Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Uranometria: Memoir Implant--Chapter 8

This is the last chapter of Uranometria: Memoir Implant. This marks my ninth volume of my own series. Thank you for reading my stuff, my friends. Now let's get on with the finale as I got more stories coming your way.....Hitherto, Cassandra entered in the world of Vanaheim. A world where a half human-half fae must stop his father's evil destruction but is a mischievous fool of darkness with help from his friends. He becomes bedazzled by the mysterious Cassandra, little did he know that she's an agent who reads minds and control things telekinetically out of her reach. Now, Cassandra learns the truth about these memory implants and it was because of Ophelia. Find out what happens next in this chapter. Thank you! --KatDon 

Chapter 8: Not an Emotionless Doll 

Previously....

When Cassandra and the others returned, she is summoned by Mimir who tells her that he has arranged something for her to use a Moneta Phone which can help her contact people inside their minds. Cass confirms, she finds this a little too weird anyway. Later on, She tuned and twisted buttons and knobs like a radio. Cass wasn't have much luck finding any signals or anything. Just then, she heard a voice that made her gasp. Three of them. Then, Cassandra decided to try something as she increased the reception and then heard the voices loud and clear. And what she did next was surprising, she took a deep, big breath and then let out a holler so loud, it hurt her lungs. "HEL-LO!!!!!" bellowed Cassandra into the Moneta Phone's receiver as that lead to the attention of someone in the world of Vanaheim. Dark hair, glow-like eyes, and good looking fellow. He jumped at the sight of that sound that he was the only one who could hear. But he wasn't the only one, a girl heard it too and this kid too. When the girl turned around, she let out a gasp: "AAAH!" The boy was so scared that he ducked down somewhere but he heard a 'Hello' echoed in his mind. "Hello?" The boy called out. Cassandra could hear it and became very excited. Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar managed to meet up with them. They called out, "Anyone there?" Cassandra responds back, "Hel-lo? Who's there?" Perplexed, Amadan was the first to speak: "Um, this is Amadan....Amadan Dubhan." He said. "I'm Vanessa." The girl said. "And I'm Oscar." said the other boy. Cassandra was shocked to hear this, "Oscar? Vanessa? Amadan?" She got so excited that she turned to an agent and said, "Look, I got a reception!" The agent looked at her funny, then walked away with a cheesy smile. "I knew it, I knew there was life here from the intercom." Cassandra replied happily, ignoring the retrieving figure of the agent. Amadan was confused, a smile appeared on his face: "Intercom? What the hell are you talking about?" He asked. Cassandra didn't know what to say but she tried, "Um...Well...I don't know how to tell you this but...I come from another world." Amadan laughed, "I hate to bring this to you--Voice in our heads--but this here is Vanaheim." He said. "Seriously, who is this? The lone spirit?" asked Vanessa. "Um, no....This is Cassandra. Nice to meet you." Cassandra replied. "OK...'Cassandra'....Where are you?" Amadan replied, trying to play along. "Hmm, from where you are, I'm in a place where I can talk to you. I've trained myself physically and mentally so don't mind me I'm quite the type to rock the agency...I mean vacancy." Cassandra explained. "Wow, you sure are full of it." Amadan remarked, laughing. "Don't believe me? Watch what I can do." She said, using a portal to play some games. "You are crazy, how do you--?" Then, things around in Vanaheim begin to levitate as Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar are shocked. They were dodging, running a bit, and hiding until it was all over. Afterwards, the three of them emerged from their hiding spots as Cassandra spoke to them excitedly, "You see? I can control things that nobody else can control. I am no god, nor devil, nor anything from what you imagine. I can be a dream, yes but once you push my buttons, I can be a nightmare. I am nice, I am sweet, but I am a force to be reckoned with. But I am from another world." Cassandra said. There was silence there and quiet. Pretty eerie. "Is everything okay over there?" Cassandra asked. Amadan and his friends are in great shocked, "Uh... I don't know. You tell me. You're the one with the world in your hands." Amadan said. "I do?" Then, she gasped in realization. "I got the whole world in my hands!" She clapped and then said, "Don't worry, my dear friends, I--!" But Amadan said, "Wait! Hold a second!" And it was all quiet. In the meantime; Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar learns about what just occured that this power could be the spirits. Unknow to them that it was just telekinesis that Cassandra used. Cassandra, on the other side of her world, prepares herself to go on her mission to Vanaheim along with the others. During that time, Cassandra decided to do a trick while falling and flying but she almost fell on hard spikes so sharp so she eased herself away but bumped and fell multiple times. And safely landed but not softly. "Ooof!" Cassandra moaned, "I am not doing that again!" She blinked her eyes and looked around of an urban city: "Whoa, this is Vanaheim? Mind for the taking." From behind, a voice startles her: "HEL-LO!!!!!" Cassandra jumped and spun around to see a bedazzled young man with short dark blue hair with his bangs swept to the side of his face. He wore a white T-shirt, a black long sleeved jacket, and black slacks. In addition, he wears a glove over his left hand and has something along the side of his hip. "You scared me, whew! Almost wet myself." She said while laughing. "What's your name?" The guy asked. "Cassandra?" Cass replied. The guy's eyes widened with amazement, "You're the Cassandra? The girl who talked in our heads?" He almost exclaimed. Cassandra nodded, "Mmm Hmm." She said. Amadan cracked a smile, "Oh crap." He said. "And you're Amadan? Amadan Dubhan, right?" inquired Cassandra. 

She just had to say that, because Amadan open his big, cake hold of a mouth to let out a whole lot of boasting: "Yes!!!! My name is Amadan Dubhan: for I am the Fool of the Darkness and yet, I am not purely evil as some might considered. I will ascend from the heavens to take on evil, I will raise my throne above the stars of evil. I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly on the utmost heights of the evil Alberich. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;I will make myself nothing like the Great Alberich. I am the way, the truth and the life of good! I am above good and evil, from right and wrong. I may have my moments but I will fight for truth, justice, and find the pursuit of happiness!" Cassandra was annoyed but yet a smile came upon her lips. Just then, she had a vision of a Wendigo that is about to attack Amadan, who was still ranting. Cass grabs him and shouted, "Look out!" They managed to dodge the Wendigo and it came upon Cass, who used her powers to push it away. The Wendigo grabbed Cassandra and she used her abilites to kill it. Cass smirks at it until she noticed Amadan's shocked look. "Did you seriously kill that monster?" asked Amadan, softly. Cassandra did a double take. "You don't know what it's called?" She asked in disbelief. Amadan looked at her with amazement, "What are you talking about?" he asked. "You never seen a Wendigo huh? Well, you sure hit it hard of the jackpot sir!" Cassandra pointed out. Just then, a voice called out. "Amadan! Who are you talking to?" He looked young, quite a fetching fellow. "Nobody!" Jack called, he turned back to Cassandra fiercely. "Listen, you gotta get out of here now!" He demanded. "Why? I can help!" Cassandra persisted. "I don't think you know this--" Jack started to say but the boy appeared, "Amadan? Who is this?" He asked. Cassandra smiled and held out her hand, "Cassandra Endymion. It's a pleasure to meet you." she said. The boy was stunt, he shook her hand though. "Oscar Nevin, wait! You're Cassandra?" He said. A girl with shoulder length hair appeared. "Boys, who is this girl?" She asked in a voice so soft but full of curiosity. "Who are you?" Cassandra asked, to the girl. "A friend. My name's Vanessa Cormac."

In the present, Vanessa waved in her face: "Hey, are you OK?" She asked. Cassandra broke out of her reverie, "Huh?--Oh, yes! I'm fine. Sorry, I was spacing out." She claimed. "You sure you can help us out?" Vanessa asked. "Well...." Cassandra said, but Amadan put an arm around her and exclaimed, "Sure she can!" Oscar looked confused, "She can?" He asked. "Sh'yeah, I killed a Revenant." Cassandra admitted. Vanessa and Oscar were shocked. "How?!" They asked. "I have an ability where I can move obstacles or other things with my mental conscious." Cassandra explained. Oscar and Vanessa looked at each other, they turned to Amadan. "Should we let her help?" Oscar asked. "I guess but I don't know...." Amadan said. "Let her in, Amadan. She can be of help to us." Vanessa said. Amadan was annoyed but he agreed. Cassandra smiled with delight, "Thank you." She said. While asleep, Oscar suddenly felt pain and he woke up with a startled jolt from his slumber, he couldn't believe of that dream he had and clutched his head. He calmed down and managed to get a grip. Eulalie stopped him and said, "One last thing..." She kissed his cheek. "Be good, no matter how much you talk back to people, please try to hold your tongue." Eulalie said. Oscar rolled his eyes, "Fine. OK." He admits, "...'Mom'." That's when he learns the truth about this mysterious girl: Eulalie was raised by her parents, who were kind people. They were tragically as Eulalie was taken in by her cruel grandmother, who like to put people down cruelly. And there was a boy who developed a crush on Eulalie and try to pursue her. However Eulalie only see this boy as a friend. But the boy was more deranged and obsessive of her so Eulalie couldn't trust anyone in this cult. However, besides the cult; there was some nice people that were enslaved in this place. Eulalie witness this as she was terrified while hiding in the closet. And she fled from that place! Oscar was shocked and comforted her in her sorrow. Cassandra, for the time being, learns about this place of Vanaheim; The world Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar reside is a place called Vanaheim. Vanessa Cormac was once an ordinary girl who could see strange things that no one else can see, such as spirits and demons. Vanessa comes across a half-human, half fairy by the name of Amadan Dubhan. A sneaky, mischievous, arrogant young man whose mother, Nicnevin, died from childbirth and his stepfather Raja Jino Perez despises him as he blamed him for Nicnevin's death. Being very much rebellious; Amadan ran away from home as he begins to learn magic to play tricks on those who done wrong or miuse their magic to abuse others. One day, Amadan learns that his biological father is Alberich, he bewitched Nicnevin and there was a family secret of a tryst. Gleeful; Amadan meets Alberich but then his happiness turns sour when he is repulsed by his father's abusive behavior so now it's up to Amadan Dubhan and his new friends: Vanessa, an ordinary girl, and Oscar Nevin, a half-fairy hybrid human like Amadan, to stop the insane, unstable, and violent father for corrupting the world. Along the way; there is a chance encounter with Fairy Princess Ethna who serves the High Queen of Elvens by the name of Slaine. 

Cassandra, Amadan, Eulalie, Oscar, Deirdre, and Vanessa are hanging out with one another until Cass's cellphone. Her face fell when she saw and looked up with a fake smile. "Can I take this?" Cassandra questioned. Amadan nodded, "Sure." He said, but noticed Cassandra's face looked troubled. Cassandra smiled, "Excuse me." She said and left the room. Then, she answered the phone: "Hello?" A voice she recognized made her stomach dropped, "Hi honey." It was her father's voice. "Dad...Um, hi." Cassandra said, trying her best to stay calm. "It's good to hear your voice. I missed you. I've been in so much trouble lately. Here I am in the hospital. Your grandmother is blessed to be alive, she almost died." Her father said. Cassandra was shocked, "Grandma? Is she OK?" She asked. "She just almost overdosed on pills, honey. She's going to make it, she wanted to commit suicide but thank the angels she's going to live." Her father said. "Oh, good. I'm glad." Cassandra sighed. "But you just had to go and say that." Boreas said in a snarky tone. "What? What do you mean?" demanded Cassandra. "You threatened us, you were going to drop the house on us! How could you say that?" Boreas said. "I wasn't going to do it, I was mad at how the relatives were so dysfuctional, I wasn't going to do it. I was trying to shake some sense into them!" Cassandra said, raising her voice a little but managed to speak in a low tone. "Well, well, the greatest agent of the shitty corporation decided to lie about it in order for someone to commit suicide almost." Boreas said in a mean tone. Cass was furious, "Well that's a load of crap. Who the hell were you to say that?" She argued. "I'm your father, Cassie. And you show your daddy respect. You deserved it. Believe me, you were nothing but ungrateful. You and your mother--even Vasilissa and her crazy mother!" Boreas scolded. "Crazy mother? Vasilissa? She was having a hard time since you came around! I've been trying to be good, I made a lot of mistakes. I'm only human, I have to live with the threat of my existance." Cassandra argued. "Good. You break everything you touch." Boreas said. "You do too." Cassandra barked. Silence, now she wished she didn't say that. "What you say? What's the matter with you?" yelled Boreas. Cassandra try to repair what she had done, "Dad, stop. Let's just have a nice conversation." She said. A pause and then, a scoff: "A nice conversation?" Cass shrugged, "Yes." She said. She didn't noticed that Amadan was listening in. "Here's your nice conversation, bitch! I get no respect from my own family!" Boreas yelled in her ear over the phone. "Look, I'm sorry. I said that. I'm sorry." Cassandra said. "Yeah, yeah, you say that every time." Boreas said, maliciously. "Please just stop." Cassandra begged.  "No! This time, you listen!" Boreas said, "You're not half enough of a young lady to talk that way to me. You ruinied everything you touch, God is punishing you because of what you done to me!" "SAYS WHO YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" Cassandra screamed. 

There was a silence, "God never punishes anyone, he holds nothing against me. But you? You don't get it and here I thought you came to tell me about grandma but now, you're gonna tell me that I wanted you all dead? NEVER, NEVER! If I wanted that, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself but that's different. I never said that! If anyone should say that, it's you!" Cassandra said. "You suck!" Boreas shouted. "Go to hell!" Cassandra screamed, she hung up and slammed the floor on the other side of the room. Then, curling up on the sofa; she begins to cry. "Cass?" Amadan said. Cass turned to see him standing there, "Hi Amadan." She greeted. Amadan smiled but then he looked at her with concern, "You look troubled, are you OK?" He asked. Cass nodded, "I'm fine." She claimed. "You don't look too great." Amadan said. "Really, I'm just tired." insisted Cass. "Cassandra!" snapped Amadan, "Don't you lie to me! I want the truth now!" Cassandra begin crying, "My dad has been saying crazy things....He's causing madness and I feel like I can't stop him from all the bad things he's saying to everyone here and other places. If he keeps this up, I don't want to be around him. They all think he's a saint but he really is a monster! A monster..." Cassandra explained, she started crying again. Amadan embraced her, "Don't worry. Just don't cry. Please, Cass, don't cry." He soothed her. Once she calmed down, Cassandra rest her head on Amadan's shoulder. "So, you're not scared of me?" Cassandra asked. "No." Amadan said. "Can we be friends?" Cassandra asked. "Of course!" replied Amadan. He hugged her, "C'mon. Lets go be psychos together!" He said, taking her hands. Just then; Cass grabbed the Dark Fool, he leaned over and whispered in Amadan's ear: "Can you do me a favor?" Amadan nodded, "Yeah, what is it?" He replied. "Put your arms around me and hold on. Close your eyes." Cass commanded softly. Hearing this, Amadan made a face while flushing, "What? Is this some sort of trick of seduction?" He demanded. "Just do it!" Cass snapped in a whispery tone. "Fine." Amadan said softly. He wrapped his arms around her waist, which made Cassandra blushed a little. Then, she turned and said in the ear communicator to her friends, "Eulalie, Deirdre." She said. "OK." Eulalie said. "Got one." Deirdre replied. Cass nodded, then whispered to Amadan as she embraced him tightly while resting her chin on his neck: "Whatever happens, don't open your eyes." Amadan was confused, "Why?" He asked, keeping his eyes shut. "I'll tell you later." Cassandra answered, putting on dark goggles. Deirdre and Eulalie also put on the same goggles too. "Whatever happens, don't open your eyes." Eulalie instructed. "Why not now?" Oscar asked, his eyes were shut. "You'll see afterwards." replied Eulalie. Deirdre was saying the same thing, "Whatever happens, don't open your eyes." She said. "Why can't I see?" Vanessa asked, eyes shut closed. "I'll show you...Once it's all over." Pulling out a gun, Cassandra pointed at the Wendigo and she said to her two friends, "On three....One....." Eulalie continued, "....Two...." Deirdre piped in, "Two in a half.....Two and three quarters...." It was an eerie silence until all three girls screamed, "THREE!!!!!" BOOM! They were thrown forwards while they crash safely to the ground. Once they opened their eyes; Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar were horrified to see what was there. An explosion of fire, lightning all around--It was like the Fourth of July! "Whoa-oh! I can see why you didn't want us to look." Amadan remarked. "It's quite blinding if you keep your eyes opened." Cass said. "Damn, you're good." Amadan said. 

Slaine has pale skin, teal eyes, and white-blonde hair. Her small stature, large vulnerable eyes, slender frame, and long, wavy, girlish pigtails, she looks much younger. Slaine hated zombie media, she hates when they jump scare her as she cowers in fear. One day while at the arcade; her friend helps her overcome her fears by a new first person arcade shooter game called Fear the Zombies. During the whole time; Slaine screamed when each zombie jump scare her to heck! There was a slender girl who has long strawberry blonde hair and emerald-green eyes. The second girl sneering beside her leader, her hair is cropped short and is spiky, reddish-blonde, and her figure is slender and athletic. The third was a tough one as she has long, curly black hair. She is also one of the more curvaceous of the girls, but still toned. And the fourth member was a cute and hot Asian girl with light brown hair with highlights. She has no bangs and her outfit is sexy, upbeat and cute. "You sure you weren't a 'trip' almost but surprisingly nobody fell with you." The Alpha Female said, flipping her hair. The Beta Female sneers down at the geeky-looking boy, "Well! The nerd's got himself into trouble, guess he should watch where he goes before tripping on others." She said. Ethna comes to the boy's aid, "Wait a sec! That was my fault, I didn't know where I was going. It was just--" She protested. "Puh-leeze! C'mon, newbie! You're just letting the geek get away with it. You want someone to get away with it? Don't even try it." said the Alpha Female. Then, the four girls sashayed away. Ethna watched them go, wondering what just happened but when she turned around, the guy was gone. Ethna got her focus back, she went to get her things from the locker combination, her school supplies and other things. It wasn't easy to be part of a new school life in a new place but ti was no brainer really. Transferring to new schools because her father's failures in making declaration. Is she really going have to do this whole thing over and over again? It started on every morning, Gigi was getting ready to head to the beach with some friends, she had planned this with her pals for months and the day had finally approached. They were having a good time at the beah. Playing volleyball, building sand castles, and suntanning or swimming in the ocean. Gigi thought it was so great until one of her friends are getting out of the ocean as they think that something is wrong with the water. Then, it looked like her feet were torned from the flesh off and it made Gigi almost screamed, "What the hell happened?" She asked. "Gigi, there is something wrong with this friggin' water!" Her friend protested. Just then, people were shouting and screaming as Gigi was terrified to see what happened. 
Meanwhile; Cassandra was looking for Ophelia until she found something on the ground, a paper with writing on it and she reads it: 

MEMOIR IMPLANTS PROJECT CONCLUSION
by: Opehlia Tagtraum

Question: Do People with Neurodevelopmental Disorder Lack Empathy? Empathy is the ability to feel emotions along with another person. People with neurodevelopmental disorder may appear to be unempathetic, responding with little or no affect to another person's grief or joy. Do people with neurodevelopmental disorder really lack empathy?

Answer: Empathy is the ability to feel along with others. Sympathy is the ability to feel for others. Can people with neurodevelopmental disorder feel either empathy or sympathy? As with absolutely everything related to people with neurodevelopmental spectrum disorders, the answer is "sometimes," or "it depends." Sometimes empathy is obvious, but often people with neurodevelopmental disorder have a hard time gauging others' feelings or showing empathy. When this is the case, it may be the result of a lack of skills rather than a lack of feeling. That's because many of the skills required to understand and respond to others' emotions are precisely the skills that are most likely to be compromised in neurodevelopmental disorder. The skill of "mind reading" - understanding anothers' thoughts through careful observation of body language, vocal tone, facial expression, etc. - is key to empathy. People with neurodevelopmental disorder often have a very difficult time with "mind reading," though it's clear that the skills can be taught. While many people with neurodevelopmental disorder may appear to lack empathy, the reasons may relate more to social communications deficits than to lack of underlying emotional response.

How did this happen? Who was it to blame? Let's go back to the beginning, shall we? 

Earlier before.....

Cassandra and the rest were exhausted from what happened that they were exhausted. It wasn't  until the next morning, the news was on; odd. There wasn’t a sound. Looking outdoors, Cassandra and the others saw those same people as they’d seen the night before. Cass opened the door. Immediately their heads snapped towards Cass. Their faces were fixed in expressionless gazes, their mouths slightly agape and dripping blood. They fought off the Wendigos as they managed to get away but they encountered the High Queen of the Elvens, Slaine, and the bubbly yet energetic and hyperactive fae human Ethna. That's when the Moneta acted funny as Cass could see the memories on there as it played on memories such as Slaine, Ethna, and Gigi. In her past; Slaine has pale skin, teal eyes, and white-blonde hair. Her small stature, large vulnerable eyes, slender frame, and long, wavy, girlish pigtails, she looks much younger. Slaine hated zombie media, she hates when they jump scare her as she cowers in fear. One day while at the arcade; her friend helps her overcome her fears by a new first person arcade shooter game called Fear the Zombies. During the whole time; Slaine screamed when each zombie jump scare her to heck! Ethna has a flashback of her own: There was a slender girl who has long strawberry blonde hair and emerald-green eyes. The second girl sneering beside her leader, her hair is cropped short and is spiky, reddish-blonde, and her figure is slender and athletic. The third was a tough one as she has long, curly black hair. She is also one of the more curvaceous of the girls, but still toned. And the fourth member was a cute and hot Asian girl with light brown hair with highlights. She has no bangs and her outfit is sexy, upbeat and cute. "You sure you weren't a 'trip' almost but surprisingly nobody fell with you." The Alpha Female said, flipping her hair. The Beta Female sneers down at the geeky-looking boy, "Well! The nerd's got himself into trouble, guess he should watch where he goes before tripping on others." She said. Ethna comes to the boy's aid, "Wait a sec! That was my fault, I didn't know where I was going. It was just--" She protested. "Puh-leeze! C'mon, newbie! You're just letting the geek get away with it. You want someone to get away with it? Don't even try it." said the Alpha Female. Then, the four girls sashayed away. Ethna watched them go, wondering what just happened but when she turned around, the guy was gone. Ethna got her focus back, she went to get her things from the locker combination, her school supplies and other things. It wasn't easy to be part of a new school life in a new place but ti was no brainer really. Transferring to new schools because her father's failures in making declaration. Is she really going have to do this whole thing over and over again? Gigi had a memory come back to her in her mind: It started on every morning, Gigi was getting ready to head to the beach with some friends, she had planned this with her pals for months and the day had finally approached. They were having a good time at the beah. Playing volleyball, building sand castles, and suntanning or swimming in the ocean. Gigi thought it was so great until one of her friends are getting out of the ocean as they think that something is wrong with the water. Then, it looked like her feet were torned from the flesh off and it made Gigi almost screamed, "What the hell happened?" She asked. "Gigi, there is something wrong with this friggin' water!" Her friend protested. Just then, people were shouting and screaming as Gigi was terrified to see what happened. 

Cassandra shut it off as Amadan, Vanessa, and Oscar looked at her as they looked at her. "What did you see?" Vanessa asked. "No...Nothing! It was nothing, honestly!" Cassandra stuttered. However, the Wendigos attacked as one of them spoke out as it made a snarling sound: "A human who can wield paranormal powers? Then the rumors have come to life. It's you, Silver Branch Witch!" Cassandra smirked, "At your service." She remarked. She defeated all the Wendigos as Oscar was surprised and said in a bewildered tone of voice, "Silver Branch Witch?" He asked. Cassandra blushed, "Yeah, forgot to mention that...." She said, pulling out her badge. "Special Agent Cassandra Endymion, my friends--Eulalie and Deirdre--are agents as well. We come from the agency known as Silver Branch. We rise not in the heavens but on the floating islands in the sky. We who live in cities and other great places where flying ships are. We who are not gods but are people that are leaders and followers." She explained as Amadan, Vanessa and Oscar were shell shocked. Cassandra smiled at them as she said, "You will remember us. You think you know us, but you do not. We are more subtle than you have been led to believe. We are more dangerous....If you try and mess with us! We take you slowly, incrementally chipping away at your psyche, so carefully, so cleverly, that you do not notice that you are changing. And when you stare into the sky above and find that you like what you see, through 12 months of January to December....So, what do you think? Do you want to be a member? Be with someone like me?" She said. Amadan was amazed, "You...?" He said. Cassandra's eyes became fierce as she used her powers as she ranted on: "Yes me! For I am breaking free from everything! This is me taking control from my abusive father, from the killer who murdered my 12 best friends--Ector, from traitors, from tragedies, from madmen and corrupted lovers I had before that tried to kill me. This is me taking back control of my life!!!!!" As she said that last part, her wounds healded on her own and she moved her head side to side before turning them and said, "What the hell have you done lately?" Amadan blurted out: "Hell of a lot?" And blown away of what just happened, looks like the three friends joined Cass and the others. Meanwhile as she got back from the mission; Cassandra was looking for Ophelia until she found something on the ground, a paper with writing on it and she reads it: 

MEMOIR IMPLANTS PROJECT CONCLUSION
by: Opehlia Tagtraum

Question: Do People with Neurodevelopmental Disorder Lack Empathy? Empathy is the ability to feel emotions along with another person. People with neurodevelopmental disorder may appear to be unempathetic, responding with little or no affect to another person's grief or joy. Do people with neurodevelopmental disorder really lack empathy?

Answer: Empathy is the ability to feel along with others. Sympathy is the ability to feel for others. Can people with neurodevelopmental disorder feel either empathy or sympathy? As with absolutely everything related to people with neurodevelopmental spectrum disorders, the answer is "sometimes," or "it depends." Sometimes empathy is obvious, but often people with neurodevelopmental disorder have a hard time gauging others' feelings or showing empathy. When this is the case, it may be the result of a lack of skills rather than a lack of feeling. That's because many of the skills required to understand and respond to others' emotions are precisely the skills that are most likely to be compromised in neurodevelopmental disorder. The skill of "mind reading" - understanding anothers' thoughts through careful observation of body language, vocal tone, facial expression, etc. - is key to empathy. People with neurodevelopmental disorder often have a very difficult time with "mind reading," though it's clear that the skills can be taught. While many people with neurodevelopmental disorder may appear to lack empathy, the reasons may relate more to social communications deficits than to lack of underlying emotional response.

Review Note of Author: Memoir Implants could help people understand what it's like to memories faces and having them in your head. People believe that those with neurodevelopmental disorders don't have the ability to feel emotions. That makes me feel like we're soulless dolls or robots. But we are not robots and we are not dolls. We are capable to feel things. We may be different but we are also human. 

After reading that; Cassandra learned that Ophelia is responsible for all the memory implants for Great Watch Cipher and she annonymously gave Tamamo Mae the Moneta USBs for a reason for people to experience what it means to be like her. To be a person with neurodevelopmental disorder that will not be bullies, used as a tool, be treated like nothing nor abused. That means a lot to her. Alone at Silver Branch's computer room; Ophelia played this memory: As she lied in bed after waking up in the morning; all she could think about was them both. Oinari and Konohana. Sometimes one of them, sometimes both. This was definitely messing with her head. "AUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed Tamamo Mae, she hugged her body pillow, "CURSE YOU OINARI AND KONOHANA!!!!! Because of them, they're stuck in my head! Why? Why? Why are they in my brain, haunted me at the very second?! OINARI AND KONOHANA!!!!!!!" She ranted like a madwoman. Then she looked left and right as if someone might be listening. Then she took her blankets and went under the covers since she was cold, "Sons of a guns, they think thy can kick my ass so easily. HA! Who does that mahogany locks wrench think she is? Does she and her Oinari have any idea who they're dealing with? How dare she say I'm an ingenue-harlot complex of a vixen? OINARI AND KONOHANA!!!!!" She blabbered. But peeked out from under the covers with a mischievous smile, "First! I gotta ger ready, for THEM!!!! To the Secret Room!" She went to a book shelf and pulled out a book. Then the book shelf open to reveal a secret room, which she went in and the book shelf closed by itself from behind. Tamamo Mae walked down the steps and towards her secret bedroom, "Even if I'm a depraved  AC-DC ingenue-complex fruitcake; I can't be the best FRUITCAKE I CAN BE!!!! They want to play? I'll play all right, I can play HARD!!!! Wait, Oinari's mine right? Then I'll save Li'l Miss Blossom Princess for later! Then, I will--" She muttered to herself but stopped when she heard a noise that made her jump. "WHO'S THERE?!" She cried. Then she side step frantically and she begin to skip forward, "Heh, heh." She giggled and move around side to side like a drunk lunatic. Looking all crazy as she begin to chant in a sing song tone, "OINARI AND KONOHANA will never SUSPECT ME! For I will be UNTRACEABLE!!! They'll never find me and it's gonna be AWESOME!!!!"

And Ophelia played this memory: Tamamo Mae entered a place and went up the stairs however she came across a room with a window with sunrays glowing down her. "I'm losing my sight; I can’t see properly any more. I'm so depressed that my vision is clouded and everything is just blurry to me. It’s all the same. This depression is driving me insane. It’s a vicious cycle as my sadness sends me crazy, and my craziness depresses me more. Nobody truly cares or appreciates me, but that doesn’t really help. I need somebody to snap me out of this, but nobody actually knows how to help. I'm losing my sight and my mind, all I want is someone to tell me that I need help. I just wants someone there to help me. Nothing in my life is any good, all I'm doing is running and crying. I cannot live this way anymore. It’s like I'm giving up." She ranted to herself. "I knew I find you here." A voice said. Tamamo Mae turned around, "Suseri!" She gasped. Suseri looked at her with a dark look, "I can explain!" Tamamo Mae protested. "Don't even, I already know what happened!" Suseri said. Tamamo Mae looked surprised at her friend. Suseri rubbed the temples of her forehead and she let out a deep sighed before glaring at Tamamo Mae. "TM, Pull yourself together! Don't mess this up! Are you happy now? Tell me, are you happy now? Do you have any idea what you have done to yourself?" countered Suseri. Tamamo Mae turned back to her angrily, "Oh I am, happy! I can't pull myself together because you mess me up so much!!!!! You're making a fool of yourself, you irritating, self-centered girl!" She argued. Offended, Suseri spat back things out of anger! "You talk even more waste, I do not know exactly why. However, I hope you're glad." wrangled Suseri. "Talking to you any longer is useless now." quarreled Tamamo Mae. They both turned away however Suseri turned around and spoke to her more nicely as she said, "TM? Listen to me carefully. You can meet them again, as if would have been nothing. What have you longed for, you can have." Tamamo Mae nodded, "I know. But I can’t go back....No. I won’t go back--Never again." She said. 

Tamamo Mae clutched her hands into fists as she said, "Something's wrong, I don’t feel the same about something morally. Here I'm through with Onibaba’s ways. She wants her help in strengthening her control over her so called sanctuary and I won’t do it. It's time to release your fears, I won't think about what other people might say, I don’t want to be ashamed of my talent. I'll let my feelings out, and let the inner part of me shine. Even move ahead from past troubles, and leave my old life behind. I'm going to attempt to use my magical powers to fly!" As she said this; Tamamo Mae begins to levitate. Suseri calls out after her, "What are you doing?! Stop it! That's what started all this in the first place...Where are your wings? Maybe you're not as powerful as you think you are!" But she noticed that the objects in the room begin to levitate on their own and gasped. "Oh my!" She breathed. Tamamo Mae laughed with joy, "I told you, Suseri... I did it, I tell ya!" Suseri looked at her with concern and said, "I think you're losing your mind, you are deluding yourself into--" but Tamamo Mae whirled around quickly as Suseri jumped back and heard her talk, "I was always scared that I would hurt someone, and that fear controlled me. But now, I wasn’t scared of hurting others when I was so far away from them. I never really had anyone who has loved me, I've always been shunned. Of course my mother loved me but Onibaba, Tamiya and Osode Iemon who both should have loved me, but did not. I think I’d rather believe in the idea rather than repressing myself or shut others out for the sake of love. I feel like the fears never bothered me so much because I'm free right now." She begins to levitate again and nodded before landing on her feet, she opened the window as she was ready to spring out, "Let's go! Get on!" She called. Suseri was surprised to hear this, "What?" She asked. Tamamo Mae looked at her, "Suseri....Come with me, Imagine what we could accomplish anything ... Together. Let’s go down the rabbit hole--Just you and me! I can take you on an adventure, the world you don’t know exists is more beautiful than you can imagine! No authority, no masters holding leashes, free to live as we chose and the only real limitations are those you impose upon yourself. And you can leave Tiger Braves behind, we will be unbreakable like elastic, titanium, no even better--Bulletproof!" ranted Tamamo Mae with excitement. Suseri considered this idea, "Yes, it's sounds wonderful." She remarked. Tamamo Mae bounced up and down, "Yeah, it's so exciting!" She squealed. 

The two girls begin to dance around happily and stopped as Tamamo Mae whirled to the opened window and looked out but she glanced back at Suseri with a pleading tone, "So....You coming or what?" asked Tamamo Mae. Suseri was nervous as Tamamo Mae knew what she was about to say and bowed her head in sadness. Suseri noticed, "Oh TM, you're trembling... here, put this around you..." She said, taking off her maroon jacket and draped it around Tamamo Mae, she was shocked by this. "Oh Suseri....you know I can't keep this...." She protested. Suseri smiled waterly, "Well then, you'll have to because it's yours." She replied. Then she bowed her head and said, "Don’t have any regrets, all right?" Tamamo Mae nod, "I won't. This is right, isn’t it? Even though we don’t know the things that lie ahead never have regrets because this is the path you've chosen." She said. Suseri smiled at her, "I hope you'll never grieve And have no regrets later on. I wish you all the luck in the world and a friendship holds." She said. Tamamo Mae was touched by this, "You know, I heard that you can't choose your marks but you can pick your friends. You're my best friend, you're the only friend I've ever had." said Tamamo Mae. Suseri nodded, "And I've had so many friends... but you were the only one that mattered." The two girls embraced each other but Suseri gasped and says, "Oh no! I hear footsteps, hurry you need to get away!" Realizing this; Tamamo Mae said: "Oh, right!" She ran to the window and leaped out before flying away! Suseri smiled and watched her go as the others emerged from the hiding spot. "You got that?" She asked. Sarutobi nodded, "Every word." He said, holding the recorder. "Motivation--It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?" remarked Yatagaratsu. As Tamamo Mae flew, he came across Onibaba and the Iemons who were with the monsters and Tamamo Mae lets out a cry as she shouted: "You want me? Here I am! It's me you want, TAKE ME!!!" She then stood up in the air as she called out to whoever it listening, "Here me! Want to know where I am at? I'm staying at my castle, alone and free, uncontrolled by anyone but me. I finally gotten over her fears and is starting over new, and staying where she is, never going back to the past. Even if Suseri decides to stay behind and if I'm now on my own; in return for my choice, I get the freedom I valued. To those who can’t accept me, tell them what I choose and what I've achieved. I'm flying, tell them I did what they thought was impossible for me. By letting go of my fear, I believe that I can start a new life, free from worry and filled with happiness — like the bright and beautiful dawn starting a new day, which is what she compares letting go of fear to!" She called out. Then, turns menacingly as she said, "You can take everything from me or say what you want about me, treat me like I’m weak and fragile, like glass that can be broken or paper that is easily torn. I will rise above the pain and fear! I will stand tall and powerful like a skyscraper. Try and make me weak and break my spirit, wiping off the bad and growing from it!" Filled with emotions; Suseri shouted out, "I hope you're satisfied now!" Onibaba turned to the guards and instructed them with orders, "Just look at the witch, what are you waiting for? Catch her, kill her!" Tamamo Mae begins to laugh with excitement, "You can't stop me now! You can't get in my way!" She shouted. Onibaba screamed, "Catch the witch, let’s kill her!" But nobody could as Tamamo Mae laughed at Onibaba, who raged like mad! Once that was done, Ophelia stopped playing it and smiled. She went away for awhile. She remembered the memory of how she was in a place and then, she heard something loud that made her cover her ears and looked around. Once it was over, it turned out to be two girls, smirking at her. Ophelia glared at them and went to the bathroom where she said to herself: "Some people are really ignorant when it comes to people who have a hypersensitivity problem." She was furious. By the time, she got back out--The girls were gone. 


Ophelia brushed that off but one day, she will make the world realize about how people need to be treated respectfully and no ignorance among others shall exist no more. One day, it will come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment