Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Le Strange Mad World 3

This is an alternative universe that went through in my head as a kid and in my teens. Get inside the mind of Briana Le Strange and her wonderland. I must warn you though...This story involves around how everything changes. But anyways, enjoy! Thank you! --KatDon 

Long ago when she was 10 years old; Briana Le Strange and the Kids Next Door were facing Delight Children but were rescued by Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Rufus. Though the rescue was a cinched; Kids Next Door refuses Kim’s help for she was a teenager! Briar convinced the KND many times until they finally gave in. Meanwhile, the Delightful Children teamed up with Dr. Draken and Shego with the assistance of Father, Cree and Chad. During the madness; Briana, the Kids Next Door, Kim, Ron and Rufus came across ZIM, GIR, the Looney Tunes and Courage the Cowardly Dog! But it gets even more bizarre when Dib and Eustace Bagge teams up with Delightful Children and Draken in order to get ZIM through Draken’s plan is thrwarted by Gaz who turned everyone against each other. This was a perfect opportunity for Briana, the Kids Next Door, Kim, Ron, Wade, Rufus. ZIM, GIR, the Looney Tunes and Courage to defeat the villains! In the present, Briana was telling this story to Amanda and Katherine. “And thus, I have saved the world. Once the enemy force was down, the heroine—me—returned the world back into the light. The end!” Briana proudly claimed. “Gracious Miss Le Strange, what an enchanted world you live in.” Katherine said with a laugh. “I got a head cramp cuz of you.” Amanda groaned. “You should be a novelist for the stories you tell.” Laughed Katherine. It was then Katherine had to ask, “So let me get his straight—You’ve met Ginger Foutley, her friends and family. Even Courtney Gripling?!” Katherine questioned. “Oh yes, Miranda was a bitch!” Briana said. Katherine gasped, “Shit girl. Arnold?” She asked. “Uh huh. Met him, his crazy grandparents and weirdos. Even his friends and other people. The Thornberries, Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Spongey, Yin, Yang, Yo and Xiaolin Showdown! Teen Titans, Raven used to scare me….Power Rangers Time Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, TJ and his friends on recess, Lilo and Stitch, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Bartok, Ben 10, saw him again as well as other folks!” Briana ranted. Amanda was amazed, “Hot damn! And…?” She started to ask but Briar nodded, “Yes, I’ve met Chowder. Mung Daal, Truffles, Schnitzel, Kimchi, Panini, Ennnndive! And yes; Flapjack, K’Nuckles, Bubby, Shun….The Ventus Boy?” She reminded. “Ah, yes. I remember! Alice too.” Katherine said. “I also met Sly Cooper, Jax and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, Courage was a chicken shit. King Ramses was a night terror and Mechanikles is a clean freak maniac. The list goes on; Otto, Twister, Reggie, Sam, Raymundo and Tito!” Briana continued. “Buffy Summers?” Katherine asked. “Yup.” Briana said excitedly. “No way!” Katherine and Amanda exclaimed. “Yeah. Um….Danny Phantom, El Tigre, X Men, Batman, Superman, Robin, Batgirl, Supergirl, Static, Justice League, Spider Man, Black Cat…yada yada yada. Phew! A lot!” Briana gossiped. Later on; Briana was told her to go to the clinic for her appointment and she does. Being in the waiting room; Briana hated this while she waited and was bored. But then heard something to her muttering, like reading something. “…‘If you have serious thoughts about suicide, see your doctor immediately or contact the Suicide Prevention Hotline. This survey lets your health provider evaluate on your mental wellbeing.’” The guy said, reading from the booklet. Briana looked at the guy, “People have problems that need to be improved in a positive way.” She remarked. The guy looks at her, “You got problems?” He asked. “Yeah? We all have problems. I was suicidal…But I don’t want to talk about it.” Briana said. The guy was surprised, “You? Suicidal? You’re too nice.” He exclaimed. Briana almost laughed, “Ha, I’m not that nice….Um, I have a question…Do you believe suicidal people go to hell?” She said seriously at the last part. The guy shrugged, “Don’t know, I’m not religious.” He said. “I am and I say that’s not true. You see, the people that killed themselves are taken to a place where they are cleansed from sin and then, they can finally enter Heaven.” Briana clarified. The guy smiled with an impressed look on his face. “Sounds like you’re taking a beautiful look on things. I like that.” He said. Briana beamed, “Thanks.” She said. Then looks over at the guy and asked, “So, what do you do?” The guy looks at her. “What do you mean?” He inquired. Briana shrugged, “What do you do for a living?” She elucidated. The guy grinned matter-of-factly. “Why? So you can pretend like you’re interested?” He retorted. Briana laughed softly and muttered, “All right, fine.” The guy was intrigued, “You have a kind of sick desolation in your giggle?” He reached over in his bag and Briana noticed his shoes. “You got some slick Converse, baby.” Briana complimented. The guy smirked and said: “Gamer.” Briana looked at him quizzically, “What?” She asked. “I’m an experimental gamer, I am to test upcoming games. But hey, I ain’t spoiling shit!” The guy said, handing her the card. Briana took it and looked at the card. Thus, this is how Briana met…“Travis Touchdown?” She asked.  Briana talked to him and found he was a really cool guy! She seemed to have an interest in him…..A cyber voice whispers out: “RIN OKUMURA.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “I’m going to destroy my father--Satan.” Travis was walking down when he felt someone slashed at him but he dodged it. “AHHHH! What the hell?!” Travis demanded. Sylvia called out: “Oh Travis, you’re opponent is here!” Travis turned to see Rin Okumura before him. “This is Satan’s son? A kid?!” Travis said. Rin took offense to this, “Who the hell are you calling a kid? You’re just a hipster who has the nerve to say that! And Satan is not my father! The only person that I considered my dad is SHIRO FUJIMOTO!!!!” He ranted. Travis held his hands up in defense, “Calm down, kid. Let’s see what you got!” He said while wielding his beam katana. “Bring it on, you bastard!” Rin challenged, pulling out his sword and unsheathed it to reveal his blue flames. “Blue flames?! You got firepower, kid—light ‘em up!” Travis exclaimed. They fought each other while Travis took Rin by surprise, Rin trips and looked up while he was terrified. Travis was about to strike however he stopped. “Are you crying kid? I didn’t hurt that hard, did I?” Travis asked. Rin sniffed, “N—no! Aw crap, I thought you were gonna kill me!” He said. “That was an awesome battle you put up, not bad kid.” Travis said. Rin wiped his eyes, “Thanks man.” He said. Travis glanced at him, “I was told not to kill people like you. Besides, you have people don’t you?” He inquired. Rin smiled, “Yeah. My brother and my friends, even Kuro my cat.” He replied. “You have a brother?” Travis asked. “Yeah, why?” Rin said. Travis smirked, “Guess that’s something we have in common. I have a brother too.” He said. “WHAT?!” Rin exclaimed. Rin faints. “Whoa, you OK? Talk to me, kid!” Travis, coming over to him…..A cyber voice whispers out: “YUKIO OKUMURA.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “I will protect my brother in my father’s stead.” Yukio appeared to Travis who looked surprised. “Are you Yukio I presumed?” Travis asked. Yukio replied, “I am.” Travis seemed surprised, “Huh. You’re kinda different form your brother.” Travis said. “Yeah, I apologize for my brother’s immature behavior. Honestly, he can be a piece of work.” Yukio said, trying to not to be too embarrassed. Travis shrugged, “Happens to the best of us, I just found out I had a brother too. And boy, he’s a jerk at times too.” He said. Yukio nodded, “I do know you guys are brothers, but you guys must be fraternal like Rin and I.” He said. Travis looked at him, “So, which one of you pop out first?” He joked. Yukio lost his nerve, “WHY THE HECK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS NOW?!...You know, don’t say another word! Let’s get started.” He said with his guns in his hands. Travis grinned with satisfactory, “With pleasure!” He declared. Yukio may not be physical but he is quite adequate as his guns while Yukio was trying hard but he seemed like he was struggling yet he kept pushing himself and Travis noticed so he stops. “Why do you do this to yourself?” Travis asked. “I hate my brother but even more, I love him but I hate myself for being weak and scared all the time as a kid.” Yukio asked. Travis was surprised, “You? Weak? You’re stronger than you look.” He retorted. Yukio sighed, “You don’t know the half of it.” He said. “Maybe not, then again…You don’t know what it’s like to have people that care about you. But maybe you do, the only one you call ‘Dad’ is Shiro Fujimoto. Am I right?” Travis said. “Yeah.” Yukio said with a nod. “You need a new self esteem, Yukio Okumura. Don’t hate yourself. You got people don’t you? And your brother, as a hot head he may be—he believes in you.” Travis said…..A cyber voice whispers: “BARNABY BROOKS JR.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Well, this is a first.” Travis was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling when his phone rings and gets up to answer it. “Hello?” He asked. “Travis, it’s me. I have arranged a fight, are you ready to rumble?” Sylvia asked. “As I ever will be!” Travis confirmed. Sylvia was getting her nails done while she had her phone clipped to ear, “Well then, you’re going against a superhero.” She said. Travis was surprised, “Really? Who’s this guy? Like Destroyman?” He asked. “Barnaby Brooks Jr. And that’s what he’s considered, no superhero name.” Sylvia said. Travis was shocked, “You’re serious? That doesn’t make sense! You can’t reveal your name as a superhero!” He said. “Frank Castle has no problem with that.” Sylvia said. Travis sighed, “All right. What’s the catch?” He asked. “His partner calls him Bunny because of his robotic suit.” Sylvia said with a giggle. Travis was curious, “This better be worth something.” He said. “It is, trust me.” Sylvia assured him. Travis looked around, until he saw some guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses and normal looking clothes. He looked pretty, girls were swooning over him. Travis approached the guy, “Are you Barnaby?” He asked. Barnaby looked up, “Yeah. Nice to meet you, The Crownless King?” He asked. Travis nodded. Barnaby gets up, “Can you give me a second to let me change?” He asked. Travis nodded. Moments after; Barnaby was in his suit and Travis realize why Barnaby was called a bunny, the side of his helmet looked like ears of a rabbit, “Well, so you are a little bunny!” He claimed. Barnaby pulled his mask off to glare at him, “I am not a little bunny!” He said. “Sorry, would ‘Hell Bunny’ be better?” joked Travis but he sounded half serious. “How about no? I rather get to the fighting part.” Barnaby said. “Sounds, good to me! Let’s get this started…with a bang!” Travis said with his beam katana out and ready. “Why the hell did you sign up to this?” asked Travis. Barnaby shrugged, “I just want to find the killer that avenge my parents….I wanted justice.” He said sadly. “Did you get some justice?” Travis inquired. “Well….I found out who it was but he try to prevent himself from getting caught…” Barnaby said. Travis was surprised, “Were you satisfied for the truth? Does it get better?” He asked. Barnaby nodded, “It does. It really does.” He replied. Travis nodded while he stared at the light of the sky…..A cyber voice whispers out: “LUNATIC.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “The Hand of Thanatos calls for you.” Travis knocks on the door, Sylvia’s voice was sing song: “Come in, Travis. The door’s open.” Travis opened the door and just saw Sylvia dropped her towel as she was looking for clothes in the nude. Travis was shocked, he looked around while covering his eyes but peeks out. He had seen Sylvia naked before but this wasn’t the time. “Sylvia…Would you mind?” He tried to explain but Sylvia looked at him but she didn’t look shameful, “What?” She then realized and smiled, “Oh. Sorry, no worries.” Sylvia said and puts on a dress. “You’ve seen me naked, why would be shy about it?” She teased. “Look, as much as I want to remember how we fucked, I just want to get to the meat of the matter.” Travis said. He looks at her as she dried her hair. “Who’s my opponent?” Travis asked. Sylvia turned to him, “Lunatic.” She said. Travis was confused, “Who?” He asked. “Lunatic. He is a Next hero like Barnaby but he’s not a hero, he kills criminals.” Sylvia said, “He’s an assassin.” Travis was surprised, “Damn! That’s gonna be really complicated. He doesn’t have a real name, does he?” He asked. “No, just Lunatic. Nobody knows his real name.” Sylvia said. “Looks like things are going to be interesting. Soon after; Travis looks up to the sky to see a red moon and a figure surrounded by flames that were oddly blue and green. Then, the figure approached Travis. “Travis Touchdown. So we meet.” Said the figure as he had a creepy face of a mask and wore all blue. Travis was shocked, “Psychotic fucker! Well, you made yourself exposed!” He said. “Would you like to hear the voice of Thanatos?” Lunatic asked. “Thanatos…The God of Death…You think you’re a death god? You don’t look like a freaky ass creep with a notebook.” Travis said. Lunatic engages into a battle but Travis managed to escaped from him and couldn’t understand what would happened….A cyber voice whispers out: “YUU HYAKUYA.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “I will take down the vampires!” Travis entered his destination and saw people dressed in costumes and found Sylvia. "Travis~! There you are!" Sylvia greeted in a sexy witch costume, Travis was taken aback. "You didn't tell me this was a costume party." He retorted. Sylvia pretend to surprise by this, "Whoops. It's all right, I got the perfect costume for you....Here you are!" She said as she handed him a costume. Travis was surprised, he was excited. "Damn! Sweet get-up!" He exclaimed. Once changed in his costume; Travis and Sylvia are walking down into the party. "We have no time to waste, you're up against seven teenagers around 16-19. They were formerly part of the Moon Demon Company." Sylvia explained. "Catchy as hell name, why did they leave anyway?" Travis said. "The lieutenant general now official general, Kureto Hiragi, had killed many soldiers. He knew what he was doing and yet he shed no remorse." Sylvia said. Travis was disgusted, "Now that's fucked up!" He said. "It is. The army and vampires are looking for the seven of them because the four boys here are Seraphs, part of the so called orphanage experimental project...Seraph of the End." Sylvia said. Travis grinned, "This is getting interesting, looks like I'm in for a joy ride." He claimed. Travis then meets Yuu who was a kid as Yuu looked shocked. "What the hell? You're not a vampire! That woman tricked me!" Yuu demanded. Travis sighed, "Dammit to hell, are you that much of an idiot?" He asked. "So what if I am? And why are you in that awesome costume?" Yuu said. "Search me, I'm cooler than you. But sweet threads you got there." Travis remarked. Yuu grinned, "Heh, thanks but don't think your flattering compliments are gonna change my mind. Show me what you're made of!" He said. Travis got his beam katana out while saying, "LET'S ROCK!!!" Yuu brought his weapon out too while he said: "Lent me your power....ASURAMARU!!!" The two engaged in a battle while Travis could see Yuu using his powers with the Cursed Gear. Horns appearing while waves of energy and Yuu nearly lost control of himself until Travis touched his shoulder with his beam katana, cutting an incision into him. Yuu fainted and Travis looked at him, afterwards Yuu recovered and Travis talked to him. "Tell me something, why do you hate blood-suckers so much?" Travis asked. Yuu looked at him, "You don't know?" He inquired. "No. Wanna tell me?" Travis offered. And Yuu told him while also hearing Travis out and he said: “Be strong, I know things will get better. I promise.” Yuu nodded and stared out into space. Travis was shaken by the truth: Yuu was a demon….and a Seraph! A cyber voice whispers out: “MIKA HYAKUYA.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Humans are not worthy to be trusted.” Travis got a chance to meet a blonde haired boy with red eyes and wearing white. “A real vampire huh, I thought vampires couldn’t be in the sunlight.” Travis said. “I’m a different breed.” Mika said, giving him a look. Travis smirked at him, “Aren’t ya? Don’t get pissed by you’re one hell of a good looking vamp.” He said. “Shut up.” Mika growled. “Don’t be like that, guy like you deserves somebody special. Like…your boy  Yuu.” Travis said. Mika got pissed, “Don’t talk about him like you know him!” He exclaimed. “When I was talking to him, he referred to you as ‘someone dear’. You care about him don’t you?” Travis said carefully. Mika looked a little shy, “More than you think.” He replied softly. Travis’s face burst up into a grin, “Damn! I’m happy for you, free love man. Nothing wrong with that.” He said. Mika held his sword out, his sword impaled him to drink his blood. “I don’t have time for games, you gonna talk or what?” He said. Travis said, “I like you’re style, bring it on!” Mika was getting his sword to drink his blood while attacking Travis, Travis was busy clashing until he used his fighting skills and managed to take him down. Once the fight was over; Mika was distracted for a moment; he seemed quiet until he spoke up. “You have a point.” Mika said. Travis is confused, “What do you mean?” He asked. Mika replied, “Freedom…to love…It’s something like that, I want to protect Yuu from cruel humans’ deception.” His red eyes were soft. “C’mon, there’s good humans out there right?” Travis said. Mika nodded, “Yes…” He said. “Well there you go! What I tell you?” Travis said with satisfactory. Mika sighed, “You’re so broken…” He offended. “So are you.” Travis shot back darkly…..A cyber voice whispers out: “SHINOA HIRAGI.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “My, my. Aren’t you something….?” Travis entered the stadium and looked around before he heard soft footsteps and turned to see a girl approaching. “My, my. I can see what Yuu was mouthing about. Baggy pants, stylized jacket, a beam katana and an attitude of devil may care.” Shinoa said. Travis look too proud, “That’s my shtick, sweetheart.” He answered. “You’re an interesting guy—Gamer guy, a fan of moe anime and a former hired assassin who everyone wants to kill so badly!” Shinoa said. “I want it to be Number One and I just made it to the top!” replied Travis. “Hmm, so you say…But who’s the big ranked weapon here? Your beam katana or….my Cursed Gear.” Shinoa said, pulling out her Cursed Gear. Travis was shocked, “That’s one bad mother-effing scythe babe!” He exclaimed. Shinoa laughed, “Oh, you’re making me blush! Ready to rumble?” She said. “I’m gonna hand your ass to you!” Travis dared. “Maybe there’s more to you than meets the eye.” Shinoa retorted. “Got that right, and don’t you forget it!” Travis challenged. Shinoa and Travis clash each other with their weapons, Shinoa was nimble and quick for a sixteen year old girl however Travis was impressed but he got the upper hand and defeated her. “Ohhh, the humiliation! I’m the loser, I shall kill the soles of your feet!” Shinoa said dramatically. Travis took a step back, “OK, that’s not necessary.” He said. Shinoa got back up and standing there, “I’m just teasing, if you keep this up—you’re gonna go far!” She said. Travis smiled, “All ready did, but thanks for the advice.” He said, turning to leave. Shinoa waved, “See ya!” She called. A cyber voice whispers out: “YOICHI SAOTOME.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “I won’t back down now.” Travis arrived to see Yoichi smiling but he seemed nervous. “A baby face soldier?” Travis exclaimed. Yoichi was confused, “Sorry?” He asked. “You’re just a precious kid.” Travis remarked. Yoichi seemed nervous, “Is that wrong?” He asked. Travis shook his head, “Hell no, that face is gonna attract a lot of girls.” He said. Yoichi blushed, “I don’t know about that. But I didn’t come here for compliments. Shall we?” He said. Travis tipped his chin with amazement, “We shall!” He replied. Yoichi used his Cursed Gear of a bow and arrow as he tried to take out Travis who dodged them with ease and clashes but Yoichi managed to back away however Yoichi fired an arrow as Travis saw a shadow with a green tint light around it! Travis yelps while evading it. The battle ends up with Travis having soda with Yoichi. They were quiet for a moment before Travis spoke. “Why did you join this army anyway?” Travis asked. “To avenge my sister against a vampire. She saved my life, but she died as a result…So, um….” Yoichi explained timidly. Travis put his hand on his shoulder, “Sounds like life are beating you up but you get back up. Guess it goes to show that you don’t need to be brawny to be strong. Keep it up!” He praised. Yoichi smiled, “Th—thanks…” He said. A cyber voice whispers out: “SHIHO KIMIZUKI.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Tch, you don’t scare me.” Travis was on the roof and faced Shiho Kimizuki! “Double blades? You gotta be shittin’ me!” Travis complained. Kimizuki sneered at him, “Sounds like somebody’s jealous.” He rejoined. “Damn right, you got some swag dude!” Travis said. Kimizuki looked annoyed, “Don’t make me laugh, wha’cha gonna do, cut my head off?” He joked. “Tempting, but can’t.” Travis said. “OK, don’t cry like a bitch when you feel the pain.” Kimizuki retorted. “I kill for pain!” They fought one another until eventually they’re both exhausted. “You’re good. Not bad—for a pro.” Kimizuki commended. “For someone around 16 years old; you’re not bad yourself.” Travis praised. Kimizuki smiled, “Really? How would you say how strong am I? Stronger than the idiot?” He inquired. Travis thought for a moment, “Hmm…For you, I’d say 7.” He replied. “Huh, good enough. And Yuu?” Kimizuki said. Travis thought for a short moment of time and then leered at him, “10.” He said. Kimizuki was surprised, “SAY WHAT?! No way!” He exclaimed. Travis cross his arms over his chest, “Take it or leave it.” He said. Kimizuki was annoyed, “You suck.” He said. “Sue me.” Travis said with an annoyed look on his face.  A cyber voice whispers out: “MITSUBA SANGU.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Ugh! How annoying!” For the meantime…Travis got to meet Mitsuba as he was knocked for six by her girlish appearance. “You’re the brat I gotta fight?” Travis asked. Mitsuba’s lip curled, “I’m a brat, am I?” She said. Travis got himself ready, “Show me what you got and maybe I’ll try not to humiliate your sorry ass.” He said. Mitsuba gets angry, she screams while getting her Cursed Gear out, “AUGH! I’LL DESTROY YOU!!!!” She yelled. The battle was aggressive while Travis was trying but Mitsuba’s powerful Cursed Gear caused him to fall back and he was terrified! Travis puts his hands up, “Ok, ok. I take it back!” He said. Mitsuba walks over to him, “Quake and quiver, bad boy! Had enough?” She said. Travis bowed his head, “OK, all right! I give! You win! You are NOT a brat! All right?” He claimed. Mitsuba puts her weapon down and smiled, “Good. That’ll teach ya!” She said. Travis realized he was being tricked, “…Shit.” He said. Mitsuba walked off, “I had a good time, catch you later!”  She said. A cyber voice whispers out: “MAKOTO NARUMI.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Give it your best.” Travis encounters a guy with a Triton like weapon and a guy with a strange hairdo. Travis chuckled subtly. “What are you? Poseidon Junior?” Travis teased. Narumi gave him a look, “Funny.” He retorted. “Badass though but you kept me waiting.” Travis scolded. Narumi sighed, “Spare me the platitude; I’m not scared of you.” He said. “We’ll see about that, smug ass!” Travis said. Narumi used his Cursed Gear to create solids but Travis cuts them down to size. He quarrels towards Narumi with weapons align but Travis stronger despite the Cursed Gear! Narumi was taken by surprise and his weapon slipped out of his hands and fell to the ground. Travis held his beam katana towards him! “Scared now?” Travis asked with a smirk. Narumi is stunned, “What are you?!” He demanded. Travis sheathed his beam katana, “Just a gamer/assassin that needs money for games and animes but also I am human, and there ain’t no rest for the wicked.” He said. “You’re too laid back to be an assassin. Humor me, why do you do this?” Narumi said. Travis looked at him, “Have you lost something or someone important to you?” He asked. Narumi thought about his friends, “Yes…” He admitted. “Well, I started this when my parents were slaughtered by someone I once love…Then, my best friend Bishop got his head in my room in a bloodied bag.” Travis said. Narumi stared at him, “That hurts.” He stated. “Guess that makes us even?” Travis asked. “Yeah…Just for the record, you’re not ordinary assassin.” A cyber voice whispers out: “GUREN ICHINOSE.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Ready or not, here I come.” Travis encountered Guren who seemed smug to him and Travis was surprised him. “Lieutenant Colonel, can’t tell if you’re the shit or just plain ol’ shit.” Travis said. Guren just laughed, “‘Plain ol’ shit’? I don’t think I have reached a ripe old age but hey, rubber glue right back at you. You look like a top dog wannabe, I thought assassins were supposed to be well dressed in black but you got something going on with you.” Guren said. “Listen to yourself, you insult me and then you compliment me. Ha! I’m not a wannabe, I am top dog!” Travis said. “Then prove it to me! I got my squad with me—It’s 6 against 1. What’s it gonna be?” Guren disputed, with his squad with him. “Well, I’m hyped up! Don’t cry like a bitch when you feel the pain!” Travis said. Travis crashed with Guren’s squad and dodged it. Guren used his weapon and Travis nearly lost his grip however he contained himself and clashes his sword with him while giving it all to all the rest. But it ends as Travis was catching his breath. “Can I ask you something? Have you ever been in love?” Travis asked. Guren was perplexed by this question, “How is that related to battles?” He retorted. Travis looked at him, “I know about Mahiru, so I have to know if you were or not.” He answered carefully. Guren was silent for a moment, “It’s a tragic love story. Mahiru was beautiful, strong and everyone saw her as a goddess. She had eyes for me…” He said. “Did you love her?” Travis asked. “Yes. Got a problem with that?” Guren snapped. Travis shook his head, “No.” He said. Guren give a scoff, “Good to know.” He declared. Travis turned to leave but looks back to Guren, “Love’s like a hurricane, Lieutenant Colonel.” He remarked. “I’ll try to remember that.” Guren said with a smile…..A cyber voice whispers out: “CROWLEY EUSTAFORD.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Hello livestock.” Travis walked into the stadium and was surprised to see someone behind him, he jumped back to see Crowley appeared before him with a casual smile. “I believe you were expecting me?” Crowley toyed. “Damn straight, I came here to fight vampire!” Travis challenged. “Well, well. You look good enough to eat.” Crowley said. Travis was too proud, “That I am, come and get me if you dare!” He taunted. “With pleasure!” Crowley said. They are at odds with their swords while Crowley was quite stronger but Travis had gotten stronger too and defeated him until Crowley was on the ground with Travis pointing his beam katana at him but places away his weapon. “Wanna take my blood now? You look like you need some nourishment.” Travis said. Crowley smiled, “That’s nice of you but I’ll manage.” He replied. Travis walked around him, “I can’t tell if you’re friend or foe. You’re fearsome but you got morals.” He said. Crowley shrugged, “Pretty much, but sadly, vampires like us hasn’t have any emotions or morals.” He said. “That sucks.” Travis said. “Pretty much.” Crowley answered. “I don’t know what you like you are or what happened to you…I’ve been there, could it be possible you could be cured? Be human again if you want?” Travis offered. “Sorry but no…it’s far too late for that.” Crowley replied. “You sure ‘bout that?” Travis asked. “Yeah.” Crowley said. A cyber voice whispers out: “SEVEN DEADLY SINS.” Several silhouetted figures appears who says, “I’m so glad you came to play with us.” Travis entered Sylvia’s room and saw a lot of stacks. “Whoa! Shit ton of magazines!” Travis exclaimed. “That’s my photo shoot for ero guro.” Sylvia said. Travis looked at her, “Ero guro? That gory porno?” He asked. “Yes, it’s for that horror genre magazine called ‘The Daily Grind’. I’m in the issue and the photo shoot is full of things that are used in horror films…Props, special effects and blood inspired make up. It looks real, no?” Sylvia explained. As she was talking; Travis decides to snag one of them and looks through it before his eyes widened in ecstasy, “Aw baby, you’re packing heat. Sexy costumes and a coat of ultraviolence.” He retorted. Sylvia smiled, “Stomach churning and so good to look at. All in dedication for horror fans. But you need to focus! Your next assignment is the Seven Deadly Sins.” She said as she took the mag from Travis while she spoke. Travis’s mood was dampened by her taking the magazine from him as he asked, “I’m up against demons?” He was confused. “Actually, a bunch of knights with burdens of terrible crimes they are accused of committed but they are no longer criminals and are atoners who do heroic deeds. The captain of the Seven Deadly Sins name Meliodas has a tavern called Boar’s Hut. And it looks like he and his friends have a surprise waiting for you.” Sylvia said with a smile. Travis was confused, “A surprise? Guess I better go check this out.” He said. So he goes over to the Boar’s Hut and enters it to be dark which the light turns on, this made Travis jumped! “Whoa!” Travis exclaimed. The Seven Deadly Sins exclaimed at the same time, “Surprise!!!!” Confetti fell down with bright lights. Travis was shocked, he was indeed astonished. “Welcome to the Boar’s Hut—Travis Touchdown!” Meliodas said. Elizabeth gestured to him to sit, “Please, make yourself at home. Let me get you a drink.” She offered. Travis sits, dazed. “Thanks…” He said. He was just trying to absorb all this information when he heard something, “Slick outfit, bro’!” A voice said. Travis looked down to see a talking pig, “What the…A talking pig?!” He exclaimed. “Mind your manners, I am Sir Hawk! Captain of Scraps Disposal!” Hawk exclaimed. Travis felt his mouth formed into a smile, “Now that’s quite a title.” He said. Elizabeth puts the mug next to him, “Here you go, on the house.” She said. “Thanks.” Travis expressed. He then downed his beer and sighed. “Let’s cut to the chase, you’re going up against us aren’t you?” Meliodas said. Travis was awkward to answer, “Isn’t this what this surprise’s party is about, right?” He asked. “Well….Yeah….But we want to start off on good terms. Besides, Ban’s getting all excited over this battle.” Meliodas said, pointing over to Ban who smirked with excitement. Travis was rather surprised, “Glad somebody is.” He remarked. “Yup. But really….LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!!” Meliodas exclaimed. Travis was surprised while the others were listening in obedience to Meliodas’s voice. “STARTING NOW, LET THIS BATTLE COMMENCE! AS YOUR CAPTAIN, THAT’S AN ORDER!!!” Meliodas commanded. A few moments later; Travis was outside, ready for battle against Meliodas and the rest with Elizabeth and Hawk watching. Ban was grinning in excitement as he chuckled with exhilaration. “Don’t hold back!” Ban dared. “The hell I won’t!” Travis said. Travis went against their powers and weapons while he deflects and using his own moves against them. In the aftermath; Travis was drinking from his mug and slams it down with a satisfying sigh. “Gotta say, for a bunch of knights called The Seven Deadly Sins, you guys sure know how to put up a good fight.” Travis retorted. “Thanks! We do the best we can!” Meliodas replied. “Guess criminals can turn good, being able to be good taught you all a lesson.” Travis said. Meliodas and the others glanced at each other, Elizabeth stared down at her feet and Hawk made a ‘Hmmm’ noise. “Um…” King said. “Well…” Ban said, grimacing. “About that…” Meliodas said. Travis learnt the truth of what’s really going on and he came to a revelation that made him appalled by humanity: “You guys were never criminals to begin with. People came, they saw, speculate the worse and accused. But you guys never told anyone what really happened….UGH!!! That’s fucked up! You guys weren’t bad guys, you were just misunderstood!!!” Travis clarified angrily. “To be frank; we still had the blame, we felt like it was our fault for the pain we caused.” Gowther explained. “But we’re doing better, humans aren’t always terrible. You’re not awful at all, Travis.” Diane said. Travis nodded, “Thanks.” He replied…..A cyber voice whispers out: “SANJI VINSMOKE.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “Hmph. There’s nothing much to see.”  Sylvia was dressed as a sultry pirate wench while twirling her fake sword. “Yo-ho-ho! A pirate’s life is an exciting life, yes?” Sylvia said. “Why the pirate slang? Wait, don’t tell me! I’m going up against one?” Travis guessed. “Oh, he may not look like a swashbuckler but he is one. He is the chef that does not fight with his hands—his kicks do the trick! He comes from the crew called Straw Hat Pirates, the captain wears a straw hat.” Sylvia remarked. “Gotcha. So who’s the guy?” Travis asked. “Sanji Vinsmoke, a prince of a family who mistreated him for not being the most strongest. Lucky for him; his mother was kind and the sister as well but the mother died. But that’s another story because it’s quite a sad, complex story that involves with the cruel brothers and father.” Sylvia explained. Travis nodded, “So basically he’s got an abusive royal family of a douche bag father and asshole brothers, a nice mother and a sweet sister.” He said. “Quite like a Cinderella Man, really. He was arranged to wed to Big Mom’s daughter name Pudding Charlotte. But Lady Pudding deceived everyone and she didn’t intend on marrying anyone. Evil isn’t it?” Sylvia said. “For some chick name Pudding, she’s not a sweet thing.” Travis said, cracking a sad smile. “No, she isn’t. But don’t let anything stand in your way.” Sylvia said. Travis was determined, “Got it. Look out Sanji—I’m gonna raise some hell!” Moments after, Travis approached a tall yet blonde haired guy with a cigarette in his mouth and he has facial hair. Then, he had hearts in his eyes and begin to get all romantically chivalry. “I’m so happy you came back my dear lady—What?! You’re not Miss Cristal! Who the hell are you?” Sanji said. Travis held his beam katana over his shoulder, “Your opponent, pretty boy.” He replied. Sanji sighed, taking out his cigarette and took a smoke. “Should’ve guessed it, at least you’re not as shitty as that Third Sword Style Asshole.” He said. Travis looked intrigued, “There’s some third sword style? Hey, that’s awesome. Maybe I could use that for my beam katana.” He said. “Yeah, yeah. Since you’re my opponent. You wanna go? Let’s go already you damn bastard.” Sanji snapped. Travis smiled, “I thought you never ask.” He stated. Sanji’s kicks Travis as his beam katana to block and Sanji uses his Diablo Jimbe kick and Travis was thrown backwards but gets back up quickly, amazed at how cool the guy was. Sanji and Travis kept fighting however Travis managed to take him down easily. He stared at Sanji and then he spoke up. “A worthless prince was being abused all because he wasn’t powerful enough. He didn’t have powers like his siblings and Daddykins locked him away but disowns him. How sad…That’s OK, I like powerless badass guys like you. If you don’t mind me saying this Your Highness; I’d like to give those ass-hats a piece of my mind. Hell! I don’t have superpowers, fuck that! Powers are not what make the man and they need to know that.” Travis noted. Sanji puffs out a smoke from his cigarette, “You must’ve had a good life.” He said. “For awhile before that bitch took everything.” Travis said. Sanji glares at him, “Women aren’t bitches.” He said. “I never said that! But she…has been through a lot. My dad had something to do with it. She was so screwed up…I never knew.” Travis said. Sanji sighed, “Cry me a river.” He said. “Don’t talk like that!” Travis reprimanded. “If you’re an assassin, you kill women don’t you?” Sanji demanded. Travis pounds a fist to the wall, “Yes, but I respect them. I’d loved Holly’s soul but sadly she bit the grenade when I couldn’t stop her, Jeanne…the bitch…my half sister….we’d consoled before I’d killed her. Bad Girl—Shit, I couldn’t! She was too deranged even after I stabbed her. I couldn’t kill a bunch of young girls, I let them live. And I’ll never forget the name Alice.” He said with emotional aggression. Sanji’s face softens, “Those are a lot of women.” He commented. “I could go on about the cheerleaders and Margaret but you get the idea.” Travis said. “You want to give my brothers a piece of your mind?” Sanji asked. Travis clutched the beam katana tightly, “The hell I will! And their powerful father too!” He claimed. Sanji smiled, “Good luck.” He said……A cyber voice whispers out: “YATO.” A silhouetted figure appears who says, “This is the land of the rising sun.” Travis is walking beside Sylvia who holds a Japanese parasol and a kimono with wooden heeled sandals. “A Japanese inspired garden, how tranquil. Those parasols won’t be so hard to miss.” Travis said. “No it won’t. I brought you here because you’re up against a delivery god who was formerly a god of destruction over a 1,000 years ago and he currently has a weapon in a form of a spirit called a Regalia name Yukine. And there’s a girl with an out of body experience most of the time. Her name is Hiyori Iki.” Sylvia clarified. “Huh, sounds interesting.” Travis declared. Sylvia smiled, “It gets better, I arranged them as well as a war goddess name Bishamon and her Regalia to join in this fight.” She said. Travis let out a wolf whistle, “Shit! Now I’m stoked!” He exclaimed. “I knew you’d like it. The arena is just up ahead, let’s go.” Sylvia said. Travis and Sylvia saw there was a commotion, Sylvia gestured to him to head forward and Travis does as he heard this uproar up close. “Fast and affordable Yato—at your service!” Yato declared. Yukine sighed, “That’s really getting old.” He said. Yato turned white with shock, “IT’S THE ONLY THING I GOT, OK? Geez, give a guy a break will ya?” He whined. “Come on Yato, this isn’t the time.” Hiyori groaned. “You’re gonna do great Yatty!” Kofuku cheered. “AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING THE POVERTY GOD?!” Yato demanded. “Do not insult my lady!” Koku shouted, hitting Yato. Bishamon sighed, “Ugh, he’s getting on my nerves.” She muttered. Kazuma then noticed Travis approaching, “Look, he’s here Vina.” He said. Bishamon turned and looked surprised. Tenjin and his shrine maidens were surprised. Mayu gasped: “Oh my.” Yato, Yukine, Hiyori, Kofuku and Koku turned to see who it was. “Hmm?” They said. Travis grinned, “Fast and affordable assassin—at your service!” He declared. Yato reacted, “HEY! No plagiarizing my catchphrases!” He exclaimed. Travis shrugged, “That one never gets old!” He said. Yato got into Yukine’s face and cheered, “HA! BEAT THAT!!!” He had his fists up in the air. “Can we get this over with? Please?” Bishamon snapped. Travis prepared himself, “Gladly!” He said. Bishamon turned to Kazuma, “Kazuma.” She said. Kazuma nodded, “Right.” Kazuma transformed into the earring. Bishamon was ready for battle. Yato got serious while he held his hand out while turning to Yukine. “Come, Sekki!” Yato announced. Yukine transforms into the double blades. Travis smiled but got solemn too as he got his beam katana ready, “It’s game time!” He exclaimed. Yato and Bishamon took on Travis, he was amazed by this while dodging and he was hearing Yato talking to the sword form of Yukine while he said the benediction: “This is the land of the RISING SUN, your discretion shall not be allowed here! HERE ME, I AM YATO….” And all the rest while saying, “I PLEDGE THEE, REND!!!” Travis did some martial arts kick and defeated Yato who crashes into Bishamon and Travis won. “AUUUUUGGGHHHHH! Curse you, poverty god~!” Yato whined. Koku yelled, “What did I say?! Never insult my lady!” Travis helped Yato up, “You heard him; a woman shouldn’t be cursed at.” He said. Yato glares at him comically, “Hush!” He snapped. Travis glanced over to Yukine, “That Regalia and you make a good team.” He said. Yato gets all touchy feely towards Yukine, “Thanks, he’s more than just a pretty boy isn’t he?” He gushed. Yukine squirmed as he exclaimed, “Cut it out, Track Suit!” Koku smirked while Kofuku laughed. Bishamon and Kazuma just smiled along with the others. Travis was surprised, he glanced at Hiyori. “Is it always like this?” Travis asked. Hiyori smiled, “You have no idea.” She said. 


While Briana and the others are confronting the Germa Kingdom; a figure in the shadows is watching the catastrophe so he quietly sneaks up on the Germa 66 guards and took a slash at them, murdering them all! Everyone turned to witness this badass laser sword wielding guy took out only 13 guards, then 7 of them! So this bad motherchucker slashed 20 guards in a blood bath! "Whoa!" Katherine gasped. "Who's that?!" Usopp demanded. Amanda was stunned, "Travis..." She muttered. Briana grinned, "It's him!" She gasped. Katherine turned to Briana, "Who?" She asked. The guy, Travis Touchdown, swooped up and took Amanda into his arms while smirking at the Vinsmokes as he was about to leave, Reiju stopped him. "Wait a moment! You can't take her away from here!" Reiju pointed out. Travis turned around as he cocked his head to the side, "I can't? Why not?" He inquired. Reiju gave him a devilish sexy grin, "She had just volunteered to the battle. You can't just carry her off!" She said. Yonji, Niji and Ichiji smirked down at the newcomer. Now it was Travis's turn to give a smirk and said, "A volunteer, eh? Well....Can everyone join this battle royale?" As he said this; Travis gestured to the legion of heroes. "WHAT?!" Everyone chorused in shocked. Yonji, Niji and Ichiji were shocked. Reiju's eyes sparkled and lean over as if she was enjoying a good show. Briana giggled, "Holy shit." She whispered. Amanda smiled at Travis, "You mean it?" She asked incredulously. Travis turned to her, "Yeah, you don't have a problem with it--Do ya?" He asked. Regan shook her head while replying: "Uh uh." She was smiling from ear to ear. "You don't have a say in this!" Yonji claimed. Travis placed Regan down and puts his hands to his hips with arrogance and confidence, "Actually, I do! Ask my boss. You guys are bunch of ass clowns and liars!" He said. He then threw something at Reiju, who catches it. “Before I forget, I got a little delivery from my boss!” Travis called out. Reiju opened the note and it read: “If you are reading this, then you know that you are screwed! You see, your alliance with Kureto Hiragi had to do with Nevermore Heroes Productions no? The Nevermore Heroes is a scam, this colosseum solely belongs to one person and she’s standing right before you!” Reiju is stunned, Yonji demanded: “What? Who does the colosseum belongs to?!” Briana piped up, “ME!” Everyone is shocked and danced around while crying out, “HONEY! I’M HOME!!!” And a voice from the intercom said, “COME RIGHT IN, MISS EDEN!!!” Briana runs while the Germa 66 soldiers chased after her but got to the door while the door closes it on the soldiers, sending them flying! Briana’s face appeared on the projection screen, “Welcome to the madhouse! I set a trap and you sprang it gloriously! Now let's get this party started.” Briana cried, pumping her fists up. While singing and swinging the ax; Briana saw the evil trio of the Vinsmoke Brothers and approached them! “Hey boys, did you miss me?” She purred. They noticed and taunted her. “Well hello beautiful!” Yonji called, wolf whistling. “Where were you hiding? In the asylum?” Niji tantalized. “Someone looks all crazy and pretty, too bad you can’t hold your liquor. You got something up….” Ichiji mocked however Briana screamed: “I WILL NOT STAND HERE QUIET!!!” Niji laughed while saying, “You hyped up?” He smirked. Briana holds up the ax to the Vinsmoke trio of brothers while saying, “You can take my heart, my breath, when you pry it from my COLD! DEAD! CHESTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!” She swings the ax at them while chasing them around. She was mad with hysteria of anger and vengeance. “What the hell? Are you this crazy?!” Yonji asked. “Yeah? Wanna get on my level?” Briana shouted. She continues to swing while laughing madly. Yonji, Ichiji and Niji dodged her but then, her ax grazed at their skins. Yonji has a cut on his cheek, Niji had one on his hand and Ichiji had a cut on his forehead. Briana swung the ax while crooning. Chaos was happening and Briana slips away. Briana tries to escape but Niji confronts her. “You little witch are in trouble! You tough now? Not anymore!” He said. He grabbed her by the chin from underneath and squeezed her cheeks, “Now you listen to me, you crazy bitch! You will belong to us, you will renounced yourself as an agent of Evermore!” Niji hissed. “I WILL NOT!!!” Briana screamed, breaking free from Niji’s grasp by slapping him. Niji cried out in pain while shouting, “How dare you!!!” Briana glared at him and exclaimed at the brothers, “IF YOU THINK I’M GONNA STAND BY AND WATCH YOU ALL DO THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE THUS YOU ARE DREAMING!!!” Ichiji glared at her and said, “You are a failure, someone like you needs to be put in her place! You are a dog, a little wide eyed girl and she should keep her friggin’ mouth shut…!” Briana was ready to punch the guy in the throat but that was thwarted. “Oy! What the bloody hell is going on ‘ere?” demanded a voice. Everyone turned to see a slick guy in a suit and trench-coat. “How the hell did you get in here?” Yonji demanded. The guy stepped forward as he spat out: “I’m Sir Henry Motherfucker! Who the hell are you?” Ichiji smirked, “I’m Ichiji Vinsmoke and these are my brothers—Yonji and Niji. And we…” He said but Henry cut him off: “Well Ichiji Vinsmoke, where are ya manners? That's not nice to talk to a lady, you naughty boy!” Yonji got pissed, “What was that?” He demanded. A gun was in his face and Yonji turned to see a woman with blonde hair, her outfit was both risqué and professional. It was her, Sylvia Cristel! “Do what he says, I don’t like to get on his bad side, no?” She retorted. Yonji felt like a deer in headlights by this sexy woman but she seems dangerous so he smiles like a demon and steps away but kept eying Sylvia. Reiju stepped forward and Travis eyed her with amazement by her luscious lips, supple breasts and firm yet lickable thighs. “Damn! Got a body of a pin up model, she’ll chew you up and spit you up! Isn’t that what young lover’s all about?” Travis retorted. Reiju smirks, “Hmm, you make me blush. ‘Young love’—how enticing.” She said. “What are you, Miss Sugar Pink? Got liquor on your lips? You can pop my bubblegum heart anytime!” Travis flirted. Reiju smiled modestly, “‘Sugar Pink’ is too cute, I’m Poison Pink and venom is my specialty.” She said. Travis grinned at this, “Poison Pink? Now that’s a sexy nightshade.” He retorted. Niji clicked his tongue as he spat: “Stop flirting with Reiju, you knock off!” Travis glared at him, “Will you shut up? I’m not flirting with your hot sister, I’m complimenting on her Typhoid Mary sex appeal.” He snapped. It was then Judge Vinsmoke came in and talk down to Travis when Briana bravely stepped forward and asked him a question. She reached a hand out while smiling. “Can I teach you how to feel…real?” Briana asked. Judge Vinsmoke is confused and Briana said, “You know, for a father who is called a ‘judge’, you sure like to criticize! But listen here, you can paint me any color and I can be a ‘clown’ but you ain’t got my number. You can’t pin me down so who you are to tell me so?” She smirked. Judge was shocked and punched her but she dodged it. Travis is ready to fight but Briana places her hand up, she looked serious. “Get back! Back I say!” Briana cried. Travis, Henry and Sylvia were shocked as they watched Briana. She laughed deliriously and pointed a finger at Judge Vinsmoke, “Ah, Judgy! C’mon papa, I really like this place.” She retorted. Judge tries to punch her but Briana avoid it and laughs maniacally. Judge grinds his teeth together, “You have no respect to The Garuda, huh!” He growled. Briana pretends to enjoy this while evading his punches and laughing. This pissed off Judge, “You think that’s funny?” He demanded. Briana laughed again in an unhinged way as Judge finally punched her and knocked her down! Judge sighed, “And they call her an agent! Unbelievable!” He muttered. All of a sudden; Briana tackles Judge Vinsmoke; shocking him, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji while Briana grinned like a lunatic. “You don’t know where I’ve been Papa! OH MY GOD!!!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE I’VE BEEN!!!”  She screamed while laughing. “Please let me keep it, Papa! Please, Papa!” She cried. “Hell, keep it then! Shit!” Judge screamed. Briana bares her teeth, “I want your word! I want your word!” She screamed. “On my family’s namesake!” Judge vowed. Briana released him while toppling off him as Travis was shaken. It was then the Wyvern Squad appeared as Yukiya appeared with something shocking: “You better get out of here or this whole place is gonna blow up with you on it!” Travis was shocked, “BLOWS UP?!” He demanded. The Vinsmokes are shocked, Yukiya enjoyed the look of fear on their faces as he counted down while everyone hurried to escape as the colosseum blew up! Meanwhile; Briana was facing Ichiji, Yonji and Niji but one of them became lewd at her appeal and attempt to attack her however Briana was getting away. It was then Gowther appeared and used his powers to manipulate Briana’s violent, coital tendencies to tear apart the three brothers of Germa Kingdom. Briana felt tears streaming down her face and remembered the agony. Her breath hitched in her chest as she let herself go into the symbiotic blood suit and felt it surround her while she becomes the true madness of herself. "Ohhhhh......Ahhhhh....." gasped Briana. "Trust yourself, Briana. You know you want to....Please....Trust it....Make them pay....You have to...." chanted Gowther with a dull like tone in his voice but it was mesmerizing. He telepathically discharges her desires of vengeance as Briana moans out spurt while screaming and then her blood suit covers her while she screamed in pleasure: "You….make me feel….invincible…. You….make me feel….in….vinci….BLE!!!!" The suit covers her body at once and becomes a monster while she uses powers to take the trio down but they escaped by the Germa 66 soldiers! While celebrating; Briana is bored but she is dancing behind the counter, her dancing feet as she is stuck behind a booth in her clothes. However; Briana saw someone that caught her eye and turned to one of the girls. “Who’s that?” Briana asked, pointing to the boy. The gossipy girl looked over and her eyes lightened up, “Oh! That’s Akito Hyuga, a loner isn’t he? My, he’s a pretty boy and is affiliated with Leila Malkal.” She said. Briana looked impressed, “Dashing, easy on the eyes.” She said. “Yes, but he has quite a psychotic reputation. He’s considered dangerous.” The gossipy girl. But that was going to change as Briana came to Leila who was running a meeting and she decides to be formal. “My name is Briana Le Strange, I like to request something.” Briana said. “Anything, what is it?” said Leila. “I’m a business lady who would like to invest in creating a project to help a certain operation.” Briana said. Leila was surprised, “What kind of operation?” She asked. “Everyone here is proving something and we’re talking of very competitive people here. And I am one of them; the operation has to do with the process of taking out the enemy forces. I like someone to help me out with that.” Briana said. “Do you see anyone of your particular interest?” Leila asked. Nodding; Briana looked around while walking as she said, “Looking…Looking….Still looking…” Then, she saw Akito and smiled seductively while pointing him out. “Ah, found one.” Briana said. The crowd gasps, Lieutenant Colonel Claus Warwick—one of Leila’s trusted men--was confused. “For whom, m'lady?” He asked. Briana pointed him out again, “Him. Lieutenant Akito Hyuga.” She said. “Lieutenant Hyuga is an escort for Commander Malkal, madam. But I'm sure any of our great gentlemen would be proud to...” protested Claus. “I said Akito Hyuga.” Briana claimed. Claus gives her a look. “He will not consider it, madam.” He said. Leila gritted her teeth and exclaimed, “Oh, yes, he will!” Akito stepped forward and raised his voice, “Yes, I will.” Briana felt her lips curved into a smile. Akito stared at her intensely, he has a disdained look that made Briana feel luscious. The next hour later; Briana was alone as she grunted, she throws a vase to the wall in anger. She sank to the floor, hands seizing the strands of hair while she wept. Just then, she felt a shadow upon her. “Has the war started?” Akito asked. Briana was stunned, she turned around in shock to see him. “How long have you been listening? You’ve been there the entire time?” She demanded. Akito looked at her, “Quiet enough to hear that.” He said. Briana whirled around and stood up, “You crazy….” She stammered. “So, it’s true. You’re the savior to this madness.” Akito said. Briana felt her heart in her throat, “How did you know that?” She whispered. “I’ve been listening.” Akito stated. Briana gasped, she couldn’t believe her ears. Akito saw her vulnerability, then the psychotic sneer was beautifully enticing on his face. Briana felt alarmed, her heart pounding in her chest while she uttered soft gasps from her supple pink lips. She turned and glared at him, “You, sir, are no gentleman.” She rebuked. “And you, miss, are no lady.” Akito said, his sneer faded. Briana felt him behind her, Akito’s hand touched her slender shoulders as his fingers running through her locks, he whispers in her ear: “You don’t know me, but I know what you are. You can’t escape me.” She gasped softly, he leers that crazy smirk he seems to like to put on a lot. Briana turned and smiled alluring at him. She leaned over, her hand behind his head and whispers in his ear, “There’s a storm coming, you don’t know what’s at stake. You have no idea what I’m about, do you?” She pulled away and walks off however while she did so. Briana looked around and saw someone in the room so she watched Ryo and his friends from afar. While she spied on them; Briana saw Ryo, Yukiya and Ayano. Ryo was watching the news while Yukiya seems to enjoy the destruction of their enemies, his gleeful beautiful façade however Ayano was worrisome. Juno then saw monsters prowling around so she decides to face them. Against the monsters; Briana falls into a vat of icy cold water and nearly drowned until Akito saved her, it was then Briana’s body was nearly under normal temperature and place in a warm chamber to recover for warmer clothes, the heater and a toasty comforter. But Juno kept saying Akito’s name. Briana was unconscious in her slumber coma but felt hands touching her hair, smoothing it and stroking it. Hands touching her face gently, her head nodded sideways slowly in her sleep. Briana felt some sort of cold liquid against her wounded skin. She stirred in her sleep; hands slowly clenched slowly and bit her lip slowly in her coma. She arched her back in her back, convulsed around and her slender legs rose up a bit while Akito sneers at her alluringly. It felt like a dream where Briana woke up with gasps as she looked around while Akito was beside her. Briana was panicking however Akito put a hand on her leg. “Don’t be scared, I would never hurt you, OK? You’re not a bad person, I really think you are something better.” Akito assured her. After recovering and doing research; Briana learns about Gowther’s past life with Nadja and is touched by his sacrificial act……CRASH went the window of the office door, that office door belonged to name Jessica; the dark haired young woman with the black attire of a jacket, jeans, scarf, and combat boots. “Talk to me that way again and I’ll make you regret. Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s impolite to talk to a young lady like me like that and gets away with it!” She said. The thug who was thrown out was scared out of his wits as he ran off. This was a day in a life for Jessica Jones; she works as a private investigator. She always got jackasses yelling at her and treats her like dirt. Bar fights from guys who want to take a swing at her. Drinking shots of whiskey and booze like any other girl does but she wasn’t an ordinary girl. Later, the metallic head above her sprayed sprouts of water on her bare skin, the blistering shock relax the tension in her muscles. Her black tresses soaked in the rain of the shower. Jessica closed her curtains as her fingers danced in those cherry locks of hers, unknotting the tangles as she yelped quietly. Hands dragged a soapy louffa against her body, washing the soap that scrubbed all over and erasing traces of bad odor and gunk. She let the steaming rain caress her body while the coating of bubbles dissolves and rinsed away. Jessica turn up the shower a little more scorcher but she gasped at how hot it was against her skin. Her feet felt like they were on fire so she turned it down for a bit. It also prickled at her scar where she remembers about that memory made her pant for breath, made her gasp. Once showered and in new clothes; Jessica Jones was reading the paper but what she saw shocked her and the phone rings. Jessica picks it up and it’s Trish Walker! “Jess, you know who that is?” Trish asked. “You’re kidding right? It’s Travis Touchdown!” Jessica claimed. Trish tells her about Travis and Jessica managed to quipped about the information. “Now get out there and show them what you’re made out of, no regrets!” Trish said. “Got it!” replied Jessica. While confronting her; Amanda circled Reiju, “Look at you, you’re acting like the cat got the cream but inside you’re pulling at your hair! Are you meant to be happy with the change in your life? ‘Cause it’s your effing problem if they don’t see what you see! Your issues are your own to deal with, it’s like people tell you how you can succeed. The truth is you want to pack up and run away because you have no friends and you want to kill yourself! Tell me something…Are you satisfied with your life? Do you need to live a lie to make your way in life? Once you’ve crossed the line, will you be truly satisfied? You’re sad inside—admit it! Living in a black and white setting of unsatisfied results.” She said. Reiju didn’t say anything, Amanda put her arms around her, “What’s wrong? Do you want to be with somebody like me? Do you want to be a member? I’ll take advantage of your heart, make you retreat into the dark. Your feelings are like weather, it doesn’t last forever—Y’know, January to December.” She said. Amanda touched Reiju’s hair, “When your presence is around me, my blood is burning. My heart is a nuclear bomb in my chest; my life is all I fear…You make me radioactive.” She whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment