Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Übermensch--Very New Story!

Hello my friends, I have another story. It's called Übermensch, where a young man is a Berserker in order to stop the race of Berserkers. This is more of a back story than anything else. Sorry guys, please don't be made at me. I hope you really like this one. 


In this dream; there was a bunch of men saying the creed at once: "I am a Soldier. I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself. I am a guardian of freedom and the way of life. I am a Soldier....I am a Berkser." Garen dreamt that he was walking on this plank and the scenario was all white. "Hello?" He called, "Is anyone there?" Nobody answer until he felt someone's hands around his neck in a tender act of love. "I want you, come find me..." A girl's voice whispered in her ear. Garen woke up, gasping for breath out of fright. Images of a liplock kiss, then the lips departed as Garen's voice whispered against the gasping beautiful girl, "Did you like that? I really hope you did. Because I've been wanting to do that all this time." Lips osculated together in a passionate manner, hands on skin. In an embrace of something tender and sweet. Cannot see but can feel the touch of delicate skin, it sends a feeling to be alive. When they breathe; it opens the airways and a heart beating in this life and breathes again, so beautiful....Licking lips. Fingers interlocking, hands holding together against white sheets. Cushty panting. Velvety incoherent whispers. It was dark, it felt blurry, so hard to see but there was a feeling of flesh entwined, carassing hair, touching skin. Head threw back with a jerk. Nails digging into the skin. Blood scars like scrapes on a chalkboard. More cushty gasps that were reserved: "Oh, oh, oh...." gasped a female's voice. "That's it...That's it...You're entering a whole new world." said Garen's voice softly. Biting bottom lip, but a pleasurable scream shrilled out. 


Garen woke up with a startled jolt from his slumber, he couldn't believe of that perverted dream he had and clutched his head. He calmed down and got his training started. Then he heard about Berserkers attack on the city and Garen goes out there as he faces Berserkers. In the afternoon later on; Garen, Victoria, and Hermes were taking a walk one day when Garen begins to wince at a throbbing headache, which was cause by the vision of a girl. He couldn't see the girl clearly in his head. But he saw a glimpse of the vision of her flowing dark hair and the curve of her lip. The throbbing pain stopped when the three friends saw a girl 20 years old was skipping with a pink parasol and smiling heartrendingly at them. She wore a white shirt dress long enough to reach her knees and wearing shoes. However, Berserkers try to go after her and Garen saves her. He then turn back to normal and helps Brynhilde. Garen helps her get home, he enters the girl's house as she begins to flirt with him in sleeveless nightgown that showed her arms and her pretty legs but also her cleavage. "So, you want something to eat or drink?" She purred. "Oh great." said Garen with a laugh. "What?" asked Brynhilde all innocently. "Brynhilde Decio, are you trying to seduce me?" Garen inquired. Brynhilde had to laugh at that, "What? No! No, no....Maybe!" She said the last part with a sly glance. Garen shake his head, "You're insane." He turned away but Brynhilde called after him, "Hey listen, Mayhawk?" Garen turned around, "What?" He asked. "Do you like me?" Brynhilde questioned. Garen had a smile on his face, "Maybe...Why?" He asked. "Listen, if you want to hang out in a more non...sensual way, give me call." Brynhilde flirted. Garen blushed a little, "Sure. Can I go back now?" He said. Brynhilde nodded, "Of course." She replied. Garen nodded, "Thanks." He said. Before he could leave; Garen heard Brynhilde's voice: "Would you like a drink?" Garen is shocked and looked at her, "What?" He seemed irritated. Brynhilde noticed and rephrased, "Relax, I thought you would be dehydrated, I don't have to seduce you but you mind we get to know you better." Garen accepted. 


While having a drink with Brynhilde; Garen got to know her better: "My family name and legacy is carried on through the sons of the family. Because of this, women could find honor only through the marriage and the union of families, and the children they had. They were matched depending on their home skills, grace, and beauty. And my hopes to meet the standards of the matchmaker to keep my family from disgrace. In the tradition at this time, a woman’s main role was to marry and be a mother." She explained. Brynhilde stopped as she looked crestfallen. Garen noticed her troubled expression. "You look upset." He said. Brynhilde is looking at her reflection and reliving the fact that her meeting with the matchmaker ended in disaster. She is also upset about bringing shame to her family because she is not like the other poised and ‘perfect’ girls her age. Then she spoke out, "Is being a wife is really my role to play in the world? I mean, if I were to speak my mind all the time; I'd disgrace my family and they’d be ashamed of me for breaking tradition. A reflection is supposed to be an image that projects the same physical qualities of an object. However, I believe that reflections are meant to cast the character of objects. Therefore, I want her reflection to portray my true character as a determined, independent, and caring individual; I don't want her reflection to portray a beautiful and perfect girl who’s only role in life is to marry and be a perfect wife. Nonetheless, I don't know how to make the reflection in my mind become a reflection in reality." Garen looked at her with sympathy  and took both of her hands and told her, "You did such good things, you will one day bring honor to your family...You'll also bring honor to me." He said. Brynhilde smiled at him, "Thanks." She said. Then she sat up and said, "Hey you want to fight?" "Oh, you want to fight me?" asked Garen in a teasing tone. "Yeah, that is if you're scared." replied  Brynhilde. Garen laughed, "Scared of you? Like hell." He said. "Come on, bad boy! Come and get me." said Brynhilde, posing in a seduction dare. Garen is surprised to see her that way, "Damn, here goes..." He said. Brynhilde prepared herself and bounces off as she cried, "He-yah!" "Wha--?" Garen thought, he dodged her and Brynhilde smiled at him. "Haha, I got passed you. And you thought I was a distressed damsel." She remarked. Garen looked at her with amazement, "Whoa, I think I like you Brynhilde." He said. 


"I'll bet you like this." Brynhilde said, she jumped and stretch out her leg to kick him: "Yah!" She lets her leg dropped. Garen dodged her, "You're good." He replied. "Thanks, I learned from the best." Brynhilde said. Garen laughed, "Oh, you laugh huh?" remarked Brynhilde. Garen attack, going into Berserker form. He grabbed Brynhilde in a chokehold around her neck, "Ah--! Oh my--!" Brynhilde gasped. "Choking, you like that?" Garen said in a growling noise. "Ye--ye--YES!" Brynhilde said in a breathy voice. "What the?" Garen looked at her with shock. "Don't stop, don't stop!" Brynhilde gagged. Garen couldn't believe it, "Shit!" He exclaimed. Garen turn back to human and look at her, "What the--What is wrong with you? You want to die?" He demanded. Brynhilde was panting, "No, I'm sorry. I didn't want to I--" She tried to explained. Garen sighed, "OK, let's just try to take it slow." He responded. Brynhilde nodded, so they fought back however Garen scatched Brynhilde by accident and gave her bleeding scars. "Ah! Am I bleeding?" gulped Brynhilde. Garen felt bad, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He tried to say. Brynhilde took interest in this, "Wow, I'm bleeding....Look at my blood...Mmm." She moaned. Garen narrowed his eyes at her, "Huh?" He asked. Brynhilde realized what she was doing, "Sorry, I'm doing it again." She explained. Garen shook his head with a smirk on his face, "You are so weird." He said. Brynhilde nodded, "Who knows, you might fall in love with me." She replied. And she begin to waltz around. Garen watched her with amazement and smiled at how beautiful she is. Later, Garen takes down the Berserkers while being a Berserker himself. He faces down on them and fights them all, slaying them with such passion and violence. It was a bloody mess because Garen's violent and vigorous nature, he panted and panted after he was exhausted from fighting. But he couldn't stop thinking about Brynhilde and how pretty she is. "Why am I feeling this?" He thought to himself. In the meantime; Garen is working when he heard classical music and went to see where the music is coming from. 


He entered a room where he found Brynhilde is dancing alone. He enters as he looks at her mesmerizing self. "What are you doing in here?" Garen asked. Brynhilde stopped for a moment, she strolls over to him with a smile. "Dancing to this song, it's pretty is it not?" She replied. Garen listened to the song and nodded, "It sounds nice. You dance very well." remarked Garen. Brynhilde answered back with a grin, "Thanks, practice makes perfect." She lends out her hand, "Would you like to try it?" She asked. Garen looked nervous, "No, I don't think..." He started to say but Brynhilde hold firm and said, "C'mon, just one second." Garen sighed, giving in. Brynhilde lead him to the floor, she stood there with him as she instructs him of what he needs to do: "OK, first your gonna put your hand on my shoulder here. Good, now put you arm around my waist. Awesome! And I'm gonna..Oh wait, I made a mistake. There. We're gonna go slow, follow my lead but we'll do baby steps." answered Cassandra. Garen awkwardly placed his hands on her shoulder and then in her hand. "1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3...Oh!" Jack stepped on her foot, he then winced with shame. "I'm sorry." He said. "No, my bad! I went too fast." Brynhilde apologized. Garen felt tears of anger in his eyes, "Ugh, forget this crappy--" He cried, he was about to pull away but Brynhilde hold him tightly, "Uh, uh. C'mon, one little screw up. No blood, no foul. It's all good." She said. Garen leaned his head on Brynhilde's shoulder, "I guess I'm more of a brute than a gentleman." He remarked. Brynhilde smiled, "That's why I'm helping you." She reminded. Garen looked at her eyes, Brynhilde looked back at him in his eyes and then she did something she never imagined. Leaning towards him, she pressed her lips against his. However, Garen went to his job and he faced the Berserkers where Brynhilde witnessed this when she was suspicious of his secret life. After taking down the Berserkers; Garen sensed someone behind and turned around but looked shocked to see the love of his life. 

Brynhilde was shocked by what she saw and fainted behind however Garen caught her in time. Later, Garen explained what he is and his duties in life. Brynhilde listened as she looked at him. “So, what are you?” asked Brynhilde. “I can’t explain it, I am human.” explained Garen briefly. This didn’t satisfied Brynhilde one bit. “That’s not a good answer.” She said. Garen sighs, “Fine. Maybe I can show you.” He said. “How?” asked Brynhilde. Garen leans over and kisses her on the lips. He parted her lips away from Brynhilde and looked at her. "So, whatcha think?" Garen asked with a smile. Brynhilde was speechless until she remembered what happened. "Arrgh!" She shouted. Brynhilde charged at him but Garen dodged her as he hit a wall. "You're right, you're right. I should've done that. It was wrong to kiss you but it's just a kiss. I was trying to show you--" Garen said quickly as possible. "Never. Again!" Brynhilde warned. "Right, sorry! Sorry!" Garen apologized. "'Less I say so." muttered Brynhilde. Garen looked at her, "What you say?" He asked. "Nothing!" replied Brynhilde, defensively. Garen held up his hands, "OK, OK, Take it easy. I thought you said something but never mind." He claimed. Brynhilde nodded, "Are you really a Berserker?" She asked. “Yeah, I just…I was a freak accident monster. I am no demon nor angel. I came to know you—Brynhilde Decio.” Garen explained. At once; Brynhilde nodded. “OK. I’ll trust you. But if you pull anything, I’ll kill you.” She said. Garen nods, obeying to her word. Later on at night; Garen would hear her screaming. He went to the chamber and opened the door. "Hey, are you OK?" asked Garen. Brynhilde had a nightmare, it look as she was screaming and thrashing about earlier. She was now startled to see Garen as she ducked her the covers in terror. "S--sorry, just ghosts haunting me in my dreams!" stuttered Brynhilde Then, she cursed softly to herself: "Oh sh--I forgot something." Brynhilde got out of bed and went out of her room for a moment and she went back to the bed. But she was too scared to sleep! Garen looked at her, "You scared?" He asked. "I--No! I just..." Brynhilde didn't know what to say. "You want me to leave?" asked Garen. "No!" cried Brynhilde, startling him. "I want you stay by me. Please...Until I fall asleep." She was trembling so Garen sat on the foot of the bed. "I'll be here while you sleep." He said. 


Brynhilde was relieved and begin to fall asleep. When she woke up; Brynhilde found Garen sleeping and caressing his head however she touched his wound on the back of his neck and found memories of Garen's past: It was an unconscious dream of darkness and blood flowing...Wait? Whose blood is that? There were monsters with claws and baring their teeth. Someone called out a name, "Garen...Garen!" The boy, Garen Mayhawk, woke up from sleep with a start. He panted and looked around, his foster sister Victoria Marquis was calling his name. She was dressed in uniform. "W-what?" Garen asked. "Come on, we're gonna be late." Victoria urged. At once, Garen threw the covers to reveal he was in his pajamas. "Sorry, coming!" He called. As Victoria left the room; Jack got ready. He got his uniform on and looked out the window. The beautiful sky, would it be like this forever? He wasn't sure about that. "Garen! Victoria is waiting!" It was his mother's voice. "Coming Mom." He called. And left his room with his messenger bag. It was the first year of middle school, Garen and his friends were attending there. They were excited about the next field trip until one day, it happened. Garen was paying attention but he heard a scratching sound. “What the heck was that?” He wondered. He turned and was shocked to see a monster out there! Garen got up, when his teacher asked but saw the creature too. The monster broke in and wreck the classroom. The only ones that survived luckily were Garen, Victoria, and their best friend Hermes Sophos. They each hurried back to their homes, Garen enters his house on the mountain but is stunt to find his mother struggling against the frenized monster. 


She looks to see her son, “Everything’s going to be OK. Just don’t look.” “Mom!” Garen cried but his mother shake her head, “Sweetheart. Just go, please!” She said. Tears welled in his eyes, “No….No, NO, NOOO! I’m not leaving you! Just forget it!” Garen shouted. “GAREN! GO, RUN!” screamed his mother. The monster bit into Garen's mother, who gasped. Garen was motionless, frozen, his mother was lifeless now as she bled to death. Garen was pulled away by Victoria, who dragged him off. The monster was known as a Berserker. Garen and Victoria reunite with Hermes as they join the other survivors from the school. Losing his mother to a Lobishomen was the most unsettling mental wound, and ever since that day; Garen vowed to wipe out as many Berserkers as possible. One night, Garen reunited with his father who loses his edge on sanity! "Dad? Are you OK?" Garen asked, noticing his father was acting stranger than usual today. His father turned to him slowly, "Garen...Did you see what they did to your mother?" He asked ominously. "What?" Garen said, "I don't know what you're talking about." "Did you see them murdered innocent people?" Mr. Phoenix asked. "Dad, why are you asking me this? What's going on?" Garen insisted. Garen's father seized his son's shoulders and he looked overwrought, "TELL ME YOU SAW PEOPLE GETTING THEIR VISCERAS TORN OUT AND EATEN! THE INNOCENT LIVES DYING, PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW ON THAT DAY!!!!!!" He demanded.


Garen was frightened, "I--I heard scratching on the window, I looked and--I ran home during all this disaster! Why the hell would you ask me this?! Mom's dead, her throat had been torn open and I didn't save her! It's all my fault! Punish me if you want but it won't bring her back!" Garen protested. But somehow he didn't, his father never raised a hand on his son and always forgave him before. He released his son from his grasp and he turned away where an emotional yet quiet sound made Jack wondered if his father was really crying. He had never seen his father cried before. Not in his life has Garen seen his dad blubber. His father turned to his son after he wiped his eyes with his back turned. "Garen, I have something to show you." Garen and his father were heading towards a workshop, the one that Garen and his friends were told to never go in there. But when they got inside, Garen went unconscious and then he woke up strapped to a table and his father standing over him with a scalpel. Garen was so scared that he tried to scream for help but his father put a hand over his mouth and shouted: "SAVE THE INNOCENCE, MY SON! YOU PRAY, BOY! YOU PRAY FOR MERCY!!!!" Earlier before; Victoria and Hermes came to see Garen's father however he left them a glass of water for each of them. But Mr. Phoenix had drugged their glasses of water and the two of them fell asleep after drinking the water. Phoenix had ordered the military to take care of the three and trained them to fight off against the Lobishomens. When Garen, Victoria, and Hermes woke up; one of the men gasped. He ran off crying out, "Sir! The three of them woke up! They're awake now!" 


Garen cringed, "Geez! you just had to yell that loud, didn't you?" He moaned. The three of them sat up as they looked around. Just then, the trio found themselves faced to face with a commander officer and a stoic face man who didn't smile. Garen smiled a little weakly, "Am I dead?" He asked. The commanding officer chuckled a little, "Not really." He said. He introduces himself as Commander Amun Orendel , the stoic man next to him was Captain Corvus Richard. And there was second commander Sharon Thoth. Garen, Victoria, and Hermes were helped up as they were welcomed by Amun Orendel and Sharon but Corvus wasn't too sure about this. Letting a bunch of three complete strangers in this army, not his usual cup of tea. Garen, Victoria, and Hermes were amazed, thrilled to see that they were at a military base. The three of them are given a tour by Sharon as Jove and Helios had other matters to take care of. Sharon showed them the bunks of their cabin, they were shown the training area & the mess hall. Garen looked around however he accidentally bumps into someone. "Hey! Watch it!" snapped the person, he looked leaned with muscles and tall but he was quite glaring at Garen, which annoys him. Once that guy was gone; Garen asked, "Who's that jerk off?" Sharon looked and replied back, "Ah, that is Roland Bishop. He tends to speak his mind, which gets him in trouble. Don't mind him." And they moved on but Garen looked back, he rolled his eyes and sighed. He was already making enemies, just a great way to start his first day here. Nice. 


Garen and his friends are introduced to nicer people: Ichabod Jannes, Marama Harout, Junon Lancelot, Simon Forseti, Oliver Samael, and Dawn Tyr. Garen made friends with them as he reveals his true intentions of taking out all the Lobishomen. The others are shocked about this as they listened when Garen tells them about his experience. Roland entered as he listened to Garen talking before he laughs and says, "You believe you can take on the Berserkers? Come on, get serious! Like someone like you is bad enough to kill Berserkers." Garen glares at him, "You got some problem with that?" He said. Victoria and Hermes managed to stop him as Oliver stops Justice however Captain Richard called out, "What's going on?" And the fight dissolves quickly. Corvus eyed Garen, who glanced at him with curiosity, and then after looking back at him; he left. Atlas shuddered, "Creepy." He thought. During in his bed in the cabins, Garen could not sleep. He thought of the past that buried into his head were resurfacing and making him tremble. "I wish that I...I would've saved her..." He whispered about his mother, as he went to sleep. Roland watch him with intense anger, "Who is this guy? Who does he think he is?" He thought and then turned away as he too went to sleep.  The next day; Garen, Victoria, and Hermes  were at the training grounds where they learn how to spar with one another. They learned how to attack and archery. How to use weapons in combat. Drill exercises were difficulties for Garen, who would fall behind from the others as Roland begins to taunt him, "Try working harder, newbie. Not so easy isn't it?" He really looked arrogant, white hot anger filled Garen's chest as he used that to get stronger. 


He kept pushing. And pushing. Soon, Garen improved better in the drill exercises while Roland struggle. Garen chuckled at the irony, "What's the matter Bishop? Aren't you working hard enough?" He called. Simon, Ichabod, and Marama laughed along him; Roland stopped to catch his breath, but when he looked up, he saw that Oliver was laughing with Garen however noticed Roland glaring at him and stopped while turning away embarrassed. Roland saw Garen standing with Victoria, Hermes, Ichabod, Marama, and Simon. When Garen saw Roland panting; he crossed his arms as he smirked smugly. Roland made a tsked sound, "Sore loser." He muttered. Later, Roland was complaining about Garen while hanging out with Oliver. "Unbelievable! That newbie has gotten a lot more powerful!" He was saying. Oliver had to point out the obvious, "Maybe you shouldn't been so arrogant. You always do that to newcomers actually." He said. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up." grumbled Roland. Oliver chuckled, "But seriously Roland, you gotta stop with this snarky attitude to the ones who are new here. You berated him with words and that helped him get better." replied Oliver with solemn in his voice. Roland didn't interject, he knew that his friend was right. "I'll try to be nice but I can't stand Mayhawk!" He said. This intense rivalry went on for awhile until they agree to a truce. Garen gained the interest of Wilhelm Datin as he offered him to take part in an experiment which Garen agrees. 

However while being the subject; Garen suddenly felt pain and he became a Berserker but he was no ordinary Berserker--He was chosen to slay as many Berserkers as he can. Accepting this, he became a Berserker Hunter, hunting many as he can. Days drifting by; the only ones that knew were Datin, Victoria, Hermes, Roland, and Captain Reece. In Reece's group, Garen meets his squad members--Agravine Eastsun, Gaheris Westmoon, Gareth Norville, and Gabrina Sutherland. Things got bad when a swarm of Berserkers attack and overpower Garen and the rest of Captain Reece's squad. Garen looked for them in the chaos. "Agravine! Gareth! Gaheris! Gabrina!" called Garen. "Garen!" Agravine called. "Garen, where are you?!" hollered Gaheris. He went over but looked on in horror as his comrades were wounded, almost dead. Garen noticed that Gareth was panting of the wound bleeding from there as he cries out, "Ohhh, the pain." He noticed Garen there and calls out, "Get away from here!" "Save yourself Garen!" Gabrina called out, "Get away from here!" However they were all butchered as Garen screamed with terror. They were on the ground, bleed profusely, when Corvus found them. He couldn't believe it, he rushed over to them, "Come on. Stay with me, you guys will be fine....I'l get you a doctor soon enough." Corvus said. Gabrina opened her eyes, she smiled. "I'm sorry. I thought...I thought we were only to hel you." She said. Corvus nodded, "Yes. You were." He replied. "That's good. Thank you....Captain Corvus....." whispered Gabrina. She closed her eyes, and with that, she died. Corvus couldn't believe it, he bowed his head. She was gone, they were all dead. Finally, Brynhilde woke up from the memories in her sleep with a gasp and she now knows who Garen truly is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment