Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Uranometria: Luna di Sangue--Chapter 1

Hello, my readers! Fans! I have the next arc you all have been waiting for. Luna di Sangue, I hope you guys like this next chapter. I hope you like it, I was also in the process of writing up my own fairytales book--Über*Fremden--A Collection of Tales, which has about 129 views there and I feel so happy that people are reading this, thank you! I hope my Japanese light novels will be published soon, all I need to do is find a manga artist. --KatDon 

Chapter 1: Lunar Phase Ultraviolence

Walking on this plank and the scenario was all white. "Hello?" He called, "Is anyone there?" Nobody answer until he felt someone's hands around his neck in a tender act of love. "I want you, come find me..." A girl's voice whispered in her ear. In the second sequence; Images of a liplock kiss, then the lips departed as a teen boy's voice whispered against the gasping beautiful girl, "Did you like that? I really hope you did. Because I've been wanting to do that all this time." Lips osculated together in a passionate manner, hands on skin. In an embrace of something tender and sweet. Cannot see but can feel the touch of delicate skin, it sends a feeling to be alive. When they breathe; it opens the airways and a heart beating in this life and breathes again, so beautiful....Licking lips. Fingers interlocking, hands holding together against white sheets. Cushty panting. Velvety incoherent whispers. It was dark, it felt blurry, so hard to see but there was a feeling of flesh entwined, carassing hair, touching skin. Head threw back with a jerk. Nails digging into the skin. Blood scars like scrapes on a chalkboard. More cushty gasps that were reserved: "Oh, oh, oh...." gasped a female's voice. "That's it...That's it...You're entering a whole new world." said that teen boy's voice softly. Biting bottom lip, but a pleasurable scream shrilled out. Brennius sat up, he couldn't believe he had a dream that way. He was covered in sweat, he was trying to catch his breath. "Brennius?" His brother asked. Brennius jumped and glanced to see Belius in the doorway, "Everything OK?" asked Belius. "Yeah, it's nothing. Just a dream." claimed Brennius. Belius nodded, "So...What was all that panting and whispers I could hear? And you were talking in your sleep." He remarked. "I was?" Brennius asked. 

"Yeah, you were saying, 'it's gonna be all right.' and 'I'm here'. You were also saying, 'That's it' twice and 'you're entering a whole new world'. For the love of--Geez Brennius, what do you dream about in there?" explained Belius. "Maybe you should've listened." said Brennius, looking mortified and red face. "Look, keep your dreams to yourself, OK?" Belius said. Brennius gave his brother, "Keep yourself out of my business, all right?" He said. In the meantime; someone by the name Saron Jarrett who is a skilled but troubled and somewhat cute. He was pissed as he drove in the truck. Young as he was, but he was older than he looked. Angry, cursing at himself as he didn't see where he was going. Ophelia was getting errands done when she look both ways and is about to cross when she hit by a truck, however she was alive and Saron is shocked of hitting her so she took the girl to some place safe. He couldn't believe he hit the girl and he had to do something, "Hey love? You can hear me, can't ya?" Saron said. Ophelia nodded, Saron breathed a sigh of relief and he said to her: "I'm going to save you. I promise." Ophelia nodded, she could feel the wound in her stomach being patched up. Saron was healing her and used a needle, which it stabbed in by accident. Her head threw back with a jerk, she cried out with pain. "Oh man, that hurt." groaned Ophelia. "It's all right, girl. I got you, it's almost over." Saron said in a hush tone. While Saron uses his powers to save her life; Ophelia could smell a mouthwatering scent, "What is that smell? Is that cinnamon?" She thought. After her wound was clear; Saron helps her get home, he enters Ophelia's house as she begins to flirt with him in sleeveless nightgown that showed her arms and her pretty legs but also her cleavage. 

"So, you want something to eat or drink?" She purred. "Oh great." said Saron with a laugh. "What?" asked Ophelia all innocently. "Ophelia, are you trying to seduce me?" Saron inquired. Ophelia had to laugh at that, "What? No! No, no....Maybe!" She said the last part with a sly glance. Garen shake his head, "You're insane." He turned away but Ophelia called after him, "Hey listen, Jarrett?" Saron turned around, "What?" He asked. "Do you like me?" Ophelia questioned. Saron had a smile on his face, "Maybe...Why?" He asked. "Listen, if you want to hang out in a more non...sensual way, give me call." Ophelia flirted. Saron blushed a little, "Sure. Can I go back now?" He said. Ophelia nodded, "Of course." She replied. Saron nodded, "Thanks." He said. Before he could leave; Saron heard Ophelia's voice: "Would you like a drink?" Saron is shocked and looked at her, "What?" He seemed irritated. Ophelia noticed and rephrased, "Relax, I thought you would be dehydrated, I don't have to seduce you but you mind we get to know you better." Saron accepted. But he watched Ophelia and his thoughts were racing about her: "Süßes Mädchen....Kleine Prinzessin." Then she sat up and said, "Hey you want to fight?" "Oh, you want to fight me?" asked Saron in a teasing tone. "Yeah, that is if you're scared." replied  Ophelia. Saron laughed, "Scared of you? Like hell." He said. "Come on, bad boy! Come and get me." said Ophelia, posing in a seduction dare. Saron is surprised to see her that way, "Damn, here goes..." He said. Ophelia prepared herself and bounces off as she cried, "He-yah!" "Wha--?" Saron thought, he dodged her and Ophelia smiled at him. "Haha, I got passed you. And you thought I was a distressed damsel." She remarked. Saron looked at her with amazement, "Whoa, I think I like you Ophelia." He said. 

"I'll bet you like this." Ophelia said, she jumped and stretch out her leg to kick him: "Yah!" She lets her leg dropped. Saron dodged her, "You're good." He replied. "Thanks, I learned from the best." Ophelia said. Saron laughed, "Oh, you laugh huh?" remarked Ophelia. Saron attack, he grabbed Ophelia in a chokehold around her neck, "Ah--! Oh my--!" Ophelia gasped. "Choking, you like that?" Saron said. "Ye--ye--YES!" Ophelia said in a breathy voice. "What the?" Saron looked at her with shock. "Don't stop, don't stop!" Ophelia gagged. Saron couldn't believe it, "Shit!" He exclaimed. Saron turn back to human and look at her, "What the--What is wrong with you? You want to die?" He demanded. Ophelia was panting, "No, I'm sorry. I didn't want to I--" She tried to explained. Saron sighed, "OK, let's just try to take it slow." He responded. Ophelia nodded, so they fought back however Saron scatched Ophelia by accident and gave her bleeding scars. "Ah! Am I bleeding?" gulped Ophelia. Saron felt bad, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He tried to say. Ophelia took interest in this, "Wow, I'm bleeding....Look at my blood...Mmm." She moaned. Saron narrowed his eyes at her, "Huh?" He asked. Ophelia realized what she was doing, "Sorry, I'm doing it again." She explained. Saron shook his head with a smirk on his face, "You are so weird." He said. Ophelia nodded, "Who knows, you might fall in love with me." She replied. And she begin to waltz around. "Some people say you're a homewrecker, love." Saron remarked. Ophelia stop waltzing and laughs out loud. Saron looked at her with confusion, Ophelia then caught her breath and replied: "Is that the latest rumor I heard? Let me tell you something, I kissed boys--why would I be going around and be a manically carnal flower when it comes to boys? Tell me that." "I have no clue, love. I just heard what people have been saying." Saron said. Ophelia beamed happily, "I get a turn on when you call me 'love'." She said. Saron rolled his eyes, "Great!" He said. 

Meanwhile; Siohban was about to attack Androcles and the gang however it doesn't work and it turns out that it was Nikita Absinthe using a protective spell. "What? A witch? I thought his crew was useless!" Siohban cried out. Micah smiled weakly, "Yeah, strange isn't it? Heh, heh, heh." He said with a nervous laugh. Siohban looked at him with suspiciousness, "What's with the 'heh, heh, heh'?" She asked. Then she realized something: "Wait a minute, you knew he had a witch and you didn't say anything? She's no witch, she's a powerful one known as a....SORCERESS!!!!! UGH!!!" Siohban exclaimed. Micah looked annoyed, "Oh c'mon! Don't tell me you don't know about Nikita Absinthe? She's the most powerful woman of all and part of Androcles's crew." He said. Siohban then bellowed at him, "TAKE HER OUT AND THE REST OF THE BASTARDS AS WELL!!!!" Micah looked at her with shock, "Why me?" He asked. Siohban looked irritated, "Micah, are you chickening out on me?" She said with gritted teeth. Micah sighed, "No, but why kill her?" He inquired. "Why she's the key to the others' defense." Siohban said. "Fine then." Micah replied with a sigh and off he went! Micah spied on Androcles and the others, he is about to kill them but cannot bring himself to do it and had to give himself away. "I can't do it, please forgive me but my dearest mistress asked me to do this...." He confessed to them. Androcles looked at him, "Who?" He asked. "She's mad, she wants you all dead! She knows who you are!" August ranted. "Who are you talking about?" Yvain inquired. "Her name is Siohban, get away from here! Hurry!" Micah urged. The gang were terrified as they fled and Micah told Siohban that their dead, much to her relief. Siohban learned on the Moneta that their still alive! 

"What? They're still alive?" Siohban said to herself, she got angry. "MICAH!!!" She exclaimed. Later, a shameful Micah faced an angry Siohban, who paced the floor. "How could you let them escape? Did they trick you? Manipulate you? Threaten you? Try to kill you? You promise to be my loyal servant, you promised!!! Now I can't trust anyone, not even from you!!!! WHERE IS ANDROCLES AND HIS BASTARDS OF A CREW?" Siohban screamed. Micah spoke up, "I couldn't kill them, I sent them away. They were innocent, Siohban. How could--" He was slapped by Siohban. "INNOCENT MY ASS YOU DAMNED FOOL!!!! I WANT THEM DEAD!!! THEY CANNOT TAKE ME DOWN THAT EASILY!!!!" Siohban cried. "I know, they will corrupt you." Micah said. Siohban put her hands on her hips, "You think? Who's fault is that?" She said. Siohban grabbed Micah and pulled him close, "You and I are going out to find them, if they take us down first, we're through now let's go!!!!" She said. The duo went off to find them. Androcles and the gang were relieved to be alive from those Pretas and laughing at the fact that they are OK, their not dead until someone ruined the moment. "Well, well, I can see some tigers are still alive." Siohban said. Androcles and the gang are shocked to see her: "Uh oh!" Maud said. Siohban sauntered over to them as she said, "Androcles...I never dreamed you would make it out alive. But other than that, why so goody goody all of a sudden? You would've had Cassandra in the palm of your hand!" Androcles shrugged, "Times change, Siohban, and also people change." He said. Siohban looked amused, "Oh really? You gonna play atoner now? Hmm? It's pathetic really. You? Good? Don't make me laugh, I should be cracking up like crazy. Being the leader. Androcles, you want to sit there and be king of the world, right?" Siohban remarked. 

"Yeah, sure. King, like I consider myself one. Get a life, Siohban!" Androcles chuckled. "I should be saying that to you!" Siohban countered. "You know, the four of us isn't the way we are and it suits us just fine. Tell me something, Siohban. Did it ever consider that people can change?" Yvain replied. "People can change, my ass! I really don't trust this crap, what's next? Gonna start fights?" Siohban argued. Androcles rolled his eyes, "You're really need help." He said. Siohban looked at him and thought of something, "Hey, that reminds me. Oooh, I'll bet you had his ass whipped right? Hey, how did it feel get yourself beaten by Cassandra who took you down? How did you two guys went from champions to losers?" She said with a leer. Androcles and Yvain look at each other, "We stopped." Yvain said. Siohban almost laughed, "You guys...Stopped?" She asked. "Yes." Androcles said. Siohban said, "Why?" She begins to follow the latter who are now walking away. Androcles backs away from her, "Quit it." He muttered. Siohban shoved them to the ground, "Why?!" She demanded. "Knock it off!" Yvain snapped but Siohban ignored them as she kept yammering, "Ever since your butts were whooped by a girl with the ability to kill things or people with her mind and everything's all happy-pappy huh? Well, I know the truth. You're not an atoner, you're egoistic maneaters. I'll bet that's a lie, you wanted to her to suffer didn't you? Wanting to see her blood splattered all over the ground? I know that feeling, you enjoyed it right?" She leered at them, but Androcles and Yvain looked at her with horror. "You're disgusting." Yvain commented. Siohban tossed her hair and giggled, "I rest my case." She said. She was about to walk away when Lizina stopped her, "You're wrong about that, Siohban!" Lizina called out. Siohban spin around to glare at her. 

"Oh, I'm wrong? Really? How am I wrong?" Siohban asked. Lizina was nervous but she spoke up: "Well, I don't know where to start....All my life I was part of this crew once but I failed and was excommunicated. I was hurt, ashamed, and had no place to go. I was so upset until I found them and they became true companions to me. These people are kind and were very considerate. It wasn't the same like it always been, it seemed to make me happy. I've never been so happy in all my life." The last part she was crying; the gang try to look away however they couldn't suppressed the smiles nor the fact that they were touched. Siohban was disgusted by this, "Happy? Why do you get to be happy and I can't? People can change? What makes you so special, YOU LITTLE TRAMP!!!!!" She lunged at Lizina and tackled her. "Oh crap!" gasped Maud. Siohban was screaming at her, "WHY DO YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS AND I CAN'T? YOU GET EVERYTHING DON'T YOU? YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DO YA? DO YA?" Lizina choked out, "No, it's not like that!" "OH, I'LL BET IT IS! HERE YOU ARE, DRESSING LIKE AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN BUT YOU'RE JUST A PRETTY-PRETTY PRINCESS WHO GETS SPOILED ON, YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!" Siohban cried. "STOP IT!!!" Lizina begged. But Siohban scratched her viciously, "YOU MAKE ME SO FRICKING SICK, BITCH!!!!" She shouted and spat. Bennu couldn't believe it, "Whoa." He said. Androcles seized Siohban from behind as he said to her, "GET OFF HER, SIOHBAN!!!!" Siohban was lead away but she leaned over and spit in Lizina's face, "Pfft!" Nikita was offended by this, "Hey!" She said. "YOU SUCK, FAIR LADY!!!!" Siohban cried out. Maud gasped, now she was angry. "It is not nice to spit or hurt innocent people!" She said, taking a rock from the ground but the others stopped her before she could throw it. 

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy Maud!" Yvain said. "Let it go, she's not worth it!" Androcles said. "All right, all right!" Maud insisted, "OK, OK, I'm fine." Hijiro spoke out: "Be a saint!" "Let her be, Maud!" Yvain said. They all let her go as Maud was seemingly better, "I'm fine, I'm calm." She said. "Good girl." Yvain said. "OK then." Androcles sighed. But only for a moment as Maud threw the rock at Siohban, "Take that!" She cried. The others watched in disbelief; "Really?" Androcles snapped. "Oh come on!" Yvain complained. Siohban felt something hit her temple and she clutched her wounded head, "Oh no she did not just do that!" snapped Siohban. She looked at the blood on her hand and gritted her teeth while gritting on them, "THIS ISN'T OVER YET, NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!" She yelled and escaped. Maud went to check on Lizina, "Are you OK?" She asked. Lizina smiled, "Yeah, I am." She admitted. "I'm so sorry about that, Lizina." Maud said. "It's fine, I'm OK." Lizina assured her. Maud was angry, "It's not OK, gol-ly what a witch!" She exclaimed. Maud begin to cry however Lizina embraced her, "I know that wasn't your intentions to do that but thank you anyway." Lizina said. Maud nodded, sniffling as she did and wiped her nose and eyes. Meanwhile, Ophelia was looking at the TV while typing of something that caught her attention: In the news; Officer Seithenyn Vantro was found beaten and almost died. He was having a mental breakdown while questioned by police. Earlier, he was involved with the choking of Aaron, who died from not breathing. Confronted by border patrols, Aaron Habbol raised both hands in the air and, with passive defiance, told the officers not to touch him. Seconds later, Officer Vantro was behind him grab the man in a chokehold and pull him to the sidewalk, rolling him onto his stomach."I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Aaron said repeatedly, his cries muffled into the pavement. "I never used a chokehold," Vantro claimed, "I used a takedown technique I was taught in the academy. I never exerted any pressure on the windpipe and never intended to injure Aaron Habbol." 

There was another officer injured physically and mentally; he was known as Officer Isfet Masayoshin. Weeks earlier; he was involved with Hannah Diamonte and her family. After Officer Masayoshin pulled over the driver, Hannah Diamonte, officers demanded that the passenger Hildus produce identification — something that he did not have with him. Then, Officer Masayoshin break the front passenger window with a club, with shards of glass showering the vehicle’s four occupants, including Hannah’s son and daughter in the back seat. An officer then shocked Hildus with a stun gun. Before that, Hannah could be heard saying she’s scared after officers pulled a gun on them. She was about to call 911 when she became concerned about the officers’ actions. The person  responsible is two girls who are known as The Wreckers. They are known to bring 'actual justice' and were known to break people physically and emotionally, but only target those that take advantage of the law or have hurt people as criminals. Ophelia begin to take interest as she decide to go see an old friend of hers. Entering a familiar abandoned building, Ophelia walked in and called her: "Jade! Hello, Eastertide? Anybody home?" There were zombie bunnies hissing at her, startling the heebie jeebies out of her but a voice rang out, "Ey, ey, ey! Keep your whiskers on, it's just Phelia!" There was Jade Eastertide, wearing bunny ears with a halter top and leggings with socks. Jade was happy to see Ophelia, "Oh! Ophelia, it's been so long!" She exclaimed, embracing her. Ophelia could smell the scent of mayblossoms and buttercups from her skin, "You're looking well my friend." beamed Ophelia. "Oh, thanks! I try but you know, it's not that easy right?" Jade gushed. The two girls did a Wendigo eradication as they knew each other a few years ago. 

Jade pulled away to look at her friend, "So what's up? 'Nother Wendigo extermination?" She asked. "Nope, even better." said Ophelia, whipping out a newspaper article. She hands the article for Jade to look at, Jade read it and looked at Ophelia. "You mean someone is beating the crap out of officers?" Jade asked. "Yup, I have a feeling that this duo called The Wreckers are responsible for breaking the 'bad people'. So, we got to find them and maybe interrogate them." Ophelia said. "Do we have to stop them? What if this is good? Those officers should be taught a lesson." Jade replied. "True, but we need to come an agreement with them." Ophelia agreed. Jade nodded, "What are you offering?" She asked. "For you, I am offering a membership for you to join me." said Ophelia. Jade could not believe her ears, she begin to squeal with joy! "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She said, bouncing up and down. "I kid you not, my bunny girl!" replied Ophelia. Jade embraced her, "OH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!" She said. "You're welcome." answered Ophelia. Ophelia then got the names of the girly duo called The Wreckers. The Wreckers are Bendis Trümmer and her cousin, Madeline 'Magda' Ruinen. Best friends who see how wrong the world is and how the blue bloods are not standing for what the justice. They are incomptent and they are cruel. They take advantage of the law; Bendis thinks that these officers can go past the speeding limit, while giving tickets to those that do go over the speed limit. In the meantime, the girls finally found the success they were looking for but is stressing out about it because they're scared it might not be exactly what they wanted. Once signing on the job to take down bad and dirty blue bloods, things were going to change, and began to have absent minded second thoughts about whether this will all go according to plan. Bendis pretended all the time to be happy for having got what she always wanted, but actually she did that only to convince Magda that they really wanted it. That night, Bendis was writing in the first entry of her diary:

Dear Diary, 
I have finally found success! But I'm stressed and scared, I don't think this is exactly what I was looking for. On drugs and alcohol; once I signed the contract of my first label, this is it...It was going to change. But thoughts in my head are absented of my head whenever this was going according to plan. As a teenager growing up, I wanted to be famous; pursuing my love for music. My family, friends, and teachers doubted my unrealistic yet ambitious dreams; saying it will never happen. That's what adults do, nagging at you what your life want to be. However, I chose not to listen, so all to those who ground me--I made it! And you know what? Eat my shorts, get bent. It shouldn't be my problem that other people cannot seem to agree with me...Hell! It's my life if I should be allow to live as I see fit. More than the usual need to succeed, people have been saying I'm a greedy person for success. They think I'm overbearing in the work I put in out there. It is not nobody else's business to tell me what I want to do. As I stated before, it's my life! No one can stop me from doing what I want to do. People have been judging me, discussing about my problems in an irrelevant manner. I warn them to not be concerning around me of what I do. Leave me be! I can handle this on my own, without criticism. I mean, I want success but I'm so unhappy in the state that I'm in. It's quite cliche that once all your dreams come true and get the fame you desired, you are left alone with riches, feeling totally unfulfilled. In my 'average life', I hated it! I'd always dreamt of being famous, making it big. So here I am! But I ask myself whether living in a so-called normal yet unnoticed life is OK or not. Do I need to pretend to be someone I'm not? Do I need to pose to all people who had ever doubted me? Am I Satisfied? 
Love Bendis

After another job was job the next day and it was dark outside; Bendis Trümmer is laying down in her bed alone and she isn’t able to move but she isn’t able to sleep either after drinking too much champagne. She drinks to drown her sorrows, but it only makes her feel guiltier and guiltier, because feeling high is worth the tears and pain. Her nights are spent over thinking and over analyzing so she wonders when morning will come to relieve her. Bendis thought if she had some and thought about her worldly riches it would take her mind off how poor she is when it comes to sentimental things such as love. But it is fabricated because it doesn’t mean anything in the end if she’s still alone. Bendis is a girl, but she often doesn’t act the way girls are expected to act. In fact, she can even seem a little masculine at times! She’s more than capable of being lazy and raunchy and sleazy, and most of all, resistant to the dysfunctional pact of blue bloods. Being unladylike comes naturally to Bendis, because her thoughts aren’t ladylike. Society tells girls that they should be soft and polite, and not be capable of “fighting dirty” or breaking the rules. But Bendis doesn’t want to go along with what society is telling her to be. She intends to let the organization she and Magda work for to tell them what to do, because she is uncertain about herself and is willing to give into that weakness even though it isn’t what they want to do. She opened a fresh page in her diary and wrote another entry in her diary: 

Dear Diary, 
I can't keep my mind on things for long, I can't feel anything or be myself. I really hope this is worth it. My obsession with being a star is making me lose touch with my priorities, I fooled myself into thinking it was the only way to achieve my dreams. I don't feel like I can change, I'm starting to open up when I've been silent my whole life. I don't want to show any weaknesses I have, I'm so overwhelmed with sadness, I feel like I can't yell loud enough! I pushed so many people away from me, that nobody is there to simply help me. I feel like I'm not worthy enough to have friends, or any lovers. Because I'll hurt them in the end, and I don't want them to think I'm so greedy. I feel so empty; no matter how far I'll go, I'm not satisfied. I'm always searching for more and wondering why I can't be happy with what I have. I feel that I've been given a fair trade...For stardom; I am trading in my happy life I once had. I'd looked for happiness. Success. I'm missing that. Through all this, I am terrified of true success and stardom. I know some artists and famous people have come crashing down at some point with no warning, and their careers died down. They become pitiful, useless lighters. 
Love Bendis

In her past; Bendis has come to terms that this person doesn’t love her and never will  to hinder any lasting hope she had. why she continues to fool herself into thinking this person will love her and to thinking that this relationship would work out in her favor. Bendis doesn’t want to hear the excuses. She isn’t ignorant to her lover’s lies and doesn’t see the point of what he’s saying. She’s generally hurt by the things he has said to her. She criticizes her significant other’s pride and cowardice, which prevents him from ending the relationship. She doesn’t want to know the truth because she’s tried for this relationship and can’t let go of what they may have once had. She strives for perfection and will not accept anything less. She is very bitter and feels she can’t let go of the relationship and her need for perfection. “I think that part of the reason we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great wont happen twice.” She said to herself. She wants them because her for she thinks it’s her right to have them.  the men who aren’t taken must be undesirable, so she must snatch the ones which are ‘good’. She apologizes for stealing boyfriends but says that it’s love’s fault; she “falls” in love with these people and she can’t help it. "Since love isn’t exactly the fairytale that it’s cracked up to be, you have to make do with the traits that work! If you can deceive someone into thinking that fairy tales are real, that’s absolutely perfect. And if you’re so perfect that it makes the people around you hate you, that’s the best thing that could ever happen to you." She once said. 


Bendis just likes messing around with boys, not committing to a relationship. She uses boys and then disposes of them, because the only person that Bendis really cares about is herself, and she likes to let the boys know her heart doesn’t belong to them. Girls are taught from a young age to be prim and proper. how girls are obsessed with losing weight and being stick thin in order to achieve the current beauty standards. How they love each other when they start flirting with someone but at the point you really start knowing the other person you start to dislike him. She doesn’t need a man to complete her. If she has a man, he belongs to her in that relationship. Bendis’s always got to have the power. She’s not committed. Because of her past relationships that obviously failed, she is scared to love again. She is too scared to believe that a guy will someday come and love her forever. She thinks that she’s better off without a relationship, which comes to the conclusion that she’s only happy when she’s single. She’s trying to convince herself that she agrees with what she’s doing. The only important thing in society are appearances, and if you don’t keep up your image, you’re going to be judged and questioned. Society often sees things like they are black and white. Either someone is in a relationship or you are alone and miserable. 

Because of this, people think they can’t be happy if they are on their own. She doesn’t get the perks of being in a real genuine relationship and her ways of being a home wrecker never brought her true long-term happiness. She still has a void.Even though she acts like going after other girls' boyfriends is what brings her enjoyment and she doesn’t want a commitment, she really wants to find her own true love some day. Someone who truly loves her. Someone she truly loves. Someone to sweep her off her feet, like the princes that little girls fantasize about being married to. She can’t let go of her past failed relationships. Bendis still has emotional scars that haven’t healed yet and issues with herself that she has yet to deal with. These things will prevent her from having a healthy relationship and keep her from that pure love she so desperately desires, because humans can rarely just let all that go. Bendis is too emotionally damaged to trust other people; that’s why she plays with them instead. People say she’s a homewrecker only because she doesn’t want to have a relationship. She doesn’t like to commit to a relationship. She’s proud of not having a relationship. She’s free and she does as she pleases.

Then she decides to write in her diary once again the next night: 

Dear Diary, 
My man gives a little of himself to me. And I give everything of me to him. I open up to him emotionally and physically but he keeps 'frozen' and heartless towards me. He maybe good on the eye, however he doesn't have a deeper meaning to him. He doesn't have deep thoughts, where he can just open up and talk to me. He thinks he's so clever to make me love him, and then he'll try to leave me. But I won't let him. He's cute, but he's not sexy enough to break my heart. Power and control....One person always want to have the upper hand in a relationship, it's somewhat similar to who would wear the pants in this so called romance. Women and men are intrinsically equal when their in a relationship. They are more of creating equality. Unfortunately, that's not how the game is played. Someone who always has to assert dominance. Whoever loses, the other will only want to get back at them next time. It seems to be a crime, really. Just to be a little submissive to one another. Relationships will always be a competitive sport, to see who can get the upper hand and control. I am only, I need to show emotion. A vulnerability doesn't mean I should be labeled as a weakling. I will be the downfall of his ways. I'm tired of being the one in controlled of relationships because it has been this way. I have to fight for my peace, right? It's all in the power and in the control. 
Love Bendis

Bendis stopped writing in her diary, she looked out at the moon. Every month, Bendis suffers from cramps and mood swings, while suffers from hemorrhages from her back. Bendis has been acting strange lately, she's been verbally menacing and partially physical of ultraviolence. She has been saying she should slit throats and bleed to death to the heavens, however she realized what she said; Bendis prayed for forgiveness and feels relief. Bendis suffers from erotic dreams in her sleep and has been feeling lewd. She was sickened by this feeling, she loved that feeling but also hate it too. She has some masochism and its effects came from Hunter's blood moon! "Luna di Sangue." whispered Bendis. Just then, Magda enters her room, "Hey Bendis, guess what?" She said. "What?" Bendis said. "I found a job for both us." Magda said, showing her their next target--Jovan Kapitan. He was the commander of Hierophant Order, who are the rival unit of Abendstern Squad. Commander Kapitan also has a family: A sweetheart, Zakia, is his wife and they have four beautiful children--Claus, Hosea, Alana, and Cynthia. Bendis looked at her with horror, "We're not going to hurt them?" She asked. "Heavens no, we are going to kidnap them! Zakia and her children in order to play a game with Commander Kapitan." Magda said with a smile. Bendis then smiled, "I have feeling he's an interesting man." He said. "Yes, we're not going to beat him to a pulp but rather wreck him." said Magda, the girls giggled together

No comments:

Post a Comment