ocean was calm. He heard voices but he didn't see them for his eyes were closed: "Is he dead?" A girl's voice asked. "I don't know." said a dumb sounding voice. "Maybe we shall chant an incantation to rise him from the dead." "I think you've been reading too much of Is This a Zombie? Columbo." said another voice. "Hmm, I hear his heart beating." said a voice that sound high pitched. Mikado heard the girl's voice sighing, "He is?" "Wait, it sounds faint...No, his heart is pulsing. Yes, he is living after all." said the high pitched, nasal voice. "Yes, I knew it." said the girl happily. Mikado felt a hand running through his hair. That hand felt nice in his hair. "Who's there?" He wondered. "He is so beautiful..." mused the girl's voice. Then, she begins to sing a song: "The waves are breaking, against the shores of Waiapu, My heart is aching, for your return my love. Oh my beloved boy, come back to me, I could die of love for you. I have written you a letter, and enclosed with it my ring, So your people could see it how much I'm troubled for you...Oh boy, Come back to me, I could die of love for you." Mikado was astounded, confused by this pretty song of a siren voice. "Wha--?" He thought. The girl begin to sing again, "Oh boy, Come back to me, I could die of love for you." Mikado found his words, "Wow...That was beautiful." He said softly. "Oh dear, it seems her singing voice seems to enchant this young man's mind, causing him to be infatuated the lyrics of the song in her voice." said the high pitched voice, analyzing the situation. "Think of the money we could make! We could buy a lot of anime related things." said the first, he seemed excited about this scene. "Odd, we can't always do things like this!" protested the second high pitched voice. "Ahh, Little Mermaid--Good times, good times." said a third. Just then, they heard commotion of Mikado's friends and these voices were gone. The only thing that Mikado woke up to see is the faces of his friends. Mikado wondered who was that singing and decide to keep it a secret until he can go off alone when the chance is right. He heard the singing but it sounded so faint: "Oh boy, Come back to me, I could die of love for you."

One week later, Calypso's started to record her music video: The music video starts off in an Old Western era where two men are waiting for their opponent to show up in a ghost town. There was an eerie feeling in the air, and the two men turn to see that their opponent, Calypso, was standing in their direction. She was wearing a sexy cowgirl. She steps forward to them, cocked her hips as she had her rifle and then the shooting begins. Then, it ends with Calypso defeating them both. In the meantime at a hotel; Calypso looked over at the skyline and saw a beautiful sunrise. "Wow. It looks like it's going to be a great day." murmured Calypso. She saw people walking by the beach but she saw something strange along the shore. It looked like a body however from the distance she was at; it was hard to tell. Calypso left the balcony and went down to the beach. She went over to the body, which was a young man: He looked like 15 to 17 years of age, dark brown hair, and he was a good looking boy there. "A boy? How--" Calypso wondered. She puts her ear to his chest, Calypso listened for a moment, and then she gasped. This boy was alive, much to her amazement, this lovely creature was still breathing! "Impossible, no boy such as he would ever survive by himself." Calypso thought. Gingerly; She placed her hands on his shoulders and shook him gently. "Hey, boy? Are you OK? Please, wake up?" chided Calypso, softly. The boy stirred in his sleep and moaned, then he opened his eyes. My, what beautiful eyes he had--Blue green magnetic pools of those pupils. 

He saw Calypso, startled he sat up. "You--you saw me here?" He asked, stammering. "Oh, of course." Calypso replied. "I saw you lying there, I thought for a second you were dead." The boy panicked, he pulled out a knife, he aimed at his heart and prepared to kill himself. "NO!!!!" Calypso cried, she seized his wrist as she struggled the knife away from him. The boy didn't have the energy to fight back, he looked weary and exhausted. Well, for someone who washed up on shore; he didn't look so good. Calypso seemed upset, "What in the hell would you try to kill yourself like that? Don't you know what life has in store for you? Don't do this to yourself, please!" She ranted but stopped as she had no point in talking to the boy. The boy stare at her with a stoic look, then he stood up and ran off. Calypso watched him go, she wondered of his erratic behavior. "Who was that boy?" Calypso thought. In the meantime; Calypso's first music video was premiering: The music video starts off with Calypso arriving at her embassy in Paris, France. Calypso caused havoc by playing loud music, jumping on the bed, and putting on makeup. She is uneasy of the supper meals like snails, frog legs, and goose liver. In Paris, Calypso explored all the museums and all the places such as well as the Notre Dame. But she stumbles across a photo shoot and meets a beautiful but nice model. They become friends as Calypso and the model go shopping. They have lunch and attend a party/dance. Calypso and the model meet two good looking guys, they dance with them. There are scenes of Calypso performing on stage with her band.  

Suspicious of the criminals being burnt alive and unsolved mysteries to how criminals are punished for their remorseless and wicked deeds. Calypso was getting dubious by the minute; she believes that the snide, bravado, and elusive rich boy 18 year old Metatron Hector is behind all this. She wasn't sure what was going on but she was going to find out. "I'm sorry, my brother is unavailable. If you want, I can set up an appointment for another time..." Sandaphon explained. Sandaphon was Metatron's little brother and assistant to a group called Esquire, they have been close ever since childhood. But the difference between them is Sandaphon was much nicer than his jerk off big brother. "Sandaphon, I am not leaving, I like to make one measly complaint with the burnt up criminals and how they are burnt alive that way. There is something going on and I like to know what it is." demanded Calypso. Sandaphon sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair. "Look, this isn't a good time. My brother had suffered a mental breakdown and needs his rest. I apologize." He explained. Calypso has no choice but to accept defeat; she let out a sigh. "Damn." She thought. Calypso exhaled, "Fine then." She said, "But when he wakes up and all better, tell him this--My team and I are on his tail and we are observing him very closely. If he is responsible for burning those criminals alive, there won't be any mercy from anyone of us."  Sandaphon nodded, "Sure thing. I'll tell him that when he wakes up." He said. 

Calypso looked like she was leaving but she sneaked to the staircase. "Sorry, Metatron. But I'm not leaving until I get some answers." She thought. Calypso went up the stairs, that went to the rooftop. She couldn't help but feel paranoid, "Do I ever get the feeling I'm being followed?" She thought. Realizing what she was thinking; Calypso brushed this off by laughing it off. "Ha, stupid." She mumbled. Calypso reached the rooftop and looked over at the skyline. "There's nobody here. Weird!" She thought. Then, she heard a scritch-scratch sound behind her. Slowly; she turned around. "H--Hello?" She called. Nobody answered, but there was that sound again. And it was getting closer. Calypso pulled out her rod, ready to use it. "Come on out, I don't know who you are but I know you're out there." She warned. Suddenly, there it was--It was a monster, which resembled a rabbit. It had horns on its head, wings on its back, and bared his fangs. It snarled at the horrified Calypso. "Dear Elijah! What is that abomination? I never seen anything like it." She breathed. The rabbit creature pounced Calypso, it growled and snarled more. Blood dripped from its mouth. Its eyes glowed of red. But the rabbit creature cried out in pain and fell to the floor dead. Trembling yet relieved; Calypso examined the dead monster bunny. Just then, she felt a shadow upon her. She looked up to see that it was the same boy she saw at the shore. "It's you." Calypso gasped. She gets up and faced him. "What are you doing here? Are you involved with Metatron Hector? Just tell me, who are you? Really?" Calypso asked. The boy looked at her apathetically before pulling out a gun. "Sorry." He said, "Time to say goodbye." Calypso looked at him, terrified. 

The boy looked at her face, somehow she reminds him of someone he once knew. He then saw a vision of a girl with blonde hair. Pretty baby blue eyes. And she wore white and blue clothes with a hint of transparent clothing of sash and sleeves of the outfit. "Samael, I beg of you. Please, save--" She said with plea. The boy, Samael, trembled as be begin to clutch his head. "No, sis I--Ariel." He muttered as he lowered his gun. "Ariel, I'll never let you die. Don't die..." Calypso looked at him with concern, "Hey, are you OK? You look unwell. Can I get you a drink of water or something to eat?" She asked. Samael took a step back, "Please. Stay away, stay back. I--" He muttered. Flashback etched in his mind of him as a young boy and the beautiful Ariel smiling at him. Samael, in reality, was so in devastation. "Ariel..." He whispered. Then, Samael nearly fell on his face but Calypso caught him in his arms. "Who in the world is Ariel?" She thought. Later, Sandaphon had saw Calypso sneaking around and helped her out. Now Calypso is with the mysterious yet pretty young fellow. Sandaphon turned to her and asked, "Miss? You seem to know him." Calypso nodded, "I found him on the shore of the beach. Tell me, who is the beautiful boy?" She asked. Sandaphon turned back to the unconscious Samael, "Samael, his name is Samael Diarmuid. He is part of this group called Esquire Squad." He explained. But someone--no more than one person--was watching them. "Who is she?" asked the first voice. The second voice wasn't sure, "I don't know." He said. "Wait, I think I do. That's Calypso." said the third. "The singer?" asked the fourth. "Yeah, it's her all right." confirmed the third. 

The others of the Esquire Squad are attractive-looking guys but they got elusive sides to them. Gabriel Conan is a charming, witty but dark personality for a disturbed past. A mysterious young man name Raphael Aiden who is a generous guy but he is a cryptic guy--Kind of cute too. A young man from a nice aristocratic family and was an average guy, Michael Finn. And finally, a cold hearted and self righteous young fellow name Jophiel Donne. They are concern with Calypso hanging out with Samael however something in Samael begin to change. One day, Calypso work together when the same undead bunnies Calypso saw before were attacking Esquire so she and the boys head over at Esquire to fight off these monsters. During the battle, Metatron takes interest in Calypso and her powers; he smiles at such a plan he has in mind. After a long hectic day of photo shoots, music videos, and recording songs in the studio; Calypso was walking in the dark. However while she is walking home; Calypso couldn't help but feel like someone, or something, was following her. This time, she wasn't going to brush this off. Now she was on her guard. Calypso turned around to see who it was, but she saw that no one was there. Calypso kept walking, a little faster however the person who was stalking her was closing in on her. Calypso quickly turned around to face her stalker. She was surprised to see that it was--Metatron Hector. "Oh, it's only you." Calypso said coldly. "What do you want?" "I just want to talk to you." replied Metatron. "I would like to thank you for saving my squad and myself from those wretched rabbit monsters." This made Calypso suspicious. "I wasn't doing it for you, I was saving innocent lives who were at stake." She snapped. Metatron nodded, "That's what I like about you." He answered. "Selfless. Caring. And your powers continued to amazed me." Metatron then reached into the back and said, "I got something that will make your eyes sparkle." He pulled out a slim box and hands it to her. 

Calypso took it curiously, she opened the box to see a necklace of white pearls with a sea blue charm to the necklace. "Oh, it's so pretty. You got this for me?" Calypso asked, touched by his kindness. "Yes. For your heroic efforts that is." replied Metatron but a smirk appeared on his face. "I feel you need to be more honored in a special way, like...Maybe joining me in a more--burning sensation." He said. Calypso's face fell, she closed the box and glared at him. "You got to be kidding me! First, you give me this gift. And now you tell me this? Oh no, I don't think so. I'll take your gift but I'll have to refuse your offer." She said. Metatron was disappointed by this news. "Hmph. That's a shame, really." He said. "I am not fighting crime by burning criminals to a crisp. I won't. Forget it!" Calypso declared. Then, she storms away. Metatron watches her go before a smirk appeared on his face. "Oh, I'll make you change your mind. You'll be writhing in pain until I hear you sing your acceptance to my offer." He said to himself, he chuckled in a sinister matter. That night after everyone went to bed; Calypso begins to have a strange dream where an angler fish, a white kind, chased after tiny fish and bite into some sort of coral that looked like a brain. And then, Calypso  wakes up with a start, "What? Why am I awake?" She wondered. Then, her eyes glowed a whitish blue colored pupil as her activated as it destroyed the place. "What is going on?" She thought. Watching her movements are being controlled; Metatron snickers quietly of this. Her powers were losing control and was going out of line. Perfect! Calypso tried to restrained herself of her movement to her arms and legs but she couldn't. It was hopless! Calypso didn't understand what was going on and it was scaring her. Metatron sneered, "Got you now." He thought. Sandaphon glanced at his older brother, he didn't like this one bit. Not at all. It wasn't good to him. 

Mikado woke up to hear bumps in the night and hurried over to see what was going on, he was shocked to see Calypso's limbs moving on their own and she's not doing this. "What the hell?" Mikado exclaimed. "It--It's not me, I feel like I'm being mind controlled." Calypso protested. Then, she could hear a voice in her mind sniggering. "Guess you know what I can maneuver." said the voice in her mind. Calypso was shocked, anger fired up in her chest. "Metatron Hector, what the hell are you doing in my head asshole?" demanded Calypso. Metatron leered at her, "You refused my offer. Nobody refuses me and gets away with it! So now you have to pay. You see, that lovely necklace I gave you had a virus which the virus injected into your neck and traveled up to you brain. Making more of a movement in your limbs, by my control. It's both painful in both body and mind." He explained. Calypso gritted her teeth, "Son of a bit--" She remarked but her arms twisted around and she grimaces in great anguish. "Uh-uh! Watch your tongue. Say one more bad word or disrespect me, and you. will. die." threatened Metatron. Fear flooded her face, "You wouldn't." growled Calypso. "I would. Back talk towards me and you won't get to breathe ever again!" warned Metatron viciously. "Get out of my head, Metatron! Leave. Me. ALONE!!!!" begged Calypso. "You can't stop me, Calypso. I can control every muscle, every nerve, every vessel in your body." Metatron declared, laughing insanely. He then made Calypso run away with her looking back at Mikado. Mikado was shocked of what was happening so he rushed over to get help. 

Calypso was lured over to Esquire, she tried to fight back from entering in there but she knew it was no use and fell to the ground as Metatron laughed with insanity. Then, Calypso writhed on the floor. Her body parts--Hands, fingers, toes, feet, and legs--were twisted around on their own. "Stop....Please, stop! I can't take much more of this...." She begged. "Accept my offer and I'll let you breathe!" Metatron replied. "NEVER!" screeched Calypso. "Fine. I'll make you suffer more and more...AND MORE!" cried Metatron. Sandaphon gasped, "No! What about the reason why we are punishing the remorseless and apathetic kinds? Brother, don't do this!" He thought. Calypso begin to cry, it was too much for her to bare all this pain. "Father...!" She thought through her tears. "I'm sorry, I've failed you. Forgive me..." As she wept of her tears; A shimmering light appears before her. Calypso looked up, she saw that it was Himiko, she wore a long kimono that reached to the floor as she looked more like a hime in the flesh. "Is that you, Himiko?" Calypso asked. "Hush, do not cry my daughter. I have come to save you from your pain." replied Himiko. All of a sudden; Metatron couldn't believe what he was seeing, "What--?" He said. Just then he was seized by six hands and looked up to see who it was. "What the hell is going on? What did you two do to her?" demanded Gabriel. "It was big brother's idea really!" protested Sandaphon truthfully. "You've gone too far! What happened to what we stand for? Why we do this?" Michael reminded. Metatron was shocked, he realized why and it suddenly came back to him. His family, his childhood, it was taken. He wanted revenge on the people that done this. "Never do this again, because this is not what any of us signed up for. We must not hurt her, no one innocent such as this girl." Samael said. Calypso started to remind him of his sister again, the image of the girl motionless was coming back in his memories. "Ariel...." He whispered. 

The music video is a Yu-gi-Oh! themed (which is based off the battle in the episodes 22-24 called Face Off). Two actors are re-making the scene of the duel. To see which one of them will enter Pegasus's castle. There are lots of conflict, there are some tables turned, but then the antihero is planning on jumping from the ledge however the female stops the hero, who obeys and loses the battle. He weeps of the darkness inside him but is comforted by his female friend, who is tearful of his loss. The antihero is a jerk as the female friend stands up to the antihero, who storms away. There are some scenes featured of Calypso watching the battle from the tower. She becomes empathetic by the hero. Other scenes show Calypso playing the piano and lying on the floor. Two of her videos are released and they are quite unique: The video begins with Calypso walking to an empty park, which has a glowing sunset. She falls on her knees and sheds tears while singing the song. During that time; A figure is seen behind a tree as this person is spying on Calypso in her anguish. The person feels bad for her, he approached Calypso, who is still weeping. The figure place a hand on her shoulder, Calypso turns around to see and is astounded so she embraces this person. Segments of Calypso walking in a neon lightened city, swimming in a pool while looking up at the blue sky before she goes underwater. She is seen lying on a comfy bed while she sings the song. Metatron was watching the video in a daze and Sandaphon came up to him, saying finally: "So, what do you think of her now? She's not Esquire material now is she?" And then walked away with Metatron watching but he was upset. Meanwhile; Calypso begin to think back on how Samael and the guys rescued her, she was relieved to have them on her side and wants to make it up to them. 

The music video is a Mobile Suit Gundam Wing theme. It re-makes the relationship of Heero Yuy and Relena PeacecraftA teen girl found a boy lying on the beach. The boy woke up with a start and is about to attempt suicide but fails as he escapes. The second scene shows of the girl giving him an envelope, which the boy rips it up into pieces. The girl is saddened however the boy wipes her tears away but he leans beside her, vowing to kill her. The girl wonders why but one day, she confronts the boy however she is held at gunpoint. The boy cannot bring himself to pull the trigger. The next scene shows the boy fighting in war in his giant robot but he falls defeated as he thought of the girl before passing out. The boy wakes up to see the girl sitting beside him, she smiles at him before she gets up and walks away. The boy watches her go, wondering why can't he kill her. Calypso appears in some scenes of her on the roof of a hotel by the pool, walking on the beach, and swimming in the ocean. In the music video; Calypso is running to find her lover, she finally finds him but he has his back towards her. Flashbacks show that they were once a happy couple but somehow the guy becomes depressed and has been doing bad things, such as drinking and stealing. Calypso is hurt, confused. That's when she found a paper with writing, a letter as it seems, and reads it. But she is shocked to see what she had read. She drops it and rushes out. Calypso is seen talking to her lover, who still has his back to her. The climax shows that her lover falls backwards, his face is buried in her neck as he cries in it. Later, the boy is recovering at the hospital; Calypso holds her lover's hand as she smiled hopefully. In the video, Calypso is seen at a neon themed arcade/tavern. 

Calypso is taking a day off from her music performances and others that were part of her schedule. She was busy exploring the city, where she could see the tall buildings and how beautiful it is. Then, she could hear circus music in the air. "Where is that music coming from?" She wondered. Calypso walked closer, she saw people crowding around as she saw a ring leader with a juggler and someone in a mascot costume doing tricks. Calypso raised an eyebrow, "Hmm...Are they for real?" She thought. Then she saw a sign that said, "The Cuckoo Cloud Circus" and underneath it says, "Featuring Odd the Ring Master. Frey the Juggler. And Thor as Cloud the Rooster" "Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Step right up, come closer, you won't believe your eyes behind this curtain! Witness something you've never seen, heard, or dreamt before, The most amazing show on earth! So sit back, relax, fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride to the other side!" announced Odd. Frey was the juggler while Thor was the one in the mascot, who doing all sorts of tricks. Odd continued to grand stand before the audience, "As they say 'things aren't always what they seem to be.' Even in your greatest fantasies; You won't believe your eyes or even recognize the wonderment that lies behind the shimmer and the lights. But you may think, 'Is it true what they say? Is it all just fun and games? Or is there more behind the makeup and the faces full of paint?'" He ranted. Calypso looked at this with curiosity as she seemed amused but not naive like the rest of the crowd. Odd continued to rant. "People, I like to ask: Do you want to be widely entertained? People to know your name? Do you crave fame? I ask you, do you want to come and play?" 

Earlier before; Odin 'Odd' Celio is an anime otaku, who is inspired to write his first and only manga. The title is called Misfit ManiacsMisfit Maniacs is a variety of insane people in a more comical fashion. But Odd cannot do this alone so he got his two best friends, Freyr 'Frey' Hali and Thorstan 'Thor' Lander. Thor was the illustrator while Frey is the editor. How they became friends was when they were both young. Frey was a clean freak and Thor is a laid back person and happy go lucky guy. Frey is good with editor while Thor is a skillful manga artist. Together, they were going to create the most awesome manga ever! But lately, life has been boring for them and they decide to do scams based off animes: Like make baseballs and tennis balls into Poke Ball replicas. Create fearsome yet cute stuffed animals who can be switched into bigger monsters--A reference in Digimon Digital Monsters. Spinning tops, quite like Beyblade. Robots--Like Metabots. And other scams based off other animes from childhood to modern day. Just then, a mysterious young fellow was watching Calypso, who noticed that she is being stalked and attacked by thugs. Calypso escapes and runs but the thugs came up to her. "Release her!" A voice commanded. One of the thugs laughs at the boy, "Like hell!" He said.  The young man was pushed away as he reveals himself, "I said, release her! In the presence of Prince Kylta, I command you to let the lady go. Now!" commanded the man. The thugs show some respect for the man now. "Prince Kylta!" They said, bowing to him in respect. Calypso looked up from bowing, "He's a prince?" She gasped softly. The prince looks at the thugs, he seems to know them. "Causing trouble aren't we boys?" He said. The thugs turned out to be Nodri, Sudri, Austri and Vestri as they are Kylta's servants. Kylta had escaped from an arranged marriage as he does not want to go back but he escapes again from Calypso when she woke up to find a note and the rest of them gone. 

A few weeks later....

Samael, Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, and Jophiel take down the zombies with Calypso alongside them. In the meantime, Once the gang took care of the zombies; they went inside but when they got in, they were surprised to find that it looked like a normal room, than a dark and damp cave. “This is the Sleeping King’s chamber? Is the treasure inside?” asked Calypso. Michael nodded, “Yes, we’re getting closer. I can feel it.” He was right, they were getting closer. Raphael looked around to see flowers, there was archer of flowers. “Look at these flowers, they represent something of a funeral.” He remarked. “It almost looks like a memorial site.” noted Calypso. The others walked through the archer; they were surprised to find that the so-called treasure was a white coffin. Gold on the side, painted flowers on the front. “This is the strangest treasure chest I have ever seen.” noted Michael. “Do you think a dead body is in there?” asked Gabriel. Calypso grimaced, “Oh gross…” She said. Michael looks around, “Where’s the key?” She asked. Jophiel looked around as well, he saw something shimmer in the flowers, and she reaches in and pulls out the silver object. “Got it, it’s here.” He took the key, she place it in the lock of the casket and turns it before the lid snaps open. Something glowed inside. When they look inside; they gasped in amazement, in this casket was a young girl. Blonde haired, fair skin, petite hands, small feet, and she wore a lavender dress with whitish purple shoes. But she had an amazing beauty to her. “She’s beautiful.” breathed Gabriel. “I never seen anyone as young as her.” said Raphael. “She looks like an angel.” said Calypso. Samael grazed her cheek, his hand went behind her head and he felt something in her head. “What is this? A hairpin?” He leaned over to the girl but heard her breathing. Samael pulled away, he put two fingers on the unconscious girl’s throat. He gasped with fear. “Guys…She’s alive!” He said.


The others are in dazed. “What?” asked Calypso, her eyes widened. "How long she’s been in here?” inquired Galahad. “I’m not sure but I’m going to try and pull it out.” said Raphael, he carefully pulled the pin from her head. Suddenly, to both of their surprise, the girl’s head wound closed up--making a squishy sound. The girl woke up. She sat up, clutching her head.  “Are you OK?” asked Raphael. The girl jumped. She backs away fearfully. “Sorry, we didn’t mean to scare you.” Gabriel assured her. “Who are you people?”  The girl asked. “We’re good people.” Calypso replied. “What’s your name, sweetheart?” asked Michael. The girl replied shyly, “Arwen.” “Do you have a last name?” Jophiel asked. “I don’t remember.” said Arwen said, sadly. “What about your parents? How old are you?” asked Calypso. “I don’t know! I don’t remember anything!” cried Arwen. She looks away from the surprised faces, “I’m sorry.” She whispered. Samael gingerly carried her, “C’mon. Let’s get you out of here.” He said. Esquire, Calypso, and the mysterious girl walked out of the cave. But the zombies appeared to ambush them, Arwen gasped, clutching onto Samael tightly and hid her face. They managed to get her back safe and sound so she can rest. And she did. Calypso's next music video which was influenced by books such as Sheila Rae the Brave, Arthur's Reading Race, The Cat in the Hat, and Green Eggs & Ham: The music video opens up to Calypso kissing a spider before smiling at the camera. The second scene shows her walking downtown of different places--The zoo, the gas station, the bank, the park, and outside of an ice cream shop. She walks passed a taxi, walk towards a school where kids are playing hopscotch. There are many other shots of Calypso eating cherries in a diabolical way and then laughing, she ties up a bully to a fence with a jump rope for taking the girls' rope as the children cheered. She is also seen riding her bike and then lets go as she spread her arms out; the feeling of freedom. Calypso begin to do cartwheels flawlessly, she stepped on cracks, walk backwards, scaring dogs and cats, and going up in a tree. More shots of her with a replica of two eggs with green yolks and a green ham. She is wearing a red and white striped top hat. She is seen wearing a sweater that says 'Thing One and Thing 2'. She is flying a kite in a house, while wearing a dress with pink, red, and white dots on the dress. She has a cup, cake, and a fish in a bowl balanced on a big platter. Her music videos were so successful that she is invited to claim an award at the Honest Stars Award Ceremony. This was good news to hear. 

At the awards show; Calypso saw her favorite pop artists: Bebe Rosado, Astrithr, Mackenzie deLove, Kathy Terrence, Moneta Peso, Conchita Selly, Felicia 'Happy' Cutter, The Romanos--Nikita 'Nikki' and Dolores 'Lola' who were identical twins, Vivian and Chastity Fjolar, Mazza Berger from Mazza and the Jewel Hearts, Elizabeth 'Zizi' Warthur--A talented hip hop violinist and dancer, Rochelle McQueen (formerly known as Rochelle Darcy but now it's changed since she's married), and Calypso's favorite since she was little, Abigail Dawn. Calypso felt like cheering, this was great! She was at an award show with all her favorites right here in front of her on the red carpet. This was the best day of her life! In the meantime, five girls are spending their vacation. They seem to be young adults: 17 year old Sophia Marjan is a good girl type who is pure hearted but she wants to see something more to life than the boring life she lives in. Her friends, who were different except for Desiree Jael which she is another 'good girl', are somewhat troubled. Turan Siver, her sister Una, and tough as nails chick Hecate Dennis. These girls are excited about the award show as they wonder how they might get there. Hecate knows someone who can get them in, his name is Absalom Redford who is a rapper by the name Red Ab. Red Ab is not just a rapper but a ruffian. 

Red Ab tells them that he's got tickets so they can cause trouble there. They go to the award show in dresses and suits: Sophia wore a baby doll gown with her hair down, Turan wore one with a one shoulder and her hair was in a spiky hairdo, Desiree wore a gown with a low neckline and a romantic heart style with a peek-a-boo style of hair, Hecate wore a dress that was strapless and backless which showed her legs in a piled ponytail, and Una wore a gown with spaghetti straps in an elegant bun. Lastly is Red Ab, who wore a suit with slick shoes, pants, and wore his shades as usual. During all the photo shoots and interviews; Hecate looked around to see all the artists when she accidentally bumped into Mazza Berger, Hecate was so shocked of seeing her: "Holy crap! You're Kathleen Livia! No, wait! Tatenda, you're Tatenda yeah?" Hcate exclaimed. Mazza smiled nicely, "Actually, my name is Mazza. Sorry." She explained with her accent. Mazza was known for her accent but also her creative yet retro outfit. Hecate felt embarrassed. "Oh, really? You got an accent chica?" She asked. Mazza nodded, "I'm Welsh." "Sweet." Hecate replied. In the awards ceremony; there were greetings until Red Ab was irked to see his long time rival, Ivo Ree, there and then he goes psychologically unstable and starts to shoot at him but missed so the girls and him cause destruction to the ceremony. 

People ran out in fright, the others of Calypso's favorite singers and musicians were also running away. Calypso saw this as she knew she had to stop this however she comes across a bunch of triplets: "Hello Calypso." They said as if as one. Calypso looks furiously at them, "Are you responsible for this shooting?" She asked. "Why, we did invite Red Ab and his girls here. We didn't know he was going go psycho." said the triplets. "You guys sound familiar, like the Grimm Children." remarked Calypso, but then she is horrified as she glanced at their psychotic looks. "You mean you guys are..." She started to say, but the triplets nodded. One triplet said, "I am Juventas Grimm." The second replied, "Greetings. My name is Diana Grimm." and lastly, the third triplets introduced herself: "And I'm Libera Grimm." Then, all together as one, "We are the Grimm Sisters. Our other siblings are here on a mission to cause destruction to this ceremony. If you wish to save others like your precious stars, come and find us if you can." They laugh, and ran off. Calypso growls, she pulls out her cellphone and dials the number, "It's me. I need you guys to help me out...It's the Grimms." She said into the phone. Susanoo, Kaguya, Mikoto, Tomoe, Kintoki, Momotaro, and some unexpected, unlikely allies: Samael, Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, and Jophiel. Susanoo, Samael, Gabriel, Mikoto, Kintoki, Jophiel, Michael, and Momotaro are confronted by the rough and tough boys of Grimm--The Grimm Brothers: Solomon 'Saul', Davis, and Samuel. Tomoe and Raphael face the twins, Viola and Sebastian Grimm. Calypso, meanwhile, is searching for the Grimm Sisters but is faced with trouble as she swoops down and rescues them before facing the other undead rabbits. They managed to stop the Grimm Sisters and save the award ceremony. The awards ceremony resumes, as Calypso received an award, "Badass Heroine Singer" Award. She was an honored heroine to the people she had rescued and felt more than a famous singer, she was now an accomplished action girl with guts and glory! But soon, she decided to erase the memories of everyone at the ceremony with a substance. However, she allows her favorite celebrities to remember it and keep it a secret. But Metatron is curious about Red Ab and his ladies. He thinks that they were set up in this commotion. 

Meanwhile; Calypso's newest music video comes out, which is inspired by the 1986 movie Labyrinth. It shows Calypso finds herself in a a vast, escher-inspired room filled with stairways but then she is being confronted by a mysterious man jumps as she finds herself wandering through the ballroom where she is wearing a shimmering silver gown with gold trim, with huge off-the-shoulder sleeves and a full skirt. She has elaborate, vine-like decorations in her hair, which has been curled, and extravagant jewelry.  As she continues, she is eventually found by the mysterious man and drawn into a dance with him. However she escapes the waltz as she shatters the dream-world by smashing the edge of it with a chair. Some scenes show Calypso singing in a room as she cradles with a baby in her arms. The baby was crying earlier but now it drifted to sleep. It ends with Calypso putting it to bed and then placing a teddy bear besides the infant. Smiling, Calypso turns to see a flying owl in the night sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment