Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Uranometria: Synchronized--Chapter 3

Hey guys, this is Katherine Donovan and here is another chapter I created. Some animes from the past inspired me to create this chapter. Animes I forgotten back when I was really young like 10 or 11....Yeah, I know. I'm weird that way. There's nothing new so I'm going to give you guys this. Enjoy! --KatDon

Chapter 3: Separate Cope

Enrique was walking to the entrance of the school for martial arts however people gawked at him. He looked unease, "Why are they all staring at me?" thought Enrique. He looked down as he saw his torn clothes and covered in blood. He saw his sister there, "Lalage? Lalage! Oh Thank--" However before he continued; Enrique saw his sister dead and he screamed out her name. Enrique woke up as he saw it was all a dream. Since there had been no word on where his sister might be, Enrique was concern about where his sister might be. He was training under the custody of Catrina, who had helped him coped for awhile. Later in the morning of Catrina's Training School; Enrique pushed the doors of the school open as he walked in wearing a uniform. Being the new kid wasn't easy as it looked. It was the most struggling when Enrique was considered a delinquent. He could girls giggling and waving at him. Enrique smiled but he didn't see where he was going. He soon bump into someone else. He heard someone chuckling. "Great!" thought Enrique, "Way to make a first impression." He came to the person he bumped into. "Are you OK?" asked Enrique. There was Cassandra Endymion, she was wearing glasses and in a uniform of a cafeteria staff girl. She laughed nervously, "Yeah. Sorry about that." Enrique blushed at how beautiful she was. She looked like an angel, maybe a goddess. Yet he wasn't sure about that. Cassandra looked at him, "The newbie I presumed?" She said. "Um, yeah...H--how do you know that?" Enrique looked at her with amazement as he said this. 


"Well, you sure are a 'trip'." joked Cassandra. Enrique glared but he couldn't suppressed his grin and he laughed too. "You know, it wasn't my fault." explained Enrique, who was catching his breath. "I know, but don't get away from that easily because I have a feeling you look like a cool guy." noted Cassandra, she got up to get her stuff and left. Enrique watched her go, wondering who was she. Later after school; Enrique and Sigvin came across an empty house, which was Sigvin's house before. Sigvin is scared of the old, vacant house however Enrique  lends out his hand and Sigvin takes it while flushing red. The two enter the house as they look around in the house. Inside, the stairs and all around the house creaked. It's driving Sigvin a little crazy. Enrique did his best to comfort her, Sigvin was upset when she found remains of decomposed bodies as well as other body parts. It made her sick as she went into the bathroom as she threw up in the toilet. She vomited and cried as she was done throwing up and she flushed the toilet. She washed her mouth but couldn't dry her eyes. It pains Enrique to see her this way. In so much pain and he comforted Sigvin, who cried and cried. Once they left; Enrique and Sigvin wondered if they could go back to where things had been. If they never even existed. And they can be happy. But they were going to let go of the pain and try to get stronger. 

Enrique found the Moneta and saw the memory on May 30th. Once the Moneta was over; Enrique was shocked. He wasn't the only one, his old friends had encountered the other agents of Silver Branch.

Earlier before....

Thinking about what he saw; Sigifrith begin to believe Cassandra wasn't a witch and then said, "If she's not a witch, then what the hell is she?" He had to dig deeper. One dark and stormy night; there he goes! He ran as fast as his leg could take. Feet splashed in the puddles but he didn't stop. He hid in the most cloest place that caught his eye--A warehouse! He ducked in and shut the door. To keep himself warm; the boy rubbed his arms as he thought of the life he had. But sadly, tragedy came upon him and he was involved with that accident that his parents died in. How he had to care for his younger sister who was nonverbal and how he could read his mute yet babbling sister's thoughts and able to help her. Now his sister was kidnapped and sold to the black market. He prayed no one would find him however as he backed up; he ran into a figure so he looked up to see that there was a brainless thug prowling over him. The thug grabbed the boy, but the boy was faster and punched him. The boy got away, he hid as he pulled a gun out of his shirt. He waited and waited until he confronted the thug. The thug looked at him as the boy pulled the trigger while the thug begin to laugh. But the bullet missed and hit a girl. The boy couldn't believe what he had done, he could see blood as he learn that he killed the girl! He cried out in pain, he was so angry that he aimed the gun at the thug, who was terrified, and he fainted. The next thing he remembered was he was bathing with boys like him as he was prim and proper into a gladiator. The boy's name is Enrique Barbarossa, he was aspiring singer and musician as a kid but even though he's been through hell; he never stopped living his dream. Though he could was fight to please the mistress name Lucia, who was impressed by how much Enrique can fight. 


While in his days as a gladiator; Enrique makes friends with a reckless yet daredevil-ish broken person name Percival Lycaeon. Pretty boy gladiator with long hair in a ponytail is Krishna Amaldus, the lone wolf gladiator Draco Wotan, a brilliant yet antisocial Zaqar Jorma and his heart of gold friend Fortunato Yukiko. And intelligent yet lazy gladiator Hanansi Vally as well as the only female with a determined spirit is Vega Weaver. The guys decide to escape from this place but while planning their escape; Lucia catches on, as she was developing an obsession for Enrique, as she tried to kill them out of rage. She managed to kill Norius, a friend who was once a tool used by Lucia, as Enrique was so angry that he beatened Lucia to a pulp however he sparred her out of mercy. Then, something crashed in! There she was--Catrina Ibrahim. But she wasn't alone; there she had a young warrior girl name Sigvin, the reserved martial pacifist Altair Evald, and Thesan Eoster. Catrina is a helpful and well-meaning, bubbly and cautiously-optimistic. She is the fair lady that sends Sigvin to rescue Enrique who was hiding as he saw blood and became frightened as he saw it oozed. Splattered, he shut his eyes when he saw blood on the girl as he trembled with fear. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and gasped with fright. Sigvin spoke, "It's all right. My name is Sigvin Ragnar, my mistress sent me to find you." "I'm Enrique Barbarossa." said Enrique. Sigvin smiled at him, "I'm watching over you, Enrique." She said. Enrique was so exhausted as he fainted but Sigvin caught him in her arms. "I'm here for you." Sigvin whispered. Sigvin felt a gun in her head, gasped as she turned to see Lucia standing over her. She was drenched with blood and looked insane. It was a scary sight. 

"I WILL BLOW YOUR FRICKING BRAINS OUT, YOU UNGRATEFUL HEIFER!!!!" Lucia screamed, "HE'S MINE!!!!! MINE, MINE!!!!" However Lucia is kicked to the ground as Catrina appeared, "Like he's ever yours!" She remarked. In the meantime; Hanansi is rescued by Thesan. When Hanansi saw her; he blushed as he remarked: "Wow, you're kind of cute." "'Kinda'? Really?!...Not that I care--at all!" Thesan scoffed as she blushed. Just then, one of the thugs tried to attack however Hanansi protected Thesan, which she is shocked to see that as Hanansi held her tight and said, "If you want to get out alive, I promise to follow you anywhere cutie." Thesan flushed, "Fine, that makes both of us!" She claimed and they both fought while Thesan was amazed to see what this guy was capable of. "Who is this guy? Saving me? How he takes out these guys? Just who the heck is he?" She thought. Vega was avoiding from the chaos as she ducked down. She found a mirror in a safer place as she saw her reflection. "I know this isn't a good time but I must look like such a mess." She thought. Vega found a brush as she begin to straighten her hair. Just then, she saw Altair in the mirror! Gasping; Vega whirled around to face him. Vega took a step back, "Please don't!" She begged. She took more steps back, "Get away from me!" Vega continued. "It's all right, I'm not here to hurt you." said Altair. "Who are you?" Vega asked, she was so shy to see someone so beautiful as him. "I--My name is Altair, I am the servant of Catrina. She is a good woman to us and to people in suffering. Would you like a better life than your old life as a gladiator?" Altair replied. Vega look at him with amazement. "What?" She said. All of them escape as the colosseum exploded!

Years later in the present; Enrique was walking to the entrance of the school for martial arts however people gawked at him. He looked unease, "Why are they all staring at me?" thought Enrique. He looked down as he saw his torn clothes and covered in blood. He saw his sister there, "Lalage? Lalage! Oh Thank--" However before he continued; Enrique saw his sister dead and he screamed out her name. Enrique woke up as he saw it was all a dream. Since there had been no word on where his sister might be, Enrique was concern about where his sister might be. He was training under the custody of Catrina, who had helped him coped for awhile. Later in the morning of Catrina's Training School; Enrique pushed the doors of the school open as he walked in wearing a uniform. Being the new kid wasn't easy as it looked. It was the most struggling when Enrique was considered a delinquent. He could girls giggling and waving at him. Enrique smiled but he didn't see where he was going. He soon bump into someone else. He heard someone chuckling. "Great!" thought Enrique, "Way to make a first impression." He came to the person he bumped into. "Are you OK?" asked Enrique. There was Cassandra Endymion, she was wearing glasses and in a uniform of a cafeteria staff girl. She laughed nervously, "Yeah. Sorry about that." Enrique blushed at how beautiful she was. She looked like an angel, maybe a goddess. Yet he wasn't sure about that. Cassandra looked at him, "The newbie I presumed?" She said. "Um, yeah...H--how do you know that?" Enrique looked at her with amazement as he said this. 

"Well, you sure are a 'trip'." joked Cassandra. Enrique glared but he couldn't suppressed his grin and he laughed too. "You know, it wasn't my fault." explained Enrique, who was catching his breath. "I know, but don't get away from that easily because I have a feeling you look like a cool guy." noted Cassandra, she got up to get her stuff and left. Enrique watched her go, wondering who was she. Later after school; Enrique and Sigvin came across an empty house, which was Sigvin's house before. Sigvin is scared of the old, vacant house however Enrique  lends out his hand and Sigvin takes it while flushing red. The two enter the house as they look around in the house. Inside, the stairs and all around the house creaked. It's driving Sigvin a little crazy. Enrique did his best to comfort her, Sigvin was upset when she found remains of decomposed bodies as well as other body parts. It made her sick as she went into the bathroom as she threw up in the toilet. She vomited and cried as she was done throwing up and she flushed the toilet. She washed her mouth but couldn't dry her eyes. It pains Enrique to see her this way. In so much pain and he comforted Sigvin, who cried and cried. Once they left; Enrique and Sigvin wondered if they could go back to where things had been. If they never even existed. And they can be happy. But they were going to let go of the pain and try to get stronger. The next day at lunch; Cassandra's voice called out as she rang the bell: "Food's ready!" She got lunch trays prepared and left fortune cookies. Given them out to the people who had ordered lunch. Enrique didn't eat, he was distracted when someone came over him. "Is this seat taken old friend?" When Enrique looked up; he couldn't believe it! There they were--Percival, Krishna, Draco, Zaqar, Fortunato, Hanansi, Vega, Altair, and Thesan. 

Once talking to them as he finds out how things are getting better for them; he opened his fortune cookie and read his fortune: "If you find your world is caving in on you; Bet your gonna need a friend who will take those fears away." This made Enrique curious as he looked over at the busy Cassandra who got orders ready but when she catched his eye, she briefly waved as she got back to work. At home; Enrique found a poem from his sister and read: "Here I stand, babbling to myself but you want me to join the others. I really don't like how loud the music is. You urged me and I throw a fit. I get in trouble, but you think I don't care. You don't get it, you can't be perspective. You look at me, there's no smile nor greeting from me. You think there's something wrong with me. Let me explain, I am not like all the rest and yet you want me to blend in. You think I can't cry, you think I can't laugh, you think I can't be loved, you think I don't care. You think I don't have a life. Did you think I an't feel? Did you know I have feelings? I may not express them with words. I may be noisy and out of place however I hate how uncomfortable the atmosphere is. It overwhelms me. I'm sorry I can't talk and babble, but help me out here. Don't punish me, understand me. I'm not like you or anybody else. I can remember things, I can repeat them over and over. I like unusual things like catalogs. I can cry and laugh all right, so don't make judgments that I can't feel because I can!" Looking at this poem made him think about his sister and how she felt about people when they judge her or even look at her. Later, Enrique was looking for Cassandra as he got to the school early. 

However; Enrique found the Moneta and saw the memory on May 30th: It was Venusir Academy's end of the year prom raged of music and dancing. These people are there to celebrate the senior high school students' last day before they graduate. There were high school graduates: 20 year old Cassandra Endymion, who was having a blast with friends: Reuben, Judy, Danielle, Asher, Benjamin, Josephine, and Ephraim. This will be their last day with one another so they decide to make the most of the night with one another. But this prom night was going to take a darker turn, a man in a tuxedo came up to the microphone and said, "All right! It's time to announce the winners of this year's Prom King and Queen." He had a small envelope in his hand and rips it up. "And the winners are....REUBEN MATTHEWS AND JUDY DAVIS!" Everyone broke into an applause, Reuben and Judy went to the stage to accept their crowns as Judy is given a bouquet of roses. Just then, unexpected visitors crashed the party with loaded guns and started a massacre. They shot at other people who fell to the floor. Panic filled everyone else, they try to flee but some were shot in the process. Cassandra watched in horror as her friends were being shot at. She noticed that Reuben was panting of the wound bleeding from there as he cries out, "Ohhh, the pain." Judy noticed Cassandra there and calls out, "Get away from here Cass!" "Save yourself Cass!" Asher called out, "Get away from here!" However they were all shot at as Cassandra screamed with terror. Enrique was shocked to see this as he couldn't believe it. 


Cassandra felt her nose running so she wipes her nose from the snot, only to find blood on her hand. Cassandra gasped, "Help....Help me." She looked around as she saw no one was paying attention. She begin to run as the bleeding from her nose went down her nostrils to her lip. It was in her mouth, "No!" She gasped. Looking around frantically, but didn't see who was coming. WHAM! She bump into someone, Sebastian Atlas who looked crossed for being rammed into. "Augh! Hey, watch--" Sebastian started to speak, but stopped when he saw Cassandra there. "Oh, sorry." He quickly apologized. "Are you OK? You look like you're panicking like hell." "I--I---I'm bleeding. Help me, please." Cassandra begged, stammering as she gestures towards her blood stained shirt. Sebastian's eyes bulged in terror but he looked calm at her. "Don't panic, here. Let's find something to stop..." He said to her as he looked around, Cassandra clutched at his shirt and said, "I don't want to bleed to death." "Don't worry. You're not, easy there. Freaking out will make it bleed more than it already is now, all right?" Sebastian assured her. Cassandra was scared. "I...I don't want to die of blood loss...I..." She stammered, Cassandra looked up and gasped. A zombie-like of Sebastian had a grin that showed his sharp teeth and chuckling at her. "What's the matter? It's just a nosebleed, just plug it up!" "Stay away from me, stay away from me!" Cassandra screamed but she is surrounded by other people who looked demonic and undead. Cassandra backs away in horror, she then stumbles as she heard a zombie taunting in a satanic voice, "Bleeding to death? Your time has come. You sweet, little, fidget girl!" Cassandra backs away on the floor as they were closing in on her. Then, the demonic zombies chanting: "Die, die, die!" Cassandra panted, gasping. This was too frightening for her. It was like hell, there was no escape from here. "Help me, help me! Help me! Help! Please! AUGH!!!!" She screeched.

At tonight's show, Juniper and Cassandra are performing about two friends sadly departing from one another but Juniper added some lines. "Well, how about you join....Rappe Licht!" exclaimed Juniper. The crowd gasps in delight, Cassandra look stunt. "Rappe Licht?" She asked. Juniper sounded excited. "Yeah!" He squealed. Cassandra wasn't amused, "I'm sorry, why do you want me--Wait, you mean..." She said. Cassandra is shocked, she read Juniper's mind. He was serious! "Yeah, I mean. You may be new to these parts but we can help you out." Juniper explained. "You guys?" Cassandra asked. "It sounds like fun, we can teach all the tricks and the trades...." Juniper started to ranted but Cassandra begin to cut in. "Whoa, whoa. Slow down. I am not joining Rappe Licht, I'm sorry. I can't!" She said. Juniper looked stunt, "What do you mean?" He asked with timidness. Cassandra looked at the crowd who looked complex. Then back to Juniper and whispered, "May I talk to you? Off stage?" "No, you can tell me to the crowd." Juniper said, gesturing towards the people. Cassandra sighed, "All right, you can't ask a stranger you don't know to join." She admitted. "You're not a stranger, you are my friend!" Juniper protested. "What do you know about friendship?" Cassandra asked. Juniper looked down, "I know that you and I have a great friendship. You don't have to be scared." He pleaded. Cassandra cannot drag him into her life like this. "I--No, it will never work out. I'm sorry, Juniper." She said. She turned to the crowd. "Everyone, much obliged for coming. But, alas, The show is over." And turned on her heels and walked. Juniper watched her, "What? Wait, Cassandra!" He grasped her hand. Cassandra tried to wriggled her away, but the boy wouldn't let go. "Juniper, please let go of me!" She said. "Cass, please! I know you don't want to but I can help you." begged Juniper with innocent eyes looking at him. Cassandra looked at him sadly, "You can't...." She said. She gingerly pry his fingers away and walks off. Juniper is stunt, he felt tears in his eyes. "What did I do to you?" He cried. "Stop it, Joon." Cassandra said, in a nervous tone. 

Juniper runs after her, "No, no more hiding. What is the matter? I want to be your friend but you have to tell me." He exclaimed, still trying to understand her. Cassandra turned around fiercely, "NO!" She cried. But she accidentally loses control. Her powers made Juniper fall backwards but he wasn't hurt. He looked up at Cassandra but it's not fear that crosses his face, "Cass...Your powers....are real...." He whispered. Cassandra shake her head and fled. "What is this place? Oh god...!" gasped Cassandra. Brother 10 observes this as they couldn't believe this was Mictlan, it was a nightmare. Destruction, like the apocalypse. What kind of world was this? Turan was panicking and freaking out as she begins to lose her mind a little by the shock she was seeing of this place. Cassandra and the others were shocked to see a monster confronting her. Then Cassandra could hear its thoughts. "You--you want to eat me? No, I won’t let you!" said Cassandra to the monster. She flexed her hand and uses her telekinesis to kill this monster. The monster convulsed, it twisted, and then finally; it exploded! There was a mass of beige substances splattered all over her! Cassandra was stunt for a while before a grin broke over her face. She giggled to herself, "I did it! Ew....I really did it! I can't believe it! I just nobody saw--" She turns around as her smile faded. "--That."What she saw was a 15 year old boy. Chocolate brown hair. Red eyes. Light skin. Buttoned shirt, a cap on his head, it looks like. He was a teenage soldier, who looked horrified at Cassandra. He saw it, he saw her kill that beast. "Oh crap." Cassandra thought. "Busted! How do I get myself out of this?" She slowly smiled kindly, "Hello there---" she greeted but the boy lunged at her, "AAAAHHHH!" He cried. The boy begin to claw at her like a wild man. Trying to punch her but Cassandra restrained the boy. "Hey! Hey!" She protested, the boy did not yield. "Stop! Cease! Take it easy! Will you stop?! I am not going to hurt you!" Cassandra held the boy's fists away from her. "Who are you?!" The boy demanded. "My name is Cassandra. I swear, I will not hurt you. Here, I am not going to hurt--" She reaches over to touch his face but the boy recoiled away. "Get away, no! Don't you dare--Don't--" But he was helpless, Cassandra was calm as she stroke her hand on his face. At once, Cassandra could read his mind, know his name. But not completely of a lot.

"Did you seriously kill that Revenant?" asked the boy, softly. Cassandra did a double take. "That's a Revenant?" She asked in disbelief. The boy looked at her with amazement, "You never seen one before?" he asked. "I heard of them..but in all honesty, I didn't know that was an actual Revenant!" Cassandra pointed out. Just then, a voice called out. "Jack! Who are you talking to?" Another boy in the same uniform as the other guy's was standing there. He looked young, quite a fetching fellow. "Nobody!" Jack called, he turned back to Cassandra fiercely. "Listen, you gotta get out of here now!" He demanded. "Why? I can help!" Cassandra persisted. "No, you--" Jack started to say but the boy calls back: "Jack, who is that?" "No one!" Jack snapped. He turned to Cassandra with pleading eyes. "Please, get out now!" He begged. "I can help. I can hear that your thoughts are disoriented so--" Cassandra insisted, but Jack stopped her out of shock. "What?" He gasped. "You--you--can read minds? You can hear my thoughts inside of your own head?" "Of course I can." Cassandra said, in a matter of fact tone. Jack was shaken out of fear. The red haired boy appeared, "Jack? Who is this?" He asked. Cassandra smiled and held out her hand, "Cassandra Endymion. It's a pleasure to meet you." she said. The boy was stunt, he shook her hand though. "I'm Bellerophon Leseratte." He said. A girl with shoulder length hair appeared, wearing the same uniform as Jack and Bellerphon. "Boys, who is this girl?" She asked in a voice so soft but full of curiosity. "Wow, this your girlfriend?" Cassandra asked, to Jack. Jack glared at her, "She's not my girlfriend!" He declared. "Who are you? A witch?" The girl asked. "I am no witch, I am an ally and I came to help." Cassandra said. "No, she's--" Jack started to say, but the girl stopped him. "Hold up, Jack. This girl may able to help." She said, coming to Cassandra's rescue. 

"Sh'yeah, I killed a Revenant." Cassandra admitted. Bellerphon and the girl were shocked. "How?!" They asked. "I have an ability where I can move obstacles or other things with my mental conscious." Cassandra explained. Bellerphon and the girl looked at each other, they turned to Jack. "You know about this?" Bellerphon asked. "Yeah, but she doesn't know what the military does here." Jack said. "Let her help, Jack. She can be of help to us." The girl said. Jack was irked but he agreed. Cassandra smiled with delight, "Thank you." She said. The girl turned to her, she stretched out her hand. Although her stern face remained unchanged; she sounded nicer. "I'm Minerva Toter." "I'm Cassandra--" Cassandra said but other Revenants attacked and Cassandra, Jack, Minerva, and Bellerphon prepared for battle. They ran from them while battling. “Who are you? Why the hell did you come here?” screeched Jack. "Be careful, Jack Morder. Don't do anything reckless!" Cassandra called out. "How did you know my name?" Jack asked with shock. Busted! Cassandra turned away, "Later!" She shouted. The Revenants were chasing after them. Cassandra thought craftily as she reached over to Jack, carried him into her arms and flied! Jack was amazed by this, "What? You can fly?" He asked. Minerva and Bellerphon watched in amazement but they followed the gliding Cassandra. "YOU! CAN! FLY!" Jack shouted, Cassandra smiled at him. Minerva, and Bellerphon were amazed as well: "Oh my..." Bellerphon breathed. The two followed Cassandra and Jack to wherever they are going.

While taking a walk in the forest, Cassandra saw Jack training but then Cassandra watched in horror as Jack turned into a Revenant creature, “Oh dear Lord! He’s a Revenant?” She thought. Revenant Jack begin to do all sorts of combat moves in order to take down these savage, killer monsters. Cassandra hide behind a tree, watching him work hard at his skills. Once Jack was done, he changed back to normal but he fell unconscious. This is it, this was her chance to see inside his head and she rushed over there. Cassandra kneel down at the unconscious Jack, she placed her hands on the side of his face and begins to read his mind: In a flash; she saw it. His memories. Suddenly, she felt a burst of pain through her. "What's happening? I feel--Augh! It hurts!" She said, gasping. Jack regained consciousness, he was shocked to see what was happening. "Oh no!" He thought. Cassandra begin to change into a Revenant, she was unaware of what is going on but for the first time, she wanted to fight. She saw other Revenants and she went after them fiercely. She lunged at them as she rescues lives like the other soldiers and kills them. As soon as she is done; the soldiers stared at her in fear. Revenant Cassandra approached them and placed her claw-hand on Lieutenant Reiten. A few moments later; she was in astonishment. “Cassandra…Endymion? Is that you?” asked Margaret. Cassandra transformed back to normal. She gasps as she fell unconscious to the ground. "Did Cassandra just--?" asked George. "How did she do that?" Margaret inquired. Adam glanced at her body, his face was calm and relax but he looked concern at this mysterious girl. "Cassandra Endymion, what are you?" He thought. The first was her encounter with the Wendigos. Their fangs are bared, and they attacked the crowd, who screamed as others ran for their lives. 

Cassandra saw this in horror as she remembers the night of the prom massacre. Traumatizing memories of her friends who were shot and killed. Just then; the creatures attacked, puncturing Cassandra's body abdomen. Cassandra felt anger, the wounds on her body begin to vanish from her skin. Samson, Proteus, Zaden, Lleu, Christopher, Hanuman, Justice, Echo, Kamaitachi, and Borvo are shocked to see this. Cassandra had tears in her eyes; thinking about her dead friends and their dreams which were gone forever. Now she was pissed, the creatures looked scared so they try to leave but Cassandra held them against their will and then killed them one by one with her telekinetic powers. The commotion started to attract the attention of others: Eulalie, Deirdre, Turan, Norna, Ariadne, & Juana and their new friends heard this. Curious, they walked over there to see what was going on. When they got closer, they were shocked to see Cassandra losing control on the monsters who had killed innocent lives. Once it was over, Cassandra finally calmed down and looked around the deceased of others, she saw that there was a child's body lying there motionlessly. She had tears in her eyes and she looked at the citizens who were watching her lose control. "Does anybody have anything to make a cremation? I want to make a proper funeral for the lives that are lost." said Cassandra. The others looked at each other, not sure what to do. Samson turned to them and said, "Listen, I know that was scary for all of you to see but this girl saved all of you from those beasts and she had a heart for the people that were killed." A bartender came forth with a bottle of liquor. A guy who was a smoker had a lighter. And someone who had fireproof materials & a proper funeral was made for them. While doing this cremation; Cassandra thought to herself, "What kind of person would sent so much monstrosity to kill innocent people? Whoever it was, they were gonna pay with their lives for this."Cassandra sniffed. "Oh, Jack! It was awful. He was so mean to me..." She blubbered. Jack could only pat her back, soothing her: "It's OK, Cass. It's OK.." 

A deranged Ector who was smiling like a Cheshire as he held a knife. His hair was a mess and was bleeding from his hands. He panted and heaved, "I will not stop until I kill you, Cassandra." yelled Ector. Jack grabbed Cassandra, helping her up and shouted, "Run, you guys!" They ran, however Ector chased after them. He was still clutching the knife as he waved it. Laughing maniacally. Cassandra, Jack, and Trygve did not stopped. But they did, they found themselves at a cliff. Ector laughed more malicious, "End of the line, you damn ass." He exclaimed. Cassandra held her friends close, she glared at Ector, who lunged at them. "DIE!!!" He cried. "No!" She exclaimed. Cassandra telekinetically seized him by the throat and pulls him toward her but she did it too far. Cassandra, Jack, and Trygve watched as Ector fell down to his death. Cassandra couldn’t believe what she had done. "I killed him...AAAAHHHHH!" She screamed hysterically, waving her hands frantically. Jack took her hands and speaking to her, "Cass, Cass." When Cassandra didn’t answered; Jack slapped her. Cassandra stopped screaming, she slowly placed a hand on her cheek where she had been slapped. Cassandra looked at him, "Jack..." She whispered. Jack sighed, "Sorry. Are you OK?" He asked. Cassandra feebly shake her head. "I don't know, I can't live like…" She admitted. She went to the ledge and spread her arms out. She was about to take a step until Trygve reached for her. "Cass, nooo!" He cried. Jack and Trygve seized her, Cassandra struggled against them as she tried to push him away. "Let go of me! Let go! Lemme--" She ranted. "Don't even try, I am not letting go no matter what you say." Jack said. After many struggles; Cassandra gives up and embraces her friends. "Oh, you guys." She sobbed and begin crying until she fell asleep. Jack carried her, she felt light weighted in his arms.

Meanwhile; Cassandra suffers from another nosebleed while preparing for battle. Several girls preparing to attack as they begin grabbing Cassandra by her face. Their faces begin to change and become distorted. Even Alaa is shown being overwhelmed by the thoughts and hallucinations that make him upset over Laima being kidnapped by Iblis. He becomes shocked as the hallucinations of people change with zombies-like faces. Alaa runs out as he tries to find out where he can see someone standing above the raging crowd. It was Cassandra! As Cassandra looks down at the screaming crowd, they transform back and forth into demonic-like zombies in her hallucinations and fires at them with her telekinesis. As the battle continues on and on; Cassandra dives into the crowd. She has hallucinations of her being in a narrow tank as she looked out to see the demonic zombies are oogling at her. Cassandra starts punch at it as the monsters laugh at her suffering but she was angry and finally broke out of the narrowed tank. In reality; Cassandra punched a man who was laughing and choking at her before. The hallucinations kick in as Cassandra can see the demonic-like zombies are pouncing her. Alaa could see Cassandra suffering! He pulled her up and rescued her. The two became close as Alaa learned of her secret as an agent and he eventually becomes a recruit to her as well as his friends. 

Once the Moneta was over; Enrique was shocked. He wasn't the only one, his old friends had encountered the other agents of Silver Branch. But only Catrina remained un-surprise as she laughed a little, "It's been a long time since I finally heard from you, isn't it--Uncle Mimir?" She murmured to herself. Mimir looked from the Moneta and smiled, "Good to see you my niece." He said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment