Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jawbreaker Banshee V2--Chapter 5

The fifth and last chapter of Jawbreaker Banshee Volume 2 where memories are played over and over again as Freyr is starstruck by his favorite band where he is revealed a singer himself but while spending time with his favorite music band; he learns that they bad mouthed about him and his music. Hurt, Freyr wrote an angry song about the experience and disown his heroes, who had grown a change of heart. The whole thing about being a 'star sucker' is where you see people out there that you admired are not going to be nice to you, they'll pretend but when you're not there, they talk bad about you. And they will put you down. So, that's something that happened to me that people I once look up to and I found out that they treated me like nothing. Please enjoy! Thank you. --KatDon 

Chapter 5: Star Sucker

In a flashback, she could see it again: "Aynia?" A voice said. Aynia snapped back from her reverie as she turned to see her friend, "Hi Gavin." She greeted. Gavin smiled but then he looked at her with concern, "You look troubled, are you OK?" He asked. Aynia nodded, "I'm fine." She claimed. "You don't look too great." Gavin said. "Really, I'm just tired." insisted Aynia. "Aynia!" snapped Gavin, "Don't you lie to me! I want the truth now!" Aynia's dream echoes in her mind, haunting her: After working on it for hours and hours, Aynia was exhausted, her mother came in all upset. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" demanded Beira. "Late. I know, but I need a little more practice." Aynia said. "You need to sleep this off." said Beira. "Beira, please leave me alone." Aynia said. "Be quiet, Aynia." Beira said with gritted teeth. "I can't sleep, OK? Can I just be left alone?" Aynia snapped. "Shut your mouth!" shouted Beira, slapping her. "It's because of those peope! I'm only trying to protect you from those people! I raised you, I  raised you to think for yourself."  She scolded. Aynia glares at her, she was going to go and brush her teeth when Beira stopped her. "Honey, wait. I just...I don't want you to go to bed. Mother has been feeling like crap." She explained. "Beira, stop! I don't want you to smother me so much that you're giving me a lot of issues! You're not my mother." Aynia explained. In reality, Aynia plopped on her knees as she begn to sob, "Beira has been doing crazy things around here....She's causing madness and I feel like I can't stop her from all the bad things she's doing to everyone here in the world of supernatural humans, elvens, and fairies. If she keeps this up, all hope will be lost but no one has a clue. They all think she's a saint but she really is a monster! A monster..." Aynia explained, her voice broken through her tears. Gavin embraced her, "Don't worry. Just don't cry. Please, Aynia, don't cry." He soothed her. "Hello, anyone there?" Someone called out. Aynia didn't look up, the tears in her eyes clouded her vision. "Your friend all right?" Another voice asked. "She just--Hit her ankle near a ditch and almost fell. It shocked her so much that she begin crying." Gavin lied. Aynia felt like someone's shadows upon her. She looked up to see who it was. "Are you OK?" The young man asked, he sounded concern. Aynia sniffed and then replied in a calmer tone, "Yeah...I'm fine, my name's Aynia Sumarr." She said. The young man nodded, "All right, I'm Percy Callis." He said. The girl nervously introduced herself to the other guy, "My name is Sheila NaGeira." She said, outstretching her hand to Gavin, who then took it and replied with politeness, "Pleasure, I'm Gavin Robin." They became friends on that day. In the present, Percy suddenly felt pain and he woke up with a startled jolt from his slumber, he couldn't believe of that dream he had and clutched his head. He calmed down and managed to get a grip. Percy helps Isis get home, he enters the girl's house as she begins to flirt with him in sleeveless nightgown that showed her arms and her pretty legs but also her cleavage. "So, you want something to eat or drink?" Isis purred. "Oh great." said Percy with a laugh. "What?" asked Isis all innocently. "Isis, are you trying to seduce me?" Percy inquired. Isis had to laugh at that, "What? No! No, no....Maybe!" She said the last part with a sly glance. Percy shake his head, "You're insane." He turned away but Isis called after him, "Hey listen, Callis?" Percy turned around, "What?" He asked. "Do you like me?" Isis questioned. Percy had a smile on his face, "Maybe...Why?" He asked. "Listen, if you want to hang out in a more non...sensual way, give me call." Isis flirted. Percy blushed a little, "Sure. Can I go back now?" He said. Isis nodded, "Of course." She replied. Percy nodded, "Thanks." He said. Isis stopped him and said, "One last thing..." She kissed his cheek. "Be good, no matter how much you talk back to people, please try to hold your tongue." Isis said. Percy rolled his eyes, "Fine. OK." He admits, "...'Mom'." 

Percy left and got to meet with his friends. Aynia joined with them, where Aynia told them about the stories about her experiences in JBR. During that time, Aynia took Gavin's hand as she could see in his mind: As a boy, Gavin's mother freaked out when she saw the cuts on his arms last month. She thought he was hurting himself. His father stood in the corner, arms crossed, watching. He shot Gaving a threatening look. Once that was over and done a week later; Gavin came across his father as he said, "It'd be so much better if we tied her up." The next image Aynia saw Gavin's abusive father pressuring him to kill his own mother, who is gagged and tied up. Young Gavin was so shocked and he couldn't do it. "DO IT YOU STUPID BOY OR I'LL SWEAR TO KING ABOVE YOU WILL--" There was a gunshot and then, a blur. Aynia gasped and lets go. "What?" Gavin asked, he and his friends looked at Aynia with concern. Aynia nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine." She claimed. Just then, a Dearg Due appeared until Aynia was haunted by the visions as she used her Banshee Cry and the Banshees came by her call as they tore apart of the monster. Gavin, Sheila, and Percy were shocked to see that. Gavin looked at Aynia as he touched her shoulder. "Did you seriously kill that Dearg Due with those Banshees?" asked Gavin, softly. Aynia nodded. "Yes." She said all dazed and disbelief, "I just can't believe you would do that." Gavin was confused, "What are you talking about?" He demanded. "Don't try it, Gavin! You killed your own mother!" Aynia called out. Gavin gasped, looking at her in shock. He looked ashamed of himself. "That's why she's never heard again! You killed her!" continued Aynia. Gavin was silent before nodding, "....Yeah." He admitted. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" cried Aynia. "I COULDN'T!!!" Gavin shouted. "OH SO YOUR FEARSOME FATHER IS RESPONSIBLE?! MAYBE YOU'RE THE MURDERER HERE!!!!" That was crossing the line completely, Gavin's face was filled with grief. Aynia wanted to take the words back so badly, she was so motionless that she couldn't believe it. "Get out." Gavin said with clenched teeth. "Gavi, I--!" Aynia started to say but Gavin glared at her and yelled, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Aynia ran across the hall, tears blinding her vision. However, Aynia was kidnapped and the kidnapper left a note to come and find her. Despite their fight and the regret for what happened; Gavin decides to rescue her. The riddle the three friends had to solve was: "What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, three legs in the evening, and no legs at night?"Gavin, Sheila, and Percy didn't know the answer as they search for it. That's when Percy found the answer to the riddle--Sphinx. The three friends wake up scared. They search for Aynia and were terrified by the singing: "A boat beneath a sunny sky, lingering onward dreamily in an evening of July --Children three that nestle near, eager eye and willing ear, pleased a simple tale to hear --long had paled that sunny sky: Echoes fade and memories die. Autumn frosts have slain July. Still she haunts me, phantomwise, Alice moving under skies never seen by waking eyes. Children yet, the tale to hear, eager eye and willing ear, lovingly shall nestle near. In a Wonderland they lie, dreaming as the days go by, dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --lingering in the golden gleam --life, what is it but a dream?...." There was a short pause and then, the singing begin again. 

"Child of the pure unclouded brow, and dreaming eyes of wonder! Though time be fleet, and I and thou are half a life asunder, thy loving smile will surely hail the love-gift of a fairy-tale. I have not seen thy sunny face, nor heard thy silver laughter; no thought of me shall find a place in thy young life's hereafter -Enough that now thou wilt not fail to listen to my fairy-tale. A tale begun in other days, when summer suns were glowing -A simple chime, that served to time the rhythm of our rowing -whose echoes live in memory yet,Though envious years would say 'forget'. Come, hearken then, ere voice of dread, with bitter tidings laden, shall summon to unwelcome bed a melancholy maiden! We are but older children, dear, who fret to find our bedtime near. Without, the frost, the blinding snow, the storm-wind's moody madness -Within, the firelight's ruddy glow, and childhood's nest of gladness. The magic words shall hold thee fast: Thou shalt not heed the raving blast. And though the shadow of a sigh may tremble through the story, for 'happy summer days' gone by, and vanish'd summer glory -It shall not touch with breath of bale the pleasance of our fairy-tale." The kidnapper keeps stalking Gavin and the others, he remembers that his 'Majesty' promises him to take him back to his life he once went. The kidnapper is skeptical as she watches these three for a moment. He looks at the sword he was given by his 'Highness'. He looked at the others with surprise, "Who are these people?" Gavin and his friends found Aynia, who was in a tower and managed to go inside. They saw her all miserable, "What are you doing here?" Aynia asked. "I came to rescue you." Jack said. "Why?" Aynia inquired. "Because it looks like you need something." Sheila pointed out. Aynia shake her head, "I can't...Gavin, about what I--I know, it must be hard. I didn't mean it, I wish I didn't say it." She admitted. "I wish I told you about that memory, honestly I didn't remember it at the time." Gavin explained. "You mean you didn't remember?" asked Aynia. "No, I didn't." Gavin said, shaking his head. Aynia sighed, she wiped her tears away. "Well, I feel stupid. I can read minds, right? I guess I'm helpless and nobody needs someone like me." She choked out. Gavin sat next to her, "I need you Aynia." He said. Aynia looked at him with surprise on her face, "You do?" She asked. "More than anything, I mean what would I do without you?" Gavin said tearfully, "You're my only hope, my friend. What would we do without you?" Aynia had tears in her eyes, she sniffed. She got up and hugged her friends. "Thank you, I'm sorry." Aynia said. Sheila and Percy looked at the two of them, “Are you OK?” Sheila asked. “I am now.” Gavin said. Sheila and Percy stared at Aynia with curiosity. Wondering who she is.

Meanwhile, a chair is turned away and a woman's sultry voice spoke: "My crazyness is more about that she have to get my way. I rock agency....or at least that's what I want you to think. Guys are looking at me everywhere I go and they’re looking all over me. When you get inspected they look at everything thoroughly and sometimes search you. The past image of me was always considered as a good girl. They bulit me to be perfect until I finally realized that this is not me and I'm not that perfect! I hooked up with a lot of boyfriends, but none of them last long. They all tried to domesticate me and try to shape me to be their ideal girlfriend. Except I'm not the kind to be predictable. In order to be my boyfriend, you got to let me be free. I’ll tell ya if there’s any question, but don’t worry. I'm not going to throw away my friends like tissues or push them away—even if I do burn through the boyfriend pool. I'm pretty complicated, but if you can figure it all out and put them together properly, I'm down to get freaky and 'make some magic'. I just want to experiment and see more of the world, experience new things, meet new people and just learn and grow more throughout my life. With my age and fame, I got tons more to do and I know that there’s bigger and better things to do. I can't be forced to return to those innocent years. I'm breaking out and rebelling against my previous persona. No one can try to tell me that I gotta be a different type of person than I am. I'm being herself and that’s that. I'm not gonna change for anyone, and I demand that people to see where I'm coming from and just let me be myself, ‘cause I can’t be tamed!" Then, the chair turned around and she smiled, "Even thought something might seem beautiful , it will always going to have a bad part." One week later; A video is sent to Aynia as it plays a footage: 

"Jawbreaker Battle Royale! The thrill seeking game to survive this competition! Introducing your new sexy sadist hostess, Betise Desservir!" Betise appears in a revealing shirt and skimpy skirt and waves to the screen while saying, "Hey folks, This is Betise of the Jawbreaker Battle Royale for the Gobstopper Buster Jaws that will be not only hosting this amazing show but also watch in pure cruelty of all the blood and gore!" Aynia is sitting at the computer while Gavin, Sheila, and Percy are watching this. "Y'know what's weird? Either this chick is oversexy or that they gave her a TV show?" remarks Aynia. "I think both." said Gavin. "Stay tuned viewers because coming up, we got a new flavor to Gobstopper Buster Jaws that will blow your minds!" Betise continues. "Who?" said Aynia, rolling her eyes. "You, Aynia!" said Betise to the screen. Shocked; Aynia is baffled, "Wait! Say what?" she said. The other agents are also shocked at this too. Betise continues, "That's right! Our newest contestants of my special, thrill seeking show is the Jawbreaker Champion--AYNIA SUMARR!!" Sighing & pushing back her chair; Aynia says: "Miss Betise, You are a cruel mistress." Percy scoffs, "You can say that again!" he said. A little later; Aynia, Gavin, Sheila, and Percy are gliding towards Betise's location but a helicopter is beside them. After they got there; A man greets them and offers beverages but Betise speaks to the camera: "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! We got a great show in store for you, I see new faces out there as well as some news ones!" she winked, "OK, I am not gonna yammer on too long....I won't y'all to sit back to enjoy the service and the scenery but most of all, enjoy the show.....We got some new stuff with us, It's a working in progress so I apologize for the raw edge of my show however that is part of the charm! It's my pleasure to introduce to you.....AYNIA SUMARR AND FRIENDS!" Sighing; Aynia turns to her friends and retorts sardonically, "Uh, Is there a restraining switch for her? Please?" "You ready to get your violence on? Let's get ready to rumble!" 

Betise bellows as the crowd goes wild! Once away from the cheering crowd, Betise got to meet Aynia and the others: "Hello boys & girls! The name's Betise....Also known as the Hostess. Sorry about that scream-o behavior but I had a bad day yesterday with some jerk that cheated my heart! I guess you guys must be Aynia Sumarr. Hmm, nice!" she said. Betise notices that the boys were looking at her garments. Noticing; She sighs and says, "Excuse the outfit, but a good getup is never easy to reject from my overwrought self. The last time I got someone make me a sexy outfit, they totally declined about the costume.....You should've seen the paroxysm I'd caused! This kitty here almost put those bastards in the hospital!" "Really? She must really like putting her 'dolls' together." remarked Aynia. And so, Betise explains on how in this colosseum is a bit intense and explains the rules before letting them leave. She on her throne while she mocks them of their abilities but she stares down at her survivors before saying, "I don't know if you guys know this but...See that doo-hickey contraction device? That will give you guys a boost in the tush. Go ahead, try it!""Ha! Is that all you got?" laughed Betise. "Whoa! Did I detect a slight breeze?" exclaimed Betise. With a powerful force, Katherine lunges the contraction hard. Startled; Alice sighs and gives in: "Crap! OK, OK, Sheez! So you got muscles!" she remarks. Just after that round; Alice begins to think inside her mind aloud: "Dirty pillows are...The bust....And the raven is....the derriere and Eve....well, The midriff? Pfft, Never mind! Never mind! Nice one!" Percy is annoyed as he swung his weapon and broke one of the cameras until the screen show Betise, who scolds at him: "Listen, hot shot: I can't let you just come around with those weapons. You're gonna have to tangle with my crew. I mean, There's just so many of them! Can you survive this Fille de Joie?" During this rowdiest round; Gavin, Sheila, and Percy are overwhelmed by the power of the horde as Alice mocks the trio: "Aww, What's the matter? Miss Little Fragile is too overwhelmed by the her friend? Hahahaha! Oh, Do tell me what you've done to draw your weapon against Little Fragile here, huh Gloomy? Hey, Hottie! What about you? Does a stimulating yet fetish little fantasy hits you in the cerebrum HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Her jeers and laughter annoys the three of them as Sheila swung his weapon at Betise, who shrieks while dodging it and calls out, "Whoa! Hey, No throwing objects at your emcee, Pal!" but sees an intense critical finish. Shocked by this insane fight; Betise makes up an absolve to leave: "OMG! I just remembered I have a cosplay coming up!" She attempts to run however Aynia stops her, "'Up, 'up, 'up! Do not just walk away like a whimpering weakling just because we were kicking your ass!" she calls out. Betise begin to lampoon, "I'm not walking away! I'm just gonna go find something to get the damn stain off my dress with--Bleach...Bleach....HAHAHA! Ass!"

 She goes to another tower and starts off with new rounds but Betise is shocked by this as she ask one of her lackeys for a pillow and they give it to her as she thanks them before screaming into it while stomping her feet in anger as Aynia and the others are awkward at this behavior as Betise throws the pillow down while shrieking, "AND I NEVER BEEN SO INSULTINGLY HUMILIATED IN ALL MY FRICKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"  as Betise demands to know what's going on as the shadow people begin to make more commotion as she decides to release her secret weapons against Aynia and friends: "YOIKS! AND AWAY!" bellowed Betise. She hears spooky sounds, "Yoiks! And Away!" exclaimed Betise, shaken with fear. The spooky sounds got closer. "Yoiks. And Away." Betise squeaked. The eerie sounds gotten much louder and closer. "Yoiks? And Away?" Alice said while letting out a nervous laugh. The eerie sounds got much, much louder and they were close. "Yoiks....And Away...." Betise's voice got softer when they got closer, and she turns around to see the shadow figures donned with red eyes and sharp teeth. Betise whispers in fear, "yoiks and away." and screams while running off from the tower and is about to finish off Aynia and the others however Clidna steps in as she saves them but takes the hit that Betise launched as everyone is shocked at this. Betise escapes while Aynia and the others comes to aid Clidna, who speaks them--despite herself being injuries--of how sorry she is for putting so much misery. Her wounds were healed by the Banshees and Clidna was OK. She told Aynia what she found out about Beira: When Beira learned that there was a presentation to bring her down; She was furious by this and sent an assassin by the name of Romeo Chandler. As Aynia discovers this, she was mad and Clidna was upset by this. 

Meanwhile; Etain is writing a story that inspired by what she went through: Enid struggles with the fact that she is a high school graduate who is not going to college. She has no other plans, which this very much stresses her out. To her surprise when they arrived there; Enid is not getting sick as she is growing out of her sickness. Enid enjoyed her state of being in her new hometown, however she thought about her life from past to present. One day, Enid has come to see her sister fight however someone behind her approached. She turned around and said, "Hey, who are you? Part of the competition?" Then, "Wait! What are you--? GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" CRASH, someone was pushing her out the window and Enid lost her footing and fell down, thinking that she would die but she survived. When Enid woke up, she was on the cot and she didn't know what this place was but she saw someone familiar. Her eyes filled with tears, then she spoke out softly: "Help Me. Please, help me." Enid woke up and feels different, then she discovers as she stared at the rattling mirror as it shattered that she can break things with her mind. She also learns she has superhuman strength, inhuman speed, and enhanced reflexes. But that wasn't all, she also has the power of danger intuition as well as accelerate healing. Things were changing for the better for Enid and her life would never be the same again. Since the attack from the attackers and couldn't get them out of her head! Their sneering faces, their sniggers, and how they leered at her. She only saw their faces. All alone after the surgery; Enid is on the verge of having a breakdown as she looked around and talks to no one in particular of so many things: "I am having a friggin' breakdown, I am obsessed with characters in my flippin' head and it's driving me crazy. I want to tell a story about someone else before I came up to here. But I can't! I have nothing! NOTHING, I TELL YOU!!!! NOTHING!!!! IT MAKES ME SO ILL AND SICK I COULD JUST SPIT! I could foam at the mouth and have even more break downs. Maybe I can wreck something but I do not want to hurt anybody! I can't take it so much, if I keep this up--I'll lose my head! This is a final desperate plea. I am doing this because nothing else has worked for me. I want to get out, I don't want to be trapped in this hell any more. I'm so depressed that my vision is clouded and everything is just blurry to me. It’s all the same. This depression is driving me insane. It’s a vicious cycle as my sadness sends me into a spiral of madness, and this depresses me even more. I'm losing my sight and my mind! All I'm doing is running and crying!" She stopped for a moment before continuing: "I'm just obsessed....About a stupid duo of characters. IS THAT SO WRONG?! IS THAT SO WRONG?! I JUST WANT TO CREATE A TEAM UP AND DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR AWHILE BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Enid managed to calm down as she fainted. Etain begins to lose grasp on reality to get engrossed in her story and wrote about desires of revenge. 

Girls are demons, well at least teenage Leveret Shen thinks so! The nutty fairy boy who has a British accent and when he goes insane, he starts to say such incoherent gibberish. When he was a boy; Leveret  meets a sweet girl he befriended but after he discovers her hyper, crazy behavior and forced him to dress up in girls clothes and wear makeup. The girl was so crazy and unstable that Leveret was terrified of her and believed that all girls were demons! One day while with a friend of his, Gwydion, as they encounter a crazy teen girl going all barmy. Leveret, who had seen all this, was wide eyed horrid. It was like his childhood all over again! The chores, the frilly dresses, the makeup. “BURN THE DEMON!” He cried. “BURN THE RAGING DEMON! TAKE THE TNT AND BLOW HER UP!!!!” Till gags him, hauled him from their seats, and left the concert. Out the door they went. Leveret was still sermonizing with terror, “BURN THE DEMON! BURN THE SADISTIC DEMON! TAKE TNT AND BLOW HER UP!!!! TNT, TNT!” The girl glanced at Leveret and Gwydion looked scared, for a moment nobody said anything. Creepy. Dead. Silence. “Uh, I can explain!” Gwydion finally said. The girl punches him as she runs outside. Leveret and Gwydion ran after her, they chased her through the gardens, into the labyrinth until they lost sight of her. After much struggle in the maze, the two boys got out of there and starts to look for that crazy girl. They didn’t find her so they decide to use a MoPed to look for her, which they found in the opened garage. They took it as they drove away to find the girl. “Where did you go, Demon? Where…” But stopped when they heard a voice from above. "Yoo-Hoo, boys! Here I am!" called the girl. "And here we come!" hollered Gwydion. As he revved up the vehicle but they go rearward. They were dizzy from the "Damn masculine drivers!” said Gwydion bombastically. He looked baffled humorously as he turned to Leveret . “I had this thing in reverse, didn't I?" asked Gwydion. "Yeeeeessssss!" Leveret said. "Fudge! I demand a repair!" Gwydion bellowed. "I demand a RECOUNT!!!!" cried Leveret. Gwydion gave him a humorous look, "You want a recount? Here, you take the wheel!" He said. Leveret was happy to hear this. "Yes!" He revved it up forward and head up to the tower where they found serpentine looking the girl smiling at them with her fangs showing. "Hello." She welcomed. "Goodbye!" Gwydion d greeted with a shotgun. The girl dodged it while calling out, "Good grief!" "GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!" bellowed Leveret. Just then as he turned around; Leveret was shocked to encounter them: "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" He saw them all right before his eyes as he glanced at all of the insane girls that surround him! Then, he bellowed: "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BANISHED BACK INTO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR!!!!" And runs away, waving his arms around like a nut as the 'demons' were following him! They cornered him however Leveret found a door and tricked the other girls to follow. He lured the girls into thinking that he was in there and he locked the door on them before firing his bazooka multiple times. When Leveret opened the door; the bodies of the 'demons' were piling up as Leveret was confident to take down any other female lunatic until someone covered his eyes with both hands. "Guess Who?" A voice purred. "Demon Vampire?" asked Leveret. When the hands come off, Leveret was horrified to see her there and exclaimed loudly, "DEMON VAMPIRE!?" He then let out a "Aaugghahahaha!" Leveret  wrestled with 'Demon Vampire' and held up her head mounted on his wall as he announced it loud, "TA-DA!!!!" However, Leveret realized that this was all in his head and little did he know that an amused Taran was watching this as he finds Leveret to be 'interestingly funny'. 

Later on; Aynia was leaving the arena after training so much when she could hear a performance practice and crept in to see that it was Freyr. Aynia couldn't believe it, "Whoa, he's good....I mean, it's not like I care." She thought. "He's quite talented, huh. He worked at a theater and he acts too." A voice said. Aynia gasped and turns to see there was Lynette and Skathat there. "You mean he's an actor?" Aynia asked, shocked by this. "Oh yeah, he's a singer too." Skatha said with a nod. Aynia was stunt, "What?" She gasped. "Mmm-Hmm. A musician and singer." Skatha replied. "No shit." Aynia said. Then, she remembers it: Aynia smirks at him, "You think that's funny? You look like a friggin' retired rockstar." She scolded. "Did you just called me a retired rockstar?!" He asked. Back in the present; Aynia's face was shocked as her thoughts screeched: "OH NO, I JUST CALLED HIM A RETIRED ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!" Later, Freyr was watching a new music video of his favorite band, Viz Ring: The flames were everywhere of their once beloved village. The people watched with fear, a little girl had tears in her eyes, she was attempting to go in the inferno village but the others restrained her. Immediately, the people ran to the docks and onto the boats. The men got the flag up and the engine starting, the boat start sailing away from the village but the little girl would not give up. She was about to get out of the boat and in the flaming village however other people held her back. The girl kicked and cried until there was a huge eruption and the village exploded. There was a red, orange, and black big cloud. Tears streaming down the little girl’s face. The little girl sank to the floor and cried. The people looked at her, feeling guilty. Anguish filled them. The poor girl, they should’ve listened, they should’ve waited! They should’ve gone back to rescue those who could have been still alive. But they didn’t, their fear made them panicky, and they ran from the fire. She vows to get her vengeance on who is responsible. The girl tries to drown someone but he breaks free and swims, he gasped for breath. He dragged the girl away, the girl released her grip from him and ran away. The members of Viz Ring are lead singer and songwriter is Taliesin Gwionbach, there was vocalist and guitarist name Vainamo 'Veine' Vizate, Sirius Fundinn is bass guitar and on keyboards too sometimes and his brother Dagher is on percussion, drums, etc. Sirius and Dagher are called The Fun Brothers because of their happy, go-lucky attitudes that they have. The band does their music at the studio with the label, Major Mation Records. Major Mation Records is run by Angus Ogmund, their producer, and Kenneth Harland is their manager of the band. One day, Freyr encounters Viz Ring who were attacked by the monsters of Dearg Due! Freyr is starstruck as he got to know them and shared his song he was working on. Once he was done, Freyr said: "So, what did you think?" The bandmates stared at him incredulously, "Uh....OK, I guess." Taliesin said. Freyr was troubled by this, "'OK'? Does it need more something to it?" He asked. "No, no, it's fine. It was pretty cool." Veine put in, "Very nice."  The band was reunited with their manager, who is nice to Freyr but gives him a warning while away from the band: "These guys have thorns in their sides, they are not always the greatest people." warned Kenneth. But Freyr brushed this off, thinking it was just nothing. 

However as he was walking by; Freyr heard the Viz Ring sounding like they were drunk and they were making fun of someone. Freyr listened in, thinking they were joking around but his smile faded when he heard something that left him heartbroken: "What do you guys think of our biggest fan?" Taliesin said, his voice slurred by the intoxication. "Um....A freak!" Dagher admitted, the other guys laughed. "That music of his? Pfft, didn’t make me feel anything. That Freyr sucker has the worst taste in music." Sirius chortled. "I know, right? What the hell is up with those lyrics? They sound so retarded." Veine tittered, sipping more of his alcohol. "How could a lowlife such as him could make it into the show business?" Taliesin said, they all continued to drink and laugh at themselves. Freyr was stunt to hear this and slowly stumbled away as he felt ailing when he heard that. Like somone slapped him and he walked over to gather his things. "Hey man, you OK?" asked Kenneth. Freyr nodded, "Yeah, I think I'm gonna go. I just feel sick." He said, packing his instrument and equipment. Kenneth felt sincerely bad, "What? The guys they--Freyr, I'm sorry. The guys, they didn't mean it!" He said. Freyr didn't want to hear it, "So? They don't even care, Look! Tell them I was sick OK? Sorry." Freyr said, he gathered his things and left. The band mates returned, sobered, as Taliesin asked: "Where's our fan, Kenneth?" Kenneth looked at them with disappointed glances, "He left." He said. The four of them were in disbelief, "What?" They all said. "He was sick and he had to go home." explained Kenneth. Back with Freyr, he was in his room as he turned himself away from the music and all the stuff he collected of Viz Ring. Just then, there was a knock on the door and Lynette opens it gently as she said: "Hey, I came to see if you were OK." Freyr nodded, not looking at her. "I'm fine." He replied. Lynette sat in a chair next to his bed as she insisted softly but not in a pushy tone, "I'm here if you want to talk." Freyr sighed, "They hate me." He admitted. Lynette was shocked to hear this, "What?" She gasped. "They hate my music, they said the lyrics sucked and I heard them laughing at how some lowlife like me could make it into the show business." Freyr said, frustrated. Lynette looked at him with pity, "Freyr, I didn't know they would say something like that." She said. Freyr took one of his Viz Ring CD and threw it against the wall. He shouts in anger, he kicked all the stuff of Viz Ring and when he couldn't stand it anymore; he collapses almost on the floor but Lynette helped him up as Freyr bowed his head, "I looked up to them! Admired them!  Love their lyrics and songs! And this is the thanks that I get?! I....!"  He said, upset. Lynette embraced him, "It's OK, Frey. It's OK." She comforted him. The next day, exhausted from the emotions that he went through; Freyr begin to write a pretty good song called 'Star Sucker's Low Life'. While playing his song as he was alone: "A carefully manufactured persona. Marketed by the media. Manipulating the music scene to further their own selfish ends. So full of themselves, you can't even imagine it. It shouldn’t be difficult to surmise that a star sucker like me that wants to be close with someone like you." 


The chorus line went like this, "They call me Star Sucker, Star Sucker, and I run the incorporation of lowlife losers like myself. I am a Star Sucker, Star Sucker." The second line went like this, "How can a low life scum like me make it out alive? They hate my music, they said the lyrics sucked and now I'm left in the dust of despair. What kind of heroes would laugh at their fans for such a god so fair? Guess they thought I sucked but what the hell?" Once he got to the lyrics and finished, Freyr sighed deeply. "Nice song." A voice called out, clapping. Freyr was repulsed to see them. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked. Taliesin and his band were smiling genuinely with new respect, "Well, we heard you left and saw that you were doing a song so we came by to see." He said. "Dude! You rock!" Veine exclaimed. "Thanks. Hey, would you like me to make really bad music? And maybe some dumbass lyrics? Oh, wait, how about I tell you about how much of a jailbird I am!" Freyr said in a snarky tone. Taliesin shaked his head, "No, you're cool." He replied. "Cool? Me? You sure? Because I can tell you, I gotta admit one hundred percent on how much of star suckage I got loaded." snapped Freyr. The band of Viz Ring could tell he was peeved, they didn't know what was going on. "Hey Freyr, what's the matter?" Taliesin asked, gently. Freyr glared at him, then he demanded in an angry tone of voice that shocked the bandmates, "What's the matter? WHAT'S THE MATTER?! I TELL YOU WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER, I LOOKED UP TO YOU GUYS, ADMIRED YOU, WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR SONGS. BUT THEN I OVERHEAR THAT SOME DRUNK BASTARDS LAUGH AND BAD MOUTHED ABOUT SOME LOWLIFE LOSER HAD BAD MUSIC AND HOW HIS LYRICS SUCKED ASS! AND I LEARNED SOMETHING IMPORTANT, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR IDOLS SO MUCH!" Taliesin and the other members looked at each other with horror, He had listened them! "Freyr, we were drunk. We--" Veine protested, but Freyr stepped away. "No, you stay away from me. I'm done with all of you, I can't! HERE'S YOUR STUPID AUTOGRAPH CRAP!" Freyr shouted, he threw it down and glared at them: "HAPPY NOW? HAPPY?!" He stormed off in a fury as the band watches him go and felt so guilty. They remembered what happened on the day he left: The band mates returned, sobered, as Taliesin asked: "Where's our fan, Kenneth?" Kenneth looked at them with disappointed glances, "He left." He said. The four of them were in disbelief, "What?" They all said. "He was sick and he had to go home." explained Kenneth. "Oh man, that's a bummer." Sirius said. Kenneth rolled his eyes, "Yeah, for you guys." He snapped. "What's that supposed to mean?!" demanded Taliesin. Kenneth glared at them, "Way to go, hot shots! Your biggest fan left you because of your bad mouthing!" He shot back. The four of them couldn't believe it. "He heard us?" Taliesin asked. Veine scoffed, "That's ridiculous!" "Oh yeah? This is an amount of star suckage for you idiots, you can't treat your fans nicely. You bad talk them when their not around." Kenneth said. Back in the present, for the first time; Viz Ring were really guilty for the trouble they cause to one of their fans. Heck, all of the fans they'd made fun of! It hurt, it hurt them in the chest so much that their hearts were heavy with grief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment