Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Uranometria: Deep Horror--Chapter 3

This is the third chapter of Deep Horror; Damon and Heidi have returned from the last one. Hope you guys like it! It's shocking and sad a little, this novel arc is really dark and depressing. I didn't know I had it in me. Anyway, this is short, but sadly I have no more ideas at the moment. Don't fret, I got another one of Uranometria coming soon. Thanks for your views and support! --KatDon

Chapter 3: Rise in Madness

The rise in madness has started, allies all have departed.....

There was a diary with an empty page and someone took out a pen and wrote two entries that each talk about something that sounded sick and weird: "Her lips taste like fruit punch, she says. She puts lip balm flavored on them, I can tell. I understate my love for her, I don't reveal my true feelings for Carmen and my desire to get in bed with her. I have a reputation for hitting off with women but I have changed. I am quite fond of spontaneous romance, I want passions with my Carmen and so infatuated for Little Carmen. All I wanted was a romantic night with her my way. Heidi, my Carmen. She has no shame in her game. She lies about her promiscuity for she lives in a luxurious lifestyle, a smooth talker to the boys--Including me. People who don't know Little Heidi are fooled by her demeanor as everyone falls in love with her looks. Yet nobody knows what she's like, I can't understand how persuasive she is. Carmen can talk her way out of any situation, how? Because she's beautiful! Watching women like her eat ice cream is sensuous...Carmen...." The second one said, "Heidi is a party girl at heart, she gets dressed up and hopes to find a crowd. Always depending on the kindness of strangers, everything you want is impossible. She's playing around and breaking my black heart. Looks being drained due to stress. She doesn't care for the abuse she gets for loving me. She seeks only happiness and doesn't see the problem. Even if it's an older man--Me." Then he puts down the pen and sings, "My love, I know you love me too. You need me, you need me in your life. You can't live without me, and I'd died without you--I'd kill for you."

Long ago....A man photographs outside of a church when he is about to snap another picture when he can see a young girl in the lenses. He looks up to see this little, beautiful girl who is wearing a short sleeved white and blue dress with Mary Jane blacks. She has white blonde hair that stands out from the average Sunday clothes she wore. "Beautiful." muttered the man. The girl glance at the man and smiles brightly. The man photographing the church is Helleg, he has been closed to the family ever since but mostly desires the ashen blonde girl who is Young Heidi. Young Heidi spends time with him where she is fascinated with stories about Carmen. The 'fruitful' Carmen, however it is a metaphor story about Heidi and how he feels about her. Heidi had no clue as she likes to tease him about the pretty women walking about in the park or anywhere they went. But Helleg pretended to be interested however he couldn't stop staring at little Heidi who was about 7 years old and two years from being 9. The way she skipped in the fields of daises with bare feet. Wearing vestal white. Having daisies all a scattered and she writes and sings to herself while Helleg watches her and listens, feeling aroused by her young beauty. When she turned 9 and her friendship with Helleg started to grow but grow more for Helleg as his obsession for her made him blush; Heidi's family, including Heidi's sister Clara, became suspicious of Helleg's intentions towards Heidi. When Heidi was 12; there was a tragedy came upon her family. Clara and her parents died in the fire, Heidi was traumatized with burnt marks on her skin. She survived as she fears Helleg, who started the fire upon her beloved family. 

Heidi's suspicions were right. She found Helleg's diary and was horrified to read the entries in there: "Her lips taste like fruit punch, she says. She puts lip balm flavored on them, I can tell. I understate my love for her, I don't reveal my true feelings for Carmen and my desire to get in bed with her. I have a reputation for hitting off with women but I have changed. I am quite fond of spontaneous romance, I want passions with my Carmen and so infatuated for Little Carmen. All I wanted was a romantic night with her my way. Heidi, my Carmen. She has no shame in her game. She lies about her promiscuity for she lives in a luxurious lifestyle, a smooth talker to the boys--Including me. People who don't know Little Heidi are fooled by her demeanor as everyone falls in love with her looks. Yet nobody knows what she's like, I can't understand how persuasive she is. Carmen can talk her way out of any situation, how? Because she's beautiful! Watching women like her eat ice cream is sensuous...Carmen...." Heidi was horrified and read the next entry: "Heidi is a party girl at heart, she gets dressed up and hopes to find a crowd. Always depending on the kindness of strangers, everything you want is impossible. She's playing around and breaking my black heart. Looks being drained due to stress. She doesn't care for the abuse she gets for loving me. She seeks only happiness and doesn't see the problem. Even if it's an older man--Me." She didn't not know to trust to tell someone about him. 

Heidi ran away as she sang in the street of Sunde Stadt which caught the attention of a ravenous producer that offered Heidi a record deal. In her life as a singer-songwriter; Heidi had a a sense of eccentric but interesting style and won't be a product or be boxed in by what people want her to be. With Alice in Wonderland inspired outfits, dreamy lyrics about angels and fantasy; Heidi became 'the next big thing'. In interviews, music videos, and concerts; Heidi disguised her white blonde locks with wash out hair dyes. But little did she know that Helleg was watching her and plans to make her his. Years later in the present....Heidi was suspended by her wrists, her mouth had a gag in her mouth and she muffled in fear. Her eyes widened while a creepy monotone voice was almost sing-song, "My love, I know you love me too. You need me, you need me in your life. You can't live without me, and I'd died without you--I'd kill for you." In the meantime; Damon was looking for Heidi when all of a sudden, he found a note that reads: "I have Heidi, kill all of the Tiefsee Psaria and bring me their carcasses in exchange for the girl. I would never deflower my Carmen but try anything, there will be pain inflicted and you might receive something in the mail of her. So, DON'T TRY ANYTHING!!!!!" While looking about on a mission in some strange activity in the museum; Cassandra tripped over blue gel that she didn't see but after she slipped and fell. Cassandra heard a high pitch giggle that turned menacingly and saw a Tiefsee Psaria, coming at her, she couldn't move her legs. Her eyes bulged in her terror and begin to realize her fate was sealed. That's when, a voice shouted, "Move!" She snapped out of her despair and dodged the monster. 

Once she moved out of the way; Cassandra was shocked by the familiar voice. "No, it can't be--can it?" thought Cassandra. Cassandra turn around as she can see Antrocles, Hijiro, Yvain, and Maud. "You?!" She gasped. "'Sup!" greeted Antrocles, "Need some help purging the beasts?" That reminded her of expelling the possessing demons she purged out of him. Cass smirks, "Yeah! Three minds against monsters." She said. "Perfect." said Yvain. They fought the Tiefsee Psaria, but they learn their supernatural powers won't kill most for they have bony bodies. There was no stopping the monsters and there wasn't anything to do except run. But Cassandra, Antrocles, Hijiro, Yvain, and Maud were suddenly rescued from a figure who had swooped down and save them before the fish creatures could take them. Cassandra was about to thank the guy but she was shocked to see who it was, even the rescuer looked very surprised to see her too. "You--Damon!" Cassandra cried. "It's you!" Damon gasped, he smiled and said, "How are you doing?" "I can't believe working for him!" Cassandra said, turning to glare at them. Hijiro defended Damon, "He saved us!" He exclaimed. "He turn one of my friends into a doll!" exclaimed Cassandra. Antrocles, Hijiro, Yvain, and Maud looked at Damon in disbelief. "What now?!" Damon demanded, losing respect towards their so-called rescuer. Hijiro and Maud gritted their teeth. "Miserable lying..." Yvain said with malice. Damon looked so guilty, "I apologized , my lust got the best of me....Is she OK?" He asked. "She's fine, what do you you want?" demanded Cassandra. "My ally, Heidi, she is kidnapped. I need your help." Damon explained. Once Cassandra and her new allies learn what had happened; they agree to help him. 

But they were surprised to find out that the only way to take down the bony kinds was to use sharp cleavers that cut them clean. They were also told of the different kinds: Apate was the first bony fish like creature that had a toothy mouth. It's two fangs were like vipers as one of the fangs are curved near its eye and has a hinged skull. Geras is the second fish monster who had poisonous spikes as he can regenerate so easily. The third was Moros who was another bony creature with a large mouth, shiny teeth, and looked like a combination of a snakehead fish, barracuda, and a marine iguana. Keres is the fourth with a fleshy bony body and a hairy fiber on its skill that glows to lure its prey, it also has a large leg span. It was a body horror combination of an angler fish and a Japanese spider crab. Letum is the predator that is known for powerful, pointy jaws. It was a mixture of piranha, an eel, and a black sea devil. The sixth is Tenebrae who had an extended yet flattened snout and a highly protrusible mouth. Nail-like teeth in its maw. Oizys was a shark like being with a greatly enormous mouth, organic fillters on the inside of her mouth that had arterial and ventricular pipes pulsing out. Oizys is known to consume blood. There is also another blood sucker, Senectus who has a jelly like substance appearance to it and levitates in the air. Using the cleavers given by Damon; they sliced at the monsters and killed them while still retaining the corpses they collected for Heidi's kidnapper. They brought them back and Damon placed them in zip up bags just as people use them for body bags when a person dies. Damon managed to get the address on where to meet Heidi's kidnapper. 

Damon walked in with fishes corpses as he entered a manor. He is greeted by Helleg, he wore a top hat and a suit which looked colorful and wild. He wore gloves and nice shoes as well as a neck tie. "Ah, you came! I knew you came, and your brought the fishes. How delightfu--Huurkkk!" He said, but was seized by the throat. "Where is she?!" demanded Damon. Helleg choked as he managed to gasp out, "Who?" "Heidi, your Carmen." Damon remarked. Helleg smiled in a depraved manner, "Ah, her." He said. Then, he said, "I'll tell you where but one thing--HAVE SOME POWDER!!!" As he hit Damon with a powdered puff but this powder was strong and knocked him out. When Damon woke up, he saw paintings in a crude inspired way. There was Helleg slitting a man's throat and flayed off all his skin and he strung the chair. Then, a second man who was tied naked to a column, and flayed alive. The man's quartered body was then distributed as a war trophy among the army, and his skin was stuffed with straw and sewn, reinvested with his military insignia, and exhibited riding an ox in a mocking procession along the streets. There was a crude vision of Helleg with an army of skeletons wreaking havoc across a blackened, desolate landscape. Fires burn in the distance, and the sea is littered with shipwrecks. A few leafless trees stud hills otherwise bare of vegetation; fish lie rotting on the shores of a corpse-choked pond. In the foreground, skeletons haul a wagon full of skulls; in the upper left corner, others ring the bell that signifies the death knell of the world. A fool plays the lute while a skeleton behind him plays along; a starving dog nibbles at the face of a child; a cross sits in the center of the painting. People are herded into a trap decorated with crosses, while a skeleton on horseback kills people with a scythe. A third vision where Helleg feasting upon a child. The child's head and part of the left arm has already been consumed. The right arm has probably been eaten too. Helleg is on the point of taking another bite from the left arm; as he looms from the darkness, his mouth gapes and his eyes bulge whitely. 

Damon could hear haunted singing: "O my Carmen...My Carmen. My little Carmen, how I remember those sultry nights, the stars, the cars, and the bar..." Damon running as he searched but he is sidetracked by the horrifying paintings that were almost copies of infamous, nightmarish artwork. There a vision where Helleg seems to whisper in Heidi's ear. His right arm reaches under hers so that he can grasp her head. Her right hand touches his and looks horrified. "Ah, Heidi....You are the light of my life. The fire in my loins--My sin and soul. Love at first sigh, last sight, ever sight." He said in a creepy monotone. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Heidi cried. Damon gasped at the screaming, "Heidi!" The vision didn't come to life but Damon can hear the echoing voices. "Please my Carmen, I need you to imagine us--" Helleg begged but Heidi cried out, "Stop. Calling Me. Carmen! I'M NOT YOUR FRIGGIN' CARMEN!!!!" However she was grunting and screaming which turn out to be tearful. Helleg comforts her, "Don't cry, I'm sorry to deceive you but that's how life is." He said. Damon looked around but he jumped at the sight of a visionary picture of a man sitting there with his eyes boring into an oblivion, like looking into someone's soul. He backs away and found a portrait version of the scream but it was of Heidi with an agonized expression against a landscape with a tumultuous orange sky. Damon then heard voices and got ready, he found the white door as he barged it open. Helleg had an arm around Heidi's nape tightly and in his other hand was a steak knife, "Don't come and closer--Or she dies, she knows that she belongs to me." Helleg threatened. "Damon, help me!" Heidi begged tearfully. Just then, bottle corks popped and objects lifting 15 feet in the air. Helleg was horrified by this, "What the--What is this sorcery?" He demanded, "What's going on? Are you doing this?" Damon was standing there calmly but a smirk appeared on his face, "Maybe I am." More objects were still levitated in the air but then the ceilings were crumbling and  things were falling apart. "I don't believe it!" gasped Helleg. 

"Damon!" Heidi cried, reaching towards him. "Heidi!" Damon called, he successfully caught her and pulled her close to him. "C'mon, we gotta get away!" He said. Just before they left; Helleg emerged from the rubble as he cried out, "No, please! Don't leave me here, Carmen!" Heidi glared at him, "I told you, I'm not Carmen--It's Heidi....You killed my family in Kvenland." She claimed and turned away. Helleg tried reaching as he screamed hysterically, "CAR--MEN!!!" Heidi turned and screamed as loud as she could, "I'M NOT YOUR FRIGGIN' CARMEN, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Then with all of her might; Heidi kicked Helleg in the head, his neck snapped and he fell lifeless in the rubble however Damon pulled her as they got to safer ground. Once they got away; Damon looked at how much damage the manor is but looked over at Heidi who was quiet for a moment. "Are you OK?" Damon asked. Heidi nodded, "I will be." She admitted. Damon walked over to her and put an arm around her to say, "It's over." Heidi smiled at him, "Yes." She said. They walked away as Heidi fantasized that Helleg was burning in a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland and grinning in a creepy manner. Heidi had an unsettled look on her face while she put that out of her head. She was happy that it was over. No more stalkers as she was going to be careful with that. Later on, Damon is greeted by Cassandra and smiled saying: "Thank you." Cassandra smiled in a clever manner as she said, "You still owe me for that incident with Ophelia." Damon sighed, he knew she was right. "Fine, I will. It's a fair deal." He admitted. On the news, there is talks about Zaire. Zaire virus disease is a hemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans. The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission. The average  case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks. The first outbreaks occurred in remote villages, near tropical rain forests, but the most recent outbreak in west has involved major urban as well as rural areas. 

Luckily it was far on land and Silver Branch was nowhere near it. In the meantime, there are a bunch of people who claimed to help the poor. Later, it's reported that they use the money and gets a gift of a watch that cost a million dollars or a thousand. This disgusts Ophelia's mother as she and her daughter talk about ways to do something and so they work together as they write something and made changes before Ophelia could go as herself on camera and her voiceover says as she is shown smiling: "Hello, my name is Ophelia and I have something I want to say...." It shows images of her pointing at the camera and how she has different cards. "I challenge you...Celebrities and Athletes--We are challenging everybody. To give a piece of something you have that you get at events, something you don't need and take the money and give it to a cause. There are so many people who are suffering, and are trying hard but can't get jobs. The people who are trying to take care of their families. There are causes, so many that are deadly or different syndromes. Some people have more cars while others have none, some people have more than one house, and others have none. Some have more food and others have less. Let's try to even things out the best we can." Then she said, with no voice-over, "Every night I prayed on where I am lucky for the house I live in, the food I have, and in the bed I sleep in. But I can't help but feel bad for those who dig out of trash or steal for food, or sleep in an alley or in the rain--it's not right and they deserve better."

Earlier before....While kidnapped; Ophelia was asleep while Damon research on her and discovers her memories on the touch screen Moneta. Ophelia was the first subjected to Febris combined with her highly functioned self when she was a child. She could not control it as she was only a little girl as she caused havoc to others. She caused a great deal of violence: Stabbing teachers with pencils, throwing chairs around, etc. If she got in trouble; her punishment was either a spank from her father or her father takes her things away. Ophelia tried her best to be good but when something doesn't go her way, she gets very violent. It had continued from her childhood to her late teens--earlier young adult years. Ophelia was soughed out by people who helped her and her mother finally understood what was going on as she became more understanding. Learning what he already knows; Damon decided to use her for an experiment. Ophelia, who woke up hearing this, was frightened and she runs away with fear. Heidi catches her to bring her back. While looking for the girl; Heidi didn't know Ophelia was hiding in the columns from above. But Heidi she was here somehow. Heidi called, "I know you're here--Come on out!" "I'm not going back to where I used to be! I was like that before, I've improved so much!" Ophelia cried. "He just needs you for something!" Heidi said. "NO, I know what he's going to do and I don't like it!!!" Ophelia shouted. She had to get away, but she also need a way to distract Heidi. Ophelia may be fast but these guys were faster than her. Ophelia can see there was a chandelier hanging from above. So she shot at it with a gun and Heidi was distracted as Ophelia managed to call Cassandra to come and save her. But never got the chance to explain more for she was kidnapped again. 

Cassandra knew she was in trouble and decided to head over to Ophelia's location to save her. But she was confronted by Damon, who was dressed in a green coat, a scarf, a white t-shirt, black pants, and a chain. Heidi is wearing a red leotard with the middle mostly cut out, red-orange spoilers with flowers on the side and high red gloves. They welcomed Cassandra as they introduced to the newest creation of Ophelia. When a figure appeared; Cassandra was shocked to see that it was hardly Ophelia. The girl had reddish pink hair, wore a short Sweet Lolita dress that exposed her shoulders and she had a stitch heart on the apples of her cheeks. And an ax in her hands. Damon commanded his 'doll' to slash at Cassandra, but the girl shrieked and slash at a Wendigo that was prowling in. Doll Ophelia escaped as she attacked more Wendigos coming. Cassandra glared at Damon, "You insensitivity prick, you flirt...How could you?!" She exclaimed but Damon felt guilt in his heart for what he had done. Cassandra called Roland on his cellphone to tell him that 'his girl' was in trouble. As soon as Roland heard this; He, Ace, Janus, and Astrild ran to see the crazed Wendigo-killing Ophelia was slashing at the monsters while chanting: "Lizzie Borden took and ax, And gave her mother forty wacks. And when she saw what she had done, She gave her father forty-one!" She laughed and laughed but when she stopped to see Roland; her heart softens as she backs away towards a cliff and the cliff underneath her rumbled and collapse as she fell. Roland tried to catch her but it was too late. Lucky for Ophelia; she landed in the lake. She was alive but opened her eyes in the water and stretched out her hands towards the sky. She was recovering in the hospital. Cassandra was so angry with Damon and vowed to take him out one day.

In the present; There was a funeral for the fallen: The murdered members of Silver Branch are honored. Arturus, Findabair, Llwch, Hector, Emrys, Nudd, Marcus, Maponos, Drustan, and Bernard were found dead as well as three other bodies--Kephas, Demetri, and Alexis. As it turned out; the three of them had betrayed Melisande. They had given the experimental chemicals to Damon and Heidi to experiment on Ophelia. When Melisande found out, she was so upset that she broke down and murdered them with her psychic powers and Tristan found her shrieking and her hands covered with blood. Tristan managed to coax her down as Melisande blubbered, "I TRUSTED THEM!!!! I TRUSTED THEM!!!!" over and over again. This also took a toll on the other members. Brynhilde, Naveen, Sparrow, Damocles, Hansel, Barka, Stavr, Orvor, Pyramus, Thisbe, Knutine, Patroklos, his friends and brother, Tobit, Sarah, Vanahgn, his pals, Elric, his comrades, Ligeia, Tannhauser, their allies, Melusine and her squad departed from Silver Branch to go back to the worlds they came from but give Cassandra and the others a heart a gratitude and will see them soon one day. Cassandra is sad but she understands as she and the other agents said goodbye. Luckily, Brother 10 and Jack stayed as well as the others. Even the Abendstern Squad and Cassandra's friends decided to stay for they are now like family. It was the best thing in the world. Ophelia was visited by her friends and allies as they wish for her to get better very soon. Melisande was recovering too but it was going to take awhile for she suffers nightmares and hallucinations from the betrayal that she felt from such close friends like Kephas, Demetri, and Alexis. She was going to try and be more careful of who she trusts next time. And she felt bad for losing control but she is comforted by Tristan. She fell into a depression and she wasn't sure if she would resurface or not. 

In the meantime; Heidi heard someone say, "Why does she stay with him? He's a creep anyway." She thought about it and she came across this to herself: Heidi caters to his desires. It's if Damon wants it to be nighttime everyday, so she paints the sky black in order to make him happy. She sacrifices what she loves, for what Damon loves. She is doing everything he wants, in order for him to feel content. Damon feels that the darkness matches his mood, his soul, his outlook. Heidi does not know what to do to change his mind. She admits she can do nothing in order to change his view. Damon has no idea how beautiful the world is around him, he has a dark perspective on life and she doesn’t know how she could change his mind. Heidi cannot help him, even though she finds him beautiful. She feels helpless. The sun and the ocean, the simple beauties of the world are so vibrantly stunning to her, however, he doesn’t view these simple things as beautiful. He is numb to the beauty around him. Heidi has adapted to his dark lifestyle and changed everything about her life in order to appease him. She is so in love and infatuated within him, that the things she used to love are lost within the relationship they share. Even though Damon keeps everything dark and sad, she keeps her lips a beautiful, bright red full of life, color and happiness. How can Heidi convince him that the world is beautiful, and not a dark place? although he is an intensely dark person, she also finds him to be a beautiful person. Sometimes the darkest souls are the sweetest and most loving, they just cannot find love for themselves. She sees the beauty in Damon's darkness. He sees the world as a dark place, he has no faith in it anymore. But she thinks he’s beautiful no matter what because she sees the good in all his bad. 

There were four promiscuous women. They were known as Mahalath, Agrath, Eisheth, and Ishara. They took an interest at Bellerophon but it was more of a depraved interest than a mere flirtatious greeting. The women tried to exposed themselves, Bellerophon was mortified and Eulalie glared at them for being floozy. Then, the women got wild and tried to bite Bellerophon's neck to give him a love bite, however she looked vampiric when she attempt to do this. Eulalie pushed her away and she fell to the ground before getting Bellerophon away from these women. One afternoon; Bellerophon came across one of the women, name Eisheth, as she tried to get him to come to bed with her. "Come and have some fun with me." purred Eisheth. Bellerophon was uncomfortable with that. "I can't, I don't--I'm sorry." He said nervously, Eisheth placed her hands around him and begged, "Please, come to bed with me--Don't let me sleep alone." Bellerophon was overcome with such terror, "No, stop it!" He cried as he pushed her away. Eisheth looked at him with shock, Bellerophon felt guilty and he said: "I apologized but I can't..." He then went away. Heartbroken by this; Eisheth went into a rage and she begin to cry while calling out, "Sisters! Sisters!" The others see her distress and comfort her, "What's wrong, Eisheth?" "That boy! He was trying to get me in bed with me, I refused and he pulled me and he--He hurt me!" spluttered Eisheth, continuing to cry. Ishara had a look of indifference in her eyes. "Come sisters, it's time he is taught a lesson." said Ishara. In the meantime at night; Bellerophon was collecting some sort of storage and was returning back when he heard footsteps and giggling of women. Bellerophon turned around to hear or see nothing. "Hello, anyone there?" Bellerophon called. He peered into the blackness, to his horror he saw glowing red eyes and started to run. "Stay back! Stay away!" He cried but he tripped and fell but felt hands on him. He turned around and screamed with terror. 

A moment later at dawn; Eulalie noticed Bellerophon did not come back home and decided to find him. "Bellerophon, hey Bell! Bellerophon! Where are you?" She called. She searched for him but couldn't find out where he was until she found an alley and someone crouch in the corner, "Bell, Bell, is that you?" called Eulalie. The figure turned and it was Bellerophon. He was covered in scars and bruises. His left eye was black, he was bleeding from his head and also his shoulders and from the legs. He was fidgetting as he hugged his knees. Eulalie was horrified, "Oh--! Oh no, Bellerophon, what happened?" She asked. Bellerophon begin to cry as his hands were in between his legs as he cringed and cried out, "It hurts, it hurts...." Eulalie managed to comfort him. "Who did this to you?" Bellerophon did not say but Eulalie looks on the Moneta and learns that the women who did this were not human and told Bellerophon what she found out. "Succubi, she tried to seduce you and you refused, didn't you?" Eulalie asked. Bellerophon nodded, "Yes..." He said. "She lied to her sisters about that and that's why they came after you." replied Eulalie. Bellerophon was shaken with a bundle of nerves and he stutters out, "They--They did things...Unspeakable things....I can't forget, Oh Eulalie it was awful....!" He clutched his head while Eulalie embraced him, "It's OK, it's OK Bell." She said but her face was angry. She will find out where those seductive, evil monsters are and she's going to take them down! She got holy water and an ax. She also had a arrows with the blood of a lamb after she slaughtered it. The cult really taught her this but she never used them again until she had to face 'demons'. Luckily; she came prepare to face the women that wronged her friend and she was about to take them all. When Bellerophon learn what she was going to do; he offered to come and Eulalie could not refuse because he knew he had to get through this mess. 

Eulalie found the succubi as she identifies them that assaulted Bellerophon! Eulalie took down one of the female demons---Mahalath--as she tortures her before butchering her. After that; she went over to fight the other suucubi however she is confronted by Ishara. Ishara tries to stab Eulalie but is somehow sprayed with holy water and erupts into ashes. Finally; Eulalie confront Agrath as she plays a game of chase with her while she strikes at it with her weapon. Finally; Eulalie tortures her in a violent manner. She also finds Eisheth, who reveals that she plan that penetrate move on Bellerophon. Hearing this; Bellerophon slays Eisheth out of rage as they skinned her. Later; Tears were streaming down Bellerophon's face because he was going through a rough patch of suffering from some sort of emotional trauma, echoed by all those shadows almost killed his light. So Eulalie was holding him out of comfort, to try to keep hope alive within them so they don’t fall into despair.  The shadows almost destroyed the their hope, what makes them, what gives them purpose. He didn’t want her to leave. "It’s all forgotten and left alone tonight. Relax, sleep...." said Eulalie, she assures Bellerophon that he will be all right but she knows that come morning that nothing will not be safe and sound however she is helping him to get it through. Eulalie is shielding the person she is with in this song from all the ghastliness that is taking place outside. However, she insists on keeping him calm and to hold onto the peace. Trying to protect Bellerophon from the destruction occurring, tries to shield him from what is happening outside by keeping them away from the window. The  horrors of war are the ignition of the war, the resistance and such other bad leaders' crappy leading skills. 

When music, happiness, and even life is all said and gone, hold on to this to bring you joy. The music will continue, even if you do not. She wants to continually comfort him. Bellerophon doesn’t truly believe the words any more but with the hope that the companion truly feels safe and sound with Eulalie at his side. There was teacher name Mr. Corvetto who was taking some troubled students to stay at a manor in order to recover from problems and a more re-habitation lifestyle while also gaining a new life. The troubled teens were wearing color coded shirts, assigned by Mr. Corvetto: Korbes was seen wearing purple, Doris was seen wearing blue, Caglioso is wearing green, Bernarda is wearing red, Ferdinand is wearing yellow, and Isolina wears white. The man who brought them here is Mr. Corvetto, who was dressed in a plain color shirt. Mr. Corvetto was horrified to find Senior Sagittaria was murdered but none of the teenagers seem to care and they take a fond to relax at the mansion. Mr. Corvetto looked for a phone however he was suddenly gagged and strangled to death. Nobody cared where he was and decided to have some fun. Bernarda was smoking on a hookah pipe but then someone poured a deadly substance as she begin to choke on the pipe and her body removed from sight. But a note on the table said on there: "Bernarda in the kitchen with the pipe." Nobody knew that Bernarda was missing for they were too consumed with being in the mansion. While the others were getting rowdy; Ferdinand was in the conservatory and was looking for a wrench to fix the sink in the kitchen however he couldn't find it. He searched for it, however little did he know that someone else had it. The person with the wrench begin to repeatedly beat him to death with the wrench over and over again until he wasn't moving. A note in the room, as his body was being taken away, read: "Ferdinand in the conservatory with the wrench." Isolina, who wasn't so rowdy like the others, decide to find a book around here. She found the library in the house and found a book to read. 

While reading; someone from behind had a rope and begin choking her. Isolina tried to fight back but the person was too strong and Isolina was choking so much that she gasped for breath but was already hanged. Her lifeless body was being lead away and a note was left in the library, "Isolina in the library with the rope." The three of them were getting nervous, they noticed that nobody was around and begin to stay together. There was a loud sound so Caglioso decides to find out and took a revolver gun. Caglioso walked down the hall as he held the revolver but then the revolver was snatched out of his hand and the revolver is held by someone else in the dark. Caglioso was horrified, then there was a gun shot fired. The sound shocked Korbes and Doris. And they found the note that said, "Caglioso in the hall with the revolver." Doris noticed Caglioso was gone for awhile and took a candlestick while lightening up and proceeds to the dining room. While looking around, she felt her hand being twisted as the candle flame struck her and she screamed as she was burnt alive. A note was left as it said: "Doris in the dining room with the candlestick." Korbes was scared as he brandished a knife in hand and he stumbled into the billiard room as he looked for the killer. The killer confronted him as Korbes used the knife but the killer wrestles for it and made Korbes loosen it around him. The killer took the knife as Korbes wimpered in fear as he begged, "Mercy....?" But there wasn't as the killer said, "Your deeds won't go unpunished." And Korbes screamed as he was impaled with the knife and his body has been taken away while a note was in the chamber as it said, "Korbes in the billiard room with the knife."

Ophelia was in the recovery room at the hospital; she had a strange dream that didn't make sense to her: There was a casino-like arcade room where Ophelia is greeted by her father who is a nicer man and is more considerate than he was before. Ophelia is unsure about her father's intentions and goes upstairs to see the sight but is helped by a man that works at the hotel-casino by offering to show her parts of the place but Ophelia leaves for her skepticism was making her anxious however her father gives her a bag of peanut butter chocolate candies. Ophelia takes it as a gift before leaving. In the next day, Ophelia was in the upstairs room and looks out to see a swampy green moss field where an alligator, that looked menacing, was over-weighted and sluggish. It could hardly move but still hiss at anyone who passed. Ophelia woke up as she realized something: Time is only moving forward and life is too precious to be wasted on people worrying about the past and not being able to overcome challenges. Furthermore, people cannot go back in time to correct their mistakes; all they can do is recover from their mistakes, learn from them, and move on so that they can enjoy their lives. On the news speak for itself: Matthias Maximus, who was 16 at the time of the murder, killed Ritta Domma in the bedroom of his home this year. 

Having stabbed her in the head and back, he went on to dismember her legs and an arm, wrapped the limbs in clingfilm and placed them in bin bags, before covering her body in a green plastic garden sheet. Matthias, now 17, has been jailed for 25 years. The teenage politics student used saws and tools from his father's tree surgeon business to cut up Ritta's body. The boy, who had been diagnosed as having an autistic syndrome, told his family that he had an alter ego called Hedvin who had instructed him to kill someone. When the defendant's sister returned home to the flat about an hour after the murder, Matthias told her: "Hedvin made me do something bad." At the start of the hearing, the judge warned the court that the case involved details that "are extremely unpleasant and may cause considerable distress to anyone listening", and advised anyone of a nervous disposition to leave. He said that the killing was predetermined and he would have given a whole life term if the defendant had been an adult but as a child he was not allowed to pass that sentence. He said eminent psychiatrists had agreed that Matthias was not schizophrenic and therefore did not have a defense of diminished responsibility. Matthias was wearing a white shirt and black tie, stared straight ahead during the hearing and showed no emotion as the sentence was passed. The judge said: "It's hard for this court to remain unemotional."Their lives have been changed forever, it's difficult to find the right words to describe the enormity of what you did to an innocent girl of 17-and-a-half." He continued: "You decided at the age of 16 you had to kill somebody, you chose Ritta Domma who tragically befriended you and who had stood up for you when people described you as different."

There once were two brothers, their names were Litill and Tritill. Litill was a boy that didn't do things right or always caused trouble while Tritill was another boy but did things correct or be respectful and nice. For Litill; he always say that he wish for better food and a better home. He would complains such as, "Why should I be thankful food when I hate this kind?" Litill also is not caring for others, "I'm thankful for my dog and my brother, I don't love anybody else!" What also was the trouble for Litill is that he was demanding: "Here, Mom, sew this button on." He wouldn't ask for permission, he would force it from someone, such as his mother for the comics in the newspaper. "I want to read the comics!" He said, trying to rip it away from the paper that his mother was reading. Litill would also force his way to see something without asking, "Let me see!" He said, snatching something from his mother. Litill was always misplacing his stuff, he would beg his busy mother for help and every time his mother claims she couldn't at the moment; Litill would say, "If you don't help me look for my stuff, I'll be late!" He wouldn't wait for anybody else to finish dinner and leave to go out & play. Litill was mean to wildlife and has no respect for them. He throws stones at birds, scare the squirrels, and stomps on the ants. Litill would do hazardous things like stand up in a canoe, which can cause to tip over, or stands on a chair to get something from above. He would also drink water from the faucet--without using a cup! But that's not all, Litill is very bad in school: He is loud and distracts other people around him. He also complains about other things, "You gotta be kidding! I can't float that long!" when he is told to do some tasks like float in the pool. 

He is also very mean too, like taking the last two desserts and taunted the others: "You didn't get a dessert? Too bad, these are mine now." And he laughs. And he leaves his bicycle in the way. Tritill, on the other hand, is quite different from his brother. Tritill would say that he wish other people had great food just as his family did. "Everytime I eat, I am thankful for all of my food. It tastes so good." He said. And he is caring for others: "I am thankful for all of my friends, so many I can't keep count. And also for my family." He said. What is so great about Tritill is that he ask politely, "Will you please sew on this button, please?" He would also ask if they are done reading the comics, "Are you finished with the comics?" And also ask if he could see something, "May I see?" Tritill was also responsible and patient, unlike his brother. He puts his things where he could find them, his patient part is where he remains at the table until everyone is finished eating. Unlike Litill; Tritill has respect for wildlife: He scatters food for birds, squirrels feed from his hand, and Habil watches the ants in a straight line. He doesn't do hazard things: He sits in the canoe so it won't tipped over and he uses a ladder to get to high places. Tritill drinks water from a glass cup. Tritill is not so disruptive, he whispers or saves his conversations for later. Tritill does the best he can when it comes to tasks that seemed impossible. Tritill is very considerate of others, "Thanks but I have one dessert already, the others didn't get a chance to get one yet and I feel bad." And he moves his bicycle out of the way. Their parents, Frederick and Catherine, favorited Tritill for his good nature, his kindness, and sweetness. But they are ashamed of Litill for his bad behavior, his insensitivity, and his selfishness. 

One day, Tritill was told to make a dish of cake to serve to others. He agree, as he was going out; he asked his brother, "Brother, will you come to the store with me?" He asked. "No way." said Litill. "All right, I will go." replied Tritill. And he went to get the eggs, flour, cake mix, and others. When he returned, he calls for his brother again, "Litill! Would you like to help me make this cake?" "No, I'm busy!" Litill hollered. "Fine, I'll make the cake." Tritill said, he put the flour and eggs as well as the other ingredients in all mixed up. Once again; Tritill called, "Brother! Will help me put the cake in the oven?" "Do it yourself!" Litill called back, almost rude. "Then, I'll put in myself." said Tritill, he did so and set the timer. When it was done, Tritill took it out carefully and set it on the table. "Litill! Will you help me decorate this cake?" Tritill asked. "Find someone else to do it!" hollered Litill. "Fine then, suit yourself." Tritill said, he decorated the cake with frosting and it was all done. Once its finished; he presented to his parents as they gladly accepted a piece. When Litill saw this, he said: "Brother, may I have a piece of cake?" Tritill said to him, "Litill, I had asked you to come to the store, to help make the cake, put it in the oven, and decorate it? You said no to all of these that I asked. And now, you come down to ask if you want a slice of cake? I'm sorry but no. You know what they say, 'if any would not work, neither should he eat.'" And so; Tritill and his parents enjoyed cake while Litill had none. After writing this story; Ophelia couldn't help but feel tedious from the every day life. "If only there were new worlds out there, ugh. It's so boring, if only there was something we could do...Gah, how I wish we had something to do--Mostly me too!" All she could do was to sit! She did not like it, not one little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment