Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2016

Sweet Misery Love Company--Chapter 7

This is Katherine Donovan and here I have the last chapter of Sweet Misery Love Company. Please enjoy, don't worry--There is more Sweet Misery Love Company coming your way, please enjoy! Thank you. --KatDon 

Chapter 7:  Bittersweet Misery Lovely Company

Previously…Jesse was still stuck and he was experiencing more visions of memories that were about Chris and Gloria: Watching while hiding from afar; Gloria can do nothing but watch as Chris falls for Halsey. “Christian…I deeply care about you, I want to protect you. I can ensure you that no harm will come to you. I will be your freedom. I would never wanted anything more, but to be free and loved. I will always be beside you. Protect you and guiding you through the ups and downs of the world. I never want you to be lonely anymore. Wherever you go, I will be there beside you.” Halsey whispered, echoing the words back at him. All of a sudden; Stephanie’s father Boser enters as he was drunk, he demanded to see his daughter immediately but Halsey calms him down and Boser talks of how much of a prick his ex and his children are. “Oh really?” Halsey remarked darkly, “You have no idea how much damage you cause me. Killing Henrietta, Mr. Leighton, and my beloved Brandon. Humiliating mother, causing her and Adreena to go insane. Wasn’t that enough? Have you gorged yourself in your lust of violence? Am I to be prey for your desire of control and manipulation? Well then, you are a curse dad. A humiliation to me!” Boser became sobered as he was horrified! “Stephanie Redford…Steffie, is that you?” He asked. Halsey took off her mask, much to everyone’s surprise as Stephanie’s face was behind the mask as she screamed: “STEPHANIE REDFORD, FATHER!!!” Then, Stephanie stabs him several times before cutting his throat, Gloria buried her face in Chris’s chest who embraces her. Stephanie then fled to the upstairs of the building while Gloria followed after her! Tunek was filled with rage and must warn the people in Tilbury Town. Stephanie went upstairs as Gloria called her name and they are in a dark room together. “Steffie, wait! Where are you going?” Gloria said. Stephanie looked around, “Oh no! There is no way out…” She muttered, ignoring Gloria. Gloria reached to her, “Stephanie, listen to me...” She try to say but her she is disregarded by Stephanie, “I have to barricade the door!” She picks up a long plank of wood & places it over the door, locking it. Gloria gave her looks of disapproval and they looked at Stephanie angrily. "You never told us you were a murderer and you never mention to us?" Gloria scolded. "Have you overindulged yourself in your bloodlust? You let your insanity get the better of her and ruining an amazing chance for everything you ever wanted!" Stephanie got mad, "You should be ashamed of yourself, Gloria for ignoring your morals and self pride just to climb the social ladder”. At the same time in perfect unison; Stephanie and Gloria both said, "I hope you're happy with their actions!" They looked away from one another. Jesse saw a memory of Gloria: Concerned, she came beside her. "Don't be scared." Gloria said. Stephanie shook her head, "I'm not, Gloria." She answered as her eyes flashed. "It's Pastor Malone who should be afraid…of me!!!" She exclaimed. "Steffie, listen.... Go out there and apologize before it’s too late. If you did, you could be loved and have all your dreams come true." Gloria begged. Stephanie nodded, "You may have a point. But on the other hand, I know it’s too late and I can no longer want what I've dreamed of my whole life if it means getting rid of my own morals." Stephanie admitted, much to Gloria's horror. Taking a deep breath, Stephanie then said: "At this point, I have set a new goal in my mind. I'm tired of working so hard to try and please everyone with little to nothing in return. Now that she knows the truth about the pastor, I can’t turn a blind eye to what is going on and think it doesn’t concern me. The reality is caught in the thick of all this. I have to do what I think is right and go with it no matter what it brings." Stephanie looked at the sun and smiled, pretending the heavens were shining upon her. "It’s time to defy what is expected. It’s a perfect way to look at things, because I have not had it easy my entire life. I have lived for other people, but now, I feel that I must be courageous and do what is best for me. And nobody can stop me this time." Gloria finally spoke up, "Stephanie, you're not thinking right and that idea can never happen." She said. Stephanie spun around, startling her friend as she said to her, "I realizes that all my life I've been scared of losing the love of my father and society which I now realizes I have never had and to obtain that love would take too long and may not even happen. So I'll buy into the concept as it will bring me more happiness and fulfillment." She begins to use her telekinesis as Gloria startled to see this but she is afraid she's going to hurt someone or something. "What are you doing?! Stop it! That's what started all this in the first place... that hideous power! STOP!!!" shouted Gloria. Stephanie obliges as she then tells her about how she can use this power to fly. Gloria scoffs at her, "Well... Where are your wings? Maybe you're not as powerful as you think you are. I mean, c'mon! You? Fly? That's not..." She said but then she saw Stephanie begins to fly around. "You're flying, that’s impossible!" Gloria gasped. Still levitating, Stephanie smiled: "I told you, Glory... I did it, see?" She answered. Then, she jumped up a little and went over to Gloria, "Quick! Get on!" She said. Gloria was surprised to hear this, "What? Me?" She asked. Stephanie looked at her friend, "Gloria, come with me, imagine what we could accomplish anything ... Together. Let’s go down the rabbit hole--Just the three of us! I can take you on an adventure, the world you don’t know exists is more beautiful than you can imagine! No authority, no masters holding leashes, free to live as we chose and the only real limitations." ranted Stephanie with excitement. Gloria considered this idea, "Yes, its sounds wonderful." She remarked. Stephanie smiled widely, "Yeah, it's so exciting!" She replied. Stephanie whirled to the opened window and looked out but she glanced back at Gloria with a pleading tone, "So....You coming or what?" asked Stephanie. They both looked at her nervously as Stephanie knew what she was about to say and bowed her head in sadness. Stephanie hyperventilating as Gloria noticed, “Oh Stephanie! You’re trembling.” She took off her jacket she was wearing and said: “Here, take this.” Stephanie felt the coat around her, it seemed so comforting to her. She looked back at Gloria with a sweet smile on her face. "Don’t have any regrets, all right? I hope you'll never grieve. And have no regrets later on. I wish you all the luck in the world and a friendship holds." Gloria said. Stephanie was touched by this, "You know, you and Chris were my only friends that I love." said Stephanie. The girls embraced each other, however Stephanie whispered to Gloria: “Take care of Christian.”  Gloria nodded, “I will.” She replied. But there was incoherent voices and banging at the door. Gloria gasped as she turned to Stephanie but found her gone! The guards bust down the doors, “THERE SHE IS!!!” One of the guards shouted. “Don’t let her get away!” Another exclaimed. Gloria protested, “No! Wait—Wha—what are you doing?! No! Let me go! Let me go!” The guards apprehended Gloria as Jem and Chris entered the room and cried out, “Gloria!” Just then, a voice cried out: “It’s not her! She has nothing to do with it! I’m the one you want, it’s me!” The guards released Gloria, who watched as they surround Stephanie. “Redford!” exclaimed Jem. “Steffie!” Chris cried out. “STEPHANIE!!!” hollered Gloria. Then the guards were being thrown backwards and she shouted, "IT’S ME!!!!" She levitated up and then she said, "When the night conquers the day, look for me in the sky! You all who see Pastor Sammael as a Man of God but he is a man of deception, trust me! If I fly alone, I'll still choose my destination myself. You who creep on Earth can't imagine what I felt. I fly past, I am free and weightless. Only true to myself still and free and weightless, unbound and alone." She continued to rant, "I’m soaring up towards the sky, I'm flying where, wherever. Yes! This is my chance and I won’t miss it. I’m moving forward on the road towards freedom. No one can stop me! When I’m soaring up toward the sky, I’m not afraid."

Jesse got more items for this figure and he was shown memories from the mysterious figure: Chris, Gloria, and Jem were working around the cathedral. Chris was training, Gloria was polishing the alter, and Jem was doing his ritual watching. Just then, something interrupted the three of them! "Hallelujah, glory to the Lord in the highest, and peace to the good, the broken and battle scarred folks." A voice said, it made Gloria scared & confused until Stephanie steps out of the closet. "I'm sorry. Did I scare you? I seem to have that effect on people. It's good to see you." Stephanie said. Gloria gasped, "What are you doing here?" She asked. Stephanie shrugs, "Well, there's no place like home." She claimed. Jem was shocked to see her, “Home? This isn’t your home anymore Stephanie! You have harmed everyone that trusted and loved you!” He reprimanded. Stephanie sighed, “I realize that, and I regret it. Jem...” She said. Jem confronts her, “Don't try to interfere, or call your allies...” He started to say but Stephanie insisted, “I'm not calling anyone. The truth is I'm glad to see you all again. Please, help me start again.” She begged. Jem was annoyed by this as he was frustrated but held back his temper, “Stephanie, I can't harbor a fugitive, I'm a guard. Why the hell should I help you?” Stephanie seized Jem by his collar and gritted her teeth, “Listen to me!!! You have to understand that Pastor Malone is a bastard and Tunek is a pervert and a sadist! You are working for the wrong guys in this world!” She said. Stephanie threw Jem backwards and Gloria screamed while Chris was shocked. Jem glance back at Stephanie. “Gloria, what’s going on darling?” Tunek asked, entering the room but then he gasped in horror: “. “Tunek!” gasped Stephanie. Shocked; Tunek quarrel out against her, “W—w—w--what are you doing here? Y—y—y--you stay back!” He yelled. Stephanie glared at him, “Hear me out, I never want to hurt her.” She said. “N—n—n--no! You're lying! That's all you ever do!” He seized Gloria and had a knife poised at her throat. “Don’t you dare…!” Stephanie threatened. She used her powers against Tunek who threw backwards but his hand ripped the necklace off Gloria’s neck who was shocked by her pendant being ripped off. The guards seized Stephanie as they were about to take her away when Chris steps in and demanded, “Let the girl go!” Stephanie gasped, “Chris, how in the world?” She asked. “I said let her go! Or explain to all everyone how you managed to sneak your way in here.” Threatened Chris. The guards were hesitant until Chris said again, “Don’t make me repeat myself, let her go.” The guards release her as Stephanie was thrown into the arms of Chris. “Keep your mouth shut, Steffie.” Chris whispered. “Chris...” gasped Stephanie but Chris glared at her, “I said shut up!” He instructed. Stephanie did and got her to safety. Stephanie looked at him with surprise, “Chris, you frightened me. I thought, I thought you might have changed.” She remarked. “Believe me, Steffie. I have changed.” Replied Chris. Glinda enters the room. “What's going on?” She asked. She saw Stephanie and grinned, “Steffie? Oh, thank god you're alive!” She said with a gasp. “Gloria, you'd better go.” Chris said. Gloria was confused. “Chris, what are you...?” She started to ask but Chris called out: “Please, just go back and stall Tunek.” Gloria nods as she went away while Stephanie and Chris got away.  Stephanie and Chris were in an embrace in the woods at night which glowed beautifully in the moonlight. “This moment is forever, even when our lives end. Right now I am happy. My heart is filled with love so let's go together. Let's flee to the ocean of love!” suggested Stephanie, “You look at me now with eyes that seem to be burning. The two of us alone at last. I'll keep holding you, only you in the light of the morning and under the moon at night forever and ever.” She paused. She cringed as she wondered what she said must’ve sound too much! “…I mean I'm trying not to seem strange.” Chris thought for a moment before he responded, “Maybe it is strange, but I'm OK with it.” He admitted. He then took her face in his hands and continued to say, “Even since these doors have open for me, I took my time to explore the horizons. And then I meet these new people I have no idea who they were. With each other, we seem like the perfect couple. Don't we?” He ended with a sneaky smile. “I'm having a hard believing that your here with her but I know that I'm not dreaming so if I am can I wake up now, I could.” Said Stephanie, “I hated wishing; because they say wishing only wounds the heart. I never thought you would ever want me. Or love me because of how happy and perfect you & Gloria seemed together.” The two looked like they were going to kiss but Stephanie pulled away, nervously. “What is it?” asked Chris. Stephanie shook her head, “Nothing. It’s just, for the first time, I feel...Happy.” She admitted and she stretched her toes up as she lip-locks against Chris’s mouth. Indeed, she was happy! With the boy she loves. “Don’t you remember that? The figure asked, “You do love me? But then, this happened….” Another vision was shown, Stephanie and Chris were still together as Stephanie expressed on what was on her mind. “I just wish...I wish I could be beautiful... for you. And don't tell me that I am; you don't need to lie to me.” Stephanie managed to say. Chris told her the honest truth, “It's not lying! I just think you are beautiful. You change so much, you’re already beautiful.” He said. “Chris, you don’t like me do you?” Stephanie said. “Listen to me, Stephanie…I...I love you, Steffie but also my heart belongs to Gloria. I can't...I'm sorry.” Chris said nervously. Stephanie was shocked by this, “We will see each other again, won't we?” She asked. Chris said with a nod, “Sure we will. We'll always remain friends.” He confirmed and embraced her. He went away. The vision ended and the figure was gone but her voice was reverberated. “My heart is torn, how could you, you son of a bitch?! WHY DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?! DO I MEAN SOMETHING AS WELL?!” The figure screeched. An additional vision is shown: Chris and Gloria as they went to meet with Jem, who told them about how to help Stephanie take down the pastor and Tunek while also planning to find Sirk. “What about that girl in red? You know Walker?” Gloria asked. Jaro whirled around with shock, “Oh no, not her! You don't want her help.” Jaro exclaimed. “We might.” Chris insisted. “No, you don't. She does not work well with others.” Jaro avers. Chris and Gloria glance at one another with confusion, “What do you mean?” Gloria asked. Jaro sighed, “I didn't want to bring it up, but rather than have you stumble on to it and make another mistake, I'll tell you. She’s part of Truant Wave; she’s the most dangerous girl.” Chris and Gloria were shocked to hear this. Chris and Gloria were sent out to search of Stephanie but then saw someone in an unknown being. Gloria followed the figure and looked around as she wanders alone while Chris followed her. “Hello? Where are you?” Gloria called out. Just then, a voice called out: “Gone, babe. Gone, Gone, like the wind.” It was a silhouetted figure, her back turned in a chair. Gloria looks at her, “Of course they're gone. They must’ve went out.” She said. The figure said, “Yeah, I know.” Gloria’s face looked at the person, “Are you someone new?” She asked. The red head said, “I'm a genie in a bottle that needs to be rub the right way, babe.” She crossed her legs. She sat up and she gasped at the sight, Gloria saw that the girl was Scarlet. Chris came in and was shocked to see the sight of Scarlet. Scarlet took any interest in Gloria and walked around her. “Wh--why are you revolving around me?” Gloria asked softly. Scarlet apologize with a dazed look, “I'm sorry Gloriana.” She replied. “It's Gloria.” Corrected Gloria timidly. Scarlet nodded, “Gloria.” She answered. Chris snapped at Scarlet with a harsh enunciating, “Gloria, missy.” Scarlet ignored him, “It's just that – she looks an awful lot like... never mind.” She said. That’s when Scarlet want to help Chris and Gloria but they soon regretted since Scarlet was insane, desirable, and violent young woman! Scarlet, Chris, and Gloria encountered with Sirk. Scarlet faced Sirk as she unleashed her violent rage against him and left him in the dirt but Chris and Gloria were called in by the guards while Scarlet made her getaway. Chris and Gloria were confronted by a stressed Jem, he was not very happy to heard what had been going on. "You two have really screwed up! I received word that you went to Scarlet Walker, you were conspiring with Stephanie Redford!" scolded Jem. Chris was about to say something but Jem held up an index finger. "No! I'm not done!" scolded Jem. He continued saying, "And you let Jaro Leroy get hold of the book!" Chris and Gloria looked shocked, "What? When did that happened?" Chris demanded. Jem rolls his eyes, “Never trust Truant Wave or the Black Parade! We cannot have a mistake like yours provide proof that there are outsiders like you out in the world!" That’s when Jem told the story of Scarlet’s life to Chris and Gloria after his encounter with Jaro Leroy, the leader of Truant Wave, who told him the past life of Scarlet.

Jesse felt pressured by the memories in his head. “Who is this girl?” He thought, “When will this nightmare end? What is she doing? What does she want from?” But then he wondered, “Wait! Is that…No, it couldn’t be!” He glances at the figure and asked, “Tell me…Are you Whatsername, by any chance?” The figure gave a fleeting look at Jesse with disbelief, “Who? No, I’m not! Are you an idiot?! Chris…” She exclaimed. But Jesse stops the figure, “My name’s not Chris, you got the wrong guy!” Jesse protested. The figure was quiet for a moment and glance at Jesse before uttering a gasp of horror. “If you’re not Chris, who are you?” demanded the figure. Jesse peered at the figure, “Who are you, miss?” He asked. Just then, a familiar voice ringed in the room: “Jesse!” It was Chris’s voice calling out. Jesse yelled out, “I’m right here!” Chris and Gloria ran in but stopped when they saw the cloaked figure. “Stephanie?!” Chris gasped. Jesse looked revolted and humiliated, but perplexed. “Stephanie? Stephanie Redford?” He said. The figure pulled off the disguise, Stephanie wore a lace chemise, flower details, dark red floral corset with bead trim along the hem, a skirt with ruffle detail, a red rose in her hair and gold bracelet completes the look. Jesse blushed with awkwardness. “Uh…Oh my god, I can’t believe it! Is that you? You look different!” He claimed. “What have I done?” Stephanie shrieked. Gloria tries to reassure her, “Steffie…you mustn't blame yourself for confusing Jesse as Chris, but accidents will happen.” Stephanie whirled around, “You call this an accident?” She demanded. “Yes, well no..” said Gloria nervously. “No? What do you call it?!” Gloria was trying to find the words to say but spat out, “Just a simple mistake, a simple mistake.” She insisted. “Mistake? IT’S THE SAME AS A SHITTY ACCIDENT, YOU STUPID GIRL!!!!” Stephanie screeched. Chris got angry for hearing her say this and called out: “Stephanie!” Stephanie turns and glares at Chris, “STAY OUT OF THIS!!!” She turned to Gloria and said, “I wanted something to remember him by, and all that is left was the stitches in my broken heart, and now that wretched boy has walked in and you set him up to trick me.” Gloria was surprised, “That letter! I didn’t know it was you, how could you say that about me?!” She said. “Well, I know it may be difficult for that glorified, red head of yours to comprehend that someone like him could actually choose someone like me! But it's happened, it's real. He never belonged to you, he doesn't love you, and he never did! He loves me!” Stephanie bragged viciously. Gloria gasps, she then slaps Stephanie hard across the face. Stephanie, Jesse, and Chris were shocked by Gloria’s action. Stephanie put a hand to her cheek, where she was hit, and then she burst out into a maniacal cackle. Gloria smirked at her, “Feel better now?” She asked. “Yes, I do.” Stephanie replied. “Good, so do I.” Gloria said. Stephanie turned and slaps Gloria back. They charge at each other as they use their powers against each other. They were both in this vicious catfight; Chris was amaze to see Gloria this way. She was going insane. But not into deep! Gloria backs off, she pants as Stephanie taunts her: “You really are going to be the death of me, you crazy bitch! It’s because of you; I have to deal with fact that you and him are childhood sweethearts! It drives me mad!” Gloria shot back, “And what exactly have you been doing besides thinking around in that filthy, twisted mind of yours?” Stephanie sneered at her, “Well, we can't all come and go by bubble like full of life dimwits.” She said. Jesse step in and stop the girls, “Stop it! It was a mistake!” He turned to Stephanie, “Listen…I’m sorry. I thought you were someone I knew.” To Gloria, he said: “And you…I didn’t mean to get involve. I’m so sorry I…” He was so ashamed but Gloria assures him and Chris says to Jesse, “It’s fine Jess. You were confused.” While Jesse was being consoled; Stephanie escaped but she had an idea. She smiled and decides to tell her boss about the idea she has. For the intervening time; Jesse explains about the girl that he refers to her as ‘Whatsername’. This is basically the girl of Jesse’s dreams, Lady Anarchy incarnate. Jesse sees Whatsername as the piece of himself he is missing. However, she is self destructive, as will soon become apparent. Whatsername never gives in to anything; she resists pain until she gains the upper hand. Jesse has fallen deeply in love with this delightfully rebellious girl as she will erupt in anger. He is so amazed that they are so alike and views it as a twist of fate. She is the sound of the revolution is music to Jesse's ears. Whatsename inspires a revolution of emotion and idealism in Jesse. Liberation is freeing people from an oppressive government. He’s saying she hates the government and the media like he does. She may be perfect for him. She has an inner rebellion. She's a saint. She is someone where people always want to be around. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that? Jesse is always looking for danger-this is a guy who quit his regular life to become a self proclaimed self-destruction commando. Jesse known to have a great imagination and had a very believable dream, and thought he saw Whatsername. He intentionally burned all of the photographs of their relationship in order to move on. After she left, Jesse went back to his life. She left him, with no way to get back in contact with her. No matter how long he searched for her, she was never found, never heard of again. Jesse longs to remember the girl that he spent his time with. The time he spent with that girl seems very far in the past, but was actually not too far back. The distorted memories can be the effect of narcotic use that he was utilizing at the time while he dealt with painful flashbacks. “What was her name?” asked Jesse. “You don’t remember? It’s Rebel. But her name was Rebecca. Remember?” Chris reminded. “Rebecca? Rebel?” wondered Jesse. He was confuse as his state of mind was messed up by his traumatic childhood and almost had a panic attack however Chris and Gloria calm her down as they were concern for their friend. 

Nowadays…Jesse doesn’t even know about the existence of Rebecca. Jesse knew that they would give up their whole life just to be with her, and they are taking over their life. Rebecca has never seen Jesse in a while and so has no shared experiences except perhaps a concert the fan has attended. In other words, the fan knows a lot about Rebecca, but of course Rebecca knows nothing of Jesse is still existence. God is everywhere to those who believe in him. All she had to do was search hard. All good that resemble him are coming out. Jesse is in love with Rebecca, that was the love of his life, but they knew that a relationship between them couldn’t work well, so she had to leave. But, he’s not able to let her go. Jesse is tormented by thoughts of him all the time, and he knows he’s being childish by holding onto her memory this long, but he feels he needs to have her with him until the memories leave by themselves. His emotional wounds won’t get better, and it hurts so bad emotionally that he thinks he can physically feel it, and that there’s too much time that he’s put into this thing that it’s unable to be erased. Jesse and Rebecca were very close and losing her was like losing a part of him. Time can’t erase the wounds of his loss, and he doesn’t know it but he’s opening the wounds by holding on to her. When she was upset and crying; Jesse would wipe away the tears of Rebecca’s depression and make her feel better and also protect her from her fears. Although they stayed with her after they continued to protect her she cannot seem to let go of them and their memory. Jesse loved her very much, and cared deeply about her. Then, she left him, and he became nothing. Jesse never realized how much he needed her until the day she left, and he can’t stop wanting her back, his mind is slowly slipping into insanity. Memories of her are slowly driving him crazy. Images of her haunt him, and he hears her voice in his mind. He can’t help needing her, but he is desperately trying to hang on to what he has left of his sanity. She is beginning to realize that he never cared about her, and she tries to tell herself that he’s not worth her tears, but she can’t stop believing that he was innocent. She was too in love to see his flaws, and that is what is leading to her downfall. However, Jesse came across Tunek who told him about Rebecca: Rebecca lives a very unstable life throughout the course of life. On a superficial level, she’s literally going to leave her lover for whichever drug dealer can get her the highest bid. Rebecca is getting ready to take the leap to faith, but this can only happen after she has found an object of belief which is sufficient! If they go ahead and get high, she will be unable to continue holding a meaningful conversation. Rebecca is a reserved girl, probably due to her upbringing which seems to find peace in her unstable life in the gaps that make others uncomfortable. As a promiscuous girl, she slept with a lot of skater kids who spent all their time watching the big skate videos of the day. Rebecca is all alone with some money, and the guy who’s going to get her the highest has a number for the dealer. Solving the problem for both of them. The guy at the door knows anyone asking for her is buying drugs so he makes things simple. Rebecca goes to parties a lot. All these parties are the same: They start out awesome and end badly. Everyone’s having a good time, but ultimately, the substance abuse at these parties ends up going beyond booze and weed leads to hard drugs. Things get out of hand and people start becoming mean and bitter, then aggressive, which leads to fighting, injuries, beat downs by cops. Instead of being angered by the interruption of his service, he is pleasantly surprised by Rebecca’s commitment to sharing what she’s learned with the congregation and allows her to proceed without interference. Rebecca is stumbling in looking like a junkie. She fell off the face of the earth and descended into drug-addled debauchery. Here, when she comes back bruised and battered from the party scene, it’s her resurrection herself into a new light from the old life she was in previously. But Rebecca is never mention again. Then, Jesse has another panic attack as he fears for Rebecca could be dead. But he is calmed down and he is confused. Poor guy, he doesn’t what’s real or what’s not. 

Stephanie uses her plan, Ingrid approves although she doesn’t agree with this. Jesse is still stricken with grief and sorrow over his once love of Rebecca. With Jesse's will nearly under Stephanie's total control, she brings him as she disguises herself to look and speaks like Rebecca. Stephanie as Rebecca seduces Jesse and the two were together, which completes Stephanie's manipulation of Jesse. The morning after, Jesse regains his memory, breaking Stephanie's control over him, and comes to his senses. Jesse leaves Stephanie, and wonders how all the pain he has caused could come about as a result of his good intentions in searching for the answers to the meaning of life. He concludes that it is impossible to find these answers on Earth. Heartbroken, he realizes that he will never be able to reunite with Rebecca, nor find the answers he seeks. He looks back on the suffering that he has caused to everyone he knows, and concludes that it can never be undone. During this; Jesse could see a memory in his mind of Stephanie after she escaped and was trying to conceal herself: Stephanie sat quietly in the back seat of the car, which is driven by a young lady with platinum blonde hair and her bangs parted from her face. Next to her in the passenger seat was a young boy with tan skinned and white hair in a buzz shaved hairdo. He looked like a bodyguard, because he had a gun in his hand. Stephanie was staring at her hands, earlier she had been wandering the streets when the strange young lady with a Cheshire grin stopped and offered her a ride. Stephanie tried to refuse however the lady insist out of kindness, she then include that she would include Madame Sarita, Lulu, and Meredith. Stephanie was surprised by this, so she takes the woman's offer. "I don't think we've been introduced." the woman said in the driver's seat, interrupting Stephanie's reverie: "So, where did you from? Walking by yourself?" asked the woman. Stephanie looked up, not meeting her eyes in the review in the mirror, however she pretended to. "I...I don't want to say much personal information if that's OK." replied Stephanie, nervously. The woman nodded, understanding. "Yeah, OK. I won't probe anymore." She said, looking at the road. "But I do have a question." "Sure." whispered Stephanie. "You've heard of Sirk, right?" asked the woman. Stephanie looked up, "You--you know about that place?" She asked. Eirene gritted her teeth and clenched the steering wheel tightly, "You mean that wretched place?" She said in a biting tone. "Yeah, Sirk....His face is the stuff of nightmares.” In the van were a muscular man with a jumpsuit that outlined his chest quite well and an Amazonian beauty with a lean figure and fibrous arms that are svelte. "So, who was that girl?" asked the Amazon beauty. "I don't know, but she looks like a trouble." said the buff guy. He turned around to see Madame Sarita, Lulu, and Meredith. Then he leaned over and whispered, "So, why are they with her?" "How should I know?" muttered the Amazonian beauty.  At once; Eric, Luke, and Mynfray appeared as they told the feminine lady about what happened when they confronted Katherine Donovan: They had called out, “BEWARE STRANGERS, WE ARE TRUTH AND JUSTICE AGAINST THE LIKES OF DISCRIMINATION!!!”  Katherine and the others were startled. They turned around to see three teenagers—there were two boys and one girl. The first boy was dark haired, fair-skinned and slim kid. The second boy was also thin but he was black with curly trimmed hair. And the girl has blonde hair that reached the nape of her neck. “I am Eric Korrick!” announced the first boy. “I’m Luke Havengal!” hollered the second. “Mynfray Chevy, and don’t you forget it!!!!” shouted the blonde, accidentally fired her gun and nearly hitting those two. The boys glared at her, “MYNFRAY!” They both said. Mynfray felt bad, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to!” She said. Katherine was baffled by this sight. “Man, misfits aren’t they?” Mogue said to her softly. “You betcha.” Katherine muttered back. “They’re teenagers, how about that?” Sven remarked in a whisper. The trio turned to them and one of them ask, “Hey, have you seen someone by the name of Katherine Donovan?” The others chorused in agreement: “Yeah, Katherine Donovan.” Katherine had a sneaky smile on her face, “Hmm…Katherine Donovan, Katherine Donovan…Isn’t she that Freak Girl?” She inquired. “Yeah, yeah!” The trio agreed with extreme delight. “And she was once a hero?” asked Katherine. “Yes!”  The trio exclaimed with approval. “And she is an atoner after falling into darkness?” Katherine solicited. “YEAH!!!!” The teens yelled. Katherine and the others walked off as she said, “Nope, sorry. Never heard of her.” This was disappointed to these three adolescents. “Awww!” The trio moaned. As they were walking away, Mogue and Jean made fun of them. “Wow, they seemed so smart than we thought.” Teased Mogue, laughing. Jean agreed while he sniggered, “What a bunch of retards!” Mogue, for once, agreed with him: “Ha, right.” Then, Katherine begins to sense a click of a gun and she grabbed the boys and forced them down while shouting: “GET DOWN!!!!” They ducked down as gunfire went off! “HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, KATDON!!!” shouted Eric. Katherine, Mogue, Sven, Mason, and Jean looked behind with shocked expression as well as fear. “Yeah, who do you think we are? Stupid?” remarked Luke. “Don’t move a muscle!” Mynfray threatened. The trio glared at them as the leader beckoned her, “OK, Katherine! Get on over here, you’re coming with us!” Realizing the situation was bad; Katherine glared at them and fakes a smile, “Sorry, ain’t gonna happen!” She retorted. Then she said to the others, “RUN!!!!” And they scampered away. “HEYYYYY, COME BACK HERE!!!!” shouted Mynfray. Katherine and the boys ran away from these kids but found that they were a lot faster than they thought. However, Lara stepped in along with the others and took down the trio!

Subsequently; Stephanie meets the members of the mysterious woman’s crew: Heron Hillel, Magnolia Hollis, Ferris Gabor, Acacio Cherubino, Ronald Palmer, Sapphire Maslan, and Corey Hardy. Remembering his past, Heron sees his favorite memory, his father taking him to see a parade, as his passage. His father asked him to overcome his difficulties in life and help the people around him that were in difficult situations and to be an awesome person who would stand up for the weak and be confident in himself. The father is saying that he will soon die and join the supernatural procession that leads the patient into the Beyond. Heron is reminiscent of his childhood and the memory of his father as he slides down into the world below. His father is asking him if he will be some kind of hero for the miserable people when grown up. Death has constantly an eye on him because he will have to die soon. He feels like he’s being watched yet he is alone, He fells lost yet he knows where he’s going. And the people he passes along the way think he’s crazy or insane, also in the last line the narrator is assuring the patient that he’ll not be forgotten. The people who knew him will still have to continue their lives, going through the pain, but eventually getting better. His friends and family will never forget him, consoles the patient by assuring him that life will go on, even though he’s presumably dead. Something stirs up so much memories and emotions that the words and music while doing a great job to try and explain it somehow fall short. Everyone’s dreams die at a point, but if anyone wallow in them, then the world will wither in other people's eyes. So paint it black by becoming numb to it and move on. Be one's self are no matter who tells that person otherwise – dreams only die if let them. He knew how even though the person is dead, he will still live on through their memory. and he will still carry on their legacy. And even as his father is gone, he lives to carry on his memory! Heron is left behind. It was about how he’s always had trouble through his life, and how he’s carried on until now, as he dies. Everyone around him is disappointed in him because he didn’t follow along with him but he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what everyone else thinks. It is a testament to his own integrity and perseverance through adversity and peer pressure. Basically telling the world to go beat on someone else because he will never succumb to the pressures to change put on him by society. He won’t let the fact he’s dying keep him from playing his part in the world. He’s the savior now, the dying savior, and he won’t let death get the better of him. Heron won’t apologize for who he is or explain, no matter how the society puts pressure on him. The Patient won’t apologize for his death, nor will he explain why he must go. He’s not ashamed to finally admit that he’s led a broken life – he’ll show his metaphorical scars to the world. The true hero is not the hero most stories tell about. Normally, it is an average man and the ending is not happy. His dad wanted him to be the savior of the broken, beaten and battle scarred, something that he simply became and already was. By not giving up, staying true to his dreams and persevering past sorrow, he stood up for the damned and became the heroic man he was meant to be. He’s daring the people to try and stop him they won’t. He wants it so bad so he’ll have to kill him to stop him. Heron cast off the mask that they are using to cover up their true feelings and let their despair at the current situation show. Dressing for one's self and mix all those hateful emotions out. With all this trying to be someone else, he is losing sight of who he really are. If he isn’t happy with himself, he is not alone! He just living a day in his lives. Heron is an intelligent but he often get teased. He is asking the outcasts that people don’t know how to appreciate to unite, and kiss this miserable society goodbye. He could be asking his loved ones not to mourn his death and instead celebrate his life. People are the first to be full of sorrow and regret. The patient at this point is screaming and crying out for somebody to save him, because he thinks that he’s much too young to die at this moment in time. However, his disease is terminal, and it’s gonna kill him anyways, very soon. If anybody can hear the patient just come and take him out of there! Magnolia lives a very unstable life throughout the course of life. On a superficial level, she’s literally going to leave her lover for whichever drug dealer can get her the highest bid. Magnolia is getting ready to take the leap to faith, but this can only happen after she has found an object of belief which is sufficient! If they go ahead and get high, she will be unable to continue holding a meaningful conversation. Magnolia is a reserved girl, probably due to her upbringing which seems to find peace in her unstable life in the gaps that make others uncomfortable. As a promiscuous girl, she slept with a lot of skater kids who spent all their time watching the big skate videos of the day. Magnolia is all alone with some money, and the guy who’s going to get her the highest has a number for the dealer. Solving the problem for both of them. The guy at the door knows anyone asking for her is buying drugs so he makes things simple. Magnolia goes to parties a lot. All these parties are the same: They start out awesome and end badly. Everyone’s having a good time, but ultimately, the substance abuse at these parties ends up going beyond booze and weed leads to hard drugs. Things get out of hand and people start becoming mean and bitter, then aggressive, which leads to fighting, injuries, beat downs by cops. Instead of being angered by the interruption of his service, he is pleasantly surprised by Magnolia’s commitment to sharing what she’s learned with the congregation and allows her to proceed without interference. Magnolia is stumbling in looking like a junkie. She fell off the face of the earth and descended into drug-addled debauchery. Here, when she comes back bruised and battered from the party scene, it’s her resurrection herself into a new light from the old life she was in previously. In the beginning; Ferris is but a baby born into the world, and sees the water as warm and the sky as blue, they have a positive and harmless outlook on life. As a child, Ferris begins building a mental wall between himself and the world so that he can distance himself from the pain of life, such as having to grow up without a father, killed in battle. With bitter satisfaction, Ferris recounts how the teachers of his childhood would stop at nothing to humiliate their students and crush the children & their individuality, but would then get their comeuppance at home where they suffered the abuses of their wives. But he is against the cruel teachers of his childhood whom he blames for contributing more bricks to his wall of mental detachment. Ferris’s overprotective mom trying to control every aspect of her life; the mother of the child is protecting him and thus once again trying to make him stay away from the pains of life, but really what it’s doing is putting another brick in the wall and distancing him from the world. The fear induced by war and the anxiety felt by a country still transitioning from conflict back to normalcy as he lights out on his own into the world. Now all grown up; Ferris wonders how he will fill the remaining gaps in his mental wall. Ferris becomes a rock star and throws himself recklessly into the hedonism of the dark side of life! After calling home and discovering that his girlfriend is having an affair, Ferris invites a groupie back to his hotel room before emotionally erupting, destroying the room and chasing the groupie away. Ferris mentally lashes out at his adulterous girlfriend, between threatening her and begging her to come back to him. Ferris decides to completely isolate himself from the injurious world full of darkness! Ferris bids farewell to the outside world as he locks himself in his room and places the last brick in his wall. He begins to wonder whether he’s made the right decision in completely isolating himself from the world. Ferris begins to realize the expansiveness of his wall and the consequences of his self-imposed reclusion. Though there will almost always be personal and social barriers erected out of fear, oppression, pain, and isolation, it’s the job of every socially conscious individual and community to never rest in tearing down the walls that separate us. Ferris recalls the last morning of his father’s life, who was killed in the battlefield. Ferris feels betrayed by his country and those in power for sending his father to war and subsequently treating his sacrifice as just another statistic.

In Corey’s life was a wreck that turned good: Mrs. Hardy has been left to raise a child alone. Captain Hardy is missing in action, presumed dead. Captain Hardy became missing in action and it is believed that he was killed. Mrs. Hardy is alone having her baby, name Corey is born! A few years later; Captain Hardy turned out to be alive as he finds his wife with a lover. This is a threat. Earlier; Captain Hardy was missing in action, reported dead. He managed through by thinking of his wife. But there was violent action previously as Captain Hardy killing his wife’s lover. Corey witnesses the violence. The parents tell their son that nothing happened forget it. This buckles under the pressure of cognitive dissonance. He takes their words to heart and develops a psychological condition! He has been left traumatized. In his youth; Corey has been rendered to his mentally scarring from the traumatic events of his life as he lives in a world of something new only to him. He seems to suffer from a something where he interprets sights and sounds as color and music. Even though Corey seems almost insentient to the outside world, inside his mind he can still think and experience life. He isn't within the average are able to see things differently than what just the average person can see. He is describing is the form that his sub-consciousness has chosen. All of the sights and sounds around Corey are being interpreted by him as music. His parents have no time for Christmas. They believe in old men in red coats, going down chimney and getting to homes the world over in only one night! Since Corey is unable to hear, see, or speak he is completely ignorant as to what Christmas or religion is. As he is completely unable to do either of these things, his parents are worried about his future, and that he won’t be accepted into heaven since he can’t practice religion. The parents think Corey’s inability to hear about the Son of Man has cost him his soul. If, as Evangelical claims, the only path to salvation is through accepting the Son of Man what about people who have never heard the Sacred Good News? Billions of people have lived and died without even hearing about Evangelical and they are condemned in hellfire. Since Corey is like this his cousin can’t play with him so he tortures him. His cousin probably has no friends to play with because of the fact that he is a bully. His cousin complains that it would take Corey a week to find him, considering he can’t see or hear. His cousin feels no need to use politically correct language! On the contrary, dehumanizing Corey allows his cousin to feel even less that there is anything immoral in torturing him. Of course, he also seems to think that the only reason to behave well is the fear of retribution; since Corey can’t tell on him, there can be none. His cousin threatens to drown Corey in a bath tub; he wants to burn Corey, to see if there is any reaction. After seeing what his cousin did to Corey, his parents grapple with the idea of leaving him with his uncle who they know is dangerous, but they decide to leave him with his uncle anyway as they feel a need to have some time to themselves. When Corey’s uncle is left to watch over him, he abuses Corey’s psychopathic disabilities and forcibly violated him. His uncle proceeds to abuse Corey, continuing the trend of his family members exploiting his disabilities to their own personal gain. In his teen years; Corey meets Hawkins who is a hustler, then this couplet could have a dual meaning: he made his hooker attractive, and her hustler taught her how to act aphrodisiac. Corey has just visited the Queenie, and been given many hallucinatory drugs. Queenie takes Corey and after giving him hallucinogenics, tells his parents his mind is alive. However he is still traumatized. The hooker makes the boy Corey into a man by being immoral with him. One day; Corey's father found someone who could relive Corey of his deaf, dumb, and blind afflictions, and that he should be immediately seen to help Corey’s and their sadness. The Doctor is perplexed that Corey is medically fine but there is something psychological preventing him from interacting with the world. He seems to be calling for the world to see him not as a medical problem but as a human being. The doctor hints that if Corey regains his senses, it might not necessarily be a good thing. It would take a lot to undo the years of isolation. Corey is fascinated by his own reflection as he must overcome this self-perception to be able to hear and speak and see. After the procedure; Corey’s mother is trying to reach Corey. Corey’s trauma over seeing his mother’s lover killed way back in his past. It seems to have manifested itself as a severe trauma, rendering him incapable of communicating with anyone. But he is aware of himself – the problem is entirely psychological. This image he has of himself must be destroyed – both figuratively in his mind and literally in the mirror – for him to regain his senses. The news of Corey’s cure spreads by way of the newspapers, allowing more people to come to Corey’s cause. Corey revels in his new found consciousness and decides to use his following to show them his experiences. The cinema’s closed. It’s implied that the all-night watchmen have been leering at people in the movie-theater! There is a punky young man living in the city.  He is pinned to events nobody can’t recall too well and he hates people but some folks like Acacio as they have good feelings about him. The weary guests are asked to leave the warmth of the all-night theater, having slept on pictures that others only dream on. Like Acacio, the all-night watchmen are stuck in a fantasy world. Unlike Acacio, they’re not just about to have the trip of their life, resulting in one of the greatest concept albums ever made. Cars are just coming out on the road. Beneath his leather jacket he holds a spray gun in big letters on the wall leading underground. Acacio is a vandal but for spray painted with casual sideways glances along the wet street, he checks the motion in the steam for potential obstruction! Meanwhile it seems the world doomed to insanity. People genuinely believed that the human race would be wiped out by nuclear war though that's not true. The anguish in Ronald’s face shows through the streams of tears that flow down his face that the information he is passing is true and that the world will end in five years. His mind fills with memories of things he considers important to him, or things he like. His favorite melody, electrical irons and so on. Ronald is frantically preparing for the end of the world by stockpiling thoughts, knowledge and memories, rather than physical supplies that you would store in a warehouse. His brain that has no room to spare. It’s like an overflowing warehouse, and it is giving him a headache. Ronald thinks of all the people in the world that he’s going to have to live without, although they are different and unknown to him, he needs them to live a sane life in life. Ronald observes that not everyone is going crazy over this news, he sees someone simply relaxing as they are so chilled out they don’t even though they are being teased or mocked at. Now that the world is going insane, he longs for the security and love that his mother gave him. And finally, Sapphire’s memories come back to her: Sapphire sees the truth now that she was blind in the past but is awake and see’s the truth. She was blinded by love, falling for her man and giving him her all! Sapphire realized what was happening in her life, she believes that reading the stars as the stars is telling their future. Sapphire made the wrong decisions in life that created her destiny. After everything Sapphire went through, she learned that sometimes things aren’t really what they may seem to be. She acknowledges she kept living in her dream and couldn’t see what really happened in her relationship. Sapphire wishes that she knew what was going to happen so she wouldn’t waste her time and energy on a relationship that she knew was going to end. If she had known that things would end up so bad she wouldn’t have committed to the relationship and when she was with him she was on cloud 9 and had a sweet and wonderful time with him but now she has fallen back to ground of reality. The woman realized something, “Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself and this boy here…My name is Ingrid Mischa and this is my assistant, nice to meet you Stephanie Redford.” She said. 


Jesse discovers he can absorb memories through eye contact and he realizes he could find Rebecca one day he will reunite with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment