Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Uranometria: Luna di Sangue--Chapter 2

Hey everyone, I hope you all having a Merry Christmas (or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa) . I've been pretty busy, sorry guys but I've been on the holidays so I hope you guys understand. I got more ideas in my noggin. Please enjoy this chapter, hope you guys like it! --KatDon 

Chapter 2: The Kidnapping 

Turan gets attacked from above by one of the Wendigos who scratched her back. It also caused her top to be torn to shreds almost and it falls off. Humiliated, Turan covers herself and looks around but saw her male teammates looking away with red faces. Turan's symbiotic powers save the day as it made a top for her to cover her breasts. She let out a big sigh of relief, then glared at the others: "Nobody saw that, right?" She demanded. Scared out of their wits by her ticked over tone of voice; the men laughed nervously as they said: "No, we didn't!" Turan breathed a little, "Good." She admitted and walks away however the gang grimaced and shuddered. After so much stress; She looked different! Turan looked at her new self, "What is this?" She wondered. Then, Turan let out a chuckle with excitement, "I don't know what's going on but I'm starting to like it." She said. "Uh-oh." Asura said. "I don't like where she's going with that lecherous, vehement look on her face." finished Nehza. Meanwhile, Ariadne walked down a crystallized hallway and looked at the mirrored ice, she look at herself in the reflection of the halls. "I'm so upset of bringing shame to everyone for my actions. I want people to know I am not poised or perfect. Am I warrior? Is this my role in the world?" She thought. For a moment; Ariadne thought she saw the deceased squad members of Abendstern Squad. She turned around immediately, however she found no one was there. She let out a sigh of relief. Ariadne rubbed her eyes, "Man! I must be seeing things." She muttered. 

In the meantime; Bendis called out while she escaped. "Nice moves, Jovan! But at least we got some sort of treasure of yours. A beauty and her sucklings who are just DYING TO SEE YOU!!!!" Jovan stopped in his tracks, he couldn't believe it. "Zakia...." He said to himself. When he got home; his wife nor children were nowhere in sight. Jovan couldn't believe this, he felt like hope was lost but there was one thing he had to do...And he wasn't going to like it. Vasilissa knows that she is special on the inside. She may even be hiding something. She has hidden strengths that nobody is aware of. Vasilissa can be herself when no one is around to judge her. Vasilissa wants to take things farther, she feels as though she want to take things to the next level of her powers, but she doesn't think she has something to lose. For the time being; A voice on the intercom squawked on: "All agents, please come to the meeting room. Important mission is at hand. All agents, please come to the meeting room." 

How do this happen? Let's go back to the beginning, shall we? 

Earlier before....

In Mictlan; Jovan Kapitan was dressed in uniform, clutching the shoulders of his wife Zakia. He embraced his wife, kissing her and bear-hugged his children before leaving. The children--Claus, Hosea, Alana, and Cynthia--waved to his father, Zakia watched as well. She then called out, "Be careful!" Jovan looked back and gave his wife a nod before leaving. Working the justice system of Hierophant Order; Jovan is doing the usual rountine of his tasks. Just then, there was a ticking sound of a clock but it was loud. Jovan then heard it stopped and there was an explosive coming from the opposite building of where he could see. Commander Kapitan couldn't believe his eyes, then he called out: "All troops! Stand your position, the enemy had planted a bomb--get away from the buildings, don't be afraid. Stay calm." The soldiers obeyed to this but they were anxious, complexed by what just happened. That's when, the enemy came as it turns out to be Bendis Trümmer and her cousin, Madeline 'Magda' Ruinen. Bendis looked like a young 14 year old while Magda looked like she was 12. "HELLO! Just wanted to give y'all a wake-up call!"  Bendis bellowed. She pulled out a gun and gunfire came out of the weapon, the soldiers ducked for cover. Jovan looked out and could see this deadly damsels with guns and loaded. Then, he pulled out his rifle and called out to his men, "DUCK YOUR HEADS, STAY DOWN FOR A MOMENT!!!!" The soldiers looked at him as he pulled out two guns as Bendis and Magda try to attack but they fought him off. The soldiers cheer for their commander however Bendis cried out: "Nice moves, Jovan! But at least we got some sort of treasure of yours. A beauty and her sucklings who are just DYING TO SEE YOU!!!!" Jovan stopped in his tracks, he couldn't believe it. "Zakia...." He said to himself. When he got home; his wife nor children were nowhere in sight. Jovan couldn't believe this, he felt like hope was lost but there was one thing he had to do...And he wasn't going to like it. 

Ad interim; Commander Adam Rustung was doing paper work when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." said Adam. Jovan entered and Adam immediately stops what he was doing and stood up in shock, "Jovan Kapitan, what's the matter? What has happened?" He asked. "My wife, my children--They've been kidnapped!" Jovan explained. Adam looked at him, "I can help you. But I know someone that can find them." He said. Reports are in about the kidnapping, so Cassandra was going to rescue Kapitan's family from this two insane girls. Cassandra went to locate them but when she was sneaking in and rescuing them; Cass is confronted at gunpoint by Bendis and Magda. However, Cassandra protected Zakia and her children and prepared for what was about to happen. Just then, a telekinetic force came upon the girls, who screech in terror as they are thrown backwards. Cassandra looked up, she gasped in amazement--Androcles and Yvain had come to the rescue. The force of telekinesis left her hair strand in the wind but only caught by Androcles. "Androcles, Yvain...Nice seeing you guys here." said Cassandra with the smile. "Yeah, we were just in the neighborhood." Androcles said with a shrug, however Yvain turned to Cass and instructed, "Take the woman & the children and get out of here." Cassandra looked at them as she tried to protested, "But--" Yvain turned to her fiercely, "Hurry, go!" Cassandra was confused but she took Zakia and her children as she said, "OK, thanks guys."And off she went. Androcles and Yvain used their powers to battle the girls, who were no match against them. Bendis made their escape with a pill like object. When she threw it down, puffs of smoke came out. When the smoke cleared up, the girls were gone. But that didn't bother Androcles and Yvain one bit. "You got the sample?" Yvain asked. Androcles held up the hair strand, "Right here." He said. Yvain nodded, "Good. Let's go!" He said. And the two of them were off. Cassandra returned Kapitan's wife and children back to the Commander, who embraced them all. He looked over to Cassandra and walked over to her before saying, "I give you my gratitude, thank you Cassandra Endymion." Cassandra smiled, "You're welcome, sir. Anytime." She replied. 

Later once the battle with those guys was over; Bendis begin to write in her diary: "Dear Diary, Someone I love, he is not satisfied. He’s not emotionally invested in the relationship, it’s hard for me to do more intimate activities with him because he pushes her away. I don’t fall asleep because this is the only time when he’s vulnerable and open. He makes my heartbeat, I love him but our relationship is purely physical. I am so emotionless. I'm depressed because the only time he’ll open up to her is when we're together. So he’s using me. I don’t love him when I really do, but I won’t tell him that because it is a big deal.I want my partner to feel the same pain I had and I'm doing that so by ignoring him. I want to feel in charge of the relationship. He has the upper-hand because he could walk away at anytime, and I can't. I tried to pretend he loves me,but ultimately it just hurts me. Let's get drunk my man, I mean we don’t really get along. They say that you fall in love with men that are like your father in ways. I never wanted to fall in love, I was never was the type to have my heartbroken, because before the relationships started I knew how things would end. Even though I knew how this guy was and knew he was a player I hoped he’d change for me and actually open his heart up for once but to no, you can’t change a player to a house husband. I knew how this guy was and prepared myself for his emotional detachment and the eventual break up I still fell for him and now can’t seem to get over him. If I'm not number one in this guy’s heart, why should I act like I am? I rather be by myself and single then than to be a 'side-chick', then to be his second choice, to share his love with another girl. If I have to settle for a piece of his piece of life, attention, or body. I has to say peace to him. I have to give peace, if he isn’t down.
Love Bendis."

For the time being; Cassandra was training alone and trying to improve better. However she is confronted by a concerned Jack, who ask her if she is really better and explains to her on how she looks like she doesn't care. But this cause Cassandra to get upset. She turned to him and said, "Do you think I'm not shock over the deaths of Arcturus and the others? I am trying to keep it together and keep my emotions exploding with my powers! Do you really thin that I don't see their ghosts every second of every day! I can't have a normal life anymore, for it is mine and mine alone! We all probably losing our minds." She looked at Jack, who feels guilty, and Cassandra walks away to her room. Later; Cassandra leaned against the wall and brings her knees up, hugging them both and ducked her head inside. But all she could see bodies and blood splattering all over the place. Cassandra found herself mumbling, "No, no, no, No!" Cassandra had to calm down, she lost her mind once--she was never going down there again. Never again, never! In the meantime; Bendis begins to write in her diary of another entry: "I'm a temperamental person with an inflated view of my own talent and importance. I want everything, I need everything...Literally! I can't help but be egoistical. It's all in my personality. I have to deal with every aspect of it all, good and bad. In my eyes, I did nothing wrong,  it's simply everyone who is wrong. After all the things I put you through, they still keep coming back. Get down on both knees, begging for me to say 'yes'. Primadonnas are actresses, I don't care about the consequences. I'm aware of being a diva, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Even though I live in such a pompous lifestyle; underneath my ego is a girl who is genuinely struggling with myself. Life isn't necessarily a breeze when you're a primadonna girl. I don't want people's attention, I want their attention to have, to be adore you know. Pick a personality for free if I feel like nobody, boys love me I can't help it. I adore this feeling. All I gotta do is butter up and pop that pretty question. I have my privileges. My life is dreamy and glamorous, like being onstage. I absolutely love it. Tantrums to me are small matters, primadonna have their successes & failures but I crave for success. As long as I get the power, I'm willing to do anything. Even when the lights dim down, I continue to spin around for the attention of others. I'm a Primadonna Girl, get over it! Love Bendis."

But she was still feeling troubled and wrote something in her journal: "There's a story that I kept inside of me ad I like to write this down: A guy saw no light in his life. He only saw darkness and gloominess. He thought he saw light in me. He thought immediately that he loved me. But I don't love him back, I don't want to be owned by him. I want to be free. He destroyed the light of hope inside himself, while looking for my hope. We don't own what makes up happy, we only own what makes us sad. I'm not his to keep, I'm not his so-called heaven. If he doesn't know that by now, than he doesn't know me that very well. Still I've been alone and sad. The things that are supposed to make me feel better, they don't. I did everything in my life to be good, I don't think he really knows me, he thinks he does but no. Because if he knew the really me, than he would see that I'm a free spirit. Though he keeps trying to find the light that I don't have. He keeps trying to have someone to keep when they are meant to be free. Once you do something, it's said and done. When you hurt the person in all the money in the world, but it wouldn't change what you did that person. Or how they feel about you. No matter how hard he tries. How much he tries, he can't and he remains the same. He tries to understand me why he can't keep me, he'll never understand me. I stayed single all this time in the name of preserving my innocence, because I'm only entering a relationship and get my heart broken in two. There's nothing I can do to change him. He constantly falling for girls: They go out but then the love dies out. No matter how hard he tries, I will not belong to him, I'm meant to be free. Yes, I understand now. I said this once, there is nothing I could do to change him." She stops writing and clutched her head. Bendis can’t face the light. The blinding lights might refer to the lights you see when you die or they might stand for truth — Bendis’s whole life is a lie. She wants to go back before she became this way, because the path that her alter ego led her is to death. Bendis’s life might have started out as a game to hurt people, but it’s become a sickness that hurts her too. Giving your life at the altar could be sacrificing your life in the literal sense for forgiveness, but it could also starting new. 

In a memory of Eulalie's past comes back to her: When Eulalie was younger; her parents died in a car crash as she went to live with her aunt Nanette and her troubled but elderly grandmother Ginny. Nanette is loyal to Ginny, who is mean and spiteful as well as strict and cruel. Ginny locks Eulalie in her room at night and forces her to work in the daytime. Eulalie was forced to be lock away from the reality of life and befriends her cousin Laurent Ursus. He became her first friend to her, but when the two grew up into teenagers; Laurent develop something strange for her, like a romantic obsession. Eulalie only sees Laurent as a relative and no feelings return to him. Grandma Ginny is a cult popess and Aunt Nanette is a cult prophetess that is loyal to her mother. Eulalie dig up research on Ginny, Nanette, and Laurent as she learns that they are not her relatives--They were after her parents for many years. Eulalie realized Ginny is not her grandmother, Nanette is not her aunt, and Laurent is not her cousin. Though Laurent plans to make Eulalie his own, however Eulalie escaped from that dark place. In another flashback; Eulalie was struggling with facing her fears of guns. "I'm scared, I--I--I can't hold a gun like this." Eulalie said timidly. "I don't want you to be weak, don't show fear." Belius remarked, looking a little stress. Eulalie nodded, "I know, I know. I--I--" She said. Belius became irritated, "What? What do you mean by 'I know'?! All I'm saying is to stay strong! Take the gun in your hand and start shooting, dammit! Shoot them all, shoot them!!!" He shouted. Eulalie had a panic attack as she screamed while throwing the gun and in a frenzied rage, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!" She managed to calm down as she admits: "I--I--I don't want to be a monster!" Her friend was shocked by this, realizing his error. "Oh man...What have I done? Eulalie, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." Belius apologized. He embraced her, "It's OK, Eulalia. It's OK." said Belius. Eulalie begin to cry, "I don't want to be a....a....monster....I don't want to be a monster, Belius." She sobbed. 

The next day, Ariadne was sleeping, her clock read 5:54 a.m. Suddenly, someone entered her room and slightly shook her to wake up. "Ariadne, hey Ariadne? Wake up, toots." said a voice. Ariadne's eyes fluttered opened, she looked up to see Lieutenant Shango Lazarus standing over her in uniform. "Shango, what are you doing here?" asked Ariadne in a groggily voice tone. "Do you know what time it is?" "C'mon, Frostwaters. It's time." said Shango. Ariadne was confused by this, but she realized what he meant. "Oh man...uh...right! Getting ready now!" Ariadne said quickly. She got her teal tank top and icy blue jeans with matching sneakers. Then, Ariadne walked alongside with Lieutenant Lazarus and came upon the training room. Just then, Svafar Navin noticed her and greeted her, "Hey Ice Princess." Ariadne looked at him, "Who, me?Oh, um, hey!" She stuttered. Ariadne looked away but Lieutenant Navin spoke to her again, "I forgot to mention this but...Your powers are beautiful." He said. Touched; Ariadne grinned, "Thanks, it's weird but it's beautiful...I guess." She admitted. However the chit-chat was cut short, Ariadne's training was about to begin. While training; Ariadne thought she saw a glimpse of Gwen of the former Abendstern Squad. She stood there for a moment before freaking out, "NOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? IT CAN'T BE!!!!" Gasping like crazy. It looked like Gwen was coming at her but Ariadne cried out, "Noo! You're dead, what are you doing here?" She backed away as she then felt like she became rock hard and fell to the ground. The next minute she knew, Ariadne woke up to see Captain Siegfried standing over her. "Oh! Captain--I--um..." Ariadne looked away with an ashamed look for losing her cool. Just then, Siegfried spoke out: "So, you turn into an ice angel." Ariadne looked at him, "What?" She asked. "Reports of your body change into an embodiment of ice. But you probably didn't know because you were hallucinating, right?" explained Siegfried. Ariadne blushed but she recovered herself, "I could be but I thought she was there." She explained, embarrassed as she was afraid that Siegfried would think she was crazy. 

Later on, Ariadne walked down a crystallized hallway and looked at the mirrored ice, she look at herself in the reflection of the halls. "I'm so upset of bringing shame to everyone for my actions. I want people to know I am not poised or perfect. Am I warrior? Is this my role in the world?" She thought. For a moment; Ariadne thought she saw the deceased squad members of Abendstern Squad. She turned around immediately, however she found no one was there. She let out a sigh of relief. Ariadne rubbed her eyes, "Man! I must be seeing things." She muttered. Ariadne walked out of the hall and into the outdoor garden. Ariadne thought to herself while walking through the gardens, "If I were to speak my mind all the time, I would disgrace the entire squad." Ariadne stopped by to the Frost Temple, where she looked at her reflection as she said to herself, "When will I reflect my character of the true me? I don' know how to mae myself reflect in reality or my own powers." Someone then whispered, "Release your fears." Ariadne gasped and turned around, "Hello? Who said that?" She called out. "You must let go of your fears, your doubt, and your hesitation. Do the things you want to do, don't think about what people say. Be yourself, forgive and forget." said the voice. "I don't think I can." claimed Ariadne. "Try, you can." The voice encouraged. "You don't know--" Ariadne started to say but then the voice encourage her once more, "Think of your loved ones. They want to be happy and the people that don't know you would like to get to know you better." Ariadne looked at the reflecting ice in the temple and saw Evander, Izzy, Jesse, and Gwendolyn. Ariadne begin to scream, she punched the ice and shattered it to pieces. Ariadne fell to the floor, hands on the ground as they became into fists. "Who am I inside?" She thought. Ariadne had Sedna Anastasios, Svafar Navin, Helgi Suzaku and Shango Lazarus in her head as this drove her crazy. They were etched in her mind, haunting her thoughts. No escape from this memory. 

Meanwhile; Juana begins to remember a memory of her own where she was playing the piano and singing to herself, "I was an ugly duckling. I was ashamed of myself and was lost. Trying to fit myself in the crowd, but no matter where I go, it's the same--They laugh and point at me, 'You don't belong here'. Tears streaming down my face, running, and hiding. Will I find my place in the spotlight?" She stopped, her fingers left the keys and sat there for a moment; reminiscing into oblivion. Juana was a young maiden who came from a multi-Spanish mother and father who came from a family that came from relatives of Latinos. Sadly; a terrible accident took her father's life and Helene felt grief for the loss of her father. Despite her father's death, Juana dreamed to be a singer-songwriter however she's been dealing with a lot of prejudice from.  After her father's death; Juana suffers from stage fright. When she was 13; Juana was onstage and she puked when she was so nervous. Now Juana wasn't sure of performing in front of a live crowd, it was so scary with blinding lights and eyes watching is very nauseating. But thanks to her new crew of friends; she managed to pull through. Now she's thankful for that. While battling with the Wendigos; Turan gets attacked from above by one of them who scratched her back. It also caused her top to be torn to shreds almost and it falls off. Humiliated, Turan covers herself and looks around but saw her male teammates looking away with red faces. Turan's symbiotic powers save the day as it made a top for her to cover her breasts. She let out a big sigh of relief, then glared at the others: "Nobody saw that, right?" She demanded. Scared out of their wits by her ticked over tone of voice; the men laughed nervously as they said: "No, we didn't!" Turan breathed a little, "Good." She admitted and walks away however the gang grimaced and shuddered. 

Later on; Turan was getting her wounds stitched up when Norna noticed something on her back. "What is that?" asked Norna, her fingers brushed against her back. Turan jerked away, "What? What is what?" She said with confusion. "Those!" Norna said, she plucked out a hair-like strand from her back. Turan winced when she did that and glares at her, however Norna is shocked by what she was seeing. "This doesn't feel like hair, feels slimey and soft--even squishy..." muttered Norna. "Hair squishy? Very funny, hair is so not squishy. I mean, who has squishy hair." Turan said. Norna analyzed them as she was shocked to find out that the red plume was not human at all. Things got weirder when Turan was scratching a rash-looking wound, it looked like a red painted ink design on her back. "What the hell is that?" She muttered. Turan ran her hand down there, the blood red plumes are stuck to her back, "What. the. hell." muttered Turan. She suddenly felt cramps in the lower part of her stomach. Then, she felt the pain in the sides of her ribs. Turan was hurting so much that she cried out, "HELP! NORNA, GUYS, ANYBODY!!!" And she passed out. Turan woke up as she was topless but covered while the doctor examines her. Norna was the only one with her, she talked to her when the doctor left the room for a moment. "I never been through pain like that." Turan remarked. "Um, I have. With a corset, it hurts so bad." Norna said. "Ha. Very funny." Turan replied. Norna gave her a sideways look, "Try wearing one and it won't be so funny." She said. But then saw something on Turan's back, "WHAT IS THAT?" She shouted in hysterics. "Huh?" Turan said, she jumped at the sound of Norna's voice. "It looks like a Venus flytrap." Norna said. Turan was terrified when she heard that, "Oh my back?" She asked. "On your back!" Norna confirmed. Turan let out a groan, "OH GREAT! JUST GREAT, THAT'S WHAT I'M EXPECTING ON A WEDNESDAY!!!" She hollered. 

Norna thought of something for a moment, "Hold on!" She said. Turan looked at her, "What?" She asked. "Slashed at the back, it sounds like...Like you're bitten on a full moon by a werewolf!" Norna said. Turan looked at her friend for a moment, she then laughed anxiously. "I know, crazy huh?" Norna remarked. "Well thank you for taking my nightmare so fricking seriously!" Turan cried, almost shouting. Norna leaned over and told her that the red plumes she plucked at and told her that it wasn't human: "Something went wrong, Turan. When you were attacked, something went wrong." Norna whispered. Turan is terrified, Norna continued to talk to her: "You're changing, Turan. Everything about you is changing, what's happening to you?" She asked. "I don't know, am I dying?" Turan said back with a panic in her voice. "I don't know." said Norna. After the doctor's visit; Turan and Norna are confronted by Wendigos as Turan decides to face them. She had a weird blood-thirsty look in her eyes as she said to them, "Be afraid, be  very afraid." She butchered them all as Norna looked at her, then the blood was on Turan. But the most eccentric trick, the blood was absorbed into her skin and Turan let out a spasm of pleasure escape her lips. She immediately covered her mouth as Norna glanced at her in disbelief, "You attack those bastards, their blood splattered all of you, the blood gets absorbed into you, and you let out this spasm like you're--" She started to say but she was cut off. "Uh-uh! Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Turan scolded at her. Norna held up her hands, "Just saying." She said. Turan shrugged, "I guess. I feel rather satisfied with the thirst, I'm no longer dehydrated." She said. Norna gave her a weird look, "Dehydrated?" She inquired. "Yeah, strange isn't it?" Turan asked. "Very." agreed Norna. 

When they got back, it all seems well but then it got worse than before. There was something that shocked to Turan's team. "AUGHHH!" cried Turan. Norna and the others entered her room, "What's wrong?" Norna said but the gang were shocked when a red, giant Venus flytrap was trapping her in as Norna groaned, "It hurts, it hurts...Help me, please...help me..." The Venus flytrap embodiment turn into a cocoon and closed her up. It was so shocking, "Oh man." Tucker said. "TURAN!!!" Norna cried. But it was no use, she was lost...or was she? The others were about to give up their leader for loss when the cocoon begin to squrim and then someone breaks out of its prison. "What the--?" Tucker started to say but it was Turan, alive, and she looked different! She had burgundy hair, light skin complexion, and she looks better than she didn't before. Turan looked at her new self, "What is this?" She wondered. Then, Turan let out a chuckle with excitement, "I don't know what's going on but I'm starting to like it." She said. "Uh-oh." Asura said. "I don't like where she's going with that lecherous, vehement look on her face." finished Nehza. Before anybody could ask Turan if she was OK; A voice on the intercom squawked on: "All agents, please come to the meeting room. Important mission is at hand. All agents, please come to the meeting room." Turan realized something was up and left her crew. In an asylum; A young lady was in her cell, she was watching a movie emotionless, and alone she was in that small ward of hers. But outside, people are watching and monitoring her intensively. "So, any reason why she's here?" asked one person. "Who?" asked the second. "Her." said the first, gesturing to the girl in the cell. 

This girl is Vasilissa Orpheus, she was the same age as Cassandra. And the most strangest thing was that she looked like Cass too! The hair and the same height but the problem was is that her eyes were different from Cassandra's color. But they were beautiful. She was a talented artist that faded away from the publicity: Journey into a 'wondrous land' whose great boundaries that of being famous. Vasilissa’s finally found the success she was looking for but is stressing out about it because she’s scared it might not be exactly what she wanted. Once she was signed with her first record label, she knew this was it, it was all going to change, and she began to have absent minded second thoughts about whether this will all go to plan. Vasilissa pretended to get what she wanted to be happy. Vasilissa can't keep her mind on things for long. She can't feel or be her self, she’s hoping this is worth it. Her obsession with becoming a star is making her lose touch with her priorities. She has fooled herself into thinking that this is the only way to achieve her dream. She doesn’t feel that she can change and start opening up when she has been silent her whole life. Vasilissa might not want to show any weakness, she could be so overwhelmed by the sadness she feels that she cannot yell loud enough for people to hear and has pushed so many people away from her that there is simply no-one there to help. She doesn’t feel worthy of having friends or lovers, because she will just hurt them in the end. Vasilissa has been basically turned into a robotic shell of herself. She doesn’t have any happiness, nor sadness; just her thoughtless body, drifting through life purely on routine. Vasilissa lacks of happiness only drives her want to succeed more. Vasilissa seems to have been consumed by the thought that only success and victory will make her happy in the end, though she doesn’t seem to realize the process is having an adverse effect. 

After she climbs, she’ll wonder why she gave up feeling alive, simply for people to know her name. Although inside she is unhappy and miserable, to everyone else she is a successful star, and that’s all that’s important to her. Her view on the issue seems distorted, as she has a casual approach to the fact that she is sacrificing her own happiness in order to impress other people. Vasilissa's looking for the happiness and success she has been missing. Through all of this, she is terrified of true success and stardom. She knows that often the most successful people come crashing down at some point without any warning, and their careers die. They have become a pitiful, useless ‘empty lighter’. Vasilissa is more or less stating that it’s nobody else’s business what she wants to do, because it’s her life, and that nobody can stop her from doing what she wants to do. her problems are her problems, people who are judging her and discussing her problems are irrelevant, she is warning people not to be concerned about what she’s doing and to leave her be, she can handle this her own way without criticism. Vasilissa wants success and is unhappy with the state of her life as is. However, she doesn’t know for sure that success will make her happy once she gets it. Vasilissa describes her pop star life. It seems to be a normal girl’s, but it really isn’t. She wakes up early in the morning just like everybody does but the next lyric suggest a situation that is not typical for a normal girl’s life. It seems she’s always surrendered by tens of people whose job is to follow her. In the world of celebrity, looks go a very long way. Everything about their appearance has to be flawless. Media and tabloid papers make a lot of drama out of stars spotted looking worse for wear or when they notice an imperfection. Even though celebrities are just human and are not perfect, they always has to look as if they’d be. Mass audiences show a special interest in the private lives of entertainers and celebrities. The public wants to know everything about famous people. 

An artist’s fan base is always looking for new material from their idols. In other words, a celebrity is thoroughly analyzed. Everybody consider Vasilissa a lucky person relying on appearances but nobody really knows what is like to be her. Her life is considered to be perfect when it actually isn’t. Her successful life has drowned her and deceived her into believing she leads a fairy life. She is captivated in a world created by the media. Mass-media creates the illusion that a celebrity’s life is perfection.They cause you to think a famous person can do anything and that money is ensure of a happy life when it actually isn’t in reality. She has become a victim of all these. She’s becoming more successful, climbing into the music industry. Her name has become sonority. She’s aware that each evolving comes with an involution and she’s afraid of the moment when the public will stop being interested in her. This moment is meant to show a part of a star’s life and how on the surface it seems gorgeous while deeper it is a mess. It comes in contradiction with the video scenes that show how Vasilissa really feels inside. Vasilissa’s life is described by others: Audience, media, public. They judge her life only on what they see and they can’t accept she’s not as happy as she seems to be. Looks can be deceiving. Even though people think she is the happiest person on earth the truth is far from that. Her lonely heart represents the fact that even though she’s never lonely literally, she feels alone inside. Her actual life, that of a globally known singer and celebrity, does not bring her happiness. Vasilissa's loss of her true nature stripped of the veneer of being a celebrity. Nobody will ever save her from being a celebrity. Celebrities like her, who have given into the loss of identity and become obsessed with the spotlight, are now simply the puppets of others, or the fool everybody laughs at. 

Female celebrities, like Vasilissa, are constantly get picked at by the media, because of their appearance and actions. Making fun of her makes self-conscious girls feel better about themselves, and it makes a lot of money for the media journalists; even when they have to lie about something to make fun of it. Definitely something for their mothers to take pride in for these girls.  Because she’s famous, she’s become a target of gossip and back-talking. Vasilissa knows they’re only gossiping about her because they feel bad about themselves, and by now, it’s just annoying to hear it. Vasilissa however is about to land herself in a horrible tragedy that will change her life for good. Going through a lot of emotional struggles, Vasilissa can’t seem to stay away from self harming herself even though she knows she wants to stop. Vasilissa feels completely lost in life, and is hopeless as to whether she’ll ever be found again. Her pain is so great that she feels herself breaking, and the worst part she has no control. Vasilissa is in need of someone to be there for her when she’s feeling down and wants somebody to understand her pain and what she is going through. She managed to find a place to lead her away from here. A flying boat which she goes in and flies to a whole new world. While on the boat; Vasilissa thought about her horrible, tragic life that was miserable before all that fame: Her father was an army soldier who  physically and emotionally abused his daughters and wife for many years. Vasilissa’s home, the place where she should have been protected the most, began to feel like a war-zone from which she could not escape. Her mother recounted a situation where she found a four-year old Vasilissa with blood dripping down her face, the aftermath of having been beaten by her father for “making too much noise” while he was trying to sleep. 

Vasilissa’s father however, has denied ever causing physical harm to his family. She remembers the physical abuse her father put her mother through. She was so tired of defending her life, she could have died, fighting for the lives of her daughter. Vasilissa remembers the physical abuse her father put her mother through. She’s lost track of who she is. Finding a face is like finding what she should be. The people of such a famous area had done such cruel things that changed her into someone else. Vasilissa had been a victim to annoyingly nosy reporters who harassed her and did some awful reports on the news. They made her sound like a floozy woman, which was not true. Vasilissa is sickened by the newscaster's snide remarks about her. Vasilissa hated the egoistic, insensitive, and screwed up lives. So that is why she left the famous life and will never do it again. However, living in the normal life because of the shutterbugs in her life. So Vasilissa and her mother moved away. During the journey to a new home; Vasilissa finds out of where she was staying--In a  house with an old-style thatched roof. She managed to get Internet and TV but found that the house she was staying with her mother and her each of them had different rooms. However while trying to find her father's whereabouts, Vasilissa discovers something in the house--A picture of her father with a different woman and a different girl. There was files of cases about domestic violence and her father's insanity. It was strange than the house that she lived in. Vasilissa is faced to face with the different life here, itt was all too hard to believe! One day, Vasilissa received a message from her best friend, Sita, who asked her to meet her as she wants her to see the sights of her hometown. 

Vasilissa remembered how she once trusted this people. There was Antenora, Vasilissa had trusted her and hang out with her. One day, Vasilissa hang out with Antenora as they went to places until the next day where she spread horrible lies about Vasilissa. Another time, Vasilissa did not call back Alfred because of the fact that she was tired after a long day. The next morning, Vasilissa realized she was supposed to go out with Antenora to see a movie with some other friends however while texting her friend; Vasilissa was shocked to find out in the message that broke her heart: "You didn't respond to me last night after we promised to catch up with some friends on a movie night. When you text me, I laughed at you. You are a disgusting, selfish person and I never want to see you again." Vasilissa couldn't believe it and text back, "OK, if that's how you feel then I guess we can't be friends anymore." But then she got another one that shocked him harder: "Fine! I don't need you. Goodbye, you piece of crap! LMAO!" One day, her life was about to change because some strangers came in. The manager of the asylum came over to see Vasilissa and said, "Vasilissa, may I introduce you to Androcles and his gang?" Androcles outstretch his hand, "Nice to meet you, Vasilissa." He said. "You too, Androcles." Vasilissa replied. "Vasilissa, would you come with us?" asked Androcles. An orderly looked at her, "Sorry, that is not a--" He started to say but Androcles said, "Don't be silly, she's perfect. She's fragile. Sweet. Timid. Kind. Vulnerable. Quiet....She'll do nicely." While walking to a strange place; Vasilissa was a little nervous, "Where are you leading me?" She asked. Androcles had a mischief smile but something more strange to it, he turned to her and said: "You see--Vasilissa, we're about to change your life...Forever." 

Suddenly, by surprise, Vasilissa gets caught in the storm. "HELP, SOMEBODY!!!!" She cried. Just then, she was glowing a different color: Vasilissa glowed ivory white. Once then, she were given supernatural, unusual powers. In her dream while she slept; she dreamt of a dysfunctional family, who are messed up completely. In their house, they sit around and do things while their young daughters make life size dolls with a doll tanning bed and they come to life as almost human-like. They try to lure people to take a look at their white, pink, and blue room however their minds are demented as heck. Vasilissa woke up in a meadowy field and come across a house where nobody was home. She looked down as she saw that she was wearing a light-colored leopard-patterned kimono that only covers the right half of her torso, beneath which she wears a sleeveless shirt underneath. Also, her hair up in a ponytail. "What is this?" asked Vasilissa. Just then, she found a bottle with a cork on it. She looks at the small bottle and it reads: "THUMBLING POTION". She telekinetically unscrew the cork from the bottle and drinks the potion. All of a sudden, Vasilissa shrink into a small size. "What. the. heck?" She didn't know what to do but found a scroll that says: "Your first task is to journey your way to a suny flower meadow and receive the Ouroboros Spell." The journey wasn't easy as Vasilissa meets flowers in the garden, where they mistaken her for a type of flower that can move. One flower was getting the other flowers straight. Then all of them make shrill voices and don't stop until Vasilissa whispers at them that she will pick them if they don't stop shrieking. The flowers are rude when they tell her that she had never seen anyone looked stupider, they all criticize her however Vasilissa left the garden. While asleep at night after traveling so much; Vasilissa is carried off by a dwarf woman who wants the miniature maiden as a bride for her son. 

Vasilissa escapes the dwarf woman and her son, and drifts on a lily pad until she is given shelter by an old dwarf and tends to her. The dwarf suggests Vasilissa marry her neighbor, a hikikomori--a rather ascetic hermit, but Vasilissa finds repulsive the prospect of being married to such a man who lives indoors all the time. The dwarf keeps pushing Vasilissa into the marriage and does not listen to her protests. At the last minute, Thumbelina escapes the situation by fleeing and found a  sunny field of flowers, where she receives the Ouroboros Spell! All of a sudden; she reads the instructions: To activate this spell; she must bite her hand--It was the only way. "That is the most strangest thing I have ever heard, but whatever!" Vasilissa said. She did what the instructions said there. All of a sudden; Vasilissa felt overwhelmed by great energy inside of her. After using giant powers; Vasilissa took the Chamaeleon Elixir turns into a rainbow color. Harmless, until she somehow turns into her room, and the bed is her mouth as this was the Ouroboros Spell mixed along with this color-dome. It was crazy as Vasilissa begin to cry however she saw someone entering the room, "Hello? Who's there?" She called out. A figure of a hag but she pulled out something out of the bag, it was the cure and it was called Fairy Ointment! Just then, Vasilissa return to normal! "I can't believe, I'm OK. I'm OK!" She cheered. Though nobody else can see it, Vasilissa knows that she is special on the inside. She may even be hiding something. She has hidden strengths that nobody is aware of. Vasilissa can be herself when no one is around to judge her. Vasilissa wants to take things farther, she feels as though she want to take things to the next level of her powers, but she doesn't think she has something to lose. 

Vasilissa doesn't want to be vulnerable and then possibly get hurt. She was a super badass, a true warrior that kicks ass way harder than all the others out there. She causes trouble, she’s abrasive. She doesn’t care who gets in her way. She breaks hearts like it’s nothing to her. Vasilissa might look like an innocent young girl, but she’s tough and sexy! However, she found out about her new powers: She can move objects with her mind, she can read other people's thoughts, she can regenerate any wounds, she can absorb people's thoughts and powers through her teeth into someone's skin--neck or wrist or anything fleshy. But except the reproductive parts are not acceptable, which is a relief. But Vasilissa has other powers: She can alter her body size, either small or huge. Just then, she was snapped into reality when Androcles was calling her name: "Vasilissa, hey Vas!" Vasilissa looked up as she realized she was having a flashback. And now she was a recruit for Androcles and his gang. "What is it?" Vasilissa asked. "We got the results back, it's a match." Androcles said. Vasilissa gasped, she couldn't believe it. "So, it's true isn't it?" Vasilissa asked. Yvain nodded, "Yes." He said. Vasilissa knew that her whole life was about to change for good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment